No. Calif. USA

"I have ordered several times from Mid South Shooters Supply (MSSS) and have never had any problems.

I'm beginning to believe the people who gripe about unfair practices by online merchants are retarded! Haven't they ever heard of reversal of a credit card (CC) charge? Just the threat of doing a reversal makes most most merchants sit up and take notice that they have to do something favorable for the customer.

I've only had one merchant refuse to "wake up and smell the coffee" in over ten years of online ordering. I reversed the CC charge, of course.

You see, I have been living in rural areas since 1993, so to drive to town when that drive is 35-60 miles one-way is not a good option for me.

I will continue to use MSSS for some of my shooting and hunting needs / wants!

"Quick shipping, product was as advertised, website was easy to use, and the telephone customer service was professional and friendly. I'll definitely be a return customer."

modified review This review was modified by swirl1777 on September 27 2013 04:35:49 PM

"No issues at all, good product, prices, and fast shipping, ordered more than once from them."

"WORST customer servive ever, and very wishy-washy replies to my queries on a $300 order that no one seems to know when it will ship."

"My order # 12279812 has been canceled by MidSouthshooters WITHOUT any notification and after that my card has been charged with USD 97.03 dated 30 March 2012. Midsouth Shooters Team don't bother to answer me emails?

I'm constantly requesting Sandra Overbey to reverse dispute transaction of USD 97.03, Still waiting for her answer.

California

"Great place for reloading components. Way cheaper than Midway or Sinclair. Order was shipped within 24 hours and everything was packed perfect. Will definitely order from again."

"I ordered a set of ruger low clearance 1 inch scope rings from mid south shooters supply in blue. I recieved the rings and mounted them and noticed they sent me one high and one low mount.I called them back to correct the order, they said they could not take the rings back because they were mounted. I have a 77-44 and catalog made no reference to any other model except for a 77-22. model77 and a #14,The set i got was for a reciever of two different heights, I dont know any thing about that or why this is except i now have to find another supplyer. I feel it should have been noted in the catalog about this. I feel i have been dooped out of 32.46 and told them that i will never do business with them again. So buyer be ware I believe as long as they are selling they are good people to deal with but will show there true colors if you have to return anything. dave"

" I ordered 10 Items 6 of which were on backordered. I opted to have them hold the order till all the items were in stock. Midsouth shipped all the items as soon as they were able to complete the order. The order was shipped immediately and arrived in a timely manner. The prices were very low and very competitive with the other stores. Some of the items I ordered were much lower than the sale prices at Midway USA. I wlll definitely shop again at Midsouth in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by Izrac on November 11 2009 10:57:28 PM

"The best prices I could find on the internet and excellent personal customer service. Though the Harris bipod I wanted was on back order for some time, once it was restocked my order was shipped out promptly and at very good shipping rates."

"Midsouth Shooters Supply is great! Awesome prices and great service. Everything that I ordered was professionally packed with quick shipping. I would recommend them to all my friends."

OAKside's Avatar
Internets, USA

"Great prices, but Midsouth Shooters Supply is NOT worth your time. I ordered an imported German airgun, and it was treated worse than anything I've ever received from an online order. Their packing consisted of a big box with literally one to two pieces of butcher paper. My ammo spilled and was damaged, gun shifted and stock was scuffed all over. Gun's sights made holes in its box from all the movement. They never responded to my email inquiries alerting them of this issue. Bottom line, do NOT shop at Midsouth Shooters Supply or risk damage to your items. Pyramyd Air is a great alternative gun shop, and they back (and pack) their items like no other."

Midsouth Shooters Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Midsouth Shooters Supply is not a merchant member
Midsouth Shooters Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!