• Micro Center Micro Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10

"My online order was filled quickly and it was accurate. So easy!"

"Instant service with great quality products."

"Purchasing for the 1st time online I was somewhat dissatisfied. When I checked out soon the charge was applied to my account and according to the 1st email received stated that I would not to be charged till it was shipped and so I thought it was shipped ... in actuality it was not!!! When I did not receive any information concerning my order (thinking it was shipped) I 1st tried to contact using chat a number of times which failed tell I sent an email showing it was broken could not enter the information it wanted ( I also tried 2 different browsers). Then I tried calling with a 6 hour wait time and not able to leave a message. And I hung up to make sure it stated 6 hour wait time instead 6 minuet and I heard right the 1st time. Finally tried again with chat a few days later and it worked this time. Then I found out the charge was then removed (the 1st time was intended as a authorization hold) to check the account ... which was NOT stated in the email sent to me. So I was basically confused of the process because it is not fully explain in the email ... YOUR FAULT!!! So now that you know my account is real do I have to go through it again the next time??? And so the process took a week ...17th I ordered and received it the 24th which is somewhat ok ... but my 1st experience was laced with confusion that could had been avoided!!! Again if I knew that the 1st charge was just an authorization hold ... NOTHING IN EMAIL ABOUT THE ... authorization hold ... so I thought it was shipped when this was applied to my account. So only get a 3 star this time. And why does it take 4 days to ship it. From the chat inquire you had item in-stock and you new my account was real and able to pay the full amount upon ordering? 4 day to figure that out ... ridicules!!! "

"Delivery was earlier than expected. Nice!"

"Ordered on 18th. Today is the 25th no laptop. ..."

"Everything was working and not DOA. Works Great!"

"Waited 15 minutes no one asked could they help or even acknowledged I was there. Had to ask someone for help. "

"I drove and hour and a half to reach the Mansfield Heights location. The store was overwhelmingly large but I was quick to find the sections I needed. Needing basically every part to build a computer I was moving around a lot. One associate asked me if I was looking for anything in particular and she helped me find it and even gave me advice in which power source to buy while also saving me some money.
After all my items were selected I went to the front counter, the sales associate was overzealous and very helpful and had a charming personality. I may also mention that everyone who helped me. Good job ladies! I sadly do not recollect their names though.

"I person that helped in my decisions was awesome. However, he was the only person that asked if I needed any help too. I will look forward to buying my video card from my in store experience, I will probably pay more, but its worth the service."

"Great packing, and delivery!"

"Everything was quick and easy, and courteous."

"Quick shipment, good price. Overall positive experience."

"Took a week to ship an item that was in stock. Expecting it to arrive in good shape."

"Excellent! I'm very satisfied with the purchase and the customer service that I received. Thanks "

"I can't really rate the order yet as I haven't yet received it."

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.