Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.41/10 411 reviews

MotoMummy is a merchant member
    MotoMummy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MotoMummy contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"You guys are the best good product fest delivery thank you so much "

"Got a Driven 48T rear sprocket and an EK chain for my 2013R1. Love them both. Power wheelies come standard now. Thanks MotoMummy"

"Great buy got exactly what I ordered in the time frame promised. Goods undamaged! #happy"

"This is the second time I have ordered stuff from motor mummy, and they were great both times. They shipped the parts what seemed like minutes after I placed the order, and they got to me un-damaged. Both parts fit properly and look/work great."

"MotoMummy put my order together and sent it out with such quickness that it arrived a day earlier than promised. That's with FREE SHIPPING! How can you beat that? I will use them for all of my Moto needs as long as they stock the product I'm looking for! "

"Nice tires, quick delivery."

"Product arrived exactly as described online and as shown in pictures. The turnaround time from placement of the order to delivery is incredible. The prices are often better than what is found at other online vendors. I order 85% of my aftermarket motorcycle parts and accessories from Motomummy."

"Quick and free delivery. Best price on Q3s."

"Great prices and services as always "

"Great experience! Cheapest price, fast and convenient customer service, quick order process, fast delivery, and great products make this company a must. They not only had the lowest price for my Power Commander, but they also pre-programmed it with a map for my specific bike and it was all shipped for free. Corey responded to emails very quickly and with expert knowledge. If you order from a different company then you're not going to get your money's worth. Hands down, the best buying experience I've ever had. I wish I could buy more from them."

"I was very happy with the service provided. Ordering was easy and shipping was quick. I will certainly consider purchasing from MotoMummy again. Thanks!"

"Item ordered arrived exactly as ordered and quite quick, too, thanks'."

"Very good and knowledgeable service team.
Highly recommend

"Placed two orders on March.28.2014, one package was shipped last week still waiting on the second one.

Both of my orders were NOT shipped!! You have not shipped my brakelines, powercommander or the fpr levers ... because you said you are still waiting for th levers more then a month now!! You shipped my tires because i got tired of waiting and told you to charge me EXTRA shipping and send them!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2014

motomummy, MotoMummy rep has responded

“Both of your orders already shipped. We were waiting on your custom ordered brake lines before we could ship your order. You're from out of the US so we can't split ship your order and hwen you order a custom built product like colored brake lines it will hold things up until it's ready to ship. Sorry about the delay.”

"The entire experience was great - the customer service was exceptional. I will definitely be going back for all my motorcycle aftermarket needs."