Product & services pricing Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

"Your renewal process is way too complicated! Any other product that I've owned renews or updates far more easily, including when I've had McAfee and Norton in the past. At least I didn't have to call your support line this time, like I have a few times in the past!

If it continues to be so complicated and time consuming, I will strongly consider not renewing with you guys next time.

"Item was well priced and available when Oarrived to pick it up. Manager took the time to introduce himself and let me know he appreciated my business."

"Easy update to order for ESET NOD."

"Parts I ordered were ready when I arrived at the store."

"Quick and easy. Micro center kicks ass."

"ordered online to pickup.. product waiting at pickup counter and back on the road quickily"

"The toner cartridges were in stock and shipped very quickly. I have done business with Micro Center several times. Their service and prices are the best."

"Cheaper than New Egg or Tiger Direct and order was ready on time. Earned my repeat business."

"The price was right; the product was exactly what I wanted and I knew I would be pleased as I have been before at Micro Center."

"Item arrived very quickly and was just as described. Not to mention the price was unbeatable. I will order from again!"

"CHECK OUT TIME IS INCREDIBLY SLOW. IN SPITE OF THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS WAITING IN LINE, THEY NEVER INCREASE THE STAFF. THIS IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, AT BEST.

THE LINES IN THE REST OF THE STORE SHARE THIS SAME TRAIT. THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH PERSONS TO ASSIST A CUSTOMER, INCLUDING THOSE WHO HAVE PLACED AN ORDER ON LINE FOR PICK UP.

ADDITIONALY WHEN YOU LOOK IN VARIOUS OFFICES, YOU WILL SEE OTHER STORE PERSONS JUST SITTING, TELLING JOKES, AND OF COURSE NOT ASSISTING WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES. THIS IS DEPLORABLE.

DON'T EVER VISIT THIS STORE DURING YOUR LUNCH HOUR UNLESS YOU HAVE SEVERAL HOUR LUNCH TIMES.
IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY THIS IS A RETAIL STORE YOU WILL NOT WANT TO VISIT. ASIDE FROM BECOMING AGITATED AND AGGRIVATED YOU WILL DOUBLE TO TRIPLE THE TIME YOU SPEND IN THIS STORE AS COMPARED TO OTHER SIMILAR RETAIL OUTLETS.

"The purchase on the web was a bit confusing.
Also I have not received any email about the item being shipped.
Not very pleased at the moment.
Don

"I'm always satisfied with MicroCenter... Always great service. "

"I tried to order an item to pick up next day, and thought I had completed that. Then next day I received a message that order was cancelled and not available. Called and asked about it, and was told item is out of stock.

If it says it's available ...it should be.

"I ordered my Drive online and it was ready for pickup when i got to the store with little to no waiting. The cashier was very friendly and knowledgeable. "

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.