Stores > Midlandhardware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

2016-04-28

WOW

"This is a easy review. Great all around"

2016-04-27

Awesome , price & shipping !!

"I was really having a hard time finding these plant box liners, reasonably priced. These were exactly what I was looking for and the price, with shipping was under 6 bucks a piece.
Very fast shipping . I'm a happy camper!!

Great but who knew!

"I received a great price and service from a seller that I had never heard of. Now that I am aware of Midland Hardware, I will shop them. Excellent delivery. Thanks"

2016-04-27

Perfect shopping experience at a great low price !!

"I got the product I wanted at a great low price and it was at my door in no time . A perfect shopping experience at a perfect price and super fast shipping . "

2016-04-26

Disappointed First-Time Customer

"Placed an order and received an email the next day to verify all the information provided during the online order. Supposedly because I was shipping to a different address. Found this odd as you can always ship to various addresses.

Waited a week for the ground only shipping (there is no other option) to receive an email that my order was cancelled. When I called they said that whoever I spoke with to verify the order (Brittany) didn't put it in the computer. Really?? In today's online world?

Had to re-order and am still waiting for arrival as they cannot expedite other than ground shipping. Only good thing is that the price is now lower. Buyer beware-- the prices change at any time.

This has to be the most antiquated company I have ever dealt with. Will never do business with them again!

2016-04-24

It Separated, not by choice!!!

"Although Midland Hardware delivered my dryer vent quickly, and the packaging was good, the item itself was somewhat less in quality that I expected. Upon installation, the dryer vent separated and I was forced to use a large hose clamp to re-secure the dryer vent."

2016-04-20

"Have ordered this produce from Midland Hardware 3 to 4 times a year and the quality and shipments have always been on time. will continue to order from them. "

2016-04-20

very satisfied

"Order was placed quickly and shipped on time. Product was just what I was looking form."

2016-04-19

Reliable service and products!

"I purchased a few items from this store and one of them had a small damage. I asked them to replace it and they sent me the new one right away. I am very happy with the service and with my purchases. "

2016-04-14

Delivered as promised

"My order was exactly what I ordered, delivered in great shape, and at a great price. I was completely satisfied."

2016-04-13

Toilet seat bumpers

"After having been told by American Standard that the only solution to my missing bumper was to purchase a new toilet seat, I searched online. Midland's site was near the top of the returns, and their site led me quickly to what I needed. Ordering, payment and shipping were easy, and the product does the job."

2016-04-13

Customer Service Supreme

"Order was short two items and they had them delivered two days later. Excellent customer service."

"I am very satisfied with Midland Hardware. They gave me excellent service. I
would definitely purchase from them again.

2016-04-12

"Thank you for your quick delivery!"

like lighting

"incrediable deliver times and fairly price"

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.