MeritLine.com Reviews - meritline.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.83/10 4,703 reviews

MeritLine.com is not a merchant member
MeritLine.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (4,789)

"Order 1 small item that was indicated in stock on 2/28. MeritLine is in Southern California, I live in Northern California Sacramento. The item stated in warehouse and will be shipping 3/3 next business day from my order sounds appropriate and fair. 3/5 rolls around item still has not shipped, it wasn't until I e-mailed that magically my item shipped on 3/6. Item bumbled around DHL supposedly until it arrived 3/11/2014 11 full calendar days later to go from So. Cal to Nor Cal. Google trusted stores had to get involved due to rude dismissive this is how long it takes to ship and general uncaring customer service attitude. This just sums up how poor MeritLine is. Do yourself a favor and avoid at any cost."

modified review This review was modified by tebbythetiger on March 11 2014 08:07:50 PM

Rating 4/102/5

"Meritline has an extremely poor return policy for defective items. The buyer must pay for return shipping on defective items so your choice is to pay a more to try it again or just cut your losses and keep the defective item."

modified review This review was modified by SanAn on February 13 2014 11:08:43 AM

"The seller claims to have shipped two packages from China, once on 10/17/2013, and again on 12/24/2013.

Neither package ever arrived. Meanwhile, dozens of other parcels arrived at my residence in Phoenix during the same period, from multiple carriers, without any issues whatsoever.

The probability of two independent shipments going missing due to "shipper error" is remote. What's more, the seller's refusal to refund my $12.99 leads me to believe this to be a case of fraud.

I have escalated this incident to the following authorities:

(1) my bank
(2) the Paypal fraud & claims department
(3) the Google Trusted Stores Program
(4) StellaService.com

modified review This review was modified by kwitte on February 04 2014 11:15:39 AM

"ordered $12 of earhones, and they shipped to old address. The would not reship or give me credit. I had been a customer for over 15 years, hundreds of $$$ spent, and they acted like it was my fault. Never again. I knew the items came from Asia, so was expecting long ship time. When I finally asked, it was too late for paypal to help."

modified review This review was modified by jaqstok on January 18 2014 03:12:19 PM
Youngstown's Avatar
Naperville

"We had a hard time trying to update our password. We contacted them via phone and it was resolved in no time. The wait period was fast. Beforehand, we had filled out a form online, that was resolved within 4 hour or less; however, we had already reset it over the phone.

One thing we really like about this company, they will let you know the location from where your items will ship and how long it would possibly take to arrive at your location (China, US, ect.)

"Placed an order with Meritline and was billed the same day. I called 8 days later as their site showed my order was still in the w/h. I was told that my order had been b/o but it would ship today. I was billed for an order they did not even have in stock and was never contacted to see if I still wanted this order. Received an e-mail saying my order would be here in 5-7 business days, but I'm sure not going to hold my breath. Terrible company and customer service. "

"If you want to buy excuses and listen to lies..this is the place to go!"

modified review This review was modified by Richo8221 on December 13 2013 01:45:53 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"Misled by deceptive item description (Meritline copy name brand specs and paste to inferior item). Received a dollar-store quality trimmer with far lesser specs, after I ordered Qty 4 name-brand Micro Touch Max Personal Trimmer for $4.95 ea. Customer service says "item delivered is item described." "

modified review This review was modified by JstWatchn6 on December 01 2013 01:50:06 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered what was specified as printable CDs from meritline and when I received them they were not printable....when I contacted them I was told that they were only printable on thermal printers and not on ink jet printers (which is what 91% of people use including myself). After that I was told I ordered the wrong CDs...of course I would not have ordered the wrong CDs if meritline simply specified them as thermal printable in the item description in the first place. Aside from that, I had to contact them initially over 3 times just to verify my shipping address before they sent out my order....the wrong order....not good business."

"Beware!!
They don't have something called Customer Service or at least they don't get it.
If you must buy from them use PayPal to be protected, however I think PayPal will stop dealing with them after the huge number of complaints.
I don't recommend dealing with them and would prefer Ebay for cheap stuff they have on their website.

"Ordered an item and the USPS site shows it delivered, but I did not receive it. For sure it went to another house and the neighbors here do not cough-up errant packages faithfully.
I sent 4 requests to Meritline to resend the item, and they keep telling me to go knock on the neighborhood doors to find the package or go the the local USPS and find out where the package went.
Are you kidding me??? What a joke!
Good luck dealing with this company. I highly recommend avoiding MERITLINE.

modified review This review was modified by jerryn21 on October 17 2013 04:11:54 PM

"this is just a spam site to take the money from customer.. i saw if from google ads and i fked myself :(
Order number was also not provided.

"Ordered a watch. took a few weeks to arrive from china. And it arrived dead. contacted CS about refund/replacement. guess what, i was actually asked to replace the batteries myself and check if it worked. i thought i had paid for the working product. didn't expect to be asked to fix the broken thing myself. besides, i am neither a watch-smith, nor do i have tools to fix the watch. When I replied I did not wish to fix it and wanted a refund instead, they just dropped the case and didn't bother to respond. since when is the customer expected to pay for presumably a new (and damaged) product, have it delivered broken, and fix it, too!! don't waste your money. Oh yes, it was Julie....again....who was the CS rep. Seems everyone is a "Julie" who works there.

I also submitted a one-star negative review on their product page after this bad experience, which was promptly removed without any explanation, as expected!!

modified review This review was modified by Kayan on September 14 2013 06:09:27 PM

"This is kind of joke service.
No ANY info about order sent, their website shows SHIPPED , then CANCELED due to out of stock. Wait over week for refund, had to open case at PayPal. It's rather scam website than real seller - KEEP AWAY !

"Great customer service! I ordered a (refurbished) wireless keyboard/mouse combo. The keyboard was defective upon receipt, but Meritline quickly replaced it with another set. Quick to respond and resolved the issue. A+"

modified review This review was modified by frank-v on September 01 2013 01:46:58 PM