Stores > ModernBIKE.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ModernBIKE.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-18

sk

"Had a bit of confusion with ordering, and shipment of the intended product, but the customer support from ModernBIKE was great at getting it resolved and getting the right product to me.
Pleasure dealing with a business such as ModernBIKe that takes care of it's customers.

This review was modified by skluczny on March 21 2017 12:30:16 AM

2017-03-02

Surly you will love to ride

"Found his site on the internet just browsing and found some really awesome bike stuff including the bag that I got called the surly Porteut house bag. This bag is awesome it has so much room for your front rack it's amazing I was hesitant at first to buy it but when I got it I knew I made the right decision . This website modern bike.com is great at customer service I got the package in two days after they shipped it. I will be ordering more bike parts and accessories from this website. Thank you."

This review was modified by Misemer14 on March 07 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-23

GG

"I highly satisfied.
1. Matched price of other
2. Fast delivery (Arrived 2 days after I purchased)
3. Securely packaged

I would buy from ModernBike again.
Thanks Andy. Good job.

This review was modified by greg_nan_goodman on February 28 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-11

Quick delivery!

"I bought the backpacker converter for the Ortilib panniers and it arrived within two days! Best price online for this baby and at $0 shipping!? I'm stoked to use my pannier backpacks. "

This review was modified by dbradleyjames on February 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-01-11

Trike tires

"My order of tires and tubes for my wife's terratrike came in fast and fit perfectly, very pleased !"

This review was modified by randy_carpenter on January 13 2017 06:15:01 AM

2016-12-15

Awesome customer services!!! Made me a customer for life!!!

"It's hard to find a decent online store without worrying about the customer service side of it until you need it. Well, it's was my first time ordering from ModernBike.com and I needed their customer support for a package that got lost in the mail.

Andy at Modern Bike was very helpful and worked on finding where my package was and updated me along the way. He contacted my local post office to figure it out but to no avail. So he issued a replacement right after.

I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely be shopping here again!!!

This review was modified by BeaztBikeBuildGarage on December 15 2016 12:09:50 PM

2016-11-02

Parts are at point!

"Communication, service, prices and shipping are excellent bar none!"

2016-10-13

High praise from a non-biker!

"We had looked everywhere online for an Ortlieb folding sink like we'd bought in Germany. Finally found it at Modern Bike! Ordered it late Sunday night; it shipped on Monday and arrived in my mailbox early Thursday morning! Fantastic in my book for FREE shipping! Usually that translates into SLOW shipping, but not with them. Thanks Modern Bike!"

This review was modified by Ironflower on October 13 2016 10:49:59 AM

2016-10-04

Super fast shipping

"Thanks for the quick delivery after the the "other big guy" failed to tell me they were out of stock. I received my Brooks pannier in time for a trip. Also, nice job on the minimalist packaging and thanks for having it clearly defined that this product was in stock."

This review was modified by apousson on October 04 2016 04:05:43 PM

2016-09-28

Do what they say they are going to do

"I ordered my tire and it shipped out immediately and I received in 2 days. The item I was received was what I ordered. This probably doesn't seem like a big deal but it is to me. I am totally frustrated with 2 other websites because one sent me a wheel I ordered with the wrong free hub body and the other website showed the parts in Stock but it has now been 10 days and they still haven't shipped yet. In the future even if Modern Bike is a few dollars more I am going to order from them as the hassle with the other 2 just isn't worth the aggravation. "

This review was modified by EricH5050 on September 28 2016 09:47:01 AM

2016-09-21

Right price, right on time

"I ordered this bike pack on 9/16 and it arrived as promised on 9/21. Great price and great delivery. I would definitely use this outfit again."

2016-09-20

quick free shipping

"order was received fast and free, great service on a technical question, the guy on the phone went and found the answer for me."

2016-09-19

Great service, quality products

"The people at Modern Bike are very patient. Their products are high quality and delivery is quick! In my case, I had ordered the wrong tool and they refunded my money and got me the right tool! "

2016-09-14

Great price and super fast free shipping!

"Ordered on Sunday w/ free shipping and received on Wednesday. Pricing was under other website would offer for a brand new product. Highly Recommended++"

2016-09-13

Perfect flatbar to dropbar convertion set

"Exactly what i was looking for. Perfect fit and the grip is amazingly comfortable. To my surprise there was no instruction manual for installation just a users manual on how it works, but installation is simple if you know what you're doing. I was disappointed to find out both brake cables were not long enough for my bike. After buying longer cables everything works beautifully. Very happy with these shifters."

This review was modified by Davidruesing on September 13 2016 09:05:23 PM

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.