MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"Real nice watch, I am very pleased with it, and got it in a very timely manner too

"Awesome!! I am very happy. The watch is beautiful. Excellent Service. It was really a pleasure buying here!! :)"

"I just recently ordered and received 5 wristwatches from MiniIntheBox and I've never ordered from this company before. I was very pleasantly surprised at the products I ordered, the delivery process and the care in which the items were packaged and shipped to me. All 5 watches were exactly as pictured on their website, all in good working order and all received in perfect condition. The prices were fantastic and the selection was great! I can only get watches like this at my local flea market, but they don't ever have such a great selection at all. I like to wear a watch that matches my outfit every day and with these items I ordered, I can do that! I will definitely order from this company again, in fact, I already have started another order that I'm still working on, and was very pleased and satisfied!"

"Here is your previous review from our site for your reference: i am very happy because these headphones are very cheap and good quality.i have internet cafe the children came and break the headphones and i can,t afford high price headphones thank god now i am able to buy cheap and good quality headphones.thanks miniinthebox.I already had purchased 40 pieces. now i usually 5 piece at month. Again thank u miniinthebox. i recommend this website to all world "

"MiniInTheBox is a great site to order from. I usually order phone cases/chargers and I love the products. I would recommend to anyone who wants to order online."

"Good products. Good delivery. Package was fine. Highly recommended."

"Very satisfied with the product. Great price.
Fantastic bargain.
I surely recommend it !

"I am very happy with this shop. Everything works just fine and it is good price too. I shop here regularly."

" Very good products and Good value for money "

"Good product for the price that is ordered, but takes a long time to get to where it needs to be unless you do the expedited shipping. I liked most of what I got."

"I have just made my second purchase on this site. They have nice products, low prices and the products are according to the picture. Will certainly buy again! Regards,"

"Among other items I bought a mobile phone wallet for less than AUD $10. It is very good quality for the price. $20 cheaper than the price I paid for an identical one in Australia. I also bought, on the same order, 4 novelty watches for under $10 each which are also very good for the price. All items were delivered well packed and within promised delivery time frame. "

"It was my first purchase with MiniInTheBox, because of this and because there are some restrictions impose by my Country Customs, I went with some small, low cost items.
The proccess was fine, smooth and easy, including the payment and the dispatch was quick.
The pack took 86 days to arrive, mostly because of some holidays, World Cup matches and some structural problems with our postal service.

"love my watch...got plenty good compliments...thanks miniinthebox."

"The product is really nice and wasn't damaged at arrival, there were no shipments problems, it arrived within the estimated time, i'll definitely buy in this website again"

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.