• ModernBIKE.com ModernBIKE.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"Excellent service, fast shipping and the Shimano Free body hub worked perfectly on my Fulcrum Quattro."

"this company is amazing i will be buying from them again. shipping was out of this world fast, had it out the same day. and when the product did not work as advertised they got me a return label and it got sent off. "

"I placed my order with Modern Bike because they had the lowest price on the headset I was looking for.

Shipping was fast and free with no taxes.

I would shop here again.

"I buy Park tools on sale--great selection and I've not seen lower prices. Other purchases include quill stem and front flasher. Quick shipping and products are well packaged. "

"They sent me exactly what I ordered, in great condition, at a great price, and they sent in very quickly! I would definitely order from them again."

"Item as ordered and delivered on schedule. I ordered two instead of one set of Axiom panniers. Called, received courts assistance on the return. Couldn't ask for another more. "

"I have made a couple of orders from Modern Bike in the process of building up a single speed over the winter. I have found the personnel when I called helpful, the selection good (some items I could find nowhere else), the prices decent, very good about returns (yes I had some) and the delivery fantastic! Really nothing else I could ask for."

"Wow! Fast delivery and product came in perfect condition. Thanks so much!"

"Unbelievably happy with ModernBIKE. Told them about my broken frisbee, they sent a new one the next day even before I shipped te defective one back. Will do business again in the future. "

"Best price found for my pedals online. Called up, ordered, had them 2 days later. Free shipping! Who will complain about that? Good stuff!"

"ModernBIKE is my new one stop shop for bike essentials, great service + speedy shipping= top of the line results!! received my package in no time, with everything ordered in it and in great condition. Thanks ModernBIKE!"

"outstanding service and awesome products. I got what I ordered and I got it in less then a week. I will be making more purchases from modernbike.com"

"Ordered the racktime large rack bag. This is a very hard item to find as it seems to be discontinued. This is the only top rear rack bag with the snap-it connectors for the racktime racks. Very pleased with the quality of the bag and the space volume it affords. Modern bike also offered it on sale at a great price, $20 less than anywhere else I could find it."

"Prompt service and they were willing to work with me on a fair deal for shipping to AK (not always a happy issue). "

"Great service, we had to exchange quite a few emails over a period of time concerning product info and they always got back to me, I felt very secure with the customer service, especially as I live in the UK. I will shop with them again. "

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.