• Montway Auto Tr Montway Auto Transport Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"The driver (Victor) was great! He was always quick to respond through phone whether it be call or text on my questions or concerns in regards to my car after it was picked up. Victor also delivered my car to the destination in a timely manner. Thank you to Victor for making this entire process smoothly from pick up to drop off! "

"The pick-up was about a week beyond what was originally proposed however, once picked everything went smooth. The car arrived damage free and the Driver was Courteous and helpful."

"Montway Auto Transport is the ONLY company out of 3-4 that I called that called me back! Yelp had given them good reviews, so I decided to try them.
Lori on the phone was knowledgeable and believable.
She knew the driver Joe from Courtesy Auto Transport. He was honest and hardworking, delivered our car with door to door service. He even kept in touch with us during the trip. He let me know when our daughter could expect her car.
The whole experience was an A+

"Montway Auto Transport was able to deliver a driver at a reasonable price. They were very professional along the way as was the driver who checked in to arrange time of pick-up, and time of drop-off while on the road. We requested an enclosed truck, which was exactly what arrived at our home for our two classic cars going from CA to TX.

We had heard horror stories about companies who take your money and not deliver what you request, so we were extremely happy with Montway. Also know, Montway did not charge the deposit until they were able to locate a driver, as opposed to several other transport companies (mostly located out of Florida) who wanted a deposit at the time of order, so customer be weary of those who request the deposit up front (more than likely a scam to get your money).

"Overall very satisfied with this company. Good communication regarding when my car was going to be picked up. True to their word on the price, no last minute changes. My car was delivered in perfect condition and in a very timely matter. Would recommend this company to others. "

"My best experience using a shipping company thus far! I've used several in the past for my purchase of classic cars out of state and this by far is the best, Reason is they kept me informed throughout the whole time from pick to in route to drop off, And the driver was more then pleasant to deal with, which is always a plus! They took great car of my car and kept their promise as far as making it a day earlier. If you want great service, great drivers, and to be well informed about your shipment then I highly recommend using these guys! A+++++ Service throughout!!!!"

"5 stars all the way. Great vendor."

"I can't say enough positive things about Montway. Let me explain. I booked a different auto transport company to ship my daughter's car from Austin, Texas to Foothill Ranch, CA. The booking was done two months in advance. On the day the other company was to pick up the car, they were a no show. Even worse, they did not bother to call, email, text. I was stuck, and so was my daughter's car. I searched the internet and came to Montway. I called them on the afternoon of Friday, 5/15. I explained my situation and within half an hour, the car was scheduled to be picked up. Half an hour, on a Friday afternoon-talk about customer service. Their representatives were helpful, talked me off the ledge (I was stressing) and assured me my car would arrive safely. While they were pricier than the original company, they were well worth the additional cost-the customer service alone was exemplary. They transport company, MTM, and the driver, Mark was also wonderful. Updates provided and the car arrived safe and sound, even earlier than expected.

I highly recommend Montway and their excellent service.

"Right on schedule, the employees were very courteous, and, can you believe this, competent ...... Will surely use them again, Recommended !"

"Needed to ship the car diagonally across country. I selected Montway based on the favorable reviews after the company I had first chosen let me down. We gave them two days notice which was not really achievable. But they did find a driver in 5 days and he delivered in an amazing 3 days. Their price was not the best but they delivered when the cheapest couldn't. And the driver they found was very fast and easy to work with. You get what you pay for. "

"Great company to deal with, no bait and switch on the pricing. Great communication. Picked up when they said they would and delivered the next day (LA to Las Vegas). Highly recommended."

"The transportation was simple and quick. I ordered online, which was a bit of a hassle, apparently their phone service is more convenient. However, the pick up and drop off process was great -- I requested the driver call the day before on my pickup and he did. When the drop off location turned out to be incorrect for the time it was being dropped off, the driver was good about arranging another location to meet. The only downside is that the car arrived a bit dusty, but that's what I expected for an outdoor slot. "

"Drivers were very helpful did a good job at pickup and delivery and arrived a day early."

"Montway Auto used Top Line Transport to move our van from Sacramento California to Miami Florida. Paul, the driver for Top Line was professional and pleasant. He kept in good contact with us and was easy to text or call. Overall it was a good experience and we would recommend. "

"Have used this vendor a couple times now and could not be happier
Fair price and fastest service I have seen shipping my vehicles across the country Two thumbs up!

Share Montway Auto Transport's store rating

Montway Auto Transport is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Montway Auto Transport is a merchant member
Montway Auto Transport participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.