• Address: 4740 N. Cumberland Ave Suite#393, Chicago, IL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

"Simple. Shipped quickly. Driver did and excellent job at communicating with us as to their progress and estimated arrival time for the delivery. Extremely pleased. "

"I priced five services and Montway gave me the best rate by far. Pickup of the car was right on time and only one day past my target date. Car arrived on time and in great condition. I will use them again."

"The absolute best. I put in my order a month prior they had my trucked picked up from LA on Fri evening and it was dropped off to me in Minneapolis in perfect condition on a MONDAY. I didn't believe him when he said he would be there on Monday. But he was and he was the nicest guy. "

"What a great company to deal with! They picked the car up quicker than I thought they would and delivered it one day earlier than anticipated.

The driver was very courteous and very careful with the car.

I highly recommend using Montway of you have a car to move.

"The Service was just as they said it would be. Pick up and Delivery were excellent. Everybody through the process was extremely professional, and I will be using them again."

"Very curteous. Took a little longer, but very satisfied."

"I have shipped my car from Austin to San diego by using montway auto transport. They did it pretty quickly and i'm so happy with their service. Nothing to be disappointed. It is a smooth process. Car came pretty clean and no dents or damage."

"Montway provided me with an over and above expected shipping experience! I had a difficult shipment. A 2004 Cadillac Escalade that was wrecked in the front. The truck did not start and would barely roll on it's own so I come to find out..With myself residing in Ohio and this vehicle being in California as an internet purchase sight un-seen I was of course stressed out after I had purchased the vehicle and found out that this ebay sellers description was far from accurate. The people over at Montway quickly relieved my stress and had my Cadillac shipped over 2,500 miles for a very reasonable rate. Even if this car was in 100% condition there is no way that I could have even flown out to Cali from Ohio and drove it back myself for twice as much as they charged me! I have been a used car dealer for the past decade and have overall been connected to the car business since the day I was born, so needless to say we have used hundreds upon hundreds of different shippers through out the years, but out of all those shippers Montway definitely jumps to the head of the pack and have just earned themselves a lifetime customer! Montway is the only shipper I will ever use from here on out! Their communication and update emails are like no other! I can go on and on about how happy I am with my overall Montway shipping experience! I highly recommend Montway for all your shipping needs! You will not find a better price and their customer service really is second to none!"

"The service & my driver - Jeff - provided me along with the company was great! He knew where to go and even got there early! Thanks Montway. "

"They were very professional and did a fantastic job! Everything was picked up and delivered right on time."

"Pick up and delivery was on time the drivers the pick up driver and drop off driver were nice. Regularly they updated me with emails and phone calls. I recommend this company"

"This was an excellent experience. Our car was transported quickly, safely and with a smile. Delivered door to door! Price was right, and the service was better than we expected. Would definitely recommend! "

"great. fast door-to-door shipping."

"Simple and easy. Booked through uship and Montway replied with fast and detailed information. Got my car from Seattle to Los angeles under the given time."

"Montway delivered on sales, service, price, pick up, and delivery. A most excellent experience. I'm recommending to anyone who shows an interest in auto trasport. Keep up the good work!!"

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.