• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Great product and Great customer service form this company!"

"I am not computer savvy and mixbook was so easy to use. The quality was top notch and the price was very reasonable."

"SO much easier to use than it's competitor site "

"Mixbook has been a reliable and helpful company with which to work, always responding to questions in a reasonable amount of time. I like the wide variety of options for working with my pictures. Delivery was prompt and great coupons are available to reduce the cost. I am very pleased with the outcome of my second 16th birthday book for a grandchild - only 4 more grandchildren to go over the next few years!! I'm looking forward to working with Mixbook again."

"Loved the book! Most important my grand-daughter loved it. Fun and easy! "

"I've tried Shutterfly and Snapfish. Mixbook is so much easier to use and more flexible than either of them. I really like the user interface. The quality of the finished product is stunning. Exactly what we had hoped for our daughter's wedding book! I have recommended it to others already and will continue to do so."

"By far the best online scrapbook around - lots of embellishments and very easy to use. Allows you to be as creative as you like and personalise the book, yet allows beginners to make something professional looking. I will certainly be using it again - I think I have made about 4 or 5 books now and I love using it."

"I enjoyed using Mixbook to do my photo book job.
The software worked well and Mixbook gave good customer support if required. Turnaround time was good considering I live outside of the USA. Yes I would use Mixbook again.
Adrian. Sydney

"I am totally satisfied with my Mix Book product. Everything always comes out the way I expect or better. I totally recommend Mix Book."

"I can not sing enough high praises for Mixbook. With me being a novice putting books together, they had great tutorials and on line chats which were wonderful. When contacting them they got right back to me which was surprising as usually you have to wait 24 hours. They were so good explaining to me what I had to do to rectify my problem so I could continue. Thank you again Mixbook .
From one very happy book maker. :)

"I love Mixbook - the quality, customer service, on-time service .... everything is great!"

"I really love Mixbook. They are there for you. This time, I found a picture that I wanted to include in the book, the next day (after I order it). I asked them and we were able to include it (although it had been 24 hours after I had ordered). The quality is perfect, the pricing is good, the options for the book are almost infinite.... "

"My photos looked fine on my computer and in my photo editing software, but the resulting photobook came out with mostly blurred, unfocused pictures. There was no attempt to explain why that happened, and one suggestion was that I "take different photos." Not helpful at all."

"Love mixbook! I have been using mixbook with rave results to create awesome digital photobooks for several years now. I recently made a calendar for the first time. it was quick, easy and turned out amazing! Professional looking results that anyone can do. "

"Mixbook is very easy to use and if I have a question, I always get an answer from customer service. It makes for a beautiful book."

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.