• Rating 10.00/10 33 reviews

Montana Rarities is not a merchant member
    Montana Rarities does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Montana Rarities contact information

• Address: P.O. Box 1221 Missoula, MT
    • Contact: customers@montanararities.com
    • Phone: 406-396-9468
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mountain Time

"Best place to get your precious metals. If you don't know anything about silver, this is the place to go.I could. send my little old grandma and feel confident in the service Montana rarities provides."

modified review This review was modified by punisher11b on May 28 2013 07:34:03 AM

"Just did a transaction with Mark. Very nice guy, and will gladly be doing future business with Montana Rarities. Found him during a website search for Engelhard Prospectors. Am quite pleased at the results of my dealings with him. You will be glad you when you choose Montana Rarities for your precious metal needs."

"There is not a better person than Mark to deal with. He is a 5 Star Seller and goes the extra mile for his customers. Thanks again Mark"

"I have done business here for almost a year now and I have to say I have yet to see any reason to look elsewhere. The proprietor (Mark) is direct, professional, and prompt with everything he does.
He is easy to work with and will always give you a level and honest response to whatever you inquire about.

Aside from the previously mentioned qualities, I really like the variety of products offered. He has the standard classics along with little known and seldom seen rarities that will make brief appearances before they are scooped up.

Also, he always advertises what he has in stock and I have yet to find him advertising something he does not have physical possession of (unless its noted in the description).

"Montana Rarities is the best online precious metals vendor I've delt with. Great pricing, FAST shipping and costomer service second to none. "

"Mr. Haythornthwaite was extremely responsive, and was very helpful in finding a solution to some difficulties I have in receiving shipments of valuable items."

"I was looking to sell some coins. I was nervous about dealing with a stranger over the internet, but being from a very rural area, the internet is my only option for a lot of things. I decided to take a chance with Montana Rarities because of the 100% positive reviews and I wasn't disappointed.

The entire transaction took eight days. I sent off my initial email inquiry on a Wednesday and received a cashier’s check on Thursday of the following week. Mark was professional, knowledgeable and the prices he offered were much higher that what I’d been expecting.

My only regret is that I don’t have more coins to sell, but if I ever do I will definitely deal with Montana Rarities again.

"My order was promptly shipped and the product was exactly as described and competitively priced. I will definitely order product from Montana Rarities again in the future."

"My order was easy to place, arrived quickly and was accurate."

"I have had two very pleasant transactions with Montana Rarities. The exchanges were both informative and profitable, so much so, that all my future transactions will begin with this vendor."

"Montana Rarities has been great for my silver needs! They are very professional, quick to respond to inquires, quick with their shipments and their prices are very fair! I am happy my Google search found their website. I look forward doing business again with Montana Rarities!

William E.

"Montararities shipped my order quickly and sent my silver discretely and well packaged.
Their prices are better than the big companies that deal with precious metals. I will definately buy again and recommend to family and friends.

Richard

"Montana Rarities is great! They worked with me closely and quickly to send over some silver coins (100 Peso 1977-1979 Mexico Silver 29.72). I foudn their website through a simple Google search, after struggeling to get my head around the highly-variable and confusing world of E-Bay! Boy, am I happy I ran into Montana Rarities! After a brief email, I heard back from a gentleman named Mark. He went above and beyond to make sure I could get my hands on these coins quickly,...even gave me a great price!

If you want an effecient process and a fair shake in getting the coins you're looking for, I'd recommend checking out these guys.

"I had a good experience ordering from Montana Rarities. They shipped out the items quickly and the coins looked good. Also, when I made a mistake on the size of an Air-Tite case, they switched it out for the one I meant to order--even though it was slightly more expensive--for no charge. I recommend them."

"I have really enjoyed my experience with Montana Rarities. Mark is a great guy to talk to and takes extra steps to protect his clients. Montana Rarities’ silver and gold purchasing plan (monthly standing orders) is a great fit for me which took a lot of time out of my investing. All of my deliveries have been filled and arrive fast (saying a lot since I am in Florida which is about as far as you can get from Montana in the US). I would recommend this company to anyone looking to start out in the metals market.
Thanks,