Stores > Mixbook

• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status
    • Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-09

Scrapbook addict finds others way to satisfy craving

"I with great honor at 63 have put every cute photo of my kids into award winning hand made books. I cherish the time that I can match paper with photos. I am my most happiest when I am at my desk gluing and cutting. Then my kids got older and they were so busy the photos were starting to not find their way onto paper. This was not good. I had to do something. So I did extensive research to find a company that I could make photo books. I did try a few at the Costco. They were ok. But then I found MixBook. I started a book and a big book and ordered the more expensive lay flat version. WOW, I am happy. I have a company to help me create my memories and the selection of color is excellent. The paper..... when I opened my big 50 page lay flat book I was so pleased. The quality of the pages was superior. The ease of making the book was simple. I am pleased to the point that I will be caught up with putting my two kids life in books really soon. Support this company because once you start making books with them. You too will become a MixBook Addict like I am.. "

2016-11-01

A kind voice in the cyber space wilderness

"When I realized I made an error in my order, I was assisted with a very compassionate and kind lady. She not only quickly resolved the problem and but showed concern and sympathy as well."

2016-10-24

Decent product

"Ordered a wedding photo book. Most pictures were of good quality but there were a couple that were grainy. All of my files were the same so I'm not sure what happened to those few pictures, but for the price, it's a decent product. If you are looking for high quality photo paper- this isn't it. It's an average product, similar to the quality of shutterfly, however, mixbooks downloading of pictures and speed of their website is a lot better than shutterfly. There are a lot of options for layouts and backgrounds. "

2016-10-13

Vacation memories for my traveling companions, too!

"This is the third vacation book I've created for myself and my traveling companions and again, I'm so pleased with the result!

It's fun using Mixbook's many layout and background options to make each page unique. The turn-around time for printing is unbelievably fast and the quality of the finished product is A+. Plus my order coincided with a 50% off sale!

Thank you, Mixbook!

2016-10-03

Amazing customer service - and awesome product

"I caught an error on a product I ordered, and the original order was already being printed. Regardless, Mixbook team swiftly incorporated the necessary edits to the outcome and had the book reprinted. Not only that, they also expedited the shipping - all free of charge - so that I got the print book on time for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend.

We are both very happy with the product - money well spent, and awesome customer service as well!

2016-09-27

The Best Ever

"I was very happy with the quality and time my Mixbook order came in"

2016-09-15

Mixbook is the best!

"Mixbook did a great job bring life to my photo book. Technically and esthetically it is beautiful. The color and reproduction of the photos couldn't be better and it was done so quickly. Thank you so much. Karen Preuss"

2016-09-08

Brilliant customer service!

"I did a lot of research before deciding on Mixbook. In addition to great reviews on the quality of the photobooks, the price was competitive and the customer service reviews sold me. I live outside the U.S. so needed a company that would still be responsive. I asked various questions over many months as I created my photobooks and always received a prompt, accurate and friendly response. When I received my books I was disappointed because of some printing issues. I contacted Mixbook and received a response 18 minutes later offering to reprint the books and express post the order at no cost. I received the new books weeks later and they were perfect. I recommend Mixbook to my friends based on great quality, great price and great customer service!"

2016-09-06

Simple to use = great product

"Superb quality and excellent service. Don't ftware us much better than others I have tried. Even though there was a shipping problem with my first order, MixBook corrected it very quickly. Will (and already have) use them again."

2016-08-18

Beautiful Book!

"I love my new mixbook! It's so wonderful to hold all these precious memories in a beautiful book. The prices are reasonable too!"

2016-08-09

Full of sparkle and shine

"My book came out better than I thought. Pages were bright. Websites so easy to use. Everyone I showed my book too was very impressed. I plan on using Mixbook over and over again!! I got my order so fast too!!"

2016-08-07

Unexpectedly excellent!

"I created 6 book of my.many years of being on the road and was kind of nervous because I just kind of trusted they would be OK. We I received them I couldn't believe how well they turned out. Every picture is so clear and just the whole book is beautiful. I have recommended mixbooks to many friends and I'm excited to continue to use and trust their service.
Thanks mixbooks for preserving my memories!!

2016-08-06

Love, love, love my photo book!

"I couldn't have chosen a better company than Mixbook for my photo book of our trip to Ireland! The software was extremely easy to use, the layout options were endless, the photo quality was excellent, when I had a question it was answered immediately and when it was sent it arrived earlier than projected. I was extremely pleased with the quality of paper and love the hard cover. Great experience...looking forward to my next Mixbook project!"

2016-07-07

Amazing

"Quick to respond to questions and my photo book was perfect exactly how I wanted it. Thank you"

2016-07-07

First class service....so very happy with the product and speedy service!

"I ordered a book on line and needed it delivered within 7 working days to take overseas with me. I panicked when I saw the proposed delivery date as being after the date I was due to go overseas. I immediately contacted Mixbook explaining my predicament and they said they would try to speed things up.......well they sure did, and the book arrived within 5 working days. Can highly recommend. This is the first time I have used them and certainly will use them again in the future."

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.