Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.17/10 327 reviews

MilitaryBoots.com is a merchant member
    MilitaryBoots.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • MilitaryBoots.com contact information

• Address: 18167 Edison Avenue, Suite B
    • Contact: cs@cat5.com
    • Phone: 636.680.8000
    • Customer Support: (877) 680.0052
    • Business Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM CT
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

"I received the wrong color of boot."

"quick delivery-quicker then ecpected thanks"

"My experience was great!!!"

"My experience in dealing with MilitaryBoots.com was perfect. This was the first time that I have ordered from MilitaryBoots.com and I can honestly say that I am really impressed with their service and product."

"Got the boots about a week sooner than expected."

"I like buying from militaryboots.com. They represent their products well, customer service is responsive when needed and the quality of the shoes are good. I made the mistake of not reading where the shoes I purchased were manufactured. Where possible, I like to support home town, USA companies and am willing to pay to do so. And I thought, with the number of american flag logos on the order page and shoe box that I was. And maybe these are USA companies that simply have a postal address here with everything else offshore.

I've no problem with buying made in china stuff (kinda hard not too these days). But, I will be more mindful to look for products actually made here. If they are better, do the same thing and cost a little bit more I buy them. I just felt kinda, "duped" when I got the shoes and "Made in China" was in small print on the box.

I supposs just the box alone could have been made in China?

"My husband loved them! Good timing on delivery."

"The staff were very helpful."

"The service was very quick which is what I needed due to the fact my that my job had changed the standard for our boots and switched to a composite toe. Easy to navigate site, and competitive prices. I will do business with them from now on out. "

"awesome looking boot. not insulated very well if any. i bought them because they said thinsulate and would keep your feet warm. my feet freeze with them. also not comfortable,need better insoles."

"Good prices, will buy again."

"Great selection of products and my order shipped quickly."

"Timely delivery, however, be mindful of the sizing as this particular boot fits smaller than my last pair and I has to return and reorder. The return process is fast and easy. I received my refund in less than 3 days of sending back the boots. "

"We ordered 3 pair of jungle boots for our trip to Northern Tier (BSA) in Bissette, Manitoba and we couldn't have been happier with the boots. The business end was stellar, even when we ordered cheaper boots that really didn't fit well and had to return them for something better. No complaints, will order again and recommend to friends. Thank you & God bless!!!

Cathy S, Venture Crew Advisor
Georgia, USA

"MilitaryBoots.com's web site is quick and easy to use. The prices on their military boots are great. It's all about saving money for the military. The quality of their boots are excellent. This is my fourth large boot order. The boots have always been shipped and received within five business days. MilitaryBoots.com thanks for keeping the military's feet happy!"