Stores > MiniInTheBox

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-07-20

Misleading decription and incorrect product, compounded by slow responsespoor customer service

"I ordered LED lights that were described as being 600 lm. After waiting for roughly a month for delivery (which I understand), I was extremely disappointed with was delivered. They were LED bulbs alright, but less than 50% of the brightness advertised. After 2 weeks of sending pictures, and pestering them for responses, I am being offered the choices of returning for a full refund, or taking a credit of 50%. I've requested the return option and will expect that they will pay for postage.
Use this service at your own risk!

This review was modified by cjrobichaud on July 20 2016 06:07:21 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

“Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please don't be worried cause we'll take full responsibility of that.

The supervisor of customer service created one ticket for you. Please contact her in this ticket and she'll definitely solve the problem. Please log in your account on a computer (not mobile). You can find your ticket here: https://www.miniinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=13110119

Sincerely,
MiniInTheBox Customer Service”

2016-07-08

Disappointed in several respects

"I bought a few things over the past couple years. Mostly lingerie for my wife : ) and solar powered car. Cheap imported things but they worked.

This is a sister company of LightInTheBox.com and I had similar results there.

This past winter, I bought a car power splitter (plugs in the cigarette lighter and gives you several outlets for GPS, cell phone charger, dashcam, etc.). Turns out it was wired backwards - positive voltage was on the shells, the negative was on the center conductor. Wound up breaking my GPS and dashcam. Over the next couple months, Mini sent me 3 more of these splitters. EACH WAS WIRED WRONG IN A DIFFERENT WAY!? They don't even screw up consistenly.

They also gave me 50% of the cost I laid out for replacement of the GPS and dashcam as a credit. $118 credit that would apply to $236 of merchandise. We made a long shopping list and got those things. They are good at taking pictures of products. All things are poorer quality / smaller than you'd expect - kitchen utensils, rubber band helicopters w/ LEDs (the batteries are weak / LEDs are dim). Even at 50% off, we're disappointed at the value.

I did order a couple of a different power splitters. Those WERE wired correctly. So they got that right at least.

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2016

A rep from MiniInTheBox, LightInTheBox, has responded

“This is Pinni from Lightinthebox, i had conducted ticketId=13014667 in our ticket center and provide a solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.”

2016-06-25

Ottima lampadina, luce spettacolare

"Il pacco mi è arrivato nei tempi previsti con imballaggio ottimo e robusto, Mininthebox è una garanzia.
Aperta la scatola, ho trovato una lampadina un poco più piccola di come la immaginavo, l'ho avvitata nel portalampade e mi ha stupito la sua potenza, tanta, tanta luce e di tonalità fredda come piace a me.
Anche questa volta sono rimasto molto contento della scelta effettuata, ormai Mininthebox è il mio riferimento per lampdine a led ed altri gadget.
Ringrazio lo staff.

2016-05-27

Deceptive!! Expedited shipping does not exist here,Evn when you pay for it.

"Purchase item on Monday. They verified my payment on Tuesday. I paid an extra $15 for expedited shipping on a $14 item with the promise that I would receive the item within 3 to 5 business days which would be Friday or Monday at the latest. When I go to check the status on Friday I see that they just shipped it 3 days after they confirmed my payment. Therefore I will not get my product until late next week or early the third week. Yet when I want to return it they want me to pay for shipping and a restocking fee so after I paid $30 to receive this item within the week my return is really only going to give me 3 to $4 back. Can't say how good products are **** do not pay for extra shipping because they lied. Straight out lied. And if you just go with regular free shipping you're going to wait about a month to receive it. Don't buy anything unless you're positive you will not return it those returns are a hassle here and probably cost more than the item"

This review was modified by Electro99 on May 27 2016 11:24:20 AM
Rep reply posted May-28-2016

“Dear Customer,

this is supervisor Pinni from customer service department. I am glad to help. After checking your order i do sorry if there is a confusion, please be informed that Total Delivery Time (Processing time + Shipping time) is not the shipping time alone. All of our items require processing time before they ship. Processing time for most items is displayed on the item's product detail page.  You can calculate delivery estimates by taking the processing time for your order and adding the transit time based on the shipping method you've chosen.

