Stores > Mollymutt.com
      (510) 524-1835
      help@mollymutt.com
      (510) 524-2900

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Voice your opinion! Review Mollymutt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

Always great service

"Mollymuts is one of THE BEST places to purchase pet beds from. I always have an easy time on their sight for purchasing, and their tracking information from time of purchase to delivery is phenomenal! More companies should run as smooth and have such ease of info for the customers as Mollymuts!! The product is top quality as well. All around one of THE BEST companies In my experiences of on-line shopping! "

2017-07-21

GREAT MY DOG LOVES IT

"SO..... I STUFFED MINE WITH A BLANKET AND SOME CLOTHES. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO FIND MORE CLOTHES ...THE BAG IS HUGE. THIS IS GREAT FOR MY LARGE LABRADOODLE. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY MORE COVERS FOR IT LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT BUY"

2017-07-20

Great colors and sturdy fabric!

"I purchased two do beds for my 100 pound doodle. The beds are fantastic colors so one in the living room and the other in the bedroom. You can find something that fits your decor. My dog is very comfortable."

2017-07-19

We LOVE our fur babies new beds!

"We have 2 sweet, rotten Daschunds, and had been searching for a quality bed for them. When I saw the Molly Mutt ad on Facebook, I KNEW that my search was over. I immediately ordered 2 small boxer pillow pack kits, in the romeo and Juliet patterns, because the kit included a free stuff sack for the duvets. Our package arrived super fast, (less than 3 days from the time we placed the order) and I couldn't wait to open the box! We ordered 1 navy (boxer) duvet, and 1 contrasting orange pillow pack, and 1 orange duvet, and 1 contrasting navy pillow pack, so we could mix and match for a designer look. We are only using 1 bed for now, and saving the other for future use, when we either get tired of the 1st one, or it is worn out. The colors are so vibrant, and beautiful! We couldn't be more satisfied! THANK YOU MOLLY MUTT! "

2017-07-17

Excellent beds & customer service!!

"Molly Mutt beds are simply the absolute best pet beds out there! Our dogs and cats love them!! Every component of the beds is completely 100% washable so you can really ensure you've gotten your fur babies bed clean. Their customer service is definitely the gold standard.. all companies should strive to be this awesome! I see no need to ever purchase pet beds from anywhere else!! "

2017-07-14

Amazing Service Coupled with Quality, Creative Design

"Molly Mutt is amazing - from easy website navigation/purchase to fantastic customer service, from high quality products to creative design, Molly Mutt clearly cares about pets and people!"

2017-07-13

Great!

"Good service! Everything got shipped out quickly. "

2017-07-12

Excellent products and customer service

"I was hesitating for buying a pillow and people at Molly Mutt answered all my questions and even offered to send me a picture to see how the pillow will look with my bed. Great customer service, good delivery time. "

2017-07-11

Great!

"Great products and extremely prompt shipping. The beds were for my smaller of 2 dogs, but my cats have moved in on the territory. So cute!"

2017-07-10

First Class Product and Superior Customer Service

"My dog and I are thrilled with the products we purchased and the process from beginning to end was flawless, as promised! Thank you so much! "

2017-07-10

Better than expected!

"Exactly what I was looking for and better than I thought. From product selection to fast shipping, to the remarkable quality, it's a winning product all the way. I have a 145 lb Irish Wolfhound and a 70lb hound mix and they both love their new beds. Thank you Mollymutt.com!"

2017-07-09

Excellent

"Happy to finally be able to order direct from molly mutt to Canada! Best choiceof designs great product!"

2017-07-09

Excellent experience!

"Great prices, payment options, immediate shipping, considerate/professional customer service. Thank you!"

2017-07-08

Love these beds!

"I'm a return customer to mollymutt. It was time to purchase some new duvets. I have had many different dog beds over the years and these are by far the best. Exceptional quality and so many patterns to choose from. Stuffing it myself works well for me. It does take a lot to fill the huge size but I happened to have had some old down comforters that were not being used. The bed will never flatten like so many others. A simple fluff and it's back to new. A 2nd bed is filled with old blankets, towels and pillow cases. It's just as good. This concept is great. Fast shipping as well. "

2017-07-08

Tails Wagging!

"We love our pup's new duvets & so does she!"

Share Mollymutt.com's store rating

Mollymutt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mollymutt.com is a merchant member
Mollymutt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.