Stores > MerryStockings

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2017-01-16

Sad made Glad

"I received the incorrect stocking kit and was disappointed BUT you all made it so easy to rectify that I would have no hesitation to order from you all again.
Charlene Burgher

This review was modified by charlene-burgher on January 18 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

Cute stockings- Poor Quality Felt

"I love making Bucilla stocking for family. This stocking I felt like some of the felt was lower quality. The background piece is blue and is thin and semi- transparent in some areas."

This review was modified by grubbs81 on January 17 2017 12:02:10 AM

2017-01-13

Discount offers?

"My only dismay is that you have a place to apply a code but I never seem to be offered any discounts. I've been buying Bucilla stocking kits for quite a few years.

I'm presently working on the "Good Girls And Boys" stocking. I'm putting the bow on the red gift below the computer screen. I will need to cut out the red bow pattern and use that as my pattern for the green bow that supposed to go on this box because the green bow was incomplete. I'm hoping I have enough material to be able to do that.

This review was modified by jcjgwright on January 17 2017 12:01:52 AM

2017-01-02

Love it!

"I got this for my boyfriend this past Christmas. He loved it! The product is beautiful and wonderfully made. I am getting one for myself! "

2016-12-31

Perfect!

"Last minute idea. Fast shipping. Good price. Great quality. "

2016-12-27

Wonderful Christmas Stockings!!

"I bought two stockings from Merry Stockings and loved them! Excellent quality, product was as pictured, embroidery for personalized name on stocking excellent! I bought two other stockings from another company and was very disappointed, will only use Merry Stockings from now on! "

2016-12-26

Very satisfied

"Product as described and quick shipping!"

2016-12-24

oh what joy

"Easy ordering.
Cute selections.
Fun to assemble.
GREAT!

2016-12-23

"This is not my first experience with Merry Stockings nor will it be my last. They are a quality product and when I had a problem with an order they resolved it right away."

My bad!

"When I ordered your product, I waited for it to come in the mail. One week later I texted that I did not receive it. Response was very quick. I was told it was a downloadable item. Needless to say I was embarrassed and felt foolish. I have now received the product and thank you for the immediate response. "

I love my stocking!

"My stocking is so beautiful and well-made. I have never had one with my name on it, and had the thought in early December. The owner at Merry Stockings called me to confirm she had received my order and said she would do her very best to get it to me when I had asked, and yes, it did come. I wouldn't go anywhere else but here if I were having a personalized stocking made. It's lined and just beautiful. I love it.
Thanks, Merry Stockings

2016-12-21

Great Service!

"The stocking is great quality and they had it shipped out within a couple of days!"

2016-12-19

Lovin Merry Stockings

"Making Stockings for the whole family. Really enjoying making them and seeing the final out come."

2016-12-19

Adorable Doggy Stocking!!!

"I ordered my Doggy Stocking for my new puppy Ella!! It fit's in perfectly with the three Cat Stockings that have hung on the Mantle!! Production and Delivery were very quick!!
Thanks for everything!!

2016-12-18

Quality Christmas products

"I ordered 2 custom Christmas tree ordaments a custom stocking. They were very well made and quality workmanship. "

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.