Product & services pricing Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

"Items were ready for pickup on arrival. In and out in a few minutes

"I looked everywhere for the Surface 2 and you were the only retailer who had it. I was so excited and it was quick and easy."

"Love this store, it is my husbands favorite place to shop."

"Always fast and professional "

"Had the item that I wanted, put aside for me to pick up when I walked in the door."

"Quick and easy, seems to have a good technical staff."

"Cashier was very pleasant."

"Love the pro-order! We got confirmation 18 minutes after placing the order, went in the store and it was ready. This is the third time we used this."

"Quick and easy. Best price that I could find."

"Nicely surprised to find the variety and depth. Well done!"

"Every thing is Perfect! All five star!"

"I ordered an graphic card that had a promotion for a free game and wasn't given the code to download the game also the online support and the order history on the website doesn't work and I sent a support mail about the code and the order history and after 3 days have not heard back."

"Ordered on-line. Picked it up during lunch (Christmas season). Was out of the store within 5-10 minutes. There was a huge line for the normal registers, and it was wonderful to not have to wait in it."

"Online reservation not smooth.........one cashier and couldn't find an order so the line backed up and took long for next customer. Waited almost 30 minutes for a 2 minute transaction at register"

"I placed my order online on December 8, 2014. Didn't hear anything or get anything in mail so on December 18, 2014, I called and customer service claimed my item never left the warehouse. I was so upset because it was a Christmas present for someone. Customer service said they would put a rush on the package. I finally received the package by FedEx on December 23, 2014. Will never order anything else from this company. "

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.