• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

"Hotshots was a great company. The driver, Mark was awesome and answered all of our questions. He made this scary looking experience a very enjoyable one! Thank you Montway for the great work! Would use Montway again for any other relocation needs."

"excellent job! vehicle delivered just as promised!"

"This is my second deal with Montway Auto.. and believe me they are the best in market to move your cars in time delivery. And, for me they picked up the 2 cars in a day notice time.... that was superb!!! Thanks for excellence. "

"This is our first experience transporting a vehicle and we are glad we chose to work with Montway! Yes there was a delay in picking up our vehicle which of course resulted in the delay in delivering it to its final destination. BUT the Montway staff made the experience as painless as possible by making us feel that they were on top of the situation every step of the way. Our questions and follow-ups were patiently handled. We felt very well taken cared of! We are pleased to give them a 5-star rating! Great people make up this company!"

"Montway Auto Transport pulled through for me when nobody else could. Ruben was extremely helpful and confident through the process. I wIll be sure to call Montway for any other vehicles I need transported in the future."

"We are pleased with the service we received from Montway Auto Transport. They found us a auto transport in a very timely manner. They also were very helpful when an issue arose with our order and tried to resolve it very quickly and everything turned out great in the end."

"Chris from Montway helped me!!! I was so scared reading all the reviews. Me and my girlfriend moved from Miami to Chicago. With all honesty what they say about shipping with peace of mind is true! They were honest and everything they told me they actually did it. The picked up on time and delivered on time. They gave me the number of the truck driver Roman. I talked to him directly, very nice guy!! Please choose Montway to ship your car. My experience was excellent,but that piece of mind is priceless! Chris always answered and called me to inform me about everything. Thank you Montway!!! I give you 5 stars!!"

"Drivers were very professional and helpful. The car arrived unharmed and on schedule."

"I was very happy with Montway auto transport. They were very helpful with everything. If I had questions about anything, they automatically helped me and answered my questions. They were helpful in every way. Thank you Montway auto transport. "

"Placed order on a Friday, booked on Monday, picked up on Tuesday, and received on Wednesday...900 miles away. Very good communication about next steps and a human being actually called to confirm the order and document special instructions (pickup/drop off time constraints which were all met). I will do business with them again."

"Exceptional and smooth transaction. Vehicle was picked up within 2 days of the first pick up date and delivered 3 days later. Super smooth trx!"

"The driver, Mr. Karl Dress was very professional. He picked up my car in a timely manner. The car was also delivered in a timely manner. Excellent work. "

"Good Service, they picked up when supposed to and delivered on time with no damages to the car, Good Job Montway! "

"AWESOME JOB! DRIVER SHOWED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED THE CAR BEFORE ANTICIPATED. CAR WAS IN LIKE CONDITION WHEN IT ARRIVED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM IN THE FUTURE. "

"Tl;dr: Was not happy with Montway, extremely happy with the company they subcontracted out to.
Once they were able to find someone that was available to take my car, everything went smoothly. I was very satisfied with the actual transport and delivery time. Everything prior to that, not so much. I let them know several weeks ahead of time that I needed my car transported from Texas to Wisconsin. I understand how logistics work and I know that they couldn't schedule anything right away. I also understand that the period of time in which I wanted my car transported was not exactly ideal. Given that, I still feel as if my order was pushed to the back burner even after being told by the dozen or so different people that I talked to from the company, on my many phone calls to check and make sure that they were actually trying to get my car moving, that it wouldn't be a problem. The route was a popular route. I gave them the date of December 27 for my initial pick up date. They tell you that usually your car will be schedule between 1-5 business days. My car was picked up on January 7th, 2 days before my flight left. The job was subcontracted out and that company and driver were extremely nice. The time windows they gave me and my fiancee for pick up and delivery were very accurate and both of us were extremely satisfied. I ended up paying about $250 more going with them, but I feel that Montway didn't really give me much of a choice in the matter if I really wanted my car to get to my destination before I did.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

Montway, Montway Auto Transport rep has responded

“All transport dates are estimated. We estimate assigning a trucker within 1 to 5 business days. This estimation is accurate approximately 95% of the time. Although that is a great percentage, we still never guarantee dates as we want our customers to be fully informed and prepared in the event that estimation changes.

We are completely transparent with our estimated date policy and all our policies as it is publicly published on our website, written in the customer agreement, and referenced throughout all communications thereafter. We understand not everyone may be satisfied with our service, for which we will continue to strive for improvement. However as part of accepting our service, we do expect that our terms and conditions are understood and that we are appropriately held accountable to those terms and conditions.

We ship about 400 vehicles a day and do so because we take necessary steps to assign a trucker as quickly as possible to each and every order. Our dispatch department actively and continuously work each and every order. Each agent you spoke to regarding an update took steps to help expedite the shipping process. However, given the Christmas holiday, majority of truckers are off the road and don't get back on the road till early January. We do our best to inform our customers that during major holidays there can be delays.

There are several occasions a trucker will contact us for additional pay request. In cases such as those, the trucker is going out of his way to accommodate the shipment so they provide an offer to compensate for time, gas, etc. We contact our customers and provide them with the option and let the customer accept or decline. In your particular case, we informed you of the truckers offer and you accepted the offer and the additional funds were paid directly to the driver for his time.”

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.