• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

What is this?

"Ordered a Surely Jethro Tule 15mm Socket/Bottle Opener. The wrench was delivered in a very timely matter and the shipping was free. My only complaint was that the wrench had some excess material around the socket opening and would not fit on a 15mm axel nut. I had to take a file to it to make it work, no big deal but not something you would expect from a $25.00 tool."

"Wow! I bought my bike light yesterday and it already arrived today!! From Iowa to California!! Impressed!! Best price around and it arrived in perfect condition! I loved the tracking number they gave me, as well. Will definitely buy from them in the near future! :-) bravo!"

"ModernBIKE.com were a pleasure to deal with. They have at great range of products at very competitive prices. Through fantastic communication with their customer service representative Andy I was able to arrange a payment exception for my international credit card as well as delivery to a postage forwarding service. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!"

"The package arrived on time. Securely packaged. The company provided excellent customer service. When there was a problem with my order because of an entry error on my part, they emailed me to clarify. I was able to call them and get the situation taken care of and they sent my package out that day. "

"Excellent great experience buying"

"I purchased a Knog "Blinder 4" headlight from Modern Bike in September 2014, and was very happy with the purchase -- de-lighted, in fact. Then, in late August 2015, the strap broke, and I could no longer secure the headlight to my bicycle's handlebars.

I contacted Modern Bike by email, and asked them to stand behind the manufacturer's warranty (two-years, for this product). Within 24 hours I received a reply from Modern Bike, in which they wrote that of course they would honor the warranty, and that they would send me a replacement light.

My new Knog "Blinder 4" headlight arrived several days later. I'm back on the road, safely.

"products were just as described, reasonable pricing & fast shipping"

"Couldn't be better! We need more sellers like ModernBIKE!"

"Very happy with product and service, Andy was very helpful.

"I remember the first time I ordered from ModernBIKE. I was a little hesitant because I had never heard of them before but their prices were great. I decided to give them a try and have not regretted it. Now when I'm looking for something for my bike I look here first. As I said their prices are great and often lower than Amazon. I consider them my not-so L, LBS. My only critique would be the website organization. Hard to explain but often I find myself using Universalcycles.com website to find my options for certain parts, and then I go to ModernBIKE to compare prices."

"Fast shipment and delivery, Called phone number listed in contact info and someone actually answered right away!!!! They assured me of shipment and delivery. Good price and Great service "

"Great Company. Awesome customer service!"

"I found Modern Bike via web search, and immediately was impressed by the prices and the customer reviews. This latter was important to me, as I live in AZ and didn't want to have to deal with returns. I was interested in placing an order for tubes, tires (great price on Continental Gatorskins), and a few other things, but was heading to Alaska for two weeks, and was afraid the items wouldn't still be on sale when I returned. So I asked if I could place the order and then if they would ship it after my return home. They were happy to do this, the order arrived in a timely fashion with all items as expected. I'll plan to continue doing business with these people. "

"Literally the best company to deal with! They are very fast to respond to email, and when things happen to be missing from the order they are more than willing to send of the parts immediately! Plus the lights I got are AMAZING and super easy to install!"

"Ordered a headset and before it was shipped noticed that it was a 41/28.6 instead of a 42/28.6.
e-mailed Modern Bike and Andy had it changed to the right one with no problem, got my parts quick and with prices that are hard to beat, thanks again

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.