Stores > Micro Center

Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

2016-06-26

Microcenter is winning.

"I've bought so many Asus products here, whenever things break they RMA it through factory warranty and always fix the problems. They have the best selections of stuff an avid gamer needs and wants! My buddy fixes computers in the back too! Maybe one day I can get a job here, I'd love to work for this company!"

2016-06-25

i6600k

"I bought the product. It worked."

2016-06-24

Went to Pick Up Order and it Wasnt there.

"I called in advance to make sure they had the product in store. On the phone i was told they definitely had it. I put in the online order for pickup and drove all the way to the store only to be told they didnt actually have what I ordered. Apparently the person who told me they had the product was from some call center and there is no actual way to call the store."

2016-06-24

"Product sold was open box and had a damaged hard drive. "

2016-06-24

Great parts ato great prices

"Plus a great location. My favourite toy store."

Always a positive experience

"Quick service and helpful."

2016-06-23

great stores with very competitive price!

"great stores with very competitive price!"

2016-06-23

?What's the Deal that's a Deal, but not the Deal?

"Advertised on the site was a Logitech C270 for 16.99 - a great buy for a 39.99 retail webcam. However - this is considering being available in Brick & Mortar. It can be found cheaper online if you dig and can wait.
It was 30 min before close and I dashed over to Cambridge - made it 15 min before close. There was one left per the site - still was reflected as being in Isle 17. A nice sales associate named Patrick helped me look for it, but it was not in sight. They were closing soon so Patrick checked to see what they could do regarding PRICE MATCH. Very good to know that Microcenter matches Amazon pricing!
That's really good to know - and a good deal.
Now, Amazon had it for $22.50. That's not $16.99 - I'd say that's not a TOTAL win...
But Best Buy had it for 22.95, so it was still better priced than any other local "Brick & Mortar" store. So - I'm overall happy and ABSOLUTELY glad Microcenter remains open and stocked.

Nice People, but Worst Junk Products Ever

"I had purchased Micro Center "store brand" PowerSpec computers before, due to their having all the features we need at reasonable prices. My bad, but every one of them has had problems right out of the boxes. Bought another one today, and this one is the worst yet. Going on six hours, will not download Windows updates no matter what we try. Took an hour to get the online "chat" to work (big surprise there), had some interesting suggestions that accomplished nothing. My bad in ever going back after the first time, but NEVER AGAIN. I am an Engineer and have manufactured computers, but never junk like this. Avoid Micro Center like the plague. "

Great staff!!

"I had a problem with a purchase, and was having a bad day. Everyone I came in contact with, including manager Jim Brady, was extremely helpful. They collectively resolved the problem to perfection. I was very pleased with the end result, and would recommend Micro Center to any one for computer needs. Also, Tech support helped me remotely...what a great Team!!"

2016-06-23

best store in the world to buy the best and most genuine computers, cheapest price for high end laptops

"i bought a toshiba satellite fusion for 300 dollars from microcenter and other stores in the usa were selling it for almost the double price and an international website was selling it for 1000dollars. but thanks to microcenter that i got it for only 300 dollars
not that all the microcenter flash usb is the best. Got a 64GB 3.0 for only 13.99$ , i bet if anyone in the one can sell it for such a cheap price.
i have been shopping from microcenter for the last 4 years and have send many laptops to my relative abroad after buying from microcenter.
btw microcenter also gave me one month extra manufacturer warranty for free :)

macro center

"Just a great place to shop and pick up stuff fast reliable always making the customer happy"

Cheech

" Nothing could be easier, order online, go to store and pick up. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. The store was immaculate. If you haven't tried it yet , Go online now, and try it "

2016-06-22

"I am very happy with the service provided. It was professional, kind and quick. I got excellent advise, fantastic assistance by great professionals that resolved any problem instantly. I am fully satisfied and I will recommend your place to my friends."

2016-06-22

In & Out fast with a big new box!

"Very satisfied with the service I received and the selection available in store!"

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.