Stores > Micro Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-24

As fast as my senior prom date! Easy too!

"Some times fast and easy is not a good thing. In the case of Microcenter's 18 minute pickup, it enhances the experience...And unlike my prom date, Microcenter was the cheapest in the neighborhood as well as the nicest."

2016-08-23

Wain inpatience for help-it is worth it.

"Their customer service people (and technical support) saved me from a stupid mistake. Wish I could remember their names to give them a shout out."

2016-08-23

Marriage of the old and the new

"I purchased the Samsung 7" (Tab A6) tablet because I wanted a convenient carry-along (it seems I was always leaving my 10" tablet at home). I've yet to convert to the pricey smart phone with its initial and thereafter costs. So with my basic mobile phone and my tablet to exploit abundant wifi areas, I have all I truly need. I especially appreciate Google Voice and its handy association with my Google contacts. (It was nice too that the Samsung Micro Center price was the best I found.)"

2016-08-23

Fast pickup and now more willing to take care RMA

"Shorter line at online pickup"

Love online pick up!

"I love the online pick up option Micro Center has. The lines are always shorter and I don't have to go hunting through the store to try to find what I need."

Great Customer Service!

"Just love the customer service at Micro Center, even got to meet a manager! Love my new laptop, and know I will continue to get great service. I bought the extended 2 year protection and know that I will get any repairs needed if something should happen. Nothing like having Micro Center as my security blanket!!"

2016-08-22

Picked the computer up without a problem!

"I didn't want to wait for delivery and decided to have the computer ready for pickup. I went to customer service and they were very professional, friendly and organized. THANK YOU!"

2016-08-22

"Professional, quick, friendly service!"

2016-08-21

Product! Price! Service! All great!

"Recently moved to Florida after living close to Micro Center stores for 15 years and needed some product that I could not find locally or on line at reasonable prices. Signed up for their emails (again). The items I wanted appeared in an add at a right price. Ordered and received quickly. It's more fun to go to their stores but they filled a need. The breadth of their product line is excellent."

Ready To Go

"When I got to the store, they had my order ready to go. I, of course, found a few others things to buy, but I was out within 15 minutes. "

2016-08-21

Great Experience: in store and online

"I was in the market for a new TV and I had no idea what to look for.

I did a little research, found some pricing and went to the Micro Center store. The salesguy was great. He didn't push a sale, gave me some information and printed out an inventory sheet of the TV we thought we wanted.

We went home and discovered the price was better than anything we'd been able to find. We placed the order online for an in store pick-up.

The TV is awesome.

2016-08-19

From online to in line.

"I used to do all my electronics shopping at Newegg or Amazon. I liked being able to research and compare items. I got used to waiting a few days for my items. Now I get the same benefits by shopping at microcenter but I can pick my items up in store 20 minutes later. I've done my last few builds via microcenter and I couldn't be happier. Friendly and knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and help you find whatever you may need. "

great service~

"Micro center is a great place to purchase anything tech related. I have received great service in store, online and otherwise. Thanks "

2016-08-18

Great people & excellent customer service

"Don't stop. Your people are great!"

2016-08-18

Was buying laptop for the present for my friend

"Everything perfect, like everytime in microcenter))"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.