Mex Meds Reviews - mexmeds.com.mx Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 3 reviews

Mex Meds is not a merchant member
Mex Meds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good deal or not since the store didn't have many reviews but I wanted to take a chance and see how it would go.I ordered 5 medicated creams for my eczema condition and I got a confirmation e-mail after I placed the order.I got them in 2 weeks like they said I would.they were what I expected to be,they were not made of a different formula like it happened on americarx.
I will definetely buy from them again.
From Boise,Idaho

Rating 8/104/5

"I've ordered from this 3 other times it was always prompt deliver and I got what I ordered exactly."

modified review This review was modified by greenwichjames on January 18 2010 06:27:06 AM

"I am very pleased with Mex Meds Online. They also trade as mexmeds.com.mx. The prescription drugs I purchased were very cheap, but arrived quickly and seem to be as good quality as anything I've had before. Highly recommended!"