Stores > Mixbook

• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status
    • Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-15

Mixbook is the best!

"Mixbook did a great job bring life to my photo book. Technically and esthetically it is beautiful. The color and reproduction of the photos couldn't be better and it was done so quickly. Thank you so much. Karen Preuss"

2016-09-08

Brilliant customer service!

"I did a lot of research before deciding on Mixbook. In addition to great reviews on the quality of the photobooks, the price was competitive and the customer service reviews sold me. I live outside the U.S. so needed a company that would still be responsive. I asked various questions over many months as I created my photobooks and always received a prompt, accurate and friendly response. When I received my books I was disappointed because of some printing issues. I contacted Mixbook and received a response 18 minutes later offering to reprint the books and express post the order at no cost. I received the new books weeks later and they were perfect. I recommend Mixbook to my friends based on great quality, great price and great customer service!"

2016-09-06

Simple to use = great product

"Superb quality and excellent service. Don't ftware us much better than others I have tried. Even though there was a shipping problem with my first order, MixBook corrected it very quickly. Will (and already have) use them again."

2016-08-18

Beautiful Book!

"I love my new mixbook! It's so wonderful to hold all these precious memories in a beautiful book. The prices are reasonable too!"

2016-08-09

Full of sparkle and shine

"My book came out better than I thought. Pages were bright. Websites so easy to use. Everyone I showed my book too was very impressed. I plan on using Mixbook over and over again!! I got my order so fast too!!"

2016-08-07

Unexpectedly excellent!

"I created 6 book of my.many years of being on the road and was kind of nervous because I just kind of trusted they would be OK. We I received them I couldn't believe how well they turned out. Every picture is so clear and just the whole book is beautiful. I have recommended mixbooks to many friends and I'm excited to continue to use and trust their service.
Thanks mixbooks for preserving my memories!!

2016-08-06

Love, love, love my photo book!

"I couldn't have chosen a better company than Mixbook for my photo book of our trip to Ireland! The software was extremely easy to use, the layout options were endless, the photo quality was excellent, when I had a question it was answered immediately and when it was sent it arrived earlier than projected. I was extremely pleased with the quality of paper and love the hard cover. Great experience...looking forward to my next Mixbook project!"

2016-07-07

Amazing

"Quick to respond to questions and my photo book was perfect exactly how I wanted it. Thank you"

2016-07-07

First class service....so very happy with the product and speedy service!

"I ordered a book on line and needed it delivered within 7 working days to take overseas with me. I panicked when I saw the proposed delivery date as being after the date I was due to go overseas. I immediately contacted Mixbook explaining my predicament and they said they would try to speed things up.......well they sure did, and the book arrived within 5 working days. Can highly recommend. This is the first time I have used them and certainly will use them again in the future."

2016-07-04

YESSSS!

"I know it's possible to create a photo book very quickly on Mixbook, but I tend to spend hours, getting it just right. The first time I ordered from Mixbook, I kept my fingers crossed that the finished product would measure up to all the time spent, and Mixbook came through with flying colors. The entire product -- paper quality, overall construction, photo quality, color -- are top notch. I have to add that the product is very user-friendly, too. Things work the way you guess they would."

2016-05-24

Excellent!

"Beautiful book and great customer service. "

2016-05-21

Mixbook has a heart!

"I was working on a special poetry book for a friend, when the author of the poetry selections (her Mom) suddenly died. The family wanted the book to be presented at the funeral for all to see. With only a matter of four days to the funeral, I was not sure the book could be produced and shipped in such a short time frame. Mixbook came to the rescue, and got it there with next day air shipping on the day of the funeral. The poems were read at the funeral and many were blessed at seeing the beautiful book. Thank you Mixbook for a heartfelt response to a sad situation. "

2016-05-05

Super high quality book + amazing add ons!

"I love love love the themes and the quality was amazing! Have already referred many people to Mixbook and will continue to rave about it :)"

2016-04-24

Mixbook is No. 1

"Mixbook is super easy to use, excellent customer service and great quality. Chat is extremely helpful. Will only use Mixbook for my photobooks."

This review was modified by lgilchuk on April 24 2016 02:49:03 PM

2016-03-22

Travels with Mixbook

"I am working on my third mixbook, all in reference to travel. I love the way they have turned out. My biggest suggestion would be that they need more stickers. Food travel, even flags of countries. I feel that they created mixbook but fail to keep it updated with additions. I find the same old stickers over and over. I may have to look for a new venue the next time around so that I can have some variety."

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.