Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.20/10 216 reviews

Merimobiles is a merchant member
    Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Merimobiles contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

"HI!i buy the xiaomi pistons and the xiaomi power bank in 03/08/2014 with singapore post for Greece! The packet quite slow to come ( in 04/14/2014) but it came with safety!the product are original and and they operate perfect!! I will trust your site again about my purchase!It would be great to put more mobile brands and tablets but also other accessories (cables, earphones, batteries etc) In the GREEK WAREHOUSE! Thank u very much merimobiles!!!"

"Initially I had a rough ride with merimobiles.com.
I had ordered Vibe Z and wanted for 10 days and there was no Communication.and at the end they said there is no stock.
I got frustrated and cancelled the order.
Jay had helped me through the cancellation, I got the money back in 3 days.

Jay again mailed me the next week saying they had stock and can ship the phone immediately, so I took a chance and he made sure the phone was immediately shipped.
I took DHL delivery option and got the delivery in 3 days (India-Hyderabad).

Jay was extremely helpful in cancellation of first order and also re-order.

"Quite unhappy with my overall experience. Was looking for a cheap smartphone to replace my ageing Nexus S. Found Merimobiles because they had a warehouse in Canada. Ordered the Elephone P7 Mini because it was cheap and they said they had stock in Canada. Turns out they didn't have stock. I asked to cancel the order and switch to a different phone model. At this point they basically kept me hostage, refusing to answer when I asked about a refund and just asking me to place my next order, that I will only be charged the difference. I did place another order for the Umi X1 Pro (so, so phone, feels cheap). They ended up charging me fully for both orders. After 2 full weeks, I still haven't received a cent back for my first cancelled order, and Visa says they have received no request to refund my money. On the bright side, they screwed up my order and rooted my phone for free! The case they supplied is a generic piece of pleather garbage with the camera hole hand punched into it. Very unlikely to order anything but a replacement battery from them. Took an extra 2 days to process my order than maximum time advertised. 2 weeks to deliver to Canada from time of purchase, and I paid for expedited shipping with EMS. The whole time, there was no tracking info. EMS said they didn't have any data on the order. I was surprised to eventually see it in my mailbox! Can't recommend them to anyone. Don't be fooled by their North American presence, it comes from China same as every other site.

-In response-

Ordered Mar 30, shipped Apr 4th according to your records... 5 business days. Visa says they haven't seen the refund request, that's all I'm going off of. Your website said the Elephone P7 Mini was in stock in Canada at the time. It allowed me to select Canada Post as a shipping option. When I was notified it wasn't actually in Canada, that's when I cancelled the transaction and ordered the X1 Pro instead, I knew that one wasn't in Canada. I'll keep an eye out for my refund. I appreciate the live support on the website and e-mail responses, but it always resulted in a dead end when I tried to resolve these issues ahead of time. If these issues had been resolved, I would have felt no need to post my grievances here. I don't know how you got the tracking info to work, my EMS tracking always brought up no information. Thanks for correcting the tone of your response. I know many people have positive experiences with you, unfortunately mine wasn't one of them.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-12-2014

merimobiles, Merimobiles rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do not have this item in Canada, all items that we had in the Canada warehouse. All items that we had in the Canada warehouse we're on the Canada warehouse page and this is not one of them. That was well indicated on the website.

You placed the order on March 31st and as stated on the website this item ships in 2-3 Business we shipped it on the 3rd business days which was april 3rd on April 4th you received your tracking number. Your Item shipped on april 3rd and was delivered on the following week on april 11,I have copied the tracking information below, the item was traceable the whole time here: http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=EM801152066SG

Your order 72286 has been refunded, the refund will appear on your next credit card billing invoice, the refund confirmation # is Y:RETURN:1e9132f:::NNN, I have sent it to you via email.

We did root the phone for free, we though this would be a little gesture that you might appreciate.

We understand that you may not be entirely happy with the transaction, however the fact remains this item was not available in the Canada Warehouse, we're not sure where you got this information, and the item was delivered to you well within the advertised time.

We sincerely apologize if we did not meet your expectations, we take this opportunity to see how we can improve our service.

