Stores > Mobile Fun

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-02-07

"Awesome products recommend to all my friends. Product is also well built for the cost and works as described on the website. Works very well with the wireless charging set up in vehicle "

This review was modified by DC12684 on February 07 2016 03:22:11 PM

2016-02-07

Best little shop for small electronics

"If you're looking for mobile products and accessories, this is the place. The price is right and the selection is wide. Web browsing is a breeze with most of what I was looking for was on sale. Free shipping was just icing on the cake. On minor negative is the fact that tracking was not offered if you purchase items shipped via USPS. That was my experience, maybe it was just for what I bought. Also, delivery was on the long side. At any rate, I highly recommend this site for all your mobile needs if you're not in a big hurry to get it."

2016-02-06

Good prices

"Lower price than retail, saved $20 would definitely buy from here again"

This review was modified by Joelegend on February 06 2016 10:02:19 AM

2016-02-02

Awesome website great prices

"The shipping time was great and the website is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend"

This review was modified by Theyac on February 02 2016 12:13:56 PM

2016-01-28

Super Service!

"This was my first order from Mobilefun.com. I ordered online and received several updates between the time I ordered and when I received my item. I will definitely shop here for my phone accessories."

2016-01-26

lots of good stuff for phones

"There are more choices here than most others for various brands of phones. I did note the location for the website showed WI. The product I ordered came from somewhere in England though and was on the road quite a while. It took a little more than the max estimated time of 15 days to arrive. It did though and was in perfect condition. Go for the expedited shipping if you do order from them.530863"

This review was modified by Cosmo007 on January 26 2016 10:32:35 AM

2015-12-31

"Excellent Product. Plus the service is excellent too. Shipping was very fast. I would recommend this company and products to others."

2015-12-23

"Ordered some Mozo backs to my Lumia 950 from this site. They weren't in stock for a couple days after I ordered but I saved almost $20 per replacement back cover. Well worth it especially with the affordable shipping to the US. The products were exactly what I wanted. The only hiccup I had was after my package got to the US, it was a day late and based on tracking it was stuck in one spot for multiple days. I blame the USPS though. Definitely looking to Mobile Fun for my needs in the future."

This review was modified by Blixt on December 23 2015 06:16:18 AM

2015-12-22

"Mobilefun.com needs to be more upfront with where items are shipped from and where returns must be shipped back to. I ordered a tempered glass screen protector for a galaxy S6 edge instead of the Edge Plus, since this was my mistake, I must pay for return shipping. This I understand, but I was not made aware the returns must be sent to England. This makes returning an item from the USA cost prohibitive. Cheapest I could find was $14 USPS."

This review was modified by Gregt23 on December 22 2015 02:09:48 PM

2015-12-21

"I have made five purchases from Mobile Fun. They always have great prices and selection and wonderful support the single time I've needed it.
They are my only source for cell phone accessories. I'm a happy loyal customer.

This review was modified by PeteTX5 on December 21 2015 09:44:52 AM

2015-12-16

"Great products, great people!"

This review was modified by mcerrone on December 16 2015 12:10:05 PM

2015-11-08

"Perfectly matched rose gold case looks so nice on my new iPhone, it shipped quickly, not too expensive for the case or the shipping, tracked it to my door, no issues no hassles. Website was easy to shop, reviews were helpful, overall great experience "

2015-10-29

"Superb service, very happy!"

2015-10-22

"Great product exactly what I wanted"

2015-10-17

"Extremely great price. Exactly what I wanted & expected."

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!