Stores > Monark Golf

• Monark Golf

"I bought a driver and on the second round I played the thing broke in half. No I didn't hit the ground as the guy suggested. I asked for refund and they said no. Would only offer to have me ship it to them and they would re-shaft it. For a little more then the shipping I can have it re-shafted at the locate golf store. The shaft that snapped was a Syntec Ultra 45. buyer beware, Monark does not back their products."

"Just received 3 fairway wood head covers. They were supposed to be yellow and black but were gold and black. Not acceptable. Said I could return but shipping was as high as the covers themselves and would not refund shipping. Very rude to me on the phone and did not speak good English. Do not do business with these people."

"Do not buy from Monark Golf. I bought a set of grips from then and the next day I got an email saying that they needed to add $12 for shipping. When I sent them a reply saying that I thought they should honor their committment, they replied that they have cancelled my order. I replied that I was compelled to give them a bad rating. Their reply was a note that said, "You are not welcome. try somewhere else..." Very unprofessional on their order systems and extremely unprofessional on their replies. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE."

Cocoa, FL

"Good quality products at really low prices, and items are shipped fairly quickly, although by pokey FedEx ground. Responsive customer service as well.

However, there's no way to find out what shipping costs are at checkout, so you just have to place your order without knowing the final cost charged to your credit card. Also, in small type on the checkout page it says there's a $3 surcharge for shipping to a residential address, when FedEx charges only about $1.55 extra for that. No final receipt is ever sent via email, so you have to either wait for the receipt enclosed in the package or check your card statement online to find out how much you paid.

But, the prices are the lowest around, along with parent company (I think) Hirekogolf.com, so a little extra in shipping is no big deal.

This review was modified by trangler on October 13 2005 05:57:14 AM

Share Monark Golf's store rating

Monark Golf is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Monark Golf is not a merchant member
Monark Golf does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!