Stores > MROSupply

• MROSupply MROSupply Elite Status

• Address: 2915 E. Washington Blvd.
    • Contact: customerservice@mrosupply.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

I talk to the call center to ask about an item and Marcel gave me all the information and I take my order by phone, Marcel Thanks !!

"Prices are very affordable and my order was delivered to me very quickly. Thanks MRO SUPPLY!!"

"I needed to buy some belts and found them in MROSUPPLY, got exactly what I needed, buying belts has never been easier"

"I ordered a bearing and received it in less than the estimated time, it saved me a lot of trouble , thanks MRO Supply !"

"I needed these clipper hooks fast, https://www.mrosupply.com/conveyors/lacing-lacing-tools/156461_18479_flexco/ , I wasn't able to find them locally. Called them, they had it in stock, arrived in two days and it was free shipping. I am one satisfied customer, way to go mrosupply!"

"I was looking for a motor, I knew what I needed, but had no idea of the specific part, I called and marcel advised me very well, got a perfect match for what I needed, thanks marcel"

"I am very satisfied because last week i ordered an item and when I received it I realized I had ordered wrong part. I contacted them and they sent me the correct ítem that same day. Thanks for the excellent service !!"

"Excellent customer service, they helped me find an article that wasn't in their website and I had it delivered in 2 days, thank you Marcel

"AVOID AT ALL COST!!! Thieves and liars. They pulled the old "bait and switch" then STOLE MY MONEY!! AVOID THEM!! GO ELSEWHERE!! I had to file a theft report against them. You've been warned. "

"Product was correct, turn around time was acceptable, best price I was able to find on the motor. Overall a very good experience. "

"Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Would definately call again if the need arises."

"great website, easy to order, the motor arrived in just 2 days and it was free shipping, thank you mrosupply"

"i placed an order for just some flashlights to test their service, i was actually surprised because they confirmed my order and provided a tracking number promptly by email, so i was able to follow the package all the way to my place, i will very likely purchase from mrosupply in the future"

"great service from the guys at MRO, got my confirmation and tracking number and was able to follow my package all the way here to florida"

"Marcel did a great job, my order order arrived in 2 days and exactly as I needed it, will definitely buy with them again in the future"

Share MROSupply's store rating

MROSupply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MROSupply is a merchant member
MROSupply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.