Stores > Moddiy.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Moddiy.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-21

An excellent line of support

"I've always been looking for this kind of material until I get to this page. On the other hand, I had many questions, which were answered in the support line. My first order is already online. I recommend them."

2017-09-13

Excellent Service

"Excellent customer service.
Willing to make up to customers when there is a misunderstanding. Topnotch build quality as well!

2017-09-13

Pre-sales support

"Excellent pre-sale tech support by online form. While I had wanted to be able to phone them, the Chat was such clear communication I placed my order with confidence."

2017-08-19

They do not speak English!

"You will figure this out when you see the quality of the product!"

2017-08-19

Rude

"Carrie from modDIY is very rude and unhelpful.

She will send you a link to something but not explain how her web site works.

When you complain that she is unhelpful she will email you again asking if you need help.

I dont think this person should be working online.

2017-08-09

Good price, customer service can be improved

"I purchased a 8-Pin to 8-Pin PCI-E Modular Cable for my computer power supply and video card. I expected it to be 8-Pin to 8-Pin as advertised instead it was 8-Pin to 7-Pin and I could not use the cable. I was told that my cable was for a particular brand of power supply (Corsair RMi Series). Whether it was my ignorance of the Corsair RMi or the cable was indeed defective, I don't know. After a series of back and forths with customer service I was finally able to initiate a return."

2017-08-07

HK to UK 4 days!!

"I needed a simple OCZ 8pin to 8pin, hard to find. They had one, I ordered late Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered Saturday morning.... Hats off, they made my day, now my 1080ti hums beautifully :) can't thank them enough. I'll use em again defo. Stu Leeds, "

2017-08-05

GenesisDesign recommended!

"Absolutey legit site, prime quality products! Ordered some custom cables for a difficult (and short deadline!!!) project, they all did well! Very speedy delivery (Took 7 days FROM HONGKONG!!!) with tracking number and don`t forget to mention for FREE!! Prices unbeatable customer service is excellent and very friendly! Absolutely 5 starts!

Thanks modDIY!

2017-08-03

Excellent

"Very professional and patient online support. Today employee (named Carrie i think) gave me all the info i wanted with very customer friendly attitude, best experience! Reccommended"

2017-07-22

Great online support!

"Great online support experience! Advices were given in very short time.
Now I'm waiting for my delivery. Free shipping as well was provided to France.

2017-07-15

Carrie is the best

"Carrie was very patient and knowlegeable.
I had many questions and they were all addressed fully by Carrie. They have all stuff you need to mod your pc and always ready when you need help. Buy with confident.

2017-07-08

Excellent Service

"I received a sheilded x16 pcie riser cable, which turned out to have slight damage, so I emailed the support team and they sent out an replacement without quibble."

2017-07-02

Consistency counts; even better the second time around.

"The customer service at moddiy doesn't stop after your order ships. They're there to take care of your needs, specifically Carrie. Every PC component manufacturer needs someone like Carrie. It's stressful enough building your own PC; you don't need the added anxiety of wondering whether or not you're going to get help should something unforeseen happen during the process. Carrie has been with me every step of the way. No question goes unanswered. My first order came in; unfortunately I made a mistake. It was all me, but Carrie was able to offer up some great suggestions to rectify it. As it turns out, my build is going to look even better than originally planned. I plan on sending moddiy a few pictures of my Grey, Blue, and Green build once it's done. Maybe they'll even publish them."

2017-06-27

Awesome service and quality!

"I thought I had the wrong cable but it turns out their cable was perfect and very high quality. Their service walked me through it and stayed professional and informative!

2017-06-16

ModDIY.com A+

"I was assisted by "Carrie" at ModDIY.com. In needing a charging cable that I had no idea what size or what it would even be called, she patiently and thoroughly provided every means including photos and a mm ruler to assist me. Due to my lack of familiarity with all of this, she took a lengthy amount of time with an obvious determination to be of excellent assistance. This was my first experience with this online company but will not be my last. Carrie was outstanding. A+++ rating for this chat assistance."

Share Moddiy.com's store rating

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddiy.com is not a merchant member
Moddiy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!