• Mr. Cool

• Contact: support@mrcool.us
    • Phone: 248 960 7850
    • Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Great product super pricing. Nice staff."

"The part arrived right on time. I talked to Mr. Cool on the phone to ask about the part in advance and he was very helpful."

"Very happy with fast delivery...the right product...at a reasonable price . I will come back again.
Regards Ernie

"Right stuff right price right on time "

"Always a pleasure doing business with Mr. Cool!"

"Very quick service, Arrived as promised, Thank You"

"Seamless purchase. Placed the order at noon on Thursday and had the order in hand Friday AM."

"Service to the max. Attitude, we can fix this and then they do."

"A great product, delivered on time and very well packaged.
highly recommend this source.

"Payments been made to me. Cool no activity on the order other than "processing" on an item described as "available to ship immediately" and no answer to inquiries of order status"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

mrcoolus, Mr. Cool rep has responded

“For some reason our automated delivery information ends up in SPAM at times. We apologize for that. In Mr. Brown's circumstance, I believe that's what happened.”

"Everything went perfectly. Order, payment, delivery. Easier than phoning from dealer to dealer trying to find someone who stocked a part for a motor that was 20 years old. "

"Attentive to detail and Russ is assisting me with another part as well. Packaging was excellent for the cummins heat exchanger. Great rice better than any other store. I will recommend Mr cool to all my fishermen friends!"

"I ordered a heat exchanger for my boat. I give my credit card number. I was informed the heat exchanger I had in my boat was too small and I then gave another $75 on my credit card. I never heard another word nor any order.
Since I posted this. I have received word all is well and the shipment is on the way. I am very pleased with the service I received. I am also very Pleased with the speed and price of my order
Raymond

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

mrcoolus, Mr. Cool rep has responded

“Mr M and I have gone over this. He originally ordered a part that wouldn't work for him. We spent about a week defining what part he needed. Then we placed the build order. He said he was in no hurry and we put him in normal delivery sequence for builds which is 7-10 business days. I know when you're on the ordering end sometimes it seems like it's forever, but we're on target and we'll ship out to him tomorrow which is 12/23.

Merry Christmas to all of you. :-)

Russ Cromer”

"The part I was looking for was identical to the 27 year old part it replaced. All pipes, etc fit perfectly."

"Best price, very fast delivery (in europe), part quality and specification compliant with expectations"

Share Mr. Cool's store rating

Mr. Cool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mr. Cool is a merchant member
Mr. Cool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.