Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2016-05-21

Good stuff!! Quick!!!

"I ordered a Shimano pulley replacement for my bicycle. It was
Cheaper than others and it said six day delivery. It showed up two days later in perfect condition!

2016-05-18

great experience

"I was looking for a deal on the 510 Freerider shoe, but every store I searched was selling them at list. Modernbike.com had them in my size and color, along with a 10% discount on $100 for May, and freeshipping. Shipping was fast and email contact was thorough. "

This review was modified by kevinlayman on May 18 2016 12:16:04 AM

2016-05-16

Ultra bright Noticeable in daytime

"Very pleased with delivery speed and expectation of product thus far. Four stars due to limited usage will post again if product continues to meet and or exceeds expectations"

This review was modified by Mp11429 on May 16 2016 03:19:12 AM

2016-05-13

A lot cheaper than a complete Brake/Shifter replacement.

"At $72 for a small chunk of carbon fiber, I was afraid I made the wrong choice to purchase just the shifter lever for my 2013 SRAM Red rear shifter. But it only took me about 15 minutes to swap in the replacement. All the parts were exactly what the SRAM Spare Parts Catalog showed and they went together without any real issues. Just fat fingers and tiny parts were what made it take 15 minutes instead of 10."

This review was modified by e415ldc on May 13 2016 03:07:28 PM

2016-05-05

I ride with style!

"Great color, fit and speedy delivery."

This review was modified by gassyclown on May 05 2016 06:42:09 PM

2016-05-05

Always Excellent

"I have ordered from ModernBIKE multiple times, and every time I have received the items in a timely manner, and precisely what I had asked for, with great prices.
I have also called them for advice (when rebuilding my daughter's mountain bike), got great advice, they helped me pick out a couple parts, and they worked perfectly.
I recommend them, and will definitely order from them again.

This review was modified by mpdoan2 on May 05 2016 06:57:38 AM

2016-05-03

Saves a Life Riding Your Bike

"Two of my husbands friends told me that my husband needed the KS LEV DX Adjustable Post. I purchased this for Christmas and he loves it. He is 70 and Mt. bikes with two men 10-15 years younger. They take some very steep, rocky rides in the Mountains of Idaho. And he uses it often on these rides. . "

2016-02-11

Do not buy from them unless you want to wait to be told the item is not in stock

"Site shows in stock, but received an email three days later that they don't have it.

This review was modified by downtownfish on February 11 2016 10:25:32 AM

2015-11-12

"I accidentally ordered twice as much armor as needed, but it was no problem to return the extras for credit. I was very pleased with their customer service."

This review was modified by m_nagro on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-11

"Item came as expected...DT Swiss RR21 Dicut 700c is a great Al wheel (great spokes, rim, and hub) very responsive and a great upgrade to my Trek 7.5"

This review was modified by Saflynn on November 13 2015 12:44:01 PM

2015-11-11

"I have purchased a number of times from Modern Bike. I do so because their range of products and prices are very competitive and shipping is quick. Will continue to be a customer.

This review was modified by howaussie on November 13 2015 06:44:01 AM

2015-11-11

"It's the first time I've ever ordered from ModernBike.com. Tried them because the price for the item was the lowest I could find with Google. Delivered quickly. Free shipping and no problems."

This review was modified by sbear on November 13 2015 06:33:01 AM

2015-11-11

"Fast, affordable, efficient. Item was in stock and delivered a few days later. Can't fault Modern Bike.

Thank you.

This review was modified by Drewleay on November 13 2015 06:33:01 AM

2015-11-11

"High quality product who got this for our pet (terrier Mix) 12 lbs and its a perfect size for small even some S/M size dogs or cats. delivery was even faster than the estimated time of arrival very happy with the service and the product"

This review was modified by lolitaMIA on November 13 2015 04:55:01 AM

2015-10-28

"My package was lost in the mail. The customer service representative took care of everything and had a replacement package sent with no questions asked. She communicated with me, calling USPS and was generally very helpful. Will do business again."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.