• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

"This went so smoothly! It was my first time shipping a car and from the salesman to the driver, there was a level of professionalism that others should repeat. My car arrived undamaged and a day early!! The driver was in contact with me to alleviate all my concerns. A++++ shipping business and I will use again. Highly recommend!"

"Extremely satisfied with the service from start to finish. "

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!! FROM LOUISVILLE TO RENO WITH NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. CAR ARRIVED IN PRISTINE CONDITION AND -- AT THAT -- A FULL DAY EARLY. DEFINITELY A GROUP TO DO REPEAT BUSINESS WITH....ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!"

"Very Quick and Easy!! No Hassel Transport! Will Recommend Anytime!!!!!"

"We were very happy with our service. Not only were they timely but they were early which was so appreciated. And their communication and customer interaction was very pleasant. The driver was also very nice. Love the door to door service they provide."

"Montway was the best shipping company i have ever used. they were on time and consistent with their deadlines."

"Outstanding service, from the initial interaction to getting the vehicle. I cannot speak highly enough about the company and the experience. The assistants were excellent as well as the transporters. I could not have been happier. They took care of my future car as well as it was their own, that goes along way to me. I would without reservation contact this company directly first next time, quality is of the highest concern for me. No one could have done a better job. "

"On time , worth of money , safe and good customer care"

"I think the guys were great and I would definitely recommend using them."

"Overall the experience was great and I would use Montway Auto Transport again. Their price was competitive.

Initially the car was to be delivered on a Sunday, but shortly after pickup we were notified that delivery would not be until the following Wednesday.

The only other issue that I had was that the online quote/option we selected required a $199 deposit and the balance by cashiers check. When the ran my card and emailed the receipt, the deposit was $247. The overall price did not change, just more upfront. When I called customer service regarding this issue, the gentleman spoke in circles, and was not able to explain why I was charged a large deposit.

But the bottom line is, I would use Montway Auto Transport again. The car arrived safely, and the belongings inside were intact.

"Montway had very good communications with me throughout the whole process, but apparantly the communication was not as good with Six-Nations trucking, because the payment process was not clear to them. I am a stick to it person so I weathered the storm, but the step by step process of filling out the forms from beginning to end was challenging. "

"Great Communication and my car got to me quickly. I would definitely use again"

"Montway did an amazing job moving my car from Dallas to Philadelphia. They kept me informed every step of the way, and the car arrived safely within a very reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend them for anyone needing to transport a vehicle."

"Service was awesome, everything went as planned, the driver came on time and day, and the car was delivered on the scheduled time and day, he called me first to arrange for the exact timing, and When I went home I found the car parking in front of my house waiting for me"

"Transport drivers at both ends - pick up and delivery - were first rate. I was especially happy with the clear communication and great rate provided. Highly recommended!"

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.