Stores > Micro Center

Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-05-01

Online Reservation... Nope.

"My online reservation was cancelled. Extremely disappointed. It's happened twice and makes me question the validity of the online reservation system. "

This review was modified by mochi_dochi on May 01 2016 07:58:42 PM

2016-04-29

Very nice

"Everything was at a good price. Staff was very helpful as well. "

2016-04-28

Where are my products????

"I got an email today asking if I'm happy with the products and service I received....I've not received anything! I placed my order over a week ago and according to the tracking number, my package is still in the city it was sent from. I'm about to give up and go buy what I need from a local store. I ordered from Micro Center because what i wanted cost a couple dollars less on the site that buying from a local store. That was a mistake :-( "

2016-04-27

Thanks Again Microcenter

"cant say enough good things, online order and pickup was easy. Friendly and helpful staff"

2016-04-26

"Paid online, picked up in store in 30 minutes. All parts were there, just like I ordered."

2016-04-26

"Package showed up in like 12 hours. It helps that i live like, an hour away. But still 12 hours is impressive"

Lack of service

"The gentleman at the pick up table was polite and patient but he was the only employee that seemed to actually work. The other workers just brush by you or continue talking to their coworkers as if customers are a burden. I'm fortunate I know enough about computers that I need not ask questions. These arsehats are worse than Best Buy employees. "

Great Service!

"Ordered online, came in to pick it up after they emailed me it was ready. There are some nice guys working there that were very helpful.

Thanks!

2016-04-25

If you need computer parts, you need micro center

"See it for yourself, and take a walk down the isles of heaven!"

Worth the Trip!

"The culture of this store is so different they are knowledgeable, helpful with no pressure to buy, unlike other Franchise electronic stores get them in......get them out!!!!!!!!!! and if you need to return anything same good attitude as when you purchased it. So, it's a win, win."

Great deals

"By far my favorite brick and mortar electronics store. "

2016-04-24

My wife got all the cool stuff!

"I went to microcenter to get a pcie USB card. But instead I ended up getting my wife a nice white Midtower case as a great price by nxt, and some nice white USbed strip. Then we headed over to get a monitor for her new computer build. And they had a great price on a really nice looking hp 27" monitor. The accociates where all very helpful especially one named Chris in the computer hardware section who helped get us the case and a new cpu fan.

Great place to shop for computers, and electronics. Prices are better or on par with newegg.com and microcenter doesn't charge shipping to shop in there stores! Lol the only downside is you'll walk in the to buy a 15 dollar USB card and walk out with a new computer you have to build for your wife!

If they were an eBay seller feedback would be AAAA++++ fast shipping, would purchase from again.

Also I got free 32gb flash drive from a promotional mailer sent to me.

2016-04-22

Great Deal, Looking for More!

"I was shopping between, Microcenter, Fry's and NewEgg. Microcenter had the better value and customer support."

2016-04-21

Very helpful help!

"Knowledgeable helps all around the floors!"

2016-04-21

Micro Is Right

"I wanted to order 26 REFURBISHED Dell P2214H monitors for my company. I placed the online order and paid for the monitors and the next day I got a call from Micro Center agents. They said that all they had to ship was 5 and could send out 5 at a time. Here is the issue, I called back and they said that they could empty out their warehouses and that it was company policy because they have other customers that they need to fill orders for. Now in all my 30 years of buying items, I thought that it was first come first serve. I thought that the object of being in business was to make money, well I took my money elsewhere and got 22 NEW Dell P2214H monitors for just under the price of the 26 REFURBED ones I was going to get from Micro center. Buyers please beware that when you order from their on line store that there is a limit."

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.