• Address: 18167 Edison Avenue, Suite B
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Ordered a 5.11 Tactical 5-12030 Mens Taclite 6 Inch Coyote Side Zip Boot - Boots arrived but not come with the advertized side zipper. Efforts to communicate with Military Boot Super Store about this issue and a suggested alternative boot has been impossible. They do not respond to direct emails I send to customer service and when you call the advertised customer service number it rings without answer... eventually someone hangs it up. Will be submitting this to American Express as a bad faith purchase and request that they credit my account for the purchase price. They carry good product but their service is the worst I have experienced in my years of web ordering. "

"On time, and It's I wanted. "

"I ordered boots that they showed as in stock. As of today no boots, no tracking order no nothing. Will absolutely not order from here again, even though I have ordered from them before."

"they were boots. the photo showed od green jungle boots, but received black instead."

"I received the wrong color of boot."

"quick delivery-quicker then ecpected thanks"

"My experience was great!!!"

"My experience in dealing with MilitaryBoots.com was perfect. This was the first time that I have ordered from MilitaryBoots.com and I can honestly say that I am really impressed with their service and product."

"Got the boots about a week sooner than expected."

"I like buying from militaryboots.com. They represent their products well, customer service is responsive when needed and the quality of the shoes are good. I made the mistake of not reading where the shoes I purchased were manufactured. Where possible, I like to support home town, USA companies and am willing to pay to do so. And I thought, with the number of american flag logos on the order page and shoe box that I was. And maybe these are USA companies that simply have a postal address here with everything else offshore.

I've no problem with buying made in china stuff (kinda hard not too these days). But, I will be more mindful to look for products actually made here. If they are better, do the same thing and cost a little bit more I buy them. I just felt kinda, "duped" when I got the shoes and "Made in China" was in small print on the box.

I supposs just the box alone could have been made in China?

"My husband loved them! Good timing on delivery."

"The staff were very helpful."

"The service was very quick which is what I needed due to the fact my that my job had changed the standard for our boots and switched to a composite toe. Easy to navigate site, and competitive prices. I will do business with them from now on out. "

"awesome looking boot. not insulated very well if any. i bought them because they said thinsulate and would keep your feet warm. my feet freeze with them. also not comfortable,need better insoles."

"Good prices, will buy again."

MilitaryBoots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MilitaryBoots.com is not a merchant member
MilitaryBoots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!