Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10

"Ordered a tablet and Lenovo smartphone from merimobiles. Of course they asked me to upgrade the shipping method to DHL which costed me 20 dollars. That was my second order, so I wasn't really surprised as the same thing happened with me both times. If I didn't write tons of messages probably I am still waiting for my order. Fortunatelly I've received my order, but the phone has broken two months ago. Just left on the table and burnt inside, no idea how could this happened. The phone could communicate with computer, the screen was ok. I requested a return on 8th of May and there was no reply from Merimobiles for one month. Since I was really bored of the situation I published a review, then they replied... I returned the phone for 15 dollars. Got a message last week and they stated that the screen got broken during transport, however the phone been wrapped well and was upside down in the original box. I cannot believe that happened with the phone and of course they won't repair that under the warranty. They offered a generous half price screen replacement :) , but I am not going to spend even a cent at Merimobiles anymore. Every single time they lied to me costed money and time, really didnt worth it to pay for upgrades and services. If you want to buy a good phone with real warranty turn to a local dealer and don't even bother any Chinese “companies” as they cannot offer that. If you really cannot buy that somewhere else pay by PayPal and claim your money back via PayPal if you're in trouble. I cannot recommend them at all and I believe that they provide own positive feedbacks to cosmetic their “good name”. If you're being duped provide them a negative feedback and do the rest via PayPal.
Order #69762

"Huawei U9508 Honor Glory II Quad-Core 4.5 inch 2G RAM ICS 8.0MP Gorilla Glass

Ordered June 26 processed on the 2nd of july received July 8th (3-7 business day DHL)

Ordered this phone with shipping protection. Arrived on time dhl shipping.
Note: 23$ duty charge was forwarded to me collected on delivery package was also opened by customs cut though all of the packaging down too the box and even scratched the box. Was not resealed properly however it arrived undamaged and works perfectly after a factory reset.

Great price for a phone with multiple frequencies including the 1700-2100 AWS band for wind /mobilicity and at&t for north America.

"I had a very good shopping experience with merimobiles.

I ordered a phone on 27th of June, 2014 and they shipped it on 30th. Although DHL says they picked it up on 3rd July but anyway, I got the phone today on 12th July.

There was some delay in customs for like 8 days which was DHL's duty . None the less i got the phone safely so i am very happy.

As far as merimobiles part they have been real helpful in all aspects . They were like my friends trying to help me in anytime and anyway possible.

I can say clearly to any international buyer that if you are looking for any international shopping place , Don't forget to pass by Merimobiles and i am sure you won't just pass by , you'll shop from Merimobiles.

"I just received my LG G2 LG22 (japanese version, water and dust resistant, Sd card port, removable battery, multilingual,etc.)
Merimobiles has everything to please customers : Worldwide free shipping, large choice of Chinese and high end well known smartphones, very good prices, in European stores 1euro=1$, which is a 30% robbery !, payment by Paypal, assistance by chat, fast delivery (7 days only to get my LG !) quick reactive after selling services. I don't see what lacks !

"Very good seller!
Perfect phones!
2 No.1 S6 shipped to GREECE paid with paypal and order made 17/6 and arrived at my home 26/6

Fully recommended I will order again!

"I bought the Xiaomi 10400MAH power bank, opted for the free shipping, received it fast and boy this is a good product, I can charge my Ipad and 2 phones on a single Charge. Good Job Merimobiles, thanks"

"Avoid at all costs, buy else where do not use merimobiles!!!

Placed order for a phone and spare battery, after around a week I contacted them to check on dispatch, only to be told the phone was discontinued! Thanks merimobiles for not contacting me to inform me! (after I paid extra for fedex express shipping)

I had the option of another phone and I wanted to buy an extra battery, only to be told they cannot ship extra battery's due to safety regulations (why bother and make it possible to buy as an extra at checkout then???!)

This is the second time I have had problems with merimobiles
I will never never never never never EVER use them again

"I bought LG l22 Isai ..... In less than 48 hours after shipping,the phone arrived in the UK, which is incredibly short time !
These guys are amazing !
Great phone, great service, great online chat team ! Great website overall.
Highly recommend it !!!

"Merimobiles has been my first choice when buying a smart phone. Great customer service and great shipping alternatives to Australia at low rates. They even help change the order if the item has not been posted, or quickly process a refund. Keep up the great work Merimobiles team.

Until next order......all the best.

"I purchased Lenovo S720 from Merimobiles for the first time. I used suggested shipping, Singapore Post.The order arrived withing the time frame given by the merchant and securely wrapped. I have had a little difficulty setting up the Sim card but the Tech service (named Ace) was very helpful and attentive, the phone works perfect. I would use their service again!"

"I bought a Lenovo S650 and from the first time merimobiles were very helpful. They answered all my questions both via email and chatting within the site. Both service and shipping were great. The item arrived at the minimum expected time as said in the site. And the phone from the so far experience is great and i'm very happy.
Very very happy overall and i totally recommend the site.

"Great e-commerce website. Awesome Online chat team.Very helpful. Very interactive and the prices are really great comparatively. Really recommended."

"Bought an Xiacai X9+ from Merimobiles. Not only did the phone turn up quicker than i thought it was 10-15 days to the UK they also gave great after hours service when i was having trouble getting my apps to work. Very happy with the phone and the company.

Many thanks

"I personally had a good shopping experience with Merimobiles.
My order (Lenovo s750) was processed within 3 days. The singapore post took like forever to ship it to Greece...(received April,25). I should choose a faster method for some bucks more.
The phone came intact, fully working. I had a minor problem with booting, probably because of the custom-installed rom. I contacted the tech and we found a solution.
Every time I contacted merimobiles they ansered very kindly. They were not too fast, but i assume that's because of time zone difference and probably because a big customer volume.
Overall satisfied, i would buy again.

"I needed the Xiaomi Mi3 Fast for my son's birthday and informed the Merimobiles Team about it, I receive my order in 5 days , I was impressed with the service, thank you will shop again"

Merimobiles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Merimobiles is a merchant member
Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.