Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
2017-01-18

great work

"they response quickly and deliver your car in time!"

This review was modified by yyyfff on January 20 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-16

Perfect choice and reasonable price to transport vehicle across the continent

"The representative was very straight-forward and helpful to start with - all the fee was displayed upfront (no hidden fee). The price I was offered over the holiday break was very reasonable (not super cheap, but mid-low market rate).

The communication with the representative was clear, although the pick up date.time (3-day window, esp. become 3.5-day) was half a day later than scheduled. Moreover, people living in the city (first-time user) should know that the trucks wouldn't be able to come into the cities (in my case, neither SF or BOS). So it is really up to you and the driver(s) to make arrangement. But overall the communication/instruction was clear. The delivery was on-time (half a day late, as the pick up was half a day late)

I chose open-space transport but clearly it is not the best choice for winter transport as my car was covered with salts/mud after the long trip . I also chose to pay cash (instead of credit card) to save another 3-5%

Overall the communication was great and I learned a lot along the way with the help from Montway rep. I would recommend it to those who don't have a luxurious budget. But it was a decent experience.

This review was modified by duanxin on January 18 2017 02:30:03 PM

2017-01-16

RELIABLE AND HOSPITABLE DRIVER! THIS IS HOW BUSINESSES SHOULD BE RAN!

"Driver picked up and delivered my vehicle within the allotted time. Coordinated with me on the phone the whole time. Even jumped my car because my battery depletes in cold weather."

This review was modified by bookmark4 on January 18 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-01-15

Fiat 500e transported from Tracey, CA to Boston, MA

"I had a great experience using Montway. Oliver called me a couple of times to touch base with me and when the Fiat 500e arrived he drove the car right up to my garage door. Definitely would recommend working with them."

This review was modified by EricSonnabend on January 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-11

A great Job Well Done quickly!!!!

"Received my vehicle from FL to NJ quickly with out any problems and kept communication with me the whole delivery.... excellent job guys ...."

This review was modified by rmedy23 on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

EZ from CA to VA

"My wife and I were given a golden opportunity to move to Washington DC to begin a new career. We were ecstatic. We spent months planning our cross country move. Every time we sat down to discuss our plan we argued about how to get our 2 cars to VA. We priced towing them behind our moving truck. We talked to family about driving them out. We even considered selling them to avoid the hassle. However my wife insisted that I contact Montway Auto transport.

This was seriously the easiest part of our move. The people at Montway were professional and efficient. They had me scheduled right away. They picked up on time and even delivered the cars earlier than expected. The cars were treated with great care too.
I am extremely happy with their service and I hope anyone reading this review will give them a chance to prove just how good they are.

This review was modified by Jgporter99 on January 13 2017 04:45:07 AM

2017-01-10

Wonderful Service

"We were very happy with the service provided by Montway Auto Transport to transport our SUV from IOWA to Arizona. Jack who assisted at Montway was wonderful.

Dans transportation company did all the transportation and did a good delivery on time. The driver Dan gets a fully credit with respect to customer satisfaction also.

This review was modified by skumbera on January 12 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-09

Outstanding from start to finish

"Car was picked up earlier than expected and delivered earlier than promised. Great communication with Montway and driver."

Awesome reliable service

"This transport was for sending my college aged son's car from Missoula Montana to Philadelphia. Pick up was smooth and delivery was smooth and on time. The driver called when he was an hour away. Car was in perfect condition. Great job!!!!"

This review was modified by Missoula2016 on January 09 2017 02:16:13 PM

2017-01-09

Not only talking the talk, but walking the walk

"Our previous broker kept saying that they'd pick up our cars and never did. We chose to contact Montway and we don't regret it one bit! We were assured on the phone that the cars would get picked up and delivered in a certain timeframe. Although they were delayed one day on the pickup and delivery (bad snow/road closures in ID and WY), we received our cars without any issue. We'd recommend Montway to anybody!"

This review was modified by krzrfire on January 09 2017 09:44:32 AM

2017-01-06

Awesome

"Best service from wade and pam. Fast. Friendly. Exceeded expectations. 10."

This review was modified by Mcvolvo on January 06 2017 07:40:36 PM

2017-01-06

Montway Delivers Again!!

"This is the 2nd time that I used Montway to transport one of my vehicles. My second experience was like the first; GREAT!! The quote was reasonable, they picked up the vehicle on time, they delivered it on-time, there was no damage to my vehicle, and the contents I placed in the vehicle arrived intact. Consequently, I will use them for my next vehicle transport."

2017-01-05

Fast pickup and delivery

"The pickup was quick as told and the delivery was even quicker. Placing order was smooth. The pickup and delivery staff was courteous. I will definitely take montway services again."

2017-01-05

On time

"The Montway Auto team kept me informed and delivered as planned. My BMW 540i made the trip from AZ to MN without a hitch. The truck driver unloaded the car and drove it right into my garage. Talk about service. It was easy to transport a car and cheaper than flying down and driving it back. I would use these guys again."

2017-01-04

Great Transportation Experience

"No damage or items were stolen from the car. Delivered in time frame stated, even was possible to receive it earlier. Really easy stress free company to work with, highly recommend. "

This review was modified by Woogy9 on January 04 2017 12:37:31 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.