• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"Very professional looking. Excellent help online!"

"I received my 113 page photo book it was a bit expensive and I could not say I'm satisfied with it.
Because I'm thrilled, over the moon, jumping with joy happy with it.
Thank you guys, as we say down under, A bloody good job

"The mixbook staff Josh, Renee and Kat were quite responsive when I told them I haven't receive my order. I appreciate their patience and when I still haven't received the order they offered to resend my item and even upgrade my shipping to UPS so it's trackable.. all at no extra cost.

Great service! I finally receive my item and I'm happy with the album. Thanks a zillion!

"So far everything has been good. The books are easy to design. Plenty of options. "

"Your program is very easy to use, and very complete. I just had some trouble discerning how the finished brightness would appear."

"Mix book always delivers! Great product, great quality, exactly what I ordered and better.
A little pricey but otherwise awesome products.

"I've made many books through mixbook and all of my books have been professionally printed. The customer service reps have always been so charming and helpful. Thanks to all. "

"I enjoy creating the books...it takes me a very long time to do but only because I want it to be perfect. I like that I can add my own backgrounds and stickers etc.
The books come out gorgeous and are great quality. I wouldn't use any other company to create my books.

"Great quality and fast service"

"I have been a customer of mixbook for 5+ years. Overally I love the ease of using the program and the quality of the printed books.

However, I am very frustrated that you have to pay for shipping for every size of book ordered. I am in Canada so I don't qualify for the free shipping deals. I recently ordered four different books in five different sizes (some in duplicates). I had to pay five shipping charges. The shipping alone was $55. Yet all of the books were sent in one slim box! There is no way that should cost $55! Some websites will estimate a larger shipping cost and then only charge the customer for what shipping actually cost. And of course most websites these days offer free shipping (even to Canada) if there is a minimum order (my last order was over $130). I do not appreciate that Mixbook is making a profit off shipping charges.

Finally I am equally not impressed that some of the images at the bottom of my books were cut off even though they were not in the potential cutoff zone.

I am wanting to start working on two new books, but I don't know if I will continue to use mixbook or switch to an alternative company.

"One thing I would change is the page with your logo on it at the end. I would remove it"

"It is always a pleasure to preserve the good memories of a travel in a photo book that is so easy to make and that in paper is exactly like you see digitally. Congratulations to the good work of the team of Mixbook.
M M Barreto
Portugal

"I had initially ordered a copy of the book for my mother, but after seeing hers, I decided I and my wife needed to have our very own.
The book was easy to organize, and all the tools on your website made it even easier to put it together. We are extremely well pleased.
Kenric A. Prescott

"Very easy to use, edit, arrange. The back ground choices, text editing, were all very nice. I used other photo books companies before and found this site to be the easiest yet.
I will use them again, I received my order two weeks faster then expected.
The different photo layouts, cropping and arranging modes made my own editing and arranging fun. The catalog of selected photo's were there to see to swap, move etc...
I chose the hard cover with full page photo on the front and it stands out in my collection, WELL DONE.

"Love it! Easy software to use. Fast shipping. Great price. Love the final product. Guest book for our wedding. Will be coming back for sure. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.