Stores > Mobile Fun

Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

2016-07-18

Mobile Fun aka Mobile deals

"Mobile Fun provided me with the cheapest price online for my OtterBox case. Although the case provides about a 95 percent protection, because of the phones edge features. This was still a great deal!"

This review was modified by Eric33 on July 18 2016 07:42:22 PM

2016-06-30

Awesome experience

"Bought an LG G5 flip cover, it was a genuine LG product and was less expensive then Verizon was selling them, also bought a charger cord and car adapter, the cord is extremely heavy duty and the adapter lets two phones charge. Shipping was very fast and I had constant updates on my order status and tracking. This is a great company to deal with, would highly recommend!"

2016-05-21

Mobile Fun Should Be Mobile Fun and Fast!

"Mobile Fun offers some products that I cannot find anywhere else online. The ordering is smooth and easy. Shipping prices are very reasonable. I am most impressed with the turnaround time and how quickly the packages arrive in the US mail. There are times that I can't mail something that quickly within the US, never mind across the pond. Thank you, Mobile Fun! You're my go-to online store for products."

This review was modified by FedUpWithMemberships on May 21 2016 09:47:09 AM

2016-05-18

"easy to find what I'm looking for and the prices are good"

This review was modified by MuddyMike on May 18 2016 05:56:59 PM

2016-05-09

Doing it right!

"Great assortment, including items not available from US retailers, decent prices and quick deliveries, especially considering UK - US shipping. Definitely will use them again and recommend them."

2016-05-09

"Excellent service, product exactly as described and pictured."

This review was modified by nelledouville on May 09 2016 12:45:34 PM

2016-05-06

Great online store!

"I was looking for a business that sold cases for the LG G5, and this was the only place that sold it. I had never heard of them before, but I am glad I purchased from them! They have reasonably priced shipping and a very large inventory full of quality products. I will definitely recommend this place for anyone looking to get accessories for their devices."

This review was modified by achunt2143 on May 06 2016 06:18:06 AM

2016-05-03

mobilefun shipped the wrong product, will not provide a refund

"It took 28 days for the iPad Pro case I ordered to arrive. When it did arrive, it was the wrong product. I specifically ordered from MobileFun because they advertised the original design of the Gumdrop case. What they shipped me was the ugly-as-sin "improved" version of the case. If I wanted that version I could have bought it for less money (and a shipping time of less than a month). So far they have not responded to my request for a refund.

The short version is they are slow, inaccurate, misleading, and unresponsive. I would never purchase anything from this company again.

This review was modified by nle42 on May 03 2016 01:00:50 PM

2016-05-03

Offered a refund for a faulty product, took my item then never refunded me.

"My friend bought me a phone case as a gift and it had plastic black tabs on the front so I e-mailed MobileFun as to what the purpose of these tabs are. They didn't answer my question but told me to return the item to their warehouse and they will refund me. I sent the item back and they claimed to have never received the item. I have proved it was sent and delivered as I used a tracked courier service however they will not send a replacement or a refund.

The company have still not giving me a reason as to why the case has black tabs on the front even after I accused them of selling faulty items they just told me to stop e-mailing them as they have lost the item and I'll not refund it.

Really not sure what else I can do as they have technically robbed the item from me.

This review was modified by Lukenib on May 03 2016 11:30:18 AM

2016-04-27

Nice job!

"We are first-time customers and very happy with both the product and service we received. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast! Will definitely use this company again!"

This review was modified by Mridings on April 27 2016 06:42:19 PM

2016-04-21

Exactly what I needed.

"I bought a Netbook online and it arrived damaged. There was a huge hole in one corner of the plastic body. Sugru was the perfect way to mend the hole and it looks great! I am really happy with the results and plan on doing more with this product in the future."

This review was modified by Durstwulf on April 21 2016 01:49:17 PM

2016-04-19

Cool little phone accessories store.

"They have all kinds of cool little phone gadgets. "

This review was modified by Chevy383surfing on April 19 2016 12:45:11 PM

2016-04-18

MobileFun with iphone6S

"This product works great! Works perfect with 2016 Chevy Tahoe Wireless Charging Station. "

This review was modified by Ckuklock on April 18 2016 08:37:39 PM

2016-04-18

More Mobile, More Fun!

"Great customer service and a fantastic selection of merchandise at more than competitive prices. Next purchase, some tasty buds, a little Soundmagic."

This review was modified by MojoTaco on April 18 2016 12:41:10 AM

2016-04-08

Your Acsessory Haven for all things Electronic.

"I recommend checking these guys out. They have a wonderful selection of everything you need and want."

This review was modified by DevDizz on April 08 2016 09:01:07 AM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!