Best Regards

Merimobiles Service Team

Destination Country - Canada:Tracking Consuming:3042 Millisecond
2014-04-11 12:07, MILTON, Item successfully delivered 1498
2014-04-11 12:07, Signature image recorded for Online viewing 20, G CAMPBELL
2014-04-11 08:13, MILTON, Item out for delivery 0174
2014-04-11 06:36, MILTON, Item processed at local delivery facility Learn More The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications. 0170
2014-04-10 11:22, MISSISSAUGA, Item processed 0100
2014-04-09 16:37, RICHMOND, Item processed 0104
2014-04-09 13:03, VANCOUVER, Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing 0910
2014-04-09 09:35, VANCOUVER, Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing. 0700
2014-04-07 16:38, SGSING,Singapore, International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada 4202
2014-04-07 15:38, International item mailed in originating country 4000
2014-04-08 03:07, Handover to Airline
2014-04-07 23:18, Acknowledged at Transit Centre
2014-04-07 19:54, Processing at Air Transit Center
2014-04-07 15:10, Processing at Sorting Centre
2014-04-04 09:24, Pending shipment from Merchant/Shipper”

IT IS ONE OF THE WORST PHONE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. AND THE ONLINE SELLER IS EVEN WORSE . HE SAYS IT IS DUTY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE QUALITY AND NOT THE SELLER????
I WONDER HOW A OVERSEAS BUYER CAN JUDGE?
BATTERY BACK WORST EVER!!
CHARGER NOT WORKING!!!
CHARGING PIN LOOSE SO HAVE TO HOLD PIN TO CHARGE !!
WHAT MORE DO YOU ASK FROM SUCH PHONEY COMPANIES!!

“Thank you for taking the time to post your review DR Neeraj Malhorta

We do quality control on all devices prior to shipping them is it our responsibility, we never claimed otherwise.
The Network for the 2G and 3G yes of course you have to verify that its compatible with your service provider it is the normal thing to do when you purchase a smartphone.

We provided you with quick and timely replies to all your queries our service has been right up there. If you do not like the H9008 Smartphone product, we understand you can always return it for an exchange, however it's not a reason to make inaccurate claims about a seller.

It is our pleasure to serve you

Best Regards

Merimobiles Service Team”

"I was disheartened when I ordered something from another site and waited for months and claimed from paypal and got money back. Trust me Merimobiles are the best. Nicely packed, everything as mentioned. Awesome device Mlais mx69T pro. I am in love with it. And special thanks to CJ, Jerlyn and shipment guys. I never felt, I am lost. 24/7 chat support is fabulous. And I felt, my voice is listened and for my each and every worry, they have handled me. I felt as if my friends and cousins are handling me. Keep up the good work and may you guys grow even more.......... All the best !!!"

merimobiles, Merimobiles rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to post a review its well appreciated, its been a pleasure serving you

Merimobiles Service Team”

"Merimobiles provided me excellent communication with patience and real assistance.They answered every single time to my every single quenstion.They did their best at all my requests,and upgraded the shipping of my package to EMS for free,without even to tell them.The phone delivered in Sat.22/3/2014 to me in a very safe nice packaging and performs perfect..!I m very pleased from Merimobiles they re pure professionals+++ !
Well done Merimobiles...!! :)

Merimobiles Service Team”

"merimobile is the best company for phones for me, i'm very satisfied with service and price, I live in italy, and here too are shop that selling phones, but the very good price, assistence and service has merimobile, all the people who want to buy a phone, I recommend merimobile 5 stars "

"Review after received the products:
Like I already explained the process of delivery between Merimobiles and DHL is not clear. The result is I received my products the 20th of March so 15 days after the order.

If I need, maybe I will pass again by Merimobiles because there are good points even some bad:
Good:
- Website clear with very good prices,
- Very efficient service with a lot of support. If you have a question, there is always someone to answer.
- The packaging of product was good with invoice to pay less tax.

Bad:
- Delay of delivery,
- No information about the change of delivery service. I paid for EMS and the product was send with DHL. I chose EMS because I knew i will pay tax for sure with DHL that I did effectively.

