MFS Supply Reviews - mfssupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 345 reviews

MFS Supply is not a merchant member
MFS Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Everything with my purchase was quick and easy. "

"Service is always quick. So appreciated!"

"quick service and fast delivery"

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much! I will buy from MFS Again. Great service."

"Order was shipped and delivered quickly. I look forward to ordering more supplies soon."

"Very efficient service - good price!"

"I ALWAYS HAVE GOOD EXPERIANCES WITH MFS.. "

"We were in a 1 - 2 day scheduled delivery zone and it took 6 days. We chose This company because of the expedient delivery times and this was sub par. VERY disappointed."

"I have been dealing with MFS Supply for over three years and have always had excellent service and very prompt delivery of products ordered. The quality of the products has been excellent and I will continue to do business with this company. Thank you for your excellent service."

"Great customer service, great prices & prompt delivery...what more could you need?"

"very good and quick service. Will use again"

"Every order I place from MFS Supply arrives quickly and in perfect order. Customer service is great. Avi is always available to answer any questions. "

"Pool cover delivered as expected, on time and with everything needed to install it well."

"everything was shipped very quick!"

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR SERVICE. I WILL USE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. THANKS"