"would give product after show paid in full receipt to employee and asst. manager or give money back after talking with them for about an hour "

modified review This review was modified by boxer121 on August 17 2014 06:38:26 PM

"Ordered a lefse griddle on 16 Dec. Called and spoke to customer service on 19th as it had not shipped yet and was still shown as "processing" and was informed that they had 5-7 business days to process the order and that it was still at the warehouse. Called the 23rd as it still had not shipped and was told that it might be back ordered. Item never shipped and when I called today, 12/26, I was told that the order was going to be cancelled as it was a clearance item and that they could not fill the order. When it was ordered it was a sale item, it was NOT shown as clearance nor did I receive at any time a notice that it was on back order and would not be honored as it was a clearance item. That would have been helpful information on 12/17 as it was a Christmas present. After Christmas? Not so helpful. Fleet farm website = fail"

modified review This review was modified by Abnanjel on December 27 2013 03:35:53 AM

"I ordered a gift for my son on the 8th of December that said that it was in Stock at Mills Fleet Farm. The price was right and I thought I found a great deal.

I found out while I checked gifts vs our lists that I never received the one from Mills Fleet Farm, which was this gift. The Hot Wheels Tower of Power.

I checked the web site this week and found that they unceremoniously cancelled my gift. No notification at all. I emailed them twice, and called 3 times. I finally waited on the long hold only to get someone who just apologized and told me an email was sent out on the 16th . . . Well after it was cancelled. If they did, they sent it out only to respond to my email . . . not to notify me of the initial cancellation. But in reality, I received neither email. Nothing in my spam box. Nothing in my inbox. I searched and only found the initial email stating that my order was made and nothing else.

According to the lady on the phone, they were overflowing with orders. Sounds like a company swamped with customers should have no problem spending a little extra to field all of the requests.

In the end, all I received were apologies and nothing more . . . Your bad, Mills Fleet Farm . . . And my bad for attempting to shop from someone other than the big guys.

Brooklyn, NY

"always the best price for my pet's dog food. Never have had any issues"

"This is one of the best stores in the country. They have absolutely everything in their stores.The customer service their is awesome and the prices the best."

Mills Fleet Farm is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mills Fleet Farm is not a merchant member
Mills Fleet Farm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!