• Micro Center Micro Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10

"everything went smoothly and easily; can not ask for anything more."

"Fast, efficient ... I have been going there for years. They ALWAYS know what they're doing#"

"Despite some mess in the store due to remodeling, the pickup routine was really fast"

"great quality and service"

"Very satisfied with the personel."

"Ordered online for store pickup and it was ready in less than 10 minutes. "

"Great bargains on the tv and blue ray player. Order was ready when we got there."

"Got my stuff in a nicely packaged box; contents undamaged. "

"I renewed software from prompting of software. MiroCenter had little to do with updates. "

"Firstly, they couldn't verify if a PO Box address was an address in the United States.

Secondly, they kept telling me that my address didn't match what was on my card WHEN EVERY OTHER retailer accepts the address.

Third, they told me they had no more stock of what I was trying to order so WHY put me through all of that when they didn't have any stock!?!?! Why not start out with that!?!?

Lastly, when I asked if the item would be restocked I was told "We don't know... maybe never, maybe in a week, maybe in months? We just don't know". Seriously?

This place is a joke and I'll NEVER order anything from them in the future. Get your acts together.

"I had a terrific salesman that helped me. I want to give him 5 stars. I believe his name was Jason Mills. I only gave four stars because of the wait I had to endure to get what I want. "

"Helpful, polite, knowledgeable

"Very efficient in-store pickup. Will use again."

"The instructions were so confusing that we were not sure that we had loaded the new software until we opened our computers the next day. "

"well taken care of. helpful salesmen, and lots of them"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.