Stores > Miccostumes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Miccostumes by clicking a star below.

france
2017-07-27

thank you very muchhh !!!

"first experience with miccostumes, very nice seller, beautiful costume and great ship thank you!!!!"

2017-07-26

Outstanding Experience!!

"I cannot recommend this cosplay enough. It arrived quickly and nothing was damaged or missing. The sizing measurements are correct and the cosplay fitted me perfectly which is rare when it comes to pre-made costumes. The jacket is absolutely fantastic, I couldn't be happier with the quality and colouring! The wig is very lovely and I definitely recommend the combo deal. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the wig as I tend to buy more expensive wigs for my cosplays, but this wig was super soft and good quality. It is longer than in the photos and comes unstyled which was a good thing in my opinion as I like to style my own wigs. I am yet to wear it to a convention but I'm excited to do so

2017-07-20

Awesome

"Awesome product and great price. "

2017-07-02

Excellent and Great Quality Service !!!

"This is the first cosplay i've received from miccostumes and i am really happy with how it turned out. The material was comfortable to wear and fit me well. the pattern on the skirt and tie is very pretty in person, and the jumper is a very pale yellow which suits the skirt and tie perfectly. the socks stretch so you can wear them as either thigh high socks or knee high socks which i really liked. Over all I'm really happy with the quality and the look of this cosplay so much so I'm going to wear it as an actual outfit!

2017-06-27

Best costume is gorgeous and quality is nice

"The costume is gorgeous, and the quality is nice and was something I wasn't expecting. There's not much to say bad about it is that the "armor" part is still a little tight even while the rest of the cosplay fits nearly perfectly. If you have a big bust, you might want to order the entire size above what you actually wear. The skirt and shirt fit perfectly, the skirt's short, but true to Nora, so I just had to wear shorts underneath. The gloves are a bit awkward, but are comfortable to me, as well as the armbands. I got a lot of compliments and photos at the first convention I had ever gone to. Thank you for such a great cosplay costume!

2017-06-20

Really outstanding!!!

"I bought a suit for my friend. She said that she was quite impressed by the costume, the fabric looks very nice! The costume is so cute and looks just like it does in the picture. Very well made with lots of details. The wig is very soft and accurate, they even separe the tiny ahoge from the rest. She gets a lot of compliments at cons. Overall she really likes the costume, so I’m very satisfied too. Great experience! I will recommend you to others."

2017-06-16

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

"This was my first time shopping here after walking by for years and always wanting to go in. The costume is beautiful, I love the designs, and the sales people are great professionals am highly impressed with Miccostumes's store.The costume was comfortable yet also durable (long lasting). I feel very strongly on making clothing purchases that last well. That being said, I think their designs are generally timeless and classic, I love the store and plan to buy from them again. Highly recommended.Thank you"

2017-06-16

Great Service

"This is the first time I’ve received costumes from Miccostumes and I am very pleased with it. Customer service is also pretty speedy. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, their costume quality is top of the line. They have a wide variety to choose from, and their prices beat competitors. I ordered a costumes for myself, the pattern on the skirt and tie is very pretty in person. The material was comfortable to wear and fit me well. I also ordered myself a wig, and was impressed with the quality. Over all I'm really happy with the quality and the look of this cosplay costume so much so I'm going to wear it as an actual outfit! Great company, highly recommend. Will be using again in the future."

2017-05-28

Horrible. Don't ever buy from them.

"I have never had such a terrible experience purchasing a costume. We ordered back in February for a convention that happened this weekend and the costume was never even shipped. We kept getting told that there's a delay and that it would ship in a few days. I spent 3 weeks going back and forth over email and phone and ultimately ended up having to cancel and get a refund (which we still haven't received) and had no costume for the convention. I would discourage anyone from ever purchasing from here, they don't care about customer service or integrity. They lie constantly and just tell you what you want to hear so they can keep your money. I will NEVER be purchasing anything from them ever again. "

2016-12-14

"Got the ninja girl costume, which fitted me lovely. The measurements listed are realistic. I'm 24 waist and I ordered the XS and it fitted right, not too tight, and not too loose. The material is good quality and stayed intact even after I washed it 3 times. "

2016-11-15

Quality Cosplay

"I got a few items from this company to build my own Harley Quinn cosplay. First thing I tried out was the wig and was very surprised with the quality. it's not the usual cheap plasticy variety, but the hair feels very flowing. The shirt fit perfectly even though my bust is on the bigger size. The boots were totally amazing, they are identical to the Arkham Asylum game costume. I was one happy girl this Halloween!"

2016-11-07

Awesome!

"The costume I ordered came pretty fast and it was comfortable on me too. I'm definitely ordering from this site again for next year cosplay events!"

2016-09-09

Perfect

"Your Sailor Mars costume is very outstanding and I loved all the details on it. My nephew loved it. It was smooth process from selecting to buying and then the fast home delivery made it more reliable. Dress was even better than the pictures. Quality of fabric and then its finishing makes it just up to the mark. Perfect!!!"

2016-08-27

Good place to buy cosplay costumes

"If you are looking to purchase the best cosplay costumes at reasonable prices, Miccostumes is the place to be. I was amazed by the collection of cosplay costumes that they have got in the lineup. The available costumes were marked at reasonable prices as well. Moreover, they use reliable shipping services to send the products to the doorsteps of their customers. I highly recommend Miccostumes. "

2016-08-16

What you need more if you don't like this

"there are many sites and online store but didn't find what i was looking for. then i opened Miscostumes and i was shocked that the pokemon dress i wan looking for was on the very first click and then i thought that why i was wasting my time on other sites as my desired things were on this site.. i selected my costume and a wig i was looking for... i must say it is really good a one stop showroom where you can find any thing. i strongly recommend you if you want to buy some thing."

Share Miccostumes's store rating

Miccostumes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Miccostumes is not a merchant member
Miccostumes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!