• Merimobiles

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

"about Original Xiaomi MiKey Magical Button:
good quality,works as expected!
works as an antena for the radio,too.
tested with xiaomi redmi.

modified review This review was modified by xnikos on March 04 2015 02:58:03 AM

"I bought a Xiaomi Piston, good product, great quality and 100% Genuine, provided tracking number and good support "

"I ordered some technologic equipment by means of Merimobiles e-commerce website.
The package was shipped but never arrived at destination: instead it returned to sender, due to mail delivery problems (it can happen sometimes).
The bad thing is that the customer care made me fake promises for two months, but no package was ever re-shipped.
After three months I consider my money gone by now, and I suggest to avoid buying from Merimobiles simply because if something goes wrong with the delivery, than the customer service does not help you at all, and most probably you will lose your money.

modified review This review was modified by gvecchiar on March 03 2015 05:16:47 AM

"Product: Original Xiaomi MI Wireless Router Mini

Yes, the menus are all in Chinese, but that's a minor inconvenience for what you're getting here. Really powerful router, loads of features and very easy to set up. Just follow instructions here, http://en.miui.com/thread-64391-1-1.html, and you'll be up and running in no time. Highly recommended.

Merimobiles have online chat support available, and they are very responsive. In a world where a lot of companies sell fake Xiaomi products, I'm very happy to know that Merimobiles sell only the genuine ones.

modified review This review was modified by drooski on February 13 2015 07:12:45 AM

"My order was Xiaomi Red rice Note 4 g. Excellent phone and I enjoy every minute of it. Everything works! Merimobiles have great Customer support, low prices of the phones. I really like how thay care about their customers after ordering, they want to hear their feedback.
I am going to order again

"Ordered an InFocus M2 from Merimobiles. Chose them over several sellers offering this phone at similar prices because of good feedback reviews on several sites. All went well. Got an email from them regarding my colour choice and then followed the progress through Singpost and Canadapost websites. I am very happy with the phone and the service."

modified review This review was modified by Stephen14 on February 11 2015 09:05:21 AM

"I ordered a phone from Merimobiles after watching a phone review on a youtube video which recommended Merimobiles. I took a chance and was very happy with the results. I ordered the phone after chatting with a customer service rep via the website. After answering a few questions I placed my order. The phone came exactly as I ordered it and any questions I had about the phone I was able to contact Merimobiles tech support.

Summary of Merimobiles:
-Great prices
-Great services before and after the sale

"Product: MEIZU MX4: La pagina merimobiles ha sido muy rápida en el envió y en cuanto al Smartphone meizu mx4 32gb es estupendo súper rápido y de aspectos muy buenos. El paquete llego en perfecto estado y bien empaquetado. MeriMobiles es una excelente pagina y se las recomiendo sin dudarlo. Saludos!"

"Merimobiles is a fantastic site. great delivery time and great service. I had cracked the screen on my phone after only a few weeks receiving it, I was provided with great service and my screen was repaired. Shipped back to Mermobiles office from Ireland to China and received the phone back in great condition. The techhelp has impressed me a lot. Quick responses to my emails and always have a solution to any problems. Ace has been very helpful. Thank you all at Merimobiles :) "

"Dont think these guys have anything in stock. They do a back to back order. Customer service person is not upto the mark with latest information. They promise things without getting a commitment from operations. Not a good experience."

modified review This review was modified by NitinJain15 on January 30 2015 03:03:50 AM

"Hello, I am from Peru and I bought a Xiaomi Mi4 from Merimobiles. The entire shopping process was very good. Nice feedback I you have any questions. Singapore EMS Speedpost was amazing fast. Please dont use China EMS because you will probably suffer a big delay with their security rules. "

"headphones came quick and are very nice and sound great, they are authentic, love the fabric cord and the sound is absolutely stunning."

"It;s really amazing!!
Very good product and excellent value for money!
xiaomi pistons are the best pair of headphones that you can get for this price range up to 50$
Package is very well built and they feel very good in you hand.
Everything as expected, thank you merimobiles, recommended to everyone

"I have ordered several times from Merimobiles and have always been pleased with there prices and products. I am sure that I will be using there services again in the future especially now that they have opened a European distribution centre. I would advise anyone to give them a try I sure they would not be disappointed. "

modified review This review was modified by ColinCjs on January 19 2015 10:28:45 AM

"3 months and still waiting for product..."

modified review This review was modified by 3monthwait on January 02 2015 01:15:19 PM

Share Merimobiles's store rating

Merimobiles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Merimobiles is not a merchant member
Merimobiles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!