• Address: online store for Dvd media,momory,hardware and other computer peripherals and phone accessories.
    • Contact: order@meritline.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

MeritLine.com User

"Terrible company. I received only 1 of the 2 items I ordered from them and after several discussions with customer service I was told several different things including the second item was returned to them for some reason and then subsequently that it was not returned and that they had proof I received it (I didn't)! They then refused to work with me despite previously being told they would refund the money for the missing item. They were extremely rude after my purchase and completely unhelpful. I have filed a complaint with Google Trusted Stores support. Avoid...."

"Placed an order 8-12. Called on 8-25 to ask the status. Said my purchase was on backorder. I was not informed of this until today.
Said it should be sipping out tomorrow or the next day! 15 days later?!

I don't usually mind waiting for things on backorder, providing I am made aware at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter.

Leaving a customer waiting in the dark, is not good business practice. Hence this review. Get your s**t together. I won't be buying from here anymore. Way to win over a first time buyer...

modified review This review was modified by eurocoffee on August 25 2014 03:14:53 PM

"I was looking for quad [4 disc] dvd cases and I did a search and many sellers but chose Meritline. They had the exact item on sale at $3.99 for 20 or 8.99 for 50, I took the latter. Even with the $14.12 s/h I saved a bundle given the quanity and price from anyone locally and/or online. My order came quickly and was packaged securely with no broken cases. Completely satisfied and Meritline who will be my #1 site for this product. I know they sell a lot more then what I ordered and will check out their other products when I need them. Highly recommend."

"Watch out for high ratings on product listings. MeritLine filters out bad reviews.

I bought several InfiniApps Magnetic CD Slot Mounts (for myself and friends) that turned out to be quite cheap. Two out of the three have broken already and I'm past the 30 day warranty.

I posted a review warning people not to waste their money on this product, but my post was taken down. I am attempting to put one up again. Here's what I wrote the second time around:

Product worked great before it broke. The plastic is very, very cheap and easily breaks from over-tightening, even from gentle use. Once the plastic cracks, you will not be able to mount it and the unit is essentially useless at that point and the warranty on this thing only lasts 30 days. Don't waste your money on this. You can get a 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY elsewhere.

You're not allowed to mention other retailers by name in your review on their site, which I did not. But if you're interested in such a product, look for Magnetos CD mount on Newegg or Amazon.

modified review This review was modified by linkubuspark on July 30 2014 09:52:36 AM

"I wish I had read the reviews of this vendor before my order. I ordered a pair of Bluetooth headphones. The item shows instock and even goes so far as to say :"Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week". I called them today because my item still shows in warehouse. The person on the phone indicated that my headphones were on back order (the site still shows them as in stock). She took my phone number and told me she would get back to me with more information, but I am not holding my breath. I would not recommend buying from this merchant. "

modified review This review was modified by pogiest on July 09 2014 01:24:43 PM

"This was my first time purchasing from Meritline. Just ordered a refurb Logitech mouse. Communication (email) great on initial order but no email when my item shipped. However, it did ship quickly. Order placed late afternoon on 6/26 and it arrived 07/02 via snail mail. Item is as advertised. The only sign it's a refurb is the foot pads show a very slight bit of use. Overall a great transaction and I'm very satisfied."

"I have used Meritline often for years, and have been generally satisfied. Items from Singapore obviously take a couple of weeks to arrive with FREE shipping. A few purchases had short lifetimes, but were cheap enough to gamble on. I rarely purchase items over $20 and had never before contacted "service."

I purchased some double sided emblem tape for $1.99 (Spring of 2014, not 2012 as shown below) and was very pleased. Nothing like ordinary double sided, I used this for car side trim strips, loose door panels, dashboard clocks and reattached the weatherstrip all the way around my van's sliding door. I was glad to see it on sale again with free shipping.

Just as I clicked "confirm" I noticed that expedited shipping had been preselected. This doubled the price and seemed sneaky, but I figured I would just open the confirmation email and click "cancel this order" like Amazon. Couldn't find a "cancel" in the email or on my account page. Had to research how to do it and found you must call a 626 area code number. My long distance is free so I called and of course got a recording and left all the vitals.

30 minutes later and no call back, so I emailed them so it would cancel before it was processed for shipping. I'm still waiting for a call back 18 days later but received a response to my email 12 hours later saying it had been processed and couldn't be cancelled.

