Stores > Mobile Fun

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mobile Fun by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Best product and value

"Recently purchased olixar tempered glass cover for Galaxy S8 No problems. Product awesome. Shipping was faster than expected. Good value."

2017-07-14

High quality & Fast delivery

"I ordered an Olixar cover for my phone. It was exactly what I was looking for. The pictures and description on the website were accurate. The shipping costs were reasonable. The overseas delivery was surprisingly fast. The product was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition."

2017-07-09

Excellent seller

"Good prices. Cases not found on other websites. Quick shipping and delivery. "

2017-07-08

Absolutely Great

"Great product and fast and thorough shipping! Would recommend to anyone! "

2017-07-08

Very pleased with product & delivery

"I've had 2 prior glass covers, at $50 each, shatter within 60 days of purchase from my service provider. Decided that I wasn't going to buy from there again. I found exactly what I needed for a tempered glass protector for my Galaxy S8+ from Mobile Fun. The website was easy to use and provided all the information, including installation videos, that I needed to make my purchase experience easy. Cost was less that 1/2 of what I'd paid for the others. Delivery was fast and the glass protector was well packaged. The protector is a tiny bit smaller than my previous ones. It provides a much better fit and feel than the others. I'm very happy with my purchase from Mobile Fun. "

2017-06-30

Phenomenal

"The customer service is unmatched by any other company I have worked with. After my order getting lost in the mail I sent a quick email and had an immediate response. One short form later I had my screen protector on my porch the next day. As for the product, I have never been more satisfied with a purchase. I rave about it and many friends have purchased the same thing because it is everything and more. You guys have earned another satisfied customer for life. "

2017-06-27

Find it, click on it, buy it, they deliver it, and you use it. Genius!

"Read my title...nuff said."

2017-06-05

excellent site

"this is one of my favorite mobile site because it helpa me alot to finds my needs on my phone very easily so i always look on this site everyday maybe 9 times per day ahahaha i really love this site thanks more power"

2017-06-04

Mobile Fun is easy to order from

"I ordered the starter kit for type c connections. The order process went smoothly and the items were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. I would definitely order from them again."

2017-06-01

Not To Be Trusted

"I recently ordered a bike-mount phone holder and an accessory pack from MobileFun.ca. First of all, I find it offensive that a company can masquerade as a Canadian (or whatever country) company, simply by having a website ending with the relevant country letters. You have to look carefully to see that they are actually located in the UK.

When it arrived, although the packing slip noted the bike phone holder as shipped, the only thing in the package was the accessory pack. When I wrote them, I was asked whether I had mistakenly ordered the car mount. To prove otherwise, I forwarded the original order email, which clearly showed the two items - one being the bike holder. The final straw was the answer to that: "We do not include bicycle mounts in our accessory pack." Huh? What kind of stupid answer was that? Sounded like someone who either didn't read my complaint carefully, or was being deliberately obtuse in an effort to brush me off.

I subsequently complained in their customer satisfaction survey, but have heard nothing back. At this stage, I do not expect them to do anything. Somehow they think that not receiving a product I paid for, or getting a refund, is an acceptable business practice.

Do yourself a favour, and shop somewhere else.

2017-05-30

Excellent.

"Great products, great service, easy to use website. I'm happy with my item, exactly what I was expecting. "

2017-05-30

Awesome online retailer!

"Fast shipping! The item was exactly what I was expecting and reasonably priced. I would recommend Mobile Fun without a doubt."

2017-05-29

Customer Service A++++

"I did have cause to contact MobileFun on my order for an Apple MacBook case. They immediately resolved the issue. I give them a 10 out of 10 for Customer Service and the same score for the case itself. Many thanks..."

2017-05-28

Came in just in time. Item is as described.

"Item is just as what was described. If you a Samsung fan this is the way to go."

2017-05-26

Easy to use

"Very simple and easy to use "

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!