Mr. Cool Reviews - mrcool.us/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.83/10 95 reviews

Mr. Cool is a merchant member
Mr. Cool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"All is ok. Very quick delivery to FRANCE. +++++++++++"

Rating 8/104/5

"The exhaust manifold I received was perfect - no issues - very prompt delivery.

Only problem - I did not receive the gasket set. I called and received the gaskets a week later. This is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.

"VERY satisfied!... THANKS"

"Product as described, delivered in reasonable time (considering weight). Have not installed (heat exchanger)yet. No instructions included - but I do expect installation to be fairly apparent. I probably could contact Mr Cool on line if I need assistance. "

"The oil cooler arrived in new condition and on time. Great price (compared to OEM)"

"I ordered an aftermarket heat exchanger from Mr cool for my Mercruiser. Cheapest price, best quality product I could find anywhere. Email contact was very efficient as was my whole experience with Mr Cool. I can definitely recommend Mr Cool."

"Product knowledge and quick service excellent. Thanks very much.

Capt. John Jordan

"easy as pie! Will do business again.

Thanks

"No fuss and exactly as described. Would buy off again. "

"Great packaging job and service, perfect. Highly recommend "

"Order arrived as expected."

"Great to deal with and fast shipping."

"Very happy with the item good service quick delivery thankyou"

"Mr Cool shipped my order promptly, packaged it securely and it would have arrived on the date estimate is the regular UPS driver had been here. Mr. Cool can't be faulted for that. I would order again and would recommend Mr. Cool to my friends. The price for a new heat exchanger was less than the labour involved in cleaning and testing the old one. Very Happy. :)"

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE! GREAT SERVICE"