Product & services pricing Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10

Mobile Fun User

"The worst costumer service ever. Placed order 5 day ago had confirmation the order was received and would be shipped in 24 hrs. Next day received E-mail that my software flagged as phissing request much personal information returned it with request to call me (no call received.) Attempted to call them phone numbers on web site were dead numbers I sent a email at the listed address have yet to hear from them form that e-mail. Found a working number on their site called left voice mail request to call me (have not received a call) keep calling the number finally got a human (Kisha) I ask that my order be shipped told me it could not unless I verified some info finally had to only verify mailing address. I ask since I paid for 3 to 5 day shipping that the order be sent next day at their expense told no since there was no mistake on their part. My account was deputed the day of the order the shipping address was valid. I do not respond to phissing type requests.

POOR customer service Kisha should be ashamed!

Mobile Fun User

"I pre-ordered LG G Watch almost two months ago together with small gadget worth less than 10£. Gadget was sent to me using DHL and expenses were 15£. Insane. Finally I figured out that I'll "last in line" to get G Watch since they would have to pay another DHL feed.

Got feedback of G Watch but they refused to co-operate otherwise. I do not recommend either MobileFun or combining pre-order with gadgets on stock.

"Worst customer service i've ever had, no joke. Upon attempting to replace my broken case bought from Mobile Fun, which was still very well under their warranty, I received horrible customer service, let alone just a plain horrible way to treat a person. I waited weeks on end for a reply. They told me they had shipped out a replacement. Never received ANYTHING. Demanded a refund. They said they would process one. I followed all their procedures and now they won't even e-mail me back. Worst kind of company to deal with. Once they have your money, they couldn't care less. Not only a disgusting way to treat a customer but a horrible way to treat any person."

modified review This review was modified by MrMarbles on August 12 2014 10:25:38 AM

"don't buy from mobile fun!

i have never experienced such bad customer support.

i have paid for product that is procklaimed to be in stock, but is actually not!!!
tried to contact them through email but getting bullshit answers!

they are also advertising terms and conditions that allows you to cancel and get refund under certain conditions.
that is also completely bullshit!

looks like scam and are investigating the possibilities to go for suing here in norway!

DONT USE MOBILE FUN!
cannot recommend at all

"MobileFun is a stupid unorganized company! They promise to ship your product the same day and delievery within 2-3 days! That's bullshit! Placed my order on 23-06-2014 Over a week after i placed my order there was no sign of shippment i then spent so much money buying airtime to call them all the way in UK, as i stay in South Africa, to find out what the hell is going on?!! Becuase they would not reply to their emails! Useless idiots! After screaming and shouting on the phone they finally shipped my product. And i received it on the 4-07-2014. Which was way more than the 'estimated' date by them. They gave me a rough time! And they will not get my support again i rather pay double the price for a product elsewhere then get it from these unreliable, unethical people! Stay away if you want peace in your life! They left me sleepless for days!"

modified review This review was modified by ALMAZ on July 04 2014 04:46:19 PM

"Ordered accessories worth $35, they mailed me saying they were dispatched, 20 days later and no delivery, tried e-mailing their support 4 times and no response so far. This site is a fraud."

modified review This review was modified by elbrince on June 28 2014 03:02:11 AM

"I have ordered 5 cases for ny customers. It is 12 days after I placed order but there is no shipping made for any of them. However they have made confirmation via email as well.

I am trying to contact them via email and contact for but there is no reaponse.

My order should delivered till today but still not shipped.

I am very disappointed and I suggest never never shop from this site. They made fraud.

