• Address: 1515 E Euclid Ave Des Moines IA 50313

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

What is this?

"Very pleased with my order and the entire transaction with ModernBIKE was flawless. I received an item that was not even available from the Manufacturer (Burley) for months now and ModernBIKE was able to ship it to me in just a few days."

"Overall good experience, lots of quality parts available. Im satisfied with the many parts I've ordered and will continue to shop modern bike. Shipping and handling of parts purchased arrived at my house promptly and in good fair time undamaged. I also appreciate how modern bike kept me updated with my orders with courtesy emails."

"Pretty clear website. Made an additional phonecall to inform about measurements. Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Shipment also clear and good feedback.
thanks for the effort, i am happy with my purchase.
Frederic

"Amazing. There is a bike shop a block and a half away from my house and I still went with modernbike.com! The prices were great and shipping was much faster than expected, especially during the holiday season. The biggest worry of online shopping is what if I need to return the product, but modernbike.com seemed friendly and forthright about returns. Buy with confidence!"

"Order arrived on time and as ordered. I always trust Modern Bike to deliver."

"I am very satisfied ,price and quality."

"Very pleased with the service and product prices will keep coming back for more thanks Modern Bike"

"You had the parts I needed at a reasonable price, got them to me quickly using the USPS, smart! What more can I say?"

"Very pleased with the construction quality of the Minoura Fork Bridge Mount Stand. Shipping and handling was expensive."

"I've ordered many times form Modern Bike and always received prompt delivery and good service. The prices and selection are hard to beat and the shipping charge is just the lowest around. I have been to the shop and they always are friendly and helpful."

"Very quick shipping. Surly stainless chainring works great and lasts a long time. Great product!"

"Great bike light!!! Thanks!!"

"I was looking for a tool that I could use to put together a rear axle on a hot rod. I found the tool I was looking for here and for a really good price. I ordered it, and one hour later I got a notice it'd been shipped! Then found it on my porch two days later. From Iowa to Arizona in two days is FAST! Very happy. "

"I originally ordered a set of Axiom pannier's from modern bike, they were shipped quickly and arrived safely. After riding with them for a few months in nice weather, Fall rolled around and the rain started on my commute. It's at this point that I realized that the bags are not waterproof, even though they are advertised as being completely waterproof on their product page. Modern bike did a great job at honoring their warranty and even paid the shipping costs for me to mail the bags back. I decided to use the credit and invest in a pair of Ortlieb panniers instead."

"Excellent customer service, fast shipping! Thank you! "

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.