Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

What is this?

2016-04-26

Good Service

"Product was delivered quickly and was as described."

2016-04-25

Feels like the holidays all year when I am working on a project

"I have been doing projects from Merry Stockings for years and get excited when a new item comes out. Plus, when I am finished and see the ohs and ah's on the faces of my family and friends it is worth it . I can't think of any project I have made that was a disappointment .
All I can say is THANK YOU for the top quality materials that make all the difference and another THANK YOU for new items to keep my interest. Jeri

This review was modified by jerilucianotes on April 25 2016 10:54:37 AM

2016-04-17

"I love making the felt kits and for the most part they are complete with everything you need. And their prices, when you can get them on sale are great. The only complaint I have is once in a while I will get a kit with not good quality felt and floss that shreds mid sew. But that is seldom, and they make beautiful items"

2016-04-15

Lovely experience

"We've ordered 6 stockings now and all have come quickly and as described. Even had to email them a few times with some questions (unrelated to shipping and orders) and they've responded in a timely manner, also very friendly. "

2016-04-08

Fast!

"Prompt and accurate! Thank you!

2016-04-03

"Loved what I ordered and it was exactly what I received. Just wish they were in Canada ;-)."

2016-03-29

Three Kings Felt Christmas Stocking Kit

"I am very pleased with this transaction. Product is as described. Fast shipping. Thank you!

2016-03-27

Fast and accurate!!

"Great buying experience! Quick as can be and I have already started stitching!"

2016-03-26

Great service

"I ordered my stocking on line & it was delivered in just a few days!!"

2016-03-26

dissapointed

"I did not receive the packet of sequins and beads for my Halloween haunted house.
I emailed MerryStockings and the packet is to been sent to me. As of yet I have not received it.
I really do love the product and the finished result is amazing. I am looking forward to starting the halloween one.

2016-03-24

Keeping Busy

"Great selections and prices. Delivery is so quick and the instructions are so simple. Good project for me since I am retired, keeps me busy and the finished product is such a nice gift for special person. Have made several stocking and a few wall hangings."

2016-03-24

Christmas comes early.

"I have ordered Bucilla stocking kits from MerryStockings previously and always have been surprised and pleased with the speed of the delivery. I have been completing these kits for ~38 years now. I so enjoy seeing the happiness on children's and people's faces upon delivery of the finished stockings. I also delight in seeing them used year after year- even as adults! It's my loving contribution to these families' traditions."

2016-03-22

"Very helpful staff, easy check out, quick delivery and quality product.
B. R.

2016-03-22

Highly satisfied

"Loved the stocking I purchased from MerryStockings. It is exactly what I was looking for and it came in a timely manor. "

2016-03-20

Beautiful

"Old world Santa a must see!"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.