Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

Vehicle Transport

"The process was seamless, and the driver was very professional as well. I would use Montway again to transport my vehicles."

2016-12-07

Great provider, will use again!

"They were on time on both ends, great driver, took care of the vehicle during transport. Highly recommended! "

2016-12-07

Montway is the best way to transport your ride

"I've used Montway twice in the last year to pick up a 1964 Pontiac Bonneville convertible in Florida and a 1969 Buick Riviera in California and ship them to Schaumburg Illinois. They were quick to get them picked up, there prices were reasonable and they kept me informed."

This review was modified by Gene.... on December 07 2016 02:23:21 AM

2016-12-06

WA here we came!

"The cost was less than other carriers' quotes. The drivers were professional, careful with our cars and knowledgeable. We are very happy with the whole experience. I would advise that the cars get very dirty and would need a good exterior car wash. Perhaps the company could offer a car wash as an incentive. I do not plan to move my cars again, but I would use Montway again if I did."

2016-12-05

Car was well taken care of and great delivery time!

"I originally scheduled pick up date and it was accepted for the day I wanted, then had to move it back the day before due to needing an extra day on the dealer's end to close. Montway rescheduled the pickup within 24 hours and we were good to go. The enclosed trailer was very clean and the car was handled very professionally."

2016-12-03

Peace of mind!

"I had just a few days to ship mycar and montway did it right away. No hidden costs.. friendly, on time and i had a very good experience.. highly recommend them to anyone! "

This review was modified by vgayathri on December 03 2016 04:08:57 PM

2016-12-03

Efficient and easy way to ship

"I was very surprised at how easy my experience was overall. The delivery was much faster than expected. My delivery driver was easy to deal with. The communication was short and sweet but to the point. The only bit of inconvenience was that the shipper could not pick up my vehicle from my home because his rig was too large to fit into my neighborhood's tight streets, so I had to meet him across town. The pickup time window was also very tight. I wish I had more lead time to prepare. I was also surprised that the shipment costs as much as it does because it's a very no-frills service which seems like it should cost $400 instead of $700. They just drive the car on a rack and then it sits there until it arrives. Seems like easy money for the shipper. But it arrived in good condition and saved me a 2-day drive."

2016-12-02

Class Act

"This company knows what they are doing. From the first phone call to the delivery day they were very professional and did what they said they would do. They kept me informed from beginning to end. I must have interacted with 5 different people and all of them knew what they were talking about. They kept their word and gave me a great price on the transportation of my car! Will certainly recommend them to my friends and intend on using them again. Bravo! Have not been able to give a company this much praise in a long time!"

2016-12-02

The only way is Montway!

" Montway communicated with me well throughout the process and the actual shipper Morning Star with....Raymond Burns the driver was excellent!"

This review was modified by reallynice1951 on December 02 2016 09:49:49 AM

2016-11-29

One Stop Delivery!

"Everything was booked online, A few phone calls between the driver and I, and my vehicle was delivered. Simple, fast, convenient. "

2016-11-22

"Very pleased with the transportation of my vehicle. Thanks !!"

This review was modified by Tbraydich on November 22 2016 05:50:17 PM

928!

"Thank you for your wonderful service, shipping was super fast and reliable.

Thank you again for this beauty!

2016-11-22

I recommend this carrier.

"I was very pleased with the service. The car was picked up within a few days after accepting the bid. In South Carolina, they said they expected to deliver the car on Monday in Arizona. The car was delivered on Monday! The driver was courteous and took good care of the car. I would use Montway again."

This review was modified by travishmoore on November 22 2016 01:41:50 PM

Easy and Painless

"Montway sets up easy pick ups and emails you with updates with a process chart of when and what days to expect."

This review was modified by MichaelRhdspecialties on December 05 2016 06:28:14 PM

2016-11-20

My expectations were Exceeded.

"The driver was gracious, prompt and 1 day early........My only nit pick is I didn't know, (or see), that the device was subbed out to independent drivers; having said that he was a true professional and kept in constant contact with me. I'm very glad I chose Montway.

Marc N.

This review was modified by drdork on November 20 2016 10:57:51 AM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.