Stores > Micro Center

Customer service: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2017-01-16

When Price is Right You Have a Satisfied Customer

"Microcenter has better prices for most components than you'll find even on the Internet. Since the parts are the same that to me is satisfaction enough."

This review was modified by kvwmack on January 18 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-01-15

Feel Like a Kid Lost in a Candy Store with a Huge Selection

"I happened to go to Micro Center by chance, was in the strip mall waiting for my girlfriend to get off work. Once inside my girlfriend had to wait on me for an hour as I felt and looked like a kid in a candy store. Micro Center is my favorite place to buy electronics now, and I can get computer parts that most brick and mortar retailers simply don't have. Their return policies are incredibly reasonable, they don't treat you like a criminal when you need to return something that was the wrong size, or shape, or simply didn't work. If you have a Micro Center near you, you'd be doing yourself a disservice to buy your electronics anywhere else and the Best part is that they will match any competitors price. I built my first computer and bought everything from here.
Lately my girlfriend (my fiancé now) complains that I spend more time at Micro Center than with her. :))

This review was modified by sunnyjasra on January 17 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-14

My go-to store

"And they price match readily"

This review was modified by rgraber-14009 on January 17 2017 12:02:56 AM

2017-01-14

Easy peezy!

"Shop online. Pickup and pay for items at the store (via pickup at store option). No need to stand on the regular cash register line, which can be very long, particularly on the weekends! No restocking fees for opened returned items!"

This review was modified by rmj49er-78256 on January 17 2017 12:02:49 AM

This place is crazy.

"I don't know how you guys are in business. As a customer I feel bad that you guys are willing to help me when I mess up multiple time or received doa products. Every time I go in I walk out happy. I went from spending 500 dollars to close to 3000 dollars here."

This review was modified by lbgdanny on January 17 2017 12:02:34 AM

2017-01-13

"Microcenter rocks. Lucky to have one locally."

This review was modified by levitt_jason on January 17 2017 12:02:26 AM

great delivery

"I bought it & they ship in timely manner & SSD works great to performance. great deal of SSD price."

This review was modified by kenny_sl_tai on January 17 2017 12:02:15 AM

MicroCenter Help!

"My biggest problem with Micro Center was finding my way around the Micro Center web site to order items and have them shiped to me.

The things I have ordered worked when I got them and the variety of electronic computer parts is extensive.

This review was modified by n0wiq on January 17 2017 12:01:13 AM

2017-01-12

Purchased an open box GPU and I'm pretty sure I got a new one instead!

"Very happy with my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 480"

This review was modified by geelsb on January 17 2017 12:00:48 AM

2017-01-12

"Very pleased with the fast shipping. The turnaround time from ordering to receiving was about a week. The gaming system is working great. I will do business with this company again. "

This review was modified by kar110269 on January 17 2017 12:00:11 AM

Order Canceled!

"Order #6204719 was canceled because of unavailability. At the time of order, it showed 2 items in stock. It is unfortunate that a company that sells computers does not have an accurate inventory online. It is not the first time that I experience this at Microcenter."

This review was modified by bogdanp05 on January 13 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-11

great help with delivery disaster

"everyone i have dealt with at microcenter customer service has been pleasant, helpful, reassuring, and successful in their attempts to help me. i am new at ordering online and feel more confident now."

This review was modified by b4kj24 on January 13 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-11

Best computer buying experience ever!!

"They were able to give me advice, return my original machine and were very courteous."

This review was modified by sterlingalston on January 13 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-01-10

Quick service

"Ordered online, product was ready to pickup within minutes at the store."

2017-01-09

Dropped the ball - might cost me $200.

"I placed an order on December 27. It was supposed to ship on December 30. Someone called me to verify my address on December 29 and stated it should still ship December 30. But, it did not. After a few days, I called to check on the order. They told me it was cancelled because it took them too long to ship and the credit card authorization was expired. If I had not called, I would never have known.

The rep was good on that first call and got his boss to authorize shipping it out overnight and charging me the same price as my original order. But, something went wrong. They called me to verify my credit card info. But, they never shipped the computer.

I called again this morning and they told me I am out of luck. They are sold out of this computer. She was polite. But, essentially the message was tough luck.

I could have purchased this computer for $10 more from another seller on the date I ordered. But, I bought from microcenter because it had a retail location near me and I thought they would be able to service it.

Now, when I look for the same computer on other sites, it is $250 more expensive. Plus, two weeks have now passed and I am without a new computer while my existing computer is struggling. I will not be buying from Micro-Center anymore.

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.