• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10

"The people are responsible and always having a friendly attitude to you. Although there is a one-day delay in my shipment, but actually it was not the driver's fault but the cars was broken down. Anyway, this company has a positive attitude to serve you. "

"Great communication, very fair price, very nice and helper driver. Great company to do business with."

"Was a little annoyed at the delay in time it took Montway to get a driver scheduled, but it was minor. Howe Trucking (the actual transporter) did a great job of communicating with me about when they were picking up the car, any delays they experienced, and worked to make the drop off as convenient as possible. Overall, a positive experience for a very reasonable rate."

"My order was handled very efficiently. I called on a Monday to arrrange for shipment of my Toyota Avalon from my home just north of Boston to my brother's house in Louisville, KY. I received an e-mail on Thursday that my vehicle had been assigned to a shipper who contacted me that afternoon to arrange for an early evening pick-up that day. The car was carefully loaded and arrived in KY exactly two days later in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the entire shipping transaction. Excellent communication every step of the way."

"Montway emailed me the last estimated day that my car was supposed to potentially get picked up by to arrive on time saying they hadn't found anyone to get my car yet. They called a couple of hours later saying that they had found someone to pick it up, but had to up the price. I shouldn't have agreed but did. The truck picked up my car and got there before I was in state to sign for the car, so my car ended up sitting in a residential parking lot for a few days before I got there. Overall, pleased that my car arrived safely, but not pleased with having to pay more than the original quote."

"Our cars were transported across country and made it in perfect condition. Our driver was courteous, friendly and accommodating. Thanks"

"Driver was very accommodating and efficient. Very quick delivery. I will use this service again and Montway. "

"Great job!! Good delivery driver. The car arrived much earlier than scheduled. Took only 4 days to deliver my car from san francisco, CA to columbus, OH. Thumbs up!"

"Montway auto transport did a great job in scheduling my vehicle move. I am very happy and they delivered on schedule as promised. I am very pleased and would recommend them to my friends and family."

"I was very happy that I chose Montway Auto Transport to ship my vehicle from California to Florida. I received my vehicle on time and in original condition as the day it was picked up. Thank you very much. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to ship their vehicles for a very reasonable price."

"Extremely pleased. Driver Ivan was excellent on time and very professionall. I plan to use them again. Thanks Montway. "

"Very professional and quick delivery"

"Excellent experience. There are many horror stories out there regarding the shipment of vehicles so it was hard to choose a company but after my experience I would recommend Montway to be the first company to consider!"

"WAS A VERY GOOD TRANSACTION "

"I was really feeling anxious about having to ship our car. I had heard such horror stories! Constantine was very professional and immediately put my mind at ease. Then because the car was being shipped home from where my son is at school, I thought this is where it's going to get complicated. Instead, Daniel had already contacted my son and everything was settled! The car was picked up when I needed it to be and delivered earlier than we expected. They also had the best price, no hidden fees. I would definitely use them again! Thank you!"

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.