• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"It was good, they delivered my car in a day. Price is little bit high."

"I am happy with Montway Auto Transport, I have my care delivered one day earlier than the estimated date and got to see my baby ....Thanks Montway Auto Transport."

"Very professional and great communication along the whole process. They offered me a very reasonable rate with door to door pick-up. Would do business with them again. "

"Got here pretty fast. There was a little miscommunication but they fixed it quickly."

"Our driver Anthony was awesome- very respectful, punctual and exceptional communication. Cars arrived in perfect shape. Thanks! "

"Good communication from start to finish!!!! Very easy to book!!!!!!Talked to driver who informed me of time when vehicle would be delivered!!!!!!Driver very friendly!!!!!Will use again!!!!"

"On a scale of 1 to 5, I rate Montway's overall performance a 4. This rating is based on the following: My car was delivered in the same condition as when picked up. No damage. The carrier was very courteous and easy to communicate with. Unfortunately, while Montway advertised a pickup window of 1 to 6 days from the car's first available date, it took 7 days to assign a carrier and 8 days before the car was picked up. This increased my car rental cost while I waited on the delivery of my car. Also, the carrier assigned charged more than the amount allotted in the original quote which I paid a portion and, to Montway's credit, they paid the rest.

While navigating these issues, Montway's service representatives were courteous and appeared to be working to satisfy my order.

My final evaluation ... I would do business with Montway again in the future.

"Courteous and professional from the start.

Very quick, prompt, and took time to help me understand when, where, and how my car would be delivered safely.

Thank you! I can drive around now.

"Simple. Shipped quickly. Driver did and excellent job at communicating with us as to their progress and estimated arrival time for the delivery. Extremely pleased. "

"I priced five services and Montway gave me the best rate by far. Pickup of the car was right on time and only one day past my target date. Car arrived on time and in great condition. I will use them again."

"The absolute best. I put in my order a month prior they had my trucked picked up from LA on Fri evening and it was dropped off to me in Minneapolis in perfect condition on a MONDAY. I didn't believe him when he said he would be there on Monday. But he was and he was the nicest guy. "

"What a great company to deal with! They picked the car up quicker than I thought they would and delivered it one day earlier than anticipated.

The driver was very courteous and very careful with the car.

I highly recommend using Montway of you have a car to move.

"The Service was just as they said it would be. Pick up and Delivery were excellent. Everybody through the process was extremely professional, and I will be using them again."

"Very curteous. Took a little longer, but very satisfied."

"I have shipped my car from Austin to San diego by using montway auto transport. They did it pretty quickly and i'm so happy with their service. Nothing to be disappointed. It is a smooth process. Car came pretty clean and no dents or damage."

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.