• Address: 12012 Blue Ridge
    • Customer Support: 1.816.765.1103
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm CST
    • Fax: 1.816.763.1721

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Midlandhardware was unable to source the product for me and refunded my purchase"

"Needed in a rush and was accommodated."

"Very easy site to navigate and do business with. Great prices and fast delivery. Will definitely buy from them again!"

"Good service and good quality "

"Although product description states "three" the picture shows more"

"I'll be back giving you more business .the way you delivered as you promised has gained my trust and respect for your store.
I most certainly refer my Friends/relatives your way, while I personally am appreciative and thank full for your promptness, efficiency and the value of merchandise you provided me when I had a need for your product and services.
keep it up. thank you.
NARSI.

"Product worked great but the packaging was bad. The bottle was placed in a cardboard box with newspaper around it...which wasn't dense enough to support the bottle and keep it from rattling during shipment. The box had been slightly crunched upon arrival but it appears that the bottle rattling around inside got the inside of the box wet so it just collapsed. "

"Good seller. Low price and fast shipping. I will buy from Midland Hardware again."

"Service was quick and the products arrived in very good condition. I ordered the Granite Gold Daily Cleaner Refill, the Polish, and the Sealer. I really like these products to keep my granite counter tops clean, shiny, and sealed."

"Great prices on Hillman Strike concrete anchors--great
service to have them delivered to our small town in Iowa...

"Every time we have placed large orders with Midland Hardware, they waste no time getting our orders delivered quickly. Often, when we order 100 + items, and they need to ship from multiple locations, we receive all of the packages on or about the same day, and the count has always been correct. Great products, great service, and excellent distribution as well as followup by email asking us if everything was received as expected. Great company to do business with. Thanks, Ciao Bella and Venus Hair Supply."

"Midland more than fulfilled my expectations. They kept me in the loop while preparing to ship; the merchandise arrived on time; they immediately sent a replacement for a piece that was damaged. I have ordered twice from them in less than a month, so that should be evidence that I was pleased."

"everything was great, like the prices"

"While the merchandise arrived in a reasonable amount of time, the anticipated email offering an ETA and a tracking number did not materialize and a follow up email from my computer to their
email address went unaswered. That said, I would consider a future order with this company because their prices are very reasonable, the merchandise arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and at reasonable cost. They are obviously efficient but they would be well advised to look at their follow up to orders.

"Problems returning items. No response since 8/21/2014 (4 weeks) to get approval to return an item."

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.