Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.75/10 181 reviews

Motovation is a merchant member
    Motovation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Motovation contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very nice customer service and super fast shipping. Would absolutely order with them again. "

"Excellent customer service and print shipping. Will order from them again. "

"I ordered two items. One item would be require a couple of weeks to get from the manufacturer. After I submitted the order, I was notified of the delay in that item. When the in stock item was shipped, they sent me notice of anticipated shipping of the other item. I appreciate being kept informed like that."

"Great customer service and communication . fast shipping and excellent packaging for delicate items . I have already purchased more things from them "

"I ordered a Radiator guard for my Bike with 3 day shipping it took dame near 10 days and when I came there was only half of the items I ordered it took another 4 days for the other part to come in. Wish there logistics worked well.

TO their credit they did reimburse me for shipping

"fast service and quality product, what more could I ask for"

"Arrived on time in good condition for a fair price. They need to redesign their website for easier sorting and browsing of products. Also received no email or other indication after the sale that my order had processed or shipped; since this was my first time doing business with them this made me nervous until the package arrived. "

"They gave me a great price and great service!"

"The service to me is awesome. Thomas help me deal with the payment thing and great service from him. Fast respond fast shipping. The item is cheaper than other website "

"Hello Roland,

in the end, everything is alright!

Thank you very much!

richard

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2014

motovationUSA, Motovation rep has responded

“Rich,
Many apologies for your dissatisfaction regarding your order. We attempted to contact you about it but the emails we sent you were not delivered. We later found out that our email server was being blacklisted by your service provider and were being returned. Your order was also delayed because our supplier was closed during the holidays. Your item should be in stock in a 2-3 days and we will promptly ship it and send you tracking information.

Please feel free to contact us if you wish to cancel your order at sales@motovationusa.com. We pride ourselves in our high level of customer service and we sincerely apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Roland Lee
CEO MotovationUSA.com”

"The salesperson made it easy to spend my money and I got my order a day earlier than expected. Thanks."

"I got just what I wanted, for a reasonable price, & on time delivery.

Thanks!

"The experience was one of the easiest! Excellent website and extremely quick service."

"have ordered product, then told you are out of stock,
it`s been 3 weeks, I can live with that but if it doesn`t
arrive in the next week or so, I won`t have the confedence
to use you again.

"I am very pleased that my order was shipped quickly and securely. The service has always been friendly, polite and information are always neat and clean."