Stores > Midlandhardware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-19

Had some problems buit they were resolved.

"I bought something from this vendor that did not meet the advertising claims. I wanted a refund because The claim "30 day no hassle returns" but when I saw the details It looked like a big hassle to me and not a full refund.
I objected strenuously and got a full refund so customer service did come through with excellent service.
They have excellent prices and fast shipping but read their return policy before ordering from them..

This review was modified by grampaw on August 19 2016 06:44:14 PM

2016-08-13

Great place!

"They had everything I was looking for and they sold it for far less than many other places!"

2016-07-25

Listed lower price online, then said discontinued so they didn't have to fill

"I placed an order with Midland for some hardware as they had the best price. I received an email back saying it was discontinued. This was false. I was able to place my order with another vendor with no problem. They didn't want to fulfill the order at the price they had given. Never do business with a company like that."

This review was modified by MisterML on July 25 2016 07:37:16 AM

2016-07-22

Right price, right product, right as rain and off to the races I go!

"I am a DIY addict who is always putting the horse before the cart. I found a small ottoman and recovered it in Black patent leather to match my decor but I knew that I wanted to add some feet/legs to the bottom of it to make it taller and more to size of the furniture that it would be accenting. I bought all the upholstery materials and raced home to start removing the old and replacing it with the new and I was nearly done and thinking about how cute it looked and anxious to show it off to the girls at the baby shower I was hosting days from now. Then it hit me, I didn't have the hardware needed so that I could install the legs/feet on the bottom to make it just the right height! This was a disaster because without the legs added this "ottoman" was nothing more than a black patent leather wrapped box no bigger than a box of fruit! Yes, it had lots of personality with the upholstered buttons, studs and piping that I'd so carefully finished, but without legs the "black box" would just sit on the floor, and go completely unnoticed by any of the women. This just wouldn't do! So I immediately went to my good friend Google and searched for "hardware used to mount removeable wooden legs/feet to furniture and up popped many links, of course. Too many to count I'm sure, but the very first link that was at the top of the page was Midlandhardware.com and when I clicked it I was immediately brought into their website and what do you suppose was the very first product that appeared on their home page? You guessed it! Mounting hardware for removable table legs/feet! They had several choices from the most heavy duty to the smaller light weight ones for things like homemade childrens furniture and of course ottomans! I immediately found one that should be a perfect fit for this project and at $1.18 each, I was giddy with excitement! Not only did I find exactly what I needed in record time, the price was pretty terrific! Then for the real test, how quickly could I get it delivered? I didn't want to pay a bunch extra for shipping but I would have done it just to make sure I could show off my latest revamp (and first attempt at reupholstering anything! But I didn't need to pay anything extra because their go to company for shipping is FedEx! They do cost a bit more than UPS or the USPS, but those companies are like snail mail in comparison to FedEx! So, my worst fears were turned completely upside down and I had the best 2 minutes and 30 seconds time of my life when I found Midland Hardware online! Their products are great and the price for the 4 mounting brackets I ordered was only $4.72! Less than the cost to ship them! How can they make a profit with prices like that?! "

2016-07-12

Great product and description !

"Really great product at a reasonable price. Shipped and arrived very quickly. I will be a regular customer. Thanks !!"

2016-07-11

Thank goodness for MIDLAND HARDWARE!

"i was given some 4 ft sago palms last August(2015) that had been laying on the ground, root bound in big plastic flower pots. They had received no water for 6 months and were totally neglected laying in the Houston sun. They were yellow, shrivalled and brown with a little green here and there. I cut them out of the plastic pots, and planted them in big holes that I dug, even though the roots were in hard bound balls around each palm. I watered them every day. I did use some fish emulsion until I found the Jobes Palm Food Spikes at my local True Value. I finally cut all the original leaves off the palms over the following year. After I used the Jobes Palm Plant Food Spikes the palms began putting out as many as thirteen fronds at a time. When I realized I needed to feed my palms again this summer, and my local True Value failed to have the spikes in stock, I checked online, found Midland Hardware, and ordered more palm spikes.
I couldn't believe how fast they arrived! I love how my palms respond to the Jobes Palm Plant Food Spikes over the season, and I can't imagine being without them! It was certainly easier ordering them from Midland Hardware than driving ten miles to the nearest True Value store! Thanks Midland Hardware for your wonderful service!!!

2016-07-11

Best price, excellent service.

"Best prices and quick shipping. Looking forward to doing business with them again."

Great Service!

"They are one of the few places that carry the product that I was looking for and at a very reasonable price and shipping price. I have even put my sister on to them.
Keep up the good work and the product.
Thanks

2016-07-10

Ordered Cherry Stone Grit

"No picture shown of actual grit. i would have prefered a smaller size, but this was the only size available. Need a chick-size grit for my quail.

Otherwise, all fine.

2016-07-09

Prince is Happy!!!!

"I was so satisfied with the price and speedy delivery service that I will order from them again. Prince (My Pit Bull) will only eat the "IAMS So Good" that in order to keep him happy and healthy, I was pleased to find someone who still carried this particular dog food. Kudos!!!!"

Great product and service

"Thanks for the quick reply and shipping "

Great Product

"The product arrived faster than I expected and he quality is solid!"

Incredibly fast shipping

"Got the part I ordered sooner than was believable. This was a rather hard to find part and was exactly what I needed at a very good price."

2016-07-07

"Very satisfied with order and delivery!!

2016-07-07

"Easy ordering and saved me time - fast delivery"

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Midlandhardware.com is not a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!