• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

"Order was never fill or delivered after 2 months I will not order from them again. It was very poor customer service."

"Still have not receive the order yet. No phone number for contact. Emailed MidnightBox 3 times already - no responses."

"Product arrived as described. Shipping was slow. Was unable to track package or order status."

“Thank you for your feedback.
Your order was placed on 6/9 with an estimated delivery time of 10-21 Business days. It was delivered 24 Business days later. I apologize for the delay in shipping, You will be emailed shortly.”

"I just don't like having to wait 35 days for delivery on anything. In small print it says "delivery is 21 business days", which means they can take a month to deliver their product. In the internet age that is WAY too long! After 2 emails asking where my product was, I pointed out that it took them 29 business days to deliver rather than 21 and I got a surly and defensive response from them blaming their vendors and a begrudging offer of 5% off my next order. All I have to do is wait a month for that product to be delivered. Wow!!! I'm totally done with Midnight Box."

“Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry that you feel our estimated delivery times are in small print. They are in a font size that is the same size as the "Features" and "Description" but in BOLD.
I am sorry that our delivery times are Estimated, not promised like you assumed.
I am sorry that you felt the need to insult me and demand an apology for my lack of math skills, when in reality it was your math that was wrong.
I am sorry that you felt I was being surly, defensive or blaming our vendors while I was explaining how our company works and ships orders so that you could better understand our process.
I am also sorry that you had to exacerbate your review.”

"The cables work fine. On occasion it will say "cable not supported""

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!”

"Very nice lots of weird stuff"

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!”

"The shipping time is seriously an eternity."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!
Please note: different items have different delivery times. Please keep an eye out for our items with 5-10 Business day estimated delivery time the next time you shop with us.”

"My 2nd order and both horrible customer service.
The first was a "LARGE" backpack - Large for a CHILD maybe??? Very deceptive advertising because they do not give measurements of the products.
This current order is 31 days and not a sign of it. MidnightBox sends you a tracking number but does not tell you the shipping company. I finally found that mine was for USPS. The tracking number shows "processed through sort facility" in China on 6/22 and then it dropped in to never-never land.
Repeat messages using their "Contact us" link on the Web Site yields no responses.
If you find something at MidnightBox - check out another source first before placing an order from MidnightBox - most likely you'll be happier elsewhere.

“Thank you for your feedback.
Per the product page for the Backpack:
The dimensions are listed under "Features" (Size: 10.6" x 18.5" x 3.2")
I apologize for the lack of communication, but I can not find any emails from you regarding your orders.
I will contact the vendor regarding the order lost in never-never land and email you when I have some answers.”

"Great product! Will order from here again......."

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!”

"Still waiting for it to be shipped. After 6 weeks........ Still waiting......."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"The order never arrived,
I'm still out the money I spent.
And midnight boxes response is....
Once we've shipped it it's not our problem.
They didn't even bother trying to get in touch with ups to find it,
No help at all, they're attitude stinks.

“Thank you for your feedback.
Your item shows it was delivered by UPS. You as the receiver can file a claim with UPS. If you feel your item was stolen, that is a police matter.”

"I am still waiting for the product to be shipped. MidnightBox promptly replied to email requesting information as to why I have not received my order and gave me a 5% off coupon for my next order. When I receive my order, I might be willing to order thru MidnightBox again. I am currently reluctant to do so."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for you feedback. It is appreciated!”

"The item has never arrived. It still shows as processing on their website."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

"Purchased two of the same item @ $5.95 each for a total order of $11.90. They charged double the shipping charge because I ordered two for a total of $7.98 shipping cost. I'll think twice before I order anything from Midnight Box again. Way too costly for shipping."

“Thank you for your feedback.
Please note: Our flat shipping rate of $3.99 per item is shown on our homepage, each product page and listed in your cart and subtotal/total when checking out.”

"Lost one order completely. No order number or any evidence at Midnightbox but a date and time. Despite the spirit detail nothing could be found. A second order for a different item was lost completely only to be shipped over two weeks beyond committed arrival date that included a Midnightbox tracking number. Took 6 weeks for Midnightbox could resolve the problem."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.