• Rating 5.17/10 25 reviews

Monstronix Inc is not a merchant member
    Monstronix Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Monstronix Inc contact information

• Address: 1921 W. Balmoral Ave. Chicago, IL 60640
    • Contact: postmaster@monstronix.com
    • Phone: 800-613-4143
    • Customer Support: 800-613-4143
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 800-613-4143

"Customer service at first was very poor but after sending email regarding problem, they seemed to respond and help me with the problem. They were very good in replacing my order and doing it very promptly. "

modified review This review was modified by eskat on January 20 2010 08:50:18 AM

"Beyond bad. Wasted a week of my time. Sell and process orders of merchandise you don't. No calls like your email said. Can't get of hold of you. Left messages no return call. Emailed with no response. Absolute worst online experience I have ever had. 1 to 10 scale you score zero."

gwguruman's Avatar
Minneapolis MN area

"I received my order quickly. Two spools of 500 ft 18 gauge wire. When I received my order, I found out that I ordered the wrong type of wire, I contacted Monstronix Inc. through their 800 #. When you call this 800 # it always goes to a voice mail box where you have to leave a message. I left two voice mail messages so far and I have yet to received a call back. I was hoping to return these two items and buy the correct wire, but since they will not call me back, I will just return the wire with a 20% restocking fee and never order from them again. At least they have a web based return system that I submitted my request through. I received an email stating that someone will contact me within 2-5 business days. We will see if this happens (4/16/2009-Stay Tuned...) 4/23/2009 Update: I never did get a call from Monstronix. So I started the RMA process on their web site and did the return of the item. Now I will see if I get my full or partial credit applied back to my credit card. Stayed Tuned..."

modified review This review was modified by gwguruman on May 08 2009 05:32:16 PM

"I bought a set of Coleman 4GA, 20 ft commercial grade booster cables (jumper cables). Taking into account a special offer for free shipping the price was the lowest on the web. They shipped the next day and arrived just a couple of days later. No problems. "

"Hard-to-find parts. Excellent prices. Fast shipping. I will surely be doing business with them again. They have a lot of specialty f-connectors and things that are imperative to my business. (PC, home theater, and security system installation)"

"The product seems to have abnormally high defect rates, and the merchant refuses to help with warranty. I will not shop there again. "

"The item (Lisle 46600 Inner Tie Rod Tool)that I purchased from Monstronix Inc. is of very good quality. The price is very low compairing to other stores that I checked on line. Monstronix provided me with great communication and professionalism. I would highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking for a good price and low shipping. Keep up the good work."

""

"I ordered on a Sunday, and had my order on Tuesday. Very quick turnaround, and very painless transaction."

""

"Monstronix needs to get its act together. I am still awaiting this order (it's now Jan 8, 2008). They have ignored my email requests for information regarding the product. No matter the price, this sort of non-service is not worth it. It's not a bargain if you don't get to actually HAVE the product you purchased."

"The item ordered was in stock and shipped quickly. It arrived in good condition and was as expected.

I was especially impressed with communications from Monstronix. They really seemed eager to please.

modified review This review was modified by sleepr0 on December 27 2007 06:08:37 PM

"Terrible customer service. No one bothered to email me or follow up on a PO Box, they simply did it the lazy way and changed the PO box to have the numbers in front of the words PO Box. This was my first (and now last) order!!"

"Small order ("

"Order process went smooth, shipped reasonably quickly. Automated e-mails let me know my order was received and then was shipped (including tracking number). Haven't had to contact them for customer service. I'd order from them again.

Only complaint: Product was in the bottom of the shipping box with all the packaging material (air bags) above. Would it not make more sense to put packaging material *all around* the product you're shipping?