MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"I purchased two PS2 controllers from this company...a few days later I got a email stating that they were out of stock and the order had been cancelled. Which just that is bad business not keeping track of your stock. But it goes on. I then tried to get a refund and they only were giving me a $8 refund for a $9.98 purchase. After a couple messages through their site that went no where I contacted PayPal and started a claim. That got them to respond with that they wanted a screen shot...so sent them one. I then received an message saying that I misunderstood and the screenshot was just an example of how to get a refund. They basically called me stupid and blamed me because they screwed up again...they refunded me finally but with as much of a headache that I went through just because I wanted to just get something nice for my niece. This was ridiculous!!! I will not be doing any more business with this company!!! "

"MiniInTheBox is a very interesting website from which you can buy everything you can dream of. I like it soooo much"

"overall it was an acceptable purchase experience"

"good quality,affordable price"

"Funduino Mega 2560 R3 Development Board

Excelente clone do Arduino para todos tipo de projetos DIY. Bastante recomendável pelo baixo preço, número de portas e montante de memoria flash. Its works great!

"Excellent quality and prices on items. Secure shipping."

"I am nanny. My children like this flying helicopter very much. Easy to use for four years old children."

"Item is same as described, prompt response and fast delivery."

"I have been shopping at MiniInTheBox several times and I have always been satisfied. Cheep prices, free shipping (most of cases) and products fits its description (technical informations, photo documentation, overall rating from other customers, e.t.c.). "

"great company would buy there very good products anytime they are cheap and very nice to deal with and there prices don't cost you an arm and a leg"

"Love their products, the price,the choice.
The shipping could be faster but I understand , they have to deal with customs etc.

"Here is your previous review from our site for your reference: Welcome site miniinthebox thank for his dedication to work and sincerity with people Mentojkm product I received the very best product gorgeous and beautiful. I wish that Terslli 3 usd again until Buy a new product for which s impressive from your site "

" I got items, very nice for a gift, thanks and a 5 stars feedback to you"

"I had a most pleasant surprise when buying a braided bracelet for me. I liked it so much that I am considering buying several as present for my friends."

"I really like the iPhone cases they offer on their website. They are really cheap and of good quality!
This makes the three week long wait all worth it!

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.