• Midlandhardware Midlandhardware.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"First time buying, fast shipment, received as ordered. Would buy again."

"good quick well packaged delivery product was more than what I expeced"

"Took over a week to get our order. When you have no hot water and you have a plumber on standby to get the parts, tracking information would be helpful BEFORE it's delivered. Customer service was helpful at getting me the correct info but each item ordered had to come from a different warehouse which delayed them. Now I'll be paying the 15% restocking fee as well as shipping to return them. Poor decision on my part to purchase this from so far away. "

"Package arrived promptly and containing the correct product."

"This was a great online purchase experience. Midland Hardware had the exact product I wanted and offered a discounted price on the volume purchase."

"Great service, fast! Good list of products, I think they have almost everything."

"Great communication and timely service!"

"I can only comment on delivery. Have not had a need currently to use the water dam. But Midland kept us informed as to acknowledging order, giving delivery date and offering support. They have satisfied all and hope the product, even tho they don't produce it meets our need when it arises."

"Very helpful staff and prompt delivery. We use again in future. "

""Midlandhardware.com promptly refunded my money when they could not deliver the item I ordered!""

"Excellent service and product."

"I received the merchandise ordered in good condition and received when promised."

"I received the storage bins timely and they were exactly as I had anticipated. I made a call to the company inquiring about additional bins and the store representative was extremely helpful. "

"Quick shipping and great communication."

"Produce was just as advertised. It was delivered in a matter of days of the order being placed. Am totally satisfied with the entire process of purchasing this item."

Share Midlandhardware.com's store rating

Midlandhardware.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Midlandhardware.com is a merchant member
Midlandhardware.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.