MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"Great price, great shipping costs, excellent write samples.
I've bought products in the past from this merchant and I have to say that I have been satisfied with all buying experiences with them. I highly recommend them for quality, value, and shipping.

"Very good and interesting products! Good prices and shipping! I surely recommend it!"

"Very satisfied with the product. Great price. Delivery about 3 weeks. Would buy again. "

"transaction was easy, I loved my products and they are of good quality! Will def use them again!"

"I was happy to see this website where I bought few watches at really competitive price and when I received it, I was delighted so see its quality. Superb..
I had bought watches for gifting purpose and to whomever I gifted, they not only liked it, they loved it.
I had ordered 8 watches, now once again I have ordered 4 more. Still I need some more, which I will be ordering in coming weeks.

"Good site. Had some problems, But they were solved."

"Thanks for your delivery, I am in Gols Village - Austria and my watch delivered. I will buy more than this because now I am confidence with your services. thanks. Ibrahim Omar. "

"very fast delivery very good product!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I absolutely adore this site! I save so much money and time! Couldn't have asked for a better site to do my shopping."

"Absolutely loved the jewelry and it was all at great prices! Shipping was fast!"

"I've done long term business with US based retailers who are considered the best in the business, and they don't score as highly as this company. Yes, the price was very good, but I've been waiting for over a month for my purchase to arrive. Shipment tracking mechanisms out of China are poor at best. Social media comments are not kind to this company. I find the wealth of reviews here with myriad spelling errors, similar tone, and 5/5 ratings to be outrageously suspect. I recommend you not use debit/credit cards for purchases, or a primary email address. My highest recommendation would be to pass up this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We apologize for all the inconvenience.

If you chose free super saver shipping, it may take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Lightinthebox”

"MiniInTheBox is the best online webpage to shop. Free expedited delivery is the best service. Your complaints are taken seriously and refunds or actions are taken accordingly."

"Great products and speedy service. That's what I like. I would recommend this everyone. Get yours today!"

"I have been shopping from MiniInTheBox from over an year now. I am very happy with their delivery and after sales service. I can always recommend it over other similar websites."

"Excellent gots lots of items on sale as well promotions with free shipping and often expedient rapid delivery within 3 days by Dhl."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.