• Mostbuying.com

• Address: California
    • Contact: support@mostbuying.com

"I bought a multimeter not cheap,$120 it had a fault. They were very reluctant to do anything about it. After several weeks I sent it back by safe post and they said they didn't receive it. After a lot of time and energy finally I gave up. DO NOT Buy from them. It maybe ok if there is no problem with your purchase but if there is its a drama. Gary Molloy"

"Fantastic service and quick delivery, and I would definitely buy again."

"It's so convenient to do shopping Mostbuying.com, fast and easy. I already recieved my orders.Thank you."

"Item was as described and shipped promptly.

"Fast shipping, good value for money, pretty nice quality"

"Amazing Website. I have almost all apple gadgets, and any other place overcharges for a flimsy case. Cheap items, free shipping, and quality!"

"Purchase was easy. No hassles. delivery was fast and without drama ....nice change from others.

Thankyou .. A1+

"Very fast delivery, quick response on questions. I %100 reccommend this shopping site. Shop without any hesitation. Thanks."

"I am happy to shop with Mostbuying.com."

"This item "Portable Health Smoking E-cigarette Kit" worked only one day. The heating part stopped working before finishing the second tank. I didn't feel comfortable to ask for refund as I had already requested for the previous item. Hope you could test products before shipping them."

"?????? ? ???????, ?.?. ?? ???? ? ??????? ?????? ???????. ? ????? ?????? ?? 14 ????"

"Excellent service , excellent customer services and very good prices . I wouldn't hesitate to recomend MostBuying.com as an online wholesaler ."

"I have purchased multiple products and have been very happy"

"The items I ordered arrived quite quickly considering they were coming from overseas. The items were suitably packaged and were really good quality. Very happy with my purchase! "

"Good experience with mostbuying.com. Good user interface , quick shipping and item as described"

This review was modified by yummycg on July 28 2012 09:45:43 PM

Share Mostbuying.com's store rating

Mostbuying.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mostbuying.com is not a merchant member
Mostbuying.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!