• MeritLine.com
    • Address: online store for Dvd media,momory,hardware and other computer peripherals and phone accessories.
    • Contact: order@meritline.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"They sent me a HP ink cartridge without a chip and I have been writing emails to them for the last 1 week to get it resolved and they have not responded to my emails. I was trying to either return the defective item or get them to resend the 1 cartridge with a chip. But they have been unresponsive. I was going to file a complaint but wanted to give them a chance first."

"They sell printer cartridges that are empty and then refuse returns! I ordered 3 epson printer cartridges. All 3 were empty or completely dried out. What a ripoff! Don't do business with these thieves. "

"Called to make an address correction and they decided I had to pay ANOTHER $10.00 for them to type 3 numbers, absolute bullshit, will NEVER order from them again."

"Horrible company! Shipped my item to the wrong address and then wouldn't correct. I will never buy anything from them again. Do yourself a favor and stay away!!!"

"Meritline.com sent me a HP 2300 cartridge that was defective. They proceeded to say I needed to clean my printer. The old cartridge was still usable and worked fine. They asked for proof for the bad printing of this cartridge which I supplied several times. They now don't want to replace it and will not give me an RMA # and say that it is EOM cartridge that I must go to the manufacture. The statement says Satisfaction Guarantee!"

This review was modified by SLE_Steve on February 25 2015 07:16:29 PM

"I bought two mouse from their website. When I received the package, very poor condition and lots of cosmetic issues. When I request return, they are not willing to, even I sent them the pictures. I am still working on that. I feel bad about their products and services! "

"Ordered a refurbished keyboard from Meritline that would have cost about $200 brand new for literally a fraction of that price. Meritline shipped right away and I have a fantastic investment! Unlike other stories and reviews, I received confirmation of my order status each step of the way; from when the order was placed, to when it was processed, and then a final shipping notification. Very pleased with Meritline and hope to become a repeat customer. "

This review was modified by tfitch11 on January 23 2015 01:12:37 PM

"Do not ever order anything electronic from them. I waited more than 3 weeks before they shipped the item that they charged me for on day one. By the time it arrived at my home, I was on vacation. I tested it immediately upon returning home and found the product to be defective. When I contacted them, they gave me the run around for several days asking me to try various things (that I had already tried). Then they told me I was past the return window, but could return the product -- at my expense -- for a store credit. When I finally purchased something else, the product arrived incomplete. They wanted me to take digital photos of the box, the item, and numerous other things. I told them I did not have a camera and they acted like it was a requirement -- yet is not in their terms and conditions. Horrible company."

This review was modified by tosserdude on November 05 2014 03:54:31 PM

MeritLine.com User

"Terrible company. I received only 1 of the 2 items I ordered from them and after several discussions with customer service I was told several different things including the second item was returned to them for some reason and then subsequently that it was not returned and that they had proof I received it (I didn't)! They then refused to work with me despite previously being told they would refund the money for the missing item. They were extremely rude after my purchase and completely unhelpful. I have filed a complaint with Google Trusted Stores support. Avoid...."

"Placed an order 8-12. Called on 8-25 to ask the status. Said my purchase was on backorder. I was not informed of this until today.
Said it should be sipping out tomorrow or the next day! 15 days later?!

I don't usually mind waiting for things on backorder, providing I am made aware at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter.

Leaving a customer waiting in the dark, is not good business practice. Hence this review. Get your s**t together. I won't be buying from here anymore. Way to win over a first time buyer...

This review was modified by eurocoffee on August 25 2014 03:14:53 PM

"I was looking for quad [4 disc] dvd cases and I did a search and many sellers but chose Meritline. They had the exact item on sale at $3.99 for 20 or 8.99 for 50, I took the latter. Even with the $14.12 s/h I saved a bundle given the quanity and price from anyone locally and/or online. My order came quickly and was packaged securely with no broken cases. Completely satisfied and Meritline who will be my #1 site for this product. I know they sell a lot more then what I ordered and will check out their other products when I need them. Highly recommend."

"Watch out for high ratings on product listings. MeritLine filters out bad reviews.

I bought several InfiniApps Magnetic CD Slot Mounts (for myself and friends) that turned out to be quite cheap. Two out of the three have broken already and I'm past the 30 day warranty.

I posted a review warning people not to waste their money on this product, but my post was taken down. I am attempting to put one up again. Here's what I wrote the second time around:

Product worked great before it broke. The plastic is very, very cheap and easily breaks from over-tightening, even from gentle use. Once the plastic cracks, you will not be able to mount it and the unit is essentially useless at that point and the warranty on this thing only lasts 30 days. Don't waste your money on this. You can get a 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY elsewhere.

You're not allowed to mention other retailers by name in your review on their site, which I did not. But if you're interested in such a product, look for Magnetos CD mount on Newegg or Amazon.

This review was modified by linkubuspark on July 30 2014 09:52:36 AM

"I wish I had read the reviews of this vendor before my order. I ordered a pair of Bluetooth headphones. The item shows instock and even goes so far as to say :"Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week". I called them today because my item still shows in warehouse. The person on the phone indicated that my headphones were on back order (the site still shows them as in stock). She took my phone number and told me she would get back to me with more information, but I am not holding my breath. I would not recommend buying from this merchant. "

This review was modified by pogiest on July 09 2014 01:24:43 PM

"This was my first time purchasing from Meritline. Just ordered a refurb Logitech mouse. Communication (email) great on initial order but no email when my item shipped. However, it did ship quickly. Order placed late afternoon on 6/26 and it arrived 07/02 via snail mail. Item is as advertised. The only sign it's a refurb is the foot pads show a very slight bit of use. Overall a great transaction and I'm very satisfied."

"I have used Meritline often for years, and have been generally satisfied. Items from Singapore obviously take a couple of weeks to arrive with FREE shipping. A few purchases had short lifetimes, but were cheap enough to gamble on. I rarely purchase items over $20 and had never before contacted "service."

I purchased some double sided emblem tape for $1.99 (Spring of 2014, not 2012 as shown below) and was very pleased. Nothing like ordinary double sided, I used this for car side trim strips, loose door panels, dashboard clocks and reattached the weatherstrip all the way around my van's sliding door. I was glad to see it on sale again with free shipping.

Just as I clicked "confirm" I noticed that expedited shipping had been preselected. This doubled the price and seemed sneaky, but I figured I would just open the confirmation email and click "cancel this order" like Amazon. Couldn't find a "cancel" in the email or on my account page. Had to research how to do it and found you must call a 626 area code number. My long distance is free so I called and of course got a recording and left all the vitals.

30 minutes later and no call back, so I emailed them so it would cancel before it was processed for shipping. I'm still waiting for a call back 18 days later but received a response to my email 12 hours later saying it had been processed and couldn't be cancelled.

No biggy, only $1.99, but I was curious as to whether I had misunderstood the instructions. I found in the fine print that you must keep calling until you talk to someone live. Fine, they DON'T answer the phone, and they WON'T return messages. Good luck with that. The email said I could return the item but I wouldn't fool with that for anything under $20.

Share MeritLine.com's store rating

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member
MeritLine.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!