Stores > Micro Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review Micro Center by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

multiple call and many promises with no return call for problem.

"Your customer service department need to go back to school or your management team need to go back to customer service school. If you tell your customer you will have someone call back you need to follow up. I called three times and promised three time a manager will call back.

No problem, I solved my own problem by buying two new computers from BestBuy. I used to buy about 30 computers from you. My company planning to replace a few more by end of this year and it will not be with Micro Center

Absolutely love it

"Love the store in Tustin, CA. All staffs are very nice and helpful!!"

2017-04-24

Bad Operations! Steer clear!

"They charged my card and gave me a shipping date (arrival date) for my PC wheel. 3 weeks later I wonder what is going on so I call. They say the order was cancelled the same day I ordered it. They said the charge was a "hold" but I can't tell the difference. Amazon never does this- truly run by incompetent people. "

Poor substitution.

"I ordered a wireless mouse online, but they did not have it and offered a wired mouse as a substitution. I did not receive their email telling me about the substitution, so I wasted my time going to pick it up."

Another good experience @ the MC

"Watched Ryzen 1700 come in and out of stock for about a week .. got lucky, timing wise .. it was back in stock on the day I was traveling near the store anyways .. filled a cart for a new build (processor, MB, RAM, HD, W10, vidcard, monitor, case) .. the response time to confirm cart ready was brisk .. cart contents are held for, in my case, 3 days but I picked it up same day ordered .. everything was ready to go at the pickup desk, in and out in about 15 minutes. "

Love this store!

"They have everything I have ever needed in stock!
Amazing store!

Great store great people

"I have shopped here for years and every time they exceed my expectations. "

2017-04-21

The people at the store were very helpful and I had a great experience.

"The people at the store were very professional and a pleasure to work with. My only problem with the store is where it located an getting to the store. "

Very Good

"Quick and professional. Always great expierence."

Electronics Wonderland

"I was coming home from work when I realized I left my power cord there. That meant I wasn't going to have a way to charge my computer for five days. Five days??? I immediately searched electronics stores in Chicago and came across Microcenter. I like having choices. I must repeat. I like having choices. Ordering online was so convenient. I was able to compare products and select my preference. So easy. So relaxing. I didn't feel any pressure to make snap decisions. Picking up my product was quick and easy. It was so quick, I browsed other aisles. One could easily waylay their budget here. Everything is just great to browse. I will definitely be back."

2017-04-20

Online and Store Service

"Actually good service both online and instore! I'm probably a little biased towards Micro Center, since I have shopped there for years! They have good customer service and usually knowledgeable tech help or floor help. Always friendly, and on the rare occasion when I have had to talk to a manager, they did listen and helped me. "

Great Service

"I found the product I wanted on Micro Center's website. I placed my order and with in fifteen minutes I received an email it was ready for pick up. I got to the store went to the pick up station and received swift, friendly, excellent service. "

Inventory error

"I was able to purchase the item via the web, but was later called by an associate to let me know that even though they see 47 items in stock, they can't find the item and the order was cancelled. Disappointing.

Rep reply posted Apr-20-2017

A rep from Micro Center, Micro Center, has responded

“I am so sorry for this experience, I will have someone contact you to see what we can do to help! ”

2017-04-19

Good service and a great deal

"A bit of a hold time on the phone as expected, but got just the help I was looking for ;-)"

Best prices ever

"Has the best price on all your computer needs!"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.