I lost 20000 INR it is same to $300.00

Please avoid this fraud site.

modified review This review was modified by saurabhmandal.business on June 24 2014 11:23:09 PM

"I made an order on March 5, 2014 (order ID 3702172). Today is June 20, 2014, and my products was never send to me. I opened 8 resolution tickets, and they never answered me. I want a refund, but I am starting to believe that they will never give my money back. I was stolen"

modified review This review was modified by mcarolina on June 20 2014 05:19:55 PM

"On 8 April 2014 I paid through PayPal to mobilefun.co.uk 258.48€ for a Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch. After two weeks I got an email that my order has been cancelled as it has not passed their security checks. Now I have to wait for 30 days for the refund to get into my credit card account. Meanwhile I opened a dispute in PayPal but nobody answered.
I shall FORGET THIS SELLER!
Actually the same smartwatch costs in the USA only 200$.

modified review This review was modified by vmichev on April 23 2014 12:00:40 PM

"Mobile Fun has great accessories for smart cell phone that make sense as a consumer. it helps with the ease of use in cars and other areas of your busy life. keep being innovative in those every day needs on the mobile front."

modified review This review was modified by wdefour on March 02 2014 08:52:43 AM

"I will never use them again, they took my money for a reserved order a week later but then said the item had sold out, have asked twice for a full refund and they reply saying pick an alternative or call an 0844 number that I will get charged for, NO way will I call it just so they make extra on the phone call. Have opened dispute with Paypal and still awaiting there reply.
Bottom line is they will not get my trade again and think twice before using them.

modified review This review was modified by MRCraigAC on January 13 2014 09:32:39 AM

"I was surprised to be charged for an item when it wasn't in stock. Usually, vendors make the charge when the item is shipped. The charge hit right away, 11/13/2013, but the item did not ship for several days, then I got a notice from MobileFun, 11/28/2013, that it was out of stock. I stayed with them and finally got a ship notice, 12/10/2013, after another couple of weeks. This is a UK company and I'm in the US, so the delivery took longer."

modified review This review was modified by Mack-L on December 24 2013 02:33:20 PM

"I ordered a Christmas gift for my wife (Jawbone Up) on December 4th and didn't receive anything from MobileFun by Dec 18th. I emailed Customer Service (because they don't offer a phone number for me to call) and they responded that because I had ordered a "high value" item (it was $144, come on!) I would need to provide them with a copy of my passport or Driver's license. No thank you. Not going to send my most personal details to some random company. I asked them to refund my order, which allegedly they are doing, but for now no present for the wife. Awesome, thanks guys. I look forward to the day when Amazon.com puts you out of business."

modified review This review was modified by AndrewDissapointed on December 19 2013 02:37:06 PM

"Horrible customer service.

Phone number does not work... Rings Rings Rings forever then when it answers it says, Memory is Full.

Sent a message through the website more a week ago to ask if they were waiting for all three items I ordered to be in stock before they shipped anything and have never heard back and I do not expect to hear back from them at all. It seems like they offer no customer service at all.

Most online businesses (Amazon, etc.) do not bill your account and take your money until they are going to SHIP your product. This company has my money and hasn't shipped any of the three items I ordered when 1 has been in stock for a while and now a 2nd item is available... The 2nd and 3rd items are going to sell out quickly... I don't know if by the time the 3rd item is in stock the 2nd one will be sold out.

When I look at my order online it shows: "Order Status: Order status unknown" which does not inspire confidence. The order was for over $250 which is over the felony theft level right?

--------------------------

Emailed them again yesterday. Received an auto-response indicating I would hear back in 24 hours. I have not heard back. I filed a complaint with PayPal. Maybe that will get a response.

modified review This review was modified by monicao on November 26 2013 12:00:26 PM

"Looks to good to be true!? WONDER!!! I have tried to contact these people for days. Why the persistence? I don't really know myself. I am interested in a case they advertise for the Note 8. Perhaps doubting myself, I tried before writing them off. It looks like a scam. If you Google the address in Brooklyn, it does exist but Mobilefun is not listed there. No other tenant at the location knows about them. That PHONE number listed goes to a perpetual "Memory is full" end message after one's ear is subjected to the horrible scratching noise. Once again, by now perhaps to prove myself that this is a wrong deal. I even called those number listed in UK. DEAD END.... In the end I guess I am going to have to find a different source for my sough Galaxy Note 8 case. Too much to risk posting a CC number on this site when one ins unable to reach them for any issue.

ADDENDUM: After I had poste the above I received the following email:

Customer Relations
Tel - 0844 249 5060
Fax - 0844 249 5062
Email - customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

modified review This review was modified by PERNJO on November 21 2013 05:18:44 PM

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!