• Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.18/10 0.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10

"Ordered a cell phone cover recently and have not received the item. It has been over 7 days and item should have arrived by now according to USPS. Very poor service and now I will have to have my credit card company intercede in this matter. Would not recommend using this company."

"MobileFun proved to be a fraudulent site which has NO customer service at all. I ordered a cover for my Sony Z3 and even though money was deducted from credit card and the status is order shipped, nothing was received. I have made 10 complaints and personal emails, All what i got is an automated response.
It is ridiculous and please let us all boycott this site.
Save yourselves as you can and NEVER ORDER FROM MOBILEFUN.

modified review This review was modified by marhoumy on April 15 2015 01:09:29 AM

"Ordered 8 products. All delayed, still not dispatched a month on. Items on the website may or may not be in stock, no details available but they still took payment. "

modified review This review was modified by drew0011 on April 12 2015 10:12:59 AM

"I'm SO DONE! DO NOT ORDER FROM MOBILE FUN! I've order the same item twice and both time got the wrong items. They will mislabel the item then send it hoping that the customer is dumb. They are horrible to communicate with...you can only through email. Terrible company if that what they call them self."

modified review This review was modified by Robbienichols on February 27 2015 12:16:09 PM

"Terrible company. Would not refund my money after a return. No phone number for contact, and terrible computer-generated email responses with zero customer service. If you enjoy dealing with dumb robots that mess up your order, then by all means give your money to Mobile Fun. Otherwise, shop at a reputable company."

modified review This review was modified by buyhalf on February 15 2015 09:05:07 PM

"I am so surprised that this site doesn't have at least a 4 star rating. I ordered a case for 23$ with shaping and taxes, that was shipped from the UK and arrived where I live in Canada in a week. I bought a phone case for a moto g 2 which was hard to find anywhere and the specific case I bought was only found on mobilefun.ca and I love it. This site deserves a minimum of four stars, I had absolutely no issues with this site, i don't know why people are complaining. "

modified review This review was modified by Heather.S on January 15 2015 09:00:05 PM

"Since 15th december 2014 I payed 200 euro for some products which I never received. Try to pay by card online but they told me that is better to made a bank transfer. I belive them and that was my biggest mistake. mobilefun cancelled my orderd and answer to my (many) emails in a very strange mode. Decided to write a complain authorities. The worst company ever!!! Take care!

Stefan - Romania

modified review This review was modified by StefanRomania on January 13 2015 02:13:24 PM

"Mobilefun Canada shipped my case to the wrong address inspite of Paypal's instructions NOT to send it to my billing address. 7 days later I did get a nice British "so sorry" though. "

"Overcharged me over their listed prices.

Site has options to list in multiple currencies, including my own. Total cost of order was 35NZD, but they instead charged me 35USD resulting in a final cost of around 45NZD + an inflated currency conversion.

Contacted MobileFun on the 10th of December 2014 and allowed almost a month for them to respond but have heard nothing.

Despite this, I placed order early December and received just before Christmas and what I received was exactly as ordered, it's just a shame I was overcharged and that their Customer Service seem uninterested in rectifying the issues.

"Scammed by MF. Thankfully PayPal came to my rescue. Ordered a watch and it got stuck at shipping! MF wanted me to pay $12.50 tax so that I can get it. Suspect that the product was never shipped. Sounds familiar? Should have read the reviews.

Each 1 star review is accurate and I am not sure why these guys are allowed to operate. They are scamming every one of their customers! WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM MF.

modified review This review was modified by venugv on January 03 2015 02:14:52 PM

"Oh dear! I should have read this review site before placing my order with Mobile Fun. Predictably the item I order, with same day dispatch and following (working) day delivery has not appeared. If you are fortunate to read this before ordering anything, my suggestion is don't."

modified review This review was modified by delamain on January 02 2015 05:18:08 AM

"Lie lie lie. On 29th I ordered a case. I paid for Hermes tracked delivery. Come Friday 2nd (5 days later) Hermes still says "order generated". I emailed after 2 days and they blamed the courier. I called the courier on the 5th day and they never received the case from MF. I called MF and they are now saying they couldn't send by Hermes and sent via Royal Mail on 29th instead (1st class) still isn't here yet. Will not be using again! Avoid."

"Customer Service does not exist. Queries never answered and not acknowledged. Purchase attempted and rejected twice. Stay away."

modified review This review was modified by sangr0 on December 30 2014 01:41:41 AM

"The site is easy to use and has a great variety of products. The price for the product that I ordered was about $30 less on this site than everyone else. The only issue that I had was that I didn't realize the item was coming from the UK and the adapter for the charger isn't compatible is the US...it just gives us an excuse to visit the UK, so we can use it. Just kidding. It was an easy fix with an extra phone charger. I would definitely order from this site again! If you're basing your ordering on previous reviews, please read them carefully because none of the bad reviews are from this site, they are from other country's sites of the same name. Mostly in Saudi Arabia. This site is great and by the responses to the bad reviews, they have great customer service!! "

modified review This review was modified by Annebell11 on December 26 2014 07:15:00 AM

"Mobile fun us a fraudulent site which has NO customer service and a cheat the customer policy. I ordered 2 charging docks and even though money was deducted from my account they said status unknown and then payment failed. I have made 5 complaints and three personal emails but to no avail. All i get is an automated response.
It is ridiculous and please let us all boycot this site. I lost 10000rupees which is equivalent to almost 200 dollars.
I will sue these cheaters for scamming me but save yourselves of you can. NEVER ORDER FRIM MOBILEFUN.

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!