Product & services pricing Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10

"In-store pickup was fast and painless. Definitely worth the trip to the store."

"My online purchase went smoothly and did not take be very long."

"I was in need of a particular hard-to-find part in a hurry. I went on to the Micro Center website, found the item, and ordered it for in-store pickup. First thing the next morning, the item was waiting for me at the store as expected. Very easy and pleasant service."

"Your "18 minute pickup" bombed. 18 minutes from when? I "reserved" the laptop online but didn't get the pickup reservation email until the next day. I called the local pickup store 45 minutes after reserving it online to ask what happened to it but they didn't know anything about it even though I had a reservation number. The local store called me back within an hour and told me to come in anyway to get the laptop.....they put my name on it and set it aside. It was the last one they had...just like the website said it was. That's why I reserved it on the website and started for the car to drive 30 minutes to get there and pick it up. I didn't need it the next day....I needed it NOW. That's why I used the "18 minute pickup"....but 18 minutes from when? The Duluth,Georgia store gets 5 stars.......the "18 minute pickup" routine on the web gets none.....booo, hiss."

"Great price, good product, thanks."

"Great service. Thank you."

"Micro Center's price on my Apple IPad mini was incredible! UNFORTUNATELY it was NOT readily available at the 2 Micro Center stores closest to me, so my gripe is the low inventory availability."

"I have nothing to say here, shouldn't force people to make a comment it should be voluntary."

"The "order" arrived on schedule, and in good condition."

"Everything was ready as ordered and checkout was quick. Really like this service."

"Quick pick up for items ordered on line is GREAT! Saves time wandering through the store looking and then standing in line to check out."

"Reasonable price. Thank you."

"I placed an order to pick up disk warrior. It showed that there was one in stock so reserved it and chose the pick up in store option. When I got to the store about an hour later I just went straight to the pick up register and showed them my email. I was out after I paid for it. It was a very convinient, stress free order. "

"Ordered online and order suppose to be ready in 30 min. for pick up. When I got to the store, there was no record of my order even when I provided the order tracking number.

This process needs to be refined for customers.

"Horrible customer service. Absolutely impossible to get a live person on the phone at the stores. Unfriendly representatives at the store who were completely unhelpful. Wasted 45 minutes attempting to pick up our reserved order without success. And then was unable to cancel it back into inventory, unable to extend the reservation, (since it can only be held for 3 days with no exception) unable to get a live person on the phone at the store who could actually potentially help, and then one day later all the computers were supposedly sold to someone else.
I would never buy computers from a company with bad customer service, and at a company where it is literally impossible to get a live person on the phone. I can't imagine trying to handle the warranty.

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.