Stores > Mixbook

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Mom had to pay to receive her "gift" from shipping I already paid for!!!!!

"Ordered a book to send my mother for her 60th as a surprise in France. They CHARGED HER TO RECEIVE THE GIFT because Mixbook doesn't pay to "clear" the customs and duty on the piece. "I apologize but we are not the ones that is asking for this charge but the courier and they can not tell us specifically when the charge occurs that is why we refund then instead." but that is too little too late, my mom literally had to PAY to get her GIFT because Mixbook can't organize having the "sender" (them) receive the charges vs the "recipient" (my mother) get billed. Total bullshit"

2017-09-15

Unique, Beautiful and So Very Fun to Navigate

"I absolutely LOVE this site for my yearly personalized photo holiday cards! They have everything I need and so easy to navigate, especially for someone like me who is a true "nervous Nellie!" I am completely hooked and cannot wait to use them for Graduation Party invitations, Sweet 16 Invitations and any other special event that will be coming up.

If you are looking to create a unique and truly beautiful invitation or card, Mixbook is the only place to go!!!

2017-09-11

MixBook experience

"I was absolutely delighted with my first book of week one of our holiday. That I sent off straight away for the second instalment
of our week 2 (that I had been 'making' whilst waiting for the delivery). I really enjoyed the experience of making my books, downloading the photographs was easy, and the borders and stickers are brilliant.
I am now making a book of my Campervan Restoration.
And also looking at the Christmas cards.

2017-08-23

Easy breezy with dazzling results

"I was a long time Shutterfly user and have switched to Mixbook for the ease of downloading, the great backgrounds and stickers for designing a custom book and the quality of the product. "

2017-08-10

Excellent Experience

"Made this book from our recent road trip. Easy to do and turned out awesome."

2017-08-09

Predictably Perfect!

"I have made several calendars and 6 photo books (from 34 pages to as many as 200), and have been thrilled with the quality of the color, printing and binding, the extremely fast turn around time, and the pricing of the products. Kudos to Mixbook for all of this, plus the many styles, ideas, layouts, and wonderful selection of backgrounds. I intend to use Mixbook for my next project---my own life story in photos! They will help make me look my best!

2017-07-25

Excellent Customer Service

"I had issues with the print quality when my wedding guestbook arrived. Mixbook arranged a re-print straight away and without any hassle and the re-printed version looked fab. I would highly recommend them."

2017-07-14

good quality

"After a few tries, the program was fairly user friendly."

2017-07-06

Quintessentially Superb!

"Mixbook was outstanding in every way. From the start to the finish their level of expertise, professionalism and high quality customer service was exceptional. I will not hesitate for even a nano second to use Mixbook services, they are that good!"

2017-06-29

my photo book

"I was stunned at how good my mixbook photobook was! I would not bother to use any other company, as I am sure that no-one could do a better job!"

2017-06-13

Quality is everything

"I was highly satified with my photobook, and whoever I showed it to kept telling me how good the quality of the cover and the paper were. And FAST SHIPPING! "

2017-06-08

Thank you!

"I have been a Mixbook customer for many years! The quality and service gets better and better. "

2017-06-05

Geate experience

"I've been buying photo books for a couple of years, and I had always highly recommend the service and the products. Recently I bought a poster and didn't arrived on time, but luckily they could solve my issue quickly and finally I could get it. As I said, I highly recommend this page."

2017-06-02

Wedding Book

"Mixbook did a beautiful job on the book. Our friends raved about it."

2017-05-31

Above and Beyond

"Not only did the wonderful printers at Mixbook provide a beautiful hardcover photobook of our travels, after an easy experience putting it all together on the website, they also gave invaluable assistance when one of the books was lost in the international mail. Can not fault such excellent service and products! "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.