• MotoMummy
    • Business Hours: 10am-6pm CST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I recently placed an order for a power commander 5, an autotuner, and a bmc race filter. The power commander was missing the O2 optimizer. When I spoke with Corey he said he would contact Dynojet and they would send out a new one. A few days later I called back to get a tracking number and he said they isn't a tracking # but I should receive it in a few days. Well I called back in a few days since I hadn't received it and this time Corey was very rude and told me I just had to wait it out. I explained how long it's been since I placed my original order and I could not install my parts but he could care less and you could tell by his tone of voice that he didn't want to be bothered. I told him I wasn't confident that Dynojet sent the item out because I get delivery alerts on my iPhone when a shipping label is created with my address. He said that they sent it out via USPS and USPS doesn't have shipping alerts only UPS. I told him I get alerts from USPS on my phone all the time and could send him a screenshot of my phone. He then called my a liar over and over. Then he changed his story saying they sent it out in a regular letter with no tracking number. I felt something wasn't right and asked how to go about returning my order since I was not happy with the situation. Now he was really mad and said I could not return anything. Arguing back and forth he ended up hanging the phone up on me. I just called Dynojet and they are sending one out to me along with a tracking number via email. I don't know why I didn't just deal with Dynojet from the beginning. I've been a loyal customer to motomummy for 8 years and never had a problem with them. I guess they are great until something goes wrong, then they don't care to help."

":

I ordered a part on 1/20. Was notified by email from company that the product was not in stock and would take 3-5 business days to arrive for shipment. I was charged on the 20th and the product shipped on the 27th. I was concerned that the delay was unfair due to collecting funds immediately without having the product in stock. I felt that I should be compensated for the delay with a more expeditious shipping. They refused any assistance. The product was then delivered but no one could sign for it on the 29th. The 30th the package was never delivered to my home. I contacted the post office and they advised me the package was lost and they were trying to locate it. I then contacted the company to let them know the issue and to see if they could help. All they would do is tell me to email them and they would contact the post office. I was asking for help on how to get me the product and they would not do anything except wait for an email. I have filed a complaint with the consumer affairs division at the post office on the issue. I then received an email from Corey at motomummy stating that they contacted the post office and had it returned to them. They have held my money so far for 10 days with no product in my hands and will not be in my hands. They also state that they will not do business with me anymore. I am the consumer with the issue and they were not willing to contact them to find it to deliver to me, but rather to get the product back. Why did they charge me and keep my money without delivering the product? Also they know it is being sent back, why am I not refunded immediately? These are poor practices for good business.

modified review This review was modified by Dad0507 on January 30 2015 06:55:29 PM

"Fast shipping and excellent inventory. "

"Placed my order on Saturday and it was delivered to my front door on Monday!"

"Got my yoshimura TRS for my 2013 hayabusa sounds incredible and looks bad to the bone would recommend them to anyone "

"Great to deal with and will do again"

"I have mixed experiences with MotoMummy. With their in-stock items, shipping is very fast and usually ships next day (ASV levers). Well, if you order something that's NOT in stock (and it won't tell you), you will need to call them and ask what's up. They usually are very nice and tell you what date the items will come in. In the couple cases this has happened (track suit, jacket) I recieved NO indication whatsoever about the delay, which caused me to miss a track day. No email, no phone call, nothing on the website that would tell me they would have to order it. Other than these few problems, my experience has been pretty decent as I had to exchange a size, though it still took a few days it wasnt too bad.

So if order Alpinestars, make sure you factor in a few more days of handling should they have to order your gear in. Overall, a good experience, good prices, just some better communication would be nice.

"Very good service and communication. I was really happy with the price of my Vesrah brake pads. I will buy from them again. Tank ya MotoMummy!!"

"I was very surprised at how great Motomummy's customer service was. And my package arrived well before I thought it would. I highly recommend Motomummy to all of my friends and fellow bikers, to support a company that I feel, fully supports us!"

"MotoMummy offers the best pricing and fastest shipping. Order FP levers, stealth black with white dial and couldn't me more pleased with how they turned out. Love the feel of them. My friend order ASV levers and I prefer mine over his."

"I have previously ordered and received parts through Corey and the team at MotoMummy and aside from a small issue with having to return a chain due to incorrect supply have enjoyed being a customer. However due to current their current lack of after sales support I am now no longer a customer of this company. "

"Thanks for shipping to APO addresses. Only took a week with priority mail. Will continue to use site and push to other military members stationed overseas!"

"Very fast shipping! Great customer service! I will be making this my first place to shop from now on! "

"Quick shipping and great prices. These guys are awesome. "

"I am a customer in Japan that ordered from Motomummy for the first time. All I can say is the customer service was awesome. Emails were answered right away, and I even got a better deal on shipping than expected. All the parts arrived accounted for, and everything was packed safely with no damage to any items. Shipping was fast and tracking available all the way to my doorstep. I will come back for more. Count on it!"

Share MotoMummy's store rating

MotoMummy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MotoMummy is not a merchant member
MotoMummy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!