MiniInTheBoxCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Gosto mt de comprar na miniinthebox , pois é uma loja que tem muitas opções , são bastante atenciosos , e os preços são maravilhosos "

"MiniInTheBox is a great seller with excellent customer service. They have competitive pricing, or better, and everything that I've ordered has been decent quality. The only catch with them is the shipping, even though they offer 3-5 day shipping, I have never received an order in under 2 weeks. I don't mind this, but I wish they would advertise their shipping times a little more accurately."

"it s safe, secure and free shipping and that s why is so cool, in my oppinion is the best site for online shopping"

"Excellent products. Great prices and good quality. Love MiniinTheBox! "

"I've been using this site more & more for small things you may need/want and aren't concerned about rush delivery. Stuff like a phone cover or some different LED bulbs, Things arrive well-packaged and are generally good quality."

"I bought this watch for my work.
And its working great, its looking good and its nice and big.

Miniinthebox delivered my watch in 14 days with no extra costs
Its fantastic because the shipping costs was free and in 24hours

I defenitley going to buy again at miniinthebox.

"Great Flashlight ! this is the second one i ordered ! might order more as gifts. "

"For the price I paid it is an excellent object. Just received so for now I can only say that the rubber band fits well and that I could set time and date in an almost easy way. "

"Very satisfied, website is trustworthy! Just don't order too much at once, so you don't have to pay extras"

"It's a pretty nice site. Not bad for my first time using it. I will say, though, that I had bought a couple of headphones and had to return them. The returning process went smoothly, but really, depending on the cost of the items going back, it's not worth doing it since the items have to be shipped overseas. But other than that, I'm sure I'll stop back and order some other items when the need arrives."

"It is a very good product"

"I recomand you this site, vety good, cheap with a good transport and goods.

"My order never comes!!!i have written many times to miniIn the box and they dont reply!!! I dont want this cable any more. Please i want a refund!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox rep has responded

“Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please log in you account and submit a ticket to contact our customer service, they will help you to tracking your order, or if you like they can help you to cancel the order and do the refund. Here is how you can contact them: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Thanks for shopping with us!

Sincerely,
Miniinthebox”

"MiniInTheBox is an excellent reseller selling top goods from (as far as I know) China. never had a miss yet !"

"I received my watch yesterday and it was late getting to my destination but now ive received it im very happy, It was well packed with no problems."

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.