• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313
    • Business Hours: 11:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Great product options, excellent customer service. A Fuelbelt item received had different color bottle caps than the photo. It was actually a newer version of the product, yet Modern Bike promptly tracked down and provided replacement caps to suit my preference, and did so without having to return the original caps, also at no cost."

"I visited the Modern Bike website for the first time last weekend and found a sale on an item I wanted. Because is was the weekend the office was closed. I called Monday to confirm the item was in stock. When I returned home to place the order the item was no longer on sale. I called back they gave me the expired sale price and delivered the item quickly. I am very impressed with the service here and will continue to use them as my source for cycling."

"Reasonable price and quick shipping."

"I ordered the fizik arione vsx chroma edition seat for a great price and even got free shipping. I expected free shipping to be the slowest, cheapest route possible...I couldn't have been more wrong. I placed my order Monday night and received it by Thursday via 2 day priority mail. I won't comment on the seat until I put some miles on it other than to say that it looks great and appears to be a really quality piece. "

"Great customer service, fast free shipping and They matched the price from another web site. Thank you modernBike. I'll do business again."

"I found modern bike website and was impressed with their vast selection of parts and accessories, not to mention prices. I ordered the cygolite 850 on Monday and recd it in mail two days later. It took a couple hours on the provided charger to top it off and that eve rode to beach to watch sunset and ride home after dark. The darker it got the more I enjoyed the lite..this morning I ordered another like it for my wife. I also ordered two cygolite tail lights..I'm happy "

"ModernBike is awesome! I was shopping around for a new fork and found the best deal form their online store. Huge discount, friendly helpful service, and a ton of selection. ModernBike is now the first place I look for all my biking needs!"

"I bought a part tool pcs4-1 bike stand from modern bike. It arrived with minor powder coat damage. It looked to me like ther was an easy way to avoid future damage so I emailed my suggestion. They got right back to me and offered to replace the damaged part. It was cosmetic so I said no. They prevailed, saying you paid for new, let us make sure you get new. A replacement part was at my door 2 days later. I love the service I received from modern bike and will shop there again."

"Excellent service
Item was $40 cheaper than other sites
Updated throughout the shipping process

"Fast service, delivery, and the items were as advertised. "

"Modern bike did an excellent job getting my order out. I am very pleased with the service and the product. I ended up getting a seat bag for my Catrike and the Arkel bag fits great!"

"Bought a set of wheels for my road bike. Never heard of ModernBike before I ordered but I was pleasantly surprised. The price was great and even better shipping was only $7 (no oversize charges like Performance or Nashbar) and there was no tax. Got an email confirming order right away and they shipped it the next day and emailed the tracking number. Very happy!"

"I've ordered from Modern Bike twice now. Both were excellent experiences with well packed item shipped lightning quick. The first time I was having some issues with a sale item and Andy from cust. Service went above and beyond to remedy the issue. That solidified me as a customer. And they always have odd/cool stuff in stock!

Derek O.
Colorado

"Well packed, lightining fast delivery, best selection of products from other online dealers, all make me return to shop at ModernBike."

"I purchased a Park TM-1 tension meter. The ordering process was simple and efficient. The discounted price for this item was considerably better than the competition. The shipping time was excellent at 3 business days. The meter came in an unopened factory box. The box contained the meter, spoke gage, conversion chart and instructions. The meter is in perfect working order. Modern Bike will be on the top of my
list for online vendors.

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.