Stores > MrModchips

• MrModchips

2013-06-30

"Same story as the majority of you guys. Payed for my order, but never received my items.

Ordered value of 80 GBP. after about three weeks I opened a ticked, he answered that I would get an email when the item was ready, I waited one more week, opened another ticket where I asked for a refund if the items didn't ship soon. He then changed my password, I reset it, and now he removed me as a customer from the site, so I can't log in anymore.

I can't get why this scumbag still has a working website when so many have been scammed by him. I also can't get why team xecuter recommends this douchebag.

This review was modified by jappish on June 30 2013 11:56:22 PM

2013-06-23

"Dont waste money on this con man. He will take your money and not send goods. Worst service ever.
He will
"REAP THE REAPER" the amount of people he is scamming
All things pass into the night !

This review was modified by TheReaper on June 23 2013 05:44:20 AM

2013-06-20

"ABSOLUTE CHEAT. DO NOT TOUCH THIS WEBSITE, BEWARE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

BUYING STUFF ON THIS SITE IS LIKE THROWING MONEY OUT THE WINDOW INTO A PIT OF BURNING LAVA!

DO NOT TOUCH. ABSOLUTE CROOK AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. I'M CONTACTING A WATCHDOG ABOUT HIM...

This review was modified by VERVE on June 20 2013 02:10:58 AM

2013-06-19

"Worst seller ever, beware. Ordered 50 pounds worth of stuff, but in one months time it still isnt shipped. Opened 2 tickets but they keep ignoring me, i feel like a fool here and i will contact my bank to get a refund. These people should be prosecuted and put to jail."

This review was modified by wilson111 on June 19 2013 07:39:23 AM

2013-06-19

"MrModchip is a CROOK!!

Don't purchase anything from there! He's laying to your teeth and doesnt blink the eye.

I orders some stuff from there and now, more than one month later its still "ready to ship". First, I made the ticket to ask whats going on, got answer that parcel is dispatched and here is the tracking code. Alright, went to see where is my packet to RoyalMail website, got error that its not delivered to postal service. Called to RoyalMail and kind lady said to me that RoyalMail has given tracking code to MrModechip but this packet never been delivered to postal service.
Made another helpdesk ticket, asked whats going on now? Also mentioned that this packet is never dispatched and demanded my money back. Also, let him know that otherwise I will let authorities know about this.

Got answer from MrModechip: "Please note MrConsoles doe snot respond to any tickets or requests which are either contains threats are abusive or use offensive language or profanities"

Well, you already answered buddy! You might as-well send my money back!

So, please share this information to everybody who thinking of buying something from MrModechip. You will not get anything and also, you don't get your money back. Think twice before you buy something.

This review was modified by mrAims on June 19 2013 02:33:18 AM

2013-06-14

"Ding Dong Dang

I can't believe how good this modstore is

On the 7th day god rested and on the 8th he created MrModchips

Service so good you think you have died and gone to heaven

This review was modified by Pogo_Paul on June 14 2013 06:59:09 PM

2013-05-30

"The daddy of all modships

used them for years and always the best

never even think of shopping elsewhere

many pretenders have come and gone but Mrmodchips has remained an internet modding constant

This review was modified by TurbotHead on May 30 2013 04:20:39 PM

2013-05-24

"Best place in the world to buy anything console related

believe the hype

Mrmodchips is no1 for everything

I love them

Disregard the comments below as mrmodchips runs a highly effective anti scammer policy and all these people will have tried to scam and failed

I wish more online seller kept out the internet scum like mrmodchips does

This review was modified by DaRealtruthTalker on May 28 2013 06:10:50 PM

2013-04-29

"GUYS ,GUYS, GUYS , you can not imagine how this site is BAD and VERY BAD , they are running SCAM business ,. anybody that has been ripped off by them BEWARE and BEWARE and BEWARE they USE your passwords to get into your other accounts Like emails or even in this ResellerRatings to remove your reviews , I hope you GUYS do change your passwords if you are registered to there site ,becuz It was happened to me , they hacked into my Gmail account after I have reached to a dead end with them ,they took my money and refused to send me anything ,and after 12 days since purchase date, they removed my account and blocked my IP address and never refund me, so I am contacting my bank now to rise a dispute ,
thanks

PS. I have retrieved my Gmail account ,with Help of Gmail,Thanks Google

This review was modified by Abdulrahman_Y on April 29 2013 03:22:38 PM

2013-03-25

"Scam artist who just takes your money and does not ship your order. Does not respond to help tickets, phone number does not work. If he does respond is abusive. DO not purchase from them. You have been warned!"

2013-02-11

"Best in the world by far

dont go anywhere else

use mrmodchips

This review was modified by BonzoDogBoy on February 22 2013 02:17:48 PM

2013-01-04

"Stock listed as in stock was not and order was held back.

Same problems ad listed below by everyone else.

After complaining on the TX website he used my account details with his site to log into the TX website and remove the complaint. (Spent two days changeing my passwords on 100s websites since)

Only got a refund after threatning to file for a chargeback.

Went as far as to get me banned from the TX site and all the other re-sellers sites so I guess he only has a little....

Shame as 5-10 orders before that came through fine.

TX are week bending over for him, I can only assume he has lied to them about me which is a shame as Martin C was a nice mod.

Ordering through my uncles account now via another better re-seller.

If my comments remain here years from now that means he has made no effort to resolve the problem with me.

2012-12-20

"I cannot recommend this seller enough

no need to look anywhere else

just buy from mrmodchips

he's the best

I want to father his babies

This review was modified by crowdedcat on December 20 2012 09:02:47 AM

2012-08-15

"I'm so glad I didn't listen to any of the below reviews, after all mrmodchips.co.uk is an official reseller of team xecuter products!

Item's arrived well packaged and just as described, order system keeps you up to date, a lot better than other big companies.

I nearly didn't order because of these reviews! So glad I used common sense and got the items I wanted fast!

2012-03-01

"Beware! This guy has been scamming for years. Google "mrmodchips scam" to find a litany of complaints about this rouge seller.

Made a test purchase to see if he has cleaned up his act (last purchase was 5 years ago) and refused to accept a return. rude and abusive messages ensued and he finally closed my account and blocked my IP address. Scum.

Share MrModchips's store rating

MrModchips is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MrModchips is not a merchant member
MrModchips does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!