MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

"Items on the website are at a great price. I did have a bit of a problem with delayed shipping, but when I contacted customer service, they were very quick to reply. I love my items! The bracelets and rings that I ordered are just as in the pictures shown. Great product quality and at a great price!"

"Easy purchases, prompt shipping (or as much as can be seeing that it's overseas). I've never had to return anything, but the items that I've purchased seem to be of a medium to high quality. Will definitely purchase from this site again. "

"I still have not received my order from Dec. 21st Also still have not received my order from Dec. 18th"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

Thanks for shopping with us! As you chose the free super saver shipping, it should take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Sincerely,
Miniinthebox”

"I shop on MiniInTheBox for more than 3 months and i can hardly recall any cases when i was unsatisfied.
Quality of the sellers is high, there is a claim process in case of any problems and support team works quite fast.
But from my point of view - the prices are higher then on ebay.
Of course it's not right to simply compare those marketplaces, but 50% of ebay sellers sell the same things as on MiniInTheBox. Or they just drop ship.
In order to pick the right product among hundreds of choices.

"its superb im so happy to buy things on this site.thanks i will buy again."

"I love this web site, they have really good stuff...=)"

"i like MiniInTheBox who is honest dealer and have good solution for any problems , and give me more honest power to buy from it "

"I ordered two Eruner® Women's Multilayer Alloy Love Birds Life Tree and Infinity Handmade Leather Bracelets. I think the arrival time was rather long, but the bracelets were great for the price. I bought these for my teenage granddaughters. I haven't given the bracelets to them yet, but I think they will like them.

"one of the best laptop accessory, easy to use and flexible , you gonna love it ^^"

"They have great items, competitively priced, most a lot cheaper than anywhere else. All in all a great company to deal with and have had no problems whatsoever . . ."

"Amazing! I love this website! All their products are CHEAP and have FREE SHIPPING! I also really like their support, very helpful! :-)"

"I made an order and the items were fantastic, I had some problems with the shipping but the customer service were extremely helpful and proved that they have a professional management. "

"Product was as described and arrived on time. "

"I found MiniInTheBox when I was Christmas shopping online. I found the website when I was looking at watches for my mother. I ended up getting two watches, nail art gifts, a set of PS3 replacement joysticks, earrings, and a necklace. The site offers free shipping any where in the US no matter the item which is awesome because I hate getting charged for shipping. My order did arrive a little late, but I think that was just because of the Christmas rush. All of my items arrived in one piece and they all matched their descriptions perfectly. "

"Very happy, completely satisfied."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.