• MidnightBox

Customer service: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

ToeTagTunny's Avatar
Deedervile morgue, Clearfield, Utah

"Re: MidnightBox eyes only.. I hate to give bad reviews so if you send me another satisfaction invitation I won't be as critical overall. Meanwhile I'm not thoroughly satisfied with product #16100310000 (iBasics Floor based 16-LED Light Mat) just standing on it will not activate the lights, I have to kick the side of it for them to light up.. I don't know if this is a fluke or designed to do this but either way it's irritating just to turn them on. The second gripe is delivery, for paying almost $4.00 for shipping I would expect to receive the items much sooner than the over two-weeks I had to wait (7 - 10 days tops). Anyway, as I stated, I do not enjoy giving bad ratings and I do not wish you to post this just know I am dissatisfied. I tried to contact MidnightBox directly but unsuccessful (no return acknowledgement confirmation) so if you re-send this invitation I will be glad to give them a better rating knowing now that they have received my true feelings on this matter. Thanks."

"The watch is delightful and is worn every day! Thank you!"

"Didn't look to kitchen functional but so glad we got this. It got rid of more tools and helps organize the kitchen space."

"Some items have long lead times up to 6 weeks... others are received in a few days..."

"After receiving this and pulling it open, I like this very much. It's very stable and comfortable to use. My only problem is how do I collapse it again to put it in my purse? I would definitely purchase it again!!

"Your shipping rates are way to high, I am not happy with my purchase, but it would cost me to much to ship it back to you for a refund, so I guess, I Got Screwed!
Not a happy camper, just telling the truth!

"My purchases still missing ! I haven't heard or gotten any message from any one ! I been calling Ya no one pick up the phone ! Even left messages no respond back at all ! I want my money back on my card as soon as possible!"

"Tracking information could have been better "

"delivery took forever, forgot that I had even ordered. Doubtful I will order through midnightbox again"

"I'm still waiting for a spy pen that never came and half of the things I bought didn't work well"

"I have not received My order even though it was suppose to have been delivered weeks ago Not a reliable Company"

"ordered several times. it was easy & fast.
quality with delivery at an affordable price.
i plan on ordering more items.

"not of the quality I expected"

"Happy overall, good product.for the price & delivery.was as stated"

"I didn't receive one of my more expensive orders at all"

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.