Store Information Store Info
MiniInTheBox Coupons
  • Rating 9.30/10 762 reviews

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
    MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MiniInTheBox contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"I have received good quality products for a reasonable price and very satisfied with them. I will always recommend my friends and family to purchase products from mini in the box and light in the box."

"I really love Miniinthebox/Lightinthebox!! I would recommend this site to everybody! Al my jewelry and electronic devises come from Miniinthebox/Lightinthebox and all work really well!
Only the shipping is sometimes a little late, but that doesn't really bother me.

"Great store! I had a slight issue with one of my products, but it was handled in a prompt, reasonable manner. Will purchase again!"

"Was a great experience, fast shipping, products as described."

"I have had a great experience with MiniInTheBox. I've placed five orders totalling over a 100 items. Only a couple items were damaged during shipment and I was refunded quickly and easily!"

"very nice product, fast delivery "

"Great store! Love it, excellent prices, materials, etc. :)"

"I just love Miniinthebox.com!! I love their prices and they can not be beat!! The quality is outstanding and shipping is fast even internationally!! I just can not say enough good things about them. The phone case looks nice and is well made"

"i ran into MiniInTheBox while looking for good deals online. I was skeptical of this website ive never heard of but i decided to buy some gadgets that looked good and i was VERY satisfied at how fast I got my stuff and the good quality of the products.

"Bought two, one red and one black, both are way nicer and larger than in pictures at site. Would definitely recommend them to you or anyone else. The extremely fast service, to me was a bonus. I would say I could not be happier or pleased with Miniinthebox. "

"this is a good site with super deals unmatched anywhere. delivery is guaranteed and customer service for any issues well taken care of. 100% trustworthy site to shop."

"I think this is one of the best webshops that I know. There are really interesting products, and the best is the price. You can find lot of different products, from Apple accessories to great gadgets for your home. Also, you can choose a free shipping so your purchase is cheaper, and unlike other webshops, it is quite fast in my opinion: It takes 10-20 business days."

"Excellent store! I bought some ps3 stuff such as controllers which are high quality products and they are value for money choice. I recommend this store."

"Excellent product, received very quick, in 8 days. I would definitely recommend this product."

"miniin the box is a great web site to buy goods at an affordable price, also goods that are so cheap its unberleavable. the goods are always off great quality. i find things on their site that i am unable to find were i live, its amazing"