• Micro Center Micro Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

"My in-store pick service was quick and the service was great. I will definitely shop there again."

"Even though I supposedly installed the new virus protection I keep getting a message that it's not up to date."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

Micro Center, Micro Center rep has responded

“Hello ed2canoe,

I just received your review. I'm sorry you continue to receive the update messages. Our Home Office Technical Support team can help you with this. They can be reached by phone or online chat. This information is available at www.microcentertech.com.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to send an email to custrel@microcenter.com with a copy of your review for our reference.

Thanks,
Kahla
Micro Center
custrel@microcenter.com”

"I purchased software . The download was fast with no issues . The new software is working fine ."

"Excellent service. Always a loyal customer of microcenter. "

"As always Micro Center was on time and quick checkout

"Purchased a hard drive that was advertised as a Western Digital but when I got home I found it was a Hitachi drive. When I purchased this drive, I really exped to get a Western Digital. If I had know it was Hitachi, I would not have purchased it."

"Sad because I found the same item cheaper two days latter in a different store."

"Purchased items, but then order was cancelled because items not in stock. This happened multiple times with multiple items. For a technology company they should have a system that is up to date. I even received a confirmation email stating items were ready to pick up and went in and the items were not available. "

"Great store. Always have a blast. Purchased a refurb video card after finding out the one I bought online was counterfeit. Been working like a charm ever since. "

"Microcenter always provides great service and they have a great return policy. "

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"thanks for the fast shipping!

"Shipped and arrived very timely and got a great product far below market price."

"Easy pickup and product was just what I ordered "

"Quick, efficient and easy ."

Share Micro Center's store rating

Micro Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Micro Center is a merchant member
Micro Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.