No biggy, only $1.99, but I was curious as to whether I had misunderstood the instructions. I found in the fine print that you must keep calling until you talk to someone live. Fine, they DON'T answer the phone, and they WON'T return messages. Good luck with that. The email said I could return the item but I wouldn't fool with that for anything under $20.

"Let us charge your credit card immediately, and wait for a long long time to ship your product, if ever....
After waiting for 2 weeks, the product has not arrived. Contacted rep and says will ship tomorrow. When tomorrow comes, checked with them, and they say it is backordered and will be in their warehouse next week as the vendor forget to ship some parts. No courtesy email sent to indicate item is back ordered. When mentioned to the rep, they immediately send the item is back ordered email. But wait, shouldnt that email come before the customer has to ask for it? They just plainly ask if you want to cancel the transaction. It is now next week and the item still has not ship.....what can I say....

modified review This review was modified by aldotan on May 01 2014 08:29:33 AM

"What a joke this vendor really is...
Order and payment Apr 11 , contacted CSR to see why they report payment not received , CSR lied that order will ship on 15th , Apr 20th and still nothing shipped and order shows ....Pending Payment.

modified review This review was modified by costco on April 20 2014 05:53:40 PM

"I ordered the nGroove Snap, and magnetic cell phone holder for cars, only to find that it's missing the magnetic badge that it's suppose to come with.
I contacted Meritline to RMA. And I've been playing e-mail tag ever since. I was asked to send pictures of the packaging contents, and even provide proof from the manufacturer's website that it is supposed to be provided. I replied back with the pictures. They responded only with that they will "check for the part if available to send." A week later, no update. So for 3 weeks I was stuck with a product that I can't even use, and they are giving me a hard time trying to RMA it.

modified review This review was modified by divadkha on March 13 2014 12:26:41 AM

"Order 1 small item that was indicated in stock on 2/28. MeritLine is in Southern California, I live in Northern California Sacramento. The item stated in warehouse and will be shipping 3/3 next business day from my order sounds appropriate and fair. 3/5 rolls around item still has not shipped, it wasn't until I e-mailed that magically my item shipped on 3/6. Item bumbled around DHL supposedly until it arrived 3/11/2014 11 full calendar days later to go from So. Cal to Nor Cal. Google trusted stores had to get involved due to rude dismissive this is how long it takes to ship and general uncaring customer service attitude. This just sums up how poor MeritLine is. Do yourself a favor and avoid at any cost."

modified review This review was modified by tebbythetiger on March 11 2014 08:07:50 PM

"Meritline has an extremely poor return policy for defective items. The buyer must pay for return shipping on defective items so your choice is to pay a more to try it again or just cut your losses and keep the defective item."

modified review This review was modified by SanAn on February 13 2014 11:08:43 AM

"The seller claims to have shipped two packages from China, once on 10/17/2013, and again on 12/24/2013.

Neither package ever arrived. Meanwhile, dozens of other parcels arrived at my residence in Phoenix during the same period, from multiple carriers, without any issues whatsoever.

The probability of two independent shipments going missing due to "shipper error" is remote. What's more, the seller's refusal to refund my $12.99 leads me to believe this to be a case of fraud.

I have escalated this incident to the following authorities:

(1) my bank
(2) the Paypal fraud & claims department
(3) the Google Trusted Stores Program
(4) StellaService.com

modified review This review was modified by kwitte on February 04 2014 11:15:39 AM

"ordered $12 of earhones, and they shipped to old address. The would not reship or give me credit. I had been a customer for over 15 years, hundreds of $$$ spent, and they acted like it was my fault. Never again. I knew the items came from Asia, so was expecting long ship time. When I finally asked, it was too late for paypal to help."

modified review This review was modified by jaqstok on January 18 2014 03:12:19 PM

Youngstown's Avatar
Naperville

"We had a hard time trying to update our password. We contacted them via phone and it was resolved in no time. The wait period was fast. Beforehand, we had filled out a form online, that was resolved within 4 hour or less; however, we had already reset it over the phone.

One thing we really like about this company, they will let you know the location from where your items will ship and how long it would possibly take to arrive at your location (China, US, ect.)

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member
MeritLine.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!