• Mr. Cool Mr. Cool Elite Status

• Address: 47982 West Road
    • Contact: support@mrcool.us
    • Phone: 248 960 7850
    • Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern

"I still have not yet received the product over a week. You need to use a better delivery service. This was to be priority mail, someone dropped the ball, who do you use when you ship to Canada??? tracking #CJ491007863US. My phone # 416 884 7014."

"The price was right and delivered quickly. Thank you."

"Good service, fast and reasonable shipping. "

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
ORDERED A COOLER...GAVE THEM VOLVO ENGINE MODEL, ZF TRANSMISSION MODEL AND VOLVO PART # OF THE COOLER I NEEDED.
SHIPPING WAS FAST... (THANKS TO UPS) UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS THE W R O N G COOLER.
NOW GETTING THE RUNAROUND FROM A VERY RUDE ROSS CROMER ABOUT WHEN AND IF A NEW PART IS BEING SHIPPED.
CANCELLED MY ORDER...NOW ANTICIPATING A RUNAROUND FOR A REFUND.

Rep reply posted Aug-26-2015

mrcoolus, Mr. Cool rep has responded

“The customer ordered a trans cooler that did not match his trans. Regardless of the party at fault (I'm unsure where things went awry) we began the corrective actions to attempt to help Mr. Murphy out. After turning over heaven and earth and designing something that would work for him - which was nothing like the part ordered - and rearranging everything to ship him a new one within 48 hours of finding out there was a problem, I was told by him he had no faith in us.

Based on this we advised him we'd give him a full refund upon receipt of the original cooler in saleable condition and sent him a label for it so he has no cost to return it. As long as the original cooler ordered comes back in saleable condition, he'll be refunded in accordance with our return policy, which in this case will be our part cost plus shipping to and fro.

We treat all of our customers with a great deal of respect and have a right to expect the same in return.

For anyone reading this, give us a call. You'll be glad you did.

I will update this post when we have received the part back and have completed the appropriate return actions.

Russ Cromer
Aug 26, 2015.”

"look good and faster than needed"

"Very satisfied packed nicely working great !!!"

"Quick shipping, packaged to perfection. "

"The web site was ease to navigate. Th price was right and the shipping was fast and the part was properly packaged."

"Unbelievable customer service and knowledge. I would never buy from anyone else. Thank you so much for all the help with my oil/tranny cooler problems "

"Got confirmation right away on order. Got shipping confirmation within a couple hours. And it was here in the U.S. Virgin Islands by Monday. Ordered in the previous Friday. Shipping container very protective. One thing, we are in the U.S. So the postal service works here. Priority and express are a lot less expensive than international ups. Do not do slow boat USPS. Takes weeks or months. "

"I am satisfied with my order, I installed the elbow on my boat engine and ran it, it appears to work well

"I Ordered 2 oil coolers ,only got 1 delivered called and was told another would be sent right out 2 days ago and i have heard back nothing. I paid for two and hope i do not have to file a retraction with my CC company."

"Had to send it back due to wrong fittings but still very well done"

"Great Customer Service, Reasonable Pricing, On Time Delivery!!! I highly recommend MR. COOL and their products!!!"

"Great response...quick delivery."

Share Mr. Cool's store rating

Mr. Cool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mr. Cool is a merchant member
Mr. Cool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.