Stores > Merimobiles

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

"Horrible experience with merimobiles.com. I am yet to receive the invoice for the purchase of my mobile to claim the Norton low price claim. Also there is lack of communication between different departments for which customer like me suffers."

"Great company and quality customer service.i would recommended this company."

This review was modified by Jessicadement on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I ordered the UMI Zero but it was not available so I had contact with the horrible customer service. First they tried to sell me another phone for one week. That was quite okay but a little stressing because I just wanted a refund. They told me that they are going to refund me, but until now I have not got my money back. I am definitely not going to buy anything at Merimobiles again!"

This review was modified by mi_ka on November 13 2015 09:22:01 AM

"3 weeks after payment, still no phone, no tracking and no false information from them.

Order a phone from them, that they said was in stock. The promised to ship within 2-5 business days. After 5 business days I get a message that it is not in stock in the selected color, and offered a different color. As I only want the color ordered, I ask them to cancel.

E-mail's back and forth for 4-5 days where I ask to cancel, and they keep offering me a new color. When I insist on cancelling the order, the suddenly have the phone in stock and say that the have shipped it the same day. Only the cannot provide a tracking number....

Now after 3 weeks from my payment, still no phone and no tracking number. I guess I have to open a PayPal claim :-(

Most disappointing thing about the service is that the keep lying and you cannot trust what they tell you - really frustrating!

"I bought the Xiaomi mi4

"Incredible Service ! Most reduced expense ! Brief Service ! Snappy Delivery !

Item reach on time ! also, Great Product obviously !

The item is 100% unique and works extraordinary.. This is my first shopping on this site and i will be shopping again

"I am very satisfy with their service, the goods i bought was very good, just like how they describe it and there staff are very awesome, happy to come back again and buy goods from you guys again."

""This spot is the best. I'd give it all the more then 5 stars on the off chance that I could! They are well disposed, quick, modest and super helpful. I've been in here a few times and is dependably truly supportive.""

"Incredible Service ! Most reduced expense ! Brief Service ! Snappy Delivery !

Item reach on time ! also, Great Product obviously ! This is the thing that all need when purchasing item uncommonly from abroad !

Much thanks to you Merimobiles for your administration !"

I have spent the last year trying to get my faulty phone fix by this unreliable company who supplied it to me. Basically from day one the phone switches it self off when slightly tapped on the side or just randomly.
i have sent the phone back TWICE to them at my cost, both times they promised me it was fixed, but has come back exactly the same both time.
A person from Merimobiles Service Team (cant mention his name) is the person I have been in contact with about 12 + emails over the year, promised me this would be fixed and I would get refund for postage cost.... BUT NOTHING, no working phone and no refund for postage.
I was then asked to email the manager directly by the service team person, this was over two weeks ago and again nothing.
I have a broken phone and have spent probably £50 in postage.
I am appalled with them, they just don't care once they have taken your money.

""buy the Xiaomi mi4 from Merimobiles and i am content with the time conveyance and the cost.. The item is 100% unique and works extraordinary.. This is not my first shoping on this site and i will shoping again there"

"7 mode 1600 Lumen Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight
[Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer]
Product: 7 mode 1600 Lumen Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch Zoom Lamp Light
Posted By: Dennis
Small size and adjustable beam that is both very bright and adjustable to be very wide makes it very handy. It appears to be solidly constructed with a sealed but easy to operate control button at the rear that makes it easy to handle if using the FBI position. I only rated it a 4 instead of a five because a bump to the front with its telescoping power zoom instead of a twist zoom takes it out of spot and into wide beam.

"I contacted with Merimobiles and They wrote to me about solve the problem!I'm waiting now"

"This place is the best. I'd give it 6 stars if I could! They are friendly, fast, inexpensive and super convenient. I've been in here several times and is always really helpful."

""I had been an infrequent shopper of Merimobiles and never had a bad experience. Admittedly, I did my research on the products before ordering and I typically was only shopping for mobile phones but the prices were good, always arrived in good condition and in a reasonable time "

"Ordered item not from EU Warehouse, they shipped from EU warehouse anyways so I wouldnt have to pay custom and tax fees! Waited a bit longer but this was a small price to pay.
Also communication is fast and very to-the-point. The tech assistance is not just reading some manual, they seem to give real answers

Share Merimobiles's store rating

Merimobiles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Merimobiles is a merchant member
Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.