• Montway Auto Tr Montway Auto Transport Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"The pickup was on time, agreed to a time of my convenience, patiently examined the car and explained the minor issues in the car.

Delivery was also timely, gave me the time in advance.

"Car was picked within pick up window. However I was not updated after the actual pick up date had been confirmed then changed. Didn't mess my plans up, but would have been nice to been contacted instead of me contacting Montway Auto.

The driver was very short with me, Unloaded the car gave no time to look over car for damage, all he really cared about was money. I understand it's important to be paid, but it's also equally important to make sure the customer is satisfied with the delivery. The whole drop off process was terrible and I am greatly disappointed in the company for hiring a driver lacking such basic business skills.

"Great communication, competitive pricing, lightning FAST delivery!!"

"When you start looking at these companies you'll realize most are brokers only. It's a game to fill someone's truck at one side of the trip and unload at the other, not an easy problem I chose Montway because they also run their own trucks (mine job was still brokered) and their complaint level reviews were low and really only about scheduling. The other highest ranked companies have much worse complaints more like baiting and switching, trying to re-charge their broker fees etc. Montway seemed more professional from the moment I phoned them.

Pickup was 1 day later than they said initially and drop off was 2 days later than initially promised. I reckon this is very good in this business given the optimization problem of filling an entire truck in one part of the country with cars heading for roughly the same destination or deliverable en route.

"Picked up & delivered fast. "

"Their service is amazing. I had to ship my car from the east coast to the west coast. It's less than 10days from the day I placed the order to the day I received my car. They assigned a transport carrier within half an hour after the placement of my order. Then the driver called me he would pick up the car the next day. However, in the same day afternoon, I received an update email saying that they had to reassign a trucker. I was very worried and I called them the next day. The custom service was very nice. He explained the reason they had to reassign the trucker and the plan they were working on. The 4th day after I placed the order my car was picked up. The driver even sent me an update message with a picture of the cars during the trip. I was very satisfied with their service and will recommend Montway to my friends."

"Fantastic service from Montway. My car was picked up & arrived within 1 week- and that was CA to NY. Not only was I updated via email by montway about destination time, I was in touch with the driver himself about coordinating with our schedules. Lastly, the 5 star topper- my driver washed my car before dropping it off at my door. Super impressed, will definitely use them again."

"Montway did an excellent job of shipping my classic Mercedes. They got the car to the destination in record time and in perfect condition. The driver kept me posted daily and yes I am very satisfied!"

"Communication with this company is outstanding. They stayed right on top of things from start to finish despite the difficulties of finding a shipper who would do a pickup in very rural Alabama and deliver the car to Illinois. The Horizons driver did an outstanding job staying in touch with me and delivered the car directly to my residential home. "

"Great service, safe and fast! The driver is such a nice person. Very impressed by how fast and convenient this can go!"

"Montway customer service reps were very polite and work with me on the details of the logistics. The driver had some personal issues as it pertains to delivery that were somewhat out of his control, understandable. I was please to get my vehicle without damage and/or incident.

"Montway was professional and helpful when we encountered a problem with the pickup. The transport company (UZ transport) was great as well!"

"I cannot believe how professional and prompt this service was. They did EXACTLY what they said they would. Even though they picked up the car one day later they still made it on time for delivery today. Wow! What an awesome company. My car was delivered this morning and I'm still amazed they made it in literally two days. I would definitely use them next time .

"My car shipment was smooth and on time. What I appreciated the most about the experience was the quality of the communication with them. It is never easy to adjust pickup/delivery date, time and location that is convenient on both side, but Montway staff was very understanding and accommodating."

"Amazing customer service, very knowledgeable and flexible. Drivers were extremely fast and very careful with the car. Moving a classic car is stressful, but Montway and Speedhaul reduced so much of tue stress by keeping me informed, being on time and very good handling of the package. Thanks! "

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.