• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Ordered the Premium Lay Flat book for a book I did for my Dad's 80th birthday and it was really nice. I would highly recommend this book for a really nice gift for those extra special occasions!"

"Mixbook support people have been rapidly responsive and effective."

"Very happy with the finished project. Easy programme to use. Already ordered another copy for my mum. Good discount vouchers available.
Few minor issues- some of the colours are different to how they appeared on the computer. A few photos not quite as clear as they should be (or colour a bit off).
Also it used up all my internet allowance uploading the photos (so I can't start on my next one).
Pages are not quite as thick and glossy as on a previously used site (albumworks).

"The quality of binding and colour printing was very good and the book is superb."

"I have made quite a few mixbooks - love the process. So easy to use. The theme books and templates make you look like a pro. The support team is amazing. The quality of the books every time exceeds my expectations."

"I had written a 109-page travelog/picture book size8.5x11 in "Pages" on my Macintosh and then couldn't find any place to print it. Most picture book printers, including Macintosh, not only provide a pre-ordained format for layout of photos and text, they also do not offer that size in portrait format. Then I came across the "blank" 8.5x11 hardbound book in Mixbook. It was easy to transfer the finished pages, size them and line them up properly. If I remember right, the book arrived 3 days after I had submitted the material and it looks beautiful! I couldn't be happier. The price was right also! I will use them again!"

"While attempting to put my book together, there were several problems with the site. I would save my changes and then go back to preview an It would be wrong. When I finally was able to get the site to download and save all my material I checked, rechecked, and then had a fresh set of eyes to recheck again. EVERYTHING was correct. I placed my order and the next morning I went to look at my book again and it was wrong. There is no customer service number to call so I had to do a chat. I was told there may have been a problem with the save system and they would offer a one time curiosity of fixing my book but I had to pay shipping. WHY... I had already paid shipping on a book was wasn't going to ship. If there was a problem with the save system how is that my problem? I did receive my book correctly,and in a timely matter, however there are too many memory book sites out there. My next book will not be made with mixbook. "

"The photo book application is versatile and easy to use, and produces great results. Mixbook is my go-to site for preserving all my memorable experiences."

"We love the guest book. It is just beautiful. It was easy to make and turned out wonderful. Thank you mixbook"

"was very easy to make the card look and say exactly what i wanted. didn't have to use a "canned" phrase"

"Everything about MIXBOOK was excellent. Service, help, program,....etc."

"I absolutely love Mixbook for digital scrapbooking!! The designs and stickers are my favorite, with so many to choose from and a lot of variety. I especially love the chat service for the little things that I just can't figure out... :) the staff are very helpful and considerate and I can't thank them enough for helping me with my many questions :)
I recommend this site to anyone who loves digital scrapbooking.

"i needed to make a photo book and mixbook did exactly what i was looking for"

"Turned out very nice and easy to use!"

"Recently, their performance in all aspects has bottomed out. Over the years, I have purchased several books from them, but the last one is terrible – the colors are chalky, dull and grey. The font is not at all how it looks on the monitor. When contacted numerous times, they asked me to send photos of the problem. I did and now they refuse to respond.

I asked to send the book back and have my money returned – no response.

Admittedly, I am only a single data point. But I doubt that I am the only person having a problem. Something very bad happened to their quality.

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.