Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-02-03

Extremely satisfied Customer - Will use this service and recommend to others as well

"I was very happy with the way everything was handled right from dispatch instructions to the constant communication with the truck guy who was really awesome. I would definitely come back to this company to use their services in the future as well as recommend to my friends."

This review was modified by janardhan95630 on February 03 2016 10:50:06 AM

Great job!!!

"Excellent service! Ivan the driver was very nice and very professional. Would use them again for sure. ????"

This review was modified by SweetLife1965 on February 02 2016 06:37:40 PM

Awesome service!

"Took only 4 days from SLC to Atlanta. Car was in good condition even though it was a open carrier. I was getting frequent updates from dispatch team. Overall it was very nice experience."

This review was modified by vikas23jan on February 02 2016 08:06:59 AM

Car Transport

"Shipper called and let me know days ahead when vehicle would be shipped. Also called 6 and 1 hour ahead. Was very helpful getting vehicle off and to my house. "

Quick service, great communication

"I contacted Montway after another company failed to pick up my vehicle within the delivery window they specified. Montway allowed me to expedite pick up for a very minimal fee and followed through. It took about a week for me to get my vehicle but the process was quick and painless. Would definitely recommend this broker to anyone looking to transport their vehicle across country when they are unable to drive it themselves. 5 stars! :)"

This review was modified by roth409 on February 01 2016 01:41:06 PM

East to West Montway is the best

"I shipped my Acura TSX from ATL to LA, it was much more prompt than my flight to LA. Montway answered my calls promptly and the truck crew was simply amazing. Hats off to the crew from Morning Start Transport, Tennessee were so courteous and understood that I am new to LA and delivered the car to the place I requested with a great SMILE!!

Reginald K

This review was modified by igerdlan on February 01 2016 11:51:45 AM

2016-02-01

It works....It really does.

"From the pick up date it only took Montway Auto Transport 2 days for my vehicle to arrive to Arizona from Tennessee. The customer service was second to none, they were always more than helpful when i called with a question. I would highly recommend using Montway Auto Transportation for all your auto transportation needs."

This review was modified by Mdlee21 on February 01 2016 08:01:31 AM

2016-01-31

Great experience

"I used Montway Auto Transport because I saw good reviews online and they had the best price for shipping my car. They had great communication throughout pick up and delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Unfortunately the first driver that was dispatched ended up bailing or something which was a disappointment but only a couple business days later they had another driver. Thanks and I would recommend to a friend."

This review was modified by Mh0769 on January 31 2016 05:27:11 PM

2016-01-30

Got the job done

"Needed my vehicle across the country and Montway made it happen. They also delivered the vehicle to us directly to help make things easy. Great work!"

This review was modified by thomasc11 on January 30 2016 04:56:57 PM

2016-01-30

painless.

"This was a pleasant experience. Montway was excellent in communicating, timely and polite. I've used montway twice, and wouldn't use any other shipper"

This review was modified by davecrane on January 30 2016 05:13:56 AM

2016-01-29

Perfect...exactly as advertised and faster than expected.

"I've shipped a lot of cars, and it can be a nightmare. But entire process from start to finish was smooth and hassle-free! Couldn't be happier. "

Montway delivers!

"Montway Auto Transport handled my car transport needs extremely well. Their price was the really economical. Their service was outstanding. Their response time was fast. The car was delivered in far less time than I had planned. This whole process went really well.

This is the second time I've had a car hauled. The company I used two years ago left a lot to be desired. I regretted using that company. Montway was different. The Montway experience was a really good one. The next time I need to haul a car I plan to contact Montway. I have no complaints about the professional service they provided.

This review was modified by OrvilleH on January 29 2016 04:17:42 PM

2016-01-29

$200.00 less than anyone else on the web !!!!!!

"After doing exhaustive research on what it would cost to pick up my sons wreck from college, I found that Montway was at least $200.00 cheaper than the nearest competitor. I put a two week window in as my selection, and had the car in my driveway four days later. It was parked where I wanted it, in the shape it was picked up in, and made my life a lot happier! Thanks Montway!"

This review was modified by Adieterle on January 29 2016 12:35:18 PM

2016-01-28

I am particular

"I am a mild control freak. I wanted to know when the car was going to be picked up, where it was at all times, how it was getting from point A to B, etc. The job got done right and the driver, Ariam was patient, helpful and always picked up the phone when I called."

2016-01-27

"Very realiable and extremely fast. I will use them again in the future!!!"

This review was modified by Stevenwr32 on January 27 2016 08:51:13 AM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.