• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

"Easy to use. More for my money. Ships quick. Can't beat it."

"Mixbook was the perfect answer to making a wedding book from my daughter's wedding photos. It was easy to use. Best of all the book was perfect when it arrived. Better than I expected. It was so fast. Don't wait. Make one today!!"

"I had an issue with the quality of the book printed. I contacted Mixbook and they sent me a new one free of charge!"

"I was amazed at how professional looking the book was. It is really beautiful. I was so excited to receive it because it was a collection of picture memories of our 50th wedding anniversary celebration with the whole family for a week at Destin beach. Mixbook did an outstanding job. I'll be using them again and again."

"Address mismatch found on whats printed on UPS package top & whats given in my account as shipping address. Twice UPS claimed they could not resolve the given address & hence delayed delivery."

"I made the recent purchase for some friends that we went overseas with and I just did a photobook to give to them of some of the places we went. I just received it today and it looks fantastic, I think they will be so happy to receive it as a gift.

Once again thank you very much, the photobook looks wonderful. What a great way to have your photos/memories kept. Great job

regards morena serafini

"The book came out amazing! I will definitely do all my scrape books through mixbook! "

"I LOVE mixbook I have made 3 books. My last was a re order but added several pages to it. I needed quite a bit of help, and I recieved the help instantly and throughly. I didnt finish intime for the special offer code and each time i was offered an extra day for that special. Finally when I was finished again i needed help and it was there through there on line help with a person. After my order. I recieved my book in 6DAYS, yes 6 days. It was awesome just as the others. I cannot wait to make another book. Thanks mix book !!!!!"

"Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to make another project!! It was sooo user friendly and very reasonably priced since I found a coupon for 50% off!! I am sooo thankful that I was able to preserve our sons beach wedding forever and personalize it which made it even more special!!
Thankyou,
Marylou Franck

"I was very happy with my book after it arrived. The colors were great, it looked exactly as it did in the preview and the paper quality was excellent. I was familiar with desktop publishing so I didn't do the tutorial, but wish I would have because it took awhile to get the hang of the program. Overall, I would recommend mixbook to anyone. "

"This was my first photo book through Mixbook. I am obsessed with how fantastic it came out. I show everyone who walks through my door! Even my mail lady! lol Well worth every penny and second of time I put into it. I will never manually put a photo album together, nor will I use another website. I LOVE all the options available for great backgrounds, and stickers, and comments from Mixbook.
Other websites are so limiting. Adding Text: I've used Snapfish and Shutterfly and their sites only allow the text either above or below the page. If you try to make it bigger, it doesn't fit, you can't change the background of the text either. With Mixbook you can put text wherever you want. I can put it right over a picture, I can change the angle of it, I can move it around the page. Backgrounds: There are so many backgrounds, my most time consuming part was that I couldn't decide which to use. You can make it one color, or add a solid or patterned strip to make it more unique. Stickers: Mixbook has these "stickers". It's like scrap-booking without the expense of the scrapbook materials. You can add cute little pictures to your photo pages. Best of all you can move them where ever you want. Again angling them if you want or resizing them. I put little pumpkins and bats, and Halloween stickers to my son's Halloween pages. Pictures: you can size pictures, crop pictures, and zoom all on the photo page. I love that you can add borders, thick border, thin boarder and you can select colors too.

I love that I can make my photo book look like a scrap book with Mixbook without the hassle or expense of the scrapbook materials. The quality is amazing. Your July coupon was so generous I'm so glad it was offered.

I also received my photo book a lot faster than I thought. Very quick turnaround. I was so pleasantly surprised!

"I love Mixbooks! I use them all the time making books for my grandson's. This time I had made a book for an employee moving on after 18 years of service. The book arrived damaged by the mail and I told mixbook right away about it. They were so helpful and got the book back into production and mailed it in time for the going away party! Mixbook is easy to use, as other employees contributed to the book to make a great memory for her. Thanks mixbook for your great customer service."

"I loved being able to customize my book. I love all the features including the feature that helps you center and line up the photos to be even with the other photos on the page. Seeing the finished book in your hands is even more amazing. However good it looks on the computer, it's even better in real life. The pictures are crisp, the paper is high quality. The most recent book I completed was a gift for someone and they were absolutely thrilled to receive it. Love, Love, Love Mixbook!!"

"Mixbook provided one of the most incredible customer service experiences I have ever had! The staff were quick, helpful, and responsive to any and all questions.

I have given the Mixbook(s) as gifts and everyone has been thrilled with the quality of the memory books.

Thank you for everything!

"I ordered a copule of photobooks from this company and loved them. They are printed in good quality paper, and look exactly as I wanted them to look. I used their software to designed them, and it was easy to do so; however, it was time consuming --perhaps because I pay close attention to detail. If you are content with using their templates, many of which are nice (though not all), it will take you next to no time to finish your photobooks.
I decided to pay only for standard shipping because it seemed to me that shipping is overprized. With all of that, I received my items way earlier than expected. Would defenitely recomend it to a friend.

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.