• Rating 5.83/10 3 reviews

Micro Express is not a merchant member
    Micro Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Micro Express contact information

"I had a very bad experience purchasing my laptop from this company. After reading a review on pcworld.com, a previously trusted source for tech news, I decieded to buy the new computer. Unfortunately, I should have read reviews on the company not the hardware. I paid over 2200$ and received a laptop with defective hardware. I paid 50$+ for over night shipping only to spend an additional 25$ to send it right back for repairs that took 2 weeks. I also ordered an additional backup battery with my laptop and have yet to receive it. On top of everything the tech guy "Casey," tried to tell me for an additional 100$ he would "upgrade" my pc. This upgrade consisted of a new updated case,and a CPU he claimed would "run cooler/faster." Of course he referred to the CPU's by their model numbers to increase confusion. To put it in perspective though, the CPU in the "upgrade" was a cpu that costs 150$ less than the one I purchased. The whole experience was very suspect and It was obvious I was trying to be scammed. Fortunately I have a computer engineering degree and was able to cut the tech talk BS. I STRONGLY advise all buyers to research a company before buying their products"

"Purchased an IFL9020 (their name for it, it is actually either a Compal IFL90 or Sager 9020, which are the same thing.) I purchased over the phone, and the customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful.

They were able to get me the laptop very quickly. It shipped out on the 6th, and with most other retailers, I would have had to wait weeks for this laptop. Also, they installed Windows XP for free for me when I provided them a product key I already had.

Arrived in very good condition. Only problem was the battery was listed on the website as a 9-cell, and I received a 6-cell. I ordered 2 batteries, and received 2 6-cells. I called their customer service, and they are giving me credit for one of the batteries and are sending me a 9-cell. Overall not a big deal.

I would order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by thewalrus on August 10 2007 02:22:25 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"phone customer service has been very good. i received my laptop ahead of schedule, but the wrong hard drive was installed. i called and they are sending the correct drive the next day along with a shipping slip to send the other one back.

even though the original order shipped with the wrong component, i am happy with the speediness and availability of their salestaff. would still order from them again.