• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"its exactly what i was looking for, nice, perfect"

"Excellent service. Photobook was perfect and delivery was on time! Thank you mixbook."

"Your site is brilliant to those of us who enjoy taking pictures and then sharing them, all organized and pretty, on the front of a card. It would help if there was a way to tell if a particular photo is too dark before it went to print. This just happened to me and if I knew that one particular photo was not light enough, I would have selected another photo to use. I don't mean to complain but I was so excited about my next Christmas Card, took the photo's of the family, placed my order, received my cards (very quickly) and was disappointed to see that one of my children's photo was not as bright as the others. Thank you! ~Becky Hess, Kissimmee, FL"

"I used mixbox to make a book for a friend as a gift for her daughter. This sight was easy to use and was fast at loading pictures and the backgrounds and stickers. I missed an error on one of the pages but she was still satisfied and even asked me to print another as a gift for her mother. It was much like an old sight I used but shut down. I have tried others and was unhappy. My husband found this site and I'm so happy with the results. I love doing the shadows to make it 3D. "

"The box was delivered on time..however on both the front and back cover there is a large air bubble.
So it is not flat which makes it easier to ruin...not happy with that..and the corners were all dented and ruined when I opened the box

"My wife and I couldn't be more happy with how our wedding album turned out. Yes, it took me about a week to select and arrange our pictures, but it was time well spent. (I do see now why photographers charge $800+ for these photo albums). But the quality of our album is as good as those from the professional photographers.
Bottom line, we're very glad to have found Mixbook, and would DEFINITELY recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

"I was happy with the product and the efficient time it took to get it to me, also i needed a bit of help and they were very gracious in helping me with the order"

"Very Pleased!! Quality was as expected! Would definitely recommend Mixbook!! "

"Very limited shipping options to Canada. Was charged duty upon arrival on top of high shopping charges. I suggeted other shipping companies and was dismissed by customer service. Not impressed. (Shutterfly is cheaper shipping to Canada and never ends up with duty charges)"

"The quality of my prints are comparable to Walmart though 3x the price and I emailed to tell them I was unhappy with my product and haven't heard back in a couple weeks. Poor product and even worse cudtomer service. I'll never print here again. "

"I tried for over a year on and off to make a photo book for my cousins visit with us in Boston last summer. It was my first time and the support was poor. I kept getting an error message when I tried to place my order, that the resolution was bad. I knew that was, as it was part of the effect I was going for (blurred back drop). I was not able to process my order because of this so I just finally gave up and deleted the photos and had the book printed. When I got the book the photos were too dark. It cost me over 30. bucks for a 20 page soft cover book that looks like I made it at CVS."

"I've made at least a dozen photo books using Mixbpok and other companies, and I'm extremely impressed with the quality of Mixbooks selections, templates and final result. I will continue to use them again and again!"

"Photos turned out a little darker than they show up on your phone. I think that the Mixbook software actually accounted for this as it displayed the photos in the editor software, but part of me wished the printing could be lighter (I'm guessing this is a technical limitation.)"

"Doing the memory book for a special birthday was sheer fun. Can't wait for my next project. Loved it."

"It took me forever to receive my order I still haven't received my last order and i am very unsatisfied I will not be using this site to order my wedding invitations "

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.