• Montway Auto Tr Montway Auto Transport Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"CHECK the Yelp reviews of this company. I don't know how they have been able to get such high marks on other rating sites such as this one!! My review is a s follows:

Bait and switch company. Overpromise and underdeliver.

Somehow this company has been able to bury 100 one star reviews in the filtered section of Yelp. They also apparently pay people money to write positive reviews.

I called to have my car transported, and on the last day of the predicted pick up date, the company called and said they could not honor their quote from a six days before that -- they needed more money.

They are not a reputable, honest operation. They are corrupt, cheating thieves.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAQUE!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

"The car was picked up one day late without notice, however it was still delivered on time. "

"My experience with Montway Auto Transport was a total pleasure. From the beginning, everone that i dealt with was courteous and professional and ensured that i competely understood the procedures involved with the transportation of my vehicles. The delivery was smooth, prompt and according to plan. I would highly recommend Montway Auto Transport to my friends and will be my first choice should i need this type of service in the future."

"i am happy with Montway Auto Shipping. I had no problems getting my vehicle shipped, there was a delay with things on the sellers side but everything worked out and my vehicle was picked up and delivered in a timely matter. I would recommend them if you need an auto shipped. They kept me up to date with things by phone calls or e-mails to let me know what was going on with my vehicle shipping order."

"Great service and on time delivery!!! Very happy!!!!"

"They had the most reasonable pricing for a coast to coast transport. Very timely communication/updates. The carrier got it across country a lot faster than we expected too. Good experience here."

"Excellent service. Car was made available on Monday. Montway said it would be picked up by Friday, and it was picked up on the second day - Tuesday which was awesome. It was scheduled for delivery the next Tuesday to Friday (7-10 days), and it was delivered on Monday (in 6 days) in great condition! Very impressed by the delivery service!"

"Great cost. Delivered VERY quickly - well under original days quoted."

"I had a great experience with Montway. Phone ordering and support people were all courteous and professional. They kept me informed throughout the process. Driver let me know when they would be picking up my car, and also let me know after it was picked up. They gave me good notice prior to it's arrival, and the driver was friendly and very careful with my car."

"The guy that pick up the car was very professional.. I am very happy with the service. Right on time."

"Everything went great. Thanks"

"great service, really came through when I got into a bind with a vehicle purchase. Would recommend to anyone that needs vehicle transport."

"Montway assigned my vehicle to be transported by Allfleet Auto Transport Inc. Not having a vehicle transported before, I was nervous about the process and the kind of care that would be taken with the handling of my car. Montway was very professional and able to answer all of my questions whenever I called them.The driver assigned by Allfleet , Don Anderson, was very pleasant to speak to and kept me informed every step of the way. He made me feel comfortable and confident in the delivery. The car arrived when stated and in the same shape it was in before being transported. I would certainly use them again!"

"Picked up and shipped in a week. Arrived day early which was fine. Constant communication during the entire process. Car shipped on single car enclosed hauler which was a bonus. Nylon hold down straps. Could not be happier. "

"Montway showed up on time as promised and delivered our car for a fair price. Driver was courteous and communicative despite one of us having cell phone problems, too. I appreciate that he was persistent in making sure we got a hold of each other!"

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.