Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

2016-07-20

Cool guys and hassle free experience

"Web end of things is very intuitive and quick, pick up was the next day for me. Pick up was on time and the guy was super attentive to details, car arrived with some mud on the windshield but it's washable. Went to pick it up myself because I was in the area which went by alright but there is no guarantee there will be people available which is okay because most people get their cars delivered to their doorstep. Would use again."

This review was modified by Tiy002 on July 20 2016 03:41:49 PM

terrific service

"Great experience. I had to cancel the initial transport and then called back and was able to rebook without a hiccup. Vehicle was picked up timely in a very difficult location but the driver came to me versus me coming to him. Good communication throughout the process. I always knew where the vehicle was and no wait time at final delivery location. Great service and would recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by gahammett on July 19 2016 09:30:22 AM

2016-07-19

Moving can't be more fun and easy; go Montway!!!

"We moved from Rockville, MD to Nashville, TN and with three cars it was impossible to drive them with you. Just called Montway Auto Transport three days before the move. They were very helpful and arranged a trucker on time. The Trucker was highly professional gentleman called me to schedule pick up and drop. Kept to his promise and dropped the car in the new location right on time. I am very pleased the way they did the overall move."

My little pony

"Had a mustang shipped from NJ to FL. They picked uo the car when promised and delivered it 2 days earlier that estimated! Excellent communication and customer service. I will be using them again. A+"

This review was modified by Cheetaspeed on July 19 2016 08:05:26 AM

2016-07-18

Highly recommend.

"These guys were fast. I booked and an appointment on Friday and Sunday night I already had a driver assigned and picked up my three cars the next morning. Pete, the driver is a fantastic guy that actually assisted my Mom in delivering my cars to her house instead of the house we are waiting to close on. I’m still in the Midwest due to constant delays. Pete remained in constant contact with me allowing me feel safe that my Collector Cars were in his hands. Will definitely use these guys for future needs. Pay with a Cashiers Check to save additional funds as I did. "

2016-07-15

Cross country service at it's finest!

"Montway did an excellent job at finding me the best deal for shipping my vehicle from Utah to Ohio. Once the process was underway, it took less than 10 days total for my car to get here. I was extremely impressed when the truck driver picked up the vehicle a day earlier than anticipated, and that the pick-up company stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process! Not only was I updated via email, but also through several phone calls and text messages from the truck driver. The car got here safely, and there's nothing better than that!"

This review was modified by sbh2150 on July 15 2016 04:34:58 PM

Great service!

"Fast, reliable, and professional. I would definitely recommend. "

This review was modified by Calcorn1 on July 15 2016 03:10:15 PM

great service

"on time, as ordered. Great service!! "

This review was modified by carynmh on July 15 2016 01:54:14 PM

Excellent Service

"Montway delivered services exactly as advertised. Communications with company and the driver was great, and pickup and delivery was on time and professional. My vehicle was transported without incident or damage. Pickup and delivery was close by as the large transport truck could not safely enter and load/offload in narrow stree neighborhoods with many trees. 5 day delivery from Charleston, SC to Tuscon, AZ."

This review was modified by CharlesBaxley on July 15 2016 10:15:34 AM

2016-07-13

Very Good Experience

"The driver was great! He showed up on time, and delivered my car on time. The car was in good condition. I am very happy."

This review was modified by FurFurJohn on July 13 2016 05:19:05 PM

2016-07-12

Great service

"Great service!!! On time..Fast delivery..."

2016-07-11

Happy customer from LA to NC and everything in between!!

"We needed to ship my sons car home from LA to NC and was OVERWHELMED with the number of service providers out there! After reading Montways reviews I decided to go with them and boy did I make the right decision! EVERY step of the way, from reservation to seeing the car being pulled right onto my driveway from the truck, went flawlessly!
We could not have been happier!! I highly recommend them, 100%!!

This review was modified by NCBuckley on July 11 2016 04:11:21 PM

2016-07-11

They are real professionals!

"I have had three shipping experiences so far, but Montway Auto Transport with no doubt is the most professional one. The pick up and drop off is exactly done the way they told you so and you can talk to the driver or customer service any time you want"

2016-07-07

Fast, hassle free, last minute service

"I had placed an order with a different broker a week earlier and still had not been assigned to a carrier even though I was into my three day pickup window. I called Montway, and they had me assigned to a carrier within 2 hours. Pick up was two days later, and the carrier was friendly and fast (4 days until delivery compared to 5-7 day estimate). I would definitely recommend."

This review was modified by ferensen on July 07 2016 08:01:15 AM

2016-07-05

Best experience ever!

"This was my first time using a car transport company so when I was searching I was overwhelmed by all the info about what to look for and what kind of carrier I needed. I contacted Montway and they had me taken care of in 5 minutes with a covered carrier, explaining how it was all going to happen and the time frame. It happened so fast, 2 days later the car was assigned and a day after that it was picked up and then instead of 6-8 days for transport, the driver called me 4 days later and said ill be there in an hour, damn that was awesome. A+ company in my opinion, professional and fast! "

This review was modified by quattrokai on July 05 2016 02:13:00 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.