• Address: 6020 Progressive Ave #100

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

gvm's Avatar
gvm

"Got a defective item. After like 10 emails never got a reply from them. Worst ever customer service. "

"I love this site. Great deals, super fast shipping and they always put a little something extra in the package. The clothes are affordable but wearable. I have placed 4-5 orders now and I've yet to be disappointed. "

"bunch of Imbeciles, poor customer services"

"I ordered over $300 worth of merchandise from this store ranging from dresses, tops, jewelry, and shoes. AND I had never ordered from them before ! (courageous i know)anyway i got everything all at once and earlier than I even expected ! The prices were so cheap i was worried about cheap material but everything is beautifully made and exactly what i wanted. I love love love them !!"

modified review This review was modified by morganpea on April 08 2014 06:12:35 PM

"LURVE this online site. Esp for really great chic and inexpensive jewelry!"

"I Ordered My Items On November 21st Its December 2nd And My Items Are STILL NOT Here...Great Prices...HORRIBLE Shipping And Customer Service I Emailed Twice Still No Response.! This is all bad"

modified review This review was modified by Jsmith12345 on December 02 2013 10:18:56 AM

"Awesome product, true to size, fast shipping and great prices."

"My experience with moddeals was awesome.I ordered from Nigeria to be delivered in Houston.it was not stressful at all.Nice work"

"The items were great and just what i expected!"

"The Shoes were not what I had expected the zipper portion did not open to a pocket as I anticipated. When attempting to open the zippered portion the shoe was very thin in the back. I am glad I only pruchasede one pair!!1"

"..i ordered bags.. they came from a box so theyr all flat and i have to put crumpled papers inside so that itl be back to its shape..but everything was good..delivery was on time..and price was great...il definitely order again next time."

modified review This review was modified by rani218 on September 08 2013 08:45:08 AM

"It was great. Item as described, and arrived quickly. No effort at all. Thanks!"

"Wow! The quality of the fabric and construction was outstanding! Colors and cut as pictured. Price was incredible!!!"

"My first order from moddeals was not very fruitful since my package never arrived only for me to place new order 2 and a half weeks later "

"wonderful products..fast service"

Moddeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddeals.com is not a merchant member
Moddeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!