Stores > Mobile Fun

Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

2016-04-21

Exactly what I needed.

"I bought a Netbook online and it arrived damaged. There was a huge hole in one corner of the plastic body. Sugru was the perfect way to mend the hole and it looks great! I am really happy with the results and plan on doing more with this product in the future."

This review was modified by Durstwulf on April 21 2016 01:49:17 PM

2016-04-19

Cool little phone accessories store.

"They have all kinds of cool little phone gadgets. "

This review was modified by Chevy383surfing on April 19 2016 12:45:11 PM

2016-04-18

MobileFun with iphone6S

"This product works great! Works perfect with 2016 Chevy Tahoe Wireless Charging Station. "

This review was modified by Ckuklock on April 18 2016 08:37:39 PM

2016-04-18

More Mobile, More Fun!

"Great customer service and a fantastic selection of merchandise at more than competitive prices. Next purchase, some tasty buds, a little Soundmagic."

This review was modified by MojoTaco on April 18 2016 12:41:10 AM

2016-04-08

Your Acsessory Haven for all things Electronic.

"I recommend checking these guys out. They have a wonderful selection of everything you need and want."

This review was modified by DevDizz on April 08 2016 09:01:07 AM

2016-04-07

Mobile Fun - Great Product, Great Price!

"Purchased a case for IPad Air 2. Great looking; fit and price. Love it! Mobile Fun was very easy to do business with."

This review was modified by DStrick7 on April 07 2016 12:42:39 PM

2016-03-29

Best Price..Fast Shipping..Very Satisfied Customer!

"After searching through many online stores ...which many seemed to be very sketchy to say the least..I found Mobile Fun. Very professional and logical website. Best price that I could fine from a legit and secure company. Very happy with my purchase. Fast shipping and great customer service. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by Gerbanator on March 29 2016 07:47:28 PM

2016-03-24

Timely delivery of my item

"They delivered the product to my satisfaction and even apologized because the stock ran out and inquired if I was prepared to wait for the order or change, delete the order. There is room for improvement however they do the best according to their abilities"

This review was modified by jiteshkris on March 24 2016 04:46:54 PM

2016-03-20

Good communications, product as advertised, shipped promptly.

"Ordered a Samsung keyboard case for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, ordered before product was available. When availability was delayed, Mobile Fun contacted me promptly to let me know, and as soon as they had stock, my order was shipped, and arrived from overseas promptly."

This review was modified by Leviathan0999 on March 20 2016 02:45:48 PM

2016-03-17

Diabolical Customer Service

"I judge a company on their customer service should you require after sales support for faulty items. Well all I can say is good luck!
Mobile Fun has failed miserably in this area and I will never use them again. It is proving to be a frustrating exercise and I cant even receive confirmation of the faulty item that is in their warehouse.

This review was modified by Suehanstone on March 17 2016 05:23:56 AM

2016-03-10

They're Great

"I got my new, leather LG G4 back in just six days of ordering with standard shipping. Of course, it was in perfect condition. Thankfully, they sell the cases at a much lower cost than LG does on their website. They're customer service is alright too. I'll be returning to them for mobile products and the like, when the need or desire arises."

This review was modified by mjames4 on March 10 2016 10:55:03 AM

2016-03-04

Excellent customer service !

"The product was on backorder, but the I received updates from Mobile fun on the progress, and the option to change my order since it was taking longer than usual due to great demand. But I wasnt in a hurry and I did receive the MOZO back cover from UK via royal mail to Illinois USA without any hassles. Out of the whole experience I was at ease because the folks at Mobile fun were proactive and anticipating customer need. So I recommend Mobile Fun for any need. Excellent customer service."

This review was modified by superjmac1 on March 04 2016 03:17:02 PM

2016-02-26

Outstanding supplier!

"Extremely satisfied with Mobile Fun!! Quick, fast delivery while providing a great, authentic product!"

This review was modified by topdogg317 on February 26 2016 03:40:38 PM

2016-02-18

Boyfriend loves it.. Gets???? Every time he looks at it

"Boyfriend was so happy with the case he didn't care about anything else he got for Valentine's Day.. And I get all the kiss.. Best gift he ever got"

2016-02-14

Beauthiful website with fast shipping!

"Mobile Fun's website is straight forward and easy to navigate. Items I was interested in were more readily available than on the manufacturer's own website. One thing I really look for when ordering online is speed of shipping and Mobile Fun was super fast! "

This review was modified by fromdetroit7 on February 14 2016 12:59:45 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!