• MilitaryBoots.c
    • Fax: 636.680.8080

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-04-24

"February 2015 I ordered: Tactical Research TR560 Men's Khyber Mountain Hybrid Boots. I received them and I found the boots to be of the highest quality. Unfortunately they run 1/2 size too big. I thought, "No big deal, MilitaryBoots.com has a "FREE Exchange" policy that I can get the slightly smaller size. I made several attempts to contact MilitaryBoots through their customer service with no response over the course of 2-months. I also called several times to no answer and sent e-mails from my personal e-mail, just in case their web site wasn't getting through...NADA!! I then reported this to BBB and they reported back "No response". So basically the lesson here is if you just ignore the customer your never accountable to providing the advertised service. If you order from this web site be 100% positive you have the right size. The boots I ordered run 1/2 size too big, but I will just have to make due. I can just wear thicker socks. I just want others to know that they will be stuck with what they get. It's web stores like this that ruin the order over the internet experience. From now on I'll stick with Amazon!!

This review was modified by Howdy-yall on April 24 2015 12:08:48 PM

2014-08-21

"Ordered a 5.11 Tactical 5-12030 Mens Taclite 6 Inch Coyote Side Zip Boot - Boots arrived but not come with the advertized side zipper. Efforts to communicate with Military Boot Super Store about this issue and a suggested alternative boot has been impossible. They do not respond to direct emails I send to customer service and when you call the advertised customer service number it rings without answer... eventually someone hangs it up. Will be submitting this to American Express as a bad faith purchase and request that they credit my account for the purchase price. They carry good product but their service is the worst I have experienced in my years of web ordering. "

2014-05-06

"On time, and It's I wanted. "

2014-04-26

"I ordered boots that they showed as in stock. As of today no boots, no tracking order no nothing. Will absolutely not order from here again, even though I have ordered from them before."

2014-04-26

"they were boots. the photo showed od green jungle boots, but received black instead."

2014-04-16

"I received the wrong color of boot."

2014-04-02

"quick delivery-quicker then ecpected thanks"

2014-03-17

"My experience was great!!!"

2014-03-12

"My experience in dealing with MilitaryBoots.com was perfect. This was the first time that I have ordered from MilitaryBoots.com and I can honestly say that I am really impressed with their service and product."

2014-02-03

"Got the boots about a week sooner than expected."

2014-01-23

"I like buying from militaryboots.com. They represent their products well, customer service is responsive when needed and the quality of the shoes are good. I made the mistake of not reading where the shoes I purchased were manufactured. Where possible, I like to support home town, USA companies and am willing to pay to do so. And I thought, with the number of american flag logos on the order page and shoe box that I was. And maybe these are USA companies that simply have a postal address here with everything else offshore.

I've no problem with buying made in china stuff (kinda hard not too these days). But, I will be more mindful to look for products actually made here. If they are better, do the same thing and cost a little bit more I buy them. I just felt kinda, "duped" when I got the shoes and "Made in China" was in small print on the box.

I supposs just the box alone could have been made in China? "

2014-01-19

"My husband loved them! Good timing on delivery."

2014-01-17

"The staff were very helpful."

2013-12-14

"The service was very quick which is what I needed due to the fact my that my job had changed the standard for our boots and switched to a composite toe. Easy to navigate site, and competitive prices. I will do business with them from now on out. "

2013-11-23

"awesome looking boot. not insulated very well if any. i bought them because they said thinsulate and would keep your feet warm. my feet freeze with them. also not comfortable,need better insoles."

Share MilitaryBoots.com's store rating

MilitaryBoots.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MilitaryBoots.com is not a merchant member
MilitaryBoots.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!