• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

What is this?

"Received my stocking kit in record time. Really appreciate
that.

"I have made to date 4 Brucilla stockings: two for my sons @ 1980 and two for my granddaughters in @2012. This one is for my expected grandson, and I think it will be fun."

"I love these stockings, the kits are good quality and have easy to follow instructions. I received a catalog in the mail with my order, I only wish that some of the items in the catalog were also on the website ( tree skirts etc. ), it would make ordering easier and there would be a greater selection to choose from. "

"Everything from sale to return to refund was handled better than anything I have ever experienced!"

"Quick service delivery, as ordered"

"thank you for carrying a wide selection of the kits! "

"order came in a timely fashion"

"Very fast delivery! I was so surprised."

"My order had to have had the fastest delivery I ever experienced! Thank-you MerryStockings! It's always a pleasure doing business with you!"

"Just what I needed thank you very much "

"My stocking kits came fast and in great shape! I would order from Merry Stockings again and recommend them also. "

"This was a very excellent transaction. I will definitely do business here again in the near future. Possibly closer to Christmas!"

"Nice selection and fast delivery!

"Quick service! Fast delivery"

" My order was delivered on time, I am very satisfied with both Christmas Stockings. It was no a problem to place the order. I will recommend MarryStockings to my friends"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.