Stores > MerryStockings

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-21

Great Service

"Ordered without a hitch and it was delivered well within the time frame indicated. Would definitely use this company again!"

2016-09-20

Quick and correct!

"Merry Stockings website was easy to use and I received my order very quickly. I don't think I have ever ordered anything online that was delivered as fast as my order from Merry Stockings! Correct too!"

2016-09-20

Super prompt!

"My order was delivered within two days!! Excellent service"

2016-09-19

So sew happy!!

"My product arrived quickly and complete. So many to choose from and so little time to sew them!! I enjoy these fine products!"

2016-09-17

My family tradition

"Years ago I made a Christmas stocking for my daughter using a Merry srocking kit and it was beautiful. I did the same for my second daughter. Now they are both married and both my son-in-laws have one too. My first grandson has one, and soon we'll have 2 more grandchildren and I've aleady made them theirs! These stockings are now a family tradition and are so special and beautiful, always receiving complements on their detail and beauty."

2016-09-17

so many grandchildren

"I started with these Christmas stocking 38 years ago and made one for each of our 5 children. Now the grandchildren are arriving and I decided to make one for each of them as well. Four grandchildren and two more on the way! Hope I can keep up!"

2016-09-14

The product is good, but not impressed with the price!

"I usually order my stockings from another company, but didn't see anything that I liked so went to this site. At checkout, I would have appreciated the conversion to Canadian dollars so I was fully prepared for the final cost....50+ dollars is crazy. I don think I'll order from here again. Way too expensive for what it is. "

Excellent service

"I've ordered from Merry Stockings before and have always been happy with what I ordered.. Plus they have a great selection of kits to order from. Never a dull moment that's for sure, and it's
Fun!

Head over Heels in Love

"With Partridge in a Pear Tree Stocking Kit and the newest Spring 2016 Catalog. Found three more stocking kits to order, including Irish Santa! A gorgeous one in pale pastels, and a Christmas tree with two penguins! Can't afford to purchase them all at once, but you can be sure I am a regular customer! Our sequin felt Christmas church women group meets in my art studio twice a week for fellowship as we work on our creations for great grandchildren, grandchildren, children and even ourselves! Right now we are busy happily thumbing through the latest MerryStockings catalog eagerly selecting next year's projects! We look forward to your continued email specials and new item announcements!"

PaulaB

"I've been making these stockings since my children were born and now make them for my grandkids. I love these stockings! The quality is great and they are just so pretty when they are completed. I have one fireplace to hang the grownup stockings and one fireplace to hang the grandkids stockings. It adds so much to my Christmas decor!!"

2016-09-12

"I was very satisfied with the order I placed for the stocking kit that I will make for my newborn great granddaughter. Thank you for the quick delivery and ease of ordering."

At your service!!

"I have ordered twice from this company and been amazed twice at how fast the delivery time was. And it was the correct order. Definitely a win win for me!"

2016-09-12

the BEST Bucilla Store around!!!

"always friendly sale reminders, great customer service, quick shipping = happy customer!!
keep up the good work!

Exceptional and Speedy service

"I ordered a Christmas stocking on line and it was delivered to Ontario Canada within 5 days. An email was sent on the day it was shipped and I was able to track it the whole way. Very Impressive! I would not hesitate to order from MerryStockings again. They will have my business for years to come. RW"

2016-09-11

Happy Happy Happy

"Love all the items i have got from you.... great gifts"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.