• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

What is this?

"ModernBike is awesome! I was shopping around for a new fork and found the best deal form their online store. Huge discount, friendly helpful service, and a ton of selection. ModernBike is now the first place I look for all my biking needs!"

"I bought a part tool pcs4-1 bike stand from modern bike. It arrived with minor powder coat damage. It looked to me like ther was an easy way to avoid future damage so I emailed my suggestion. They got right back to me and offered to replace the damaged part. It was cosmetic so I said no. They prevailed, saying you paid for new, let us make sure you get new. A replacement part was at my door 2 days later. I love the service I received from modern bike and will shop there again."

"Excellent service
Item was $40 cheaper than other sites
Updated throughout the shipping process

"Fast service, delivery, and the items were as advertised. "

"Modern bike did an excellent job getting my order out. I am very pleased with the service and the product. I ended up getting a seat bag for my Catrike and the Arkel bag fits great!"

"Bought a set of wheels for my road bike. Never heard of ModernBike before I ordered but I was pleasantly surprised. The price was great and even better shipping was only $7 (no oversize charges like Performance or Nashbar) and there was no tax. Got an email confirming order right away and they shipped it the next day and emailed the tracking number. Very happy!"

"I've ordered from Modern Bike twice now. Both were excellent experiences with well packed item shipped lightning quick. The first time I was having some issues with a sale item and Andy from cust. Service went above and beyond to remedy the issue. That solidified me as a customer. And they always have odd/cool stuff in stock!

Derek O.
Colorado

"Well packed, lightining fast delivery, best selection of products from other online dealers, all make me return to shop at ModernBike."

"I purchased a Park TM-1 tension meter. The ordering process was simple and efficient. The discounted price for this item was considerably better than the competition. The shipping time was excellent at 3 business days. The meter came in an unopened factory box. The box contained the meter, spoke gage, conversion chart and instructions. The meter is in perfect working order. Modern Bike will be on the top of my
list for online vendors.

"I ordered my tire and tube on tuesday and it arrived friday at 2 p.m. excellent service.I live in seattle wa.Prices were great also. I will be getting everything bike related from modern bike."

"Ordered an Abus lock, but it didn't arrive with the mounting bracket and shackle clamp. Turns out that these were not included with this particular model, although Modern Bike's website indicated that they were included. When I called about the omission, Modern Bike quickly realized their error in saying they were included on the website when, in fact, they should not have been. The company has since corrected its website to avoid future misunderstandings. But, and this is the great part, they said it was their error, not mine, and they quickly shipped a bracket and shackle clamp at no cost. Less you think this is no big deal, the two items run over $30 (the lock itself was $109). It's so great to see a company honor its commitments. Modern Bike now has a new customer for life!"

"Modern Bike has great customer service! I had a drop bar bicycle mirror that I bought from Modern Bike drop out of my handlebar on the second ride. I contacted them and they replaced the mirror even though they didn't have to. In my experience that kind of customer service is relatively rare. I will definitely continue to shop at Modern Bike in the future."

"Very quick shipment of order. Order was packaged appropriately and arrived in good condition."

"Very good saddle , excellent pricing , received product within couple of days .
Very pleased with this purchase .

"Great Price...! Price Very Competitive...! Great Service...! Product Delivered On Specified Date In Perfect Condition. Would continue to order from Modern Bike.... With USPS number tracking system I was informed exactly when my package would arrive at my home."

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.