Stores > MerryStockings

• Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-24

"The order was shipped very timely and now am busy making a stocking for a grandchild for Christmas. Everything is in the kit that is needed. This is my fourth stocking in 2years from here! They are beautiful when completed "

2016-08-23

Disappointed

"I was disappointed all my kits had ripped packaging. "

2016-08-22

"In the process of making Xmas ornament , but in the past have made Xmas stockings two times and are very pleased with directions but as previous.y reported , need more on floss...Kathy Muhlfeld"

2016-08-22

Chock full of joy!

"I absolutely love Merrystockings! love the kits, the service, and have an incredible amount of fun making all of the products! I know not everyone has the patience to work on this sort of thing, but I am retired, and just love it. People who see my work also love it!"

2016-08-21

for over 25 yrs

"Hello
for over 25 yrs I have been making the Bucilla stocking kits for my family....my latest purchase was for my great niece... I love these kits and then I add some extra flair to them of my own to make them even more special than they already are
very satisfied customer

This review was modified by luvsthrowingaxe on August 21 2016 11:24:30 AM

2016-08-21

Catchy Title

"Everything came as ordered in a timely manner."

2016-08-20

Stocking Blitz!

"I love these kits! A few years ago I made a tree skirt That has now become a family treasure. I am starting on stockings now to add to the family. "

2016-08-18

"I couldn't be happier with this company. Kind, courteous, prompt service. Product and shipping as promised. "

2016-08-18

Ella's Great Grandmother

"I have just been blessed with a beautiful great-granddaughter whose name is Ella. I had made a Christmas stocking for her big brother and was eager to make one for the new baby. So I looked through the MerryStockings offerings and found the prettiest one and it already had her name on it. The perfect choice and I can hardly wait to get started on it."

2016-08-17

Happy Crafting!!

"I received my order very quickly! I will definitely order from Merry Stockings again!!"

2016-08-16

"Was pleased with the timeline"

2016-08-16

"great product, fast shipping!"

2016-08-14

Fun products

"Quick delivery, lovely stocking kits"

2016-08-13

Merry Stockings-Merry Customer!!

"I am very pleased with the selection, price and service offered by Merry Stockings. I can't wait to stitch an heirloom."

2016-08-11

Motorcycle Santa

"Kit is great but the directions are a little difficult to understand on the motorcycle Santa. I have made 6 kits already and never had trouble with instructions before. "

This review was modified by jancstiles on August 11 2016 08:11:07 AM

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.