Stores > Midlandhardware.com

Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-02-09

Met expectations

"I received what I needed. Items were packaged well. I researched items from several sources. These were the least expensive. Shipping was a bit expensive, but still less overall than other sources. Would definitely buy again - these items - and others from this store"

2016-02-09

took 2 weeks to receive

"paid for top freight -took 2 weeks to receive"

2016-02-08

good del

"fast delivery , very happy"

2016-02-06

Up Up Up

"why did the price go up so much!"

2016-02-04

"Received box in good shape. The product is old and works very well. "

2016-02-03

154796 Wheelbarrow Junior for 7 year old

"Birthday gift for my Grandson. I wish there was a place here to attach a picture. So cute!
Mom and Dad do a lot of gardening in Austin and now Grandson has own wheelbarrow so he can pull his load. Quick ship! Thank You!

2016-02-03

Easy, easy!

"Ordering was clear and easy and the chairs I ordered arrived quickly. Exactly the way you'd want online ordering to go!"

Great Bread Boxes

"Received exactly as described and what I was looking for. They are the right size to hold two loaves of bread and a lot more things. I even like the color of the lids!"

extremely rapid deliver

"Extremely rapid delivery
order exactly as described

Where is my order?

"Honestly, the worst online order experience I have ever had. I called 4 times looking for my order. The agents slam you on hold before you can say hello and don't come back to you and then do it all over again when you call back. It's 2016 and no excuse for this type of call center behavior. Finally found out my order had been processed because they had taken the money out of my account nearly 2 weeks prior, but failed to follow through with sending! Never again! This was my first time ordering from Midland and my last mainly because it was my first time. "

This review was modified by TRICIABAR2 on February 03 2016 10:00:22 AM

Tonye from Tennessee

"Okaaaaay there was bad weather Snow Storm but the items ordered came delayed. Please read their shipping info beforehand."

Chicken Supplies

"They had what I was looking for at a good price. I had to email them and they were prompt and friendly!"

2016-01-29

"Online ordering was excellent, notification of ship date and when it shipped was good as well with a follow up on product itself"

2016-01-28

Received wrong product

"I received the wrong product and had to contact the company. Once I contacted them, I did received the correct product."

2016-01-28

My husband is singing like a bird!

"He has a feeding station off our deck that he's had for many, many years. The thistle socks always take a beating from all the various birds that feed there. These Audubon sick feeders are nice and sting and easy to fill and hang. We are going to order more since we finally found a reliable source. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.