Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

Truck Driver calling..

"As promised, the truck driver called a few hours prior to his arrival, and then called once he was very near. He did a complete inspection of the vehicle noting any scratches or dents on the vehicle. He loaded it and was then on his way. My hire was a round trip deliver one car and then pick up another and return it back to the original pick up point. The same process happened on the return. I received a call the night before he was due to arrive and then a another call the following day to give me a expected time of delivery. He arrived within 10 minutes of his project time and both cars were received in the same condition as they left. I will definitely use them again when I have a car transport need."

This review was modified by trininski on May 28 2016 08:01:25 PM

smooth

"Driver was friendly and accommodating"

This review was modified by Bobnnash on May 28 2016 03:13:39 PM

Mission Accomplished

"My 64 Corvette was picked up in NY state and delivered over 500 miles to me the next day. Though it took several days to schedule, it worked out good for me, and the company did say in advance that setting up a pick up and and delivery would take several days. The lady at the main office called me a number of times and sent emails regarding the status of their schedule and was very courteous. A little more notice at the time of delivery would have been better, but I told them i only live 10 minutes from where I wanted the car unloaded so it wasn't a problem. The driver was very courteous and efficiently got the car off the trailer in spite of the fact it had a dead battery. If I ever need another transport I'll look to Montway again. THANKS !"

This review was modified by Chazd1949 on May 28 2016 07:53:58 AM

2016-05-25

Crispy cheesy fast and easy!

"Shipped from NY to CA and montway made it an incredibly easy and painless process. Communication by montway and the shipper was great and got the car delivered quickly! "

This review was modified by Malcolm90 on May 25 2016 03:55:01 PM

2016-05-25

Color me IMPRESSED!!

"When I bought my 71 Chevy truck online, Montway advertised pickup in two days delivery in four. I seriously doubted their claim and since the truck was a thousand miles away I thought if they got it delivered in twice that I'd be impressed and happy. Today is Wednesday and they delivered my truck!! Driver was good to call ahead and everything went without a hitch. I will definitely use them again! "

2016-05-23

NJ JOE

"My GL550 was delivered as promised.A plus experience,would use again!"

2016-05-23

Easy as 1,2,3

"This was far easier than I expected. Was able to get an online quote for transporting a 72 Chevy Chevelle from Texas to North Carolina and arriving less than 48 hours after pickup. Price was reasonable and service both professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone "

This review was modified by Gregajohnson on May 23 2016 11:59:38 AM

2016-05-19

69 Chevelle happy

"My pride & joy 1969 Chevy Chevelle SS left from California to Chicago with no problems. Company and Driver were courteous and full-filling with my requests. Driver understood that it was my baby with a modified engine that needed to at least warm up for a few seconds before moving to unload. On the Chicago final destination end, they informed me that the driver was gentle and great with big horsepower and the huge torque AND with the manual transmission. Will be using them again.
Ron

PHENOMENAL

"I love how easy it was to set up a date for your car to be transported and to top it off the price was just right. Montway also gives you your drivers phone number so you can always be in contact whenever needed. Thank you so much I am very pleased, :)"

This review was modified by Scarleth1 on May 18 2016 12:39:57 PM

Great Service

"Used Montway many times. Great feedback, great communication, great prices. "

This review was modified by bshenry on May 18 2016 08:52:54 AM

Headed for Chowda

"Stephan was a very professional driver, who took care with my car and delivered it right on time to my neighborhood. I was very pleased with the experience."

2016-05-17

Great Service

"Great service, picked up on time and delivered as promised! This is my fifth time using Montway and have always been very happy with their service!"

2016-05-17

Stellar Experience

"Pick up and delivery was both excellent. "

This review was modified by ohaskan on May 17 2016 11:02:44 AM

2016-05-16

Quick and easy transport

"Out of all of the companies bombarding me with phone calls, Montway was easily the most straightforward. They picked up my car within the allotted time and my car was deliver across the country only 3 days later. (2 days before the estimated delivery date) I'm very pleased!"

This review was modified by Delaney77 on May 16 2016 11:52:57 AM

2016-05-15

ROADRUNNER ON THE ROAD

"FIRST EXPERIENCE SHIPPING A CAR ACROSS COUNTRY. MONTWAY HAD HIGH REVIEWS SO WENT WITH THEM. THOUROUGHLY SATISFIED FROM START TO FINISH. "

This review was modified by thebiggripper on May 15 2016 12:27:48 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.