Stores > Moddiy.com
  • Moddiy.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Moddiy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Awesome customer service

"I placed an order and shortly after decided to modify my order. I did so in the chat function of the website and they adjusted my order accordingly. Doesn't get any better than this."

2017-05-23

Service. It's still alive!

"My parents and grandparents were (and still are) complaining about how "back in my day" everything was better. Good to see a company keeping up service just to prove the naysayers wrong.
Just needed a low-profile cable, but unsure of the size/order so I took to the chat. Not a bot. An actual knowledgeable human replied any questions I had within seconds.
Needless to say, I'll be ordering more often. Whenever I need something of course....

2017-05-23

Great prices and fast shipping. Item worked perfectly.

"Great prices and fast shipping. Item worked perfectly."

Excellent price

"Searched high and low for this product, this site was the only one to have this product in , just what I needed. Excellent price too ."

2017-04-27

Should never trust a lone web site

"We our a local IT company.We ordered parts from "ModDIY" and never received an email with the purchase info or any tracking info.We emailed them..many times and received a Tracking number that shows they are shipping it to Hong Kong and not to us in the States.WE have written many more emails without receiving a response, luckily we payed through Paypal and are filing against them.I have seen these scams many times, beware and ModDIY, be ware because I'm not through posting this in every little hole on the Net that I can find.There website says USA based but they are in HONG KONG! It said, 2-3 day shipping to the USA..all lies obviously."

2015-11-05

"I had ordered some small screws for both 2.5" (SFF) and 3.5" (LFF) server drives and when I received the package the screws unfortunately fell out. I simply contacted Moddiy.com and within a few minutes I got a response from them letting me know that they would send out some replacements.

I have been working with them for a couple years now without any issues and when something came up they handled it right away! I highly suggest them.

2015-07-24

"Do Not Order From This Place. I have tried to contact them over a week now, nothing! I have no idea where my order is, they give you a tracking link, but no freaking tracking number...

Do yourself a favor and only by from online stores in North America (or Europe, if you live there).

2014-06-17

"$110 for 3 psu cables including shipping, almost the same price as the PSU itself.

The item shipped on June 5th but didnt even leave Hong Kong until June 15th (10 days?), arrived in Canada June 17th and now another 7 business days to get it. Not worth it.

2014-06-12

"The cost of the parts are amazing! The selection is awesome. Shipping costs? Terrible! China subsidizes shipping costs, so they're just raking in the money from costs that are already free to them! Only go here if you intend on spending 100-200 dollars. It's the only way you're going to make up the difference in crazy high shipping. "

2014-01-06

"Shipping cost are outrageous and null out any savings from deceivingly low prices. Also small selection of mostly dime store items that be obtained from many other sources. "

2013-01-25

"Slow delivery, shipped from Hong Kong. Ordered item by the foot, arrived with 15% less. Had left room for 5% less not 15%. Customer service expected this was my error, suggested I order again. Chance of that zero."

2012-05-23

"I could not find much info about this site but they were one of the few sites that had all the products that I wanted (mostly dust covers for computer ports) and their prices were *much* lower than the other sites, so I took the chance. Shipping was a bit expensive for registered airmail to Dubai. However, door to door, the order took only 10 days and everything was nicely packed and just as expected.

Highly recommended.

2012-05-02

"I heard of them from some hardware forums. Took a chance on a small order, (since they were apparently the only source on the planet for what I needed.) Very happy with the result. Items were exactly what I ordered, very reasonably priced, shipping was relatively fast and inexpensive, (considering that it had to travel literally, halfway around the world.)

The only downside to the whole experience, (for which MODDIY bears no responsibility), was having to go to the post office to pickup the package, (despite the fact that I was actually home at the time that the first“attempt” was made to deliver the package.)

I certainly will order from them in the future.

Share Moddiy.com's store rating

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member
Moddiy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!