Stores > Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

Stylish & Sophisticated . . .

"A must for anyone with the Lumia 950 or the XL, I am so please with my purchas, It has a great quality of being stylish or elegance , My Co-workers tells me what a great looking piece of phone, What a statement it makes & it makes me feel important . Thank You MobilFun , Love my Black Mozo !"

This review was modified by usadp25 on October 09 2016 11:35:57 AM

Dank Mobilefun

"It's dank and has fairly priced."

This review was modified by macoronel on October 03 2016 06:28:17 PM

"Working with Mobile Fun was a pleasure. They had what I wanted, the ordering process was easy, the item arrived quickly and was what I expected. It fits my phone well and does what I wanted it to do. For a great price! Thank you! "

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 case

"My 1st galaxy note 7 fell to the concrete floor (the screen facing down) and most of the time the screen will crack or left any scratch mark, but this case is protecting the phone screen to touch the concrete floor. So my phone is perfectly fine. Just left some mark on the case."

This review was modified by saputra82 on September 25 2016 05:49:41 PM

Trustworthy and Reliable!

"I was hesitant at first ordering from a site that was receiving OEM items, prior to any other cell phone/mobile accessory distributor. Although, after doing some research, and confirming the legitimacy and reputation of mobilefun, I decided to give it a go. Ten days later, I am sure glad that I ordered from Mobilefun. This company has exceptional customer service and expediency regarding all of their items. They will notify you if an item is in stock via their website, and will give estimates for availability, if an item happens to be unavailable at that time.

I ordered an item that was in very high demand at the time, I was promised a ship date, and though the item had sold out immediately again, mobilefun kept their commitment and shipped the item to me on the day that it was promised to be back in stock.

After this positive first experience, mobilefun will now be my first stop shop for all cell phone accessories going forward. I want to reiterate that you can find, order and obtain accessories here first. This much has been proven to be true in my experience. There are still specific items that manufacturers have not released, that mobilefun is able to purchase directly from manufacturer and distribute before them! Look no further, if you want it first, order here.

I have no affiliation with mobilefun, I am simply pleased with my order, and wrote this review on my own accord.

This review was modified by Android1126 on September 14 2016 02:10:53 PM

Ordered case it came fast

"Ordered case shipping was fast. Price was good. Learning to enjoy the features."

Great customer service

"Mobile Fun has excellent customer service. When a product that I ordered continued to be delayed, they continued to communicate with me and give me the option of canceling. I appreciate the emails that kept me informed."

This review was modified by Cpfdancer on September 11 2016 06:11:32 AM

A sure bet

"Quick fast accurate... customer service rocks.. its a win win"

This review was modified by Skillmatik on September 09 2016 01:40:36 PM

Great retailer

"I purchased 2 items from the seller that I was unable to get in my local region. They're shipping was fast. Their prices were competitive. And they had good contact with regards to the shipping times. I would highly recommend them as the seller to purchase your accessories from "

Mobile Fun aka Mobile deals

"Mobile Fun provided me with the cheapest price online for my OtterBox case. Although the case provides about a 95 percent protection, because of the phones edge features. This was still a great deal!"

This review was modified by Eric33 on July 18 2016 07:42:22 PM

Awesome experience

"Bought an LG G5 flip cover, it was a genuine LG product and was less expensive then Verizon was selling them, also bought a charger cord and car adapter, the cord is extremely heavy duty and the adapter lets two phones charge. Shipping was very fast and I had constant updates on my order status and tracking. This is a great company to deal with, would highly recommend!"

Mobile Fun Should Be Mobile Fun and Fast!

"Mobile Fun offers some products that I cannot find anywhere else online. The ordering is smooth and easy. Shipping prices are very reasonable. I am most impressed with the turnaround time and how quickly the packages arrive in the US mail. There are times that I can't mail something that quickly within the US, never mind across the pond. Thank you, Mobile Fun! You're my go-to online store for products."

This review was modified by FedUpWithMemberships on May 21 2016 09:47:09 AM

"easy to find what I'm looking for and the prices are good"

This review was modified by MuddyMike on May 18 2016 05:56:59 PM

Doing it right!

"Great assortment, including items not available from US retailers, decent prices and quick deliveries, especially considering UK - US shipping. Definitely will use them again and recommend them."

"Excellent service, product exactly as described and pictured."

This review was modified by nelledouville on May 09 2016 12:45:34 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!