Stores > MoparPartsOverstock.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoparPartsOverstock.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

"i HAVE EMAILED TO YOU REGARDING A PART FOR SOME INFORMATION. BUT NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY YET."

2017-07-12

Ordering was easy

"Order was filled and unit arrived as scheduled. Part was exact match and vehicle is back in service. "

2017-07-07

Door seals ex

"I ordered a complete set of door seals, but only got one, and it is incorrect."

2017-07-07

Wrong part description

"I am stuck between three or four stars. I recently ordered a service part for my jeeps cooling system and in the description stated O-rings were included. When the part arrived five days later, there were no O-rings. I called customer service which accommodated me with an apology and send me the o-rings at no additional charge. Downside is it will be another three to five days for the o-rings to arrive. "

2017-07-03

Shipping mixup corrected quickly

"Hello, I ordered a two part package of parts which arrived with only one part, advised MoparPartsOverstock, and the shortage was corrected very quickly.
Yes, I would definitely order from MoparPartsOverstock again.
Thank you for the excellent service.
James Klinger

2017-07-02

Crazy expensive shipping

"$13.95 to ship a $10 part that weighed an ounce? Never again will I order from this company."

2017-06-29

As always on time!

"As always on time! Product delivered on time and correctly"

Parts

"Fast shipping and good product"

2017-06-27

Better Shipping price on my part than elsewhere.

"Shipping was better than the other sellers who had the part. Hopefully it is not backordered."

2017-06-27

Fast shipping and accurate order

"Exact parts that I ordered arrived fast. "

Houston
2017-06-16

Customer service ****

"I have bought some brake line parts for my 2002 Dodge Ram they sent me the wrong parts for the driver side front brake line call their customer service they told me to send them part back they did not reimburse me they sent me the wrong part because it was labeled wrong I was told by Seth that I will be reimbursed from my shipping I was not I overnighted the part. Call the next day to verify that they had the part one week later they still had not processed my return all documents I got on top of that they didn't even have the parts that I ordered didn't give me a reduced price even made me pay for a bolt that I was supposed to get free with the part they need to update their website because their parts people are not looking at the same information just a total letdown can't believe that they were running a business that way if I could give them 0 Stars I would policy clearly states that I will be reimbursed for my shipping if it was their fault it was clearly they fault I figured that I would just get online and tell the truth."

2017-06-13

Bought a rear sliding window cable replacement. Worked to open and close window once and screwed up cable

"Bought a rear sliding window cable replacement. Worked to open and close window once and cable came off the drum screwed up.

2017-06-09

5 Star if order comes as advertized

"Gotter done despite ordering system being down at 800 number
I could still use some help on a part

2017-06-02

Waste of time and money

"I ordered a direct fit lamp bar light for my tailgate and when I received it was a cheap knockoff now I am paying for shipping to return item and paying for shipping on the correct item huge waste of time and money will be taken business elsewhere for now on"

2017-05-31

Fast service

"I ordered parts necessary for my 2008 vehicle that I could not find locally. I received them in 3 days and they were cheaper than expected. Excellent service "

Share MoparPartsOverstock.com's store rating

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoparPartsOverstock.com is not a merchant member
MoparPartsOverstock.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!