MovieMusic.com Reviews - moviemusic.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 94 reviews

MovieMusic.com is not a merchant member
MovieMusic.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Throughout the years I have always checked MovieMusic.com for releases, etc. This year I finally started purchasing through them. Peter Kelley deserves huge credit for running a friendly, very quick service that constantly amazes. Scores that I had all but given up on (maybe finding them on Ebay for some inflated price) due to sell-outs, etc... have been at MovieMusic.com...

Recently I had gotten an email in regards to a score that was not in stock at the time I originally wanted to get it. So, I put my information in with little hope I would ever hear anything about it... The title in question was the long gone/sell out Intrada complete CAPRICORN ONE. Pricey? Not at all based on what title this is. So, I got it... plus I had emailed Peter with a "wish list" of other titles... in a week he had already tracked down brand new/sealed copies of two of the five titles I was looking for. WOW!

If you have not checked out this great place, please do. Peter Kelley is amazing. :)

Richard

"Wow, pretty impressive..Answered email speed of light, great prices, great cd's, super fast ship, less than 24 hours in most cases, unbeatable service,thanks"

"Excellent Score/Soundtrack Shop. Fast Shipping. The best packaging ever seen !!!. The best prices on the net. Satisfation Guaranteed. Many thanks from ITALY !!!"

"Peter Kelly's Moviemusic Store is a fast, friendly, fair-in-cost standard of service I have come to trust for over 12 years in terms of my niche music needs. From obscure to popular soundtracks, the selection is vast. And if you're looking for something he doesn't have, likely he can find it for you. After that, the soundtrack doesn't yet exist (again)."

"Prompt shipping and delivery. I received a defective CD (not the fault of moviemusic.com), and customer service was excellent with replacing it."

"I had placed my order on 11/24/2010 and, was very surprised and happy that I received my order on 11/30/2010. I can't believe how fast and efficient MovieMusic.Com was. "

"I received the second and final part of my order yesterday and overall I will say that I'm very pleased with my MovieMusic.com shopping experience. If I had to find a negative comment it would have to be that both of my 2-cd soundtrack editions arrived with crumbled unusable jewel cases. Unfortunate considering the price of these 2 sets, but forgivable. Undoubtabley due to the manufaturer of these sets using the cheapest possible jewel cases. I cant blame MovieMusic for this as the CDs were factory sealed, visualy intact and shipped well protected. Overall a forgivable inconvenience. A huge kudo to MovieMusic for a well thought out web site. I especialy appreciate the in-stock email notifications. Very fast replenishment of out-of-stock items and prompt updates to their re-stocked status. Very fast shipping of your order; even when fulfillment requires items be sent from multiple warehouses. Prompt and courteous replies from the customer service department as well. You're treated like you've spent $10,000 by MovieMusic, rather than just $50.00. With brick and mortar retailers hardly carrying soundtracks any more, I highly recommend MovieMusic.com for your soundtrack needs. I will definitely be a returning customer."

modified review This review was modified by vegasjedi2k on September 19 2010 05:03:08 PM

"Terrific fast service to Australia. Order was quickly confirmed and within two days shipping was confirmed. Lots of great soundtracks to select from. An excellent store to do business with. Highly recommended. Andrew"

modified review This review was modified by Andrew Young on October 29 2010 02:28:00 PM

"confirmation of order was swift. i began to think that ordinary air mail, albeit to australia, was a bit slow and you might be using the wright bros aeroplane. however cd arrived exactly a fortnight after order. i was surprised to see on address that the state of nsw appeared as on my order i could only enter two letters for my sstate [iknow that in usa all satates have only 2 letters.
the returns procedure enclosed may be standard issue in the states, but it complements the service i have received. you seem to be pretty professional and i will not hesitate to use you again.
pat nugent

modified review This review was modified by pointa on September 07 2010 09:11:50 PM

"MOVIEMUSIC is a company that prides itself on a very high level of customer service. The staff are friendly, courteous, and above all, professional. Of the many online music retailers out there, you just can't do any better than MOVIEMUSIC. So go ahead and order with confidence! "

"Smooth transaction, quick shipping, well packed up item. Absolutely no complaints. Can recommend and will buy again at this store."

"Movie music.com was an excellent buying experience. They provided some hard to find soundtrack titles and shipped them to me in good time. I have already ordered several Cd's and will continue to order from the company. Excellent Job.

J

"Ease of use, intuitive, and fast. My order arrived within 4 business days. I have never encountered such ease with any other company so far. MovieMusic is definately taking a favorite place on my computer! Thanks guys!"

"Moviemusic:

Great seller and of course great stuff!!!

Appreciate.

"My CD order came really fast. I was surprised how fast my order arrived. Great service."