• Address: 8403 Cross Park Dr., Ste 3E, Austin, TX
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5pm CST
    • Fax: 512-828-6378

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"My item was special ordered and I got it in about a week! Excellent support and follow-through."

"Most items arrived in a timely manner, but one item that was listed as in stock was not and now I'm waiting. "

"Price was inline with the manufacturer only Motovation saved me over $100 in shipping costs. Package was delivered quickly and there was no issues at all. "

"I had to call to confirm some shipping details. The guy i talked to was quick to answer and really helpful in finalizing my purchase. I felt safe to buy online with this company.
Received the item very quickly and properly packaged. Thumbs up Motovation!

"I have no complaints. They informed me when the order was placed that it would be 4-6 weeks and we are still working through that time frame. They seemed professional and I want to think this will go smoothly."

"Package delivered swiftly and safely....thank you!

Tom

"The levers I wanted were out of stock but staff kept me informed. Communication was great. Very fast international shipping to Australia and everything was packed very well. Very happy with the transaction and my new parts look great. :)"

"I was expecting home delivery via Fed Ex. Instead my goods were delivered by mail to my local post office.

Delivery by mail to my local post office would have been my first choice so the only problem is a miscommunication regarding delivery mechanism.

"The parts were perfect,the service was great,the delivery time was outstanding!I paid a reasonable high price for my parts,but I got expectably high quality parts for my money.I've placed two orders so far,and with no complates I'm sure I'll be ordering from them again.As a matter of fact,I know I will.You say thank me,I say Thank You!Keep up the Good Work."

"Great products , great prices. Really happy with my transaction. "

"Great service! The customer service was very informative & helpful to describe what part i needed to purchase! "

"Very nice customer service and super fast shipping. Would absolutely order with them again. "

"Excellent customer service and print shipping. Will order from them again. "

"I ordered two items. One item would be require a couple of weeks to get from the manufacturer. After I submitted the order, I was notified of the delay in that item. When the in stock item was shipped, they sent me notice of anticipated shipping of the other item. I appreciate being kept informed like that."

"Great customer service and communication . fast shipping and excellent packaging for delicate items . I have already purchased more things from them "

Motovation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Motovation is a merchant member
Motovation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.