• MiniInTheBox MiniInTheBox Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"The first order was delivered within one month. Everything was allright.

The second order was three times larger than the first. I am waiting for this order for three and a half month now. Every time I had contact with costumar "service" they promised me to solve my problem. They even offered to pay me back my money, but they didn't. They didn't do enything they promised me. I am still waiting.

"Ordered a voice recorder 4 weeks ago have heard and received nothing. No reply from emails.
Guess I have done my money. Potential buyers beware. GRAEME AUSTRALIA.

"I bought 2 flash drives in 08/27. Miniinthebox informed as deadline of shipment 09/04. After informed what don't had one of the flash drive for send. I asked about change by another model and they allowed. But until now 09/18, Miniinthebox don't sent the products and I don't have a response about. They sold a product what don't have in stock, received the payment and..."

"Shipping from god only knows where, advertised as 3-5days is actually 14-28! advertised as free shipping, but shipping added at check out, Skankey mo fos! "

"This company is terrible. I placed my order on August 9th. It is September and I have not received my order. As a matter of fact it hasn't even shipped yet. I have contacted them expressing my displeasure in them not living up to the shipping promised when the purchase was made. The response I received from customer service said I can expect my purchase no later than December! Are you kidding me? I would never recommend or order from this company again! Absolutely terrible!"

"I ordered a computer microphone from MiniInTheBox; the product was charged to my credit card on 8/11 and I have yet to receive it. I checked on line and they supposedly shipped it on Sept. 3, three weeks later. Usually when I order on-line, I receive it within 5 days. I would not order anything from them again."

"Big Chinese reseller that also has some stock in Europe. Ordered 2 led bulbs. Took almost three weeks to arrive but they worked. Bit dimmer than I assumed but for 14 euros ffor two I'm not complaining that much.

Biggest problem with these people is that you keep getting email spam. They take the fact that you supply an email address as permission to send 3, 4 emails per week and it's impossible to stop them or even remove your account from their systems.
Next time it's focalprice for me, they're a lot better behaved.

"I liked the product and it was delivered on time, so thumbs up for selection and deliveey. However, I keep receiving their ads although the order was in Dec 2013. I've used the account settings to resign from the list - no effect. I've sent the customer service 8 requests to resign me - no effect. I feel that I'm being spammed."

"I placed my very first order with MiniInTheBox I am very happy. They offered free expedited shipping and their service was excellent. The parcel was shipped before the promised date and the parcel arrived well wrapped in a box and on time. The prices were ok and the goods came in good order and look of good quality. I will buy from them again and would recommend them."

"MiniInTHeBox has the word "mini" in it's name, but it's service is maxi.
Good selection of items at very affordable prices.
Excellent service: is something arrives broken they will refund you instantly.
Customer service will always respond to a ticket you make within hours.
Delivery of items can take some time, but hey ... free delivery so I don't care :)

"all what i can say all the best to miniinthe box and lightinthebox "

"Great service with excellent support!"

"i would face to face argue... with anyone whom would discontinue biz with mini in the box... with customers around the world... even the best escort would have negative marks.... lol just saying.

Amazing almost unbelievable.... too good to be true prices... all went smooth aside one broken item as my package was surely smashed... really even a little more quality than i expected... so far i believe I've receive a few packages and very pleased i must say... "other than todays broken watch"it was no hassle to buy nor get to the correct address ... unlike "Police auctions .com"so i say ...DHL delivers the goods... but not well policeAuction.com has some of the worst assistance ive ever had... thanks mini in the box... you aren't perfect but you deliver... Much love and respect.

Ps. MiniInThebox may have asked or shown me where i can write the review... but thats because i didnt think of even doing such things but out of appreciation for not being just another let down in a life of let downs ... id keep it real... not perfect but they do fallow through.

"The filament LED lamps from MiniInTheBox are the most beautiful LED lamps I know. They resemble the good old light bulbs and give beautiful warm white light."

"nice style,nice price comfortable good quality"

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.