Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

2016-09-28

Fast service for a auto transport

"They picked up a day late, but were fast on delivery. Overall I would recommend them to transport any vehicle."

This review was modified by amber_eg6 on September 28 2016 08:54:10 AM

2016-09-26

Super Quick Professional communication

"I was informed every step of the way. The driver even arrived one day early. They informed me every step of the way!!"

2016-09-23

Excellent

"Montway got my car from California to Florida quickly and easily for a great price. I was very surprised with how easy it was and will definitely be using them anytime I need to get a car shipped!"

This review was modified by Fjime on September 23 2016 11:58:02 AM

2016-09-23

Fast and affordable service

"Great service at a very affordable price. Picked up my vehicle on time and delivered it without any issues. I will definitely use them for any future shipping needs."

This review was modified by bsloan5 on September 23 2016 11:05:55 AM

Electrifing Delivery

"Montway picked up an non-operational electric vehicle and delivered within the time frame required. The transport driver provided me updates and great communication until delivery. Very pleased with the experience and the vehicle.."

This review was modified by electriccaguy on September 22 2016 05:45:39 PM

2016-09-22

Want to send your Car to another state!

"Very simple process to get the information and place the order for shipping a car to another state. They quote reasonable price and give couple of date range for pickup of the care. My car was delivered a day in advance of the delivery date and in as is condition. The contracted transportes, Queens Express Corp and Wesley the driver were courteous."

Shipped to my Zip!

"Service was outstanding! Communication was excellent and my car arrived on time ad to the place I needed it to be!"

2016-09-20

Tahoe from Philly to San Antonio

"Placed a request on a large shipping site and Montway was not the lowest bid but they had the best reputation. I called them directly and they matched the lowest price.

My Tahoe was picked up within 24 hours and delivered 7 days later. I called Montway customer service on two occasions and the phone was answered promptly and my questions were answered. Happy with the process and would definitely use them again.

This review was modified by SanAnt0nio on September 20 2016 08:15:13 PM

2016-09-18

Superb Performance

"I must say if I would have an option to give 10 start, I would have given than. I had last minute car move from Virginia to Dallas texas and it went really very well...on time pick up, complete communication , and most important..delivery in just 4 days...I love it. The driver was so nice and courteous that he even did not accept Tip...Full marks to Mont way and its partner company who deliver my vehicle..... "

This review was modified by HITESHBEHRA on September 18 2016 03:11:33 PM

2016-09-16

Montway Auto Transporting ahead of schedule

"I arranged to have my Mercedes Benz G55 AMG picked up in Austin Tx going to St. Petersburg FL. Montway Auto Transport arrived a full day ahead of schedule then delivered my vehicle two days later to its destination. Couldn't be happier with the quality service"

This review was modified by Burchman on September 16 2016 01:54:29 PM

2016-09-15

Fast and easy

"They came up with a great guy a reasonable price. Worked for the driver and myself."

2016-09-14

Excellent experience with Montway Auto Transport

"I used Montway to move classic car from Chicago to Phoenix. Customer service was excellent and responsive. My vehicle shipped on schedule and made it to my home in 2 days! I paid a little extra and used the enclosed transport, which I would recommend. I am glad I did as the vehicle was protected from the outside and any oil leakage from other vehicles in the trailer. Drivers were courteous and thorough on the inspection report. I was a bit concerned when I initially looked at Yelp reviews but I am very happy with my vehicle move experience and would use them again."

This review was modified by dennis.p on September 14 2016 06:37:04 PM

2016-09-14

Awesome service... arrived early!!!!!!!

"I will definitely use Montway again and would highly recommend to others. Auto was picked up in CA on a Thursday evening with a delivery date promised by Friday night of the following week in NC. Auto was delivered 2 days early on a Wednesday evening.

Driver was very nice and car was delivered in same condition as picked up... except for a little highway dirt ;)

This review was modified by kenbgowell on September 14 2016 10:28:03 AM

2016-09-13

Excellent on time service

"This transport was an ASAP order. Montway was excellent not only in their customer service but communication from the order process to the delivery process. I would highly recommend their service."

2016-09-11

Car picked, 6 days later dropped off

"Shipping the car from the west coast to the east coast was a breeze. Transporter picked the car off, 6 days later i received it. Simple as can be. Prices are also cheaper than competitors in Sacramento"

This review was modified by zubin.p on September 11 2016 01:08:57 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.