• MROSupply MROSupply Elite Status

• Address: 2915 E. Washington Blvd.
    • Contact: customerservice@mrosupply.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Great product! Installed 2 in a window A/C fan motor works like a top, just what I needed."

"Good response time, speedy delivery, no problems. Service was better than I expected."

"Two words: fast and easy."

"Was able to order several different parts all in one stop. Girl was very helpful patient. "

"We had a problem with MRO Supply attempting to change the terms of sale on an item. After we requested a return, they claimed the item was suddenly non-returnable since they found out they could not return it to their supplier. However, after discussing the situation with a manager, they have decided to accept the return.

"The motor was just as described, a perfectly matched replacement, delivered quick and MUCH less expensive than my other options. Thank you! "

"Marcel is the best. Helped me to find my part and even got me a free shirt."

"Liked the live chat where rep (forgot her name) helped find my bearing. Took a bit of time to order then have delivered. But service was really good."

"very wonderful person to contact me about the delay. i had 3 item ordered from 3 different seller but this is the only one arrive. 5 star for personally contact me about the delay . this is a serious seller to deal with"

"needed a coupling for our motor asap. order easily went through and we got the part without any fuss or delay"

"I came across this site through google. The sales rep on live chat helped me navigate to the AC Motor I needed. They had a few brands, but I ended up getting another Baldor Motor"

"was able to pickup the motor from warehouse in St Paul"

"I bought 4 belts from MROsupply.com. The shipping was fast and they had a good price"

"great parts easy to install"

"ordered Baldor motor, arrived the next day UPS ground"

Share MROSupply's store rating

MROSupply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MROSupply is a merchant member
MROSupply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.