MotoMummy Reviews - motomummy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.35/10 404 reviews

MotoMummy is a merchant member
MotoMummy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Quick and free delivery. Best price on Q3s."

"Great prices and services as always "

"Great experience! Cheapest price, fast and convenient customer service, quick order process, fast delivery, and great products make this company a must. They not only had the lowest price for my Power Commander, but they also pre-programmed it with a map for my specific bike and it was all shipped for free. Corey responded to emails very quickly and with expert knowledge. If you order from a different company then you're not going to get your money's worth. Hands down, the best buying experience I've ever had. I wish I could buy more from them."

"I was very happy with the service provided. Ordering was easy and shipping was quick. I will certainly consider purchasing from MotoMummy again. Thanks!"

"Item ordered arrived exactly as ordered and quite quick, too, thanks'."

"Very good and knowledgeable service team.
Highly recommend

Rating 4/102/5

"Placed two orders on March.28.2014, one package was shipped last week still waiting on the second one.

Both of my orders were NOT shipped!! You have not shipped my brakelines, powercommander or the fpr levers ... because you said you are still waiting for th levers more then a month now!! You shipped my tires because i got tired of waiting and told you to charge me EXTRA shipping and send them!

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014

motomummy, MotoMummy rep has responded

“Both of your orders already shipped. We were waiting on your custom ordered brake lines before we could ship your order. You're from out of the US so we can't split ship your order and hwen you order a custom built product like colored brake lines it will hold things up until it's ready to ship. Sorry about the delay.”

"The entire experience was great - the customer service was exceptional. I will definitely be going back for all my motorcycle aftermarket needs."

"Didn't have a good one they don't respond to emails. money was charged and then put back in to my account and I asked about it and no answer from them. I ended up going else where thinking my order was cancelled. About 3 weeks later my account was charged again and got a tracking number almost a month later for parts I got twice as fast else where. Not a good experience."

"Ordered tires, and a few other goodies for my R6. MotoMummy was fast, and their prices could not be beat! Will be returning again!"

"Very good and fast service, Thanks Guys."

"Tires came earlier than the tracking number said. Installed them that day. Look great. Just have to wait a month for snow to melt to try them.I'd do business with this outfit again. 10 stars!! Cheers

"MotoMummy sent the tires I ordered in a reasonable time (fast) and I am very satisfied with the price. I will buy from them again and I will recommend them to my friends. Thanks!"

"Fast shipping on parts in stock. Quick reply on questions. Product knowledge. Im still waiting on brake lines which I should receive this week."

"Very Good Experience and got what I ask for would do business with them again