Stores > Mixbook

• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status
    • Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-18

Beautiful Book!

"I love my new mixbook! It's so wonderful to hold all these precious memories in a beautiful book. The prices are reasonable too!"

2016-08-09

Full of sparkle and shine

"My book came out better than I thought. Pages were bright. Websites so easy to use. Everyone I showed my book too was very impressed. I plan on using Mixbook over and over again!! I got my order so fast too!!"

2016-08-07

Unexpectedly excellent!

"I created 6 book of my.many years of being on the road and was kind of nervous because I just kind of trusted they would be OK. We I received them I couldn't believe how well they turned out. Every picture is so clear and just the whole book is beautiful. I have recommended mixbooks to many friends and I'm excited to continue to use and trust their service.
Thanks mixbooks for preserving my memories!!

2016-08-06

Love, love, love my photo book!

"I couldn't have chosen a better company than Mixbook for my photo book of our trip to Ireland! The software was extremely easy to use, the layout options were endless, the photo quality was excellent, when I had a question it was answered immediately and when it was sent it arrived earlier than projected. I was extremely pleased with the quality of paper and love the hard cover. Great experience...looking forward to my next Mixbook project!"

2016-07-07

Amazing

"Quick to respond to questions and my photo book was perfect exactly how I wanted it. Thank you"

2016-07-07

First class service....so very happy with the product and speedy service!

"I ordered a book on line and needed it delivered within 7 working days to take overseas with me. I panicked when I saw the proposed delivery date as being after the date I was due to go overseas. I immediately contacted Mixbook explaining my predicament and they said they would try to speed things up.......well they sure did, and the book arrived within 5 working days. Can highly recommend. This is the first time I have used them and certainly will use them again in the future."

2016-07-04

YESSSS!

"I know it's possible to create a photo book very quickly on Mixbook, but I tend to spend hours, getting it just right. The first time I ordered from Mixbook, I kept my fingers crossed that the finished product would measure up to all the time spent, and Mixbook came through with flying colors. The entire product -- paper quality, overall construction, photo quality, color -- are top notch. I have to add that the product is very user-friendly, too. Things work the way you guess they would."

2016-05-24

Excellent!

"Beautiful book and great customer service. "

2016-05-21

Mixbook has a heart!

"I was working on a special poetry book for a friend, when the author of the poetry selections (her Mom) suddenly died. The family wanted the book to be presented at the funeral for all to see. With only a matter of four days to the funeral, I was not sure the book could be produced and shipped in such a short time frame. Mixbook came to the rescue, and got it there with next day air shipping on the day of the funeral. The poems were read at the funeral and many were blessed at seeing the beautiful book. Thank you Mixbook for a heartfelt response to a sad situation. "

2016-05-05

Super high quality book + amazing add ons!

"I love love love the themes and the quality was amazing! Have already referred many people to Mixbook and will continue to rave about it :)"

2016-04-24

Mixbook is No. 1

"Mixbook is super easy to use, excellent customer service and great quality. Chat is extremely helpful. Will only use Mixbook for my photobooks."

This review was modified by lgilchuk on April 24 2016 02:49:03 PM

2016-03-22

Travels with Mixbook

"I am working on my third mixbook, all in reference to travel. I love the way they have turned out. My biggest suggestion would be that they need more stickers. Food travel, even flags of countries. I feel that they created mixbook but fail to keep it updated with additions. I find the same old stickers over and over. I may have to look for a new venue the next time around so that I can have some variety."

2016-02-19

Easy, Fun, Top Quality and Even Covered My "Oooops" - Mixbook Delivered - Twice!

"I found Mixbook by simply doing a "google search". I honestly chose them because of their price and offer of a discount code, which I wouldn't have normally done. Not only was the website easy to use, but the option to truly personalize our wedding invitations was so much fun. My order was process and the invitations, reply card and return address labels were received within a few weeks. When my order was received, the invitations and reply cards were perfect, however, the return address labels were illegible. This was 100% my fault - not only did I change the font style, but I also changed the font size, which was much too small. Note to future customers, Mixbook templates are populated with font sizes for a reason so keep the recommended font size or very close to it. Also, if using "script" style font beware that the font is actually smaller than it appears. When I contacted Mixbook to advise them how happy I was with the quality of my wedding invitations and reply cards, I had mentioned the return address labels, at no fault of theirs, and they happily advised me to go back into "my account", revise my labels and they would provide me with a coupon code making the redo of the labels free of charge (I simply had to pay for shipping). They did not have to do this, especially because it was my error. For that reason, I will be back for my Thank You cards and to make a book for my future husband. Amazing customer service!!! Thank you Mixbook!"

2016-02-14

Picture This

"After struggling with Shutterfly, I went with Mixbook and found it much easier to manage. I received my four finished books five days after I placed the order. The pictures were clear, even the ones that had warnings about quality. The prices were great, and I am already starting on my next two books."

2016-02-12

"Absolutely brilliant company to deal with. Will certainly be using them again. Highly recommend MIXBOOK for photo books. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.