Moo.com Reviews - moo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Moo.com is not a merchant member
Moo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am a customer in the US and a first time customer. My order was lost by my local post office, which they unfortunately would not fix, so I comtacted moo.com through their chat. Margaux Donnellier, the rep that I spoke with was SO helpful. The customer service exceeded my expectations!! No problems, no questions, my problem was fixed!! I have used Vista Print and this company greatly exceeds my experiences with them!"

modified review This review was modified by melindamarch on October 24 2013 07:16:27 AM

"I found out about Moo over a year ago and first ordered a free 10 pack of their business cards. I have ordered my first set of 100 mini moo cards and loved them. Since then I have a few more mini moo cards and also their regular size business cards. What I like about Moo is that the cards are double sized and each card can have a completely different design. Moo can be pricey, but they do a really good job if you are looking unique cards that stand out. "