Stores > Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mobile Fun by clicking a star below.
2017-06-05

excellent site

"this is one of my favorite mobile site because it helpa me alot to finds my needs on my phone very easily so i always look on this site everyday maybe 9 times per day ahahaha i really love this site thanks more power"

2017-06-04

Mobile Fun is easy to order from

"I ordered the starter kit for type c connections. The order process went smoothly and the items were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. I would definitely order from them again."

2017-06-01

Not To Be Trusted

"I recently ordered a bike-mount phone holder and an accessory pack from MobileFun.ca. First of all, I find it offensive that a company can masquerade as a Canadian (or whatever country) company, simply by having a website ending with the relevant country letters. You have to look carefully to see that they are actually located in the UK.

When it arrived, although the packing slip noted the bike phone holder as shipped, the only thing in the package was the accessory pack. When I wrote them, I was asked whether I had mistakenly ordered the car mount. To prove otherwise, I forwarded the original order email, which clearly showed the two items - one being the bike holder. The final straw was the answer to that: "We do not include bicycle mounts in our accessory pack." Huh? What kind of stupid answer was that? Sounded like someone who either didn't read my complaint carefully, or was being deliberately obtuse in an effort to brush me off.

I subsequently complained in their customer satisfaction survey, but have heard nothing back. At this stage, I do not expect them to do anything. Somehow they think that not receiving a product I paid for, or getting a refund, is an acceptable business practice.

Do yourself a favour, and shop somewhere else.

2017-05-30

Excellent.

"Great products, great service, easy to use website. I'm happy with my item, exactly what I was expecting. "

2017-05-30

Awesome online retailer!

"Fast shipping! The item was exactly what I was expecting and reasonably priced. I would recommend Mobile Fun without a doubt."

2017-05-29

Customer Service A++++

"I did have cause to contact MobileFun on my order for an Apple MacBook case. They immediately resolved the issue. I give them a 10 out of 10 for Customer Service and the same score for the case itself. Many thanks..."

2017-05-28

Came in just in time. Item is as described.

"Item is just as what was described. If you a Samsung fan this is the way to go."

2017-05-26

Easy to use

"Very simple and easy to use "

2017-05-26

Customer service is Excellent.

"I purchased the Olixer Galaxy S8 Plus Compatible Glass Screen Protector. There was a large backorder since the Galaxy S8 Plus was a big sales success. MobileFun.com kept me updated on when I would receive my order or allowed me to change the order if I wanted to."

2017-05-23

Best price and fast shipping!

"When I was looking for the Official Samsung screen protector for the S8 plus, I found Mobilefun.com to have the best price by far. The shipping was fast and the packaging was very nice. Great customer service and the best prices for all your needs. I highly recommend this site. "

2017-05-23

Very accommodating.

"Did all they could to help me with experience. Allowed to me change order after it was placed and made shipping free after delay (that was a suppliers fault, not theirs)."

2017-05-22

Great company

"Great service recived product fast"

2017-05-20

Great Products and Customer Service

"For me, they have great products and best tempered glass screen Protectors. Their customer service is top notch. I ordered a case compatible screen protector for my Galaxy S8 which was out of stock. Mobile Fun contacted me via email giving me the choice to wait for the product, cancel, or get another item. I chose to wait. The tempered glass for my wife's Galaxy S8 plus arrived and this item is outstanding. "

2017-05-19

Best customer service

"The shipping time was very fast and reliable, I received my order in about 5 days. Mobile Fun also provided video about their products on their youtube channel! Thanks again for the exceptional service!"

2017-05-16

awesome site

"had a great experience no problem"

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!