Stores > Mixbook

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.

2017-06-13

Quality is everything

"I was highly satified with my photobook, and whoever I showed it to kept telling me how good the quality of the cover and the paper were. And FAST SHIPPING! "

2017-06-08

Thank you!

"I have been a Mixbook customer for many years! The quality and service gets better and better. "

2017-06-05

Geate experience

"I've been buying photo books for a couple of years, and I had always highly recommend the service and the products. Recently I bought a poster and didn't arrived on time, but luckily they could solve my issue quickly and finally I could get it. As I said, I highly recommend this page."

2017-06-02

Wedding Book

"Mixbook did a beautiful job on the book. Our friends raved about it."

2017-05-31

Above and Beyond

"Not only did the wonderful printers at Mixbook provide a beautiful hardcover photobook of our travels, after an easy experience putting it all together on the website, they also gave invaluable assistance when one of the books was lost in the international mail. Can not fault such excellent service and products! "

2017-05-30

Good stars across the board

"I am very pleased with my wedding album. Everything came together perfectly, I was able to relive that beautiful day. Thank you."

2017-05-23

Stellar customer service!!

"I highly recommend Mixbook! Their products are quality and service is consistently top notch! I had an issue based on something I misunderstood when placing my order, Mixbook followed up quickly and made it right. I will patronize Mixbook in the future based on how they value their customers!! Thank you "

2017-05-17

Wonderful product

"Great stickers. Easy to figure out. End product even better than it appears on the screen. Photos, docs much sharper. "

2017-05-13

Beautiful wedding album

"After reading all the reviews I decided to trust Mixbook with making my Wedding Album. I am absolutely over the moon with the finished product. It is stunning and the paper inside the cover is glossy and to the highest standard. We obviously used a professional photographer for our photos, but they are printed extremely well. The templates available to build your album have beautiful words and the finished book is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this company. "

2017-05-06

Grainy printing

"I used to love Mixbook, but the last order I received looked like it was done on a crappy printer :( I really like the photo book editor and that I can upload my own stickers, so I was very disappointed that the print quality just isn't there anymore. I thought it was my pictures, but on one spread in particular, they were professional photos made for large prints, and those even came out looking low resolution. My pages looked flat and like there was no dimension, and I don't really care for the matte finish cover - it feels powdery and I don't like the feel - definitely was not worth the extra $$."

2017-04-28

Ripping Australian consumers off with fake GST charges

"Mix book is now charging Australian consumers a GST tax from America. This is simply a case of price gauging as they are not registered in Australia to collect GST on the Govt behalf. The way GST is collected is at the point of entry into the country at customs and this only applies to goods valued at over $1,000.00 AU.

Really poor form and offensive to treat Australian consumers this way. I'll be taking my business elsewhere and letting all my friends and family know.

2017-04-24

Great customer service - beautiful books!

"I created a book last minute that I needed to get done fast to have in time for a birthday party. I spoke with a customer service rep and they put a flag on my order to have it rushed. Within 3 days I had the book in my hand and it was beautiful! Always impressed with their customer service. They are my go-to company for all my printing needs!"

2017-04-14

Awesome Job!

"My daughters and I collaberated on the book we did, and it was easy and fun to do. The finished product is beautiful and should be a keepsake for our grandchildren."

2017-04-06

Fantastic Experiance

"Book looked really good and I am very happy. Dealing with the staff when I had a small problem could not have been easier "

Dauphin Guy's Avatar

Dauphin, MB Verified Customer
2017-03-31

High Quality Product with Prompt, Courteous Service!

"I am very happy with the high quality of the Guest Book and also with the customer service which I found to be very prompt and courteous. When I received the first book I realized that I made an error. I was surprised that they allowed me to fix it and reorder at no extra charge!! They are friendly and non-complicated. I will definitely be using Mixbook again. One suggestion, to offer "foil" designs for covers and to offer lined pages. Overall I am so pleased with this experience and the end result! Thank-you!!!! :) "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.