• Moddeals.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have purchased 2 swimsuits that I LOVE!!!! I can't wait to wear them on vacation in a few weeks!!!!! I will buy from her again and again!!!"

"The only reason I gave (1) star was because you have to.
I will never attempt to buy anything from this website again. I ordered a dress Jan 20 and have yet to receive it. After several phone call attempts, rude customer service and unanswered emails, I have up. I have talked to several people about this and they say the same thing, even if they received there merchandise the customer service sucked. Buyer beware, they are quick to get your money but good luck getting what you paid for.

modified review This review was modified by ShopForPink on February 24 2015 07:57:06 AM

"I love this website first time I tried it was jan then now on feb always get same day shipped items and arrive two to three days later clothes fit great I order one size larger though but iknow how they size now so in case I loose or gain weight iknow what size will be. Totally reccomend this website I never return stuff since they are cheap u know doesnt fit give it away but it has not been my case thank God"

"I was happy with this site. I ordered three pairs of heels, a skirt, and two pairs of earrings. The heels are higher than I expected, but that's just a fault of online ordering. I was very pleased with the skirt. I have a dress from sammydress and that material and stitching was very poor and the skirt from mod deals was surprisingly nice. Oh course be prepared for thing to be on the lower end of quality seeing as they are so cheap. The earrings were perfect, no complaints. The shipping was great and quicker than they originally estimated. Overall I recommend and would purchase from there again. Perfect for looking for deals to build a wardrobe on a budget. "

modified review This review was modified by Imadethisforthisreview on January 23 2015 12:26:26 PM

"I just received my package fro Moddeals and loved everything.
Yes, some of the tops are a "thin" fabric but the quality is better than I expected for such a great price.
I also ordered 2 pair of shoes and both are true to size and look great on!
To some of the other postings I have read...it's important to remember that you do truly get what you pay for. If your looking for high quality pieces to be in your wardrobe for years to come.......try Nordstrom.

modified review This review was modified by juppiegolf on January 15 2015 02:31:25 PM

"Let me just say that you might as well take some cash, shred it, and then flush it down the toilet if you're thinking of shopping at Moddeals.

Well, no. That's not entirely accurate. Their items are obviously cheap, and while some of them reflect this price in the tackiness of their design and the poor quality of the materials used, some are passable. So at least you'd have some clothes (of questionable quality) as opposed to nothing at all.

I ordered two dresses, a pair of leggings, yoga pants, and a bottle of nail polish. One of the dresses looked rather tacky online but decent on me. The other one looked rather nice online and extremely tacky on me. Neither of them fit all that well. The leggings were practically falling apart. The yoga pants were weirdly long. The nail polish was okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a well-done fake OPI.

I debated whether or not I should return my items for a while, since I really hate paying shipping and paying return shipping on top of that seemed too odious to even contemplate. But eventually, I gave in and decided to get at least some of my money back. So I returned them, but it has been over two months, and I have not been refunded.

Naturally, I emailed them. The first reply told me that my refund hadn't been processed because it had been over 90 days and my bank wouldn't accept it. WTF???? So if I hadn't emailed them, they would just have kept their items and kept my money and said nothing at all. She did offer me a gift card.

I didn't really want a gift card at this shady store, so I asked for a check instead. I didn't receive a response, so I emailed again, asking for a check. Finally, I got a response. But from someone else! Someone who informed me that my card would be refunded and that if I would prefer store credit to mark that on my return form. Um....I didn't freaking ask if I could get a gift card and I also made it clear that I had already returned my items...so, fail on their part. Again.

So I explained my situation to Idiot #2 and asked for my refund. She then emailed me saying that she had looked into the system and that I had already been refunded. Funny, given how Idiot #1 told me I hadn't been. Also funny given that I checked all of my statements during that time period and I hadn't been refunded.

I conveyed this to Idiot #2, who unsurprisingly gave me a semi-automated message where she basically regurgitated what Idiot #1 had told me, which was that it had been over 90 days so the refund didn't go through to my bank. She, too, offered me a gift card, or the option of a check, which would take up to 30-60 days for approval before processing. That time period is quite frankly ridiculous.

I emailed Idiot #2 back asking if I could maybe get a free shipping code with my gift card (since I didn't want to want 30-60 days and I didn't want to pay shipping again), and she emailed me back one line "What will be the billing address?" So she just completely ignored my question. Whether she found it a reasonable request or not, it wouldn't have been fucking hard for her to respond to it.

Oh, and all of their messages include a link to Nice Reply, whatever that is, asking me to rate their messages. Surprise surprise, it leads nowhere, probably because they don't actually want to be rated on their crappy customer service.

TL;DR Moddeals is a store that sells really low quality clothing for cheap. You're better off buying from Forever 21 or H&M. Their customer service is actual shit, and it is debatable whether or not you will ever get your money back if you attempt to return your low quality items. Run in the opposite direction.

modified review This review was modified by dressaholic on December 09 2014 03:55:21 PM

"I love this store, have never had any problems with them and have found their items to be more then I expected.
I needed a work wardrobe fast and put it together here for a very low budget. I am super happy with them and hope that all my future orders come as quickly as the last three and are just as beautiful. I am sure there are mistakes made, but from the SOO many items I have bought, I have never had any trouble. Worth it, great clothing website!!!!

modified review This review was modified by jillys on January 23 2015 07:23:14 PM

"I had heard of moddeals and read amazing reviews online. I wanted to give it a try so I purchased two Blazers and a simple purse. Everything looked very trendy and I was excited for my purchase. The shipping was rather quickly except that when I got the 2 Blazers one of them fit me extremely big, althought it was the same size as the other one. Also the purse's zipper stopped working within a day!!! I tried contacting them to see if I could return the oversized blazer for a smaller size and return the faulty purse. They responded and said they they couldn't do anything about it because the items "had been used" and instead gave me a 10% coupon!!!! Like I would shop there again!! I wasn't expecting high quality items but I was expecting some type of satisfaction that was not at all met!! I really regret spending money on the website, but I guess I should've known better. "

modified review This review was modified by Jocelyn9 on October 27 2014 07:33:23 PM

gvm's Avatar
gvm

"Got a defective item. After like 10 emails never got a reply from them. Worst ever customer service. "

"I love this site. Great deals, super fast shipping and they always put a little something extra in the package. The clothes are affordable but wearable. I have placed 4-5 orders now and I've yet to be disappointed. "

"I ordered over $300 worth of merchandise from this store ranging from dresses, tops, jewelry, and shoes. AND I had never ordered from them before ! (courageous i know)anyway i got everything all at once and earlier than I even expected ! The prices were so cheap i was worried about cheap material but everything is beautifully made and exactly what i wanted. I love love love them !!"

modified review This review was modified by morganpea on April 08 2014 06:12:35 PM

"I Ordered My Items On November 21st Its December 2nd And My Items Are STILL NOT Here...Great Prices...HORRIBLE Shipping And Customer Service I Emailed Twice Still No Response.! This is all bad"

modified review This review was modified by Jsmith12345 on December 02 2013 10:18:56 AM

"My first order from moddeals was not very fruitful since my package never arrived only for me to place new order 2 and a half weeks later "

"wonderful products..fast service"

"Great job! Even though one of my item sold out I was sent a nice pair of earrings & the funds were credited back on my credit card"

Share Moddeals.com's store rating

Moddeals.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Moddeals.com is not a merchant member
Moddeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!