• Rating 9.17/10 1,579 reviews

Moddeals.com is not a merchant member
    Moddeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Moddeals.com contact information

• Business Hours: M-F:8:30am-4:30pm

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 1,579 Customer Reviews

"I ordered over $300 worth of merchandise from this store ranging from dresses, tops, jewelry, and shoes. AND I had never ordered from them before ! (courageous i know)anyway i got everything all at once and earlier than I even expected ! The prices were so cheap i was worried about cheap material but everything is beautifully made and exactly what i wanted. I love love love them !!"

modified review This review was modified by morganpea on April 08 2014 06:12:35 PM

"I Ordered My Items On November 21st Its December 2nd And My Items Are STILL NOT Here...Great Prices...HORRIBLE Shipping And Customer Service I Emailed Twice Still No Response.! This is all bad"

modified review This review was modified by Jsmith12345 on December 02 2013 10:18:56 AM

"My first order from moddeals was not very fruitful since my package never arrived only for me to place new order 2 and a half weeks later "

"wonderful products..fast service"

"Great job! Even though one of my item sold out I was sent a nice pair of earrings & the funds were credited back on my credit card"

"I love their jewelry. Cheap price, but good quality and look."

"Prices were cheap, quality was good. Will order again."

"Great first order experience! I will defintely order from again, and tell friends and family about this shopping opportunity. Really love the purse and watch that I ordered, and received so quickly."

"Love everything & they look so wonderful on. They look so expensive and really make an outfit stand out!!! "

"I ordered a shirt and some gladiator wedge sandals. My shirt fits well but my sandals are a little too small. Overall I liked the experience just disappointed in my shoes not fitting."

"My order came fast and easy , and I loved everything."

"I am very satisfy with ny experience, it was my first time and it won't be last. Shipping was very quick although I picked 10 day by bus, but my item arrive in less that 5 day, I was very happy."

I made a purchase on a friday & received it on a monday, when i opened my package i got extremely happy; I got everything I saw online.

"Item was missing, but was resolved quickly. "

"Got exactly what i wanted and got it on time...great deals great stuff"