Product & services pricing Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10

"Good experience in the store"

"Stock-keeping was in complete chaos at the Marietta, GA location. After confirming pickup was ready via email, I arrived at store to find none of my items ready. After waiting 30mins more at the store, I then had to find my own ram and had to settle for another laptop since they could not find it in the back room. Several other customers told me about similar stories involving terrible inventory at this location while I waited for employees to find my order. Even an employee described it as "chaotic." "

"Good store, competent employees with solid knowledge of hardware, quick and efficient service in a friendly atmosphere. Returns and swaps are easy and minimal hassle."

"Online order process was simple and seamless. "

"Everything was ready for pick up on time."

"Attendant was courteous. Item to be picked up was ready, and check-out was speedy. There was a couple in front of me, and they took 10+ minutes to check out because they were still debating their purchases. I'd expect another attendant to step up as the queue was starting to grow, but there was only one attendant the whole time."

"Excellent service I love microcenter"

"I was very impressed with the service and the product. I will definitely consider Micro Center for future purchases. "

"Micro Center delivered what I wanted, when I wanted it. "

"they had item listed that they never intended to sell"

"Order was canceled on me, not back-ordered, but simply canceled. That is crappy service."

"Their website sucks. They cant keep their inventory in sync with the data on the website. The order got cancelled due to inventory issues. The page did say that they are low on stock, but seems to me they are trying to get away with a shoddy job on the website. How about getting that fixed to reflect exact number of items left in your inventory and disabling further sales when you are out of stock."

"It took a while for me to get my Store Pick-up merchandise, but not more than the specified 18 minutes. It had been faster in the past, but this was Sunday afternoon after all. Then, when I got home and hooked the USB hub up, it didn't work. The USB cable supplied was defective. Fortunately, I had a spare, so I didn't have to drive the 17 miles back to the store to resolve the issue. The unit works fine with the replacement cable."

"Terrific deal; quick and easy to pick up (other than the parking lot... but the store was good)"

"Ordered a Wireless Standard Qi Charger Charging Pad. I worked for less than 2 days then stopped. A melted, distorted area was on the bottom of the pad. Emailed the microcenter and they had a new one in my mailbox 2 days later. Great customer service. Hope this one has a 'normal" life cycle."

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.