• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Quite wonderful. Before working with Montway, I had contracted with another auto transport company which claimed to pick up my car by an exact day, but didn't do anything for two weeks until I could cancel my contract without a penalty. Their costumer service did not answer any of my phone calls (except from an unknown number) right after they charged my credit card for booking fee - which I could get back with a lot of difficulties... So, after two weeks I found Montway desperately, and... It's a move from bottom of the hell to heavens... Montway found a driver for me in 2 days, and their costumer service addressed all my needs immediately. My car was delivered from MI to CA in 8 days. Even when I couldn't contact the driver directly, Montway did it for me within an hour.
Beware, that almost all car moving companies are brokers and don't have drivers, HOWEVER most of them don't tell you this while they fail to find a driver. In contrast, Montway clearly states that they are brokers AND are really good and fast in finding an insured driver for you. Their costumer service is specially really good and responsible/responsive. Couldn't be happier! :-)

"Wow, great job! These guys are fast, and very on the ball!

I had to ship my new Porsche across the country, because these cars don't come with a spare tire, and I didn't want to get stranded in the middle of nowhere on a 2500 mile drive. Montway's price was excellent, as was their service and customer support, and everything went perfectly. It saved me a week or more of driving time, wear and tear on the car, potential tire blowout, and hotel fees along the way, so this was a MUCH better option than driving the trip and staying in hotels along the way!

They got everything exactly right, and were actually ahead of schedule!

I filled out the form on the website, received a call to confirm, and then had to call back to change my first available pickup date. They were totally cool with this and made the change without any problem. Overall the experience over the phone was very pleasant, and the website is very good, making things very simple to plan and get a quote, fast!

Then, a couple of days before that date, I got a call saying a truck was in route, and we pinned down the time. They showed up right on time, loaded it up, and that was that. The drivers/movers were very friendly and courteous, and even said "the customer is always right" when I asked about my flight arrival time relative to when they would be arriving in the destination area.

As it turns out, they were ahead of schedule, and Montway's estimate on when the car would arrive was a conservative one. So, the day I flew into my destination city, I called the driver, and said, "I made it in a day early; would you want to drop off the car today instead of waiting?"

It turns out this was not only a major convenience for me, but a convenience for them, too (they didn't have to wait), so I basically got right off the plane, and picked up my car.

Things couldn't have gone more smoothly. I shipped enclosed, as well, and I saw the truck which looked very nice. The car came out looking basically the exact same condition as it did going in, which is what I wanted. Now I'm all moved and ready to go, and I didn't even have to wait (in LA no less) without my car!

I would highly, highly recommend Montway for future car ships; I would not hesitate to use them again. In fact, I have bookmarked them, and they are now my go-to shipper for my car.

"Montway shipped my car in the good condition and very quickly. I am quite happy with the clear communication that i had with the dispatcher and the truck driver Anthony. They were quite flexible with me in regards to the pickup times and pickup locations. They even offered me alternative dates if I had some problems giving them my vehicle on the day I had promised."

"Very good service and communication "

"Montway was in constant communication with me from the time I placed my order till my car was picked up.

Very friendly staff. I highly recommend Montway.

Nancy

"Montway did a great job transporting my truck across the country! My driver, Frank, was always available and kept in touch throughout the process. Thank you, Frank! Very reliable! Very happy with my experience! "

"Very happy with Montway Auto Transport. Customer service was very friendly and rates were very reasonable. Our vehicle arrived on time and in great condition. The trucking company that hauled our vehicle was also very courteous."

"+ Professional
+ Timely Delivery
+ Best Deal
+ No Hassel

"awesome service thanks got delivery when they said and driver keep us in the loop all through delivery"

"great service real quick the price was the best of at least three other companies the equipment was in great shape and the drivers were very helpful"

"Found Montway online and selected them based on all the reviews online. Driver got car here one day early. They were not able to get me Enclosed Transport in the fixed timeframe so we went with Open. "

"(I was asked to write this review). Long story short, I was told my vehicle would be picked up on the 24th. After several calls and emails it was picked up the 30th. Montway's communication was great but I ended up paying more than my original quote. I would use them again but I would make sure that I had a bigger shipping window to transport the vehicle. "

"Montway representative got in touch with us immediately and was very informative and courteous. Car arrived in a very prompt manner after pickup. Driver communicated with us frequently updating us on progress and proposed delivery time. Car arrived in as sent condition. Very Pleased."

"i have placed the order on june 23rd and in next day itself i got truck , but i dont want to ship that fast so i opted for other one and it was delivered on time in my place, keep this good work"

"Montway was quick to give me a quote, and stood by it.
We had a slight problem with the original carrier. The folks at Montway were quick to fix the problem and it all came out great. I would use the company again. The order date is "about".

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.