• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"Top notch all the way from quoting price to delivery by super driver. Highly recommend this service at a most affordable price."

"Professional, and excellent communication."

"My baby arrive on time, intact and with a friendly customer service. Love the experience. "

"very speedy car came in 7 days from the west coast to Wisconsin. thank you"

"I would definitely recommend Montway to transporting your car, and i would use it again. Car was picked up on Sat am from NM and Monday morning I had it in Virginia. The driver called me a night before to let me know what time he would drop off my car. I was time restrained and he made it ontime. I felt bad not to include the tip but I would like to express my appreciation to Philly Express Driver "Nah" who was so sensitive to my time. "

"Great communication! Car arrived in the time frame they originally provided! Kept me updated every step of the way! Nice job, will definitely use them again!"

"Driver so kind and wonderful. This is the second time in have used your service. Really happy with overall service. "

"I was very pleased with the service I received from Montway Transport, my car was picked up on a Tuesday and delivered that Thursday. So fast, thank you!"

"Quick delivery, would have liked to have more precise pickup and drop off window, rather than a 24 hour window"

"Great company and people to work with. Communication was spot on, had a small issue which was resolved very quickly. Couldn't be any happier with their service. Shipped a Lowrider from Orlando Florida to Southern Wisconsin, car was picked up Sun and delivered Wed right on schedule. Driver was cool! Will do business again and would highly recommend to anyone shipping a car! "

"Beware...Stay Away from this company!

I had used Montway to ship my car from OK to VA. They were professional initially before sales and promised a specifc pick up date. I booked a more than twenty days before the pick up date to give them enough time for planning and arranging the pickup. I had clearly told them that they need to pick up the car on the original agreed date (I gave 5 days bandwidth) as I was moving out of state. Later they changed the pick up date a week later. I had to call them literally every other hour. Totally unprofessional response after the sales.

The worst part starts after picking up the car. They used F1 Auto transport to ship my car. When I got the car in VA, the door lock was changed as the truck driver lost original car key. Also there were few damages to the car. Montway raised their had and said we are not responsible for repair. It is F1 Auto transport need to re-imburse for the fix. I was asking them how can I ask F1 Auto transport when I have dealt with Montway for shipping the car.
Finally I did not get the money for repair and had to pay from my pocket.

I would give "zero or negative star" if that option was available. I have given honest feedback.

Never ever trust these people...

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-18-2014

Montway, Montway Auto Transport rep has responded

“Montway sincerely apologizes for the customer's experience.

While we appreciate the several weeks notice, unfortunately that truly has no bearing on the transport industry as truckers prepare their schedules less than 1 week out at a time. This is why our estimated trucker assignment window is 1 to 5 business days. This is not an intent to place delay on any transport, this is simply how the industry works.

We do not provide guarantee dates for multiple reasons, reasons which impacts the entire transport industry. Traffic delays, detours, speed limits, weather delays, mandatory rest stops, pickup/delivery client availability delays, weight station check ups, police inspections, truck breakdowns, driver's health issues, are just some of the issues that can not be anticipated. We are transparent with this policy as it is documented throughout the process.

As soon as we were notified, we provided advisement and the appropriate insurance to address the damages. The claim was concerning the breaking system for a 2003 vehicle. We are very sorry, but we have no control over the insurance company's assessment and determination that the vehicle's break problem was unrelated to transport.”

"Truck was picked up in the pouring rain but driver still had a happy face on. I was very pleased with the way the vehicle was handled. Ill use Montway in the future. Michael here."

"Excellent experience from start to finish. Everything went very well. I will use them again for sure."

"My car was delivered safe & sound & on time! Thanks Montway Auto Transport for arranging the move & Danny(Lads Automotive) for transporting my vehicle!"

"I have used Montway auto transport 3 times in the past couple of years transporting cars from Massachusetts to California. I am very satisfied with their service. The cars have arrived on time (actually earlier than expected), in good shape and the process has been very easy. I absolutely recommend Montway"

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.