ModernBIKE.com Reviews - ModernBIKE.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 419 reviews

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

"The products I wanted were clearly described and at prices lower than I was able to find anywhere else. Shipping charges were decent and the cost did not go up when I added an extra, similar-sized item to the order. Items arrived in record time despite only paying for standard shipping. Neither of my items was likely to break even if shipped w/o a box, but they still came very well padded and packaged. Overall, I am VERY impressed with ModernBIKE.com and I will definitely go here first when looking for parts for my bike in the future!"

"Thrilled to have found Modernbike.com. I just received my third order from them. All have been super fast!! Amazing selection, great prices, and fast delivery...what more could you ask for. Highly recommend!!"

"This site was awesome to deal with! Great price, customer service and delivery. Will definitely be back. "

"I had an awesome experience shopping with ModernBike.com. I was day late of purchasing a Thule Hitch Rack which they extended the sale for me. My purchase came in at lighting speed. Customer service was attentive and very helpful. I couldn't have had a better experience shopping on the internet. Thanks ModernBike.com! I'll be shopping with you for a long time."

"Very pleased with the items and quick delivery "

"Shipped within 48 hours of getting the order, best price I could find on the internets plus free shipping. Real person responded by email to fix a problem I caused in my order. These guys rock."

"Ordered Straitline De Facto Orange. Never previously heard of the site, just came across as I was looking for the best deal on some Straitline De Factos. ModernBike had the best price out there. Checked Amazon, Jenson USA (I wouldn't recommend Jenson anyway), etc. Theses were $104 with free shipping, ordered them and they were a two day shipping that was insured! Product arrived with everything. I am extremely pleased and will definitely do business with Modern Bike again and check out there store when I go ride out in Des Moines."

"Good prices and fast shipping. I would buy and wear a ModernBike.com t-shirt. :-)"

"Amazingly quick shipping. Product was as advertised. "

"Their prices were better than other sellers for the products I ordered. I appreciated knowing the status of my order via several emails from them. The products arrived in perfect condition, and very fast. I will have no problem buying from them again."

"I stumbled across ModernBIKE.com while searching for a replacement bike pump. At first, I was wary of the very low price they were quoting, thinking that the site was "too good to be true". This was absolutely NOT the case. They shipped the next business day, and kept me appraised of the order status via e-mail. I also noticed that my order was packed extremely well. I was very happy with ModernBIKE.com, and will continue to shop on their site!"

"Ordered a bike computer from them because it was nearly $30 cheaper than anywhere else I found it, even Amazon. Not only that, but it arrived two days later. (I live two states away so your mileage may vary but still, pretty good.) "

"Outstanding. ModernBIKE was responsive to email and special shipping requests. They shipped incredibly quickly, and items arrived on time, as described, and very well packaged. ModernBIKE also had the best prices around. I'm impressed."

"The order was shipped fast and was exactly
What i was looking for. Definitely recommend.

"This was my first order from ModernBIKE and I was most impressed with the entire experience. They have a great website, the online payment process was secure and bug-free, the product delivery was extremely fast and the purchase price was the best I could find and qualified for free shipping."