Stores > Mr. Cool

• Phone: 248 960 7850
    • Business Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern

2016-07-25

Rapide et efficace

"Livraison impeccable, produit conforme, fournisseur sérieux "

2016-07-25

Pleasure to do business with

"Fair price, knowledgeable staff, on time delivery, product was as promised...extremely satisfied."

2016-07-15

Great

"Good Customer understandinng in Silvina problemas. Great job

2016-07-11

As expected

"On time and deliver as expected"

2016-07-07

Mr. Quick as far as I'm concerned!!

"Very fast service! Would definitely recommend them!!!!"

2016-07-05

very satisfied, it would have been outstanding w/ a bit more diagrams

"Very satisfied with the all process with Mr Cool, It was the cheapest place where I found my heat exchanger available and shipped fast.

I think it would be even better if a bit more info about the parts would be online, like for example the hose dimensions needed.

Other than that, very good job!

2016-07-05

Not the best experience

"I called the company before I made the order to make sure that 3 inch spacers were included in the kit that I needed. The picture looked like 6 gaskets, studs, washers and nuts. They assured me the spacers were included. When I received the order, the spacers were missing. They told me they would ship them and they would be here the following Thursday and they would send me the tracking information but they have not sent it so far. Also, after placing the order on-line and charging it to a credit card I had not used in months, 2 days after giving them my credit card number there were 3 fradulent charges against the card which fortunately my credit card company caught and notified me. Then they had to cancel my credit card and issue me another one which will take 8 to 10 business days. Based on my experience with this company, i would not recommend them. "

2016-07-01

Perfect!

"Great quality, even with overnight shipping cheaper that OEM from local distributor."

2016-06-22

thanks for keeping my Onan Cool!

"Just what we were looking for at a much better price! Fast shipping too."

2016-06-13

"We just recently started working on boat at our shop and I am glad to find this website. The customer service was great with the questions we had and the shipping wasn't to long. Thanks."

2016-06-13

Very helpful staff!

"Great staff answered questions, then referred me to online ordering which came the day he said it would 2 days later. "

2016-06-07

on time and on budget

"Very helpful staff - Russ was great, knows a huge amount about all things cooling. Will definitely use them again."

2016-05-31

Truly excellent!

"Did tons of work to get me the right parts for a 40 year old boat. Thanks!"

2016-05-24

Customer is King !

"It was only a heat exchanger but so many things could have gone wrong .Thanks you guys nailed it and I'll be sailing this weekend ! S/V Baris San Pedro, Ca.

2016-05-23

Wallace

"I highly recommend MrCool. Easy website and great on the phone too."

Share Mr. Cool's store rating

Mr. Cool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mr. Cool is a merchant member
Mr. Cool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.