"This company is all about lying to get your business!
They will advertise ample inventory when in fact they have nothing to ship! Be very cautious when dealing with this company.

"millionbuy is a very good seller since i got the product very quickly. I bought Pioneer in-dash DVD receiver and the price was the best and they offered free shipping over $100 orders. I installed this navigation unit locally and there is no problem ever since. I am buying from millionbuy.com for many years and I will come back again. thanks.."

"When placed an order form MillionBuy.com for a CCTV Camera enclosure, they said that they have Qty 3 in stock. After about a week of silence, when contacted they said that the item is not in stock but they have already placed the order with the manufacturer and I should get the item in 7-10 days. Ten days later they informed that they have discontinued the item and had refunded the money paid. But I had to file a dispute with PayPal to get the money back. Do not trust their inventory levels. Looks like they do not carry any stock on hand, but a drop shipper. Also Only way to contact them is via Email. They will not answer calls."

"I ordered the RCA wires on Saturday 13th, and by Wed. had the cables in my hand, it helps that they are located in CA and Im in NV, havent installed them yet because I am waiting for my amp, but overall Im very happy with this company, they sent me a order confirmation, a shipped out update, very good with the customer service."

"Ordered an item listed as in-stock, ships within 24 hours, and paid for the item. Over two weeks later, the item had not shipped. Only after emailing them asking why it hadn't shipped did they decide to send it out. Shady. Not to mention they advertise FREE SHIPPING everywhere, but you only get free shipping if you spend a LOT of money, which is the same as tons of merchants who don't plaster it everywhere."

"I'm a first time buyer, the pricing and quality of the
product was excellent. Product was packaged properly and shipped promply, after the installation of the speakers (I did myself) the sound quality was excellent, I have a factory stereo that I'm using presently and it sounds great, can only imagine how good the sound would be with a new stereo, which i'm looking at getting now. Will definately purchase here again in the near future.

"millionbuy did a wonderful job to call me and correct the error that i made. They did ship fast and accurate. I would buy from them again. A+++ company. "

"Placed order for an item listed as being in-stock. Website claims same-day shipping. Item was still not shipped seven days later. First time I called I was on hold for over fifteen minutes. The manager refused to ship it faster or refund any portion of the shipping charge, so I canceled the order after seven days."

"thank you for fast service and very very good products. the price was super and the lowest. the item i got was Power Acoustik BAMF-5500/1d, very powerful machine. I also got free amp kit so my installation was finished with no other parts needed. The delivery was pretty fast. Will buy from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by supersoul on November 25 2009 10:59:57 AM

"I bought a Jensen navigation back in march. The price was very good that I remember. I think it was the lowest among other sites. It arrive within a week even though I am living in east cost and this millionbuy.com is in California I belive. The item was perfect and brand new. I was once suspected that they might ship refurbished, but the the actual item was brand new. I got more than 30% off comparing to the street price. I will deal again with this guys."

"I purchased coway air purifier and it is working good. I had allergy problem, but now it is getting better with clean air. millionbuy ship it fast and i got it within one week."

"Product was very Cheap and good.

I like MillionBuy.com !!

"Hi I order a performance teknique mountable dvd player that was not coming on. Emailed for RA# got it and shipped item back. Item arrived in 3 days it took them 2 weeks to sign in the item. So I got a instore credit thinking they will be honest and send me my order. Well they said I have to wait on the returns manager the same manager that signed my item in to sign to get my other order shipped lol. Well the returns manager only shows up 2 to 3 times a week which took another week. Then finally was promised that my item will ship wednesday 24, 2009 and no email then it was suspose to ship Friday 26, 2009. So I looked at the order status and found out it was cancelled. So I made another order to see what will happen. Now they say the items ship the same day ordered guess what it says now. Item on hold. So If you want to buy from them go ahead but it will take 2 weeks for any returns to be credited. "

modified review This review was modified by haybaibay123456 on July 18 2009 01:45:54 PM

"I have gotten 2 purchases from millionbuy.com and I paid $45 for installation which is cheap and my cd player sounds great. I also have a dvd player in which the sound is ok but that is what exspected for a low price of $159 compared to $299-$359.00 at other stores. I have read reviews and found some of them disapointing. Miilionbuy charged me twice for the same item and after a call I had my refund back in a day. Some products fail when you try to install them yourself but $49 dollars is not a bad price for installation from a car stereo shop so try it. I'm not critisizing anyone just trying to give some good advise. Because some places don't have a warrenty on items that are installed incorrectly so an insured installation in which the car stereo shop is at fault and will repair or fix with warrenty and reciept if it was already damaged before an installation. Thanks for listening. But I will buy from millionbuy again."

"Amplifier was DOA it would power on but that was it and this was confirmed visually in front of me by guys at Best Buy Stereo Installation. I immediately filed for an RMA and never received a reply or a phone call. I spoke with one of their reps who was very impatient and didn't seem interested in helping me. She told me an email had been sent but they would send it again.

I never received one email from them and I also have not recceived one reply to my emails to the customer service department, what a joke!

I currently have an open claim with the California BBB and have also contacted the amplifier manufacturer directly to complain - I will never shop with them again and will tell anyone I know to avoid them as well.

modified review This review was modified by DreamTFK on March 27 2009 08:44:06 AM

MillionBuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MillionBuy is not a merchant member
MillionBuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!