Product & services pricing Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"Picking up my online order was very straightforward."

"I purchased an ESET anti-virus 2-yr license renewal online. All went well; program downloaded OK."

"I didn't even know it was going to be shipped that fast. Thought I was going to get it the day after but it showed up a day early. That was fantastic."

"You guys are great! Whenever I come to micro center the orange store, I always have a great and fun experience there. Everyone is always very helpful and polite."

"Your online order fast, accurate and convenient. "

"wait my time cam to store with out item.
no good service online.

"the sales and service was wonderful...as always
I am a long time (over 25 years) Micro Center buyer and have never had a bad experience. I tell folks that this is my favorite computer store.

"I purchased the update, paid by CC, followed the instructions, and I do not have the update."

"I ordered a game from Micro Center over a week ago and it never shipped. My money was refunded but the order still said pending so I contacted customer support. The chat support was able to give me very little information regarding my order and said I had to call, which was fine with me. After calling I was told that they ran out of stock and that if more want found them they would cancel my order. Don't run a sale if you don't have the stock to fulfill the orders. I bought the game during the first day of the sale and there wasn't even enough to fill my order. "

"As described and on time. Will be put to good use."

"Very hard to do business with. I first tried to order 3 computers online but order kept getting canceled. I called in to there number but that takes a lot of work just to get past there robot telling you what number to push, took 3 tries to get human. I was then told the problem was that I was putting in my billing address in that was different from shipping address. I told them I wanted them going straight to my shops but they said they couldn't do that. I don't understand why they give you option for billing and then for shipping if they must match without telling you. I then ordered them there way but it got canceled again as they said they called my credit card company and phone number on record was different then one I gave them. I have been using this card for business for years with no problem ever until this. YOU REALLY NEED TO WORK AT BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY, NOT FUN PROCESS ! Still have not received computers."

"There was a man there making a scene, But the manager (?) handled it very well, she deserves a promotIon. "

"Over the years I have spent a lot of money at Micro Center and have brought additional customer with me. My last experience however soured my love for MC. I stood in line largely ignored, the clerk(s) allowed others to cut in front of me or they bypassed me to assist customer in line behind me. Those servicing customers on the floor ignored when I tried to approach them and get product information. I am by trade an IT Service Desk technician with over 18 years experience in the IT industry. I will frequent MC less in the future. It the past this would always be my first stop for my PC(s) and related items. I also would recommend MC to others. Less incline to do so now.

Regretfully,

Leon A. Paris

"Excellent service! I got my item right away."

"Great headphones, great service."

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.