Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

2016-02-07

work to do before next Christmas

"I have made these stockings for all our kids, and now they are having kids!!! I made a stocking for my first grandson 2 years ago and we are expecting another grandson in April. I'll have the stocking ready long before Christmas this year to keep the tradition going!!!"

2016-02-06

"Merry Stockings can be counted on to stock the older Christmas stocking kits, and I have not been disappointed in their services."

2016-02-05

"Love them... they are exactly what I wanted"

2016-02-05

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

"The stockings were delivered quickly and with care."

outstanding

"Very satisfied with service, product, price and delivery."

Love them

"I started making the felt stocking for my family many years ago when local craft stores carried them, last year when I needed to make 2 more no one had them. I found Merry Stocking on line and had my order 3 days later. Cute designs, good prices, fast shipping. Won't shop any where else "

Happy sticher

"Great job delivering product. Very timely. Great product. Thank you"

2016-02-04

"Where have you been all my life! You have kits that I can't find anywhere else. We be ordering more in the close future, love your company!"

Love it!

"Love Bucilla items! Have made multiple stockings and other decor! "

WerryStockings Makes Good

"I have ordered from MerryStockings many times - delivery has always been quick - great quality product - was sent the wrong item last time- it only took one call to have everything fixed and fixed quickly - the correct item was sent the same day and I received it 2 days later - don't see how they could have moved any quicker! Love the company :)"

CREATING FAMILY TRADITIONS AND LEAVING A LEGACY

"I ordered several stocking kits from MerryStockings. They were promptly delivered and well packed. The items were name brand kits so I'm assured of their quality. I came from an abusive home so not only are we breaking the dysfunctional cycle, my children and I are creating our own healthy traditions and the creations will be our legacy for years to come. Once assembled the products are so amazingly beautiful that I don't think we're going to need any lights for our new holidays!!!! Friends are begging for me to do stockings for them!!! Thank you MerryStockings! You're now part of our family!!!!! : )"

2016-02-01

Nice Job

"The items I ordered came quickly with no mishaps."

2016-02-01

"BUCILLA Felt stockings have become tradition in my family"

2016-01-31

MERRY HAPPY

"I made a Christmas stocking for my daughters, who are now 43 and 40. Then my grandchildren started coming and I made them each one.
My sister passed away so I made her 3 grandchildren one and now I'm making the new baby one . My son in laws needed one so they got one. My husband has a new great grand baby so one of the two I just bought is for her.
Everyone will have a stocking that they can remember me by.
You have a great selection.

2016-01-31

no runs in this stocking

"thank you so much for the beautiful stocking. quick shipping. Can't wait to complete this for my grandchild."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.