MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Bought 2 watches. Good product for the price paid. However the package was about 2 weeks late. Overall very happy about the product I received."

"excellent quality, great service and the shipping is on time!!keep doing good job!!!"

"I was looking for an inexpensive DPI adjustable mouse. Came close to buying a $80 Logitech but I just couldn't justify that for my minimal gaming use. Only thing I can find to dislike is the single DPI switching button. Sure would be nice to have up/down one's when your in the heat of battle! Oh and the forward/back buttons are reversed from most mice, but that's no biggie. Really like the way it does a color change fade from the wheel to the body of the mouse, kinda neat. Once again, your processing / handling time is ludicrously long. 20 days (including 6 for shipping) is just too long guys. Fix that and I'll be a life long customer. "

"I often buy iphone cases and Data cables from here. I have no problem so far. Its good value for money if you are in USA.

"i love this website. every order including this one have been useful for me. Quick shipping & great customer service. I recommend this site for everybody!"

"I placed three orders with MiniInTheBox and so far I have received the first and last orders, the orders where well packed an sealed for shipping. The product I received are exactly what I ordered and work very well so far."

"I'm so glad I stumbled upon MiniInTheBox, I still can't believe the range of products and the low prices!"

"A perfect product with incredible low price. Although it spent more than three weeks to ship, for that price, nothing is valuable to complain. "

"Miniinthebox is great company , I like the quality of their products, actually there was a problem with customs in Sweden, the customs took about 70% tax of the actual price of items.

Although Miniinthebox has nothing to do with that, I told them about that problem and the promised to refund me 50% of the sum, as an exception!!!
That was very nice from them

Last thing i want to say is that I bought 3 meter cable for iPad air, they said it works as same as original, but the ipad wast showing charging sign

I will refer to Minininthebox for that, and I think they will listen and compensate

This company really cares about their costumers and about their company reputation

"Excellent led bulbs with great quality service
I'm a happy customer of Miniinthebox.com and will buy more from them. They have a lot of products, but I have bought most of the time led bulbs for my kitchen and living room and those are great. I had some issues with one of the bulbs, but the customer service was excellent and they helped me out all the time. I recommend Miniinthebox.

"My last buy at miniInTheBox was some light bulbs.
Great variety, very good prices, free delivery, and a good service (when is needed).

"Apesar da demora para chegar os produtos, é um ótimo site, com produtos extremamente baratos, e chega tudo certinho."

"I ordered 2 brooches and they are really lovely and very good quality!! The price is reasonable and shipping and insurance charges was only 99c! Delivery did not take as long as I expected. I would buy from Miniinthebox again for sure!"

"Good reliable shop. Easy to shop. Shipping doesn't take long. Goods are at rather fine quality.
Good choice for me, I recommend it.

"The Online Store. You can find everything you want. just buy :)"

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.