• Address: online store for Dvd media,momory,hardware and other computer peripherals and phone accessories.
    • Contact: order@meritline.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"I wish I had read the reviews of this vendor before my order. I ordered a pair of Bluetooth headphones. The item shows instock and even goes so far as to say :"Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week". I called them today because my item still shows in warehouse. The person on the phone indicated that my headphones were on back order (the site still shows them as in stock). She took my phone number and told me she would get back to me with more information, but I am not holding my breath. I would not recommend buying from this merchant. "

modified review This review was modified by pogiest on July 09 2014 01:24:43 PM

"This was my first time purchasing from Meritline. Just ordered a refurb Logitech mouse. Communication (email) great on initial order but no email when my item shipped. However, it did ship quickly. Order placed late afternoon on 6/26 and it arrived 07/02 via snail mail. Item is as advertised. The only sign it's a refurb is the foot pads show a very slight bit of use. Overall a great transaction and I'm very satisfied."

"I have used Meritline often for years, and have been generally satisfied. Items from Singapore obviously take a couple of weeks to arrive with FREE shipping. A few purchases had short lifetimes, but were cheap enough to gamble on. I rarely purchase items over $20 and had never before contacted "service."

I purchased some double sided emblem tape for $1.99 (Spring of 2014, not 2012 as shown below) and was very pleased. Nothing like ordinary double sided, I used this for car side trim strips, loose door panels, dashboard clocks and reattached the weatherstrip all the way around my van's sliding door. I was glad to see it on sale again with free shipping.

Just as I clicked "confirm" I noticed that expedited shipping had been preselected. This doubled the price and seemed sneaky, but I figured I would just open the confirmation email and click "cancel this order" like Amazon. Couldn't find a "cancel" in the email or on my account page. Had to research how to do it and found you must call a 626 area code number. My long distance is free so I called and of course got a recording and left all the vitals.

30 minutes later and no call back, so I emailed them so it would cancel before it was processed for shipping. I'm still waiting for a call back 18 days later but received a response to my email 12 hours later saying it had been processed and couldn't be cancelled.

No biggy, only $1.99, but I was curious as to whether I had misunderstood the instructions. I found in the fine print that you must keep calling until you talk to someone live. Fine, they DON'T answer the phone, and they WON'T return messages. Good luck with that. The email said I could return the item but I wouldn't fool with that for anything under $20.

"Let us charge your credit card immediately, and wait for a long long time to ship your product, if ever....
After waiting for 2 weeks, the product has not arrived. Contacted rep and says will ship tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, checked with them, and they say it is backordered and will be in their warehouse next week as the vendor forget to ship some parts. No courtesy email sent to indicate item is back ordered. When mentioned to the rep, they immediately send the item is back ordered email. But wait, shouldnt that email come before the customer has to ask for it? They just plainly ask if you want to cancel the transaction. It is now next week and the item still has not ship.....what can I say....

modified review This review was modified by aldotan on May 01 2014 08:29:33 AM

"What a joke this vendor really is...
Order and payment Apr 11 , contacted CSR to see why they report payment not received , CSR lied that order will ship on 15th , Apr 20th and still nothing shipped and order shows ....Pending Payment.

modified review This review was modified by costco on April 20 2014 05:53:40 PM

"I ordered the nGroove Snap, and magnetic cell phone holder for cars, only to find that it's missing the magnetic badge that it's suppose to come with.
I contacted Meritline to RMA. And I've been playing e-mail tag ever since. I was asked to send pictures of the packaging contents, and even provide proof from the manufacturer's website that it is supposed to be provided. I replied back with the pictures. They responded only with that they will "check for the part if available to send." A week later, no update. So for 3 weeks I was stuck with a product that I can't even use, and they are giving me a hard time trying to RMA it.

modified review This review was modified by divadkha on March 13 2014 12:26:41 AM

"Order 1 small item that was indicated in stock on 2/28. MeritLine is in Southern California, I live in Northern California Sacramento. The item stated in warehouse and will be shipping 3/3 next business day from my order sounds appropriate and fair. 3/5 rolls around item still has not shipped, it wasn't until I e-mailed that magically my item shipped on 3/6. Item bumbled around DHL supposedly until it arrived 3/11/2014 11 full calendar days later to go from So. Cal to Nor Cal. Google trusted stores had to get involved due to rude dismissive this is how long it takes to ship and general uncaring customer service attitude. This just sums up how poor MeritLine is. Do yourself a favor and avoid at any cost."

modified review This review was modified by tebbythetiger on March 11 2014 08:07:50 PM

"Meritline has an extremely poor return policy for defective items. The buyer must pay for return shipping on defective items so your choice is to pay a more to try it again or just cut your losses and keep the defective item."

modified review This review was modified by SanAn on February 13 2014 11:08:43 AM

"The seller claims to have shipped two packages from China, once on 10/17/2013, and again on 12/24/2013.

Neither package ever arrived. Meanwhile, dozens of other parcels arrived at my residence in Phoenix during the same period, from multiple carriers, without any issues whatsoever.

The probability of two independent shipments going missing due to "shipper error" is remote. What's more, the seller's refusal to refund my $12.99 leads me to believe this to be a case of fraud.

I have escalated this incident to the following authorities:

(1) my bank
(2) the Paypal fraud & claims department
(3) the Google Trusted Stores Program
(4) StellaService.com

modified review This review was modified by kwitte on February 04 2014 11:15:39 AM

"ordered $12 of earhones, and they shipped to old address. The would not reship or give me credit. I had been a customer for over 15 years, hundreds of $$$ spent, and they acted like it was my fault. Never again. I knew the items came from Asia, so was expecting long ship time. When I finally asked, it was too late for paypal to help."

modified review This review was modified by jaqstok on January 18 2014 03:12:19 PM

Youngstown's Avatar
Naperville

"We had a hard time trying to update our password. We contacted them via phone and it was resolved in no time. The wait period was fast. Beforehand, we had filled out a form online, that was resolved within 4 hour or less; however, we had already reset it over the phone.

One thing we really like about this company, they will let you know the location from where your items will ship and how long it would possibly take to arrive at your location (China, US, ect.)

"Placed an order with Meritline and was billed the same day. I called 8 days later as their site showed my order was still in the w/h. I was told that my order had been b/o but it would ship today. I was billed for an order they did not even have in stock and was never contacted to see if I still wanted this order. Received an e-mail saying my order would be here in 5-7 business days, but I'm sure not going to hold my breath. Terrible company and customer service. "

"If you want to buy excuses and listen to lies..this is the place to go!"

modified review This review was modified by Richo8221 on December 13 2013 01:45:53 PM

"Misled by deceptive item description (Meritline copy name brand specs and paste to inferior item). Received a dollar-store quality trimmer with far lesser specs, after I ordered Qty 4 name-brand Micro Touch Max Personal Trimmer for $4.95 ea. Customer service says "item delivered is item described." "

modified review This review was modified by JstWatchn6 on December 01 2013 01:50:06 PM

"I ordered what was specified as printable CDs from meritline and when I received them they were not printable....when I contacted them I was told that they were only printable on thermal printers and not on ink jet printers (which is what 91% of people use including myself). After that I was told I ordered the wrong CDs...of course I would not have ordered the wrong CDs if meritline simply specified them as thermal printable in the item description in the first place. Aside from that, I had to contact them initially over 3 times just to verify my shipping address before they sent out my order....the wrong order....not good business."

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member
MeritLine.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!