• Rating 2.00/10 5 reviews

Miccostumes is not a merchant member
    Miccostumes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Miccostumes contact information

"I ordered Madoka Kaname shoes from them.
The character Madoka wears rounded high heeled red mary janes with large bows on the back and crisscrossing straps.
The picture Miccostumes advertised was very nice, with a heel and rounded toe just as the character has.
When I got the shoes, they looked like what you would see a business man wearing. They had a large outward bulge like in a mens shoe and a square toe. ((Keep in mind, I ordered woman sizes)) and had NO HEEL AT ALL. They were flats. The crisscrossing straps were broken, and the shoe was extremely poorly put together. The smell coming from the shoes could be smelled on the other end of my 6000+ sqft home. All I know is I made sure to wash my hands and my couch ((where the shoes sat)) because I have no idea if what that smell was, was, well, poison.
The customer service is rude and looks down upon customers, treating you as if you are a 5 year old child. They dodge questions as well. I paid about 60 dollars for these shoes.
They only offered to send me back 16 dollars, and that was after I bargained heavily and threatened to write bad reviews.
Then they told me if I sent back the shoes to China at my own cost, they would refund the price of the shoes without shipping.
Miccostumes is a ripoff. Don't buy!

modified review This review was modified by Stitchy on April 11 2014 12:47:12 AM

"I've bought countless cosplays from them and each one has been excellent. The quality of the fabric is soooooo nice. express shipping comes in a week. But a note to new buyers, in the comments section of your order, DO tell them the date you need it by or else the production of your order will take longer."

"never got my order and I had emailed them so many times they are ignoring my email!! this store is nothing but scam! I want my money back!!"

"I ordered 2 wigs here, and got these after 1.5months, from china. the bad news is that these wigs are very crappy and doesn't look anything like they shown on their website! the color is not the same, the style obvious not, and the length is different as well! I don't want to waste my money on these item and requested to return the items for a refund. however they refused said wigs being used are not accepted for refund! what the hell!"

"the worst online shopping experience I ever had! they don't responded my email in every 3-4 days, and give me damn automatic/copy&paste respond which don't answer my questions. I waited for full 1 month and there is no delivery on the costume & wig I purchased. No tracking info available, and today I got got only the wig, which looks completely ugly and different from the pic being shown on their website! the costume that I paid is not there!!!! horrible cheating website and beware!"