Stores > Mikes Reel Repair
  • Mikes Reel Repa

Voice your opinion! Review Mikes Reel Repair by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

Horible Customer Service.! Terrible shipping.! DO NOT ORDER STUFF FROM THEM.!!!

"This company is the WORST I have had the displeasure to deal with online in MANY years. We purchase about 100K a year in supplies and materials for our businesses and these guys get the "WORST OF THE WORST" award in ALL categories.!
I made a purchase from them for some power cords and it was CLEARLY listed as 'in stock' on their website. I made the purchase and they promptly took money from our online purchase account for the cords and shipping. Two weeks later and many emails to them (forget calling them, no one EVER answers the phone.!) I get a reply back the item was on 'back-order' despite their website stating differently. The email form them said it would be in stock in about 10 days and on its way to us. Two weeks later again and MANY more unanswered emails I get another vague email from them saying the items should be in in about a week and shipping to us. Over five weeks later I get another email with a tracking number for Canada Post. Tracking number did not show up on shippers website for days.! After it did show up. It has taken two weeks more and still no delivery.!! This guy/Company is a complete waste of time, massive frustration, inept customer service.!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.!!
I must say the ONLY thing that worked perfect and flawlessly was their websites ability to **** up the money IMMEDIATELY.!

2016-10-07

Are these guys still in business????

"I sent two reels to them for repair two months ago. I have proof that the reels were delivered to them. I have attempted to contact them twice by phone and twice by email and no response. Unbelievably poor service bordering on fraudulent!!! "

2015-09-23

"I ordered over a week ago and they charged my card immediately. Then, in an automated email, it said they were backordered on one of the parts. I've called at least 10 times with no answer and left 3 messages. The online support is never available, they are completely worthless."

2015-09-11

"Charge you card no parts and no response when you call. They need to be shut down for fraudulent buissness practices. "

2014-11-29

"I ordered my reel handle and waited a whole month. I purchased it to be new. It turned out to have rust on it and wear and tear from salt water. Even had scratches on it."

2014-09-23

"Do not waist your time. They will sell anything you want as they are not planning to ship it anyway. It takes time to get your money back. Basically, you're just lending your money interest free."

2010-09-01

"have contacted them 3 times by email and attempted to chat online with customer support.
Goods still not dispached, no reply to messages. Cant get refund if they dont reply.
avoid these people. even if the part turns up there service is appauling.

2008-10-04

"Ordered a part from these guys, they charged my credit card, two months later still no part. Repeated emails have gone unanswered. Stay away!"

Share Mikes Reel Repair's store rating

Mikes Reel Repair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mikes Reel Repair is not a merchant member
Mikes Reel Repair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!