Stores > MerryStockings

• MerryStockings MerryStockings Elite Status

• Address: 1200 Sextant Avenue W.
    • Contact: info@merrystockings.com
    • Phone: 888-764-2271
    • Customer Support: 888-764-2271
    • Business Hours: 9-5 CST Monday thru Friday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-06-29

Exchange...

"Very willing to exchange my order. Very satisfied with service."

2016-06-28

"Loved it and can't wait to see my grandsons face when he uses it thus year"

2016-06-24

It works!

"It's cute and not too difficult! The grandchild will love it!"

2016-06-23

Christmas in June

"I was very impressed with Merry Stockings' selection of stocking kits. Now I can make one for a daughter-in-law who never had one...a good summer project! Thanks for the speedy delivery as we'll. Karen Wines"

2016-06-17

"I love Bucilla felt stocking kits and it was easy to purchase. Thank you!"

2016-06-15

The Merriest place to shop!!!!!

"I have been making stockings for over 30 years and just absolutely love this shop! I love the fact they are able to bring back retired stockings that I was unable to get back then or simply want to make again!
I also love the people who work here and have always been able to get something answered or a problem fixed! They have also gone out of their way to help me with a problem trying someway to get some lost instructions in a stocking kit!
Fantastic company and people! A customer for life!!! Stitch on!

MerryStockings...... A+

"I have ordered from MerryStockings several times and I will keep coming back to them. I love their website, it is very easy to navigate and check out. They send a color catalog with each order which is fun to look at. The only problem is....their items are all so cute I want them all!!!"

Fabulous!!! Amazing!!

"So pleased with this project !! Began working on it once I got it in my hands! Easy directions to follow! Clear diagraming !! Thank you! "

Many Many Stockings

"I have made about 12 or 15 stockings. I am not making them for great grandchildren. I have much success with all the stockings I have gotten from Merry Stockings. I have given a catalog to one of my friends who was having trouble finding the kits to make her grandchildren stockings."

2016-06-14

tradition!!

"This is my 9th stocking to make for my nieces and nephews and a great nephew on the way! 26 years ago I started this tradition and will continue. I enjoy making them while I sit and watch tv. They are so adorable!!"

2016-06-13

Great product

"The directions are clear and mostly easy to follow. This is my third stocking and each one is a little easier."

2016-06-11

A new addition

"Over the years I have made 12 Christmas stockings. I started with my children, added son-in-laws, and grandchildren. We have a new grandson this year and I can't wait to get started! The instructions are easy to follow and everything you need is included in the kit. I love creating these beautiful stockings!"

2016-06-09

"I received the stocking quickly and the web page was easy to navigate!"

2016-06-08

"Great product and service. Keep up the good work."

2016-06-06

"Received my purchase in a very timely manner!"

Share MerryStockings's store rating

MerryStockings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MerryStockings is a merchant member
MerryStockings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.