Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 448 reviews

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
    Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Montway Auto Transport contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Situation resolved with service provider"

"Situation resolved with service provider"

"Quick and easy. Will use for my next car move next month. Wish all could be this easy. No issue with them calling and keeping you informed. Answers calls quickly and does not play phone tag. Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Montway Auto Transport provided me with outstanding service.They keep up to date with the shipping of my Starfire. I would no hesitate in recommending them anyone. And when I need to have another car to be shipped they will be my transport."

"When shipping a valuable car across country always a concern to find the right company. After looking at reviews I chose Montway as the shipper/broker who used Skyline to go all the way across the country. After the order was placed it was onlt two days to get picked up, and less than 7 days delivered directly to my daughter. A very smooth experience with no issues as all! I would recommend Montway Auto and Skyline again!"

"I tried to book with other companies for thirty days, with no success, until I booked with Montway Auto Transport. Delivery was within a week, in a closed trailer, rather than an open trailer, an unexpected bonus (having only paid for an open trailer). Very happy with Montway staff, and very pleased with the driver's service. I would truly recommend Montway Auto Transport."

"They did a great job. I will do business with them again."

"Great service by office person.
Car was delivered with no issues.
Great friemdly driver and his team mate.

"Pick up at our house was terrific and it arrived even sooner than we planned. Would certainly use Montway Auto Transport in the future."

"Montway Auto Transport is an incredibly awesome company! They were prompt and courteous, not to mention they shipped my car to my destination in 24 hours! I was moving from Richmond, Virginia to Chicago, Illinois in the dead of winter and did not want to risk driving my 20 year old vehicle through the snow and ice. I scheduled a pick up online two days in advance and received a call to schedule a time for my vehicle to be retrieved. When I arrived in Chicago I was surprised to get a call that my vehicle was on its way so soon. Everything worked out great. I highly recommend Montway for your vehicle shipping needs. They are reasonably priced and the safest option."

California

"If anyone wants to get in touch professional auto transport company who are capable to complete their work with perfection, just go for Montway Auto Transport because they are the best nationwide. Truly they are totally exceptional in delivering my car in short and fast time frame. My Volkswagen PASSAT was transported from New Britain, Connecticut to Fremont, California with a peaceful mind and total satisfaction.
For sure, I will transport any Auto with them again in the future.
Thank you Montway Auto Transport for your professionalism and honesty.

"I had a good experience with Montway. The customer service reps were friendly and helpful, and answered my many questions. The company they hired to move my car delivered on-time."

"Everything went quite well. The car (a Packard), was picked up a day later than requested and delivered a day earlier than estimated. Transport was brokerted to a one truck carrier but the truck and driver were very good and very professional. All in all a very positive experience."

"Driver was exceptional; customer service exceptional. All and all, a great experience. Thank you"

"The car was picked up within 4 days. Although the driver was 3 hours later than he arranged with my seller it was handled. The car arrived from northern California to Georgia in 7 days without a hitch. The only thing I would recommend is getting with the carrier Falcons Transport and make them aware of your 24hr policy. He called and said he would be at a location 8 miles from the house in 30 minutes. Luckily I had a employee that had time to go with me. Car arrived safe and in the same condition as when it was loaded. "