Stores > Mixbook

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Mixbook by clicking a star below.

2017-08-10

Excellent Experience

"Made this book from our recent road trip. Easy to do and turned out awesome."

2017-08-09

Predictably Perfect!

"I have made several calendars and 6 photo books (from 34 pages to as many as 200), and have been thrilled with the quality of the color, printing and binding, the extremely fast turn around time, and the pricing of the products. Kudos to Mixbook for all of this, plus the many styles, ideas, layouts, and wonderful selection of backgrounds. I intend to use Mixbook for my next project---my own life story in photos! They will help make me look my best!

2017-07-25

Excellent Customer Service

"I had issues with the print quality when my wedding guestbook arrived. Mixbook arranged a re-print straight away and without any hassle and the re-printed version looked fab. I would highly recommend them."

2017-07-14

good quality

"After a few tries, the program was fairly user friendly."

2017-07-06

Quintessentially Superb!

"Mixbook was outstanding in every way. From the start to the finish their level of expertise, professionalism and high quality customer service was exceptional. I will not hesitate for even a nano second to use Mixbook services, they are that good!"

2017-06-29

my photo book

"I was stunned at how good my mixbook photobook was! I would not bother to use any other company, as I am sure that no-one could do a better job!"

2017-06-13

Quality is everything

"I was highly satified with my photobook, and whoever I showed it to kept telling me how good the quality of the cover and the paper were. And FAST SHIPPING! "

2017-06-08

Thank you!

"I have been a Mixbook customer for many years! The quality and service gets better and better. "

2017-06-05

Geate experience

"I've been buying photo books for a couple of years, and I had always highly recommend the service and the products. Recently I bought a poster and didn't arrived on time, but luckily they could solve my issue quickly and finally I could get it. As I said, I highly recommend this page."

2017-06-02

Wedding Book

"Mixbook did a beautiful job on the book. Our friends raved about it."

2017-05-31

Above and Beyond

"Not only did the wonderful printers at Mixbook provide a beautiful hardcover photobook of our travels, after an easy experience putting it all together on the website, they also gave invaluable assistance when one of the books was lost in the international mail. Can not fault such excellent service and products! "

2017-05-30

Good stars across the board

"I am very pleased with my wedding album. Everything came together perfectly, I was able to relive that beautiful day. Thank you."

2017-05-23

Stellar customer service!!

"I highly recommend Mixbook! Their products are quality and service is consistently top notch! I had an issue based on something I misunderstood when placing my order, Mixbook followed up quickly and made it right. I will patronize Mixbook in the future based on how they value their customers!! Thank you "

2017-05-17

Wonderful product

"Great stickers. Easy to figure out. End product even better than it appears on the screen. Photos, docs much sharper. "

2017-05-13

Beautiful wedding album

"After reading all the reviews I decided to trust Mixbook with making my Wedding Album. I am absolutely over the moon with the finished product. It is stunning and the paper inside the cover is glossy and to the highest standard. We obviously used a professional photographer for our photos, but they are printed extremely well. The templates available to build your album have beautiful words and the finished book is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this company. "

Share Mixbook's store rating

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.