• MidnightBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.05/10 1.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.34/10 1.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"almost 45 days ago I ORDER. I DID NOT GET IT ! I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE IT !!!"

"i received the watch with no instructions. It will not run. I changed the battery, still won,t run. What do i do."

"I ordered an item on February 2,2015. I still haven't received it and i sent an email regarding this problem with no response from midnight box yet. "

"This store MidnightBox has problems, fixing orders that are incomplete, missing items that suppose to comes with a buy. After a few emails to correct order missing parts, I get the old run around again. Watch what you buy on this site. Now I am out on price of item I bought.
John in Ohio

"You guys are okay, I've always gotten my orders, sometimes it takes a while but I do get it."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. A lot of our products are shipped overseas and we have no control over customs delays, or the weather. Thank you for your business.”

"love the products from Midnight Box"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"I still have not received one of the items I ordered and paid for, and it's been several months. I've contacted you several times regarding this matter and still do not have any idea of what's going on. I've been given no solution. I wont order from you again."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"It was an easy purchase and arrived when promised."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"Never received the item. Was charged but haven't received it yet. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"i have not received my order."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"Placed my order on Feb 03, it is now Mar 21th, order still shows as "processing". I emailed MidnightBox, and was told that they would/could not cancel my order and issue a refund. They indicated they could only refund the shipping as compensation."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"product was not quite what I expected, I expected a larger package as the picture described"

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"Ordered on February 3, 2015, it is now March 20 and guess what no package yet. Called and explained that this was a birthday gift for our youngest grandson.
They said would drop the shipping charges and still do not have item. have misplaced order #, but if the package comes ever comes, am going to send it back. Can not say much for their customer service. This is/was my first and last order with this company.
I truly think for the delay and explaining this was a birthday gift, they could have put a rush on this order.

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"First time buyer, checking out the site under their "Mystery" sale. Very disappointed--including shipping, I paid $23.09; what I received I could've picked up at my local dollar store for half that. It's pure junk.

True, it's a mystery pack, but I don't think anyone would satisfied in saying the "best" thing they got was a flashing light that screws into their tire's valve stem.

UPDATED: Seller requested that I change my review, as they have stated ResellerRatings.com is geared towards reviews of service, not of products. Bearing that in mind, I have amended my review based solely on the extremely limited contact I have had with customer service. The site has the customary bot-issued emails with status information; otherwise, service contact was limited--I did not contact them regarding my shipment, as I consider it a one-off purchase that won't be repeated. My overall rating of the site will now be 3 of 5 stars (rather than 1 of five).

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"I purchase a set of makeup brushes three months ago and have had no word from the company nor does my account reflect any information about it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.