Product & services pricing Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10

"I saw a PC online, but inventory was only 1 item left. I called the store to make sure it was available, and see if it could be held. I was told to place an order, as this would initiate a request for floor staff to check. I did so, and received an email that the item was not in stock. It was available only in stores, and couldn't be ordered. I spent a lot of time on this, looking into the specs and features of the PC, calling, ordering, etc. If inventory is less than 3, your system should alert staff to check items and correct the website, rather than mislead customers into thinking you have the item in stock."

"Ordered online for pickup at store. Pickup was quick and easy. The price is okay, but far from the best."

"It was quick and easy

My experience was good, the customer service was easy.

"In addition to offering an extremely generous selection of computer parts, Micro Center offered a great value motherboard+processor bundle undercutting the price of several on-line retailers. The store associates were very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. An excellent shopping experience, as always. "

"Almost overkill, packed and shipped with enough popcorn to stop a bomb!
After that, both items worked as expected no issues and or problems.

Again, why I live MIcroCenter and it's subs. Great product delivery and the best of components.

"I was informed that they do not have ordered cell phone any more. So, I bought it somewhere else."

"Lowest price and quick checkout."

"My Dell computer is a good computer for the price. So far, I am pleased with it."

"Great other than long line to pick up so I pulled another item off the self."

"picked out parts online picked up at store store was awesome first time shopper staff was super friendly and helpful asked some questions and picked up a samsung ssd on sale will be a future customer"

"Another excellent experience at MicroCenter. I ordered online and picked up at the store.

When you purchase something that has a mail-in rebate, they print the entire rebate out for you and attach it to the receipt. Very convenient!

"Didn't have two of the parts I'd preordered in stock when I arrived to pick-up, did not search for the parts, just advised me to go find replacements. Did not have a comparable replacement for either, ended up having to pay the difference for unnecessary upgrades just so I could finish my build that day. Sales associates led me to believe redeemable game from video card purchase was included in box, it was not, had to call Micro Center back and get bounced around three times to be informed they were currently out of vouchers and that I would have to come back into the store in "one to two weeks" to see if they'd got more. Ended up complaining on their Facebook wall and was provided a key within 15 minutes."

"Great! For a $200-300 savings I will drive two hours again!"

"Staff was more than accomodating. "

"Very satisfied. Price very reasonable."

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.