Stores > Mex Meds
  • Mex Meds

Voice your opinion! Review Mex Meds by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

Been waiting since 1/17

"I have used this site before or maybe it was what I thought was the same site several times over the last 3 years for items. This time I had to jump thru hoops to make payment and as soon as they had my money it takes forever for a response. Trying to blame it on the president why I didn't receive my items. I have emailed at least half a dozen times and received 2 rude responses in return with promises to check the order. Now almost 4 months later I am moving and have no hope of getting my money or items ordered. Don't use mex.meds.com or any variation there of It's now a scam"

2017-03-31

Pleased with service

"I received my order today. I ordered several meds. When I counted my meds I realized that one of my meds was short capsules. I called them and spoke to Thomas. He apologized for the inconvenience and assured me that they would be sent with my next order. I then realized that I needed something else. He took that order and said that the shorted meds would be sent with this order and again apologized for the inconvenience. I would order from this company again."

2010-04-20

"I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good deal or not since the store didn't have many reviews but I wanted to take a chance and see how it would go.I ordered 5 medicated creams for my eczema condition and I got a confirmation e-mail after I placed the order.I got them in 2 weeks like they said I would.they were what I expected to be,they were not made of a different formula like it happened on americarx.
I will definetely buy from them again.
From Boise,Idaho

2010-01-16

"I've ordered from this 3 other times it was always prompt deliver and I got what I ordered exactly."

2007-12-18

"I am very pleased with Mex Meds Online. They also trade as mexmeds.com.mx. The prescription drugs I purchased were very cheap, but arrived quickly and seem to be as good quality as anything I've had before. Highly recommended!"

Share Mex Meds's store rating

Mex Meds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mex Meds is not a merchant member
Mex Meds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!