MotorcycleGear.com Reviews - motorcyclegear.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 2,418 reviews

MotorcycleGear.com is not a merchant member
MotorcycleGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,418)

Houston TX
Rating 6/103/5

"Mixed up vendors - not sure how I can delete this review."

modified review This review was modified by alberto1000 on January 14 2014 09:20:10 AM

"Very happy with overall service. Ordered gloves that I changed my mind about and had no trouble receiving a prompt refund. Item was shipped early morning after placing the order the night before.

E-mail transactions were quick and friendly. Definitely recommended.

"Delivered on time as expected. Great company that I will use for future purchases. Item ordered was exactly as described and the fit was true to their description. A $200 jacket for $50-- nobody else could beat this deal. It was so good, I had to order one for my brother 2 weeks later. It too arrived on time and as expected. I would highly recommend Motorcyclegear.com"

"Fast service, great product. No problems."

"Helmet arrived on time. Love it. It was a bargain and I will definately buy from here again. Thanks!! "

Rating 6/103/5

"The ordering site worked well. However, some of the things I need won't be available in a timely manner for me to complete my motorcycle project on time. Using them again will depend on getting the parts I need in a timely manner. If they don't have much stock on hand, I probably won't use them on future projects. "

"It was very good dealing with motorcyclegear.com, the price of the helmet, and the free shiping that came on time."

"Got my helmet quickly, and in good shape. Their price was also at least $20 cheaper than any other sellers (paid $129, while the closest other price for the same item was some $149-$179)..."

"Great pricing and quick shipping. Very satisfied with my purchase."

"On time, on clearance, and fits like a glove. What more can you ask for."

"My experience with MotorcylceGear.com was great, as usual. I have been a customer of theirs for about six years, going back to NewEnough.com.

MG.com is an outstanding company to deal with. The pricing on their apparel and gear is simply unbeatable. I would estimate that at least 80% of my gear was purchased through NE.com/MG.com.

On occasion I have had to return items. The returns were hassle-free and the refund was easy.

"Tail Bag is exactly as expected. And typical quick shipping by Motorcyclegear.com "

"Perfect. Great jacket, nice price, fast shipping."

"My favorite online retailer. They always deliver what was ordered quickly."

"Helpful and enjoyable. No problems with ordering or shipping, they even canceled an order so I could add more to it without question."