MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"This company is a joke. You message them for help and you cant even get it. I will NEVER order from this company again! INVALID tracking numbers, does not tell you what company! I asked for a valid tracking number and they cant even provide it! I will tell everyone I know that shops online to never order from this site! Swear its a scam! "

"This company is a joke. You message them for help and you can't even get it. I will NEVER order from this company again! INVALID tracking numbers, does not tell you what company! I asked for a valid tracking number and they can't even provide it! I will tell everyone I know that shops online to never order from this site! Swear its a scam! "

"i placed an order month ago and yet has to get my product. i knew it will be long wait to get the product but no customer service contact point or anything?!!!...no email..or ph number!?...besides the tracking number doesnt show anything!..its invalid!...."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Any questions concerning your order please log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Miniinthebox”

"Company does not honor its promised shipping times (goods are shipped from China, shipping time might double). Since I ordered there, I receive an e-mail with ads every week although I unsubscribed from all newsletters. Never again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-08-2015

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Any questions concerning your order please log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them:http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Miniinthebox”

"Absolutely unreliable vendor! Goods not delivered, unwilling to resend or refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2015

Miniinthebox”

"Where is my order??? This place gives out fake tracking numbers and i cant track my order at all. All it keeps telling me my orders have been shipped! I hope I havent been screwed over!!! I just wrote this review last night. Today the first order came so that gives me SOME hope that this really is a reputable site. I'm waiting on my second order but it isn't quite due yet. Hopefully it will arrive within a reasonable time. Both of my orders are fashion jewelry, everything in this order arrived good shape. Somethings were a little larger size than according to picture, however I should've read the dimensions when ordering so that s my own fault but not that big of a deal in size diff. I will still happily wear them but overall for the price it was still a great deal but just expect to wait maximum time period stated. There were no duty charges for the order but I live in Michigan state in United States. So I do know each country/state has diff regulations so keep that in mind when purchasing. I find it no fault of the company as the products are being imported directly from China. I will be changing my review."

"Bestelling gedaan op 26 januari. Verzending blijkbaar gebeurd op 26 januari. Trackingnummer is blijkbaar foutief. Nu is het 23 februari en nog steeds niets ontvangen. Verzending gebeurt misschien nog per kameel?"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

“Hi,

As you chose free super saver shipping, it may take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Miniinthebox”

"I made a mistake by ordering an iPad sleeve for an iPad mini instead of a regular iPad. I immideately sent it back to the address that I found on the package I received the iPad mini sleeve in. I had sent several e-mails with MiniInTheBox and they asked me all the details of my shipment. Now they tell me that they haven't got a return address in Belgium, where I returned the package (which I had also paid for). Now they won't pay me my lost money back, so apparently they don't trust their costumers. That is why I won't do bussiness with them again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-02-2015

Miniinthebox”

"Everything went alright. Quick delivery!"

"They have good prices on merchandises for electronics and for other things too"

"The item arrives flawless and in perfect shape. Everything in time, I expected that the things were of a lower quality, but they were in a real and perfect shep."

"cheap and good quality device I recomend it !"

"Todo llego muy bien, las gomas para el joystick son de buena calidad y excelente precio tambien y las brochas igual son de buena calidad, bonitas y a buen precio, todo llego en el tiempo que debieron de haber llegado, esta es la tercera compra que hago por miniinthebox y todo excelente hasta ahora :D "

"very good for money and very good deal"

"Good....... but the size is very small....i was expecting a large size magnets....... there is no container..... anyway product is really good "

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.