MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

"This is a company I have recommended to family and friends. They offer the irresistible trio: competitive prices, free shipping and caring customer services. Yvette is one of the kindest agents who has dealt with my questions. Way to go!"

"El día 8/1/14 compre 5 productos, fueron enviados el día 8/5/14 y el día 8/11/14 me llega un mensaje con "problema de envió" indicando que ha sido devuelto al remitente, que no me pueden reenviar y que me será devuelto el importe total, aun cuando les pague el servicio de un seguro que protege la compra para que sea reenviado de inmediato en caso de cualquier problema en el envió, cosa que no respetaron. Además no me hicieron la devolución completa de lo pagado, nuevamente no cumplen con lo prometido. Les envió un correo desde mi Hotmail y el correo con el cual me avisaron tiene bloqueado la opción de recibir mensajes, entre a su web y ahí pude responder: “me parece una falta de respeto lo que han hecho ya que ni siquiera me explican el motivo por el cual fue anulada la compra y que me han hecho perder 2 semanas más para poder tener los productos comprados en mi poder”. Me responden: “es por asuntos aduaneros”, dejando la respuesta a interpretación, deberían indicar cuál es el problema puntual. Me dicen que si quiero comprar nuevamente lo haga con el reembolso (Si lo hago pueden nuevamente unilateralmente anular la compra y recibir menos de lo que he pagado). Al querer contestarles el mensaje para reclamar por el asunto del seguro y el reembolso incompleto, resulta que han “cerrado la consulta”, ahora no me puedo hablar con ellos porque esta es la única vía de comunicación ya que por mi correo personal (Hotmail) no reciben mensajes.
Al final aquí quede, sin productos, sin el servicio realizado (seguro), y además con menos dinero. Y con el sentimiento de que me vieron la cara.
Espero al menos por este canal tener alguna solución por parte de mininthebox

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-17-2014

“Hi,

We apologize for all the inconvenience. Could you please send your order number and other details to feedback@lightinthebox.com with a subject “ResellerRatings review”. We believe we can help you to solve all the problems there.

Thanks,
LightInTheBox”

"I love it!! Very cost effective and great stuff! I buy a lot of jewelry there and electronics and they work just fine!!"

"The second china webshop I've bought from, and I'm never going back to the first. Prices are a little bit higher but processing time is much, much faster. Usually ships in 24h!!

Products are plentyfull around and have alot of reviews. Very good feeling to be able to read other peoples experiences.

Mini in the box is the place to go to!

"Great value for money. Much more that what I've hoped for. Only the shipping takes quite long but that's no problem for me."

"very good mouse, work fine and looks great, buying with confidence"

"I recently purchased 7 LED lamps at miniinthebox dot com for 38 Euros, because they were presented as very cheap and good quality.

I had 2 shipping options: one slow delivery, about 2 weeks, and one fast delivery – at an extra of 11 Euros – within a couple of days. I took the second option.

Indeed the LEDs were delivered by UPS at my door with a few days, but lo and behold, I had to pay 22 Euros of customs tax and VAT!

That miniinthebox dot com does not explicitly mention on their web-shop that the LEDs would come from China requiring customs tax to be paid.

I will never buy anything anymore from them. Ever! Unless I get these 22 Euros back,

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-07-2014

“Hi,

We are sorry that you had to pay for the tax. Please note that it was charged by your country’s customs and we have no control over it. We state clearly here: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1170/a2125.html. Please have a look.
Thanks for shopping with us!

Lightinthebox”

"t Works as advertised .Was looking for good watch for good price everywhere. Arrived in good time, Excellent.It's so nice to be able to use the watch. Easy and cheap! it was very easy to go through product and search them. specially the inflammations are very informative. i will surely suggest my friends by now already lots of my friends have ordered through miniinthebox after i recommended."

"Very good service, excellent site."

"Very good customer service! Two out of the three items I ordered were packaged well and arrived safely while one item did not work. The company immediately refunded with no questions asked."

"Thanks for your good service
And care of customer

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-06-2014

“Hi Tarig,

We apologize for all the inconvenience. As you chose free super saver shipping, it usually takes 10-20 BUSINESS days which means it can take up to 40 days to deliver. Please note that the delivery time includes processing time and shipping time. Your package was shipped on Jul 14th. And the delivery of the packages is influenced by many factors – especially countries’ customs. If the customer clearance takes a long time, it may cause the delay of package. Super saver shipping company doesn’t update shipping status on their website very often, so the packages can be tracked hardly. Any questions concerning about your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service people for help. Here is the way how you can contact them:

Lightinthebox”

"Very pleased with the processing of data and cost. Support is perfect."

"These guys have clever products, electronics and chargers that are shipped right from China so the prices are very cheap. My only problem is we've had very mixed experiences with their products. I have ordered probably 5 to 6 charging cables, half of which either stopped working or I have to plug them in and out for the phones to not tell me I'm charging on a unauthorized charger. Those are pretty cheap though, so no big deal. The thing that I really don't like is that they only back products for 30 days. I bought a nice power bank backup case for about $35 that stopped working after about 5 weeks. Well, since this is past the 30-day guarantee they have, they would do nothing for me -- so beware--"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Any questions concerning your order, you can log in and submit a ticket to contact our customer service for help. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html.

Lightinthebox”

"Very good service with fast replies. The price is very reasonable and affordable!"

"Awesome stuff. It always arrives looking exactly like I thought it would, and you literally cannot beat these prices. The only problem is that it DOES take over 20 days to get anything from this store, but I keep ordering things so it must be worth it."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.