Stores > Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mobile Fun by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Best price and fast shipping!

"When I was looking for the Official Samsung screen protector for the S8 plus, I found Mobilefun.com to have the best price by far. The shipping was fast and the packaging was very nice. Great customer service and the best prices for all your needs. I highly recommend this site. "

2017-05-23

Very accommodating.

"Did all they could to help me with experience. Allowed to me change order after it was placed and made shipping free after delay (that was a suppliers fault, not theirs)."

2017-05-22

Great company

"Great service recived product fast"

2017-05-20

Great Products and Customer Service

"For me, they have great products and best tempered glass screen Protectors. Their customer service is top notch. I ordered a case compatible screen protector for my Galaxy S8 which was out of stock. Mobile Fun contacted me via email giving me the choice to wait for the product, cancel, or get another item. I chose to wait. The tempered glass for my wife's Galaxy S8 plus arrived and this item is outstanding. "

2017-05-19

Best customer service

"The shipping time was very fast and reliable, I received my order in about 5 days. Mobile Fun also provided video about their products on their youtube channel! Thanks again for the exceptional service!"

2017-05-16

awesome site

"had a great experience no problem"

2017-05-16

Very FAST

"This company is the only company I have seen that carries everything on release day. They are fast and have fantastic customer service.

They do fantastic reviews on youtube and should be your source for to the point reviews on mobile products.

My new Go To!

2017-05-12

My favorite case!

"This Olixar case is my favorite, and I am on my third one. Mobile Fun will be my first stop for a case, in the future. "

2017-05-08

Fast Shipping

"The product I ordered was shipped within the next day from England and arrived in the US within a week. I'm very happy with the fast shipping and delivery, and good packaging."

2017-05-04

Shipping problems handled by excellent customer service

"From the US, I ordered a phone case that would have to be delivered from the UK, on March 14. When it had not arrived by April 19, I contacted Mobile Fun's Customer Service, filed a claim, and they promptly shipped a replacement which arrived on April 22. For one who is accustomed to two-day shipping as the norm, I found the original shipping arrangements completely unacceptable. If you order an international shipment, be sure to use tracked shipping. Also remember that most US banks assess a foreign currency fee on international purchases. In the end, I am very happy with the case I ordered, but unhappy about how long it took me to get it. By the way, the original shipment, shipped 3-14 arrived 4-24."

2017-04-28

Great offering at great price, the Samsung DeX dock

"Got it 4 days before my S8+, fast product early delivery!"

2017-04-27

Great Company

"This company is great to deal with. Their prices are excellent and their delivery is extremely fast and efficient (even overseas to the U.S.). I have bookmarked their site and will be ordering from them again in the future. "

2017-04-21

Fast shipping over the pond.

"When placing my order I didn't know my items would be coming from the UK. Regardless of distance, my items came within a week of ordering. Would buy from them again."

2017-04-12

Fast shipping

"Excellent company fast shipping "

2017-04-04

Great website! Reliable!

"Always had a wonderful experience shopping at MobileFun! Everything arrived on time and great customers service came along for free!"

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!