Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

The Arrival of the 1980 Bandit!

"I had a 1980 trans am delivered from North Carolina to NJ in 2 days. I was able to talk directly to the driver for all up to date delivery times. We were even able to change the delivery location at the last minute due to weight restriction in my development. Very helpful friendly Driver!
I give and A+ for fast up to date informative friendly delivery! I recommend them to anyone!!!!
Thank you Montway and Mike the Driver!

Very Easy and fast

"The website was very easy to use to obtain a quote.
The Montway Rep helped clarify the process and what was required.
Montway followed all the steps needed to obtain the vehicle from the Port without issues and delivered the vehicle very quickly.
The driver was great and easy to contact for my questions.
I will use Montway Transport again!

Excellent Service

"Everything went smoothly during the order process, pick up, and delivery. Good service all around. "

This review was modified by SatisfiedCustomer3 on October 25 2016 12:48:25 PM

Great Service - On Time Delivery

"Great communication from start to Finish.Cost was as committed and delivered on the day as promised.Slight delays in timing but we were called in advance"

This review was modified by Nordicbreeze on October 24 2016 08:41:07 PM

Best auto transport company

"Best quote and most professional company out there. "

Great customer service

"Montway Auto Transport's customer service team is top notch. They kept me advised of status of tranporting my Dad's cars and answered all our questions quickly. I would definitely recommend them. :)"

Rapid and smooth

"Great price direct on their website. Shipper took great care of my car and was very flexible with the time and location of pick up and drop off. I had never used a car shipping service before and had a very good experience."

This review was modified by Starlene45 on October 21 2016 03:44:11 PM

Lexus ISF Transport

"Car arrived on time with zero issues from Minnesota to California. I will absolutely use Montway again"

Exceeded Expectations!

"Montway exceeded our expectations. Prompt and careful attention given to the care of the vehicles as well as ongoing communication along the process. I highly recommend them and I will most definitely use them again!"

Very Professional With Quick Responses And Fast Action

"This is the second time I have enlisted Montway to ship a car cross country. The customer service responds quickly to questions. The carrier was also responsive with regard to contacting us to arrange the pick-up and drop off. Smooth with no issues is what you look for and they delivered."

Delivered my wookiee safe and sound!

"When doing research in choosing a transport company, montway had (a lot of) excellent reviews. I called and asked them many, many questions and they didn't even get annoyed with me. They transported my car, wookiee, cross country- with no issues- at a reasonable price. I had my car in less than a week. Wookiee and I are happy and would recommend. Thank you Montway "

This review was modified by CbusInAz on October 17 2016 09:25:21 PM

Top Notch Service!

"This company is not only economically priced, but they are phenomenal! When the service was booked, I was told what would happen. They collected possibly 15-16% up front NOT 60% as did one company. I got worried. But this company is not out to gouge you. They help you along the way. You pay for and get EXCELLENT SERVICE! Thank you guys!"

First class service!

"Very good customer service. Very professional driver. Great job! "

This review was modified by Sesimotors on October 15 2016 10:16:03 AM

My car came before I did

"Moving from AZ to NC and I was scared as heck about what I seen online about auto transport companies. A buddy of mine told me about Montway and I decided to go with them. Excellent service from beginning to end. Always there to answer any questions. Great rates. Mario handled our cars with extreme care and it got to my destination a day earlier than I expected. I would recommend Montwag to anyone looking to move their car. "

This review was modified by Rdadon on October 15 2016 06:33:26 AM

Cali living to Nashville chilling

"Montway was recommended by many travel nurses. They assisted me with all my questions and concerns. Mt car was picked up right on time. When there was a communication barrier with the truck driver and I, the company was the middle man for updates. "

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,629 merchant members.