• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I love using mixbook. It's pretty easy to figure out how to use and any questions I had were answered quickly with the online chat. There were a few background pictures where mixbook said the quality wouldn't be good. I chose to use them anyway because they were backgrounds with pictures and writing covering them. I was not disappointed at all. I have used mixbook many times and have been happy with the outcome. The coupons are wonderful as well. This last labor of love that I did, however, was incredible. 91 pages of the lay flat look, hard cover. It's spectacular. Planning another one soon."

"I had never done a photo book, so I Googled the top five companies and Mixbook ranked number one. And with good reason. My photos were pretty sorry, but my story text (you know, like an Architectural Digest feature piece) entered well. Mixbook warned me about the photo quality, but I went with what I had. "

"My book was amazing like always. Thank you so much for giving me this service to preserve every moment forever in a professional fully custom book!"

"Amazing customer experience! Easy to put together, cool designs, fast delivery...my calendar turned out great! "

"I was extremely happy with the way my book turned out! Even old pictures that had to be scanned into the computer turned out clear and vibrant. My books were shipped and delivered quickly. I would recommend Mixbook to everyone."

"The program is so easy to use and the numerous themes available are amazing. "

"Mixbook is great! I was looking for a way to start with a 'blank' album and fill it up the way I want. I tried several others apps/web pages but Mixbook is by far the easiest. The end result is great, too. Great quality paper and prints. I've already made a second book and will be making more in the future."

"This is the comment I sent to Mixbook (after they so graciously reprinted my order):

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The reprint of my project arrived today and it is perfect! I will be the very proud gifter of these books -- one to my daughter, and one to my daughter-in-law. The latter started this process by giving me a Mixbook of her engagement to our son. After all our family's many traditional Christmas foods, she asked for recipes. She will be surprised by this book that includes those recipes! I think I have started another Christmas tradition -- with Mixbook!

(You are welcome to look at these recipes and use, if you so wish ).

I am very happy with the professionalism and care of the Mixbook staff. I look forward to doing many more projects.

"I made sure to purchase rush shipping to receive my book in plenty of time for Father's Day. I noticed printing mistakes and asked if a new book could be sent to me in time for Father's Day. It wasn't. If I can pay $13 for shipping why couldn't my book be sent in time, seeing that it was a special occasion. "

"I love to put together books with Mixbook. They’re the only company of this sort (that I know of) that will let you work with blank pages. This was a Hawaiian themed book, and I much prefer to use my own, authentic graphics than the usual, cheesy looking hibiscus flowers, palm trees and fish you commonly find in tropical themes. I discovered that you can actually upload your own stickers (embellishments) to use in your project.

Sometimes, logging in, it’s hard to get through all the promotional stuff to get to your project, and even then, clicking on “Edit” may take you back through it again a couple of times before you can actually get to work. I created my first book with Mixbook a couple of years ago, but it has disappeared from my projects list.

Mixbook has a price list (if you know where to find it) (http://www.mixbook.com/photo-book-pricing). They frequently have sales, with hefty discounts on certain sizes of books. Without the aforementioned price list, you have no idea what price you’ll actually pay. I took advantage of one of these promotions to print my book. The discount was 20% off the price of the book and another 20% at checkout. Why not just discount 40%? Because taking 20% twice gives them a bit more money. There’s a growing trend with online discounts, not just with Mixbook. You order the item, go to checkout and no discount has been applied. So be alert! Mixbook’s customer service (as of 6/15) is excellent. Chatting or calling, you’ll get great help not only creating your book but actually getting the discount applied.

I tried to send one copy of my book to a friend for Fathers’ Day, paying extra for priority shipping. I was promised delivery by Sunday, June 21st. The book arrived too late, on the 22nd.

The books are nice quality, with substantial paper that shows your photos to best advantage.

"There are many photo sites to choose from, but I have found Mixbook offers the best selection of backgrounds, layouts, accents and most importantly all this for the best price. Mixbook offers special promos to make any project affordable without comprising quality and service."

"I used to use Shutterfly and am SO GLAD I tried mixbook. I started making a book for dear old Dad for Father's Day and began by requesting digital photos from my sisters. Then I saw that I can invite them to work on it!!! How perfect. We all live in three different states making it difficult to collaborate on projects. Mixbook is now my go to site for photo stuffs."

"I completed my first Mixbook photobook about 3 years ago and was delighted with the end result. After trying 1 other popular photobook company I returned straight away to Mixbook for quite a few reasons. The degree of creativity tools available using the Mixbook software is by far, much more diverse and flexible than I encountered with the other company. Once you add your photos into your photobook project, it's very easy to swap and change using the undo/redo buttons. Same with the layouts and backgrounds as well. They have great stickers and cute things to make it really special and interesting. Mixbook often have special discounts which certainly brings the price down and they don't really seem to charge a lot for the postage, especially when the Mixbook we ordered on Monday landed here in Sydney on Thursday. That was such a wonderful surprise. Their customer service has always been good and they actually reply to your enquiries and emails. Give them a try - I'm sure you won't be sorry!"

"The quality of paper and printing is very nice. It was a little frustrating when trying to order when I kept getting a Message of an error on page 26 with a certain photo. On a Live Chat, someone had to over ride that glitch before I could place the order as he said nothing was wrong on that page. Many people have commented that Mixbook is a nicer product than other companies and they want to change."

"My experience was good the customer service was excellent and you get a great product for an amazing price.My only problem with my photo book is that I find that you can offer lay flat pages in the book with glossy hard covers..I saw a book from the competitors and the pages was like the ones you use to do photo prints on but just thicker versions and it was glossy inside out and the pages was lay flat pages..the lay flat pages from mixbook are a bit to bulky and card boardy if you understand what I mean, which makes the book big and heavy especially if you have a lot of pages. Y'all should look into that, other than that I love love mixbook very much and will be sure to tell all my friends and family about you guys. Please note that the only reason I give a four out of five star rating ."

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.