And in regards of the item you purchased, the processing time is 1-3 business days. Your may payment is confirmed on 24th May and then the order was shipped out on 27th May via expedited shipping service which is on time. Expedited shipping for this product is 3-4 business days. The shipment notificaiton including tracking # is sent to your email address, you may keep tracking with the order online. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Sincerely
Pinni
Miniinthebox.com”

2016-05-03

Grande sito di acquisti!

"L'ho provato innumerevoli volte e mai avuto problemi. Quando i prodotti tardano ad arrivare (oltre i due mesi) non appena si segnala la questione veni rimborsato o il pacco rispedito!"

This review was modified by elpalma on May 03 2016 02:31:15 AM

2016-04-28

Fantastico

"Spedizioni molto lente ma qualità assicurata, tutti i miei ordini mi hanno sempre lasciato soddisfatto.
Un paio di volte ci sono stati dei problemi con la merce e il servizio clienti è sempre stato gentile e disponibile, mi hanno rimandato gli articoli (coi loro tempi) senza che gli rimandassi indietro quelli danneggiati. Consiglio vivamente.

This review was modified by carmine-yeah on April 28 2016 12:22:44 AM

2016-04-21

Site professionnel avec un tres bon SAV

"Toujours aussi satisfaite du site. Certains produits sont decevant à la réception, mais ceci est du au vendeur et non au marchand.
J ai reçu plusieurs articles cassés, mais le service apres-vente a été tres efficace et m en a renvoye de nouveaux sans frais.
Je recommande.

This review was modified by Nyenna on April 21 2016 12:49:08 AM

2016-04-07

Good but slow

"Good webstore, nice stuff for budget pricing.
Only takes for ever to get home. It took 2 months before I had my Iphone cases.
But it was the quality I expected and a for one case even better quality than I expected.

This review was modified by me_queenS on April 07 2016 06:18:39 AM

2016-04-05

Good stuff for a low price!

"I really like this site, it's full of things that you can buy for a low price. The quality is not very good, but acceptable, especially considering the very high quality/price ratio!"

This review was modified by GDS91 on April 05 2016 05:46:39 PM

2016-04-01

Reliable site, good value for money

"This time I decided to buy a bulk of led Marsing LED bulbs and SD cards.
Both are good priced and proven quality which I can recommend.
Once this was a bit more expensive order, DHL delivery was included free of charge.

2016-04-01

"Kaufe seit ca. 2 Jahren bei diesem Onlinehaendler. War immer sehr zufrieden mit der Ware. Gute Preise, manchmal laengere Lieferzeit. Aber noch wichtiger ist, wenn es Probleme mit einem Gegenstand oder einer Bestellung gab, der Support hat nach kontaktaufnahme alles zu meiner Zufriedenheit geloest."

This review was modified by hobbyflieger on April 01 2016 09:11:06 AM

2016-03-31

Max33

"Très bon site, produits jolis, conformes aux descriptions, résistants, livraison gratuite sous 20 jours environ, très bonne expérience globale."

This review was modified by Max33460 on March 31 2016 09:09:35 AM

2016-03-29

Very good site !

"I love this site ! It's very good !
I advise
A lot of gadgets

This review was modified by adn22 on March 29 2016 08:25:49 AM

2016-03-26

PERFECT PRODUCTS & SERVICE

"The things I bought at MiniInTheBox are PERFECT and CHEAP !!"

This review was modified by pgmei on March 26 2016 11:21:46 AM

2016-03-26

EXCELLENT WEB SITE

"Colis bien reçu, site de confiance, très bien a recommander merciiiiiiii +++++"

This review was modified by PETROV2016 on March 26 2016 03:27:52 AM

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.