• Micro Center Micro Center Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10

2015-07-29

"The product I ordered online was readily available. When I had to find a replacement part related to the same project, a sales rep made a recommendation for a product that ended up being wrong."

2015-07-29

"The Post Office Should Had the package. FED EX is terrible here in Denver,CO. "

2015-07-29

"I ordered 15 computers from Micro Center online and after checking out in processing everything I get an email a few hours later told me that my order has been canceled due to lack of inventory. The next morning I received an email that three items shipped. A few hours later I received another email the more items shipped. It would have been better if the original order cancellation email I told me how many of the items have been canceled versus company had shipped. Instead I was left wondering until I got the next email to tell me even more items have shipped. As it turned out they shipped nine computers out of 15. I'm not sure why their website is not kept up with current inventory status so that you're not allowed to order more PCs than what they have in stock and have the ability to ship. "

2015-07-29

"I loved the quick shipping and great quality product, i will be definitely ordering again "

2015-07-29

"I needed to fill out a tax exempt form and the staff was very helpful in getting me through that process. Thanks!"

2015-07-29

"Customer Service was great."

2015-07-29

"I appreciated being helped over the phone with no fuss. "

2015-07-29

"Download of updated software was perfect!"

2015-07-29

"I'm not a shopper by nature but I always enjoy my adventures at Micro Center, class act!

2015-07-29

"The person who assisted me could not have been more helpful.

I would suggest that you clarify user vs. product #. There would be less calls."

2015-07-29

"Quick in-and-out. Got what I needed."

2015-07-29

"Very helpful staff and a great selection of products"

2015-07-29

"Having trouble loading the actual software onto my computer. Which I don't really think is Micro Center's fault but it is not a "very satisfied " experience just the same."

2015-07-28

"Online order was ready quickly. In and out of the store quickly."

2015-07-28

"Easy purchase experience and satisfied with the product"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.