• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2015-08-01

"I found my experience with Mix Books to be one of sheer delight. The ease of the program to work through is very user friendly and the hints that pop up (eg. some of the text may not print) are very helpful and add to completing a good project. The tutorial I found to also be very helpful. Once I had completed my project it was very easy to submit my order, following the prompts. When that was complete the emails I recieved advising me of receipt of the order and the process as it occurred was appreciated and testified the professionalism of Mix Books. I commend the service and highly recommend Mix Books in every respect."

2015-08-01

"What a beautiful product! I made a photo book of Monet's Garden in Giverny, France. The quality of the book is superb. I highly reccomend you and I know I will be making many more books! Thank you so much! "

2015-08-01

"Mixbook is very easy to use and the books look very professional. Delivery was very fast"

2015-08-01

"Beautiful! I loved every minute working on my book, especially with all the options u have...and the turn out was wonderful!!!! ???? thank-you!!!!"

2015-07-31

"It was easy to create the book and it turned out great! I needed it in a hurry and paid for the express shipping. The book actually arrived 2 days before they said it would!"

2015-07-30

"They are a great price. The books always look good and come quicker than they say. And they stand behind their product."

2015-07-30

"Mixbook is EXCELLENT! The program used to make photo books is easy to use with excellent results! The cost is very reasonable and shipping was extremely quick! The photo book that I created will be a wonderful keepsake for my new granddaughter!"

2015-07-30

"Generally a good experience. My lack of experience made it difficult. The more I worked, the more I learned. I'm still not sure how to move the pictures quickly from my iPhoto, without having to do lots of rescanning for every photo.

There were many good options for my use and variety. I'm happy with finished product & look forward to doing another."

2015-07-30

"Can't fault the service I have received. Thank you for making it so easy."

2015-07-27

"I don't like that nothing was printed on the spine of my book. I also don't like how when trying to insert images into pre-set templates, it will not let you alter how the image appears in that slot...it is always way too zoomed in and does not fit."

2015-07-26

"I was completely satisfied with the finished product but not with the ordering process. The delivery was quick and the final product again fabulous, however the ordering process some what like the right hand does not know the left. The only give you 30 minutes to make changes and even when you make a change within 5 minutes the right and left hand do not know lol :-) but its true it happened to me"

2015-07-26

"I've used other book companies like "My Publisher" and the photos were reproduced much better than those in the Mixbook that I ordered. Also, the book was more expensive than I feel it should have been, even with a 40% discount. The last thing is that Mixbook makes money off of any book that is purchased by others, and the photographer who makes the book gets nothing. I feel that the person who made the book should get an automatic percentage of the book that is purchased by others on the site. I doubt I will make another book from Mixbook, especially since I am a published photographer."

2015-07-25

"The only negative thing i can say is about the delivery price. 20$ for two small books it's very expensive. It's was 10,99$ for one book and than it double when i decided to order a second one. I think i'll have to find another compagny closer from my place. "

2015-07-24

"When I placed my order on July 12, I was informed it would be delivered on July 29. It was actually delivered on July 18. Thank you Mixbook for an exceptionally speedy service. "

2015-07-24

"The software was very user friendly. I received a high quality book in just a few days. The pictures are sharp and the colors are true. I am very pleased and will definitely use mixbook again. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.