• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Let me explain. I contacted the Mixbook rep explaining that the ad for 50% discount appeared to apply to the 8 1/2 x 11 soft cover but when i tried to enter that option, i could not get it to come up. "No problem" says Emmanuel, i'll enter it for you. Then after two days when i was ready to order my new book, i hit print and lo and behold it was only available in a 30% hardcover. Even talking to the Mixbook rep again, there was no option for the previously quoted discount.
I"m just saying, their discount offers are misleading and in my case enough of a disappointment that i'm going to make my next photo book order with Costco

"Love mixbook's fast and quality work! "

"It was very easy to use mixbook to make my albums. I received my completed books in less than a week. I am converting all my old photo albums to mixbook as they take less space than the old photo albums."

"I have tried several other photo book software programs, but I enjoyed Mixbooks the most. It has a large collection of themes, styles and formats to choose from. It is the easiest and most intuitive program that I have used. Mixbooks remembers the font style you previously used. Some programs don't do that and you have to search for the font and resize it every time. That's very frustrating. Another program has low resolution on the screen, but mixbooks is much sharper. With Mixbooks it is very easy to move things around to compose the book. My photobook was delivered to me in about a week (faster than their estimated time of three weeks), and it's a quality product. I'm very pleased with it and will definitely use Mixbooks for my next photobook.

" It was very easy to use and you can make it as simple as you want or as detailed as you like. I loved the results when it arrived and very reasonably priced.

"Very quick delivery and excellent quality calendar."

"Mixboox produces excelent photobooks.
I had a good time using their on-line system. It works pretty well, they provide you with good themes, you can personalize most of the things and I didn't had any problem uploading a bunch of pictures (my photobook was 76 pages, so I had a lot of pictures uploaded). Besides that I also didn't suffer neither with delays of the internet nor crashes in their system.

The quality of the photobook is pretty good. I am glad with the result.

Their custom service was incredible.
The first photobook I received was ripped. The package was damaged and unfortunately it reached the photobook. I was very disappointed for receiving that, but they were very professional and provided me a new one. It didn't take many emails or burocracy for the replacement.

"I could not ask for a better online scrapbooking website! It was so much better than what I would have ever thought. I would recommend it to anyone!!!! "

"The quality of my book was excellent, the design process was easy, and very customizable. Overall very happy with my experience."

"its exactly what i was looking for, nice, perfect"

"Excellent service. Photobook was perfect and delivery was on time! Thank you mixbook."

"Your site is brilliant to those of us who enjoy taking pictures and then sharing them, all organized and pretty, on the front of a card. It would help if there was a way to tell if a particular photo is too dark before it went to print. This just happened to me and if I knew that one particular photo was not light enough, I would have selected another photo to use. I don't mean to complain but I was so excited about my next Christmas Card, took the photo's of the family, placed my order, received my cards (very quickly) and was disappointed to see that one of my children's photo was not as bright as the others. Thank you! ~Becky Hess, Kissimmee, FL"

"I used mixbox to make a book for a friend as a gift for her daughter. This sight was easy to use and was fast at loading pictures and the backgrounds and stickers. I missed an error on one of the pages but she was still satisfied and even asked me to print another as a gift for her mother. It was much like an old sight I used but shut down. I have tried others and was unhappy. My husband found this site and I'm so happy with the results. I love doing the shadows to make it 3D. "

"The box was delivered on time..however on both the front and back cover there is a large air bubble.
So it is not flat which makes it easier to ruin...not happy with that..and the corners were all dented and ruined when I opened the box

"My wife and I couldn't be more happy with how our wedding album turned out. Yes, it took me about a week to select and arrange our pictures, but it was time well spent. (I do see now why photographers charge $800+ for these photo albums). But the quality of our album is as good as those from the professional photographers.
Bottom line, we're very glad to have found Mixbook, and would DEFINITELY recommend them, and will use them again in the future.

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.