Stores > Micro Center

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-27

No Problems

"Ordering the printer online was easy, although having to create an account was annoying. Pickup was fast and simple, cashier was extraordinarily friendly."

2016-09-26

Love this store!

"From sales to service to returns I have never had a bad experience at Micro Center."

2016-09-26

a+

"a+ very nice and helpful asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasddf"

2016-09-25

"Promptly got ROUTER as stated."

2016-09-25

almost always great

"have had very few problems with Micro Center, and the web-based ordering and pickup is great. Definitely recommended."

2016-09-24

good self service, hard to get help

"Hard to find a sales person for assistance and long wait at checkout line."

2016-09-24

Insecurities vanquished

"On 9/16/16 I renewed my subscription to Eset antivirus. After paying via credit card a message popped up stating that I would receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to complete my purchase. After a couple of hours the email never came so I called customer service. The gentleman who handled my case was fast, polite, and efficient. Within about 30 seconds I received the email, the Eset was installed and once again I'm confident that my system is secure. Thanks."

2016-09-23

Great place for PC Enthusiasts

"This is a great place to find parts for your PC. They have a wide selection of great items and at great prices. However, the cashiers give me weird looks every time I shop here. But I guess that's expected since I'm a brown person in Colorado. "

2016-09-23

Everything was perfect

"Got my order fast and product is great "

2016-09-21

Disappointed

"This happens the 2nd time. I ordered a new HP Split x2 m110dx and received a broken one for part! I ordered 4 HDDs and they could not locate 3 of them! Very disappointed with microcenter web order!"

2016-09-20

LG Monitor at Microcenter.

"They had the monitor ready for me when I got there. Was out in 5 mins. Works great! I'm very satisfied."

2016-09-20

Does what it says on the tin

"I ordered a cable and they shipped it to me. Later I think i somehow fried the thing the cable is connected to via the cable, but that's not the cable's fault."

2016-09-19

Love this place!

"I received a special in my email. I clicked on a few items and reseved it. 10 mins later, received an email to pick up my items. Stopped by the store, looked aroumd. Picked up a ink cartridge, which was listed $4 more than than Best Buy. Took thru the pick up line, clerk priced matched the ink cartridge, and picked up my reserved items. They were a great buy! Definitely will go there again."

2016-09-16

"Placed an order online for what we thought was a new laptop. Upon pick-up in store, we learned it was a refurb. Once we got it home, we found it was missing its proprietary power cord. Customer Service was not able to provide a replacement and we had to return the laptop. "

2016-09-16

Very Satisfied

"Easy in store pickup and a very helpful staff!"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.