• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"I ordered a 12 X 12 hardcover photo book. It was the first I ever did and I valued the templates very much. It was easy to change backgrounds and upload photos. I really loved being able to save and edit as much as I wanted. I had a promo code that got me an awesome price and the book arrived quickly. I absolutely love it!"

"I have used this company twice now and have been wrapped with the outcome. Their products are of utmost high quality!"

"From beginning to end of my projects, it was amazingly easy. I appreciated that there is the cautionary alerts on photos which may not look good in print, those were helpful and made me double check if i wanted those photos in my project. I also like how the photos are able to be used for other projects so I do not have to keep reloading.
The only thing that i did not like about the projects were that when choosing the spread to view rather than one page, the fonts and while typing became really small and I had to increase the page size in order to see what I was typing. Overall, I am really pleased with the way it turned out being my first two projects.
Thank you!

"I ordered 4 different calendars from Mixbook. I'm very pleased with all. Very easy to make and customize. They turned out great."

"Be careful when selecting your template. Some have witty little sayings in text boxes that if you do not delete will be printed on your final."

"Mixbook resolved the situation."

"I love my Christmas Cards from Mixbook. Everyone who received them gave them really high remarks"

"Quality of product was horrible- Too Dark. I had used the photos previously with "SHUTTERFLY" and the products were beautifully done which proved to me that it was NOT my photos but their process that made them too dark. They sent along a note asking for feedback if I wasn't 100% satisfied. Their customer service insulted my camera & my ability to preview my work before submitting. I will NEVER order from Mixbook again!! "

"My book arrived quickly and it looks great!"

"My order was filled quickly and the quality of the pages is very good. The spine of the book is crooked and a bit squashed at each end. But overall, I am happy with my book. I found the Mixbook program very user friendly and will make another book."

"I was very happy with the product. The only reason that will stop me using mo Mixbook book again is the very hefty price of postage. I was shocked to read my credit card statement once the fee had been converted to Aus$. The book became an extremely expensive Xmas present. "

"This was my first photo book and was thrilled with outcome & ease of putting it together. Designs are great with good variety. I am an Australian user & was thrilled that it only took approx 10 days to get to me. My whole experience has enticed me now to do some more. I will have to do them on specials because of the bigger shipping costs involved.
Thankyou Mixbook

"Service was GREAT, as always. Books are perfect except for the "Bailey" book which had a picture border showing on one page that wasn't visible except in Edit mode. "

"I was happy for the turn around time on my books. "

"Your service was quick, efficient, well priced and most importantly your product was bang-on exactly what I ordered. I am very pleased.
Thank you and I would recommend your products to anyone.

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.