• Address: 2915 E. Washington Blvd.
    • Contact: customerservice@mrosupply.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I will state the facts and you decide..... I ordered a Telco sensor for $170.00 that MRO Supply said was in stock on their webpage. The following day (after going through the entire process of giving my credit card and shipping info) I received an email stating that the unit was NOT in stock and would have a 2 week lead time before it would be shipped out to me. The same day I received the email, I responded 1. stating that I would go ahead and keep the order with MRO Supply and 2. explaining that I was unhappy with the process of inventory on their web page (when in fact it did say they had multiple units that I was looking for in stock....and let me add that after reading the reviews of this company I am not the only one with this situation.) Over three weeks later I receive a phone call from the company asking if I would like to keep the order with them, that they had never received a return email from me.... Shockingly I still had the email that I sent to them in my sent box. After I explained that I DID send an email to them and that I DID have it in my sent file WITH THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE MANAGER ON IT.....they had the guts to ask if I would still like to keep the order. Angrily I told then no and I would not be doing business with them again... I then asked to speak with a manager. I was told that she was out of the office and the customer service rep. took all of my information down correctly as I had him repeat everything including TWO phone numbers to me. And what do you know....the cowards could not even have the decency to contact me back. This company is a complete joke, and if you decide to do business with them, please let me tell you, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOTHING BUT FACTS HERE TAKE IT AS YOU WILL. "

"fast shipping ez to do business with Thanks"

"order processed as informed"

"didn't have part in stock"

"I requested follow up on delivery twice and never got a response."

"Tried to get a hold of someone before my purchase and could not but I had to make a purchase anyway and I hope I don't regret it. Still have no idea when my item will ship"

"MRO is awesome,Fast delivery,Great prices"

"Order very quickly shipped, arrived at least 2 days before I expected it would. Product pricing was excellent, no hidden surprises on this order. Would definitely consider purchasing from this site again."

"Payment was accepted without hassle, and product arrived promptly."

"Fast Shipping!!!!! Very Satisfied....."

"I posted an earlier review critical of a surprise back-order but it was my bad, the items were already on the way from different locations. Their web site needs improvement but the folks who answer the phones are great. thanks"

"We needed a transformer for a machine that went down, the part was easy to find on the website, and was here in a couple of days. The part was the right one and a perfect fit. Would recommend them to others that need to get something back up and running fast."

"Hi, it's been a week and I didn't receive my shipment yet, thanks "

"VERY HAPPY TO FIND YOU GUYS ON THE WEBSITE.
FOR SURE ILL ET A HOLD OF YOU GUYS AGAIN.

"Tracking number was requested and provided, thank you. That was the only way receiving knew who it belonged to. Neither the package nor pack slip, had "MRO supply" on it. it was a credit card purchase, but no indication on package to indicate who it belonged to. "

MROSupply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MROSupply is a merchant member
MROSupply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.