• MiniInTheBox MiniInTheBox Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

"all what i can say all the best to miniinthe box and lightinthebox "

"Great service with excellent support!"

"i would face to face argue... with anyone whom would discontinue biz with mini in the box... with customers around the world... even the best escort would have negative marks.... lol just saying.

Amazing almost unbelievable.... too good to be true prices... all went smooth aside one broken item as my package was surely smashed... really even a little more quality than i expected... so far i believe I've receive a few packages and very pleased i must say... "other than todays broken watch"it was no hassle to buy nor get to the correct address ... unlike "Police auctions .com"so i say ...DHL delivers the goods... but not well policeAuction.com has some of the worst assistance ive ever had... thanks mini in the box... you aren't perfect but you deliver... Much love and respect.

Ps. MiniInThebox may have asked or shown me where i can write the review... but thats because i didnt think of even doing such things but out of appreciation for not being just another let down in a life of let downs ... id keep it real... not perfect but they do fallow through.

"The filament LED lamps from MiniInTheBox are the most beautiful LED lamps I know. They resemble the good old light bulbs and give beautiful warm white light."

"nice style,nice price comfortable good quality"

"I'm very happy about this purchase. It arrived in only 20 days or less, very quick. I highly reccomed this if you like rings :D"

"Most of these flies can be used for both salt and fresh water species of fish, great quality and great value, to be honest I purchased a small quantity of goods just see the quality and after the first shipment I will be ordering much more fro Mini in the box."

"I thought the product was very nice and in fact liked it so much I ordered another pair.Very good service and tracking.Will recommend this to my friends and family.very good replys to everthing great,, thank you..."

"PERFECT. AS EXPECTED IT ARRIVED WITHIN THE GIVEN STIPULATED TIME.. ALWAYS RELIABLE...

I ALWAYS STICK TO THESE GUYS (miniinthebox) QUITE OFTEN.... :P :P :P

"USB2.0 Channel Virtual 7.1 Effect Audio is comfortable and works perfectly. I am very pleased and recommend the site as reliable and honest. Thanks!"

"Great buy. I will buy again. I could not be happier."

"I love this watch! The ticking is extra loud, so if that bothers you, avoid it. I bought the white band and it looks amazing! "

"It's good place to buy. There anybody can find anything want with good price."

" Love Mini in the Box. Been buying from them for almost a year and no real problems. Everything I've gotten is fun and cool and still works. "

" I gave it as a gift to my wife and she loves it. It is a good product. I hope to purchase more soon. Thank you. "

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.