Stores > Mixbook

• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-05-24

Excellent!

"Beautiful book and great customer service. "

2016-05-21

Mixbook has a heart!

"I was working on a special poetry book for a friend, when the author of the poetry selections (her Mom) suddenly died. The family wanted the book to be presented at the funeral for all to see. With only a matter of four days to the funeral, I was not sure the book could be produced and shipped in such a short time frame. Mixbook came to the rescue, and got it there with next day air shipping on the day of the funeral. The poems were read at the funeral and many were blessed at seeing the beautiful book. Thank you Mixbook for a heartfelt response to a sad situation. "

2016-05-05

Super high quality book + amazing add ons!

"I love love love the themes and the quality was amazing! Have already referred many people to Mixbook and will continue to rave about it :)"

2016-04-24

Mixbook is No. 1

"Mixbook is super easy to use, excellent customer service and great quality. Chat is extremely helpful. Will only use Mixbook for my photobooks."

This review was modified by lgilchuk on April 24 2016 02:49:03 PM

2016-03-22

Travels with Mixbook

"I am working on my third mixbook, all in reference to travel. I love the way they have turned out. My biggest suggestion would be that they need more stickers. Food travel, even flags of countries. I feel that they created mixbook but fail to keep it updated with additions. I find the same old stickers over and over. I may have to look for a new venue the next time around so that I can have some variety."

2016-02-19

Easy, Fun, Top Quality and Even Covered My "Oooops" - Mixbook Delivered - Twice!

"I found Mixbook by simply doing a "google search". I honestly chose them because of their price and offer of a discount code, which I wouldn't have normally done. Not only was the website easy to use, but the option to truly personalize our wedding invitations was so much fun. My order was process and the invitations, reply card and return address labels were received within a few weeks. When my order was received, the invitations and reply cards were perfect, however, the return address labels were illegible. This was 100% my fault - not only did I change the font style, but I also changed the font size, which was much too small. Note to future customers, Mixbook templates are populated with font sizes for a reason so keep the recommended font size or very close to it. Also, if using "script" style font beware that the font is actually smaller than it appears. When I contacted Mixbook to advise them how happy I was with the quality of my wedding invitations and reply cards, I had mentioned the return address labels, at no fault of theirs, and they happily advised me to go back into "my account", revise my labels and they would provide me with a coupon code making the redo of the labels free of charge (I simply had to pay for shipping). They did not have to do this, especially because it was my error. For that reason, I will be back for my Thank You cards and to make a book for my future husband. Amazing customer service!!! Thank you Mixbook!"

2016-02-14

Picture This

"After struggling with Shutterfly, I went with Mixbook and found it much easier to manage. I received my four finished books five days after I placed the order. The pictures were clear, even the ones that had warnings about quality. The prices were great, and I am already starting on my next two books."

2016-02-12

"Absolutely brilliant company to deal with. Will certainly be using them again. Highly recommend MIXBOOK for photo books. "

2016-02-12

Great Quality & Endless Design Options

"I love Mixbook! It will be my new photo book program going forward- which means it's pretty fantastic as I have been very loyal to my previous Vendor for the past couple of years. One of my favorite things about this software is how you have so much power to design the layout of the book- very similar to using PowerPoint. Also, if you don't want to design they do already have some great layouts. Also, I just received my book yesterday and the quality was awesome! "

2016-02-09

Best products and service!

"Not only are the products high quality but service is very quick! This is the second time I've dealt with Mixbook and would certainly order from them again. Their customer help is outstanding! Great products and good pricing."

Perfect as always!

"Just received our photo album who includes our best memories from our Jamaïca trip (very important to me) and was very happy but wasn't surprise of the result because as always...simply perfect!!! Thank you MixBook.com"

2016-02-09

The best photobook creator!

"I have tried a lot of photobook creators and Mixbook is the best in terms of (1) great selection of themes (2) ease of layouting the pictures (3) fast printing and shipping (3) customer support (4) and (5) best-in-class quality of materials! Worth the price! "

2016-02-08

Great tool, great photobook

"I had a lot of fun playing around with the Mixbook tool to create your photobook. There are tons of possible themes, and you can play around with the one you choose to suit your needs better.
The printing was of really good quality. I did not notice any default that was not due to the photos themselves.
The only issue is the price. There are always coupons to get reductions on the price of the book itslef, so that is okay. But the shipping is crazy expensive !
Great customer service by chat too !

2016-02-06

Perfect!

"I wanted to make a book of my pregnancy for my little girl to have when she is older. I was really nervous about the quality of the pictures, as other sites don't seem to have good results, but when I got my book in the mail, it was absolutely perfect! The pictures were amazing and I am planning on making more books as she grows so she can have them when she is older and to share with her children! "

2016-02-05

Excellent Experience

"Using Mixbook was very easy and user friendly ! I am getting married in 5 months and extremely overwhelmed with attempting to get everything done within that time frame. I ordered my invitations and realized I had made an error it was completely my fault. I e-mailed Mixbook who got back to me right away and were willing to help me out. There are good people in this world and I would definitely order from Mixbook again and will be recommending them to everyone! I am so happy with my invitations!!! Thank You ! "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.