MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Order placed on August 19, 2014.
Today, 3 months, 7 days and 4 tickets later there is no sign of it.
Three months waiting, checking, posting and excusing for the never delivered gifts are too much.
If you plan to buy for Cristmass I am sorry to tell you that you are very late.
Perhaps next year...

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

“Hi Ioannis,

We are sorry for all the convenience, please accept our sincere apology. We helped you create another ticket in the system, and our customer service people will help you there as soon as they can. As the package has not been delivered more than 28 days, we can apply for a refund to you.

Miniithebox”

"Order almost $200 worth of Christmas gifts for the kids.

Charge my card and then they wanted a photo ID (passport or drivers license) and photo ID from my credit card to prove i owned the card.

Red flag was charged the card and then they asked for the info. You charged the card (which I am still waiting for a refund) and yes you did ask for photos:

ORDER STATUS UPDATES
DATE TIME STATUS
November 20, 2014 12:05 PM Order received
November 20, 2014 12:07 PM Payment received

When will you refund me?
From: Customer service
Subject: Verify payment information
Additional information:
"Dear Customer,
We need your help in verifying you're the owner of the card used to place your order with LightInTheBox.com.
Please reply to this ticket, or email xingjieyi@lightinthebox.com, with the following:
-A photo* of the credit card used to place this order
-A copy of the cardholder's ID, such as a passport or driver's license
*The photo must clearly show the cardholder's name and the last four digits of the card number. We recommend using your cellphone camera or another high quality camera as well as adequate lighting to ensure image clarity. To protect the security of your personal financial information, you may want to cover up all other information on the card. For reference, please see these example photos.
Please reply within 10 days. We cannot continue processing your payment without this information. After 10 days, we will regretfully cancel and refund your order in full.
This information is needed for payment verification purposes only. It will be kept strictly confidential and will not be stored after the payment is verified. We understand you may be uncomfortable sharing this information, and if so, are ready to assist you with a cancellation and full refund.
Payment verifications help protect all cardholders and merchants from the threat of increasing international fraud. LightInTheBox.com strives to guarantee the security of all our transactions, and we thank you for your support and prompt assistance in service of that goal.
After hring back from you, we look forward to immediately continuing with your order to prevent any further delay or inconvenience to you.
Thank you for shopping with LightInTheBox.com, and please feel free to contact us with any further questions.
LightInTheBox.com

When are you going to refund me? and the question is why did you charge me and then ask me for photo ID?

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

“Hi Ricardo,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that we DO NOT ask for photos of your drivers licence or credit card to prove your identity for no reasons. We only do that when there is a problem occur during the process of your money transaction. The reasons can vary from customer to customer. For example, sometimes there are fraud orders, in order to make sure that it's not someone else purchasing items using your account, we have to ask for payment identity. It is for your own good. If you cannot offer the identity, we are not supposed to send your order. Your understanding will be much appreciated.

Miniinthebox”

"Ordered an inexpensive watch as a test to see if I might use your service for gifts. Your email says it was shipped on the Oct 21st. It's been 33 days and I still haven't received my item."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

“Hi Phil,

As you chose free super saver shipping, it should take 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Thanks!
Miniinthebox”

"Ordered 2 so called Replacement screens for Nexus 7.
Before I ordered them I asked if they where fully assembled and got the answer that they where.
Got the package and it´s all wrong. It´s not screens at all but just the digitizer.
After some hazel I shipped them back and got a refund for the products. However the shipmentcost that I payed for the return was not refunded.
I asked for them to pay twice and got the cold hand.
This in spite of what there own "Shipment & Return- agreement" says.
Not professional at all.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-23-2014

“Dear Jesper,

Sorry for all the inconvenience. We created a new ticket for you in the system, and you can login your account to contact our customer service there. They will help you to solve your issues as soon as they can.

Miniinthebox”

"Good serivce , fast shipping"

"Phone case is very cute. Received many compliments on it. The case is thin but good quality"

"Great little multi-tool for what amounts to bupkis! Easy to carry & handy as hell! They're so inexpensive you can buy several & give them to friends!

"Excelente. Hice una compra para verificar como era el servicio y quede muy satisfecho."

"I really enjoy my purchase. The material and craftsmanship is exceptional. IT will be one of my" go- to" jewelry. "

"Hi There, the items order by me were really of a super good quality, really worth the price received in perfect condition and in less time. I am very much satisfied. Good quality. Perfect. definately recommended to buy. Very much satisfied.

Hope you will also experience the same with your orders.

"Quality of the items is what you might expect from low price chinese gadgets, you get what you pay.
The nasty surprise was the shipping cost as shipping is not free as it's stated on the online store. When you receive the packet you will be charged €19 directly from the courier as "courier rental service" beside the obvious duty fares.
Although they promise 3-5 days shipping it takes a little longer, 8 working days + 1 for duty release but overall that's not too bad.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-16-2014

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Any questions concerning your order please log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Miniinthebox”

" All the cellphone covers were really good and very resistant. Also, the design was adorable. Cheap and really good. "

"Fast delivery with the free DHL shipping option. Items came in perfect condition. Very happy with the prices and quality of the items (Diy crafting stuff) Tip: If you are looking to buy something sometimes the same item will be available on the website under different prices, do a full search to make sure you pick the cheapest :) happy shopping!"

"Delivery about 3 weeks, goods was very good packed, I can highly recommend! "

"Everything is great. I strongly recommend."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.