Stores > Mobile Fun

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Perfectly matched rose gold case looks so nice on my new iPhone, it shipped quickly, not too expensive for the case or the shipping, tracked it to my door, no issues no hassles. Website was easy to shop, reviews were helpful, overall great experience "

"Superb service, very happy!"

"Great product exactly what I wanted"

"Extremely great price. Exactly what I wanted & expected."

"Simple and pain free. Product exactly as described, shipped promptly and received within the promised time frame."

"Looks great on the phone. Quality product. Thanks!"

"I came across MobileFun when searching for a wireless charging kit for my Samsung Note Edge. It seemed as if no one in the US sold the kits any longer and if they did the price was well out of reach. MobileFun had the OEM from Samsung and I could not be happier with what I received. The price was outstanding, their site was easy to navigate, check out was painless and shipping from the UK to Texas was fast....I mean fast! I have already found more items that are on my list that are must have's and will be getting them from MobileFun."

This review was modified by tangoNine on October 06 2015 07:04:13 PM

"Great experience from first browsing through the website, to picking and paying for my item, to customer service. I had ordered a tampered glass screen protector for my galaxy 6 edge. No one else had this item because the phone was recently released. Mobile phone had this item available as preorder. Their customer service kept me updated every step of the way letting me know about delays and updated shipping date information. I didn't mind the delay because they were keeping me in the loop. When my product arrived, it was exactly what I was expecting. Overall, great experience and great service! Thank you."

This review was modified by dianelle1 on August 20 2015 09:09:53 AM

"Mobile Fun has been able to fulfill what I need with several good choices. They have not been a disappointment at all. I received my item quickly, which was a great help. Mobile Fun I trust and I will repeatedly come back to use them."

"Great company. Fast, dependable and HONEST."

This review was modified by aceprimate on August 17 2015 08:52:36 AM

"Arrived sooner than expected... was exactly what I ordered and easy to hook up... so far nor problems and works like a charm...very awesome and for a very descent price!!! Went to Walmart, Fred Myers, Best Buy, Target, and a couple other places... no one had anything comparable to this unless you want a bunch of wires hanging all over the place. Nice, neat and tidy... did I say awesome already? :)"

"Very pleased with the timely delivery and perfect condition of the merchandise. I was a little nervous since the price of the product with shipping was about 50% less than the retailers, but it was a good experience."

This review was modified by FLBeachGirl on July 12 2015 11:44:13 AM

"Excellent pics & descrips of merchandise & there was ALOT to choose from! I was told that my order would reach me in 15 business days but received WAY before then! Great website! Thank you, MF! "

"Mobile fun great service I had a inquiry and contact was made very quickly I am very happy with Mobile Fun and I will be using them again"

This review was modified by rossandjenns on June 24 2015 11:03:10 PM

"Awesome service. Initial order (by standard post) vanished. Mobile Fun shipped a replacement without question or cost. It arrived very quickly."

This review was modified by tonybn on June 03 2015 09:27:53 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!