Mixbook Reviews - mixbook.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.20/10 1,586 reviews

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,589)

Rating 4/102/5

"Overall, what drew me to this site was the selection they had to offer. However, once I began the actual process of customizing my invitations, I found the site extremely difficult to navigate and the editing process was tedious and would not allow me to make simple adjustments without changing things one word or even letter at a time. After nearly 2 hours invested in the editing process I felt obligated to buy the product for the amount of time i had put in even though the price was not stellar. When the invitations arrived I was disappointed in the final product, the cardstock was frayed on 3 of the edges as if cut by dull scissors. Long story short, unless you have lots of time and patience, search elsewhere for your product. Not worth the time or money in my opinion. "

"I just purchased graduation cards for my son through Mixbook. They look great! The black is very dark and the colors are deep and rich without being overly saturated. The satin matte finish is wonderful and it is the basic finish, not an add on or pay extra finish. Recommend this product!"

"This is the first time I had done a coffee table book like this. My husband & I went to Italy for 12 days and I took 3033 photos and all were gorgeous! I really wanted this book to be special and after reviewing the various books listed I knew I wanted to make one. At first I had some problems uploading some photos and sent in a note to customer service and promptly got an answer back. From picking the color of the background pages, to the layout help, to the stickers..man, it became easier the more pages that I did. By the time I was finished with my book, I would see learn something else about what to do to "tweek" my work and make the pages just "pop". I really enjoyed putting this book together and finished it ahead of time so I was able to take advantage of the 40% discount, too. The 14 x 11 hardcover coffee table book arrived in 5 days from when I place my order...WOW! The book was OMG just unbelieveable!! The quality of the paper and the layout were superbly done! I had questions about the size of the photos and what the quality of the photos would look like but boy, I didn't have to worry at all. All photos were crystal clear and placement on the pages were balanced. The colors of the background paper really enhanced my photos. I really couldn't wait to share this book with all my family, friends and co-workers and it just blew them away! They couldn't believe that ALL the photos in the book were mine! I can't wait to make another book on my next trip or just put one together for every day purposes.
Thank you so much for the high quality of your book and the fast, efficient way you delivered my book to me way ahead of schedule. I surely know this is a book I shall cherish and be proud to show off!

"Couldn't be happier. I got exactly what was promised."

"I created my own grad party invitations from scratch and the program was so amazingly easy to use - far easier than some of the others I've tried. Uploading the photos and creating the wording was very simple. They've earned my Christmas card business. My order was done and delivered about a week ahead of the estimated time and looked great. 100% satisfied."

"The pricing was great and on top of that they offered 20% off for first purchase. Then the product came a lot sooner then expect which was great because we were able to get the announcements sent out in time for graduation. Very Satisfied and good customer service!"

"The bookI ordered turned out better that expected. It was perfect and breath taking. It transported my bride right back to the Mexican beach where she said "I do". "

"I was impressed!:) they had fast delivery and beautiful quality !!!:)"

"Best service, helped me work with my photos in the nicest way possible!!!!! "

"Easy way to view your best pictures at one place without fumbling around with the computer "

"Mixbook is the best online scrapbooking website because its easy to access, saves everything, ships quickly, and the pictures turn out amazing! Thanks for making my digital pictures come to life!

"I cannot say enough about how unbelievably pleased that I am with my Mixbook. This was my first online photo book creation, so I wasn't really sure what quality to expect. Mixbook has met and exceeded ALL of my expectations!!!! This was a birthday gift to my mother. Someone videotaped her reaction to opening her Mixbook, and it was absolutely PRICELESS!!!! She was overcome with emotion at seeing her grandbabies in print like that. Thank you Mixbook for helping me with giving my mom the BEST gift she has ever received!!!! I will be back!!! "

"i have worked with mixbook for quite a while now and after plenty of book si can really say mixbook is great! they have the greatest customer service and if there are any issues thay resolve it as soon as possible!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I love mixbook overall, but there's that% that keeps me from rating you 100% and that is the mailing cost as well as the shipping. Many times my orders are received in 8 - 10 weeks if not at all. I will say that mixbook is generous enough to replace my missing books with no problems . Over all I love mixbook. "

"My initial order of 7 books was damaged. All 7 had their upper right corner mashed. I told Mixbook about the damage. They asked for pictures of the damage and the shipping carton which I provided. They promptly reprinted the books at no cost to me. I will be ordering more books from Mixbook. By the way, the quality was excellent - clear photos and vivid colors. Very satisfied! "