• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Absolutely Horrible. First off the product was a knockoff: " Lightning McQueen and Friend Lego Style Race Car Set " was neither Lightning McQueen (Disney) or actual Lego. It was a complete Asian knockoff. It of course came from China via customs in a poorly shipped container which made it even more of a mess. Further it took a month for me to receive and I only have received one of the two I have ordered to date!"

"package delivered on time"

"They sent the wrong item; king size pillow cases instead of standard. No biggie, they were $8 + $4 shipping. When I inquired about getting the right item, it took them 4 days to respond with "I have to check with the vendor". OK, 3 days and another email from me, they responded with the "vendor wants you to take pictures of the product". Really? OK. I sent pictures. A week later and another email from me, they responded with "waiting on the vendor" Seriously? I then requested my $12 back. To which they once again deferred to the vendor.. Two more emails from me telling them that this is b.s. and I really don't care about THEIR vendor. I reminded them that I didn't order anything from, nor pay, THEIR vendor, I paid Midnightbox.com. Finally they refunded me my money. Seemed to be a lot of running around for $12. I really don't like their policy of blaming a vendor for 2 weeks. I certainly would never buy anything expensive from them."

"I would not recommend MidnightBox to my worst enemy! I was charged on day one - six weeks later, still no merchandise - no estimated time or tracking number received yet! I will continue my review on Facebook!"

"very unhappy with Midnight box. I ordered an item on 10/1/2014 it is now 11/15/2014 and I have not received it. I emailed the customer service department whom informed me it was just shipped on 10/30/14 which was a lie it wasn't actually shipped until 11/5/2014. I have still not received it and will not do business with this company again. "

"fast shipment..just as advertised..no problems"

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!”

"Other then the longer delivery time (4 weeks - 3-5 weeks as stated), the service has been great."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"IT WAS ALL GOOD. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"As long as you don't need the product quickly and can wait several weeks, it's a good deal."

"I love the prices! It did take a long time to arrive, but I wasn't in a rush. The product, however, looks like a Chinese knock-off."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"Order received promptly. Received exactly what I ordered."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-31-2014

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!”

"Worst experience in buying. Delivered a tool that does not work. Customer service does not exist. Will never buy from this website. Please stay away from this website and save your money"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, you will emailed shortly.”

"The worst! Biggest rip off out there! Beware and just send your money out into cyberspace.. You have a better chance of getting something back by just throwing money out there into space than from this outfit! They suck!"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feed back, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Ms Sarah is always willing to assist in customer service via email."

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!”

"I ordered the following 5 Mystery Boxes on 9/8/14. It was supposedly shipped on 9/19/14. After 3 weeks post ordering without receiving it I emailed them asking where it was. I was told they would look in to it. A week later they said I should be receiving and update as to its location. I never received such update. I asked them to cancel my order. I haven't heard back from them since then. There is a tracking number on the order that doesn't exist in any system. Nobody has any idea where the order is. I filed a dispute with PayPal for a refund."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, you will receive an email shortly.”

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.