MidnightBox Reviews - midnightbox.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.46/10 4,161 reviews

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,172)

"Great product at a reasonable price.Whats not to like."

"I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM! I tried to track it and wouldn't let me! There's no contact number and emails don't get responded! Please don't shop here"

"Did not receive two items ordered. Both random boxes of things, but neither one came."

Rating 8/104/5

"It takes a really long time to receive your order. Not really sure why in this day and age. Almost to the point you forget what you ordered."

"After my order had hit the maximum time for shipment, i contacted midnight box. They replied back that they had just changed my item to shipped and gave me a tracking number. The tracking number they gave me tells me that the item is STILL at their warehouse and i do not believe they have any intention of actually shipping my item. I would NOT buy from them again and would tell everyone to avoid their sales as much as possible. If you do buy from them, do not expect to receive your item or a refund any time soon."

"I filled out info regarding a defective product and I can't get a response!
The worst. And dishonest!

"Horrible at best. Bought high tech watch...no directions...bought high tech cycle computer..no directions...I want my damn money back...send 4 emails to CS...no reply...sent letter via USPS to president of Midnight Box...no reply...this has been going on for two months +"

"Was e-mailed a tracking number and for weeks no movement, e-mailed customer service and was given no helpful information. Filled a chargeback with my credit card company to get refunded."

"Shipping was very slow (one month.) The product was not as described and emails to Midnight Box have gone unanswered. An old fashion postal letter has also gone unanswered. I would return the item if I could, but there seems no way to this."

"Everything went smoothly, product was perfect and shipping was quicker than expected."

"I ordered a few small adapters to be able to charge our new iPhones with the old adapters (total cost was under $8). Should be small enough to fit in a small padded envelope, yet I was charged $16 for shipping and was told it would take 3-5 weeks to receive my purchase. It's been 5 weeks now and their "tracking" feature on their website still says "processing". It hasn't even shipped yet.
So ultimately I was charged twice as much for shipping my product as the product itself cost which if it ever does arrive will only have been shipped in a $0.50 padded envelope with a few stamps on it and yet they can't even get it v it out in the extremely generous timeframe they have themselves to shop it.
Last time I will ever use Midnight Box no matter how good the "deal" is.

"Great place for deals. Check daily all the different products."

"Was ship on time, worked great, Well the box needed more packing, inside case was broken but that gets thrown away, So I'll give you a 9.9999 rating. thanks "

Rating 8/104/5

"I have had problems with your shipping and contacting you!!"

"My wife loved it together or alone."