Stores > Mr. Cool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-01-06

"Outstanding service, super fast shipping.
Excellent experience!.

This review was modified by diez_guillermo on January 08 2016 12:53:50 PM

2016-01-03

"On Sept. 21 I ordered a replacement heat exchanger from Mr. Cool for my Yanmar 6ly2 engine.
They had a good price and it was delivered in a little more than a week since I placed the order.
My mechanic told me that they had sent me a wrong heat exchanger. Even the part number on the box was different from the one I ordered.
I contacted Mr. Cool and Brandon asked me to take photos of the wrong heat exchanger and the original one and email them to him, which I did.
Finally they sent me the correct one and asked me to ship them the wrong heat exchanger and they would reimburse the shipping charges to my credit card account.
They received the heat exchanger I sent them on Oct. 30 and emailed them the receipt for the shipping cost.
Since them I have been emailing them about the reimbursement and Brandon told me that they would instead send me a check.
The last communication from Brandon was December 10 when he informed me that they would be sending the check by the end of the week.
I have been emailing Brandon since then but there has been no reply from them.
I wonder if I will ever get my reimbursement

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

mrcoolus, Mr. Cool rep has responded

“Mario:

You refund was sent last week (before your review was posted) and put back on your card. An email confirmation was also sent at that time. But you're right, we were delinquent in getting your money back to you. I'm sorry it took so long. When we switched the merchant services companies this fall there was some confusion as to how to return money to customers using this new provider. We get so few returns that it wasn't an immediate concern. We've established the methods for returning money and now are back to our 3 day turnaround (after determination of fault), which was where we were with the old system.

Please accept our apologies and safe boating to you. I hope you'll consider using us again. If you have any problems, call in and ask for me directly.

Russ Cromer”

2015-12-30

"Prompt,efficient and exactly what I wanted!

2015-12-25

"order from Mr. Cool before was very very satisfied with my order that why I order from Mr. Cool again thank's"

2015-12-09

"Good communication, Best price for great part and delivered on time."

2015-12-07

"Fair price, easy to order, shipped as agreed, well packed."

2015-11-20

"efficient delivery; great price"

2015-11-10

"As always, another order completed without flaws! Great products, great pricing, great service! THANK YOU!!"

This review was modified by yachts2fix on November 12 2015 05:22:01 PM

2015-10-31

"Great job. got delivered before promised "

2015-10-28

"The service and delivery time was exactly as requested thank you. However the packaging wasn't sufficient and the item arrived damaged. "

2015-10-22

"The person was very friendly very very helpful would definitely use Mr. Cool again "

2015-10-07

"Hi Brandon the package has not been received and it has been so many days now. Can you provide a tracking number?
Thanks
Julio

2015-10-06

"oil cooler was assembled with no o -rings and leaked around bolts that hold adapter on fixed problem with pipe dope after three tries

Rep reply posted Oct-07-2015

mrcoolus, Mr. Cool rep has responded

“Customer contacted to determine the root of the problem 10/7. We don't supply the gaskets or o rings so we're trying to obtain more information.

Russ”

2015-10-04

"very good service. I will use the service again."

2015-09-30

"Good Prices and great customer support. We will be using them a lot more in the future.

Share Mr. Cool's store rating

Mr. Cool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mr. Cool is a merchant member
Mr. Cool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.