• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

What is this?

"I am very satisfied ,price and quality."

"Very pleased with the service and product prices will keep coming back for more thanks Modern Bike"

"You had the parts I needed at a reasonable price, got them to me quickly using the USPS, smart! What more can I say?"

"Very pleased with the construction quality of the Minoura Fork Bridge Mount Stand. Shipping and handling was expensive."

"I've ordered many times form Modern Bike and always received prompt delivery and good service. The prices and selection are hard to beat and the shipping charge is just the lowest around. I have been to the shop and they always are friendly and helpful."

"Very quick shipping. Surly stainless chainring works great and lasts a long time. Great product!"

"Great bike light!!! Thanks!!"

"I was looking for a tool that I could use to put together a rear axle on a hot rod. I found the tool I was looking for here and for a really good price. I ordered it, and one hour later I got a notice it'd been shipped! Then found it on my porch two days later. From Iowa to Arizona in two days is FAST! Very happy. "

"I originally ordered a set of Axiom pannier's from modern bike, they were shipped quickly and arrived safely. After riding with them for a few months in nice weather, Fall rolled around and the rain started on my commute. It's at this point that I realized that the bags are not waterproof, even though they are advertised as being completely waterproof on their product page. Modern bike did a great job at honoring their warranty and even paid the shipping costs for me to mail the bags back. I decided to use the credit and invest in a pair of Ortlieb panniers instead."

"Excellent customer service, fast shipping! Thank you! "

"I'm a repeat customer at ModernBIKE.com, still pleased with their competitive prices and low shipping charges. I have several Salsa bikes and ModernBIKE is one of the few sellers that carry just about everything I need for those and other bikes. Great selection and like I said really fast shipping."

"Fast shipping + great price = happy camper"

"Wow, fastest time to ship I have ever seen. One hour! Good prices and great service."

"Great product options, excellent customer service. A Fuelbelt item received had different color bottle caps than the photo. It was actually a newer version of the product, yet Modern Bike promptly tracked down and provided replacement caps to suit my preference, and did so without having to return the original caps, also at no cost."

"I visited the Modern Bike website for the first time last weekend and found a sale on an item I wanted. Because is was the weekend the office was closed. I called Monday to confirm the item was in stock. When I returned home to place the order the item was no longer on sale. I called back they gave me the expired sale price and delivered the item quickly. I am very impressed with the service here and will continue to use them as my source for cycling."

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.