Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

" i ordered thirteen 25 roll coins ,price and shipping were reasonable.when i opened the package ,i found about half the rolls were mint marked by hand with a ball point pen. one was even president
identification marked with a pen with a plain raper.i didn't feel like the rolls were uncirculated mint rolls which i though i was getting so i called.the person i talked to said if i didn't like them to send them back,of course freight prepaid. i don't feel this is company is very profesional or creditable. i will not purchase anything else from this place. you can't be sure of what your getting.

modified review This review was modified by ywayne on March 25 2014 02:24:37 PM

"totally satisfied with price, delivery and customer service. will buy from them again satisfied in Ohio"

"I have purchase several silver related items over the past few years without any problems. Thanks guys!"

"They suck!!!! Don't buy coins there or anything else. No delivery from those guys. I bought my coins on March 6 2012, today is March 26 still no delivery. I contacted them on March 15, 2012 they told me my coins were shipped out. No delivery yet. Things come from China faster then 20 days. I am filing a dispute for a refund.
PLEASE DO NOT-NOT-NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"This company is not very trustworthy. They claim to ship with in 3-5 business days. I sent an email to ask them what was going on after 7 business days they tell me they shipped the next day and I would have my order in 2-3 days. Well nothing came. Sent another email on the 4th day after not getting anything. They send me back and email on a monday that it shipped out again over the weekend, but did not give me a tracking number. All I got was "sorry we made a mistake telling you we shipped the order and you will have it in 2-3 days. I wait 4 more days, nothing shows up. They charged my up front and have yet to following thier own policies. I asked for a refund and now they will not return my reply to my email. I will have to dispute the charges to get my money back. Do yourself a favor order from some other place these guys cannot be trusted."

modified review This review was modified by sigboy66 on April 23 2009 07:20:11 AM

"Bought a handful of coins, both numismatic and bullion. Despite a claim on their website of 5-7 days to ship after payment clears, it took them over a month to get my order out the door (I inquired about the delay after 3 weeks and was answered "we're a couple days behind"). Everything was well-packed and the price was about in line with most Internet retailers, but that shipping time is outrageous."

Mint Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mint Products is not a merchant member
Mint Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!