MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very satisfied, website is trustworthy! Just don't order too much at once, so you don't have to pay extras"

"It's a pretty nice site. Not bad for my first time using it. I will say, though, that I had bought a couple of headphones and had to return them. The returning process went smoothly, but really, depending on the cost of the items going back, it's not worth doing it since the items have to be shipped overseas. But other than that, I'm sure I'll stop back and order some other items when the need arrives."

"It is a very good product"

"I recomand you this site, vety good, cheap with a good transport and goods.

"I received my watch yesterday and it was late getting to my destination but now ive received it im very happy, It was well packed with no problems."

"The watch turned out to be more than I expected in quality. I really do like it. Received it in a short period of time also. Highly pleased all around and couldn't ask for more in purchasing it. "

" I am very pleased with your item, it looks like on picture and it's even better looking at it standing on my wrist ;) "

"First time I ordered something from this site it came in a few days. Now I have been waiting for a month for 3 other orders. When you contact them the standard response is it take up to 20 days to be delivered even if it has been more then 20 days. The repeated response is submit a ticket. They rapidly dismiss and close tickets without resolution.

After reading their response it is another reason not to use this company. When you go to the web site supplied in the response it has no option of view details as in the example they provide. Therefore no way to get a response. DON'T USE COMPANIES THAT HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER OR WAY TO CONTACT THEM.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry for all the inconvenience. As you chose free super saver shipping, it should take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Miniinthebox”

"This product is good for the product. I enjoy them all."

"Awesome for the price! Generally would've been fast shipping too. But the courier was delayed so it took a little longer than expected but still the cheapest price for the quality."

"1- good product
2- fast shipping
3- good deals
4- nice prices

"I ordered products worth 20$(Order id:1407312113348723)..when they got delivered to me they charged 30$ as customs..when i contacted the customer case they told they will refund the product charges and customs n return charges(Ticket id:6970672).So i returned the products.After they received the products they just refunded me the 20$.

Who the hell will give me the other 40$ that are charged for customs n return charges?

Please dont encourage this kind of shopping site.

Fraud company for eating people money.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are sorry that you had to pay for the tax. Please note that it was charged by your country’s customs and we have no control over it. We state clearly here:

Sincerely,
Miniinthebox”

"I love this site! The prices are great and so are the products!
I buy from here all the time now. Great!

"My wrist watches came on time indeed fast delivery and quality products. MITB is now my favourite chinese online store. I therefore recommend to all"

"It's cool stuff and I am happy to have this things and it has a good quality that makes me have more things from this company."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.