Stores > Mixbook

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.

2017-05-17

Wonderful product

"Great stickers. Easy to figure out. End product even better than it appears on the screen. Photos, docs much sharper. "

2017-05-13

Beautiful wedding album

"After reading all the reviews I decided to trust Mixbook with making my Wedding Album. I am absolutely over the moon with the finished product. It is stunning and the paper inside the cover is glossy and to the highest standard. We obviously used a professional photographer for our photos, but they are printed extremely well. The templates available to build your album have beautiful words and the finished book is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this company. "

2017-05-06

Grainy printing

"I used to love Mixbook, but the last order I received looked like it was done on a crappy printer :( I really like the photo book editor and that I can upload my own stickers, so I was very disappointed that the print quality just isn't there anymore. I thought it was my pictures, but on one spread in particular, they were professional photos made for large prints, and those even came out looking low resolution. My pages looked flat and like there was no dimension, and I don't really care for the matte finish cover - it feels powdery and I don't like the feel - definitely was not worth the extra $$."

2017-04-28

Ripping Australian consumers off with fake GST charges

"Mix book is now charging Australian consumers a GST tax from America. This is simply a case of price gauging as they are not registered in Australia to collect GST on the Govt behalf. The way GST is collected is at the point of entry into the country at customs and this only applies to goods valued at over $1,000.00 AU.

Really poor form and offensive to treat Australian consumers this way. I'll be taking my business elsewhere and letting all my friends and family know.

2017-04-24

Great customer service - beautiful books!

"I created a book last minute that I needed to get done fast to have in time for a birthday party. I spoke with a customer service rep and they put a flag on my order to have it rushed. Within 3 days I had the book in my hand and it was beautiful! Always impressed with their customer service. They are my go-to company for all my printing needs!"

2017-04-14

Awesome Job!

"My daughters and I collaberated on the book we did, and it was easy and fun to do. The finished product is beautiful and should be a keepsake for our grandchildren."

2017-04-06

Fantastic Experiance

"Book looked really good and I am very happy. Dealing with the staff when I had a small problem could not have been easier "

Dauphin Guy's Avatar

Dauphin, MB Verified Customer
2017-03-31

High Quality Product with Prompt, Courteous Service!

"I am very happy with the high quality of the Guest Book and also with the customer service which I found to be very prompt and courteous. When I received the first book I realized that I made an error. I was surprised that they allowed me to fix it and reorder at no extra charge!! They are friendly and non-complicated. I will definitely be using Mixbook again. One suggestion, to offer "foil" designs for covers and to offer lined pages. Overall I am so pleased with this experience and the end result! Thank-you!!!! :) "

2017-03-12

My Mexico Book

"I had a small issue with my book after printing...and Mixbook didn't even hesitate, they just corrected the problem and sent me another book. I just love my new book as much as the other books that I have had made already. Thanks Mixbook...great job!!"

2017-02-23

Perfecttttttt

"Excellent quality, I will order more in the future"

2017-02-05

the best photobook ever

"i just loved the book. it was exactly the same as i had wanted. even tho my pics were not of the best quality but they still looked good :) its the only customizable book available outhere. i checked elsewhere but no other book had such an amazing story line. would highly recommend it"

2017-01-24

the best

"Loved the format, lots of options to make your photobook original and unique...quick turnaround and high quality and delivery was quick, I will certainly be using again !!

Toni King

2017-01-12

Monthly surprise

"Just had my calendar delivered. So quick. Thanks. I love turning over to see what photo I have for each month. Thank you Mixbook for another year of happy faces of my family looking at me. Very quick delivery and so well packaged. See you again at the end of the year."

2016-12-29

Beautiful wedding photo albums!

"I am so impressed with my albums! I made a 10"x10" album with 55 pages and printed 4 copies. The website was very easy to navigate and Mixbook has several album designs to choose from. I used some of the pre-made page layouts but also designed some myself. They arrived in perfect condition and are absolutely beautiful! The quality is exceptional and the price is just right! Thank you so much! I would highly recommend to anyone."

2016-12-28

Picture Perfect!

"I really like using Mixbook! This is my second time using it and it is so easy and so convenient! I will certainly keep using it! Thanks Mixbook!"

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.