Micro Center Reviews - microcenter.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.55/10 34,420 reviews

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (34,424)

"helpful staff, no high pressure."

"Selection, Quality and ease of ordering always goes smoothly. I use the email when in Arizona and your store when in Denver."

"Very Satisfied with service provided"

"still have yet to receive package been almost two weeks. said you delivered it never got package. customer service is terrible! "

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014
Micro Center's Avatar
Micro Center, Micro Center rep has responded

“Hi m_vinhar,

I apologize for the trouble you have experienced with your order. Can you email me your order and contact information to custrel@microcenter.com with reference to this review? I am happy to help get this resolved for you.

Thanks,
Customer Relations
Micro Center”

Rating 4/102/5

"I came to buy what I had chosen. It was an open box all-in-one 23 inch computer (2330). At the pickup counter, with my charge card out, I awaited the item. What was delivered was a naked computer, without the advertised keyboard or mouse, no wrapping. It was drizzling outside. I left unhappy. No sale."

"I ordered an open box iPad Mini. In just a couple of minutes I received an email letting me know it was ready for pick-up. I was in the store for less than 5 minutes and on my way. Great job! "

"I got my order confirmation on the same day, great service and variety of products!"

"Just what i was looking for and at a great price!!!"

"Very easy to complete purchase on line"

"very happy with the service provided"

"My arrangement with Micro Center was "buy on line, pick up in store'. It worked extremely well, I was in and out of the store in approximately 12 minutes."

"ordered online , was ready for pickup within 1hour."

"The Microcenter website allowed me to order the item I wanted and quickly made it available for me to pick up later that evening. It was easy, efficient and an enjoyable experience."

"Yes, the item came as expected. I am pleased and thank you. The item works great"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a replacement laptop battery online, only to find out that the part I ordered was not compatible with my laptop--when I brought the battery to the store, I was told that the part numbers were not updated online. However, an associate helped me to determine the correct one, and I was able to exchange the batteries without a problem. "