• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"I had a lot of fun making the cards. There is so much to choose from. They came out beautiful! I am very satisfied."

"Fast delivery, great customer service!"

"Didn’t know what to expect, but the book turned out great and was delivered in a very timely manner. "

"The product was excellent and the turn around time was amazing!
I have used Mixbook several times and have always been more than satisfied with the results.

"Quality was great. Options are amazing. Like no other. I would work on price for delevery, it is a little pricy when ordering just a sample. "

"Quality product. Easy to use and order."

"I appreciated the user friendly program to create my project, clear alerts when a picture was out of focus or I was too close to the edge of the page. When I did have a few questions their customer service was so quick and amazing. They were the BEST! The discount coupons are plentiful and I love the final book. Thanks Mixbook!"

"I am always happy with my Mixbook Books. I did have an issue on my last order as I had to pay UPS charges upon delivery as well a when ordering my book but Mixbook are crediting my a/c with the amount I was charged by UPS, after me sending in copy of UPS receipt.
Very fast and helpful service.

"THE BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!"

"The website was easy to navigate, the order was processed quickly, and the end result was excellent!"

"Great value, Great product, Great service!"

"I found Mixbook after becoming frustrated with how long the turnaround time was for Shutterfly and Snapfish. I had typed "top rated photo books" into Google and got an article comparing the major companies on "photo-book-review.toptenreviews.com" Since Mixbook was rated well, I decided to try them. POSITIVES ABOUT MIXBOOK Their turn around time is shorter than estimated (I ordered 22 photo books on 12/19 and selected economy shipping because faster shipping was a lot more money) and I received the books by early afternoon 12/24! Their photo book program is easier to use than the other two major companies and the one Walgreens has. My photos also uploaded to Mixbook a lot quicker than other sites. Their prices are reasonable and you can request a discount---I was able to email Mixbook to request a bulk discount and was promptly contacted with a discount code. NEGATIVES The quality of the photos aren't as sharp and crisp as in the books I ordered from Snapfish and Shutterfly. They look great on the computer screen, but came out a bit darker which was disappointing. The color of every background isn't easy to see on the screen. I selected a few backgrounds that looked great on the screen, but not in person (I picked a soft shade of yellow---when I received it, it looked neon yellow---which was disappointing). Overall, for the price (about $2-6 less a book) they are good and I've ordered three times from them. If you want a perfect top notch book, you will have to pay more (no discounts for 8x6" books on the other sites) and deal with frustrating programs to create your book."

"Loved the ease of use with inserting and editing pages. Loved the share-ability and the option to have multiple contributors. Super pleased with the quality and the time frame from the time the product is ordered until it is delivered. I would recommend to anyone seeking to create a lasting memory of their special occasion. "

"I absolutely love the products and services offered by Mixbook! I have also always received my order faster than expected. Outstanding!"

"We have used Mixbook in the past for Holiday cards and appreciate the digital templates and ease of design. The order arrived quickly and we were able to use a coupon.

A few things that could be better-the card did not have super sharp resolution and a greater choice of stickers would be helpful.

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.