Stores > MidwayUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review MidwayUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Fraudulent listings of products

"I bought 2 trial cams listed as Blackflash Lightsout, they are supposed to have bulbs that flash invisible. I received 2 cams with regular infrared bulbs which spook wildlife in many instances. I called customer service and explained the problem, their reply was we will send a shipping label for free return postage. I then get an email saying i wasn't going to receive free postage and they sent a link to the cam saying infrared ( Not blackflash ) the original clearence add said expressly as did my INVOICE
"BLACK FLASH LIGHTSOUT INVISIBLE FLASH " I sent an email telling them to read my invoice, I did not receive a response. I also told them this is the second time they have listed a cam as black flash that wasn't. It seems this might be intentional to get rid of cams they want to get out of inventory. Done with Midway, I've had better luck with Amazon and Ebay.

2017-08-03

Great service

"Just about everything you could want or need for the shooting sports."

2017-07-25

If i could give them 0 stars

"First, plastic clam shell packaging came broken, but item seemed ok so i kept it. Then 2 weeks later they dropped the price by $15 and would not issue an adjustment. Every store issues a refund.
I would not shop here again.

2017-06-21

They sold me used equipment

"They sold me used magazines for my pistol. So far customer service has been fine we will see how in goes from here though. Reading the reviews I'm not to hopefull. "

2017-05-11

They stole $850 from me!!!!

"On January 31st 2017 I returned two scopes and some rings. Midway has acknowledged that they did receive the items and that they do owe me $850.

Then came the song and dance. They say they are processing the return and there is nothing they can do.

It is now May 11th 2017, more than 4 months later and I still have not received a refund.

I have called, live chatted and emailed numerous times with no results.

I am now filing a claim in small claims court to try to recover my money.

HORRIBLE company, do not do business with them.

2017-05-03

Lately, you will be lucky to get all of your order in one piece.

"I've ordered from MidwayUSA for about a year now, four separate orders. The last was my last. They packed a supposed 100 round ammo can full of .50 BMG inside another cardboard box with the rest of my order. Placed a couple of "air" bags around and in between and sent it on it's way. When it arrived, the 42 lbs ammo can inside the box (remember this was supposed to contain 100 rounds of .50 bmg) had been sliding around inside, pulverizing everything in it's path. After conferring with Customer Service, they decided refunding the shipping costs would cover it. Huh? Seriously. Nearly every other item, smashed to oblivion and they want to refund shipping. Add insult to injury, the 100 rounds of .50 BMG was only 97. They gave me a store credit of $10.00 for that. I gave them the boots. MidwayUSA and Mr. Potterfield can pound sand. I can't believe this company stays in business. "

2017-05-02

Scammers

"First and last order, pay double for what shipping should cost and still haven't received my order. Three weeks and still waiting. If they had use a USPS flat rate box, I would have my order in one week at half the cost. Never again, there are companies that want to keep their customers, MidwayUSA isn't one of them."

2017-04-26

I have bought from Midway for over 20 years

"I have had zero complaints. I ordered from Midway and Cabellas on the same day. Midway shipped in 2 days, Cabellas, 3 days. I want my stuff and I want it now."

2017-04-23

The Same Experience As Most People's - BAD!!

"Ordered a 7 1/2" scoped holster for a Redhawk, and they sent out a 6 1/2". Had to return it, and they insisted I pay for the shipping. I did, and I'm done with them. Old school Scrooges who never let go of the money once it's in their hands."

2017-04-17

MMM"

"THEM ****'CHA EMPTY THY COMEBACK WHIT GUN POWDER..."

2017-03-26

Worst customer service I've ever encountered

"I have ordered items from midway USA for the last 2 years without incident. Shipping though is high compared to their competitors. All said I ordered 6 boxes of ammo and a ar15 **** stock kit, I only receive 5 boxes of ammo. Reached out via email and then again 4 days later, still no reply 10 days later. Guess what guys, I don't do business with people who operate like this, I talk with my money. Cheaper than dirt and Brownell's will be happy to hear this, I will give them a try. This kind of service in unacceptable for an American company, shame on you Midway USA."

2017-01-09

Don't do it

"Order ammo and everyone of the rounds where corroded and they weren't cheap never again will I purchase anything from them"

2017-01-07

Your Order Has Shipped?? Don't Believe It!!

"When you place an order with MIDWAYUSA you'll get an email from Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO, that says "...I've always been a stickler for fast shipping, we're working hard to get it out quickly." Soon you'll get another email that says "Great news! Your order has been shipped." DON'T BELIEVE IT! All that means is that they've charged your credit card and printed out a UPS label. Your order may not even be put together and boxed yet. Yes, you'll get a tracking number but that doesn't mean anything until UPS has been notified, which in my case, wasn't for several days. And even though I paid extra for faster shipping, it didn't seem to matter to Larry. I'll never order from MIDWAYUSA again. Larry probably doesn't care. "

2016-11-13

Bait and switch NO FREE SHIPPING, No customer service one time buy!

"Midway USA advertises free shipping over $150 but when I went to purchase and use the promotional code none of the codes worked. I called and asked the representative for the correct code and he said there was a code but he would NOT give it to me. I ordered $182 worth of merchandise and had to pay $13.49 additional shipping. Five days after the purchase they sent me a free shipping code for $100 and after that sent a code for free shipping on $150. I emailed customer service and asked for a refund of the shipping. Jessica in customer service said the codes are sent to customers, which I was on their list, and denied a refund. She sarcastically said have a wonderful day and looking forward to your next order. I do NOT recommend Midway USA to my friends or anyone else. Their customer service is non existent. I will NEVER buy from them again!"

2016-11-01

Best on-line Shooting supplier

"I have always had great service and delivery from MidwayUSA. My orders (4+ per year) arrive in 2 and no more that 3 days except on the rare occasion that the item is back ordered. I don't find the service varies between my orders of clearance items or high dollar items, it is always speedy, correct and complete. This last order was a new scope for Deer Hunting trip in two weeks. The delivery was on time and correct with a quality product. The naysayers need to try the other on-line stores and compare selection, service and delivery when they consider total performance. Midway matches or outperforms day in and day out."

Share MidwayUSA's store rating

MidwayUSA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MidwayUSA is not a merchant member
MidwayUSA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!