Stores > Mollymutt.com
      (510) 524-1835
      help@mollymutt.com
      (510) 524-2900

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Voice your opinion! Review Mollymutt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-19

Great item, fast shipping.

"Great item, fast shipping. The crate cover looks really nice and is high quality/nicely done. A great improvement over the old blanket I was using to cover the kennel."

2017-09-17

Happy & One Wish

"Very happy with our crate cover. It is size BIG in the crossroads fabric. The only thing I wish is that it came in different "heights" (z-axis dimension). I knew when I ordered it that it would drag on the floor. My crate is shy of 25 inches high and the cover is 27 inches. I have used safety pins to adjust the height. Still very functional and looks great.

It shipped one business day after I ordered it and was delivered two business days later. Excellent!

2017-09-16

Great Liner

"Great product, well made!!"

2017-09-15

A company who knows how to use a phone

"I order a lot of things over the internet and this was one of my top experiences. I used the chat function to find out if the rush delivery would be negated by the custom embroidery and learned that the embroidery would be completed that day. I ordered the dog bed, but there was a question about the embroidery color and the Customer Service representative called and left me a voice mail as well as an email. They really went the extra mile to make sure that I had all the information that I needed to get the exact product I wanted. Thank you!"

2017-09-15

Great

"Easy to order and quick to ship. "

2017-09-13

Stella loves her new bed!

"Stella, our Great Dane, is a giant couch potato so we were reluctant to buy new furniture for our den because she prefers to lounge on the couch. When we ordered her MollyMutt bed and filled it with a memory foam mattress pad and our old t-shirts, she fell in love with her it. She hasn't even tried to climb up on the new furniture; her bed is her favorite spot! Thanks MollyMutt!"

2017-09-13

Prompt service

"Crate cover was delivered quickly and looks great. Although the straps were chewed off by our puppy within 3 days, the quality is still good. I just wish the straps were sewn on better. The picture for the Romeo & Juliet cover shows white trim. It actually is the same as the fabric, not white. "

2017-09-11

Great product

"Bought a crate cover for our new puppy's crate. It made it look much more pleasant to look at instead of looking like a jail cell. Love that it can open on both sides for our two door crate. It seems like a good quality product."

2017-09-11

Love my Mollymutt doggie beds. Beautiful colors and very well made !

"Easy to order fast service !"

2017-09-10

Happiness is a warm puppy and dog accessories made by Molly Mutt!

"I purchased several items from Molly Mutt. I'm so pleased with the quality of the materials, the construction is fantastic and the pattern choices are much nicer than the average pet accessories at the local pet store. I also love that everything is made in America!"

2017-09-10

best crate cover ever!

"beautiful my bella will love. fits perfectly. great price, monogrammed & speedy shipping. highly recommend. thank you!"

2017-09-09

Awesome Service

"Gorgeous bed - it was super easy to shop, was delivered super quick and was easy to put together. I love that I can throw it all in the wash too! The fabric is heavy and great quality and my lab mix took to it immediately! Super pleased. Thanks so much!"

2017-09-08

amazing product

"easy to order, quick shipping, product is well made!"

2017-09-08

Fabulous bed

"Wonderful dog bed - makes sense to use a crib mattress for a large dog. Repurposing is great and the dog is very happy! "

2017-09-07

Exactly as described!

"Wish you'd make a nest version!"

Share Mollymutt.com's store rating

Mollymutt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mollymutt.com is a merchant member
Mollymutt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.