Product & services pricing Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.39/10 2.39/10

"As first time customers, we are delighted with the web site descriptions, the two phone covers we bought & the overall service we received"

"I would recommend Mobile Fun to anyone. Very good prices, delivery was very quick and the phone i purchased exceeded all expectations."

modified review This review was modified by joe20000000 on January 23 2015 01:05:24 AM

"I have always found Mobile Fun to be a company that can be relied upon to supply good quality goods with speedy delivery. Their communications are excellent and there website is well designed, informative and easy to use."

"First class service and quality items at reasonable prices. Fantastic site with lots of info and pics to help you view each item extensively and make the right choice for you! "

"Great choice great service everything went like clockwork?"

modified review This review was modified by lexyboy on January 20 2015 02:52:40 AM

"I searched the net for a portable speaker which would blue tooth with my nexus so I could effectively have a stereo in my car which lacked one. Mobile fun were the cheapest, cheaper than Amazon for the same product- much cheaper too. I ordered it from them and the speaker arrived ridiculously quickly and worked an absolute treat! Really pleased with Mobile Fun, easy to deal with, quality product and best price around. I'd definitely shop there again."

modified review This review was modified by kramehtnam on January 19 2015 04:13:53 AM

"I am so surprised that this site doesn't have at least a 4 star rating. I ordered a case for 23$ with shaping and taxes, that was shipped from the UK and arrived where I live in Canada in a week. I bought a phone case for a moto g 2 which was hard to find anywhere and the specific case I bought was only found on mobilefun.ca and I love it. This site deserves a minimum of four stars, I had absolutely no issues with this site, i don't know why people are complaining. "

modified review This review was modified by Heather.S on January 15 2015 09:00:05 PM

"Since 15th december 2014 I payed 200 euro for some products which I never received. Try to pay by card online but they told me that is better to made a bank transfer. I belive them and that was my biggest mistake. mobilefun cancelled my orderd and answer to my (many) emails in a very strange mode. Decided to write a complain authorities. The worst company ever!!! Take care!

Stefan - Romania

modified review This review was modified by StefanRomania on January 13 2015 02:13:24 PM

"Mobilefun Canada shipped my case to the wrong address inspite of Paypal's instructions NOT to send it to my billing address. 7 days later I did get a nice British "so sorry" though. "

"Overcharged me over their listed prices.

Site has options to list in multiple currencies, including my own. Total cost of order was 35NZD, but they instead charged me 35USD resulting in a final cost of around 45NZD + an inflated currency conversion.

Contacted MobileFun on the 10th of December 2014 and allowed almost a month for them to respond but have heard nothing.

Despite this, I placed order early December and received just before Christmas and what I received was exactly as ordered, it's just a shame I was overcharged and that their Customer Service seem uninterested in rectifying the issues.

"Scammed by MF. Thankfully PayPal came to my rescue. Ordered a watch and it got stuck at shipping! MF wanted me to pay $12.50 tax so that I can get it. Suspect that the product was never shipped. Sounds familiar? Should have read the reviews.

Each 1 star review is accurate and I am not sure why these guys are allowed to operate. They are scamming every one of their customers! WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM MF.

modified review This review was modified by venugv on January 03 2015 02:14:52 PM

"Oh dear! I should have read this review site before placing my order with Mobile Fun. Predictably the item I order, with same day dispatch and following (working) day delivery has not appeared. If you are fortunate to read this before ordering anything, my suggestion is don't."

modified review This review was modified by delamain on January 02 2015 05:18:08 AM

"Lie lie lie. On 29th I ordered a case. I paid for Hermes tracked delivery. Come Friday 2nd (5 days later) Hermes still says "order generated". I emailed after 2 days and they blamed the courier. I called the courier on the 5th day and they never received the case from MF. I called MF and they are now saying they couldn't send by Hermes and sent via Royal Mail on 29th instead (1st class) still isn't here yet. Will not be using again! Avoid."

"Customer Service does not exist. Queries never answered and not acknowledged. Purchase attempted and rejected twice. Stay away."

modified review This review was modified by sangr0 on December 30 2014 01:41:41 AM

"The site is easy to use and has a great variety of products. The price for the product that I ordered was about $30 less on this site than everyone else. The only issue that I had was that I didn't realize the item was coming from the UK and the adapter for the charger isn't compatible is the US...it just gives us an excuse to visit the UK, so we can use it. Just kidding. It was an easy fix with an extra phone charger. I would definitely order from this site again! If you're basing your ordering on previous reviews, please read them carefully because none of the bad reviews are from this site, they are from other country's sites of the same name. Mostly in Saudi Arabia. This site is great and by the responses to the bad reviews, they have great customer service!! "

modified review This review was modified by Annebell11 on December 26 2014 07:15:00 AM

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!