Stores > Micro Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10

No complaints!

"Been going to these guys for a while now. They always do right by me."

uwphotog's Avatar

2016-05-24

Will Travel to Micro Center...No Matter How Far It Is!

"I live in Milwaukee but was going to be in the Dayton/Cincinnati area for a weekend. Knowing there is a Micro Center there, I ordered a printer that I would pick up there along with several other computer items. Everything went great! The sales associates were all extremely helpful and the cashier did a wonderful job creating 4 different sales receipts that I requested dividing up the separate purchases. Overall I've been to 9 different Micro Center stores over the years and everyone of them has been a delight to shop in. They are now also the only nationwide computer chain store left in the country and I hope they continue for many more years to come."

This review was modified by uwphotog on May 24 2016 07:39:20 PM

Avoided long lines

"It was strange, going in the middle of the day on a week day and seeing such a long line at checkout. It made me really glad I ordered online as I was trying to make it just a quick stop before work. Good product, good deals, nice quick speed in and out. Very happy."

Fast and easy

"Ordered online, picked up in store same day.

I usually order electronics from online retailers because I usually don't mind waiting a week or so. I usually save between 15-50% depending on what I order. However, when you have a 2 bay NAS set with mirroring, waiting is not advisable. Could I have restored from backup? Sure. Did I really want to deal with that? No. Would I be willing to pay an extra $15 to make sure I didn't? You bet.

Ordered online and picked up at lunch time. It was ready when I got there, but it also reminded me another reason why I buy online: A geek should not roam this store, I did end up buying more than what I ordered and my lunch break was over an hour because I couldn't resist the nerdvana. ;o)

2016-05-24

They don't even know what they have in stock!!

"Big waste of time!! Spent countless hours on the phone to no avail and no one could answer why stock numbers were so high, yet no product could be found. "

2016-05-23

Easy and affordable.

"Needed to rebuild an old homer server. So I order CPU and MB online and was able to pickup soon after and in an easy way...
Price was excellent because I bundled it.

2016-05-22

Quick and Easy

"Product was available at the vintner when I arrived. Order was accurate. People were friendly. Nuff said. "

ordered online

"I ordered on and when I got to the store everything was ready. The transaction was quick and easy"

Great buy.

"Very satisfied with service. Simple efficient checkout. Product was what was promised. Would visit again. "

2016-05-21

Great store, but not a one-stop-shop

"Built a new computer, most items had a good price point but on some items I wanted they either didn't carry or I found a better price."

Still waiting for download

"I did not get my download, have tried to chat with support, no answer. Still looking for a person to talk to or email to get my download. "

2016-05-20

"Disappointing customer services - each time I call or go into the store. Doubt I will go back."

2016-05-20

Great service and an incredible selection!

"Microcenter had the part I was looking for and their prompt service allowed me to pick it up straight away."

2016-05-19

Saves me time

"I ordered my products online, very early in the morning. Microcenter claims they'll be ready in 18 minutes if the store is open (which it wasn't). I never received a confirmation that they were ready, but I planned to head over late that afternoon regardless. I walked in, the products were ready, and I was out in 5 minutes. All shopping experiences should be this easy!"

2016-05-18

Best Service You can get

"Best Service You can get anywhere. Able to answer all my questions and to provide me with the best products for the best prices.

Ask for Justin L. best salesman there.

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.