Stores > MiniInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
Voice your opinion! Review MiniInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-07-11

Stay away from this Company

"Paid for a genuine leather mobile wallet for men(Black)
Receives a pink women's wallet which is made from plastic worth $5
I'm a man, what will I do with a Pink wallet and my Phone does not even fit in this small plastic purse.
I gave it to a homeless women on the street and she was very happy
They wanted to give me a $5 coupon which I refused.
Then they said they will re-ship me the correct product free of charge, after i had to demand it from them.
They shipped me a fidget spinner worth $5
So I'm still without my Genuine leather Black mobile phone Wallet, costed me $85 including the custom fees, which I had to pay for my package, and it is not even $20 worth
If you want to receive quality and the correct products, never even consider to buy from MiniInTheBox, as you will be robbed of your money.
Rather give your money to a homeless person, at least you will feel good about it.
better than them taking your money and give you the wrong and cheap items
They are a scam!!
They ship the cheaper products correctly, but the more expensive items, you will never receive.
I will definitely not recommend this company to anyone, unless you don't mind to give your money away for free

Update:
Tammy from Customer Service contacted me and promised to sort out this big mess.
If they sort this out for me, I will re-adjust my feelings for this Company and rate them accordingly

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For the wrong package, we'll take our responsibility. Please note that customs duties are not shipping expenses. In fact, some of the packages will be charged this fee. Unfortunately, we have no control over it and cannot predict how much it will be since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. Please feel free to contact your local Customs Office for further information.
The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15824905

2017-07-04

Been given apology. Have been contacted by customer service

"Didn't deliver my item in time specified which arrived after promised deadline but have responded to my complaint and issued a refund on my postage costs. "

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15773455

2017-06-26

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! SCAM!

"My purchase was May 5, received my payment confirmation on May 6th. Received confirmation delivered which included an order number. It is now June 26th! No parcel received! I log into my account to reach out to customer service their system says I don't have an order on file "no orders"!! The ONLY WAY to contact them is by selecting an order number which IS NOT LISTED!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT THEM!!!!! Extremely frustrating! Must be a SCAM!!!

Only after submitting a negative review, a "live" customer service replied back. Looks as if my parcel reached the opposite side of Canada from where I live then became untraceable. I have since received good customer service and have received a refund credit for my lost shipment. Thank you! A word of advise to the seller: Establish an email contact for those customers whom do not have an order number in there account. Just a general email to reach out to would have saved all of this frustration. Lost shipment is no problem, totally understandable. Not having access to customer service was frustrating.

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

“Dear Customer,

If the order is purchased via PayPal, our system will automatically created an account for customer. the email address is customer's PayPal account, so please log in your account by your paypal email address (rh***@gmail.com), you will see the order information.

Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15714168

2017-06-18

REVIEW

"Très satisfait après plusieurs commandes.

2017-06-16

good service, but slow delivery

"Had a problem with an item and was send a new one with no hustle. If it weren't for the long delivery times I'd give them 5 stars. "

2017-05-30

Very Good After sales service

"Te instructions on the website to do when a product arrives could be clearer (e.g., press the confirmation of arrival button or something.)
Having said that, I had some problems with the product and since I got in contact with the company they have been very attentive and have been very helpful.
Thanks Rebecca!

Rep reply posted May-31-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15513627 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-05-14

An excellent shop with many useful things for good prices

"I have bought lot of things in Miniinthebox (for example, cable and dust plug for iPnone, iPhone and iPad cases and styluses, etc.). The customer service always helped me in solving problems. If you receive a wrong item or poor-quality one, a correct product will be send for you!"

2017-05-13

Excellent

"Good products, good selection and low prices"

2017-05-07

Muy buena

"Hasta ahora no he tenido problemas con mis compras en ésta página"

2017-05-06

Really good online shop !! You can find almost everything and really cheap

"I have bought lot of things in this shop and I haven't had any problem. The prices are good and the sipment methods too. I have had to contact with them once and the customer service was really good too."

Usb флешка в виде оленя на 16Гб

"Флешка отлично подойдет на подарок, интересная фигурка, получить доступ к самому usb разъему нужно снять голову. Скорость соответствует четвертому классу "

DON'T TRUST!!

"Only said 5 stars to get on top list. They don't deserve any stars.
Got sent wrong phone case. Also paid for extra freight still took 2 weeks. I import alot of stuff for my work from the same district & I & usually get it in 48hrs.
They wouldn't refund. WTF!!

Amazing experience

"Excellent , I have to say that it was an amazing experience with miniinthebox , the products are soo good quality and well packaged love it."

2017-04-26

soddisfatto

"acquisto da diversi anni da minitinhebox e mi trovo soddisfatto, la merce arriva e se non arriva vieni rimborsato al più presto, ottima qualità"

2017-04-25

Une bonne experience

"Produits bien choisis avec une bon timing. Bon rapport qualité prix. Seul défaut on voudrait encore plus de diversité dans le catalogue. :=)"

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.