• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Excellent, fast delivery!"

"I required my vehicle be transported via an enclosed carrier from Philadelphia, PA to Houston, TX. Montway provided me with a bid that would have the car delivered to Houston within 10 days of pickup. I corresponded with Montway numerous times asking them specific questions regarding their quote and services and they always responded immediately to each of my inquiries, Upon my acceptance of their proposal they kept me apprised of the status of the delivery with daily emails until the vehicle was loaded and then provided me with the driver's phone number and I spoke with him several times during the transport just to see where he was along the route. The car was delivered four days after pickup in the same pristine condition as at loading."

"The Montway staff was extremely helpful in maintaining my anticipated schedule (not guaranteed) after a driver had to back out of the delivery. My delivery date ended up being a critical requirement after contracting with Montway and they really pulled through. Thanks for all of your efforts."

"I love the service, It's great. Thank you very much"

"Very fast pick up on two shipments, quick delivery as well from Las Vegas to Tulsa - Good communication and good customer service."

"Very slow service. It has been over a week and they still haven't lined-up a carrier. I have a truck that I've paid for 10 days ago and still don't have use of."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-16-2014

Montway, Montway Auto Transport rep has responded

“We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. We have audited your order to learn more information.

All transport dates are estimated. We do not hide this fact, these terms are publicly published, available prior to submitting/accepting a bid and is written in the customer agreement and throughout all written communication. Our intention is to find our customers transport solutions, not inconvenience them in any way, which is why we go out of our way to make our terms of service known.

However, in reviewing the order, a carrier was assigned within the estimated window provided to the customer, but when attempting pickup the trucker learned that a plow was attached to the vehicle. We were never informed of this critical information. Truckers have extremely tight schedules and unfortunately can not tend to such issues on site without any forewarning. The carrier had to cancel.

We continue to actively work on the order and are confident we will provide a transport solution. We thank you for your time and your business.”

"Used this service to get my car from California to Ohio. Placed the initial payment, picked up my car on time, and they took care of the rest. They were at my Ohio address on the estimated date of arrival, and even waited for me to get home because I was on my way home from work. Thanks for the business! "

"Good service and got my car back in flawless condition!"

"Thanks, honest and careful transporter driver . I would definitely use him again"

"I picked Montway Auto Transport from among the many companies out there because of their good ratings and they did not disappointment me at all. Not only did they do a great job with the transport of my car (a 2007 BMW 328i) from Seattle to San Diego, I thought the cost for transportation was very reasonable and competitive. And I paid exactly what price they quoted on the first day I contacted them.

As soon as I placed my order online, I was contacted by one of their agents who noted what dates I wanted for the pickup and delivery. Note that Montway often subcontracts the transport with other companies. The company that transported my car was Responsible Auto Transport LLC and they did a fine job with the transport. My car arrived in exactly the same condition. It just needed a good wash after the 1200 mile journey. I thought Montway had great communication with the subcontracted company and were able to give me a status update about my car whenever I called them. Their customer service reps were always helpful with any questions I had.

Just keep in mind that when you set your pickup date, that date is not guaranteed for pickup as as they need to book a truck for loading your car onto and sometimes there are delays in finding an available truck. The actual pickup of my car happened 3 days later than my desired pickup date but I was informed that such delays can happen. I was able to meet the driver when the car was picked up and it was the same driver who delivered it to me at the destination. My car was delivered in San Diego in about 5 days from the day it got picked up in Seattle which I thought was not bad. The driver did a great job with everything and I handed him cash for the remaining balance I owed. I also tipped him even though you are not required to. These guys work hard for their living!

I might be transporting another car in 2015 and after my good experience with this company I won't have to shop around anymore. I'm going right back to Montway!

"It was quick, it was efficient. I had no trouble whatsoever. Thanks guys!"

"excellent service . the car was delivered on time as promised ."

"I was trying to find a way to transport a car from Sacramento County to Riverside county. I looked at several alternatives from one-way rental cars, flying to pick it up, friends, tow companies, etc. I chanced upon Montway from a Google search. I'm a very skeptical person and felt I had no other way, so I opted for their reasonable bid to do the job. I was very suprised when I received several progress calls during the transport, contact with the contracted company (Silverstar) and their willingness to help retrieving the car from the towing company and paying the cash fees required by the (outrageous) towing company. The car arrived EXACTLY when promised and the driver was polite and even loaned me a gas can since the car was totally empty of gas. I'd recommend this company based on this experience. I know it might sound like a planted review, but I'm so pleased with the experience (it's rare) that I'm gushing. Thanks guys for a job well done."

"Pick up and delivery were both quick. Cape Fear Carriers and Transport Inc. (their subcontractor) were courteous and provided good communication throughout the process."

"From Texas to Pa in under 5 days, very impressive!"

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.