MerryStockings Reviews - merrystockings.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.88/10 984 reviews

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Very easy, arrived quickly. Would definitely use this company again. "

"Found a stocking that I was l looking for and arrived very quickly"

"This is my second order from Merry Stockings. Both times I received my order in good condition and in a very reasonable amount of time. I am very pleased with the service I received"

"Received very quickly!! Can't wait to get started!! "

"Merry Stockings has been great. I ordered last year and this year and they have been very efficient. I had to return an item ( my fault I ordered wrong size) and they were great about it. I hope to order more when the new 2014 catalog comes out.

GREAT JOB

Vivian Miculcy
4 Idlewild Manor
Greenwich, CT 06830

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything was great except package was opened and the needles were missing. I have plenty because of prior purchase"

"RECEIVED ITEMS QUICKLY AND AS ADVERTISED IN THE BOOK WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS THANK YOU"

"I plan on sending in a picture when I have finished my new granddaughter's Christmas stocking so that I can make use of the lovely discount offered in exchange. Thank you!"

"Everything I have ordered from Merry Stockings is first rate! I've never run out of any materials and the quality is exceptional.

"I received the kit before expected date. Just like what I saw in catalog and I am working on it now. I will have to wait till I have really gotten going before I will find out if there is enough thread but it looks good."

"Online ordering process was easy and quick. The order was delivered in a timely manner and was correct. This Christmas stocking is the 12th one I will have done. It's for the grandson we are expecting in July! The only suggestion I will make is to include at least 2 "beading" needles. They are fragile and break quite easily and are difficult to find in the craft/sewing stores in my area.

Everyone in the family has one of these handmade and customized stockings. When a pregnancy (or wedding) is announced, among the first "congratulations" is the reminder to get started on the stocking. Through the years it has become a family project with almost everyone making at least a few stitches! (Some are allowed to make ONLY a few stitches :).

"My order came so quick, can't wait to get started. Thank you!"

"Great service. Product was new as advertised."

"You had lots of choices for Christmas stockings in stock. Your website was easy to navigate."

"site was good; deliver quick"