Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
Voice your opinion! Review Montway Auto Transport by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Shipping with Montway Auto Transport is OUTSTANDING!

"This was my first experience with shipping a 1965 Ford Mustang from CA to OH. In researching, Montway appeared to be the best company to select. I was not disappointed. The pick up and delivery happened as quickly as possible. Communications with Montway and our trucker (Tony) was amazing. We knew exactly from the beginning of the process to the end what was happening. Everything was extremely professional. Every detail was completed to the max. Montway goes above and beyond. So appreciate all of their efforts!"

This review was modified by Schifer-60444 on March 28 2017 01:00:10 PM

2017-03-27

Great experience

"The truck I purchased was in a neighborhood that was not accessible to the larger truck and trailers so Montway found a driver that got the job done.

Thanks Montway

This review was modified by RafeVeenker on March 27 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-26

Good delivery as per schedule

"It is my first car transport and felt like selected right carrier. Initially not clear when they are going to pickup my car. Once it is identified it was so quick on delivery. Very good driver. Definitely i will choose montway for next transfer and suggest to others as well."

This review was modified by StilDeGrainYellowDog-90310 on March 26 2017 06:00:02 PM

Moms Car to Florida

"We used this service to ship Mom's car to Florida. The driver was courteous and professional. He called in advance and arrived at the planned time. The car was received in excellent condition. Would definitely recommend this service to anyone needing to ship a car.

This review was modified by RJVAL on March 26 2017 09:45:01 AM

Excellent Service

"Transported my 2016 Audi A6 from Orlando to Boston. Excellent service all the way and competitive price."

This review was modified by LavenderMistWildcat on March 26 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-03-25

Efficiency, responsibility

"Had my car Transported from Omaha, NE to Gainesville, FL. The company kept in touch letting me know the process and time of arrival: on the dot, friendly, responsible delivery"

This review was modified by bichi1 on March 25 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-03-24

My babies arrived safely

"Overall customer service and pickup/delivery went smooth. There was a slight delay with scheduling a driver but once my vehicles were picked up, they were delivered only one day after the original date."

This review was modified by SafetyOrangeVulture on March 24 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-03-24

My car !

"I was very pleased with my car being transported. It took 5 days from Cali to Ohio. That was with the driver making several stops to drop off and pick up. Fantastic service. He kept in touch with me all the way. I have to commend him on his fantastic driving.. he had to BACK all the way up my street to get back out. It seemed impossible to me with cars on both side and it was dark. But he did it! I would recommend this company to anyone that wants fast, dependable, good pricing, and trustworthy service !!!! Pick up on Saturday evening and delivery on Thursday evening."

This review was modified by DebbiWilson on March 24 2017 05:00:07 AM

Excellent work

"Montway found a reputable local car carrier within a couple days and the vehicle arrived the day it was suppose to with a single problem. I will definitely be shipping through montway again. Very happy with the results."

This review was modified by Matimio on March 23 2017 03:15:01 PM

Great service

"From beginning to end I felt assured I was going to be taken care of and my car would get to me safely and in a timely manner"

This review was modified by BlizzardBlueDeer-95436 on March 23 2017 01:45:01 PM

My truck transport

"The driver we very knowledgeable. She really knew what she was doing and gave me confidence that my truck would be taken care of. She was also very polite."

This review was modified by CadmiumYellowLeopon on March 23 2017 09:15:02 AM

Prius Minnesota to North Carolina

"Driver Vlad friendly, efficient, timely. Good communication overall with office. Efficient pickup and delivery."

This review was modified by pmaeck on March 23 2017 08:00:02 AM

Excellent service and communication

"The driver was in touch with us daily from the time he picked up our car until it was delivered to our garage door."

This review was modified by Les Feiock on March 22 2017 10:15:02 PM

Riley's escape

"Our son who is in the Air Force recently received a transfer from Tacoma to Washington DC. Fortunately for us we were able to ship our Ford Escape to him right away. He received the Escape within a week. Which was really great due to all the bad weather in the Midwest. Thanks Montway. When Riley gets transferred again. You will be our first call."

This review was modified by PaleTaupeAntelope on March 22 2017 04:30:02 PM

Ford Escape to California

"Montway was excellent to work with compared to several other companies that I have used in the past. The quick self quote method of getting a price and the clear and up to date communications were more than I expected."

This review was modified by Molder on March 22 2017 09:30:02 AM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Montway Auto Transport is not a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!