• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"I am very pleased with my Merrystockings order. The stockings are in good condition with the names embroidered on each one. I did receive one incorrect stocking but the customer service was excellent and they corrected the item promptly. I will recommend and reorder. "

"I think your products are great. They always have all the parts and instructions. "

"Just placed my 1st order and my personalized stocking is beautiful and it cam very fast!!!!! I just LOVE it!!"

"I had an issue with the Guardian Angel stocking I ordered from MerryStockings and I received a phone call from them! Amazing! My issue was resolved and the rep, not reading from a script, even asked me to notify her again if I have any other problems with their product. My issue was more with the manufacturer of the stocking, NOT with MerryStockings, but the company still addressed the problem and took great care of me. I am honestly surprised by their "old fashioned" notion of great personal customer service. I truly cannot remember when I've gotten a personal phone call from someone who cared about actually resolving an issue rather than trying to appease me. And she understood the product--she tried in every way to help me so I didn't have to start over on my project! She knows how detailed and labor intensive these stockings are. Great job MerryStockings."

"Excellent response with chat line-the website is very easy
easy to navigate, and I was very pleased with answer, etc.
Will use again! Laurie

"I ordered the cableknit stockings in red & green. I was a little hesitant in ordering these online, but I needn't have been as they exceeded my expectations. They are beautifully made, the personalization was done quite well and they arrived far quicker than I could have imagined. These stocking were also beautifully lined which was an added treat as I didn't know that they would be.
Well done MERRY STOCKINGS!

"Great product, just what I expected"

"I received my order sooner than expected."

"Quality product and quick delivery!"

"Fast service! Thanks for the catalogue enclosed with my shipment. Will definitely consider ordering from you again."

"They immediately acknowledged my order and shipped the next day. It arrived as promised and I am very pleased with their service."

"Loved the stocking Quality was great as well as service . Ordered and was surprised that it came in so quickly. Would recommend."

"I have done several stockings many years ago. I look forward to making them for my grandchildren. They are truly a family heirloom."

"Very quick at receiving my order got it in less than a week and I love it"

"Need better instruction on number of strands of thread & what design to use.

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.