Product & services pricing Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

"I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart Ace,who works in the teckhelp department of merimobiles.com,for the priceless help he offered to me.Continuously willing to advice and help me through innumerable emails,he made my bricked Huawei Honor 3X work again!!!!He did everything he could without being bored.Every time i needed Ace he was there to help me!Many thanks to Ace,may God be with him!
Merimobiles is the best on line phone store,it is with you not only while buying but after buying as well!

"Xiaomi Piston v2.1, the best earphones for this price. Absolutely recommended purchase. Less than a month received in Spain without any problems. Perfectly packaged, 100% Xiaomi genuine product (and yes, with chocolate smell!!). Great audio quality and workmanship. Absolutely amazing for its price, and cheaper than other stores. You will not regret of your purchase."

"Great phone and brilliant service

Please note: this is a repost of my feedback review on MeriMobiles.com

I bought this phone last month and while it was a long time getting to me (customs problems, not Merimobile) when I finally did get it, it turned out to be a good buy. The phone's battery initially was very average but as I installed updates, the battery life improved considerably. The phone itself is very light in the hand and only get warm when playing games or handling dozens of tasks at once. The 2Ghz processor is a workhorse and easily tackles the tasks I set it. For the price it is, it is a steal compared to other manufacturer's offerings.

As I asked for WW firmware, Merimobiles tried their best but couldn't install it. But I asked them to send it to me anyway and got it installed myself. Along the way, Merimobiles staff have been kind and courteous in their replies to me. I can't wait to order the ZenWatch from them when it comes out.

"Being a first time client I had my concerns buying from merimobiles.com I finally ordered a smartphone on June 10th 214. To my surprise merimobiles.com shipped my smartphone days later upgrading the shipment way to EMS at no extra cost. I received the package on June 30th only to find out that the phone was DOA (faulty screen).

I emailed merimobiles.com 5 days later asking for support. A tech team member called Ace (sorry I don’t know your last name) emailed me back asking for immediate shipment of the phone back to merimobiles.com office on CHINA.

It took a LOT OF TIME for the package to reach merimobiles.com office because of CHINA post, which is a VERY SLOW service. In the meantime Ace was always available guiding me through the whole process and providing my with info and progress reports. He even calmed me down when I received one VERY frustrating email informing me that I had to pay extra cash for the repair of my phone.

Ace asked me to ignore that and days after I received in shop credits.

I would like to point out that besides Ace all other staff I talked (online or via email) were very polite and helpful always (thanks CJ)

As a conclusion my experience with merimobiles.com proved to be very professional and despite the problems a good one.

"This is a great site.
They have high end phones at low prices.
Just because it's a chinese brand, doensn't mean its cheap.
I bought the Huawei P7, same spec as current smartphones, half the price.
Delivery was about 2 weeks, quicker than most my orders from china. Only issue was the £13 import tax I had to pay to DHL. But it was still worth it for the phone.
I would definitely buy from them again.

"I truly recommend using these great people's service! You won't regret it!"

"First and most important for me: really fast shipping. Just two weeks. Some times I have to wait for months.
Second and also important: I got real original xiaomi piston. It means: great quality and real deal for quality of sound and value of craftsmanship.
Third and my little disappointment: even largest ear-pads are to small for my ear channel. Therefore I can not achieve best fitting of these great headphones in my ears.

"I purchased XIAOMI 5V 2A 10400mAh Power Bank and it arrived quickly. It's an original XIAOMI product and it's quality is great. I will definitely buy some more for friends who want it too and for gifts. Merimobiles is a great shop, i recommend it to everyone."

"________________________________________
Doogee PIXELS DG350 4.7'' Android 4.2.9 MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3Ghz 4GB IPS 1280*720 Smartphone

________________________________________
So far excellent product, fast, good screen, good sound, fluid in all applications without problems. Very good service from merimobiles, thank you!

Humberto

"Very good support! Thank you mr. Ace"

"I bought a Asus Zenfone 5 in Merimobile and I am very satisfied with them. They sure deserve five star score because they have done everything the way they promissed to do: good and fast answers for questions, the stuff arrived on date and in perfect condition...
about the phone... it is amazing! It has everything I need in a smartphone.
Thank you very much for this great buying.

"I purchased XIAOMI 5V 2A 10400mAh Power Bank.
Great product, 100% original. Recommend to several friends.

"My friends gave negative feedbacks about this site. But I went through customers reviews and decided to give a try. Since I went for a free shipping the product came to me after nearly 33 working days. Very depressing but the product n packaging is excellent. Highly recommend. Their products are genuine. Thanks"

"I ordered Huawei Ascend P7.
I was very satisfied with the services of the MeriMobiles, as well as with the contacts and conversations. The phone was delivered under the agreement. Staff was very nice, communicative, responsive.
Roman, Slovak Republic

"Many thanks to techhelp@merimobiles.com
and mr.
Ace
www.merimobiles.com
for the help given to me
with my Red-Rice xiaomi!

Merimobiles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Merimobiles is a merchant member
Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.