Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

"This site is complete shit. I ordered a case 3 weeks ago and still have not received it, and only get prerecorded responses to my inquiries. I will never again solicit this retailer again and advise anyone considering buying from them to stick with Amazon or Ebay. Fuck these people."

"21 days later, still no case. WTF? Phone never answered, email requests not responded to. Had to dispute on credit card to resolve. What a joke."

modified review This review was modified by BiggVinn on December 07 2014 09:35:32 AM

"I took a chance regardless of the reviews I had read.. and I am very happy I did... my order was on time and it was exactly what I had ordered.. "

"Most likely a phishing shop, they probably pay for fake 5 star reviews, there are review sites in the Internet where there are 1000 positive 5 star reviews for this merchant.

Fact is, I paid 82 Euro for battery, but there is no delivery in sight after 9 days. The tracking number does not exist, customer support ignores my 5 emails, the phone number does not connect to a live person.

"Very poor service. New phone battery hasn't arrived after 10 days and I can only get an automated response to my queries. Will never deal with this company again."

"Scam company... they promised shipping in 3 days, after 6 i contacted them. responded that they have to conduct a security survey form my credit card validation... survey is on www.woofoo.com !!!! yeah right... you want my social security number also? I had to fill a fraud to mastercard to get a refund!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by malapier on November 07 2014 06:21:51 AM

"Amazing product, great price, and quick shipping. I couldn't be happier!"

modified review This review was modified by jaspurrier3 on November 06 2014 08:11:35 PM

"I ordered the view case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Instead received the flip wallet case for the Note 4. To return the incorrect item that THEY shipped to me I had to pay over $20 UPFRONT in shipping cost because their office is over seas and they do not provide an postpaid return label. I am still waiting on my damn refund to come back. I will never deal with this company again.
I had to go to Samsung to order the case to see that it was $20 cheaper then what I had payed for it on this website. This site should be taken down. Scam.

"I order Dock for iPhone 26/08/14, today is 15/10/14 is still not obtained, not represented tracking number, to all my questions, answers only robot.
This is clearly scammers, money stolen

modified review This review was modified by cvadim on October 15 2014 12:31:40 AM

Mobile Fun User

"The worst costumer service ever. Placed order 5 day ago had confirmation the order was received and would be shipped in 24 hrs. Next day received E-mail that my software flagged as phissing request much personal information returned it with request to call me (no call received.) Attempted to call them phone numbers on web site were dead numbers I sent a email at the listed address have yet to hear from them form that e-mail. Found a working number on their site called left voice mail request to call me (have not received a call) keep calling the number finally got a human (Kisha) I ask that my order be shipped told me it could not unless I verified some info finally had to only verify mailing address. I ask since I paid for 3 to 5 day shipping that the order be sent next day at their expense told no since there was no mistake on their part. My account was deputed the day of the order the shipping address was valid. I do not respond to phissing type requests.

POOR customer service Kisha should be ashamed!

Mobile Fun User

"I pre-ordered LG G Watch almost two months ago together with small gadget worth less than 10£. Gadget was sent to me using DHL and expenses were 15£. Insane. Finally I figured out that I'll "last in line" to get G Watch since they would have to pay another DHL feed.

Got feedback of G Watch but they refused to co-operate otherwise. I do not recommend either MobileFun or combining pre-order with gadgets on stock.

"Worst customer service i've ever had, no joke. Upon attempting to replace my broken case bought from Mobile Fun, which was still very well under their warranty, I received horrible customer service, let alone just a plain horrible way to treat a person. I waited weeks on end for a reply. They told me they had shipped out a replacement. Never received ANYTHING. Demanded a refund. They said they would process one. I followed all their procedures and now they won't even e-mail me back. Worst kind of company to deal with. Once they have your money, they couldn't care less. Not only a disgusting way to treat a customer but a horrible way to treat any person."

modified review This review was modified by MrMarbles on August 12 2014 10:25:38 AM

"don't buy from mobile fun!

i have never experienced such bad customer support.

i have paid for product that is procklaimed to be in stock, but is actually not!!!
tried to contact them through email but getting bullshit answers!

they are also advertising terms and conditions that allows you to cancel and get refund under certain conditions.
that is also completely bullshit!

looks like scam and are investigating the possibilities to go for suing here in norway!

DONT USE MOBILE FUN!
cannot recommend at all

"MobileFun is a stupid unorganized company! They promise to ship your product the same day and delievery within 2-3 days! That's bullshit! Placed my order on 23-06-2014 Over a week after i placed my order there was no sign of shippment i then spent so much money buying airtime to call them all the way in UK, as i stay in South Africa, to find out what the hell is going on?!! Becuase they would not reply to their emails! Useless idiots! After screaming and shouting on the phone they finally shipped my product. And i received it on the 4-07-2014. Which was way more than the 'estimated' date by them. They gave me a rough time! And they will not get my support again i rather pay double the price for a product elsewhere then get it from these unreliable, unethical people! Stay away if you want peace in your life! They left me sleepless for days!"

modified review This review was modified by ALMAZ on July 04 2014 04:46:19 PM

"Ordered accessories worth $35, they mailed me saying they were dispatched, 20 days later and no delivery, tried e-mailing their support 4 times and no response so far. This site is a fraud."

modified review This review was modified by elbrince on June 28 2014 03:02:11 AM

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!