Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-24

Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I ordered and at a fantastic price!

"I was a little skeptical, at first when I ordered from Modern Bike. I'd never heard of them, but they did have rave reviews and great prices.

I'd been looking for a specific bag for my bicycle to fit a rack I bought at a local bike shop (where I'd prefer to shop). The bags at the shop were all about twice the price as the one I found on Modern Bike.

The item I ordered is perfect, exactly what I was looking for and I got it very quickly too!
Even though I prefer to support my local bike shop, I can definitely see me ordering from them again on pricier items.

This review was modified by therollingrook on June 24 2016 08:20:05 AM

2016-06-18

Great mirror, Great price, Great service

"I was drawn in by their good product(D+D Overlaid mirror) and price. When I discovered that the order was incomplete they took care of it quickly and efficiently , as soon as I advised them of the problem. That's important to me."

This review was modified by gorirwill on June 18 2016 12:36:03 PM

2016-06-18

Price Speed Accuracy

"Pros
Arrived earlier then anticipated.
Was discounted below other vendors.
Exactly as described.

This review was modified by ZamBigger on June 18 2016 09:46:00 AM

2016-06-17

Amazing service!

"Placed the order on Wednesday June 15 at 4:00pm received the order on Friday June 17 at 3:00pm."

This review was modified by BrianS516 on June 17 2016 04:06:40 PM

2016-06-17

An enlightening experience (OK, I'm not so good at catchy titles.)

"I ordered a Cygolite Expilion light. I got the best price and the shipping was free and very prompt. I could not ask for more."

This review was modified by Houckster on June 17 2016 02:13:47 PM

2016-06-16

Zoom!

"Fast shipping. Great packaging. Best price listed. Free shipping. Easy to understand ordering process. Easy to follow ordering to shipping process."

This review was modified by SBTurtle on June 16 2016 08:09:36 AM

2016-06-09

Sew Ups Show Up On Time

"Very satisfied with product, price and delivery. Great place to buy tires. I'll be back!"

This review was modified by bikecg on June 09 2016 01:54:05 PM

2016-05-30

Awesome bike

"The assembly directions **** other than that its one bad **** bike and price. If you have any mechanical ability you'll be able to assemble it....if Modernbike wants to contact me I would be interested in updating the assembly instructions."

2016-05-25

Happy Happy with purchase!

"Like the updates on the purchase and shipping - good prices and service!"

This review was modified by mothompson on May 25 2016 08:06:40 PM

2016-05-21

Good stuff!! Quick!!!

"I ordered a Shimano pulley replacement for my bicycle. It was
Cheaper than others and it said six day delivery. It showed up two days later in perfect condition!

2016-05-18

great experience

"I was looking for a deal on the 510 Freerider shoe, but every store I searched was selling them at list. Modernbike.com had them in my size and color, along with a 10% discount on $100 for May, and freeshipping. Shipping was fast and email contact was thorough. "

This review was modified by kevinlayman on May 18 2016 12:16:04 AM

2016-05-16

Ultra bright Noticeable in daytime

"Very pleased with delivery speed and expectation of product thus far. Four stars due to limited usage will post again if product continues to meet and or exceeds expectations"

This review was modified by Mp11429 on May 30 2016 08:30:04 PM

2016-05-13

A lot cheaper than a complete Brake/Shifter replacement.

"At $72 for a small chunk of carbon fiber, I was afraid I made the wrong choice to purchase just the shifter lever for my 2013 SRAM Red rear shifter. But it only took me about 15 minutes to swap in the replacement. All the parts were exactly what the SRAM Spare Parts Catalog showed and they went together without any real issues. Just fat fingers and tiny parts were what made it take 15 minutes instead of 10."

This review was modified by e415ldc on May 13 2016 03:07:28 PM

2016-05-05

I ride with style!

"Great color, fit and speedy delivery."

This review was modified by gassyclown on May 05 2016 06:42:09 PM

2016-05-05

Always Excellent

"I have ordered from ModernBIKE multiple times, and every time I have received the items in a timely manner, and precisely what I had asked for, with great prices.
I have also called them for advice (when rebuilding my daughter's mountain bike), got great advice, they helped me pick out a couple parts, and they worked perfectly.
I recommend them, and will definitely order from them again.

This review was modified by mpdoan2 on May 05 2016 06:57:38 AM

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.