Montgomerypens.com Reviews - montgomerypens.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 63 reviews

Montgomerypens.com is not a merchant member
Montgomerypens.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Montgomery Pens is my go-to website for Parker fountain pen refills. Hands down they have the best prices online. I haven't used anyone else in over 2 years!"

"Pelikan Souveran FP/BP & Pencil set. Very competitive pricing and prompt posting to Australia. Will purchase again. Thank you."

"Excellent site and excellent service. I will always order my pen refills and other items from Montgomery pens. I was especially impressed, when I had an issue with a duplicate order, and the folks at Montgomery pens fixed the issue right away. I apologize that I do not remember or have a copy of the Invoice and I only remember I placed the order in February, 2013."

"Good price on Montblanc Refills and very quick service."

"This purchase was very satisfactory to me. The Parker Sonnet I ordered was visibly and functionally flawless, and shipment was immediate and affordable. (Esp. since I had ordered late on a Friday afternoon, and the pen arrived on Monday using Priority Mail.) Prices on some items are higher than other online sellers, but for hard-to-find pens, not bad."

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent response/speedy delivery. Ball point refill fine, but roller ball refills do not fit the Mont Blanc pen I have. This may have been my fault, but I think the website gave me only one choice for Mont Blanc roller ball refills."

Rating 8/104/5

"Wide range of stocks, quick international delivery, pens as described. A good seller"

"Pens that I can't find easily on the West Coast.

Refills that I just can't find at all.

Quick service, and if you are wanting it fast and cheap, choose the parcel post option....perfect for PO Boxes.

And when they made a mistake, they fixed it fast.

My first source for Pens and Technical Pencils

"Good!Fast shipping!fine packing job!"

"I'm not a reseller - just an ordinary purchaser. My wife wanted a Cross pen and after I checked through EBay I suggested Montgonery Stationery. She then found your webpage via her ipad and, since the price for the item she chose, was less than on EBay I bought it direct from you.

This meant my visiting your site which I found to be comprehensive and easy to use. Would recommend highly to anyone.

Tony O'Donnell, Perth, Western Australia

"Montgomery Pens were great. They helped me with my purchase from Argentina, and the product arrived on time. I would buy from them in the future from sure. "

"Ordering was easy, packing was excellent, delivery was very quick, merchandise was as described. A perfect transaction from my point of view."

"Delivery to the other side of the globe in only 4 working days was just awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, so much so that I have already recommended Montomery to friends who are about to place orders! ***Highly recommended ***"

"Vest Customer Service, Fast Shipping, Nice Communication. Overall 100% Satisfied. "

"to Whom it may concern at Montgomery
very pleased with the prices and prompt delivery
keep up the good service