Stores > Midlandhardware.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

2016-05-24

Slow start, good finish

"First time ordering from Midlandhardware. I ordered some sprinkler heads. It took a few days before I was sure the order had gone through and was being shipped. I received some early emails stating my order was being processed, but it took a few days to learn that my order had actually shipped. Delivery was a bit slower than expected, as well, but the sprinkler heads did arrive about 7-8 days after initial order. In the end, I received exactly what I ordered in a reasonable amount of time. I WOULD order from Midland again."

2016-05-23

"got what I wanted--quickly!"

2016-05-22

Fair price + reliable servive = happy customer

"This is my fourth or fifth order for CS Orange Delight suet cakes for our bird feeders. Every delivery arrived via the ground shipper in the expected time. Midland keeps the product in stock and doesn't over charge as many online stores (especially under Amazon stores site) do. I will continue to be a customer of Midland Hardware."

2016-05-21

Waspsbeegone!

"It was the cheapest place I could find to buy glue wasp traps. Pleasant to do business with. A big thanks!"

2016-05-18

Quick delivery as always

"Always happy with service"

2016-05-17

Excellent Seller

"Great products, prices, and fast shipping. "

2016-05-16

Berry Midland satisfied

"Satisfied with order and prompt shipment, and keeping inform about the shipment."

2016-05-15

Satisfied Customer

"My order was received speedily; i really like my fence, it added some ambience to my flowers garden. I was tired of the Deer destroying my beautiful flowers and plants, and decided to do something about it.
Thanks Midland Hardware.

2016-05-14

"Happy to find this item online. Our local hardware stores were always out of stock when needed. Ordered it from Midland Hardware and received it in a timely manner. Ordered several to keep at home when needed. Very satisfied with their service."

2016-05-11

Riding mower Tires

"I asked them so many questions they answered them all .. Thanks for the excellent customer service !!!"

2016-05-11

Great Product!!!

"Shipping was a little slow but the product was worth the wait and at the best price anywhere. No tax fair, shipping price, quality product."

2016-05-10

Fell over a ladder last week, fractures elbow and wrist, opposite forearms

"Fell over a ladder last week onto concrete, fractures, wrist & elbow on opposite arms. It's wonderful to empty a hose so the weight of water's not in it, and I can almost reattach the hose single handedly. I have attachments on all my hoses and water outlets, what a help. These brass ones are good quality, don't get corroded and stiff. Hooray!
Fast, friendly service. i'd rate them 5 stars! M. Ortiz

Quick delivery. Great product

"Order was delivered within a few days. Prompt service. Product was add described and a great price! "

Bummer

"I ordered several packages of their broom / mop hooks. What was delivered was not what was displayed in the product's image. The 'hook' was shorter by 1/4 inch or so making the 'hook's' hold weak at best. I returned them and was refunded a little over half or what i spent ordering them. Bummer. Last purchase from Midland for me though."

2016-05-09

Great place to shop and save!

"This is my second order and I love the prices and fast service.
Thanks a lot!!!

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.