• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"Quick to deliver and great quality. Made wedding albums for our parents and they just loved them. "

"This was my 1st time creating a photo book. I was very happy with Mixbook. They had the perfect theme for the pictures for the country wedding. The website was easy to use and I got my order sooner than I expected. I will definitely use again if I want to create another album. "

"Customer service is great. They promptly reply if you have a question. The books are all published beautifully."

"Loved using Mixbook, the instructions were easy to understood, and the support was very much appreciated. As far as I know Mixbook is the only enterprise, allowing a blank book, where one can insert captions, photos (as many as needed), to make the finished product your "very own," Purchasing the hard cover book, was a bit more expensive, but it certainly is impressive and will be well appreciated by the recipients. Can't wait to begin my next project... Thank you Mixbook!"

"ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Couldn't ask for better service or a more beautiful product. I needed it faster than usual and couldn't believe how unbelievably fast it arrived. And, the photo album is gorgeous. It was so easy to create (much easier than the four other sites I tried) and the people who received the book can't stop looking at it. Customer services plus a quality product...DEFINITELY RECOMMEND and I'll use them again!"

"This is the easiest, fastest, inexpensive way to take photos that have been stored away and never looked at, to have them published in a beautiful album. Now to enjoy every day if I wish."

"I've ordered several books and cards from Mixbook. They are always beautiful and high quality but also arrive in a very timely manner. "

"Love using Mixbook. Very user-friendly. I enjoy the abundance of themes, backgrounds, stickers and the ability to go in and out of themes. The printed copy is always very clear and just "pops" as you turn the pages. Thanks for such a great product and great printing. I'm a faithful customer for a great product.
Sandy Cross

"La atención fue rápida...siempre respondieron a mis preguntas. El archivo para crear los trabajos son faciles de usar"

"Book came out beautiful. Would like to see newer graphics for next year's summer theme. "

"Mix book provides easy ways to complete a photo book. I always choose to make mine from scratch without a template. Photos can be uploaded quickly, maneuvered on the page and in size simply. Love the choices for number of photos per page with layouts. Product is delivered in timely fashion. Books are well- bound and make wonderful ways yo hold memories."

"How could a watching my 2 year old grandson take a swimming lesson turn into the production of my first book so easily? For "Jasper Goes Swimming" by Grandma Jude I used a blank canvas to begin with and I have MIxbook to thank for a software program that really let my creative side run wild despite my lack of experience in this kind of medium. Both of the friends I invited to share in the editing, really just an excuse to show off Jasper, were amazed and asked if I would help them complete a book of their own! Its been so much fun and so achievable we are now thinking of starting a Mixbook Club."

"When I hit a snag, I got prompt help from a young lady at Mixbook. The books got here even faster than I expected and I am so pleased with them!"

"Great prices; speedy delivery; great product. I always get wonderful compliments on my Mixbook books! Thank you."

"I just received my third book from Mixbook. It had a lot of red eyes in the photos, which weren't visible when making the book, so that is disappointing especially considering the amount of money I paid for the book...$70 with a coupon. I am hoping that Mixbook gets more stickers and options as I feel like I'm using the same things over and over again to make my children's yearly growing up books. "

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.