• Mills Fleet Far

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"This is a 1 star rating based on their unwillingness to honor posted pricing.

Apparently the manager of Mills Fleet Farm in Brooklyn Park, MN, doesn't know that not honoring posted prices can be devastating to a stores public reputation. Word of mouth travels fast!

My boy went to this Fleet Farm after visiting Cabella's and Gander Mountain to compare tripod deer stands and pricing. At Fleet Farm, he found one in their outside yard that was 20' high and marked on sale for $200. When he enquired about it, he was told that was a two year old display model that they didn't have any more. That's OK, because the display model was badly damaged and rusted anyway, but the signage didn't specify any particular model other than a 20' tripod stand. The manager refused to sell him one of the models they had in stock for that advertised price.

Really, Fleet Farm! If you are too lazy and/or incompetent to remove display models you no longer have available and post the correct selling price for the models you do have, that is NOT your customer's fault. You MUST sell products for what you post the price to be!

I used to do a lot of shopping at Fleet Farm in the past, but I will now shop elsewhere first and only go to Fleet Farm as a last resort.

This review was modified by tsjustme on August 31 2015 07:50:58 AM

"Hate this store! In green bay, both east and west side stores must be magnets for rude and incompetent employees. If you work there, fk u!"

This review was modified by MillsFFHater on August 20 2015 09:00:31 PM

"I was looking for a small gas grill to replace my old rusted one. I found one for sale through Mills Fleet Farm's online website ( CharBroil Gas Grill-2 Burner). The price was right ($70 marked down from $100) and the shipping was insanely cheap ($7.95). I live in Georgia and had never heard of this company so I started checking online reviews. The reviews weren't very good in general with problems ranging from bad customer service to damaged merchandise and slow shipping. Based on these reviews, I almost chose not to order through them, but that price was really good, so I chose to call their customer service directly and speak to them about the my concerns. The person I spoke to was an extremely helpful woman who took about 20 minutes to go over each of my concerns and assure me that nothing like that would happen. I wish I could remember her name, because she was great. I ordered the grill on a Saturday, it was shipped Monday and I received it Wednesday. It was expertly packed and arrived without incident. It was a bit of a pain to assemble, but that's not the fault of Mills Fleet Farm. I am thrilled with my purchase and will absolutely use Mills Fleet Farm for future purchases."

This review was modified by fishlip4u on January 24 2015 05:27:29 AM

"Purchased a pair of ladies ice skates in a size 9 box. Got them home and the skates inside were size 10. Returned them and they were unable to replace with the correct size. Disappointed that the customer service at Fleet Farm is not capable of correcting the simplest of issues. Even more disappointing is that a manager was not available. Good luck Fleet Farm with this business model."

This review was modified by buescher on January 11 2015 02:33:52 PM

"Found a great price on a new Uniden answering machine / cordless phone. However when it arrived it A) had been opened, and B) did not work (cordless handset would not charge). Duped and hassled by Mills Fleet Farm - will never shop there again."

This review was modified by Donham on October 30 2014 06:16:17 AM

"would give product after show paid in full receipt to employee and asst. manager or give money back after talking with them for about an hour "

This review was modified by boxer121 on August 17 2014 06:38:26 PM

"Ordered a lefse griddle on 16 Dec. Called and spoke to customer service on 19th as it had not shipped yet and was still shown as "processing" and was informed that they had 5-7 business days to process the order and that it was still at the warehouse. Called the 23rd as it still had not shipped and was told that it might be back ordered. Item never shipped and when I called today, 12/26, I was told that the order was going to be cancelled as it was a clearance item and that they could not fill the order. When it was ordered it was a sale item, it was NOT shown as clearance nor did I receive at any time a notice that it was on back order and would not be honored as it was a clearance item. That would have been helpful information on 12/17 as it was a Christmas present. After Christmas? Not so helpful. Fleet farm website = fail"

This review was modified by Abnanjel on December 27 2013 03:35:53 AM

"I ordered a gift for my son on the 8th of December that said that it was in Stock at Mills Fleet Farm. The price was right and I thought I found a great deal.

I found out while I checked gifts vs our lists that I never received the one from Mills Fleet Farm, which was this gift. The Hot Wheels Tower of Power.

I checked the web site this week and found that they unceremoniously cancelled my gift. No notification at all. I emailed them twice, and called 3 times. I finally waited on the long hold only to get someone who just apologized and told me an email was sent out on the 16th . . . Well after it was cancelled. If they did, they sent it out only to respond to my email . . . not to notify me of the initial cancellation. But in reality, I received neither email. Nothing in my spam box. Nothing in my inbox. I searched and only found the initial email stating that my order was made and nothing else.

According to the lady on the phone, they were overflowing with orders. Sounds like a company swamped with customers should have no problem spending a little extra to field all of the requests.

In the end, all I received were apologies and nothing more . . . Your bad, Mills Fleet Farm . . . And my bad for attempting to shop from someone other than the big guys.

Brooklyn, NY

"always the best price for my pet's dog food. Never have had any issues"

"This is one of the best stores in the country. They have absolutely everything in their stores.The customer service their is awesome and the prices the best."

Share Mills Fleet Farm's store rating

Mills Fleet Farm is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mills Fleet Farm is not a merchant member
Mills Fleet Farm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!