• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"I spent many many hours creating my recent purchase. It was such a large book that the website seemed to lock up when I went to preview it before purchasing. Eventually, I just decided to order it without previewing the final version. While the overall quality is good, I am extremely disappointed will all of the white edges that showed up on the cover and within the book. Big disappointment."

"Besides outrageous shipping costs that will need to be addressed before I order again from mixbook, it was a very good experience. "

"fine product, easy to navigate site, fast delivery."

"The look of the book and quality of the book were fine but the printing is very bad to red grainy very dissatisfieding.
Will not order a book again sorry

"excellent result - just as I designed it, prompt delivery. The only drawback was the cost of carriage, more expensive to the UK than to Gibraltar!!"

"Some of the images were cut off.

Also, I wasn't aware I could alter the spine of the book.

"The ease of use and quality of the finished product is excellent. However shipping costs to Canada, which are not disclosed until you have finished creating your book and are ready to order, are exorbitant. I was charged $81 to ship 2 thin books to the Toronto area. I will never use Mixbook again."

"Very easy to navigate their website. Super easy to order and
unbelievably quick delivery!

Will use again for sure!

"I've used Snapfish and Costco to make vacation books in the past and neither compare to Mixbook. The program was easy to use; offered lots of background and template styles and options; and allowed you to customize your book without any system crashes. My project took me only days to complete -- and get delivered -- compared to weeks with the other service providers. "

"Easy to use, with many options. Quick delivery. Wonderful results!"

"Was real pleased with the order and how quick it came"

"I was so glad that I picked Mixbook for our club's yearbook. I had many pictures to arrange in a book & Mixbook was great! I was able to keep working on the yearbook for many months. After completion, ordering was so easy. Received a discount off the price. That was a huge savings. And then I had the yearbook in 5 days! It was perfect...a 10 all the way. I was so happy with it. I cannot wait for the members to see their yearbook. I will use Mixbook again. 5 stars all the way!"

"Great service. The site is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Delivery was fast and efficient. I will definitely use this service again."

"I was impressed. Mix book helped answer my questions. The quality of the book is great. It came faster than I expected."

"I used Treat cards for years, loved sending personalized cards & when they stopped producing them I was lost. Thankful that I found Mixbook. My 1st order was perfect & delivered in a timely manner."

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.