• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"La atención fue rápida...siempre respondieron a mis preguntas. El archivo para crear los trabajos son faciles de usar"

"Book came out beautiful. Would like to see newer graphics for next year's summer theme. "

"Mix book provides easy ways to complete a photo book. I always choose to make mine from scratch without a template. Photos can be uploaded quickly, maneuvered on the page and in size simply. Love the choices for number of photos per page with layouts. Product is delivered in timely fashion. Books are well- bound and make wonderful ways yo hold memories."

"How could a watching my 2 year old grandson take a swimming lesson turn into the production of my first book so easily? For "Jasper Goes Swimming" by Grandma Jude I used a blank canvas to begin with and I have MIxbook to thank for a software program that really let my creative side run wild despite my lack of experience in this kind of medium. Both of the friends I invited to share in the editing, really just an excuse to show off Jasper, were amazed and asked if I would help them complete a book of their own! Its been so much fun and so achievable we are now thinking of starting a Mixbook Club."

"When I hit a snag, I got prompt help from a young lady at Mixbook. The books got here even faster than I expected and I am so pleased with them!"

"Great prices; speedy delivery; great product. I always get wonderful compliments on my Mixbook books! Thank you."

"I just received my third book from Mixbook. It had a lot of red eyes in the photos, which weren't visible when making the book, so that is disappointing especially considering the amount of money I paid for the book...$70 with a coupon. I am hoping that Mixbook gets more stickers and options as I feel like I'm using the same things over and over again to make my children's yearly growing up books. "

"Easy program to use with TONS of options and awesome quality. This is memory book is a fun way to reminisce about the fun tripbwe had! "

"Printed and delivered a 175 page book in5 days to Australia - thats amazing"

"Love it it was very wonderful and came out great"

"This is my third photobook I make. The first two were with other companies. I was very pleased with the ease and user-friendly style of the format. The embellishments were hands-down the best I've seen! I did a lot of research before I chose MixBook and that research did pay off. I was extremely pleased when I received my book. Everything looked exactly like it should. The colors were vibrant and the paper and book itself a very nice quality. The last 3 pages of the book were stuck together and when I carefully tried to unglue them, one of the pages tore. I immediately contacted customer support and another book was shipped to me the same day. A nice quality product and a great support staff...what else can a girl ask for?? Any future photobooks I make will certainly be with MixBook!"

"I loved mixbook so much! It has a lot more to offer than the other photo book apps. It's just like doing a scrapbook but online."

"I just couldn't believe how easy it was to put the book together and so easy to apply any extras that I wanted. Couldn't believe the quality of clarity with all the adjustments I made to the pictures themselves. The fact alone that I could put as many pics in the book as I wanted. When I received the package in the mail I was so excited and I got it exactly as displayed on the computer. This was the most pleasant experience I've had in a while. No frustration and it was actually fun to do. Cudos to the person that put this program together and making it so user friendly! Paula"

"Mixbook sent 2 day priority even though I did not pay for it. Thank you

"I LOVE Mixbook. It is the only publishing site I use. Best quality and ease of use. I LOVE how fast I get the books now. :)"

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.