• Mixbook Mixbook Elite Status

• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"Very satisfied with the customer service. The customer support were really helpful and the package arrived on time! The printing quality was great and it was neatly binded. I totally recommend it! "

"Arrived ahead of date given, absolutely perfect! "

"I was looking into a new photo book site after Photobin abruptly, without letting me know, (thankfully I had all my photos on a flash drive), stopped offering photo books. After some online research, I saw a review suggesting Mixbook. After looking at a You Tube presentation, I decided to give Mixbook a try. I was very pleased with my experience. The variety of book options, and the ease of use made producing the book, a pleasure. I received my book faster than the estimated delivery date. Well made, and of good quality. I would definitely recommend."

"The quality exceeded my expectations and when there was an issue with printing on 2 of the 8 books I ordered they replaced them free of charge for me and in a timely manner. Thanks again for the awesome work Mixbook"

"I could not believe how fast mixbook was on my last order, less than 24 hours and it was in the mail. I have not received it yet but I am sure it will be here any day. I was so pleased with my first book and I am sure I will be with this one as well. I have had lots of people ask me where I had my book made and I tell them I will not go any where else. Thank you Mixbook. Looking forward to my next book which wil be in May and then in July. Cathie"

"It came sooner then was expected. This is book number three for me from mixbook, and every one of them is a prize. Thank you for letting me keep my memories alive. "

"This is my 3rd purchase with Mixbook and I love them more every time! Their site is SUPER USER FRIENDLY, their prices are ridiculously inexpensive, the quality of their products is superb and my last shipping was mind-blowing fast (item got printed AND delivered in less than 2 days from check out! Without paying extra!). I've used several competitors; and Mixbook is by far, the best company in their category. Highly recommended!"

"The program was so easy to use and very customizable. I am very happy with the finished product. I will definitely use them again! "

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MIXBOOK!!!!!! It was very easy to use and the finished product looks like a professional photographer took the pictures! I recommend Mixbook for any photo-project. You won't be disappointed!"

"I recently created a birthday book for my husbands 60th birthday filled with comments, letters and fun pictures from family and friends. His reaction was priceless! He needed to take a private moment because he was getting the "vapors". Creating the book, selecting the background, uploading the pictures was easy. When I had questions, the help I received through InstaChat was perfect. She answered all ten of my questions. I liked it so much I just finished making Valentines day cards for our grandchildren. I have plans to make picture books for all five of the grandkids next."

"I have been ordering from Mixbook for the last three and one half years, with orders totaling over 24 books, including gifts for family and friends. I've ordered the flat books, 5 in total, with 1100 pictures in them from our Alaska trip - I love it!! The latest book was the soft cover, 8x6, which worked out great for my granddaughters's study on the Holocaust, as my father was liberated from Dachau. I wouldn't use anything else for my pictures to go into. My husband and I are a little more than armature photographers, taking pictures of wildlife, family, and landscapes. Keep up the good work - Mixbook. I'm also so impressed with how they stand behind the satisfaction of their customers!!

"Extremely easy to use, able to create your own layouts, great ability to resize photos to fit where you want them, this is my 2nd book which I have yet receive, the first book (12 x 12 & 91 pages) was sensational and all our friends & relatives love it as I have told a story on each page, people all read every page,
the size of the book is sensational. love it

"Good product but slow production time and expensive shipping. Never purchase any MacBook product without a 40 to 50% discount. Also, like many other on-line stores, the discount does not reduce the sales tax."

"Excellent customer service. Would recommend using Mixbook to friends!"

"I am very happy with the quality of the product & the fact my books arrived earlier than expected.
All of the people who have seen the new books want to know how to get some too, they basically can sell themselves.
Great job Mixbook I'll definitely be ordering from you again.

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.