• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2015-07-27

"I don't like that nothing was printed on the spine of my book. I also don't like how when trying to insert images into pre-set templates, it will not let you alter how the image appears in that slot...it is always way too zoomed in and does not fit."

2015-07-26

"I was completely satisfied with the finished product but not with the ordering process. The delivery was quick and the final product again fabulous, however the ordering process some what like the right hand does not know the left. The only give you 30 minutes to make changes and even when you make a change within 5 minutes the right and left hand do not know lol :-) but its true it happened to me"

2015-07-26

"I've used other book companies like "My Publisher" and the photos were reproduced much better than those in the Mixbook that I ordered. Also, the book was more expensive than I feel it should have been, even with a 40% discount. The last thing is that Mixbook makes money off of any book that is purchased by others, and the photographer who makes the book gets nothing. I feel that the person who made the book should get an automatic percentage of the book that is purchased by others on the site. I doubt I will make another book from Mixbook, especially since I am a published photographer."

2015-07-25

"The only negative thing i can say is about the delivery price. 20$ for two small books it's very expensive. It's was 10,99$ for one book and than it double when i decided to order a second one. I think i'll have to find another compagny closer from my place. "

2015-07-24

"When I placed my order on July 12, I was informed it would be delivered on July 29. It was actually delivered on July 18. Thank you Mixbook for an exceptionally speedy service. "

2015-07-24

"The software was very user friendly. I received a high quality book in just a few days. The pictures are sharp and the colors are true. I am very pleased and will definitely use mixbook again. "

2015-07-24

"great service, very high quality in the product, was very pleased to see how it went from computer screen to print. I will be using it again."

2015-07-23

"Mixbook rocks! Best web-based user interface for custom design - easy, precise, and I was able to save my project to finish later. The delivered invitations matched my layout and colors exactly as I designed them. I am very pleased and will continue to use Mixbook. Thank you!"

2015-07-14

"The coloring on the last page wasn't correct. The purple was to be darker. However, the product was great "

2015-07-14

"I have created 5 travel books on Mixbook, each over 100 pages. The software is straightforward, very flexible, and easy to use. Customer service was prompt courteous, and very helpful in getting me up to speed on my first attempt, a few years ago. The book quality is superb - sharp, accurately colored photos, a myriad of fonts, tight hardcover binding, and beautiful dust-jackets. Delivery has always been ahead of schedule. Packaging is very protective - no dings on the book covers. I'm planning several future books, maintaining a consistent style throughout. With two copies of each book, our two children will inherit our "family travel encyclopedia.""

2015-07-14

"The system was easy to use and very accommodating to my needs. My photo book included approx. 400 pictures and only 3-4 of them appeared a little bit darker than I have expected from my screen. Paper is thick and it was delivered faster than I expected. I am very satisfied."

2015-07-13

"The program is NOT user friendly add all. Very difficult to add pictures/edit. Needs to be more intuitive."

2015-07-10

"Very user friendly. ..quality was good...and good pricing."

2015-07-08

"When I first received my order I noticed that text was deleted from 4 pages. I emailed Mixbook and they immediately sent out a new order with completed pages! They were quick and accommodating. I highly recommend Mixbook! "

2015-07-07

"I have made 4 other photo books before this one with Mixbook. Everything about Mixbook impressed me! More edits than all the other companies. It was printed quickly & delivered quickly. This last book with Lay Flat technology was especially impressive!! The 'hard' pages were amazing! I will never use any other company!"

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.