MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"Exactly as expected! Good light, good quality, cheap price !"

"Great service, as always, working with MiniInTheBox. The ordering process is simple, and the product comes as expected."

"My cousin recommended this store and i must say Excellent online shopping experience i got. Great products and reasonable prices. i enjoy shopping here. i also received several discounts that are great, so i could say great customer service. recommend this site to anyone."

"I was contemplating whether or not to give this website a one star or two stars, but I have to be fair and take in account that their customer service was very cooperative. I ordered a simple iPhone case and I realize that 10-20 days is a reasonable shipping time for an international seller, but to wait more than one month is quite absurd. After nearly one month, I contacted their customer service and said that my package was "lost in transit". You can understand how I would feel especially considering the fact that this was my first order on this website. So overall, very dissatisfied with this website, but customer service was very quick and willing to help. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Any questions concerning your order please log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Thanks,
Miniinthebox”

"Very happy products are good and delivered quick and will definitely buy from MiniInTheBox "

"Ordered Stylus and Another product. Conform delivery and great support. Will definitely shop again in future. "

"Cool. Very cool stuff. But long shippingtime. "

"Great purchase experience! Thanks."

"Very long cable for I pad charging"

"Lots of nice and very convenient items. Good shopping experience and shipping is free!!
Many not relevant customer reviews, people write anything as a review just to get a discount.

"Really great items, good quality and fashionable. "

"Looks as promissed. Haven't yet tested it."

"I'm very satisfied with Miniinthebox.com I've had nothing but exalent experience with them. I tell everyone to go to this site. "

"I ordered fey item from MinilnTheBox and I'm very satisfied with all my items because all my item is very good quality and they arrived very fast to me.
MinilnTheBox thank you very much.

" it fits in a pocket nicely. the laser pointer is great for lectures and demonstrations, but most importantly for my wife's puppy to chase. "

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.