MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"Excellent Quality! All poducts were perfect. Definitely a recommended store to purchase from. I have been back many times. "

"Excellent quality, such a good price. Thanks "

"Bought a case for my phone and xbox controller from MiniInTheBox. It came packaged nicely and the products surpassed my expectations! Excellent quality and the site did a wonderful job portraying the colors. I am very happy with my first purchase from this site and will order again since they have so many well priced items."

"Adorei a encomenda. O anél é giríssimo e super na Moda. Mais perfeito ainda porque podemos alterar o tamanho dele consoante o dedo. As pestanas são giríssimas. Darão um toque muito bonito ao olhar."

"Free shipping, and a good site. You always get your packages, most of the time pretty quickly, quicker then you would expect from a Chinese site. I used express shipping once, and it was in The Netherlands within 4 days, but nobody let me know. so I e-mailed Miniinthebox (after 2 weeks) who let me know it had been at a pickup point for multiple weeks.

Not sure if this was MiniInTheBox or UPS, but it was weird and annoying. MiniInTheBox prices are low, but some random items can be priced really high. If you are not happy with the quality, you dont get a refund.

Overall, you get what you pay for. Free (fast)shipping and good pricing makes me re-order at this site, but communication could be better.

"Fabulous cases have to say great prices "

"This is one of the best sites I ever ordered any product from 100% reliable and 100% satisfaction guaranteed."

"I love it! It's so nice and the quality is also good! "

"the service after sale is very fast and good, i told most of my friend about this site. the price-quality is very good, thank you so much"

"Got a phone case for my iPhone 5 that is durable, cute, and only cost me $2.99! Just another product this company has impressed me with. I never buy my phone cases anywhere else!"

"Shipping took a little longer than expected, however customer service was wonderful and fixed the situation immediately. I will shop here in the future. "

"I'm very happy buy item from your website. I hope all order the same like that.!!"

"I love all of the products I ordered from MiniInTheBox.com !
They are all of excellent quality and I am very pleased with them.
I especially love my round steel earrings which I wear almost every day!
The shipping was very quick. The package arrived even before the estimated time.

"I was very happy with the timeline to receive my order. Also I was very happy with the items I ordered. I will promote this website."

"Best seller on web.

Good service, clear relationship with costumers.

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.