• MiniInTheBox MiniInTheBox Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10

"I'm very happy about this purchase. It arrived in only 20 days or less, very quick. I highly reccomed this if you like rings :D"

"Most of these flies can be used for both salt and fresh water species of fish, great quality and great value, to be honest I purchased a small quantity of goods just see the quality and after the first shipment I will be ordering much more fro Mini in the box."

"I thought the product was very nice and in fact liked it so much I ordered another pair.Very good service and tracking.Will recommend this to my friends and family.very good replys to everthing great,, thank you..."

"PERFECT. AS EXPECTED IT ARRIVED WITHIN THE GIVEN STIPULATED TIME.. ALWAYS RELIABLE...

I ALWAYS STICK TO THESE GUYS (miniinthebox) QUITE OFTEN.... :P :P :P

"USB2.0 Channel Virtual 7.1 Effect Audio is comfortable and works perfectly. I am very pleased and recommend the site as reliable and honest. Thanks!"

"Great buy. I will buy again. I could not be happier."

"I love this watch! The ticking is extra loud, so if that bothers you, avoid it. I bought the white band and it looks amazing! "

"It's good place to buy. There anybody can find anything want with good price."

" Love Mini in the Box. Been buying from them for almost a year and no real problems. Everything I've gotten is fun and cool and still works. "

" I gave it as a gift to my wife and she loves it. It is a good product. I hope to purchase more soon. Thank you. "

"Absolutely appalling. Purchased two items through this site.

Item 1 - Supposed to be shipped within 24 hours as stated. I emailed them after 10 days. They shipped it the next day and told me it would take another 10-20 days. Unacceptable.

Item 2 - It has once again been 10 days and it's not even been shipped. I've emailed them and I received the same copy/paste responses as on the first item.

Oh yeah... still waiting for both items 20 days later.

Do not purchase things through this shady Chinese site.

"It really amazing and worth for price"

"They have the cutest earrings and necklace sets for a minimum price with FREE shipping. How great is that?"

"MiniInTheBox always selling fun items with a great price that I couldn't get some other store. The finger lights are so much fun that you can clip it on each fingers with different colors and moving around in the dark to draw light lines picture. Highly recommended."

"I love how dainty these rings are! Super cute and girly! Pearls are always a classic! "

Share MiniInTheBox's store rating

MiniInTheBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MiniInTheBox is a merchant member
MiniInTheBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.