Stores > Mixbook

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.

2017-04-14

Awesome Job!

"My daughters and I collaberated on the book we did, and it was easy and fun to do. The finished product is beautiful and should be a keepsake for our grandchildren."

2017-04-06

Fantastic Experiance

"Book looked really good and I am very happy. Dealing with the staff when I had a small problem could not have been easier "

Dauphin Guy's Avatar

Dauphin, MB Verified Customer
2017-03-31

High Quality Product with Prompt, Courteous Service!

"I am very happy with the high quality of the Guest Book and also with the customer service which I found to be very prompt and courteous. When I received the first book I realized that I made an error. I was surprised that they allowed me to fix it and reorder at no extra charge!! They are friendly and non-complicated. I will definitely be using Mixbook again. One suggestion, to offer "foil" designs for covers and to offer lined pages. Overall I am so pleased with this experience and the end result! Thank-you!!!! :) "

2017-03-12

My Mexico Book

"I had a small issue with my book after printing...and Mixbook didn't even hesitate, they just corrected the problem and sent me another book. I just love my new book as much as the other books that I have had made already. Thanks Mixbook...great job!!"

2017-02-23

Perfecttttttt

"Excellent quality, I will order more in the future"

2017-02-05

the best photobook ever

"i just loved the book. it was exactly the same as i had wanted. even tho my pics were not of the best quality but they still looked good :) its the only customizable book available outhere. i checked elsewhere but no other book had such an amazing story line. would highly recommend it"

2017-01-24

the best

"Loved the format, lots of options to make your photobook original and unique...quick turnaround and high quality and delivery was quick, I will certainly be using again !!

Toni King

2017-01-12

Monthly surprise

"Just had my calendar delivered. So quick. Thanks. I love turning over to see what photo I have for each month. Thank you Mixbook for another year of happy faces of my family looking at me. Very quick delivery and so well packaged. See you again at the end of the year."

2016-12-29

Beautiful wedding photo albums!

"I am so impressed with my albums! I made a 10"x10" album with 55 pages and printed 4 copies. The website was very easy to navigate and Mixbook has several album designs to choose from. I used some of the pre-made page layouts but also designed some myself. They arrived in perfect condition and are absolutely beautiful! The quality is exceptional and the price is just right! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend to anyone."

2016-12-28

Picture Perfect!

"I really like using Mixbook! This is my second time using it and it is so easy and so convenient! I will certainly keep using it! Thanks Mixbook!"

2016-12-23

Fantastic

"I ordered two photo books as Christmas presents for my grandparents and mother in law. Being a UK customer I didn't expect them to arrive in time for Christmas, however I was wrong they arrived just in time and I must say I am extremely impressed with the quality. I ordered two soft back books and they are amazing, they will make wonderful presents. Thank you so much I will definitely be ordering again in the future!"

2016-12-21

"Bought 3 calendars.The 3rd calendar was corrupted ( no edits,missing photos,missing text). Mixbook expect multiple photos not exceeding 10 me showing what was wrong.There are no photos because the content was not saved by Mixbook's software...so you send photos of blank pages!( if you are technically able)....then wait while they evaluate and wait...If you are lucky you will have to do your calendar all over again and wait and wait. Then they wish you a Great Day! Then they send an automated mail asking you for feedback! And you wait and wait. PS still waiting!!!"

2016-12-15

NEVER AGAIN

"A friend told me about this company and I have never written a review before but I felt that people needed to know! DO NOT order from mixbook. I made a vacation book for my boyfriend for Christmas. It was suppose to arrive the first week of December. I never received an email with a tracking number, so I logged back into my account the last week of November to check when my order would be delivered. Looks Like they attempted to deliver it ONCE novemeber 13th and then sent it back to the company. I contacted the company and they apologized and reported that they would reorder the book for me and that I would get it by Christmas. A week went by with no email or tracking number so I wrote the company an email. Never got a response. I tried to live chat again and an employee told me that instead of replacing the order, the first employee simply cancelled my book and refunded my money. so I had been waiting for a book that was never coming and now it was too late to get it in time for christmas!!! Needless to say I was very uspet. This new employee told me to reorder the book and she gave me a 45% off coupon to use since it would now be late.. Went to reorder the book and the coupon was expired!! they simply tell you what they want to make you happy and then you realize its lies"

2016-12-15

Top notch

"High quality materials. Excellent photo prints. Great support for first time customer. The final product was superb. "

2016-12-14

Don't bother with their groupon

"After comparing prices for canvas/acrylic prints between multiple vendors, it became clear to me that Mixbook's so called sales do nothing more than make their merchandise an average price. Please don't waste anyone's time by purchasing them a Mixbookok Groupon this holiday season. Because you can't combine coupon offers (which is what your Groupon gift card is considered by the site), you end up using your purchased gift card promotion to do nothing more than bring the products down to average price. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.