MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10

"I have ordered a few items from this site and have been very pleased with the service and the items would recommend them."

"It is really bad when a company says "Ship in 24hrs" and still has not shipped it yet. I ordered it Friday morning and it is now the following Thursday. They also say that it will normally ship within less then 24hrs and it doesn't. I have two products that have that label and I have one that says 1-5 days. I would figure the two products would have shipped and the other would have been shortly behind that. As of right now I will never buy anything from this company again"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi Keith,

We are sorry for all the inconvenience. Please note that if all the items you purchased are "ship in 24 hours", then the package can be shipped out within 24 hours definitely. But one of your 3 items is not "ship in 24 hours", we have to wait for that item and ship out all the stuff together. We cannot ship twice because of the high shipping cost. Please understand that.

Thanks for shopping with us!

Lightinthebox”

"Everything was OK, quick delivery, good quallity for that price."

"I have used this service several times. The products value for many. The orders sometimes are not received at all.Costumer service always properly resolves the problems in the basis on your decision."

"Low price and super cute stuff!!"

"I bought so many times from Mini in the Box that I found this store very good to buy from. I am very satisfied with the goods that I recommend everyone to buy from Mini in the box store. Keep up the good work and thanks"

"Great product and Fast shipping. Highly recommend. "

"rapid shipping reasonable prices , my first order went swiftly"

"I have purchased from MiniInTheBox quite often lately.
every time I've got no home, it will be on time and there has never been anything destroyed.
their prices are enormously good and the quality is still ok.
I would certainly buy from them again.

one of my reviews on their products:

"Excellent online store to buy most and all new electronics equipments and accessories. Price is reasonable and delivery is on time."

"It's my first time shopping at Mini In The Box and its been great. I got my order faster than I thought they look lovely. Great quality and I didn't even pay extra charges for them. I can't wait to get my next set of orders."

"-Good products, great prices.
-Delivery is slow, but not an issue.
-Communication to them is not that easy.
-I will continue to use the site.

"It's my 3rd time buying at mininthebox. great products. very fast delivery. When one time something didn't work, I wrote an email and they immediately sent me a new one. 5 stars (:

"This is a company I have recommended to family and friends. They offer the irresistible trio: competitive prices, free shipping and caring customer services. Yvette is one of the kindest agents who has dealt with my questions. Way to go!"

"El día 8/1/14 compre 5 productos, fueron enviados el día 8/5/14 y el día 8/11/14 me llega un mensaje con "problema de envió" indicando que ha sido devuelto al remitente, que no me pueden reenviar y que me será devuelto el importe total, aun cuando les pague el servicio de un seguro que protege la compra para que sea reenviado de inmediato en caso de cualquier problema en el envió, cosa que no respetaron. Además no me hicieron la devolución completa de lo pagado, nuevamente no cumplen con lo prometido. Les envió un correo desde mi Hotmail y el correo con el cual me avisaron tiene bloqueado la opción de recibir mensajes, entre a su web y ahí pude responder: “me parece una falta de respeto lo que han hecho ya que ni siquiera me explican el motivo por el cual fue anulada la compra y que me han hecho perder 2 semanas más para poder tener los productos comprados en mi poder”. Me responden: “es por asuntos aduaneros”, dejando la respuesta a interpretación, deberían indicar cuál es el problema puntual. Me dicen que si quiero comprar nuevamente lo haga con el reembolso (Si lo hago pueden nuevamente unilateralmente anular la compra y recibir menos de lo que he pagado). Al querer contestarles el mensaje para reclamar por el asunto del seguro y el reembolso incompleto, resulta que han “cerrado la consulta”, ahora no me puedo hablar con ellos porque esta es la única vía de comunicación ya que por mi correo personal (Hotmail) no reciben mensajes.
Al final aquí quede, sin productos, sin el servicio realizado (seguro), y además con menos dinero. Y con el sentimiento de que me vieron la cara.
Espero al menos por este canal tener alguna solución por parte de mininthebox

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-17-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We apologize for all the inconvenience. Could you please send your order number and other details to feedback@lightinthebox.com with a subject “ResellerRatings review”. We believe we can help you to solve all the problems there.

Thanks,
LightInTheBox”

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.