• MROSupply MROSupply Elite Status

• Address: 2915 E. Washington Blvd.
    • Contact: customerservice@mrosupply.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The motor was just as described, a perfectly matched replacement, delivered quick and MUCH less expensive than my other options. Thank you! "

"Marcel is the best. Helped me to find my part and even got me a free shirt."

"Liked the live chat where rep (forgot her name) helped find my bearing. Took a bit of time to order then have delivered. But service was really good."

"very wonderful person to contact me about the delay. i had 3 item ordered from 3 different seller but this is the only one arrive. 5 star for personally contact me about the delay . this is a serious seller to deal with"

"needed a coupling for our motor asap. order easily went through and we got the part without any fuss or delay"

"I came across this site through google. The sales rep on live chat helped me navigate to the AC Motor I needed. They had a few brands, but I ended up getting another Baldor Motor"

"was able to pickup the motor from warehouse in St Paul"

"I bought 4 belts from MROsupply.com. The shipping was fast and they had a good price"

"great parts easy to install"

"ordered Baldor motor, arrived the next day UPS ground"

"I will state the facts and you decide..... I ordered a Telco sensor for $170.00 that MRO Supply said was in stock on their webpage. The following day (after going through the entire process of giving my credit card and shipping info) I received an email stating that the unit was NOT in stock and would have a 2 week lead time before it would be shipped out to me. The same day I received the email, I responded 1. stating that I would go ahead and keep the order with MRO Supply and 2. explaining that I was unhappy with the process of inventory on their web page (when in fact it did say they had multiple units that I was looking for in stock....and let me add that after reading the reviews of this company I am not the only one with this situation.) Over three weeks later I receive a phone call from the company asking if I would like to keep the order with them, that they had never received a return email from me.... Shockingly I still had the email that I sent to them in my sent box. After I explained that I DID send an email to them and that I DID have it in my sent file WITH THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE MANAGER ON IT.....they had the guts to ask if I would still like to keep the order. Angrily I told then no and I would not be doing business with them again... I then asked to speak with a manager. I was told that she was out of the office and the customer service rep. took all of my information down correctly as I had him repeat everything including TWO phone numbers to me. And what do you know....the cowards could not even have the decency to contact me back. This company is a complete joke, and if you decide to do business with them, please let me tell you, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOTHING BUT FACTS HERE TAKE IT AS YOU WILL. "

"fast shipping ez to do business with Thanks"

"order processed as informed"

"didn't have part in stock"

"I requested follow up on delivery twice and never got a response."

Share MROSupply's store rating

MROSupply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MROSupply is a merchant member
MROSupply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.