Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"This is the bast pair of earphones that you can buy for this money. They are better same in sound quality as my friends beats by dre earphones.

Package is very well built and they feel very good in you hand.
Everything as expected, thank you merimobiles, recommended to everyone!

modified review This review was modified by mariovk on December 04 2014 10:42:14 AM

"i buyed genuine xioami power bank, great build quality, lovely look and works great, it is so small so you can bring it anywhere, merimobiles is great site with awesome prices and fast shipping"

"I got my new ZTE v5 2gb ram a few days ago from merimobiles. Here is my review. First of all about merimobiles. Even thought shipping was unexpected late, when it shipped, it came fast enough and within the time limits of Singapore post. When I had asked about the location of the phone before coming, merimobiles answered me right away and very professionally. I had ordered the phone rooted, with Google play store and with Greek language. And indeed came rooted,with play store installed and i t was easy to change the language to Greek through the pre installed application morelocalization2. However when the phone connected to wi -fi, a message appeared saying that "your phone could be updated". But there is a problem here. If I update the phone OTA (over the air), I will lose root access. That's why I think that is a good idea before sending a rooted phone to chech first if there is an OTA update. Update the phone first and then root it. Now as far as the phone itself. Very good choice. Wi-Fi,GPS, 3g network, everything works perfect. I managed to see full HD videos and play hard games without any problems.The only thing not supported is sync gmail phone contacts. But this is not a big problem, because you can find on play store a dozen of other apps if you want to sync phone contacts. The best thing of the phone is the display. I can only compare it with amoled displays. Very crispy and vivid colors. I will buy from merimobiles again sometime in the future."

modified review This review was modified by georgechaniagreece on November 24 2014 10:18:33 PM

"Hi, I bought from merrimobiles "Htc One E8 M8sw Dual Sim 4G LTE 5-inch Full HD Snapdragon 801 Android 4.4 ". It's awesome. I received it wth singapore post. It took a little bit more than expected, to arrive. But it worth waiting! The price of that cellphone is almost double in my country. And I have to say that the customer service of merrimobiles is excellent!!"

"The only bad in my case was that I asked my phone to have greeks installed on it and there was no greek installed.
All the other experience is simply great. Really fast delivery, quick response to my questions, information about my package.
Definetely reccomended e-shop.

" I placed an order on 08 September (Xiaomi Piston Headphones) and i havent received it yet. After 6 or 7 tickets on Merimobiles help customer service no one can tell me where the package is..Only answer i got is "We will escalate this issue with our shipping team and email you for updates from them on tracking your parcel.". More than 2 months have passed and i want the item or the refund.

EDIT : 03-12-2014. Today Merimobiles refunded the money. Cant give total score because of the waiting time.

modified review This review was modified by Tiago.Sa on December 03 2014 02:00:33 AM

"Bought a phone, changed my mind, asked for cancellation of the order (I got response in 30 sec. via live chat) and got it few minutes later.
Very fast and polite employee Julienne.
5+ stars for professionalism and kindness.

"Merimobiles did a great job in getting me my Onda V989. (Awesome tablet by the way) They shipped it within 2 days with tracking and I had it in 2.5 weeks(regular post from china). It was well packaged and arrived in excellent shape. They also applied a 20 dollar credit to my order that they gave me for an order that was misdescribed. This order was as described and was in perfect condition. Merimobiles has been a good supplier on all 3 orders with them."

"I bought a Nubia Z7 mini on Merimobiles. The phone arrived on time without any problems. The Merimobiles support is very king and profesional. I totally recommend it for buying online."

"Merimobiles was recommended to me by the Modaco podcast; I bought a Xiaomi Powerbank and it was good value. It took it's time to arrive, but it was shipped from China.
Excellent quality and value, I am planning to get some Piston earphones next. I have no qualms over the quality and service provided by these guys, and now that they have a European warehouse I expect delivery times to improve.

"i am very glad about my xiaomi m3. i got it a few days ago, and i must say merimobiles are great sellers, greta comunications, very responsive."

"Great Smartphone Value for money. I recently purchased my OnePlus One 5.5 Inch CyanogenMod 11S 1920*1080P Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz Quad-core 3GBRAM+16GB ROM 4G LTE Smartphone from merimobiles.com. They have an amazing customer service always willing to help you with anyway they can. Very happy with this purchase. Really love the smartphone. I will certenly buy again from merimobiles.com."

"Update:
The custom service offered a more reasonable option. They said the previous option came from Paypal. They offered a better one. Ship the item back by regular mail without tracking number and they will verify if the item is defective then refund back purchase spends and shipping cost. So I shipped the power bank back and provided the shipping prove. Hope the problem will be solved. Once it be solved, I will update the result and change the rate.

About the issues of the power bank
First, it won’t charge cell automatically, you need press the power button to start.

Second, when you charge the power bank, the power button won’t act as the original one showed on the youtube video.
I appreciate the custom service mentioned he will bring the power bank to xiaomi custom service to check what’s the defective.

Another correct is I was told when they ship the item to me, their tracking number was working even their order confirm email mentioned **Items value at 49$ and less are shipped via regular mail with no tracking number. Their custom service showed me the tracking record. So if anybody can’t track order, I believe their custom service can help.

Original post:

Very bad experience at merimobile. Ordered a power bank. I verified it by the methods from XiaoMi. It turned out the item I received is a fake. Contacted with merimobile. They insisted it is original and ignore the fact . Finally they agreed to refund but only if I ship them back to China with tracking number. It is funny that they shipped it from Singapore and without an working tracking number and now they ask buyer to ship to china and with tracking number. Is that reasonable I have to spend another amount of money more than the refund to get my refund back? So eventually, I lost the money when I placed the order at merimobile. If you like the experience or you hate your money, you can try merimobile. I won't do it again.

"I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart Ace,who works in the teckhelp department of merimobiles.com,for the priceless help he offered to me.Continuously willing to advice and help me through innumerable emails,he made my bricked Huawei Honor 3X work again!!!!He did everything he could without being bored.Every time i needed Ace he was there to help me!Many thanks to Ace,may God be with him!
Merimobiles is the best on line phone store,it is with you not only while buying but after buying as well!

"Xiaomi Piston v2.1, the best earphones for this price. Absolutely recommended purchase. Less than a month received in Spain without any problems. Perfectly packaged, 100% Xiaomi genuine product (and yes, with chocolate smell!!). Great audio quality and workmanship. Absolutely amazing for its price, and cheaper than other stores. You will not regret of your purchase."

Merimobiles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Merimobiles is not a merchant member
Merimobiles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!