Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"Great communications, much faster delivery than expected, perfect condition on arrival. Thank-you!"

This review was modified by Zenovass on November 25 2015 08:46:48 AM

"Second time I used Montway and very satisfied both deliveries."

This review was modified by cobraal on November 25 2015 04:47:05 AM

"On-time, responsive, reliable, and safe. I am very pleased with my experience and will be using this service again in the future. "

This review was modified by jonj2015 on November 24 2015 01:55:08 PM

"This is my second shipping with Montway. They did a good job. They picked my vehicle on the second day in the 3 day window from Chicago and delivered it at California on 4th day. The driver was available over the phone always to provide me a prompt update. Their price was also reasonable. Other BBB A+ accredited had quoted higher than Montway for my vehicle shipping. I recommended it to one of my friends and he also had good experience with them."

This review was modified by BijulalBisara on November 24 2015 10:10:49 AM

"very satisfied with quick delivery"

This review was modified by obtmadison on November 24 2015 10:06:56 AM

"Ordering and delivery were a breeze. Important special instructions for pickup were acknowledged repeatedly -- and repeatedly not told to the actual driver or the intermediaries accepting the pickup order in a rural area. It all worked out but almost had a big problem."

This review was modified by East2west on November 22 2015 02:24:46 PM

"Driver was on time and pleasant to work with!"

This review was modified by aperson1 on November 18 2015 07:02:19 PM

"Excellent communication and driver was excellent."

This review was modified by Ronbumgardner3 on November 18 2015 11:49:07 AM

"Working with this company was wonderful! My broker, Ruben, explained the process, answered all my questions, allievated my concerns, and walked my through what to expect. The truck driver was professional, friendly, and meet every timeline he provided for me. Most importantly, he delivered my car in perfect shape. To say I am happy with the service is an understatement!"

"Lee, the truck driver did a good job!"

This review was modified by agnesdelr on November 16 2015 01:16:48 PM

"I did a lot of research on the internet for transporting my car from CA to OH, with my mailbox full of quotes, numerous SMSes and calls - I was overwhelmed. Then I decided to go through the reviews of the internet, after lots of reading - I selected Montway Auto Transport for the service. The order process was very simple and quick and as mentioned and promised on their emails, I got a call for the pickup on the date mentioned. The car was delivered in the date range mentioned.

I am very happy with the prompt service and certainly happy I selected Montway after all my research.

This review was modified by nnshailesh on November 18 2015 11:33:01 AM

"Montway arrange shipment of my Dodge from New York to Texas. They delivered and picked up as scheduled. I would use Montway again. Thank! "

This review was modified by Castlerock101 on November 18 2015 10:11:02 AM

"Excellent service with this company. My vehicle was delivered in just two days after pick up. There was a slight delay in getting a transporter assigned that actually showed up, but that is to be expected in this industry. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again. Communication throughout the process was amazing and the transporter, A-Line Auto Carriers, were the best of the best!!"

This review was modified by Barphx on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Wonderful person on the phone was always polite and helpful. They use caller ID so they have your order details up on their screens, and answer by calling you by your name, when they pick up the phone. The driver new he was delivering a special item to me, and I knew he was taking great care of it. Everything was described to me in advance, there were no surprises. I guess maybe the only surprise was how perfect the transaction was. I could not be happier. Thank you all so much! "

This review was modified by gkaciuba on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Quick and excellent service, car was delivered before estimated date"

This review was modified by Patrickw724 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.