Stores > Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mobile Fun by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Great Company

"This company is great to deal with. Their prices are excellent and their delivery is extremely fast and efficient (even overseas to the U.S.). I have bookmarked their site and will be ordering from them again in the future. "

2017-04-21

Fast shipping over the pond.

"When placing my order I didn't know my items would be coming from the UK. Regardless of distance, my items came within a week of ordering. Would buy from them again."

2017-04-12

Fast shipping

"Excellent company fast shipping "

2017-04-04

Great website! Reliable!

"Always had a wonderful experience shopping at MobileFun! Everything arrived on time and great customers service came along for free!"

2017-04-03

I wish I had found Moblie Fun earlier.

"I ordered two items from another (major) online store, but my order was cancelled as one of the items "does not ship to [my country]".

Then I did some searching and found Mobile Fun had the same items, so I ordered them. They took quite a while to arrive - in fact I was getting a bit worried that I might have been ripped off. But the order did turn up eventually. And in excellent condition due to an appropriate level of packaging. So, big tick - Moble Fun can be trusted with my money, and to take care of my goods.

I have just received my second order. This one arrived much quicker - I guess they've figured out how to find me at the end of the Earth now. Once again, good service and excellent value. I wish I had started shopping here earlier.

Michigan
2017-04-02

Superior Waterproof Case

"This is one of the best waterproof cases I have seen on the market here in the USA. It is pure quality and I can trust that it works to protect my Samsung Galaxy S6 and Alcatel Idol S4 phones. Both of my phones fit in their cases very well. It has just the right amount of room to fit the phone in securely and some extra room to spare to place and remove them easily. The clarity is superb and I can operate all functions of the phone when it's in this case. The camera lens and flash fit perfectly in the clear section on the back of case. I can hear AND be heard crystal clear when my phone is in it's case.
What I am most impressed with is the design and the concept of the case being totally waterproof. Easy to get the phones in and out through the zip-lock at the top. To have the first section of vinyl roll up then Velcro sealed and next, fold over the vinyl and seal the Velcro strip is pure genius. The strap that comes with it works great too.
It is definitely going to protect my phones. Fantastic product. So glad I was able to find this excellent waterproof case for both my phones. I highly recommend this to everyone who wants to have their phones around water.

Note: Because I live in the USA, shipping took 2 weeks and a day to get to my place. It doesn't matter because I won't be using this case until May when I head down to Tampa, FL. Just know that this may take extra time to be delivered if you live in the US. Also, there is no tracking or anyway you will know about the location of your case until it arrives.

2017-03-28

Good Company

"Excellent compay to do business with. Nothing I have purchased has failed to work as advertised."

2017-03-19

Great experience.

"Unlike today's mainstream consumer first choice for shopping, I avoid online buying as much as I possibly can for reasons dating back from early e-commerce days, and do spend the time to scoure local stores until there is no other choice but to OMG go online.

This is another recent pleasant experience where nothing else happened. I understand that now surveys are necessary as part of customer service to rate how we feel about the experience and I must say that it contributed to change how I feel about online shopping: it's OK!

I appreciate how prompt Mobile Fun was taking care of my order and I thank those who fulfilled it.

2017-03-17

Great Company

"I have ordered several items from them and they all are of great quality. Shipment is quick.

2017-03-15

Bored and scrollin

"Happened across this gem of a site and I couldn't be happier! I love finding new little gadgets and toys to play with and the fact that I don't go broke after one thing is the best!

I'm glad I stumbled upon this fun site!

2017-02-08

Pen breaks glass... Awesome

"Awesome products fast shipping nice packaging I can't say enough good things.. I'm recommending to everyone I know.

I did recieve one pen that didn't write. Support immediately shipped a replacement for free, so I'm very happy with support as well.

2016-12-28

Great service

"The best you can finde, the only site you can finde the best "

2016-12-26

Good products from across the pond

"I have been buying mobile phones and accessories from the time of the Nokia Communicator. I recently discovered Mobile Fun through one of my favorite blog sites. I have found it to be a well designed site that sells reliable, quality, affordable products that have name brands that I trust. They may take a long time to show up (I live in Hawaii) but I know that I will eventually get something special."

2016-12-19

Hoilday in the Mobile Fun

"Great bargains. At prices that can't be beat. Prompt service. Delivery did not take very long at all considering it was coming from Europe to Texas. "

2016-12-09

Worth the extra mile

"When we ordered from Mobile Fun we were searching for something new, different and unique. It just didn't dawn on me to check where the product would be shipping from, which is a big consideration as far as transport time. The shipping fee was really very low, so no clue there. I started getting nervous 7 days past order date and contacted customer service. The representative contacted me within a day or so and assured me the product was on its way, although there was no way of tracking standard shipping items. So the wait was long......and nerve racking because I didn't know if I had been scammed. The amount of purchased was charged to my card on the shipping date. Low and behold it arrived and it is so awesome in form, function and appearance. It was worth having it shipped across the Atlantic. Love it."

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!