Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

Christmas Fun

"Can't wait to start my project for a special friend "

2016-05-23

Happy happy

"I've ordered my first stocking kit over 35 years ago and have made 4 more since with 2 more 2 go. The quality and instructions are incredible and if I keep getting grand babies I'll keep ordering!"

2016-05-23

Huge variety of kits, fast service.

"Just completed my first project.
The whole shopping experience was easy and fast.

2016-05-21

Christmas early

"I love them, can't wait to get the project done."

2016-05-21

Very merrychristmas stocking

"I think you have the very best selection the quality is very excellent and I keep coming back to buy more I would recommend this anyone that loves to do crafts as much as I do I very much enjoy the look on people face with great big smile looking at finish products I give them as gifts I will gladly buy again thankyou"

2016-05-20

Always a Pleasure!!

"It is always a pleasure ordering from merrystockings.com. I love the stocking kits and make them for my grandsons and new family members!"

2016-05-19

Couldn't Be More Pleased

"Product is a good price, excellent quality and package delivery efficient. The catalog is top notch, and I certainly will shop on site again.

Thank you.

2016-05-18

When is shipped not shipped?

"I received email notification on 6 May that my order had been shipped and its tracking number. It is now the 19th and according to the tracking number the label has been printed but no parcel collected. I now find that this product is out-of-stock. Waiting for confirmation of problem but it is now causing further problems to me as I have other parcels it was to be shipped with so if it does not arrive within 5 days it will cost the value of the order again to get it shipped. May need to cancel if it can not be delivered in that time frame!"

2016-05-17

"Got everything I needed. I don't really want to fill this box out but it is making me. "

2016-05-16

Wondersew!

"Buying stocking went well-smooth!
Process was very fast from the time order placed online to the time of delivery!

This review was modified by diaelaine16 on May 21 2016 08:19:00 PM

2016-05-16

Just as expected

"No hassles. Came quickly."

2016-05-14

"Product was just as I ordered. Great service."

2016-05-13

Beautiful Christmas Stockings

"I have purchased Bucilla stockings from Merry Stockings over the years. My 1st stocking was for my youngest son back in 1973. My 2nd was for his firstborn; 3rd for his wife; 4th for his second daughter and this purchase is for my 2nd sons daughter who will be arriving in September! Very satisfied with their service!"

This review was modified by cathbru1 on May 13 2016 01:20:29 PM

2016-05-12

Pleased again

"I recently placed another order with Merry Stockings and was very pleased to hear that it has arrived in a very timely manner. Since I have not been home since I placed the order, I assume that everything is just as it should be. I have never had a problem with an order."

2016-05-11

"The service was excellent. It came on time and in good conditions. Congratulations, you know how to keep happy customers.

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.