• Address: 409 Sherman Ave.
    • Contact: support@mixbook.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"This is my third Mixbook photo album. I have loved all of them. I have done the hard cover on all three. The selections for backgrounds, layouts and stickers are great. I do wish we could have the option to change the colors of the stickers. The quality of the pages is great. The shipping time is amazing. This is great, because I am anxious to see the finished result. I will be ordering again."

"I couldn't have had a better first time photobooking experience than with Mixbook. They were immediately helpful, professional, and gave me wonderfully artful choices for photobook pages. I also got a very good deal with a 35% off coupon that Mixbook sent me. When I received my published photobook, I was thrilled. Overall, an expectional experience."

"NEED TO OFFER MORE VARIETY FOR STICKERS LIBRARY. START WITH FLAGS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES--NOT JUST A USA FOCUS."

"I am so happy with the way my three photo books turned out. I ordered two simple hardcover books for my parents and a fancy lay out flat hardcover one for us and they are perfect wedding keepsakes! I can't wait for my parents to see them. The website was simple to work with, lots of designs to use throughout and the quality of the product exceeded my expectations. These are keepsakes that will last forever. I love our book the best of course (it was double the price so it should be better). We got the 12x12 which ended up to be the perfect size. I liked being able to see the photos in detail. The extra cost of the book allowed it to lay flat and came with thicker pages which will certainly last the test of time. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast they shipped! A very worthwhile purchase indeed. "

"Great product and Great customer service form this company!"

"I am not computer savvy and mixbook was so easy to use. The quality was top notch and the price was very reasonable."

"SO much easier to use than it's competitor site "

"Mixbook has been a reliable and helpful company with which to work, always responding to questions in a reasonable amount of time. I like the wide variety of options for working with my pictures. Delivery was prompt and great coupons are available to reduce the cost. I am very pleased with the outcome of my second 16th birthday book for a grandchild - only 4 more grandchildren to go over the next few years!! I'm looking forward to working with Mixbook again."

"Loved the book! Most important my grand-daughter loved it. Fun and easy! "

"I've tried Shutterfly and Snapfish. Mixbook is so much easier to use and more flexible than either of them. I really like the user interface. The quality of the finished product is stunning. Exactly what we had hoped for our daughter's wedding book! I have recommended it to others already and will continue to do so."

"By far the best online scrapbook around - lots of embellishments and very easy to use. Allows you to be as creative as you like and personalise the book, yet allows beginners to make something professional looking. I will certainly be using it again - I think I have made about 4 or 5 books now and I love using it."

"I enjoyed using Mixbook to do my photo book job.
The software worked well and Mixbook gave good customer support if required. Turnaround time was good considering I live outside of the USA. Yes I would use Mixbook again.
Adrian. Sydney

"I am totally satisfied with my Mix Book product. Everything always comes out the way I expect or better. I totally recommend Mix Book."

"I can not sing enough high praises for Mixbook. With me being a novice putting books together, they had great tutorials and on line chats which were wonderful. When contacting them they got right back to me which was surprising as usually you have to wait 24 hours. They were so good explaining to me what I had to do to rectify my problem so I could continue. Thank you again Mixbook .
From one very happy book maker. :)

"I love Mixbook - the quality, customer service, on-time service .... everything is great!"

Mixbook is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Mixbook is a merchant member
Mixbook participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.