Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

2016-04-26

WORKED NICELY

"I was very anxious about having my car shipped as I had not done this before. I was super pleased with the quality, price, communication and timing that Montway Auto provided.

My car arrived in great condition, and just when they said it would. The driver was in contact with me the entire time.

Thanks!

This review was modified by kimberlyebert on April 26 2016 11:58:43 AM

2016-04-26

Car was delivered in PERFECT condition!!

"After 10 days -- I received the car in Arizona from Florida in perfect condition"

This review was modified by MDBerkowitz on April 26 2016 10:30:47 AM

2016-04-25

Montway_TheBest

"Very much satisfied with the service provided by Montway. My car was delivered in just 2 days. The driver who picked up the car was so polite and good. The items kept in trunk were intact. Great!"

This review was modified by Chandrashekhar on April 25 2016 12:54:22 PM

2016-04-25

GR----------------EAT!!!

"The first time I have shipped a vehicle,this one was 700+ miles away it was picked up thursday and reached me the very next day,mid-afternoon. SUPER!!!"

2016-04-23

To and Fro

"I desperately needed to arrange transportation for a Mobility van that I purchased in one state to be delivered to me at my home as soon as possible and I used Montway for the first time and the experience was very easy! the customer service reps were very pleasant they kept in constant contact with me I felt very comfortable with this company and the transporter that they secured for my vehicle. My vehicle arrived within a matter of days after I connected with Montway in perfect condition for a very fair price. they made purchasing a vehicle out of state a smooth transaction and pain free experience I would recommend Montway to anybody who needs to have a car transported!"

This review was modified by leilania2 on April 23 2016 03:26:51 PM

2016-04-22

Leaving Cali and Off 2 Tex

"Montway was amazing. I accepted their bid first thing in the morning and they actually had my vehicle booked and picked up the same day. My driver was so responsive and polite. He told me to call anytime. I already have a friend asking me for their number to ship a car to her daughter. I would recommend Montway every time! You won't be disappointed! "

This review was modified by Slgant on April 22 2016 07:18:24 PM

2016-04-21

Pulled through with a win!

"Used montway to ship my car during corporate relocation. They had a low price and good reviews. Was a little worried when I received an email the evening before I believed my car was due to be picked up saying they were still working on finding a truck to transport my vehicle. I called and got through to a person who said its often confirmed last minute when your car will be picked up, but they'd get it done.
Montway connected me with Mike from cargo management group inc. The shippers were very nice and courteous and got my car to the destination in record time, in good condition despite a sand storm. Very satisfied with the results despite the initial heart attack of thinking I wouldn't have a truck on time for the move.

This review was modified by Joawindy on April 21 2016 04:21:53 PM

2016-04-21

Very professional!

"I had the best experience from start to finish , very professional service. I would recommend this company to anyone. "

This review was modified by Beata123 on April 21 2016 08:28:18 AM

Stop the Search

"If you are reading this review chances are that you are completely confused by now about how to transport a vehicle. I searched for weeks trying to select the best transporter company which can be a very frustrated task. After weeks, I selected Montway Auto Transport because they have so many positive reviews, Im sure that from time to time things dont work as planned but in my case it was a success story.

I booked my Enclosed truck via UShip, unfortunately I had to run the request 3 times due to delays related to the bank, the first time I ran the bid, Montway Auto Transport provided me with the most competitive offer for an enclosed trailer. by the 3er time posting the bid, I called them and asked for a new quote, the quote was $300.00 dollars more than the original offer received by then, even after trying to explain to the person on the other line, the price was still higher.

I decide to try to ask them via the uship private messaging and within seconds I got a replay that the original quote was still valid, I was impressed that they stood by the original quote so that alone gave me confidence to hire them.

After booking the enclosed transporter to bring the www.turbowax.com VW GTI from Texas to Florida, I received a call to finalize the booking, I also had to pay the agreed fixed amount at front, which to me was fine.

Everything went dark for about 3 days, then I received the call that the transported was all set up, the transporter driver called me and the turbo wax VW GTI was delivered one day ahead of schedule.

I think I really got lucky because the driver was a phenomenal guy, he offloaded the car like it was his car, he also had a lot of photos indicating some of the things that he found prior to loading the car.

The car was very dirty but the driver explained to me about the real bad flooding that they had in Texas, so I was find with that since mother nature don't ask permission to anyone.

In all I highly recommend this company for your car transporting needs. Now is time to give her a bath and make her shine with turbo wax products.

Happy motoring :) Thanks Guys!

Henrietta

"What a fantastic service. From the first call to the moment our 1930 Ford Model A Fordor came off the truck everything was smooth, even the weather! Thank you very much"

This review was modified by MCCummins on April 20 2016 01:03:35 PM

2016-04-20

Heavily modified car with no problem

"My car means the world to me, I've spent countless hours working on it and more money then I like to dwell on lol, this was my first time transporting any car, all the was across the country. The driver took as much time as needed to get the ramps to where I felt comfortable the car would not scrap. He worked with me on the strapping down of the car to make sure I felt good about it. Car made it with out a problem. Very happy with the results . "

This review was modified by Rlmcwilliams on April 20 2016 11:44:08 AM

2016-04-20

Big hurry for the red beauty

"Customer was very excited to get their 1970 Chevy Impala convertible. Pick up was done quickly and customer got the car well before expected. Great job and thank you."

This review was modified by ClassicCarMover on April 20 2016 11:20:39 AM

2016-04-18

I'll whore myself out for free food!

"I spent a month trying to find an enclosed transport carrier for my Jeep. Montway had pursued me when I thought I had a deal on a previous Jeep so I knew they were interested in getting my business so finally at the end of the month I gave up and contacted them. They took all the information down and got a carrier located in the same state as the vehicle. All went pretty smoothly from there."

This review was modified by RiotNrrrd on April 18 2016 06:16:02 PM

2016-04-18

Very professional, did a great job, would use again

"I recently had an exotic vehicle shipped from NY to SD via enclosed transport. The car arrived 3 days ahead of time, and the driver that was hired was nice and courteous, and did a terrific job of taking care of the vehicle. No issues, would definitely use again."

This review was modified by mlc4050 on April 18 2016 08:09:57 AM

2016-04-17

Super Transport

"My experience with Montway went very well. No problems or issues with communication. I could either talk with a dispatcher at Montway where he would locate the driver and update me or I could also contact the driver. They picked up my car just under the five day maximum on a Tuesday in Maryland and delivered it to California by Sunday. Only issue was that the car was dirty, but that was to be expected. The driver was very easy to work with. I can see why Montway gets a high rating. I would most definitely recommend using them for your car transport needs."

This review was modified by rootgirl on April 17 2016 01:47:13 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.