• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"It was a lot of work to get my pictures uploaded, etc. After that, the process was relatively easy. Had a little trouble using prepare templates...erasing material I didn't want on. But I emailed their help and was amazed at how quickly they responded! I felt like I was a special client! I am pleased with my first book and plan to make more. I will definitely use Mixbook again. Also, it was delivered a week ahea of schedule!"

"My 11x8.5" Classic Landscape Premium Lay Flat Hardcover Photo Book turned out beautifully! The Mixbook web platform for designing the book has been the most user friendly version I've seen so far."

"Great experience. Easy to use, fast delivery and great results."

"Mixbook reprinted my book and did not charge me ! Thank you Mixbook, it is beautiful!"

"I love the ability to edit, enlarge, change backgrounds, fonts, and publish without taking a huge amount of space on my table for weeks! Wonderful system!"

"I ordered it on Sunday and it had shipped by Friday! I was so impressed with the speed and, as always, the quality. "

"Super fast, just what I ordered! Thanks! "

"I was very happy with your service. I have been telling my
friends how good of service that your Company gives.

"I made personalized baby shower invitations (toy story themed) for my sister-n-laws shower - wow! It was super easy to use, and they turned out GREAT! The paper was high quality, and so were the envelopes. I would use Mixbook again in a heartbeat! Also, be aware - they almost always have a coupon code to save you a lot of money!"

"I was very happy with the Mixbook photobook. I was also happy that I got 40% off with their coupon. Made it much more affordable."

"I'd never heard of such possibilities. I've never seen actual products. Was visiting my sister - a neighbor had shown her a product. She seemed so excited, so I actually created 2/3 of a book while she was at work. I was jazzed. Found blank best for me! A square for a rectangle - would need time to learn. Then she said - book needs people. Thank goodness, you have simple editing! Well have learned a lot - have created 6 books. First 3 - my sister received. SHE IS SO THRILLED! Great gift idea.
I did wish I'd learned shift trick for importing photos earlier. Now I just flag photos for book/section of a book - place in a folder click on first, hold shift, scroll to last & click. THAT SAVES TIME!
Great product

"The book is beautiful and arrived on schedule. Love it!"

"Easy to use page construction with a quality end product at a reasonable price."

"the shipping service was very good. I was not so pleased with the quality of the image printing. "

"Easy, fast delivery, great quality of impression."

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.