• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

What is this?

"ModernBIKE is my new one stop shop for bike essentials, great service + speedy shipping= top of the line results!! received my package in no time, with everything ordered in it and in great condition. Thanks ModernBIKE!"

"outstanding service and awesome products. I got what I ordered and I got it in less then a week. I will be making more purchases from modernbike.com"

"Ordered the racktime large rack bag. This is a very hard item to find as it seems to be discontinued. This is the only top rear rack bag with the snap-it connectors for the racktime racks. Very pleased with the quality of the bag and the space volume it affords. Modern bike also offered it on sale at a great price, $20 less than anywhere else I could find it."

"Prompt service and they were willing to work with me on a fair deal for shipping to AK (not always a happy issue). "

"Great service, we had to exchange quite a few emails over a period of time concerning product info and they always got back to me, I felt very secure with the customer service, especially as I live in the UK. I will shop with them again. "

"I received exactly what I wanted at a great price. Was everything as described and I received it fast. Will definitely do business there again."

"Ordered some Schwalbe studded tires and was very happy with the product and shipment. Would certainly use ModernBike.com again and recommend it to my friends."

"ModernBike had the items in stock, the pricing was great, and they shipped very quickly. What more could you want? Will definitely shop here again."

"Great price and great service "

"I bought a great product for a great price with fast free shipping. Thanks and I will buy again from y'all."

"Very pleased with my order and the entire transaction with ModernBIKE was flawless. I received an item that was not even available from the Manufacturer (Burley) for months now and ModernBIKE was able to ship it to me in just a few days."

"Overall good experience, lots of quality parts available. Im satisfied with the many parts I've ordered and will continue to shop modern bike. Shipping and handling of parts purchased arrived at my house promptly and in good fair time undamaged. I also appreciate how modern bike kept me updated with my orders with courtesy emails."

"Pretty clear website. Made an additional phonecall to inform about measurements. Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Shipment also clear and good feedback.
thanks for the effort, i am happy with my purchase.
Frederic

"Amazing. There is a bike shop a block and a half away from my house and I still went with modernbike.com! The prices were great and shipping was much faster than expected, especially during the holiday season. The biggest worry of online shopping is what if I need to return the product, but modernbike.com seemed friendly and forthright about returns. Buy with confidence!"

"Order arrived on time and as ordered. I always trust Modern Bike to deliver."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.