• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Did a great job, there was one little flaw I made, wish I or they had caught it.
Overall a great job

"Print quality was not good, there was greyish stripes in the pictures. Not exactly what you want to see in your photo book..."

"Outstanding quality and service. Definiteley will buy again."

"I love mixbook. The site is easy to use and products are great."

"I have never been disappointed with my mixbook products!!!"

"Fantastic product, delivery was fast and using the website is so easy! I love using mixbook"

"The site is easy to use, the formats are terrific, the quality of the finished product is wonderful, and the prices are competitive."

"I love using Mixbook because it allows you the freedom to make any edits you want-no restrictions. One thing that I would like to see is when I have a photo image on the left column, I would like to be able to click this photo and see where it appears in my project"

"Always happy with mixbook!! I will continue to use this program for all my memory books and cards!"

"very happy with the book and your customer service.
only 2 requests
1. have international accents on the words or international words
1. make pictures on the side (the ones we download) bigger so we can see them better.
marie

"This is the second order I've placed with Mixbook and I have been very satisfied with the results. While they may not be the cheapest, their product quality cannot compare to the drug store chains. (Look for coupons or sales to help reduce your costs).

One area they excel in is that the end result matches what you created on the web site exactly. True colors, correct cropping and very nicely put together. Their great communications and quick turnaround make for a great experience.

I have recommended them to others and have never had bad feedback. I'm a happy customer and you will be too.

"Very pleased with both projects I completed.
As I had never done this before I was very impressed with all the available templates, backgrounds, stickers, etc. My only suggestions for improvement have to do with human error - Mine! Because of my personal inexperience, for me, it was difficult to determine how font sizes would actually look in a completed book - the second book - much better - lesson learned. Also, even though I proof-read (many, many times!) there were a few typos in the first project. Lesson learned - have someone ELSE check before submitting order as Mixbook really doesn't offer proofing. The Help staff is very good with any and all questions. - do not hesitate to use that feature! I also very much like the discount offers - as well as the date extensions on them. The second project I did was 173 pages with 500+ photos - saved a bunch! Thank you! I WILLl use Mixbook again (and again!) ns

"This is my third Mixbook photo album. I have loved all of them. I have done the hard cover on all three. The selections for backgrounds, layouts and stickers are great. I do wish we could have the option to change the colors of the stickers. The quality of the pages is great. The shipping time is amazing. This is great, because I am anxious to see the finished result. I will be ordering again."

"I couldn't have had a better first time photobooking experience than with Mixbook. They were immediately helpful, professional, and gave me wonderfully artful choices for photobook pages. I also got a very good deal with a 35% off coupon that Mixbook sent me. When I received my published photobook, I was thrilled. Overall, an expectional experience."

"NEED TO OFFER MORE VARIETY FOR STICKERS LIBRARY. START WITH FLAGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES--NOT JUST A USA FOCUS."

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.