• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Montway set up Carborg to pick up my car. They picked it up the same day I placed the order. It went from Florida to Kentucky in only two days and arrived in the same condition it left in. A+ service!! "

"Montway was great to work with. They were professional whenever I had to call. I had to change the pickup date three times and it was no problem for them. Then, I changed from a closed to an open transport after Montway couldn't find an enclosed carrier within a few days. However the carrier they did find was good and delivered the car from Minnesota to south Texas in three days! Great service all around. I'm happy!"

"I have used auto shippers for several moves, and Montway has been the best by far. They stuck to the price they quoted, picked the car up within one day of booking, and delivered the vehicle promptly to our door. I couldn't have asked for more!"

"I was really happy with the service I received. The carrier Montway selected to transport my vehicle, Sunrise Express, was great. Communicative, prompt and careful with my vehicle. I appreciated the updates from Montway and the whole process from pickup to delivery was seamless and easy. I will definitely recommend them to a friend. The price was a little higher than I was hoping to find but the experience came without any nightmares or headaches like the horror stories I've heard about other transport companies. Montway does a great job of setting expectation and guiding you through the process, eliminating potential confusing points and ultimately doing a pretty fantastic job. "

"Got car shipped from GA to CA. Received car in exactly one week since pick up. Good communication."

"Yes, we are very happy for your service as well as Nick Transportation for delivering our Pilot Honda to our son in Seattle, Washington per schedule. We will highly recommend your service to our friends should they need one. Thanks to Montway Auto transport and also to Nick Transportation.
Best Regards,
Jose De Castro

"Quick, easy and reliable. Professional and on-time. Very happy and would use again."

"Great experience due to ease of scheduling pick-up and delivery of the car from Illinois to Arizona. Very professional, kept me updated, and the driver, Walter, was outstanding. Will recommend their services to others."

"Montway is a great company to do business with. They are very friendly and work fast. The shipment was VERY fast and the driver was also very friendly. I highly recommend these guys for vehicle transportation. Extremely professional!!"

"Montway was easy to work with from booking through delivery! Not only was my van picked up on time, but they were even able to get it to me same day! Thanks Montway!"

"Quite wonderful. Before working with Montway, I had contracted with another auto transport company which claimed to pick up my car by an exact day, but didn't do anything for two weeks until I could cancel my contract without a penalty. Their costumer service did not answer any of my phone calls (except from an unknown number) right after they charged my credit card for booking fee - which I could get back with a lot of difficulties... So, after two weeks I found Montway desperately, and... It's a move from bottom of the hell to heavens... Montway found a driver for me in 2 days, and their costumer service addressed all my needs immediately. My car was delivered from MI to CA in 8 days. Even when I couldn't contact the driver directly, Montway did it for me within an hour.
Beware, that almost all car moving companies are brokers and don't have drivers, HOWEVER most of them don't tell you this while they fail to find a driver. In contrast, Montway clearly states that they are brokers AND are really good and fast in finding an insured driver for you. Their costumer service is specially really good and responsible/responsive. Couldn't be happier! :-)

"Wow, great job! These guys are fast, and very on the ball!

I had to ship my new Porsche across the country, because these cars don't come with a spare tire, and I didn't want to get stranded in the middle of nowhere on a 2500 mile drive. Montway's price was excellent, as was their service and customer support, and everything went perfectly. It saved me a week or more of driving time, wear and tear on the car, potential tire blowout, and hotel fees along the way, so this was a MUCH better option than driving the trip and staying in hotels along the way!

They got everything exactly right, and were actually ahead of schedule!

I filled out the form on the website, received a call to confirm, and then had to call back to change my first available pickup date. They were totally cool with this and made the change without any problem. Overall the experience over the phone was very pleasant, and the website is very good, making things very simple to plan and get a quote, fast!

Then, a couple of days before that date, I got a call saying a truck was in route, and we pinned down the time. They showed up right on time, loaded it up, and that was that. The drivers/movers were very friendly and courteous, and even said "the customer is always right" when I asked about my flight arrival time relative to when they would be arriving in the destination area.

As it turns out, they were ahead of schedule, and Montway's estimate on when the car would arrive was a conservative one. So, the day I flew into my destination city, I called the driver, and said, "I made it in a day early; would you want to drop off the car today instead of waiting?"

It turns out this was not only a major convenience for me, but a convenience for them, too (they didn't have to wait), so I basically got right off the plane, and picked up my car.

Things couldn't have gone more smoothly. I shipped enclosed, as well, and I saw the truck which looked very nice. The car came out looking basically the exact same condition as it did going in, which is what I wanted. Now I'm all moved and ready to go, and I didn't even have to wait (in LA no less) without my car!

I would highly, highly recommend Montway for future car ships; I would not hesitate to use them again. In fact, I have bookmarked them, and they are now my go-to shipper for my car.

"Montway shipped my car in the good condition and very quickly. I am quite happy with the clear communication that i had with the dispatcher and the truck driver Anthony. They were quite flexible with me in regards to the pickup times and pickup locations. They even offered me alternative dates if I had some problems giving them my vehicle on the day I had promised."

"Very good service and communication "

"Montway was in constant communication with me from the time I placed my order till my car was picked up.

Very friendly staff. I highly recommend Montway.

Nancy

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.