• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The quality of the book and the rapid printing and sending, along with a great discount is above Great!!! I would certainly use your store again IF........ I did have an awful time loading pictures. Some never would load and I'm not sure why. I was making an album for a dear friend that is going back to South America so had to hurry or I would have taken more time. Other than that, it was perfect. However, I will not go through that frustration again of not being able to load pictures. I do hope there is a solution. "

"Amazing Results - we created an 11x 5 photo book as a family present. The tool was easy to use and the quality of the final product was incredible. Could not be happier and could not recommend Mixbook enough!!!"

"Very good quality, very timely delivery."

"Easy to do! Fast service! Will order again from Mixbook!"

"Wonderful experience! Beautiful product with efficient delivery. Would definitely recommend to a friend! "

"I've used Mixbook several times and they always do an amazing job! This time I actually initially created my project on another site because I had a $40 off coupon, but when I went to order, they were almost twice as expensive as Mixbook, so I went and re-created it on the site I love, trust, and am always satisfied with: Mixbook! Thanks for always pulling through! "

"I had a great experience with mix book. I sent them several emails while making my book and they were quick to respond and very helpful. They finished my book very quickly and it turned out beautiful at a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them again."

"I'm not a 'techie' and this was very user friendly! The quality was amazing! I have many other books I want to create now! Thank you"

"Mixbook has ease of use. I love it. My calendar arrived in a matter of days. I will continue to use Mixbook for my various photo projects. Thank you!"

"It was a lot of work to get my pictures uploaded, etc. After that, the process was relatively easy. Had a little trouble using prepare templates...erasing material I didn't want on. But I emailed their help and was amazed at how quickly they responded! I felt like I was a special client! I am pleased with my first book and plan to make more. I will definitely use Mixbook again. Also, it was delivered a week ahea of schedule!"

"My 11x8.5" Classic Landscape Premium Lay Flat Hardcover Photo Book turned out beautifully! The Mixbook web platform for designing the book has been the most user friendly version I've seen so far."

"Great experience. Easy to use, fast delivery and great results."

"Mixbook reprinted my book and did not charge me ! Thank you Mixbook, it is beautiful!"

"I love the ability to edit, enlarge, change backgrounds, fonts, and publish without taking a huge amount of space on my table for weeks! Wonderful system!"

"I ordered it on Sunday and it had shipped by Friday! I was so impressed with the speed and, as always, the quality. "

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.