Stores > Mixbook

• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

2016-02-02

Mixbook Preserves My Memories!

"From the ease of use to the lovely designs to the prompt delivery, Mixbook earns my five stars! I love the finished products and enjoy looking at them over and over again. As a grandma of seven little ones, I love the fact that I can do one book, order seven copies, and make everyone happy! I also love that I can go back later and revise and/or order more copies. Great job, Mixbook! You have my highest recommendation!"

2016-02-02

"Wonderful and easy way to memorialize those special moments in life! The books have been fun to create, the finished products are great quality, and I'm always impressed at how quickly they arrive after ordering!!"

2016-02-02

no more boxes of pictures in the basement!

" I like to remember our travels and our childrens' special events with pictures.
Scrapbooking was fun but took too long and so the pictures inevitably ended up in the basement. Now I just have to sort the camera cards and spend a few weeks putting them together for a great book of the events. I have tried several different on line products but I like Mixbook the best as it is easy to use even for a sort of in between tech generation and there is so many different options that I can still be creative with the backgrounds, layouts etc.

2016-01-31

A great idea that flew accross the pond

"I made up a Coffee table book for a relatives 90th birthday. It was quick and easy to do but with advanced options available if you need them. It warned me when the resolution of my images were getting close to their limit, so the end result was all good quality images. There was also on-line chat and support when I needed it.

I was slightly concerned about ordering from the UK, but I needn't have been as it arrived well inside of the advertised time. The book looks great!

2016-01-29

Great Product

"I was very pleased with the Mix Book Photo Book that I made for my wedding guestbook! The pages were easily customizable and the clipart stickers were fun to use. The program was very user friendly. My book came even sooner than the original shipping arrival date. I plan to order my wedding invitations from this site as well :)"

2016-01-28

Awesome!

"I cannot say enough positive things about Mixbook. I have ordered the books from three so far, and each time they have exceeded my expectations. The most recent book I ordered was the lay flat book for my engagement photos, and it turned out awesome. Another thing I really like is the super fast shipping... I chose "budget shipping" because it really didn't matter to me when it got here, but to my surprise itwas at my door BEFORE out was even supposed to ship! How awesome is that!?"

2016-01-26

Easy to use, wish pricing was visible

"I really liked using Mixbook, it was easy to use and uploaded photos fairly quickly.
One serious thing thing I didn't like about Mixbook is it only gives a starting price and then doesn't tell you how it charges you. I had no idea if it was based on the photos, pages, using a premade template or creating your own, or if using different backgrounds or stickers or what effected the pricing. By the time I finished my book it was a lot more expensive than if I would have done scrapbooking the old fashion way which I was going to do until my sister told me that Mixbook was affordable.
But, since I had already spent hours on this book I purchased it any way.
I was happy with the book, I bought soft cover, soft bind and I know I'll enjoy having it for years to come.

2016-01-26

super cute baby book!!

"We create a book every year so I am very familiar with photo books. Mixbook did deliver! I created a baby keepsake book for our youngest and captured the beginning of our cleft palate journey. I am an illustrator by degree (mommy by career) and love the ability to be creative with Mixbook's many options. The print quality is great! I was so excited to find a great deal with the 8.5" square book and I am so happy with the final product. Quick shipping was a plus. Thanks so much for giving us a book that we can cherish for a long long time and share our journey with others."

This review was modified by julzbug on January 26 2016 09:01:40 AM

2016-01-23

Picture Perfect

"I take a lot of photos, and whether it's a photo book to commemorate an event or calendars to share with friends Mix Book has proven to be the best of many companies that provide thus sweet. The ease of formatting my projects, the quality, and speedy delivery are top notch. "

2016-01-23

No need to look farther than Mixbook

"I recently received my second Mixbook and I continue to be absolutely thrilled. I've used other programs in he past and initially went to those sites for my project. I found them to be very restricting and therefore searched for other alternatives. I came upon Mixbook and began 'playing' with layouts and making various selections from the many options readily available. As someone who spent many years in the graphic arts I love the flexibility this site offers. I was also able to figure out how to create my own templates somewhat quickly and it saved me quite a bit of time, as well as giving me exactly what I wanted. Not having used this service previously, my one concern was the quality of the finished product. When I received my first book I was more than pleased. The photos were reproduced beautifully and even one that was flagged as questionable was more than acceptable given what it represented. I have several more travel books to create and Mixbook is without a doubt my product of choice. I will also be passing the word on to all who wish to create precious memory books.

Lastly, I've emailed Mixbook with questions on a few occasions and the response time and customer service is the best I've received from most companies with whom I've done business. They are the best!

This review was modified by jhb10251 on January 23 2016 01:16:25 PM

2016-01-22

Mixbook was easy to use

"Mixbook was easy to use and helpful when I had questions. I would definitely use them again!"

2016-01-20

the best for ceativity

"I have used Mixbook for all book and calendar creations. I find the versatility for creating my own is superior to any on the market. I hope they continue to add to it. 4 stars because sometimes their website is a bit difficult to navigate. I had trouble finding a price for my calendar in the final hours of a sale. I have always been 100% pleased with the quality."

2016-01-19

Don't give up they can help you and you will be happy.

"I tried to do a book for my sister and had a horrible time. I tired for several months and even emailed with Mixbook but that was not satisfactory...partly because I was not savvy enough with a computer. I finally called and spoke with someone who was fabulous and helped me order my book to my complete satisfaction. I had to call several times to complete the order but they were very helpful and explained everything. I would and plan to use Mixbook again."

2016-01-18

BEST PHOTOBOOK SERVICE EVER

"I have made 15 customized photobooks in the last 5 years. I've tried 3 of the well known services and have run into a few hiccups (lost many hours of effort) and some cumbersome tools for making customized books. I researched looking for the best photobook web site and found a survey that ranked Mixbook as BEST. After producing 2 Photobooks and have two in the works, I also rank them as best. The quality of the books was excellent and the tools for making the books was most intuitive."

2016-01-16

It's a Dog's Life

"Created a wonderful calendar as a gift for my husband. Recorded 10 years of being Puppy Raisers for Guide Dogs Victoria, with pictures of all the pups we have raised over that time. It turned our so much better than I expected and I will definitely use Mixbook again.The calendar arrived within days of ordering so was an all round 5 star experience."

This review was modified by helnix64 on January 16 2016 10:34:51 PM

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.