Stores > Mobile Fun

Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
2016-12-28

Great service

"The best you can finde, the only site you can finde the best "

This review was modified by Ertil on December 28 2016 02:10:50 PM

2016-12-26

Good products from across the pond

"I have been buying mobile phones and accessories from the time of the Nokia Communicator. I recently discovered Mobile Fun through one of my favorite blog sites. I have found it to be a well designed site that sells reliable, quality, affordable products that have name brands that I trust. They may take a long time to show up (I live in Hawaii) but I know that I will eventually get something special."

This review was modified by graybip on December 26 2016 03:15:42 PM

2016-12-19

Hoilday in the Mobile Fun

"Great bargains. At prices that can't be beat. Prompt service. Delivery did not take very long at all considering it was coming from Europe to Texas. "

2016-12-09

Worth the extra mile

"When we ordered from Mobile Fun we were searching for something new, different and unique. It just didn't dawn on me to check where the product would be shipping from, which is a big consideration as far as transport time. The shipping fee was really very low, so no clue there. I started getting nervous 7 days past order date and contacted customer service. The representative contacted me within a day or so and assured me the product was on its way, although there was no way of tracking standard shipping items. So the wait was long......and nerve racking because I didn't know if I had been scammed. The amount of purchased was charged to my card on the shipping date. Low and behold it arrived and it is so awesome in form, function and appearance. It was worth having it shipped across the Atlantic. Love it."

This review was modified by UKphonecase on December 09 2016 06:12:09 PM

2016-12-09

A long wait

"I love the variety of accessories that mobilefun sells but some items just take to long to have in stock, I almost gave up on my iPhone 7 plus case and started looking for alternatives then wella, mobilefun finally came thru for I really had my heart set on this one particular case and couldnt find it anywhere here else. Thanks mobilefun."

2016-12-06

Great customer service.

"Right after I ordered I saw a different case I wanted more. I emailed Mobile Fun who replied promptly. They exchanged my order and deducted the difference in price. I will definitely order from them again. "

This review was modified by gkilts on December 06 2016 12:22:32 PM

2016-11-20

Slow shipping.

"I paid for two day shipping but did not receive product till thirteen days had passed."

This review was modified by rkottm on November 20 2016 02:30:19 PM

2016-11-17

Good price and fast shipping.

"The price of the LG wireless "Rolly" keyboard, was less, even with shipping price, than other websites I viewed, and traveled from England, to Ohio, USA, in a relatively short time. I'm very happy with Mobile Fun's processing and update emails. Also very happy with the keyboard. It works well with the LG smart TV I just recently bought."

2016-11-01

Excellent service

"Got my package quick and fast like 3 days before expected day item was packaged correctly and well thanks again "

This review was modified by Waco2hot1972 on November 01 2016 02:38:27 PM

2016-10-30

Prompt and cheap shipping

"Mobile Fun sold the item I wanted for the best price, but they were temporarily out of stock. They said the item would be back in stock in about two weeks, so I placed the order. Sure enough, two weeks later, the item shipped - from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! I was charged only $1.99 for international shipping! One week after that, the item arrived.

Of course, two weeks did pass between order and shipping, but that is exactly what they estimated before I placed the order. So there was full and complete disclosure of the out-of-stock status of the item *before* I ordered the item, so I was completely informed.

So what is truly relevant is the fact that once the item did ship, it cost only $1.99 for one week international shipping - and you can't beat that.

2016-10-28

Best experience buying ever!

"From the order placed to the confirmation email to the emails tracking the package until it got to me everything from A to Z was wonderful with this seller. The quality I got for the price was amazing. I will definitely do business with them again without even thinking about it. They are absolutely amazing"

This review was modified by Dawnhunter on October 28 2016 01:12:58 PM

2016-10-24

Buyer Beware

"Corresponded by email with a representative from Mobile Fun regarding the compatability of an item with my Samsung Tab S2. Recieved a favourable response so went ahead and placed an order and paid for next day delivery. Five minutes later I received an email from Customer Services to say that the item was out of stock.
Responded by requesting that my order was cancelled and requested a refund. Five hours later and I still have not received a response. Thank goodness I paid through Paypal because I can now ask them to recover my payment.
Suffice to say, I will not be dealing with this company again. Customer Service = POOR Communication = POOR Shopping Experience = POOR

2016-10-21

Great product & service

"User-friendly web ordering; prompt delivery; product exactly as advertised "

This review was modified by Yosemite-Jim on October 21 2016 08:27:21 AM

2016-10-06

Stylish & Sophisticated . . .

"A must for anyone with the Lumia 950 or the XL, I am so please with my purchas, It has a great quality of being stylish or elegance , My Co-workers tells me what a great looking piece of phone, What a statement it makes & it makes me feel important . Thank You MobilFun , Love my Black Mozo !"

This review was modified by usadp25 on October 09 2016 11:35:57 AM

2016-10-03

Dank Mobilefun

"It's dank and has fairly priced."

This review was modified by macoronel on October 03 2016 06:28:17 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!