• MidnightBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

"I have ordered several items from Midnightbox I always check to make sure the deal is a good one but this time it was an awesome deal and I have had very slow shipping on a few items in the past but other then that I would say the deals have been awesome."

"Many of the items are decent to cheap quality and prices but shipping costs rise very quickly if you order multiple quantities or multiple products. "

This review was modified by cajx2 on August 29 2015 11:16:41 AM

"I have bought quite a few items from MidnightBox and have mostly had good experiences. Some things are really good, and a few are cheap, shipping from China and taking forever. I have friends who have bought the pressure cookers and love them, no problem.I had a problem once with an item getting lost in the mail, and it was promptly replaced. My only problem with them is that they have a flat shipping of $3.99. So if you buy something small, maybe for $1, you are still paying $3.99 each, no matter how many you buy. I think they should discount when you buy 2 or more of the same product.
But I still buy from them, and know that sometimes they might take weeks to get here if they come from China. I bought something today, so you can tell I trust them.

This review was modified by BeccaBop on May 22 2015 09:55:04 AM

"All of the items that I have bought, meeted or exceeded what I expected. the only problem is shipping times & slightly steep shipping cost... I know shipping from China can take some time and are easily lost. no matter how small your order, these guys stay on top of it.
If you ever need to contact them, they will bend over backwards to make things right for you! Most companies that ship from China rarely give you this kind of service! but I can say truly this is the only company I will deal with in China!
Thanks again guys!
You're the best!
Daniel Astor

"Don't waste your time or money! I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER! Ordered the beginning of February and my credit card was billed the same day. They responded to my inquiries twice, but never heard the last two e-mails I sent when I demanded my money back. I had to go through my credit card company to get my money back after waiting over 3 months for my order. "

"Delivery was quick and the item came in great condition"

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Very Fair and Honest!

"this is the wors place you can espend your money .you paid today and you recive it 2 months from now if you recive it because they change the shipping address ...the tracking numbers only they know . it is disgusting and they only talk to you went they want ......"

"packed well, arrived quickly, good value for the money."

"ordered the mystery box..but the mystery box was full of junk..none of which was worth using"

"ordered camera 6 weeks ago, neither I have received it or is yet showing valid shipping number. "

"Item arrived yesterday, May 2. Ordered Mar. 16. Slow boat from Rotterdam?"

"You changed the price downward before I had received the item I ordered, and you refused to adjust it. I do not plan to order from you again."

"Great pricing and easy payment options"

" Only some of my items came. We ordered a childs toys, razor refills and other small items. But, I ordered one item alone and never recieved it. The shipping time is a little longer than most, but what we recieved were good value."

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MidnightBox is not a merchant member
MidnightBox does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!