• Montway Auto Tr Montway Auto Transport Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"My car got here on time. No damage. Carrier was late in picking it up."

"Great company good communication easy experience …A++++"

" Dont be fooled by the cheaper price! I had a 2007 Corvette Z06 and a Harkey Davidson Fat Boy shipped with absolutely no problems.
The other big name shippers were over twice the amount and that was if they would come to Washington state.
They act like we dont have cars there!
Would definately reccomend Montway. A big thank you.

"great job everything on time & in one piece good job"

"Here at our store Montway has always took great care of our clients! Only company we use in transporting luxury vehicles."

"fair price, good service."

"When I was in a time of need it was nice to know that everything was taken care of and no surprises. I would suggesy Montway Auto Transport to my friends."

"Montway Auto Transport/Alfa Trucking,LLC is by far one of the best auto transporter's in the USA. Seamless service-very professional,car arrived a week ahead of schedule, absolutely no damage to the car, in perfect condition! Would definitely use their services again. Highly recommended!"

"We used Montway Auto to ship my wife's car from Arizona to the Washington DC area as part of a military move. The price was not great, but was reasonable, and the driver did not damage the car and delivered it on the date we asked for. We did however have trouble dealing with the customer service representatives at Montway. The first one we spoke with told us he would get us a military discount and an additional discount if we met the driver off of a major highway, instead of having him come to our house. This was great, but he neglected to mention that this was a cash only discount, and we had been planning to pay by credit (and very upfront about that fact). The second customer service representative we spoke to address the previously mentioned mix up, once it had been discovered some days later when we were sent our invoice, was incredibly rude and unhelpful. After claiming he did not have a manager and refusing to help or even be civil, I finally convinced him to transfer us over to a different representative who was very apologetic and took care of the issue. Once the vehicle transporter (Onixe Inc) was scheduled, Montway provided us the wrong contact information for the driver, but did clear up the contact information problem when we called Montway's customer support. Lastly, the driver Montway scheduled from Onixe Inc. was a day and half late on his pick up date and did not call 24 hours in advance or 4 hours in advance as was stipulated in the Montway contract, but only an hour and a half in advance which caused us to have to scramble to meet him at the drop off location, as it was an hour from our house. Still, however, the car did make it undamaged and on the appointed day. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-03-2015

Montway, Montway Auto Transport rep has responded

“Thank you for shipping your vehicle with Montway Auto Transport.

We most certainly apologize that you feel as if you have received anything less than exceptional customer service and we appreciate you taking the time from your schedule to submit feedback about your experience.

Please know that we take customer feedback very seriously and we welcome any recommendations that help to improve the quality of our services for our customers.

Our agents are sent for extensive training in all aspects of customer service before they are ever allowed to assist our customers. Please know that your order will be fully audited for quality assurance purposes and responsible agents will be internally disciplined accordingly.”

"Montway was proficient, easy to work with, and delivered my car quickly. When I arrived To my destination I had a question and the service department answered quickly. 100% satisfied with my service. Thank you "

"This was a flawless experience. I was a little worried that it would be complicated to transport a car. The truck driver, Anthony Lowery, was as nice as they come. "

"Montway came through , I got my car a day early and it was in great shape. No problems."

"A day early. Good communication - fair price. no issues!"

"The driver (David?) was amazing and took great care of my car. "

"Extremely courteous. On time as they promised"

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.