• Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Great experience from first browsing through the website, to picking and paying for my item, to customer service. I had ordered a tampered glass screen protector for my galaxy 6 edge. No one else had this item because the phone was recently released. Mobile phone had this item available as preorder. Their customer service kept me updated every step of the way letting me know about delays and updated shipping date information. I didn't mind the delay because they were keeping me in the loop. When my product arrived, it was exactly what I was expecting. Overall, great experience and great service! Thank you."

This review was modified by dianelle1 on August 20 2015 09:09:53 AM

"Mobile Fun has been able to fulfill what I need with several good choices. They have not been a disappointment at all. I received my item quickly, which was a great help. Mobile Fun I trust and I will repeatedly come back to use them."

"Great company. Fast, dependable and HONEST."

This review was modified by aceprimate on August 17 2015 08:52:36 AM

"Arrived sooner than expected... was exactly what I ordered and easy to hook up... so far nor problems and works like a charm...very awesome and for a very descent price!!! Went to Walmart, Fred Myers, Best Buy, Target, and a couple other places... no one had anything comparable to this unless you want a bunch of wires hanging all over the place. Nice, neat and tidy... did I say awesome already? :)"

"Very pleased with the timely delivery and perfect condition of the merchandise. I was a little nervous since the price of the product with shipping was about 50% less than the retailers, but it was a good experience."

This review was modified by FLBeachGirl on July 12 2015 11:44:13 AM

"Excellent pics & descrips of merchandise & there was ALOT to choose from! I was told that my order would reach me in 15 business days but received WAY before then! Great website! Thank you, MF! "

"Mobile fun great service I had a inquiry and contact was made very quickly I am very happy with Mobile Fun and I will be using them again"

This review was modified by rossandjenns on June 24 2015 11:03:10 PM

"Awesome service. Initial order (by standard post) vanished. Mobile Fun shipped a replacement without question or cost. It arrived very quickly."

This review was modified by tonybn on June 03 2015 09:27:53 PM

"very disappointed with the service. I paid with PayPal and company demanded that I give them my bank information. The order will now be cancelled and hopefully will be refunded. Thank goodness it was under $14.00. "

This review was modified by Doedear on June 03 2015 09:29:31 AM

"Ordered a cell phone cover recently and have not received the item. It has been over 7 days and item should have arrived by now according to USPS. Very poor service and now I will have to have my credit card company intercede in this matter. Would not recommend using this company."

"MobileFun proved to be a fraudulent site which has NO customer service at all. I ordered a cover for my Sony Z3 and even though money was deducted from credit card and the status is order shipped, nothing was received. I have made 10 complaints and personal emails, All what i got is an automated response.
It is ridiculous and please let us all boycott this site.
Save yourselves as you can and NEVER ORDER FROM MOBILEFUN.

This review was modified by marhoumy on April 15 2015 01:09:29 AM

"Ordered 8 products. All delayed, still not dispatched a month on. Items on the website may or may not be in stock, no details available but they still took payment. "

This review was modified by drew0011 on April 12 2015 10:12:59 AM

"I'm SO DONE! DO NOT ORDER FROM MOBILE FUN! I've order the same item twice and both time got the wrong items. They will mislabel the item then send it hoping that the customer is dumb. They are horrible to communicate with...you can only through email. Terrible company if that what they call them self."

This review was modified by Robbienichols on February 27 2015 12:16:09 PM

"Terrible company. Would not refund my money after a return. No phone number for contact, and terrible computer-generated email responses with zero customer service. If you enjoy dealing with dumb robots that mess up your order, then by all means give your money to Mobile Fun. Otherwise, shop at a reputable company."

This review was modified by buyhalf on February 15 2015 09:05:07 PM

"I am so surprised that this site doesn't have at least a 4 star rating. I ordered a case for 23$ with shaping and taxes, that was shipped from the UK and arrived where I live in Canada in a week. I bought a phone case for a moto g 2 which was hard to find anywhere and the specific case I bought was only found on mobilefun.ca and I love it. This site deserves a minimum of four stars, I had absolutely no issues with this site, i don't know why people are complaining. "

This review was modified by Heather.S on January 15 2015 09:00:05 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!