MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"I love all of the products I ordered from MiniInTheBox.com !
They are all of excellent quality and I am very pleased with them.
I especially love my round steel earrings which I wear almost every day!
The shipping was very quick. The package arrived even before the estimated time.

"I was very happy with the timeline to receive my order. Also I was very happy with the items I ordered. I will promote this website."

"Best seller on web.

Good service, clear relationship with costumers.

"I am very impressed with the product quality and service of miniinthebox. I have just recently purchased a wii u console and needed all the extras (various contollers and chargers and accessories). The third party products live up to the quality of the original products. I was even able to buy the proper wii u pro controllers for half the cost than anywhere else. There has been one item that was returned back to miniinthebox due to a delivery issue with the shipping company. The cost was fully reimbursed back into my bank account and in addition I was even issued an extra credit for having to reorder the product again and cover extra shipping fees (the original order had free delivery due to the amount of items purchased). The customer service is outstanding. I will defenitely order products from there again."

"perfect service and best quality of products !!!!"

"Great and cheap cover for Samsung galaxy s5. Keeps phone untouched if fall down. Miniinthebox is greatest website for buying technologicall stuff EVER!!! Highly recommended."

"Gosto mt de comprar na miniinthebox , pois é uma loja que tem muitas opções , são bastante atenciosos , e os preços são maravilhosos "

"MiniInTheBox is a great seller with excellent customer service. They have competitive pricing, or better, and everything that I've ordered has been decent quality. The only catch with them is the shipping, even though they offer 3-5 day shipping, I have never received an order in under 2 weeks. I don't mind this, but I wish they would advertise their shipping times a little more accurately."

"it s safe, secure and free shipping and that s why is so cool, in my oppinion is the best site for online shopping"

"Excellent products. Great prices and good quality. Love MiniinTheBox! "

"I've been using this site more & more for small things you may need/want and aren't concerned about rush delivery. Stuff like a phone cover or some different LED bulbs, Things arrive well-packaged and are generally good quality."

"I bought this watch for my work.
And its working great, its looking good and its nice and big.

Miniinthebox delivered my watch in 14 days with no extra costs
Its fantastic because the shipping costs was free and in 24hours

I defenitley going to buy again at miniinthebox.

"Great Flashlight ! this is the second one i ordered ! might order more as gifts. "

"For the price I paid it is an excellent object. Just received so for now I can only say that the rubber band fits well and that I could set time and date in an almost easy way. "

"Very satisfied, website is trustworthy! Just don't order too much at once, so you don't have to pay extras"

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.