Stores > Montway Auto Transport

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

Great

"Excellent customer service. On time pick up and delivery"

This review was modified by Ajoil on June 21 2016 03:58:43 PM

Professional

"Driver was courteous and professional. "

This review was modified by Lungclee on June 21 2016 11:18:10 AM

Rescured after being stranded

"We needed a transport from Chicago to Maryland after buying a vehicle from e-Bay seller. We had called another company, but after 4 days they never delivered on their promise. We called Montway Auto Transport late on a Wed. and they had a transport ready to pick up the vehicle before we could close the terms and pay for the transport. Fast, Fast!!! They saved us a lot of headache and they car arrived safely. The transport contractor was very careful with the delivery and we are very pleased. I can't say enough about the service..Great to work with! Thank you! Jerry"

This review was modified by JerryO70 on June 21 2016 03:34:05 AM

Excellent service

"Very good to do business with. The driver was I contact with us. Would recommend you to others. "

This review was modified by Kim1213 on June 17 2016 01:40:48 PM

2016-06-17

They moved our car from there to here!

"I selected Montway based on reviews on UShip. All the interactions with Montway were simple and straightforward. Likewise, our trucker communicated well with us and actually delivered the car one day earlier than promised. We have no complaints about any aspect of the service we received."

This review was modified by Ehrenfried on June 17 2016 11:54:56 AM

Cadillac Special Delivery

"Called Montway and they took over. Car was picked up and delivered in 3 days! Florida to Green Bay. Excellent driver and delivery was very professional. Love my new car and I would ALWAYS use Montway based on this delivery experience."

Timely and accommodating delivery

"I had a great experience shipping my car from Florida to California with Montway. My car was picked up within 2 days of booking and delivered on the day I requested. The driver was punctual with pick up and delivery times and professional when handling the car. The car arrived in the same condition as when picked up."

This review was modified by jenn_cali on June 16 2016 02:02:47 PM

Great Experience

"I had to ship a car for our company from NJ to San Diego - the communication was great. We were aptly notified during pick up, the car arrived within the four-day window as promised, we received a call the day before it was set to arrive, then an hour before the driver arrived to the drop off location. We received a competitive price. Everything was easy, convenient and as promised. Would recommend and use again!"

This review was modified by jspain on June 16 2016 11:42:09 AM

BMW in Texas

"Montway got this 2015 BMW X5 collected and delivered without any issues. Was able to just give them the sample details and they handling everything else without following needed from my end. And they keep me updated at each step of the way. "

This review was modified by stevecfr on June 16 2016 08:38:24 AM

2016-06-15

Have no fear! Montway is here!

"Had a great experience from start to finish with Montway. I am a part of a group of automotive enthusiasts on a public forum that has hundreds of members and I have tons of other personal friends who share the same passion as I have with cars. I've already referred 3 other people since my experience to choose Montway because I honestly had a great experience. I would definitely Use Montway in the future to transport vehicles for distances that exceed the distance I am able/willing to travel. Do not hesitate.. CALL MONTWAY NOW!"

This review was modified by markilaya on June 15 2016 05:31:40 PM

2016-06-15

Great service

"Great service, timely delivery. Polite staff."

This review was modified by dkbeene on June 15 2016 01:00:21 PM

2016-06-14

Found wanting

"After half a dozen times using Montway our company has decided to cease using them. They are fine as long as you do not have the need for timely pick up and delivery times as promised to maintain a policy of under promising and over delivering to your own customers."

This review was modified by atlasdn on June 14 2016 06:42:14 AM

Delivered as promised

"My car was picked up within promised time window and delivered even earlier than expected."

This review was modified by Augustovich on June 13 2016 06:31:26 PM

Made it so easy!!

"Montway was so easy to work with!! We had our car shipped from Tallahassee FL to Minneapolis MN. Pendleton transport picked the car up on a Friday and it was delivered on Sunday evening. We were very stressed about going through this process since we had never shipped a vehicle before. Man I can't say enough good things about Montway and Pendleton transport! Great job! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Teddy3324 on June 13 2016 03:29:48 PM

2016-06-13

Not bad for a first time shipper

"This was the first time I have ever shipped a vehicle and it wasn't bad. The initial order was easier than I expected. However, when I realized the vehicle had been entered wrong I called to correct it. The individual I got knew almost nothing about vehicles, which seemed shocking for a company that ships vehicles. After multiple attempts at correcting him I just gave up.
After that everything went smoothly. The driver was courteous and very helpful, even though the vehicle he was told he was picking up was not what we had, thanks to the gentleman above. He made everything work and was even able to deliver the vehicle earliest than expected. That was pure luck but I'll take it!
All in all I would ship with them again but make sure I get someone who understands there are different types of the same model of vehicles.

This review was modified by Jkpalmer on June 16 2016 08:53:15 AM

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.