Stores > MrModchips

• MrModchips

2016-02-05

Scam artist - website and facebook still up and running too !

"Scam artist - website and facebook still up and running too !
apparently this person has been scamming for years, and yet police still let his website and facebook page run so he can generate more money ?

This review was modified by blahblahblah11 on February 05 2016 06:55:29 PM

2015-09-25

"I am the latest victim of this dangerous criminal, i wish i saw these reviews before choosing to buy from Mrconsoles, after 30 days all he does is ignore your messages, i really hope that karma will hit this fraudster anytime soon, people work really hard to earn their money but he thinks it's ok to cheat us. i urge everyone who has had a bad experience with this criminal to get together and shut his website down. what a con artist.

Please stay far away from Mrconsoles.com,

This review was modified by thehitdon on September 25 2015 11:44:35 PM

2015-06-10

"Mr Modchips now known as Mr Consoles could be in league with Team Xecuter to scam people. People have said that he will only send products to members of Team Xecuter and will scam all others. If you post negative comments about Mr Consoles they will often be taken down from their site and you will probably get banned.

Don't go near Mr Consoles, all the great reviews could be put up by Mr Consoles and Team Xecuter members, I mean how can so many people put negative reviews and in amongst them there are reviews saying he is the best of the best? Think for yourself.

From the reviews on here it is likely these are just low life scammers all of them, don't go near them.

This review was modified by MsPussPuss on June 12 2015 02:06:21 AM

2013-06-30

"Same story as the majority of you guys. Payed for my order, but never received my items.

Ordered value of 80 GBP. after about three weeks I opened a ticked, he answered that I would get an email when the item was ready, I waited one more week, opened another ticket where I asked for a refund if the items didn't ship soon. He then changed my password, I reset it, and now he removed me as a customer from the site, so I can't log in anymore.

I can't get why this scumbag still has a working website when so many have been scammed by him. I also can't get why team xecuter recommends this douchebag.

This review was modified by jappish on June 30 2013 11:56:22 PM

2013-06-23

"Dont waste money on this con man. He will take your money and not send goods. Worst service ever.
He will
"REAP THE REAPER" the amount of people he is scamming
All things pass into the night !

This review was modified by TheReaper on June 23 2013 05:44:20 AM

2013-06-20

"ABSOLUTE CHEAT. DO NOT TOUCH THIS WEBSITE, BEWARE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

BUYING STUFF ON THIS SITE IS LIKE THROWING MONEY OUT THE WINDOW INTO A PIT OF BURNING LAVA!

DO NOT TOUCH. ABSOLUTE CROOK AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED. I'M CONTACTING A WATCHDOG ABOUT HIM...

This review was modified by VERVE on June 20 2013 02:10:58 AM

2013-06-19

"Worst seller ever, beware. Ordered 50 pounds worth of stuff, but in one months time it still isnt shipped. Opened 2 tickets but they keep ignoring me, i feel like a fool here and i will contact my bank to get a refund. These people should be prosecuted and put to jail."

This review was modified by wilson111 on June 19 2013 07:39:23 AM

2013-06-19

"MrModchip is a CROOK!!

Don't purchase anything from there! He's laying to your teeth and doesnt blink the eye.

I orders some stuff from there and now, more than one month later its still "ready to ship". First, I made the ticket to ask whats going on, got answer that parcel is dispatched and here is the tracking code. Alright, went to see where is my packet to RoyalMail website, got error that its not delivered to postal service. Called to RoyalMail and kind lady said to me that RoyalMail has given tracking code to MrModechip but this packet never been delivered to postal service.
Made another helpdesk ticket, asked whats going on now? Also mentioned that this packet is never dispatched and demanded my money back. Also, let him know that otherwise I will let authorities know about this.

Got answer from MrModechip: "Please note MrConsoles doe snot respond to any tickets or requests which are either contains threats are abusive or use offensive language or profanities"

Well, you already answered buddy! You might as-well send my money back!

So, please share this information to everybody who thinking of buying something from MrModechip. You will not get anything and also, you don't get your money back. Think twice before you buy something.

This review was modified by mrAims on June 19 2013 02:33:18 AM

2013-06-14

"Ding Dong Dang

I can't believe how good this modstore is

On the 7th day god rested and on the 8th he created MrModchips

Service so good you think you have died and gone to heaven

This review was modified by Pogo_Paul on June 14 2013 06:59:09 PM

2013-05-30

"The daddy of all modships

used them for years and always the best

never even think of shopping elsewhere

many pretenders have come and gone but Mrmodchips has remained an internet modding constant

This review was modified by TurbotHead on May 30 2013 04:20:39 PM

2013-05-24

"Best place in the world to buy anything console related

believe the hype

Mrmodchips is no1 for everything

I love them

Disregard the comments below as mrmodchips runs a highly effective anti scammer policy and all these people will have tried to scam and failed

I wish more online seller kept out the internet scum like mrmodchips does

This review was modified by DaRealtruthTalker on May 28 2013 06:10:50 PM

2013-05-05

"PATHETIC

"The daddy of all modships

used them for years and always the best

never even think of shopping elsewhere

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Best place in the world to buy anything console related

believe the hype

Mrmodchips is no1 for everything

I love them

I wish more online seller kept out the internet scum like mrmodchips does"

This review was modified by gamebuster on June 07 2013 08:48:24 AM

2013-04-29

"GUYS ,GUYS, GUYS , you can not imagine how this site is BAD and VERY BAD , they are running SCAM business ,. anybody that has been ripped off by them BEWARE and BEWARE and BEWARE they USE your passwords to get into your other accounts Like emails or even in this ResellerRatings to remove your reviews , I hope you GUYS do change your passwords if you are registered to there site ,becuz It was happened to me , they hacked into my Gmail account after I have reached to a dead end with them ,they took my money and refused to send me anything ,and after 12 days since purchase date, they removed my account and blocked my IP address and never refund me, so I am contacting my bank now to rise a dispute ,
thanks

PS. I have retrieved my Gmail account ,with Help of Gmail,Thanks Google

This review was modified by Abdulrahman_Y on April 29 2013 03:22:38 PM

2013-04-25

"Believe the hype

the best and only store I ever use for my console customising

cheapest in the world by far

This review was modified by Dog_eater_99 on April 25 2013 08:34:41 AM

2013-04-07

"Ordered an item on 03/13/2013 and still not dispatched so asked for refund.

I cant believe this guy Neil Stanley Higgs
All i wanted was a refund i was never nasty or out of term all i said to him in my last email was that i had had enough of waiting and that after several requests for a refund i had decided to contact Visa Credit Card and here is his response.

................................................................
Please be aware we do not respond to threats, bullying or veiled blackmail attempts and as a result you are now unable to receive any live or online support. Please direct all future correspondence via surface mail to the address upon the contact us page.

If you have any orders with Mrmodchips they will now be cancelled and a refund processed within 30 days we have also issued an advisory notice to all other Xecuter resellers to avoid doing any forms of business with.

After you read this message all your rights to view any parts of the MrModchips website are revoked and your access to our services will be removed.

................................................................
I have ordered stuff from him for years without problem.
Now i would say to anyone think twice before ordering from Mrmodchips.
There are other better sites that sell the same products.

This review was modified by cotgravedadeo on April 07 2013 04:19:50 AM

Share MrModchips's store rating

MrModchips is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MrModchips is not a merchant member
MrModchips does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!