Stores > Mex Meds
  • Mex Meds

Voice your opinion! Review Mex Meds by clicking a star below.
2017-07-15

Pleasantly Surprised!

"Previously, I had read about people in the U.S. that live in border states with Mexico drive over the border to get medications because it is so much cheaper than here in the U.S. Well, after reading reviews of this company and weighing the pros and cons, I thought I would take a chance. I wanted to get another prescription of Retin-A which I have been using for several years. Now, even though I have been using this under the supervision of a dermatologist, I decided that it was not worth me taking off from work, paying a $40 copay for a 5 minute office visit just to get the prescription. Plus, the last time I bought Retin-A, I was charged $100 for the tube of Retin-A even though I have insurance. So, I thought I would give MexMeds a chance. I knew that I was taking a risk, and that I would not receive anything at all. I even had it in the back of mind that I would lose my money, I was willing to gamble. It would have been a hard lesson, but I gave it a try. Well, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. I did get a little nervous because I did not receive any kind of an update or tracking number after the first email was sent saying that my order had been sent to shipping. I received my item via FedEx Express one week after I had ordered it. The first thing I checked was the expiration date (March 2019) and the pharmaceutical company is Janssen which is a company owned by Johnson and Johnson, and I saved myself $84.98. Now, ordering from MexMeds is going to be different than ordering from Canada. I had read that to order from Canada, you do need a prescription from a doctor. For MexMeds, whatever you are ordering has to be something that is sold over the counter in Mexico which Retin-A is. So, if whatever you are looking to get is not sold over the counter in Mexico then you will not be able to order from MexMeds. They have a lot of medications on their website, but since they did not have anything I currently use (other than the Retin-A), I cannot say whether the prices for their other items are a good price or not. "

2017-04-11

Been waiting since 1/17

"I have used this site before or maybe it was what I thought was the same site several times over the last 3 years for items. This time I had to jump thru hoops to make payment and as soon as they had my money it takes forever for a response. Trying to blame it on the president why I didn't receive my items. I have emailed at least half a dozen times and received 2 rude responses in return with promises to check the order. Now almost 4 months later I am moving and have no hope of getting my money or items ordered. Don't use mex.meds.com or any variation there of It's now a scam"

2017-03-31

Pleased with service

"I received my order today. I ordered several meds. When I counted my meds I realized that one of my meds was short capsules. I called them and spoke to Thomas. He apologized for the inconvenience and assured me that they would be sent with my next order. I then realized that I needed something else. He took that order and said that the shorted meds would be sent with this order and again apologized for the inconvenience. I would order from this company again."

2010-04-20

"I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good deal or not since the store didn't have many reviews but I wanted to take a chance and see how it would go.I ordered 5 medicated creams for my eczema condition and I got a confirmation e-mail after I placed the order.I got them in 2 weeks like they said I would.they were what I expected to be,they were not made of a different formula like it happened on americarx.
I will definetely buy from them again.
From Boise,Idaho

2010-01-16

"I've ordered from this 3 other times it was always prompt deliver and I got what I ordered exactly."

2007-12-18

"I am very pleased with Mex Meds Online. They also trade as mexmeds.com.mx. The prescription drugs I purchased were very cheap, but arrived quickly and seem to be as good quality as anything I've had before. Highly recommended!"

Share Mex Meds's store rating

Mex Meds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mex Meds is not a merchant member
Mex Meds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!