Stores > Micro Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

Always accomodating

"I have been to Micro Center many times. I am by no means a "techie", but I always get the best service, and helpful advice. I don't feel out of place at all. Even when I've screwed up, they've come to my rescue. (and their prices are great!)"

Quick Delivery

"Was very please with the quick delivery of the items I purchased."

2016-02-03

"Very helpful and efficient."

Better than NewEgg!

"I purchased a monitor from MicroCenter and they really came through for me. On time delivery and no damage to the item. I'm very pleased with my choice to buy from MicroCenter!!"

Good Work Guys

"You did well thanks a lot guys! Keep it uip[!@!!"

2016-02-03

" A great place to shop micro center has everything i need.

ESET Renewal

"Still keeps telling me I have to renew my Smart Security after receiving a notice that it must have been renewed as I received notice it's on till 1/26/2017 ???"

2016-02-03

"Very fast shipping! Excellent product"

2016-02-03

"Exactly what I ordered and it shipped quickly"

Upgrade Success

"Thanks to the in-depth information available with shopping history and research, upgrading my computer to overcome problems with a worn-out motherboard and processor was much easier than I had anticipated."

My Super Store

"I love the service at Micro Center. They always got the best prices and great product."

2016-02-03

Best place to go for all computer needs!

"Found what I was looking for online, ordered and received the email that it was indeed in stock and pulled to be set aside for me. Arrived and picked up the merchandise, and even beat Amazon's price! "

Great Expernece

"Received Items Ordered ZIPPY FAST!!!!
They Nedd to be in Jacksonville

2016-02-03

Best Customer Service Ever Received!!!

"I had a problem with a tablet that I purchased from Micro Center. they were willing to refund my money or do an exchange but I wanted to keep the tablet. So I called the company on my own to see what I could do about getting the table repaired. They gave me an RMA number to send the tablet off. When I called Micro Center back to let them know what the company said they told me to bring the tablet in to them and they would take care of it from there. So they did all the necessary paper and shipped the tablet off.

Thanks Micro Center.

2016-02-03

Shipping is a non-issue these days.

"Have not received, yet.
3 days to leave the store, no tracking number, then 4 days in the mail and I still do not have it. The store is GREAT and products/price are good.

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.