Stores > ModernBIKE.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"I accidentally ordered twice as much armor as needed, but it was no problem to return the extras for credit. I was very pleased with their customer service."

This review was modified by m_nagro on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Item came as expected...DT Swiss RR21 Dicut 700c is a great Al wheel (great spokes, rim, and hub) very responsive and a great upgrade to my Trek 7.5"

This review was modified by Saflynn on November 13 2015 12:44:01 PM

"I have purchased a number of times from Modern Bike. I do so because their range of products and prices are very competitive and shipping is quick. Will continue to be a customer.

This review was modified by howaussie on November 13 2015 06:44:01 AM

"It's the first time I've ever ordered from ModernBike.com. Tried them because the price for the item was the lowest I could find with Google. Delivered quickly. Free shipping and no problems."

This review was modified by sbear on November 13 2015 06:33:01 AM

"Fast, affordable, efficient. Item was in stock and delivered a few days later. Can't fault Modern Bike.

Thank you.

This review was modified by Drewleay on November 13 2015 06:33:01 AM

"High quality product who got this for our pet (terrier Mix) 12 lbs and its a perfect size for small even some S/M size dogs or cats. delivery was even faster than the estimated time of arrival very happy with the service and the product"

This review was modified by lolitaMIA on November 13 2015 04:55:01 AM

"My package was lost in the mail. The customer service representative took care of everything and had a replacement package sent with no questions asked. She communicated with me, calling USPS and was generally very helpful. Will do business again."

"Andy was very helpful! The product that was shipped to me was mislabeled by the manufacturer and did not work for my application. Andy responded and was able to resolve the issue very quickly. "

"Very satisfied. I'm sometimes hesitant to try new vendors but I got what I needed, at a good price, and very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to shop again."

"I bought one at MakerFaire in San Francisco when it was a brand new (prototype) project, and I loved it. I live in Winnipeg, and a friend of mine had her bike stolen - fortunately they didn't steal her young daughter's brand new bike - and the family loves to ride together. I couldn't get them a bike, but I COULD send them something fun for their new one. They love it as much as I love mine."

"great selection at the best price, order arrived on time and complete"

"Order arrived promptly, as described. "

"Customer service is great order shipped fast staff are very responsive."

"Very fast shipping of a brand new OEM product."

"Everything works great,had A minor question was a answered in minutes. Will be doing more business with you again."

Share ModernBIKE.com's store rating

ModernBIKE.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ModernBIKE.com is a merchant member
ModernBIKE.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.