• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Mixbook is AMAZING! I have used it personally and as a teacher with my students. Class publishing projects turn out really impressive, and students really enjoy using it and sharing how to make a Mixbook with Mom and Dad. Very user-friendly, lots of variety for creativity. Special discounts for group-type orders on those class projects -- just call Mixbook! Great support when/if needed."

"I realy enjoy ordering from you . It was very nice et fast delivery as well. I will come back soon to order again . Thank you
Hélène Côté

"My one and only complaint: I would like to see better discounts or coupons, especially for returning customers. I have received better discounts from other companies, but I feel you have much more of a selection and the service is excellent. My books always arrive early than expected arrival!"

"Mixbook went above and beyond my expectations for the photo book I recently made with my Wedding pictures! I loved it!"

"I switched to this service when others could not accommodate small- to medium- businesses needs for corporate discounts. Mixbook staff easily assisted me (in various jobs) with options for meeting budgetary requirements and without undue compromise to product quality. Because of my experiences, I switched my personal photo journaling to Mixbook and found the staff equally receptive to providing help and options as various production and shipping challenges arose. I consider myself a Mixbook customer for life."

"The book turned out very nice but I was disappointed with the shipping. The book was sent from Calgary so why did I have to pay $20.00 for shipping to an address in Calgary?"

"I love Mixbook! Their yearbook templates are easy to use and have quite a bit of options. The quality of the books, especially hard covers, is incredible. I also love the fast production and shipping!!

Tips to Tylee Graverson- he is an excellent customer service representative!

"After I got the hang of it, it was smooth and quite easy. You did a beautiful job. I will recommend. Also, price and delivery was exceptional!"

"My Mixbook experience was great and I plan to put together more books. As a former printshop professional, I was very pleased with the way my pictures printed. They were scans of very old slides and some were quite dark but they printed perfectly. I had a little trouble with the interface at first but figured out that it is quite similar to Publisher. I ended up with extra blank pages in my first effort so make sure to scroll through all your pages with the scrollbar at the bottom of the page before submitting. The whole book is high quality and a gift I'm proud to give. "

"I absolutely love my announcements! They were even better than I expected! I ordered them super late on a Monday and recieved them in the mail by Friday of that week! And I didn't chose the regular delivery option! I highly recommend this site for people who want to create their own cards. You can mess around with their templates and use your own photos. They looked professionally done and I'm extremely pleased. "

"The creation wizard was easy to use and had many options. The price was very reasonable I felt and my scrapbook got to me in only 3 days. I referred mix book to all of my friends coming back from spring break "

"Beautiful book, delivered in record time! Well worth the money.
And Mixbook always answers any questions or problems promptly and makes sure I'm happy with their product!

"Wow! I was so happy with the two photo books I ordered! If I ever need more books I'll definitely be back!!"

"Dear Mixbookers,
I'm ecstatic! The first copies of the book I worked on for the past two months arrived today, three days after I placed the order, and they far exceed my expectations. I picked your company because of your reputation for accurate color reproduction, important for an album of artwork, and the color fidelity of your printing is amazing. It's better than on my computer screen, something I never expected. I found your program very well thought out and easy to use, and at the same time very flexible. I used your online support several times and always got quick and helpful answers. Overall, this was my best experience ever in dealing with an online company, and I can only congratulate you on your superb performance.
H.E.H., Saratoga, CA

"The book templates were very easy to use and quick to load, edit, etc. I would definitely use Mixbook again; prices are comparable to Shutterfly, which I have used previously. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.