MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"miniinthebox its a best company with free shipping and more surprices like free products with point you have from previus orders"

"I love miniinthebox.com . i recommend purchasing products from this site. very fast delivery and quality products"

"as expected, everything was as described!! "

"This is my second review for MiniInTheBox.
I really love this online shop, easier to order, quick respond for any order & inquiry, and the unique products.
If you looking for online shop with multiproducts with cheap price and "free shipping" also, I recommend MiniInTheBox for you...

"love the hole experience with miniinthebox.com and i will continue to shop with this site...."

"Absolutely love the website, the products are great quality and amazingly useful, customer service is outstanding and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for pretty much any accessories. "

"This is the best site ever, I love how they sometimes give you free credit and I've bought a charger there thaat works great! Love the site a lot and recommend to anyone"

"Love them! What more can I say, best price much more cheaper and it's the same thing as the expensive one, everyone asking me where I get them from and my reply is "mini in the box darling" satisfied with my purchase!! Referring to curl formers I purchased from them.

"Received everything promptly and as requested. Will definitely use again."

"MiniintheBox is the most reliable and sufficient online website. I ordered my goods on the 02 September and received them on the 13th of September. Everything was in good order, with no damage and every item was exactly as described in the pictures. Very impressed with their service."

"The quality of products is good. You get what you pay for. I would fully recommend this site to anybody."

"nice product, item as described.

I bought the product , and they shipped it the next day , i got fast support and also fast shipping.
item was well packaged and 100% as described on Miniinthebox website.

"Really wonderful place to shop especially considering the price versus the quality of the items. In some cases, the shipping can be slow but it's a great place to do some late night shopping to just shop without feeling guilty after getting the bill. "

"MiniInTheBox has been one of my most favorite websites out there on the internet and i have been very happy to have found it! The items are all well made and are very inexpensive! I shop here every month to get the best deals and i am always satisfied with every single item and customer service. This website is very good and a great way to get nice items for less!"

"Two months ago I bought a portable charger and a flask of vodka on Mini in The Box. Yesterday I received my order, and I am very happy! I really loved the product! I super recommend this site!"

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.