• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Very easy to do and results are excellent."

"Lots of features especially the cropping tool. Love the backgrounds and stickers. I have made so many books I would like even more stickers. Great products and service. Fast turn around time. I love Mixbook."

"Yes I received my books 3 of them now. everyone loves them. Thank you. From Anne Howlett"

"Service is excellent. My first order never arrived, the postal system in the country I live in can be hit and miss. When contacted they sent a second batch to a different address in a country I was visiting and they arrived on time. I will continue to use them as customer service is excellent."

"We ordered graduation announcements/invitations, and they are wonderful! The entire order and design process was so easy. What I most appreciated was the ability to modify the original style with a different layout on the back-which we needed as we are including open house info on the announcement, as well. Very modern styles and designs, as well as traditional designs.
The product itself is wonderful. Great weight to the announcements and the color is beautiful. Turn around time was phenomenal!
Could not be happier with the entire experience at Mixbook!

"I love the book format and how easy it was to just pick the picture and place into your preset templates. It looks better than I thought it would. I was so fascinated at how it looks. It looks like an actual, picture story book. Clarity is excellent and I do plan on ordering more as gifts."

"I was surprised how quickly I received my order! A whole 5 days early! It was wonderful!"

"Mixbook's photo book was even better than I hoped it'd be. Awesome job!"

"I Love Mixbook because of their creativity and stickers. It is very easy to use and produces the results I want. They have fun themes already for me or I can change anything I want to get something different. LOVE IT!
They were also very kind to let me redo my book when I left out a page. Thank You Mixbook.

"I had a great experience with mix book. My shipment order got here 10 days earlier and there was great customer service on the website. And my calendar turned out great! "

"Prices seemed very reasonable and software pretty easy to use. Only slightly disappointed that printing took about 3 days and my book didn't arrive in time for Mother's Day. But then, it was probably very busy. Updates were easy to follow as well."

"**Very deceptive pricing - leaves a bad taste in your mouth**

Other than a surprise advertisement for mixbook being placed in the book at the end, the final product was lovely. However, what was extremely frustrating about my experience with mixbook was their pricing. Here are a few examples about the pricing that was frustrating:

-You could not see the final price until after putting the project together (unless you jumped ahead and then went back).

-When ordering, they would automatically select some of the options that weren't the cheapest options - sometimes I couldn't figure out a way to make the project as cheap as they advertised.

-They had a template for an alphabet book and posted a price - however, the only way to get that price would have been to take out some of the pages of the alphabet, which is absurd.

-Sometimes the prices would reflect a different shape than what you had edited so you find out at the end that had you formatted the project to a different shape, it would be a different price, but after all the work, it would be unlikely that anyone would want to reformat to save the extra dollars.

-They advertised that you could get it in time for Mother's Day if ordered by a certain date, but then when they went to charge me, I found out that option would cost an extra $20. I was using a coupon code and when I left the pricing page and came back to it, they told me it was no longer valid (even though the code still should have been valid). Fortunately, I thought to exit the website and re-log in, which allowed me to enter the code again.

-I tried using a gift certificate, but it wouldn't let me enter it anywhere - I discovered that the certificate had been given to me in American dollars, so I was only able to apply it if I ordered my whole order in American dollars (which, for a Canadian at our current exchange rate made the certificate almost not worth it).

**For these deceptive pricing reasons, I could not recommend mixbook to anyone, even though the final product was quite lovely**

"My experience with mixbook was amazing ! I couldn't of asked for anything better it was such a beautiful book and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase and for sure I will be coming back to purchase so much more things !! "

"This year's experience was excellent. The outline on the edge of photos was an improvement. A little more instruction would be better, but I remembered from last year's book. It was easy then. Last year I had many problems uploading photos but maybe you changed something. I wasn't going to use Mixbook again, but now I'm glad I did. Could use a little more space at right and left margins of standard layouts for binding. Overall, very satisfied.

Ashley Smith

"I was nervous about trying Mixbook and not sticking with Shutterfly. Thank goodness I went ahead. Not only was the price better, the site was easy to navigate, the quality was terrific, and the invites arrived earlier than expected! Couldn't be happier!"

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.