Stores > Miccostumes

Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-11-15

Quality Cosplay

"I got a few items from this company to build my own Harley Quinn cosplay. First thing I tried out was the wig and was very surprised with the quality. it's not the usual cheap plasticy variety, but the hair feels very flowing. The shirt fit perfectly even though my bust is on the bigger size. The boots were totally amazing, they are identical to the Arkham Asylum game costume. I was one happy girl this Halloween!"

2016-11-07

Awesome!

"The costume I ordered came pretty fast and it was comfortable on me too. I'm definitely ordering from this site again for next year cosplay events!"

2016-09-09

Perfect

"Your Sailor Mars costume is very outstanding and I loved all the details on it. My nephew loved it. It was smooth process from selecting to buying and then the fast home delivery made it more reliable. Dress was even better than the pictures. Quality of fabric and then its finishing makes it just up to the mark. Perfect!!!"

2016-08-27

Good place to buy cosplay costumes

"If you are looking to purchase the best cosplay costumes at reasonable prices, Miccostumes is the place to be. I was amazed by the collection of cosplay costumes that they have got in the lineup. The available costumes were marked at reasonable prices as well. Moreover, they use reliable shipping services to send the products to the doorsteps of their customers. I highly recommend Miccostumes. "

2016-08-16

What you need more if you don't like this

"there are many sites and online store but didn't find what i was looking for. then i opened Miscostumes and i was shocked that the pokemon dress i wan looking for was on the very first click and then i thought that why i was wasting my time on other sites as my desired things were on this site.. i selected my costume and a wig i was looking for... i must say it is really good a one stop showroom where you can find any thing. i strongly recommend you if you want to buy some thing."

This review was modified by bilalkayani748 on August 17 2016 08:55:26 PM

2016-08-07

The best place to purchase cosplay costumes

"I would agree that MIC Costumes is the best place available out there on the Internet to purchase cosplay costumes. They have an excellent variety in their online store. I purchased Naruto and Street Fighter costumes for my little one. Their products are marked at reasonable prices as well and I believe that I will not be able to purchase quality cosplay costumes from anywhere else at such an affordable price tag. "

2016-08-04

Never again...

"Fast shipping but the product as shown in the picture is highly inaccurate. The wig is grey and the bangs aren't even cut/styled. Extremely disappointed. Now I have to find a new wig, and HOPEFULLY it'll be accurate unlike this one. Never again will I order from here. "

This review was modified by KarlyKitten on August 04 2016 02:27:05 PM

2016-07-19

I am pleased

"I am very pleased with Miccostumes. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, their costume quality is top of the line. They have a wide variety to choose from, and their prices beat competitors. I ordered a few costumes from my kids, and they stood up well to the normal wear and tear. I ordered myself a wig recently, and was impressed with the quality. Will be using again in the future. "

This review was modified by veronicaNY422 on July 19 2016 08:00:18 PM

2016-07-18

beautiful cosplay

"I bought a Cosplay of Vampire Knight. This will be my first ever cosplay. I was not sure if purchase the costume. I was afraid the wrong size or for the non existent customer support. Instead I received an excellent service. The costume is amazing and fits perfectly. It looks like the pictures on the web site. The material is very comfy and not poor quality. The delivery was fast and accurate. I received the costume in two weeks from the purchase. One day later I received an e-mail with the confirmation and the tracking number. I highly recommend this web site for all cosplayers and to all."

2016-07-05

Lots of selecton, great quality costumes...

"Miccostumes is one of our go to suppliers year round for costumes, not just halloween. We have a staff that travels around to a variety of tradeshows and conventions who need to fit different roles and this shop fits many of our needs. The fit on the costumes is often accurate and we usually have no issue getting the right costumes for our characters."

This review was modified by galidonetworks on July 05 2016 07:06:02 PM

2016-06-18

Wonderful!

"Miccostumes is the absolute best cosplay store! They have everything you need for any cosplay, and at decent prices. If you're trying to put together something new, or simply need to find that one elusive piece, Miccostumes is the place to go!"

This review was modified by RebeccaGarrick on June 21 2016 07:49:30 PM

2016-06-12

Amazing quality

"When I heard that Netflix is making a Legend of Zelda series, I knew I had to get my Link costume right away before they're all sold out! I ordered one from miccostumes and am very happy with what I received. There were a lot of options, but I decided to go with the Twilight Princess version. The quality is very good and I love the detailing. I especially love the functionality of the pockets on the belt, makes for a really nice touch. "

This review was modified by Rickadams on June 12 2016 08:15:43 PM

2016-05-24

Awesome!

"I purchased from the store last month. The service was really excellent. I'll order Street Fighter Chun Li Kids Cosplay Costume for my daughter Alsa. Very nice customer support!"

2016-03-05

Excellent craftsmanship on props, great site overall

"I bought the Elucidator and Dark Repulser for my SAO Kirito cosplay, and I must say, I am very impressed with the craftsmanship. The swords were not exact replicas of the anime version, although they came very close. However, after seeing the swords for myself I have to say that I believe this was a better design choice than going for an exact replica, since the difference in certain color schemes makes parts of the craftsmanship stand out more and adds to the appeal of the sword for me.

Shipping was on time, and customer service was especially friendly when I asked them about the cosplay designs. Will definitely return to shop here if I ever need more cosplay costumes and props.

2016-01-15

Great Company!

"Their prices are very attractive, I hesitated a while and worried about the quality, finally I got my Sinon costume. It’s amazing,and all my friends liked it."

Share Miccostumes's store rating

Miccostumes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Miccostumes is not a merchant member
Miccostumes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!