Stores > Mobile Fun

Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-11-20

Slow shipping.

"I paid for two day shipping but did not receive product till thirteen days had passed."

This review was modified by rkottm on November 20 2016 02:30:19 PM

2016-11-17

Good price and fast shipping.

"The price of the LG wireless "Rolly" keyboard, was less, even with shipping price, than other websites I viewed, and traveled from England, to Ohio, USA, in a relatively short time. I'm very happy with Mobile Fun's processing and update emails. Also very happy with the keyboard. It works well with the LG smart TV I just recently bought."

2016-11-01

Excellent service

"Got my package quick and fast like 3 days before expected day item was packaged correctly and well thanks again "

This review was modified by Waco2hot1972 on November 01 2016 02:38:27 PM

2016-10-30

Prompt and cheap shipping

"Mobile Fun sold the item I wanted for the best price, but they were temporarily out of stock. They said the item would be back in stock in about two weeks, so I placed the order. Sure enough, two weeks later, the item shipped - from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! I was charged only $1.99 for international shipping! One week after that, the item arrived.

Of course, two weeks did pass between order and shipping, but that is exactly what they estimated before I placed the order. So there was full and complete disclosure of the out-of-stock status of the item *before* I ordered the item, so I was completely informed.

So what is truly relevant is the fact that once the item did ship, it cost only $1.99 for one week international shipping - and you can't beat that.

2016-10-28

Best experience buying ever!

"From the order placed to the confirmation email to the emails tracking the package until it got to me everything from A to Z was wonderful with this seller. The quality I got for the price was amazing. I will definitely do business with them again without even thinking about it. They are absolutely amazing"

This review was modified by Dawnhunter on October 28 2016 01:12:58 PM

2016-10-24

Buyer Beware

"Corresponded by email with a representative from Mobile Fun regarding the compatability of an item with my Samsung Tab S2. Recieved a favourable response so went ahead and placed an order and paid for next day delivery. Five minutes later I received an email from Customer Services to say that the item was out of stock.
Responded by requesting that my order was cancelled and requested a refund. Five hours later and I still have not received a response. Thank goodness I paid through Paypal because I can now ask them to recover my payment.
Suffice to say, I will not be dealing with this company again. Customer Service = POOR Communication = POOR Shopping Experience = POOR

2016-10-21

Great product & service

"User-friendly web ordering; prompt delivery; product exactly as advertised "

This review was modified by Yosemite-Jim on October 21 2016 08:27:21 AM

2016-10-06

Stylish & Sophisticated . . .

"A must for anyone with the Lumia 950 or the XL, I am so please with my purchas, It has a great quality of being stylish or elegance , My Co-workers tells me what a great looking piece of phone, What a statement it makes & it makes me feel important . Thank You MobilFun , Love my Black Mozo !"

This review was modified by usadp25 on October 09 2016 11:35:57 AM

2016-10-03

Dank Mobilefun

"It's dank and has fairly priced."

This review was modified by macoronel on October 03 2016 06:28:17 PM

2016-09-29

"Working with Mobile Fun was a pleasure. They had what I wanted, the ordering process was easy, the item arrived quickly and was what I expected. It fits my phone well and does what I wanted it to do. For a great price! Thank you! "

2016-09-25

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 case

"My 1st galaxy note 7 fell to the concrete floor (the screen facing down) and most of the time the screen will crack or left any scratch mark, but this case is protecting the phone screen to touch the concrete floor. So my phone is perfectly fine. Just left some mark on the case."

This review was modified by saputra82 on September 25 2016 05:49:41 PM

2016-09-14

Trustworthy and Reliable!

"I was hesitant at first ordering from a site that was receiving OEM items, prior to any other cell phone/mobile accessory distributor. Although, after doing some research, and confirming the legitimacy and reputation of mobilefun, I decided to give it a go. Ten days later, I am sure glad that I ordered from Mobilefun. This company has exceptional customer service and expediency regarding all of their items. They will notify you if an item is in stock via their website, and will give estimates for availability, if an item happens to be unavailable at that time.

I ordered an item that was in very high demand at the time, I was promised a ship date, and though the item had sold out immediately again, mobilefun kept their commitment and shipped the item to me on the day that it was promised to be back in stock.

After this positive first experience, mobilefun will now be my first stop shop for all cell phone accessories going forward. I want to reiterate that you can find, order and obtain accessories here first. This much has been proven to be true in my experience. There are still specific items that manufacturers have not released, that mobilefun is able to purchase directly from manufacturer and distribute before them! Look no further, if you want it first, order here.

I have no affiliation with mobilefun, I am simply pleased with my order, and wrote this review on my own accord.

This review was modified by Android1126 on September 14 2016 02:10:53 PM

2016-09-12

Ordered case it came fast

"Ordered case shipping was fast. Price was good. Learning to enjoy the features."

2016-09-11

Great customer service

"Mobile Fun has excellent customer service. When a product that I ordered continued to be delayed, they continued to communicate with me and give me the option of canceling. I appreciate the emails that kept me informed."

This review was modified by Cpfdancer on September 11 2016 06:11:32 AM

2016-09-09

A sure bet

"Quick fast accurate... customer service rocks.. its a win win"

This review was modified by Skillmatik on September 09 2016 01:40:36 PM

Share Mobile Fun's store rating

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mobile Fun is not a merchant member
Mobile Fun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!