• Address: 8403 Cross Park Dr., Ste 3E, Austin, TX
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5pm CST
    • Fax: 512-828-6378

• checkmark icon COD

What is this?

"Always great to do business with motivation USA.
Great customer service.

"The ordering and purchasing is good. The delivery process is slow.
I placed my oder November 21, 2014 and confirmed November 24, 2014.
Coming from Texas, normally expected in around 4-5 days (Nov.29-30).
It was sent out DECEMBER 1, 2014.
I missed my part, I had a long ride on the weekend and will be back after 2 weeks.
Nobody home now, left at doorstep on Dec. 3, 2014.

"Order posted internationally at reasonable cost. Delivered in good time. Well packaged. "

"Part was perfect, showed up on time. Only complaint, no tracking # so I can watch delivery as it comes. Thanks for a great job."

"very fast shipping. excellent care. recommend to everyone."

"The whole experience was great. I purchase a set of sliders for my Ducati. Each item was described very well, taking out the guesswork. I'm from southeast asia and I received the items as described in just a few days."

"Super efficient with tracking and letting you know when is exactly arriving."

"Shipped quickly. Product excellent, as promised. Added to my go to list for my Ducati."

"Great products and quick shipping. Good communication when I needed help. You could automate the process to help yourself and team though."

"I thought delivery was sideways but in fact it went perfectly. Thanks. Jean"

"First time ordering from Motovation and it went smoothly. Product came well packaged and was as described and ordered. Shipping time was reasonable as well. I'll be ordering more from Motovation."

"Perfect Fit...looks great and easy to install a little expensive but cheap insurance when you go down at the track"

"My item was special ordered and I got it in about a week! Excellent support and follow-through."

"Most items arrived in a timely manner, but one item that was listed as in stock was not and now I'm waiting. "

"Price was inline with the manufacturer only Motovation saved me over $100 in shipping costs. Package was delivered quickly and there was no issues at all. "

Motovation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Motovation is a merchant member
Motovation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.