• Address: 10812 N Scottsdale Rd
    • Phone: 877-905-1800
    • Customer Support: 480-905-1800
    • Business Hours: 7:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 480-699-7762

"It's been 2 weeks and I still don't have my order. I've had to call their number at least 4 times now trying to find out where my order is. At least 2 of those times, their one customer service employee has been out for a personal day and no one else knows how to look up my order. The employees (especially the customer service guy) doesn't seem to care about customers very much. Apologies are all well and good, but it doesn't get my product to me. Tired of all the talk, talk, talk these people have but can't deliver. The main problem here, I believe, is that my product is coming from the manufacturer because they didn't have it in stock, even though it was listed as in stock. That's not a problem, but I had to pry this information out of them 10 days after I made the order. Just make sure and call them right after you make the order (next day or so) so they know that you actually want what you paid for, otherwise it's just lip service."

"Avoid, unless you want to waste your time!
I ordered an item that was listed at ~$70.Note - the site shows available quantity, which was several hundred units. Three days later I recieved an email: "This item is no longer available. A refund has been processed." I went to the website and the it was still was showing over a 100 units available, but the price went up to $90 and I'm still waiting for my refund.

"Charges stated clearly before order submission
Total purchase amount (including shipping/handling charges) displayed before order submission. And the shipping was quick too.

"I went to order some SIMA Lens Pens from Microsupply, as they had a good price and their shipping was not horrible. When i got to the FINAL page, I noticed they tacked on a LOW ORDER FEE of $3.00 to my order.

Low order fee?

What kinda of fleece job is that? That's like me walking into CVS to get a pack of gum and them charging me $3.00 because i didn't buy enough.

I will NEVER buy from this site due to such a horrible practice.

"I attempted to purchase 100 batteries from this firm. After using Google Shopping, and checking the various shipping and Handling fees, determined that they were the best available price. At checkout time, however--AFTER establishing an account with this sell--they tacked on an extra fee, which put them out of the "best price" category, and wasted my time. This practice is dishonest. I would not do business with this firm, even though both their "list" prices and SH were very competitive.

Backdoor fees an indicative of a dishonest firm. who knows what such a company would do with my personal information and credit card data?

"I just placed an order recently and already I'm disappointed. Needed an item within a week and they completely ignored my request to notify me if that wasn't possible, and now I won't receive on time. Didn't receive a single email from this company after ordering. Called toll-free number and rep was unprofessional and reminded me of 20% restocking fee when I questioned item description and suitability for my application. Should have known better when they imposed a $3.00 "small order fee" upon checkout. Charged credit card immediately upon receipt of order, not upon shipment. Very sorry I didn't choose one of many other trusted internet vendors who could have shipped same-day and treated me as a valuable customer with good communication."

"A very disappointing first experience. Had my $850 for 3 weeks with the online status showing the order was going ahead. Finally I call, but a day later the item still doesn't ship because they "must" charge sales tax. Maybe other order methods are more reliable with them, but this is the 21st century, so I'll try someone else."

"This store sells stuff it doesn't have. I am not happy that my time was wasted and now I can't use the DVD player on my vacation.
Luckily I got a refund.

"HORRIBLE! I purchased a "NEW" HDMI Switcher. They sent me a "USED" DVI Swithcer! They blamed their distributor for the error. I sent the RMA'd device back which they received on 2/2/2007. Later the next week I asked for the status of the refund and they said they "couldn't locate the item" to confirm I returned it. Thankfully, I retained the FEDEX label and gave them that information or they would have tried to avoid refund. Then it took them until 2/14/2007 to issue a credit to my PayPal account; However, it took until 2/20/2007 for them to actually put money in their PayPal account to offset the pending credit. Again, all along telling me they sent the refund. I had to call PayPal to find out that there was no MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT...They obviously were doing everything to not refund.

AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

"I couldn't be happier! Their price was the best I could find. The shipping was super-fast! They were very friendly. What more could you ask for? I will buy from them again! Thanks MicroSupply!"

"Purchased some CD cases. Great prices! Package arrived quickly and well packaged. I buy several items each month online and would certainly consider them again for my future purchases. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Anthony Rogers on April 13 2006 10:47:22 PM

"It seems as though the feedback on this site has been pretty critical and I am writing to say that all email correspondence has been quick and courteous and my order was shipped within the first 48 hours. I would give them the benefit of the doubt - especially given their excellent prices!

UPDATE: RECEIVED IN 3 DAYS. EX

modified review This review was modified by bpenland on April 14 2006 09:47:57 AM

"I called over 10 days ago for an RMA and I have not received any word either my phone or email.
When I tried to call them back, the first message I got was that I would be receiving a 20% restocking fee on a return for an item that did not do what was advertised on their website.
The customer service rep attempted tirelessly to convince me that I should have done my research, blah, blah, blah.... and that I made the mistake of picking the wrong item and was returning it due to buyer's remorse. The item is a PCMCIA to parallel port adapter which clearly states verbatim on their website that ...."Quatech’s SPP-100 fully supports the IEEE 1284 EPP standard, and functions exactly like a computer’s native parallel port. Thus, unlike the many USB-to-parallel converters on the market, Quatech’s SPP-100 will work seamlessly with any hardware or software that requires either an EPP or standard parallel port. Compatible with 3.3V and 5V systems." ..... I tried two different parallel port devices and neither worked. It was due to a addressing limiation on Windows XP that was not stated anywhere. The information could only have been learned after getting the manual off the CD that comes in the box with product... AFTER ordering it.

I will never order from this company again. They misrepresent their product and then fail to stand behind it when it does not work as advertised. Instead of getting helpful customer support, I got long drawn out conversion that try to undermine my ability make an assessment of whether the product is right for me. Even pointing out the obvious in a description that clearly proves my point, the customer service rep attempted to tell that I was incorrect in understanding the item.

They would have been better off just charging me the 20% restocking fee (unfair of course), instead of trying to convince me that I was wrong and insulting my intelligence.

modified review This review was modified by tkyvo on February 01 2006 07:38:32 AM

"Ordered a Christmas gift for my father on November 25th from Microsupply - listed as in stock, and stated delivery would happen by December 8th. By December 10th, no delivery. After a great deal of effort, I finally was told the item was "oversold," and no delivery could be guaranteed period - much less before Christmas. Took a great deal of effort for them to offer to refund my money (which I have yet to recieve). "

"I ordered a cmos battery for a Dell CPX laptop on 10/17/05 (A Saturday). My paypal account was charged immediately. The item did not ship that Monday or Tuesday so I waited until Wednesday before calling and asking what was going on. I got a hold of someone in sales immediately who was very helpful. It sounded like there was a glitch in the processing of the order and the salesperson said she would ship it out that day. I was hoping to get the battery before the weekend so I cancelled the order (they charged me $8.18 for shipping a cmos battery UPS ground and a $3.00 handling fee because it was under $50 - $8 for ground shipping? USPS for a battery 2-3 days would be less than $3.00) Anyway, my order was promptly cancelled and I was sent an e-mail to confirm the cancel. However, after 9 business days my paypal account had not been credited. I sent them an e-mail about the issue and they quickly credited my account and sent me an update e-mail. I think Microsupply is used to dealing with higher volume customers. Anyway, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and order again if they have something I need (except is shipping is ridiculous or I have to pay a handling fee...)"

MicroSupply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MicroSupply is not a merchant member
MicroSupply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!