Stores > Mint Products

• Mint Products

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Seem like a scam. I ordered two "Complete 29 Coin Year Set Of Proof Silver Eagles" sets back on July 10th. Today, 9/21, I got in touch to ask why my order was taking so long. Alisa told me that when I placed the order, even though the credit card transaction went through and was paid, their credit card processor told them that my billing address did not match. They think my apartment number may have been the cause. In any case, Alisa said that someone from MintProducts had sent me an email asking me to confirm the address. I never received any such email. Now they're asking for my credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, again. I'm uncomfortable giving that information again as I was already charged for this order once before. Even though they've already received my payment they insist that they have to call my bank to ensure my address matches. I'm done! I asked them cancel the order and refund my money. Let's see how long that takes."

"Huray!!! I just received my 1950 and 1951 u.s. proof sets, and they look amazing! I am still waiting for the 1952 u.s. proof set to arrive. Appearently, it was out of stock when I called june 1, 2015 to buy all 3 sets, so I will just have to wait until it arrives."

This review was modified by mission95 on June 29 2015 09:36:56 AM

"Not real thrilled with this outfit.I recently TRIED to order some coins.Placed the order using a Visa gift card.Got an email from customer service stating that the "billing address" was incorrect.TRIED to explain that there is NO BILLING ADDRESS ON A GIFT CARD.To no avail.I ended up canceling the order,now lets see how long it takes for them to refund my money."

This review was modified by Davidm2015 on February 01 2015 03:48:00 AM

"Mint products has very fast shipping and the coins always come very well packaged. Their prices are very good and their shipping is a good price. I highly recomend them. "

This review was modified by Elp09 on November 28 2014 07:13:28 PM

"Mint Products Customer Support was very helpful when I accidentally place an order without signing in. They even awarded me points on my account after my mistake. "

"Received my products in great shape. No problems or issues. Everything was as advertised or better! Prices are very good. I received my products within 2 weeks, better than the first time I ordered which was ~3 weeks. #284825. "

This review was modified by gluem on November 08 2014 09:37:22 AM

"I had great service from start to finish. There customer service representative Carolyn was very helpful as this was my first order. Quality and pricing was great especially with free shipping. Look forward to doing business again with Mint Products soon. Thank you!"

This review was modified by kerigan2010 on November 06 2014 06:53:59 PM

"This review relates to order 284656. I ordered some Silver Eagles and other silver bullion coins from mintproducts.com. They were shipped the next morning after I placed the order. The package arrived in great condition and the packaging was quite sufficient to protect the product. I have worked with their customer service department before and they are professional and dedicated to giving great service. I will definitely order from them again."

" i ordered thirteen 25 roll coins ,price and shipping were reasonable.when i opened the package ,i found about half the rolls were mint marked by hand with a ball point pen. one was even president
identification marked with a pen with a plain raper.i didn't feel like the rolls were uncirculated mint rolls which i though i was getting so i called.the person i talked to said if i didn't like them to send them back,of course freight prepaid. i don't feel this is company is very profesional or creditable. i will not purchase anything else from this place. you can't be sure of what your getting.

This review was modified by ywayne on March 25 2014 02:24:37 PM

"totally satisfied with price, delivery and customer service. will buy from them again satisfied in Ohio"

"I have purchase several silver related items over the past few years without any problems. Thanks guys!"

"They suck!!!! Don't buy coins there or anything else. No delivery from those guys. I bought my coins on March 6 2012, today is March 26 still no delivery. I contacted them on March 15, 2012 they told me my coins were shipped out. No delivery yet. Things come from China faster then 20 days. I am filing a dispute for a refund.

"This company is not very trustworthy. They claim to ship with in 3-5 business days. I sent an email to ask them what was going on after 7 business days they tell me they shipped the next day and I would have my order in 2-3 days. Well nothing came. Sent another email on the 4th day after not getting anything. They send me back and email on a monday that it shipped out again over the weekend, but did not give me a tracking number. All I got was "sorry we made a mistake telling you we shipped the order and you will have it in 2-3 days. I wait 4 more days, nothing shows up. They charged my up front and have yet to following thier own policies. I asked for a refund and now they will not return my reply to my email. I will have to dispute the charges to get my money back. Do yourself a favor order from some other place these guys cannot be trusted."

This review was modified by sigboy66 on April 23 2009 07:20:11 AM

"Bought a handful of coins, both numismatic and bullion. Despite a claim on their website of 5-7 days to ship after payment clears, it took them over a month to get my order out the door (I inquired about the delay after 3 weeks and was answered "we're a couple days behind"). Everything was well-packed and the price was about in line with most Internet retailers, but that shipping time is outrageous."

Share Mint Products's store rating

Mint Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mint Products is not a merchant member
Mint Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!