Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"MobileFun is a stupid unorganized company! They promise to ship your product the same day and delievery within 2-3 days! That's bullshit! Placed my order on 23-06-2014 Over a week after i placed my order there was no sign of shippment i then spent so much money buying airtime to call them all the way in UK, as i stay in South Africa, to find out what the hell is going on?!! Becuase they would not reply to their emails! Useless idiots! After screaming and shouting on the phone they finally shipped my product. And i received it on the 4-07-2014. Which was way more than the 'estimated' date by them. They gave me a rough time! And they will not get my support again i rather pay double the price for a product elsewhere then get it from these unreliable, unethical people! Stay away if you want peace in your life! They left me sleepless for days!"

modified review This review was modified by ALMAZ on July 04 2014 04:46:19 PM

"Ordered accessories worth $35, they mailed me saying they were dispatched, 20 days later and no delivery, tried e-mailing their support 4 times and no response so far. This site is a fraud."

modified review This review was modified by elbrince on June 28 2014 03:02:11 AM

"I have ordered 5 cases for ny customers. It is 12 days after I placed order but there is no shipping made for any of them. However they have made confirmation via email as well.

I am trying to contact them via email and contact for but there is no reaponse.

My order should delivered till today but still not shipped.

I am very disappointed and I suggest never never shop from this site. They made fraud.

I lost 20000 INR it is same to $300.00

Please avoid this fraud site.

modified review This review was modified by saurabhmandal.business on June 24 2014 11:23:09 PM

"I made an order on March 5, 2014 (order ID 3702172). Today is June 20, 2014, and my products was never send to me. I opened 8 resolution tickets, and they never answered me. I want a refund, but I am starting to believe that they will never give my money back. I was stolen"

modified review This review was modified by mcarolina on June 20 2014 05:19:55 PM

"On 8 April 2014 I paid through PayPal to mobilefun.co.uk 258.48€ for a Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch. After two weeks I got an email that my order has been cancelled as it has not passed their security checks. Now I have to wait for 30 days for the refund to get into my credit card account. Meanwhile I opened a dispute in PayPal but nobody answered.
I shall FORGET THIS SELLER!
Actually the same smartwatch costs in the USA only 200$.

modified review This review was modified by vmichev on April 23 2014 12:00:40 PM

"Mobile Fun has great accessories for smart cell phone that make sense as a consumer. it helps with the ease of use in cars and other areas of your busy life. keep being innovative in those every day needs on the mobile front."

modified review This review was modified by wdefour on March 02 2014 08:52:43 AM

"I will never use them again, they took my money for a reserved order a week later but then said the item had sold out, have asked twice for a full refund and they reply saying pick an alternative or call an 0844 number that I will get charged for, NO way will I call it just so they make extra on the phone call. Have opened dispute with Paypal and still awaiting there reply.
Bottom line is they will not get my trade again and think twice before using them.

modified review This review was modified by MRCraigAC on January 13 2014 09:32:39 AM

"I was surprised to be charged for an item when it wasn't in stock. Usually, vendors make the charge when the item is shipped. The charge hit right away, 11/13/2013, but the item did not ship for several days, then I got a notice from MobileFun, 11/28/2013, that it was out of stock. I stayed with them and finally got a ship notice, 12/10/2013, after another couple of weeks. This is a UK company and I'm in the US, so the delivery took longer."

modified review This review was modified by Mack-L on December 24 2013 02:33:20 PM

"I ordered a Christmas gift for my wife (Jawbone Up) on December 4th and didn't receive anything from MobileFun by Dec 18th. I emailed Customer Service (because they don't offer a phone number for me to call) and they responded that because I had ordered a "high value" item (it was $144, come on!) I would need to provide them with a copy of my passport or Driver's license. No thank you. Not going to send my most personal details to some random company. I asked them to refund my order, which allegedly they are doing, but for now no present for the wife. Awesome, thanks guys. I look forward to the day when Amazon.com puts you out of business."

modified review This review was modified by AndrewDissapointed on December 19 2013 02:37:06 PM

"Horrible customer service.

Phone number does not work... Rings Rings Rings forever then when it answers it says, Memory is Full.

Sent a message through the website more a week ago to ask if they were waiting for all three items I ordered to be in stock before they shipped anything and have never heard back and I do not expect to hear back from them at all. It seems like they offer no customer service at all.

Most online businesses (Amazon, etc.) do not bill your account and take your money until they are going to SHIP your product. This company has my money and hasn't shipped any of the three items I ordered when 1 has been in stock for a while and now a 2nd item is available... The 2nd and 3rd items are going to sell out quickly... I don't know if by the time the 3rd item is in stock the 2nd one will be sold out.

When I look at my order online it shows: "Order Status: Order status unknown" which does not inspire confidence. The order was for over $250 which is over the felony theft level right?

--------------------------

Emailed them again yesterday. Received an auto-response indicating I would hear back in 24 hours. I have not heard back. I filed a complaint with PayPal. Maybe that will get a response.

modified review This review was modified by monicao on November 26 2013 12:00:26 PM

"Looks to good to be true!? WONDER!!! I have tried to contact these people for days. Why the persistence? I don't really know myself. I am interested in a case they advertise for the Note 8. Perhaps doubting myself, I tried before writing them off. It looks like a scam. If you Google the address in Brooklyn, it does exist but Mobilefun is not listed there. No other tenant at the location knows about them. That PHONE number listed goes to a perpetual "Memory is full" end message after one's ear is subjected to the horrible scratching noise. Once again, by now perhaps to prove myself that this is a wrong deal. I even called those number listed in UK. DEAD END.... In the end I guess I am going to have to find a different source for my sough Galaxy Note 8 case. Too much to risk posting a CC number on this site when one ins unable to reach them for any issue.

ADDENDUM: After I had poste the above I received the following email:

Customer Relations
Tel - 0844 249 5060
Fax - 0844 249 5062
Email - customer.services@mobilefun.co.uk

modified review This review was modified by PERNJO on November 21 2013 05:18:44 PM

"Avoid this site if you don't want waste time and money.Very bad comunication and customer service..."

modified review This review was modified by chuvuon123 on November 02 2013 11:03:16 AM

"Dear Friends
This is for your kind information Dont order any accessory from Mobilefun india website its a fraud website where i ordered Spigen Slim Armor View Case for Galaxy S4 on july 14th and my order got confirmed and i also got my package within 10 days order no - 3265922, For my shock when i opened the package i found only the invoice statement was there inside and nothing else was there when i contacted mobilefun through mail they said they will look into the matter and also asked me to give some images of the package but after all these there is even a noreply message from them. So kindly dont spend your hard earned money in these kind of fraud websites which dont even have a phone number to tell your grievances. So be careful friends i wish this does not happen to you in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Ashoksulur on July 26 2013 09:41:39 PM

"I posted a review of a frustrating experience with defective product. Mobilefun saw my post and contacted me IMMEDIATELY, resolved it to my complete satisfaction, adding RUSH shipping. Back as loyal customer, KUDOS to Mobilefun for great customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by Derek2013 on February 25 2013 01:44:35 PM

"I bought Avondale bluetooth headphones from Mobile Fun and the foam ear pad pulled off and was lost on my first trip outside. Mobile Fun said tough luck when I wanted to reject the product because there was an obvious design fault"

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!