Stores > Mixbook
  • Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status
    • Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.

2017-03-12

My Mexico Book

"I had a small issue with my book after printing...and Mixbook didn't even hesitate, they just corrected the problem and sent me another book. I just love my new book as much as the other books that I have had made already. Thanks Mixbook...great job!!"

This review was modified by daveanddonnat on March 14 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-02-23

Perfecttttttt

"Excellent quality, I will order more in the future"

This review was modified by georgejozwiak on February 28 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-02-05

the best photobook ever

"i just loved the book. it was exactly the same as i had wanted. even tho my pics were not of the best quality but they still looked good :) its the only customizable book available outhere. i checked elsewhere but no other book had such an amazing story line. would highly recommend it"

This review was modified by zoya52 on February 07 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-24

the best

"Loved the format, lots of options to make your photobook original and unique...quick turnaround and high quality and delivery was quick, I will certainly be using again !!

Toni King

This review was modified by ngawaka62 on January 26 2017 03:45:01 AM

2017-01-12

Monthly surprise

"Just had my calendar delivered. So quick. Thanks. I love turning over to see what photo I have for each month. Thank you Mixbook for another year of happy faces of my family looking at me. Very quick delivery and so well packaged. See you again at the end of the year."

This review was modified by Lynhutt on January 17 2017 12:00:11 AM

2016-12-29

Beautiful wedding photo albums!

"I am so impressed with my albums! I made a 10"x10" album with 55 pages and printed 4 copies. The website was very easy to navigate and Mixbook has several album designs to choose from. I used some of the pre-made page layouts but also designed some myself. They arrived in perfect condition and are absolutely beautiful! The quality is exceptional and the price is just right! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend to anyone."

2016-12-28

Picture Perfect!

"I really like using Mixbook! This is my second time using it and it is so easy and so convenient! I will certainly keep using it! Thanks Mixbook!"

2016-12-23

Fantastic

"I ordered two photo books as Christmas presents for my grandparents and mother in law. Being a UK customer I didn't expect them to arrive in time for Christmas, however I was wrong they arrived just in time and I must say I am extremely impressed with the quality. I ordered two soft back books and they are amazing, they will make wonderful presents. Thank you so much I will definitely be ordering again in the future!"

This review was modified by NatalieH88 on December 23 2016 08:28:44 AM

2016-12-21

"Bought 3 calendars.The 3rd calendar was corrupted ( no edits,missing photos,missing text). Mixbook expect multiple photos not exceeding 10 me showing what was wrong.There are no photos because the content was not saved by Mixbook's software...so you send photos of blank pages!( if you are technically able)....then wait while they evaluate and wait...If you are lucky you will have to do your calendar all over again and wait and wait. Then they wish you a Great Day! Then they send an automated mail asking you for feedback! And you wait and wait. PS still waiting!!!"

This review was modified by 6oliolly on December 21 2016 03:25:47 PM

2016-12-15

NEVER AGAIN

"A friend told me about this company and I have never written a review before but I felt that people needed to know! DO NOT order from mixbook. I made a vacation book for my boyfriend for Christmas. It was suppose to arrive the first week of December. I never received an email with a tracking number, so I logged back into my account the last week of November to check when my order would be delivered. Looks Like they attempted to deliver it ONCE novemeber 13th and then sent it back to the company. I contacted the company and they apologized and reported that they would reorder the book for me and that I would get it by Christmas. A week went by with no email or tracking number so I wrote the company an email. Never got a response. I tried to live chat again and an employee told me that instead of replacing the order, the first employee simply cancelled my book and refunded my money. so I had been waiting for a book that was never coming and now it was too late to get it in time for christmas!!! Needless to say I was very uspet. This new employee told me to reorder the book and she gave me a 45% off coupon to use since it would now be late.. Went to reorder the book and the coupon was expired!! they simply tell you what they want to make you happy and then you realize its lies"

2016-12-15

Top notch

"High quality materials. Excellent photo prints. Great support for first time customer. The final product was superb. "

2016-12-14

Don't bother with their groupon

"After comparing prices for canvas/acrylic prints between multiple vendors, it became clear to me that Mixbook's so called sales do nothing more than make their merchandise an average price. Please don't waste anyone's time by purchasing them a Mixbookok Groupon this holiday season. Because you can't combine coupon offers (which is what your Groupon gift card is considered by the site), you end up using your purchased gift card promotion to do nothing more than bring the products down to average price. "

This review was modified by pink3sprinkle on December 14 2016 10:20:02 AM

2016-12-08

"Christmas cards to our clients is important to my business. Always great to create our own personal cards and the qualtiy is amazing, the delivery is earlier than expected."

2016-11-09

Scrapbook addict finds others way to satisfy craving

"I with great honor at 63 have put every cute photo of my kids into award winning hand made books. I cherish the time that I can match paper with photos. I am my most happiest when I am at my desk gluing and cutting. Then my kids got older and they were so busy the photos were starting to not find their way onto paper. This was not good. I had to do something. So I did extensive research to find a company that I could make photo books. I did try a few at the Costco. They were ok. But then I found MixBook. I started a book and a big book and ordered the more expensive lay flat version. WOW, I am happy. I have a company to help me create my memories and the selection of color is excellent. The paper..... when I opened my big 50 page lay flat book I was so pleased. The quality of the pages was superior. The ease of making the book was simple. I am pleased to the point that I will be caught up with putting my two kids life in books really soon. Support this company because once you start making books with them. You too will become a MixBook Addict like I am.. "

2016-11-01

A kind voice in the cyber space wilderness

"When I realized I made an error in my order, I was assisted with a very compassionate and kind lady. She not only quickly resolved the problem and but showed concern and sympathy as well."

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.