Stores > MiniInTheBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review MiniInTheBox by clicking a star below.
2017-09-29

Cheap KNOCK-OFF.............

"Cheap KNOCK-OFF. Ordered a replacement case for my Galaxy S6 and its a POS. The buttons don't work right and the silver frame arrived bent so I had to try to straighten it out before using it. The pic's on the sellers site show a SPIGEN but what you get is a piece of crap that doesn't fit the same as the original. The buttons are hard to push. This will be my last buy on this site. Should have paid extra for the original."

Rep reply posted Sep-30-2017

“Dear Customer,
this is supervisor Fabio. I am really sorry for your case. I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=16365442
Thank you very much.”

2017-09-25

Not received.

"My item says it is delivered but no sign of it. I now cannot log in to track it again to take to the post office. Disappointed. "

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16325601 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-09-23

Customs charge for U.K. Customer

"A very BIG warning if purchasing from Mini in th Box in the U.K.....I ordered a Fitbit watch strap and was asked to pay a £11customs charge when the PO tried to deliver! I questioned this with Mini in the box and a 6 week discussion about who was responsible started. There is no warning on their site when ordering and I had paid a delivery charge when purchasing so was surprised to have to pay this. Eventually the PO returned the package to them as I did not collect and pay the charge and Mini in the Box refunded me without my original postage charge. AVOID THIS SITE AS YOU COULD FIND THAT YOU WILL BE PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE FOR AN ITEM YOU CAN GET CHEAPER IN THE UK!"

2017-09-18

Kundendienst ok

"Nach Beanstandung des Defekts der Ware ist mir der Kundendienst erst bei Nachhaken entgegen gekommen."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16284369 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-08-21

great

"I got great, prompt service from this company"

2017-08-15

Zeer slecht !!!!!! ongevraagd en ongemeld een veel goedkoper horloge opgestuurd gekregen

"Zou deze site vermijden slechte voorwaarden je krijgt maar wat opgestuurd en als je reclameert mag je het op eigen kosten terug sturen en maar afwachten of je nog geld terug krijgt."

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“Dit is Klantenservice Supervisor van Lightinthebox. Ik ben blij om te helpen. Na uw zaak heb ik ticketId = 16061193 in ons ticketcentrum uitgevoerd en een oplossing voor uw zaak bieden. Log in alstublieft uw licht in het box account - ga naar het "persoonlijke centrum" - "mijn ticket" om ons antwoord te controleren. Blijf contact met ons opnemen door het ticket te beantwoorden, aangezien alle gegevens in het systeem worden opgenomen. Bedankt voor je medewerking.”

2017-08-13

Recent Order / Shipping Experience

"I have ordered several items with mixed terrible service - one has been broken twice, at the same time the amount was refunded. The latest was an order July 29 which is being delivered soon - 8/19 or so. I would say be prepared for a longer wait time on delivery, and constant communication to understand what the shipper is doing with the package."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=16044647 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-08-08

Chinese Con Artists - AVOID AVOID AVOID!

"I ordered a Fitbit HR band, paid for it. I should have checked where Miniinthebox are. Turns out to be a dodgy Chinese company. Paid for expedited shipping as it was a gift - was told it would take 3 to 4 days. The gift never arrived and they do no respond to queries from their Contact Us page.

As dodgy as they come.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Rep reply posted Aug-08-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This order was delivered:
2017-08-08 13:31 Tuesday 【BOREHAMWOOD HOME DELIVERY】 DELIVERED

Please be noted 3-4 business days is not calendar days. It also includes weekend&holiday. Thanks for your understanding.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=16013922

2017-08-03

Unreliable eshop

"They promised and I payed expensive expres delivery (max 3 days, 12 USD). I was on jurney. I not stayed on the adres not more than one week. Delivery time was realy 2 weeks. I have newer seen my ware..
I didn't receive any money return or apology

Rep reply posted Aug-05-2017

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Customer Service Supervisor from Miniinthebox. I am glad to help. After review your case, i had conducted ticketId=15989221 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2017-07-21

Muy buenos productos y servicio

"Es la segunda vez que les compro y ha sido muy bueno.
Llegan en el tiempo que dicen y en muy buenas condiciones.

2017-07-20

Masculino Relógio Esportivo Relógio Militar Quartzo Couro Banda Marrom Café Khaki

"Muito bom o produto, realmente chega e é de qualidade!!! Veio intacto!"

2017-07-11

Stay away from this Company

"Paid for a genuine leather mobile wallet for men(Black)
Receives a pink women's wallet which is made from plastic worth $5
I'm a man, what will I do with a Pink wallet and my Phone does not even fit in this small plastic purse.
I gave it to a homeless women on the street and she was very happy
They wanted to give me a $5 coupon which I refused.
Then they said they will re-ship me the correct product free of charge, after i had to demand it from them.
They shipped me a fidget spinner worth $5
So I'm still without my Genuine leather Black mobile phone Wallet, costed me $85 including the custom fees, which I had to pay for my package, and it is not even $20 worth
If you want to receive quality and the correct products, never even consider to buy from MiniInTheBox, as you will be robbed of your money.
Rather give your money to a homeless person, at least you will feel good about it.
better than them taking your money and give you the wrong and cheap items
They are a scam!!
They ship the cheaper products correctly, but the more expensive items, you will never receive.
I will definitely not recommend this company to anyone, unless you don't mind to give your money away for free

Update:
Tammy from Customer Service contacted me and promised to sort out this big mess.
If they sort this out for me, I will re-adjust my feelings for this Company and rate them accordingly

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For the wrong package, we'll take our responsibility. Please note that customs duties are not shipping expenses. In fact, some of the packages will be charged this fee. Unfortunately, we have no control over it and cannot predict how much it will be since customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country. Please feel free to contact your local Customs Office for further information.
The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15824905

2017-07-04

Been given apology. Have been contacted by customer service

"Didn't deliver my item in time specified which arrived after promised deadline but have responded to my complaint and issued a refund on my postage costs. "

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15773455

2017-06-26

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! SCAM!

"My purchase was May 5, received my payment confirmation on May 6th. Received confirmation delivered which included an order number. It is now June 26th! No parcel received! I log into my account to reach out to customer service their system says I don't have an order on file "no orders"!! The ONLY WAY to contact them is by selecting an order number which IS NOT LISTED!!! IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT THEM!!!!! Extremely frustrating! Must be a SCAM!!!

Only after submitting a negative review, a "live" customer service replied back. Looks as if my parcel reached the opposite side of Canada from where I live then became untraceable. I have since received good customer service and have received a refund credit for my lost shipment. Thank you! A word of advise to the seller: Establish an email contact for those customers whom do not have an order number in there account. Just a general email to reach out to would have saved all of this frustration. Lost shipment is no problem, totally understandable. Not having access to customer service was frustrating.

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

“Dear Customer,

If the order is purchased via PayPal, our system will automatically created an account for customer. the email address is customer's PayPal account, so please log in your account by your paypal email address (rh***@gmail.com), you will see the order information.

Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=15714168

2017-06-18

REVIEW

"Très satisfait après plusieurs commandes.

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.