• Address: 6373 Wainscot Drive Grand Rapids, MI 49546
    • Contact: sales@militarywarfighter.com
    • Phone: 616-295-3457
    • Customer Support: 888-864-5927
    • Business Hours: 9am-8pm Mon -Fri0800-2000 hrs Mon - Fri(Eastern Standard Time)
    • Fax: 888-864-2725

What is this?

"Fast shipping! Looking forward to next purchase."

"I have spoken with Matt several times and he tells it like it is and is very knowledgeable concerning the products he sells. In today's gun market it's nearly impossible to find a vendor who truly is concerned with selling the customer exactly what will meet the customer's expectations and will satisfy the customer's actual mission (purpose for the purchase). I rarely write good reviews, but Military Warfighter is Top Notch."

"I'm a repeat customer of Military Warfighter and each time, I have been absolutely satisfied in all aspects on my purchases. Any time I am considering tactical gear, I look at Military Warfighter first...and usually don't have to look any further for the best price, selection and service."

"Inquired on information two months ago. I received an instant and detailed response within minutes. That sold me right there. I could have saved 16.00 by shopping elsewhere, but their service was so exceptional, I made my purchase with them. Two months later, I placed my order and received it the next day. I would highly recommend."

"Months ago I had an issue with a Grip Pod I purchased through MilitaryWarfighter.com. After returning and receiving a new one I was rather dissatisfied to notice it had appeared to be used, sometime later I talked about the issue with a sales rep who claimed the aesthetic issues with it didn't warrant another return. I left it at that, however frustrated I was.

Later I posted a review stating my dissatisfaction and was almost immediately contacted by another representative of Military Warfighter, who has gone out of their way to not only make it right in terms of product quality, but set my mind at ease in terms of customer appreciation. I cannot state clearly enough how surprised I am by their willingness to work with a customer, even in a situation like mine where the purchase was months earlier.

Quality customer service like that is so profoundly lacking in online transactions, that I am quite happily eating my negative words.

"Absolutely outstanding!!! Bought a 6x48 ACOG w/ an RMR from these guys last year and I could not be happier...Spoke to the owner at length and his knowledge and customer service were second to none. Price was much better than any competitor to boot! Will always check these guys first for any of my tactical needs! Semper Fi!"

"Very fast delivery, Very satisfied with my new Grip Pod. "

"Cheaper than the Originating product site , which was Out of Stock , shipped next day ! Couldn't be happier"

"Great selection of products and quick delivery!"

"Great company to deal with."

"I received expert advice and exceptional sales help with making my purchase. Rather than speaking with someone who was merely reading a description of a product, I had a professional, with a lot of experience, who was most patient and helpful. The result was that I got the product that I'll be happiest with, and they earned a customer."

"I am all ways extremely satisfied with the products and service. Both first rate. "

"I contacted Matt a salesman from your store. I was a PSP CPL and firearms instructor as well as doing some spec Ops. The gear I was looking for was completely detailed by Matt and he even went so far as to instruct me as to what might be a better fit for my needs. We shared some war stories that added a personal touch. If the need should arise for further equipment, He will be the One I call. Thanks MJD3"

"Very prompt front door delivery. Dummy-proof ordering options. Very, very pleased. "

"Fantastic product and service. Highly recommended."

Military Warfighter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Military Warfighter is a merchant member
Military Warfighter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.