Stores > Midlandhardware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

2016-06-27

As expected!

"Fast shipping and item was as described. Best price too!"

2016-06-26

Slow processing for a company that claims to be so large.

"Ordered two of the same item on a Sunday night. Received order confirmation on Monday, but the items didn't ship until Thursday. I'm not sure what the delay was, but I would have expected a faster turnaround from the company. "

2016-06-25

Delivers...

"Got the product in great condition. Just wish the store got the order in the mail alittle faster."

2016-06-22

"Great shopping experience"

2016-06-22

im in love

"I order a set of tables, and was praying that I didn't made no mistake.. when I received them, I was/still happy, I made a right choice, they are perfect for what I need them."

2016-06-15

"Arrived in timely manner. "

2016-06-14

I got my Aloe ointment and I am pleased!

"Finding Aloe ointment for horses is a problem in my area. It is a product I use regularly on my horse. I was thrilled to find it and, to find a decent price. I ordered three jars and that is what I received. I am very pleased with my product and price.

When I received word that it shipped, I did try to use the tracking number and was told repeatedly that it was an invalid number. So I waited. I did receive notice on a delivery with FedEx and did check with them and found the date it was coming. I did not contact you about the invalid number because I was working through the day and could not call. So that is my problem not yours.
Thank you for an on time delivery.

SUPER-wonderful Service and Products

"We looked for a long time to find the perfect perforated metal sheets for our project!
Midland Hardware staff were VERY helpful in answering our product questions!
When our gift card didn't process right away, they were VERY helpful. Then, our order
shipped quickly. We are VERY pleased and will be back to order more!!
Sincerely, The Richardsons

2016-06-14

"Hickory handle for hatchet appears well made, yet to be installed on restored head. Shipping was quick and emails were very timely. "

2016-06-13

Midland Hardware delivers!

"I received my replacement "feet" for my patio furniture faster than promised. They were easy to install, and they are doing their job. Thank you!"

2016-06-13

Great "Post Hole Auger"

"The "Iwan Pattern Post Hole Auger 6 in" that I purchased from Midlandhardware is a great product. I am very satisfied with it. :) :) :)"

This review was modified by swiseman0729 on June 13 2016 05:54:19 AM

2016-06-10

"been waiting on 4 outdoor lights have ask about the status sent my order number and still nothing i need the lights storm took out all my outdoor lighting"

2016-06-09

Web site lies

"Web site said that they had one, and they e-mail me back and said that they didn't have one. Had to get a refund."

2016-06-07

Great Product. Great Price. Great Service.

"We are very happy with our product, the price, the shipping and the service at Midland Hardware."

2016-06-05

"Very satisfied with the product, exceed the expectation."

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.