• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I love the ability to edit, enlarge, change backgrounds, fonts, and publish without taking a huge amount of space on my table for weeks! Wonderful system!"

"I ordered it on Sunday and it had shipped by Friday! I was so impressed with the speed and, as always, the quality. "

"Super fast, just what I ordered! Thanks! "

"I was very happy with your service. I have been telling my
friends how good of service that your Company gives.

"I made personalized baby shower invitations (toy story themed) for my sister-n-laws shower - wow! It was super easy to use, and they turned out GREAT! The paper was high quality, and so were the envelopes. I would use Mixbook again in a heartbeat! Also, be aware - they almost always have a coupon code to save you a lot of money!"

"I was very happy with the Mixbook photobook. I was also happy that I got 40% off with their coupon. Made it much more affordable."

"I'd never heard of such possibilities. I've never seen actual products. Was visiting my sister - a neighbor had shown her a product. She seemed so excited, so I actually created 2/3 of a book while she was at work. I was jazzed. Found blank best for me! A square for a rectangle - would need time to learn. Then she said - book needs people. Thank goodness, you have simple editing! Well have learned a lot - have created 6 books. First 3 - my sister received. SHE IS SO THRILLED! Great gift idea.
I did wish I'd learned shift trick for importing photos earlier. Now I just flag photos for book/section of a book - place in a folder click on first, hold shift, scroll to last & click. THAT SAVES TIME!
Great product

"The book is beautiful and arrived on schedule. Love it!"

"Easy to use page construction with a quality end product at a reasonable price."

"the shipping service was very good. I was not so pleased with the quality of the image printing. "

"Easy, fast delivery, great quality of impression."

"It took me a bit of time to figure things out but once i did i was very happy with the site. The albums came quickly and the pictures were sharp "

"I am a professional photographer as well as just a Mom taking pics....I have used other photobook websites and have to say I'm sold on Mixbook ! I had way more flexibility with each page in the way I wanted the layout and design to look....the printing and delivery was faster than I expected and it was in perfect condition! In addition to a great website, their customer support was amazing and they helped me crate the book exactly the way I wanted it to look! "

"This is my first project with Mixbook & I will definitely do more!! I liked the layout options and the stickers. The only negative was the inability to crop the photos. I could zoom in but some of the photos would have been better if I would have been more able to crop them & not just zoom.

I will use this again!!!!

"I was very unhappy with my last hardcover photo book purchase. First off the printing quality was not very good, then any photo that I had going over the middle of the book was uneven (one half of the photo would be higher than the other side) and lastly, the pages were about to fall out, I had to actually try to glue back in one of the pages and all I had done was open the book and turn the page so I clearly wasn't being careless with the book, it just wasn't made well. This is not the type of quality I want for my customers when I'm making them a wedding book!"

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.