Stores > MerryStockings

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-12-06

Very very nice people

"Even though my postman could not figure out how to deliver my package, I called MerryStockings and they immediately sent another package to me without even receiving the undelivered one.
The product was more beautiful than in the pictures.

2016-12-06

Perfect

"Excellent Quality and fast delivery. Love it!"

Love everything I've ordered

"I'm very happy with the products I've ordered over the years. Totally satisfied!"

2016-12-04

"I have ordered this specific stocking engraved several times as we have new grandchildren born. Merry Stockings always delivers well with the print matching all the other stockings from past years. They deliver quickly also. They look great!!"

Fast & Perfect Condition

"It was just what I ordered and it came quickly.

2016-12-03

"Have made multiple purchases, all have arrived in a timely fashion and the product has been outstanding. Will make all of purchases from MerryStockings from now on."

This review was modified by peacton on December 03 2016 02:16:07 PM

Perfect!

"Love our 3 new stockings! Matches our other 6 for our grandchildren perfectly! Total of 9! ☺️"

Great product

"The seller is awesome. The prices were fair and everything came in a timely manner. Also the product was just as described. I will be using them again for sure. "

I am a sew n' sew!

"Loved the product!! I have already make half of the ornaments! They look great so far!!"

Quick and easy.

"Everything came perfectly. Very satisfied."

2016-12-02

I felt great when I got my felt stockings!

"I love doing these stockings and they arrived in time for me to get them done by Christmas. "

very merry crafting

"arrived on time
sealed package
looks like fun

First time santa

"This is my baby's first Christmas and I thought this was the cutest idea. My mom still has a letter I wrote to santa when I was little and I thought it would be a cute tradition to start. Of course, he won't write for a few years, but the stocking wouldn't be around by then."

2016-12-01

"My order arrived very quickly and I'm enjoying working on the cross stitch stockings!"

Baby's First Christmas

"Very pleased. Response from Merry Stockings was quick and delivery was faster than I expected. Product was as promised - excellent quality and well made. Looking forward to sharing this item with my new grandson."

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.