Stores > Moddiy.com
  • Moddiy.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Moddiy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

Great online support!

"Great online support experience! Advices were given in very short time.
Now I'm waiting for my delivery. Free shipping as well was provided to France.

2017-07-15

Carrie is the best

"Carrie was very patient and knowlegeable.
I had many questions and they were all addressed fully by Carrie. They have all stuff you need to mod your pc and always ready when you need help. Buy with confident.

2017-07-08

Excellent Service

"I received a sheilded x16 pcie riser cable, which turned out to have slight damage, so I emailed the support team and they sent out an replacement without quibble."

2017-07-02

Consistency counts; even better the second time around.

"The customer service at moddiy doesn't stop after your order ships. They're there to take care of your needs, specifically Carrie. Every PC component manufacturer needs someone like Carrie. It's stressful enough building your own PC; you don't need the added anxiety of wondering whether or not you're going to get help should something unforeseen happen during the process. Carrie has been with me every step of the way. No question goes unanswered. My first order came in; unfortunately I made a mistake. It was all me, but Carrie was able to offer up some great suggestions to rectify it. As it turns out, my build is going to look even better than originally planned. I plan on sending moddiy a few pictures of my Grey, Blue, and Green build once it's done. Maybe they'll even publish them."

2017-06-27

Awesome service and quality!

"I thought I had the wrong cable but it turns out their cable was perfect and very high quality. Their service walked me through it and stayed professional and informative!

2017-06-16

ModDIY.com A+

"I was assisted by "Carrie" at ModDIY.com. In needing a charging cable that I had no idea what size or what it would even be called, she patiently and thoroughly provided every means including photos and a mm ruler to assist me. Due to my lack of familiarity with all of this, she took a lengthy amount of time with an obvious determination to be of excellent assistance. This was my first experience with this online company but will not be my last. Carrie was outstanding. A+++ rating for this chat assistance."

2017-06-12

Great Transatcion

"Extremely happy with this service. Carrie your online attendant was awesome in helping me with all the changes i made to my order and the many addons i did. This was a great experience and i will definitely remain a repeat customer. "

2017-06-08

Carrie in Support

"After paying a little extra for the shipping i was hoping to make a certain deadline but alas my own lateness pushed back the project, however i was not getting shipping updates from my order, than i saw the chat box on the site and decided for once to try it out. amazingly within two minute i was talking with Carrie and she got me a new link to track and made sure the details were correct. I could not have expected more from what i normally consider a shot in the dark, I will definitely be bringing my project business back to Moddiy as long as they have people like Carrie."

2017-05-25

Awesome customer service

"I placed an order and shortly after decided to modify my order. I did so in the chat function of the website and they adjusted my order accordingly. Doesn't get any better than this."

2017-05-23

Service. It's still alive!

"My parents and grandparents were (and still are) complaining about how "back in my day" everything was better. Good to see a company keeping up service just to prove the naysayers wrong.
Just needed a low-profile cable, but unsure of the size/order so I took to the chat. Not a bot. An actual knowledgeable human replied any questions I had within seconds.
Needless to say, I'll be ordering more often. Whenever I need something of course....

2017-05-23

Great prices and fast shipping. Item worked perfectly.

"Great prices and fast shipping. Item worked perfectly."

Excellent price

"Searched high and low for this product, this site was the only one to have this product in , just what I needed. Excellent price too ."

2017-04-27

Should never trust a lone web site

"We our a local IT company.We ordered parts from "ModDIY" and never received an email with the purchase info or any tracking info.We emailed them..many times and received a Tracking number that shows they are shipping it to Hong Kong and not to us in the States.WE have written many more emails without receiving a response, luckily we payed through Paypal and are filing against them.I have seen these scams many times, beware and ModDIY, be ware because I'm not through posting this in every little hole on the Net that I can find.There website says USA based but they are in HONG KONG! It said, 2-3 day shipping to the USA..all lies obviously."

2015-11-05

"I had ordered some small screws for both 2.5" (SFF) and 3.5" (LFF) server drives and when I received the package the screws unfortunately fell out. I simply contacted Moddiy.com and within a few minutes I got a response from them letting me know that they would send out some replacements.

I have been working with them for a couple years now without any issues and when something came up they handled it right away! I highly suggest them.

2015-07-24

"Do Not Order From This Place. I have tried to contact them over a week now, nothing! I have no idea where my order is, they give you a tracking link, but no freaking tracking number...

Do yourself a favor and only by from online stores in North America (or Europe, if you live there).

Share Moddiy.com's store rating

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member
Moddiy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!