. For the moment I'm dispointed with Merimobiles service:
Ordered passed since the 5 of march for a Zopo ZP998 and since even Merimobiles announced me the shipping the 10 of march, DHL told me the didn't have the product "Awaiting fullfilment".
Another strange thing is I asked for a ship with EMS and not DHL which is more expensive.
According to my opinion, Merimobiles sells products without stock and announced it shipped to block the order with a DHL number.

The good things:
the chat even they tell everything is ok,
the price and the website.

Merimobiles Service Team”

"When trying to buy overseas seller there is always the worry about getting the right product and technical assistance.

Merimobiles team provides the right assistance in choosing the product, quick and correct delivery and providing tech help post delivery.

Had couple of experience with merimobiles and they are proved the trust. Good Job...

"When shopping from a reseller outside of your country your biggest challenge is not but the item (even though some companies fall at this stage).. the biggest challenge is when you start having technical problems with the item because you have to communicate with the seller, arrange & pay for the item to get shipped and wait sometimes for months before get the item fixed or replaced..

So when the I have xiaomi Mi3 phone I have ordered from merimobiles developed a fault only days after receiving it I was expecting a big hassle only to surprised that I am dealing with a company which truly value it's customers.. the staff are very professional and friendly and I had no problem sending the phone back and then getting the offer to either get it fixed, replaced or a full refund !!
they even offered me shipping compensation (some companies here in UK need to learn a thing or two about how to provide great customer service)

Throughout the journey I have been kept updated and got the issue resolved hassle free..

big thanks to you guys.. you did great job :)

Finally, would I recommend them ? absloutely 100%

Merimobiles Service Team”

"I got the HUAWEI G700 dual sim. The phone arrived in time after 20 days without customs (Singapore Post). I would buy again from this shop. Thanks Merimobiles !!!"

Merimobiles Service Team”

"All the staff is contained by professionals for sure. I faced great communication, immediate and accurate answers to my questions and also a lot of help from them till I received my parcel. I placed an order for Meizu MX3 on February 5th during their holidays for the Chinese New Year and they sent the phone as they promised on February 10th. It took only 9 days from the time they delivered the package to Singapore Post till the day I received my order. Exceptional service from them without problems at all. My package was very well packed and protected and they sent me free of charge a car charger(as stated on their homepage) and charger adapter. For sure I will prefer Merimobiles if I order sometime in the future."

Merimobiles Service Team”

"These guys are 100% professionals... They offer great items , on really great prices. Announced IN STOCK means there is in stock...not a kind of kidding like other shops that offered in stock and after ordered email you to wait.. Got my phone in dates ,great condition of package etc..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , especially comparing with other web shops from China.....Many thanks guys!"

Merimobiles Service Team”

"Recently bought a Hauwei Y511 for a very good price from Merimobiles and upon receiving the phone, I realized that it did not have a keyboard installed .... weird, right? I emailed tech support at Merimobiles and they replied promptly with an attachment file which I added to my phone and now it works perfectly. PROFESSIONAL and COURTEOUS ..... I have already ordered another phone for my wife, a ZTE V956. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MERIMOBILES"

"Hi everyone, I recently bought a ZTE N909 smartphone, it is a great phone, but made for chinese market, so supposedly doesnt work on 3G in europe.

The phone came to me pretty fast, around 15 days, which is normal, and on the first go it didnt work on GSM at all... It was somehow locked, and didnt use GSM selection, it was set to CDMA, and no other oprions. I immideately sent messages to merimobiles support, and ZTE support, the first answer was from merimobiles, they said if i tried factory reset, and sent me also a link for a flashing program and a working rom, after that the phone works great, even has the option for WCDMA, dont know if it work , the phone was for a friend, but it is a great phone.
The ZTE support said the next day that the phone is locked and needs to be unlocked. :))

The merimobiles were very polite, great english, easy understading, and i was thrilled how fast it went, i was very suprised, and happy because of that.

I would recommend them to everyone, as they shown me that they care about their customers... Thank you merimobiles...