Stores > Micro Center

Customer service: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

2016-07-27

Great Service and Products

"No complaints with Micro Center. Best prices, they always have exactly what I need (even when that happens to be "everything") and their shipping / pick up service is very convenient. Love this store"

2016-07-27

Good web site, easy to search, great store pickup experience

"It's not hard for me to like Microcenter. They are near my home, they are professional, and their store pickup experience is exceptional. As always, their selection and pricing are second to none."

bad packaging.

"I ordered two 50 pack DVD Discs, I received both items broken from the bottom, i didn't find any pieces in the box that show were broken during shipping process but nothing, that means that were packaged like that! Unfortunately, I am unable to return due to the time end i needed the discs. This is the second and last time I buy from Micro Center. "

Your policy on Raspberry Pi Zero yields bad customer experience

"Your website says the reason to limit one Pi zero per customer is to give other customer fair chance to get the amazing deal.

I did not order too many. Just placed a few orders a day, one piece per order. That gives enough chance to other customers to buy.

The fact is your store has this Pi zero in stock for months. That means whoever are interested in this product already got what they want. There is never a a shortage in the last month.

limiting total quantity of 9 per household is not necessary.

You desire to charge $1000/each on 10th Pi zero will never be satisfied. The reason is simple. Your same store offers Pi zero kit for $17.99 or $24.99 (camera version) and there is NO quantity limit on this Pi zero kit. Whoever HAS TO use 10+ Pi zero can simply buy Pi zero kit.

However, the Pi zero kit price is a rip-off to most people. A $5 Pi zero plus a few cheap accessories that most people don't need for $24.99? People won't spend extra $19.99 for something that is a waste.

The reason is simple, Raspberry Pi Foundation advertises the Pi zero is to be sold at $5. You, as one of few Raspberry Pi Foundation authorized retailers cannot sell Pi zero for more than $5. People think it is guaranteed that the Pi zero piece $5 from the authorized retailer. The strategy to bundle it with junk and sell it for more is not going to fly.

Also, the store manager's words change fast. One day, he said, "one customer up to 9 pieces a day". The next day, I placed 8 orders (1 per order). It was OK. Then the next day, I placed another 8 orders (1 per order). Then the store manager says "it is 9 per household, not per day"
The worse thing is, you canceled the orders, but did not email me the orders are canceled, instead, your system keep bugging me with email "don't forget to pick up your order ..." That confused me and that is a very bad customer experience.

I recommend you lift the "9 per household" policy. "9 per customer one day" is better. After all, you have enough Raspberry Pi zeros in stock and you don't have enough local customers that are interested in Pi zero (remember this item is in-store only).

Quick and easy

"Ordered online and picked up at the store. Easy."

2016-07-25

"Received ahead of promise date. Works as intended and I couldn't be happier. "

Customer service guaranteed!

"I bought a printer in November. It had issues from the beginning and I finally decided to return it three months later. At the time of purchase I declined the two year warranty. The customer service rep talked to her manager to see if they could do an exchange. They offered to replace it if I bought the two year warranty. I eagerly accepted the offer and was given a new unit. After several months of the same issues I had enough. When I brought it back I told the rep that this was the second one with all the same issues. I asked if I could return it and get a different brand. The rep asked if I had decided on the one I wanted. I had not made a choice at that time. So she gave me a gift card so I could take my time in choosing the one I wanted. After a little research I chose the one I wanted and returned to the store. When I got there I was told that there was an issue in the system and the one I wanted was already sold out. Since that one was on sale I didn't know what was going to happen. As it turned out not only was that one out of stock but the next two better models were also sold out. In the end I got an amazing printer for the sale price of the the I wanted. I was very happy with the way Micro center staff members treated me throughout the process. Thank you for the amazing customer service."

Has Everything Plus

"It had exactly what I needed at a great price. Quite pleased with the merchandise and prices."

Terrible Service

"Terrible Customer Service "

2016-07-25

Fantastic keyboard. I needed something kids could spill a drink on and not ruin it.

"I have always had good luck with Kensington Products. This keyboard for life hopefully will stand up to my kids misuse and abuse from their drinks they only seem to spill at the computer!"

2016-07-24

Confused

"Needed guidance in renewing my E Set protection plan. I did not realize that I had to go to online Micro Center to purchase renewal. Seeing the "cart" caused me to think I had to go to the store to pick it up. The on line chat did not clarify that , yes, I had to put it in my cart , but that I would receive a verification # to proceed. "

don_ellis's Avatar

Excellent service, excellent products

"I have repeatedly found what I want (or received direction from the sales staff to a better choice). And, if something turns out not to be my solution, their return/exchange policy is excellent."

Everything done well

"Everything was ready on time and checkout was fast "

Always Great

"Always satisfied with product, prices and customer service at Microcenter. Wish there were more locations"

2016-07-22

Hell ya.

"Good deal on a good system"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.