• Address: PO Box 729
    • Contact: mountainhightc@gmail.com
    • Phone: 3035780049
    • Customer Support: 3035780049
    • Business Hours: 8am - 6pm

"What a wonderful experience! Other companies should emulate the customer service that is provided by Mountain High. Geoff made it so easy. I placed a note with my original order and within minutes Geoff responded. He continued to provide support to the date my order shipped. I will certainly recommend to family and friends and most certainly again when I need to shop for my consummate hunter buddies!"

"I recently bought about 15 ammo boxes from MHTC. They had competitive prices and their shipping was cheaper than other online retailers. I had a small issue while attempting to make my purchase, but they took care of it immediately. Their customer service was amazing! It is not often that I get to say that a purchase I make was truly a pleasure, but in this case I can say that. These guys do business how it is supposed to be done and they have earned a customer for life. Thanks guys!"

"I read about this merchant on the Calguns forum and decided to try them. The website is laid out very well and the order process was easy. Shipping was very quick and communication from Mountain High Trading was timely. MHTC gives you options on how you want it shipped and the merchandise arrived without any damage. I plan to shop here in the future again as the need arises."

Mountain High Trading Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mountain High Trading Company is not a merchant member
Mountain High Trading Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!