Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10

"Hi, I bought from merrimobiles "Htc One E8 M8sw Dual Sim 4G LTE 5-inch Full HD Snapdragon 801 Android 4.4 ". It's awesome. I received it wth singapore post. It took a little bit more than expected, to arrive. But it worth waiting! The price of that cellphone is almost double in my country. And I have to say that the customer service of merrimobiles is excellent!!"

"The only bad in my case was that I asked my phone to have greeks installed on it and there was no greek installed.
All the other experience is simply great. Really fast delivery, quick response to my questions, information about my package.
Definetely reccomended e-shop.

" I placed an order on 08 September (Xiaomi Piston Headphones) and i havent received it yet. After 6 or 7 tickets on Merimobiles help customer service no one can tell me where the package is..Only answer i got is "We will escalate this issue with our shipping team and email you for updates from them on tracking your parcel.". More than 2 months have passed and i want the item or the refund."

"Bought a phone, changed my mind, asked for cancellation of the order (I got response in 30 sec. via live chat) and got it few minutes later.
Very fast and polite employee Julienne.
5+ stars for professionalism and kindness.

"Merimobiles did a great job in getting me my Onda V989. (Awesome tablet by the way) They shipped it within 2 days with tracking and I had it in 2.5 weeks(regular post from china). It was well packaged and arrived in excellent shape. They also applied a 20 dollar credit to my order that they gave me for an order that was misdescribed. This order was as described and was in perfect condition. Merimobiles has been a good supplier on all 3 orders with them."

"I bought a Nubia Z7 mini on Merimobiles. The phone arrived on time without any problems. The Merimobiles support is very king and profesional. I totally recommend it for buying online."

"Merimobiles was recommended to me by the Modaco podcast; I bought a Xiaomi Powerbank and it was good value. It took it's time to arrive, but it was shipped from China.
Excellent quality and value, I am planning to get some Piston earphones next. I have no qualms over the quality and service provided by these guys, and now that they have a European warehouse I expect delivery times to improve.

"i am very glad about my xiaomi m3. i got it a few days ago, and i must say merimobiles are great sellers, greta comunications, very responsive."

"Great Smartphone Value for money. I recently purchased my OnePlus One 5.5 Inch CyanogenMod 11S 1920*1080P Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz Quad-core 3GBRAM+16GB ROM 4G LTE Smartphone from merimobiles.com. They have an amazing customer service always willing to help you with anyway they can. Very happy with this purchase. Really love the smartphone. I will certenly buy again from merimobiles.com."

"Update:
The custom service offered a more reasonable option. They said the previous option came from Paypal. They offered a better one. Ship the item back by regular mail without tracking number and they will verify if the item is defective then refund back purchase spends and shipping cost. So I shipped the power bank back and provided the shipping prove. Hope the problem will be solved. Once it be solved, I will update the result and change the rate.

About the issues of the power bank
First, it won’t charge cell automatically, you need press the power button to start.

Second, when you charge the power bank, the power button won’t act as the original one showed on the youtube video.
I appreciate the custom service mentioned he will bring the power bank to xiaomi custom service to check what’s the defective.

Another correct is I was told when they ship the item to me, their tracking number was working even their order confirm email mentioned **Items value at 49$ and less are shipped via regular mail with no tracking number. Their custom service showed me the tracking record. So if anybody can’t track order, I believe their custom service can help.

Original post:

Very bad experience at merimobile. Ordered a power bank. I verified it by the methods from XiaoMi. It turned out the item I received is a fake. Contacted with merimobile. They insisted it is original and ignore the fact . Finally they agreed to refund but only if I ship them back to China with tracking number. It is funny that they shipped it from Singapore and without an working tracking number and now they ask buyer to ship to china and with tracking number. Is that reasonable I have to spend another amount of money more than the refund to get my refund back? So eventually, I lost the money when I placed the order at merimobile. If you like the experience or you hate your money, you can try merimobile. I won't do it again.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

merimobiles, Merimobiles rep has responded

“Hi Zheng, thank you for taking the time to post a review, please note we only sell Original Xiaomi Accessories. It is possible that the item is simply defective send it back for replacement or refund, Thank you. We did email you the tracking information on october 7th, here it is:
Oct 28, 2014
Item available for pickup at Post OfficeCanada Post
01:45pm
Item transferred to Post Office; being prepared for pickup.Canada Post
12:17pm
Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.Canada Post
09:56am
Item out for deliveryCanada Post
09:06am
Item processed at local delivery facilityCanada Post
Oct 24, 2014
07:40pm
Item processedCanada Post
Oct 24, 2014
11:03am
Item processedCanada Post
Oct 23, 2014
04:17pm
Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.Canada Post
Oct 23, 2014
04:11pm
The item has arrived in the country of destinationPostNL International
Oct 21, 2014
07:09am
The item is on transport to the country of destinationPostNL International
The item is at the PostNL sorting centerPostNL International
10:57am
International item processed in originating countryCanada Post
NLAMSC,Netherlands
10:57am
International item has left originating country and is en route to CanadaCanada Post
NLAMSC,Netherlands
Oct 13, 2014
10:51am
The item is pre-advisedPostNL International
CANADA”

"I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart Ace,who works in the teckhelp department of merimobiles.com,for the priceless help he offered to me.Continuously willing to advice and help me through innumerable emails,he made my bricked Huawei Honor 3X work again!!!!He did everything he could without being bored.Every time i needed Ace he was there to help me!Many thanks to Ace,may God be with him!
Merimobiles is the best on line phone store,it is with you not only while buying but after buying as well!

"Xiaomi Piston v2.1, the best earphones for this price. Absolutely recommended purchase. Less than a month received in Spain without any problems. Perfectly packaged, 100% Xiaomi genuine product (and yes, with chocolate smell!!). Great audio quality and workmanship. Absolutely amazing for its price, and cheaper than other stores. You will not regret of your purchase."

"Great phone and brilliant service

Please note: this is a repost of my feedback review on MeriMobiles.com

I bought this phone last month and while it was a long time getting to me (customs problems, not Merimobile) when I finally did get it, it turned out to be a good buy. The phone's battery initially was very average but as I installed updates, the battery life improved considerably. The phone itself is very light in the hand and only get warm when playing games or handling dozens of tasks at once. The 2Ghz processor is a workhorse and easily tackles the tasks I set it. For the price it is, it is a steal compared to other manufacturer's offerings.

As I asked for WW firmware, Merimobiles tried their best but couldn't install it. But I asked them to send it to me anyway and got it installed myself. Along the way, Merimobiles staff have been kind and courteous in their replies to me. I can't wait to order the ZenWatch from them when it comes out.

"Being a first time client I had my concerns buying from merimobiles.com I finally ordered a smartphone on June 10th 214. To my surprise merimobiles.com shipped my smartphone days later upgrading the shipment way to EMS at no extra cost. I received the package on June 30th only to find out that the phone was DOA (faulty screen).

I emailed merimobiles.com 5 days later asking for support. A tech team member called Ace (sorry I don’t know your last name) emailed me back asking for immediate shipment of the phone back to merimobiles.com office on CHINA.

It took a LOT OF TIME for the package to reach merimobiles.com office because of CHINA post, which is a VERY SLOW service. In the meantime Ace was always available guiding me through the whole process and providing my with info and progress reports. He even calmed me down when I received one VERY frustrating email informing me that I had to pay extra cash for the repair of my phone.

Ace asked me to ignore that and days after I received in shop credits.

I would like to point out that besides Ace all other staff I talked (online or via email) were very polite and helpful always (thanks CJ)

As a conclusion my experience with merimobiles.com proved to be very professional and despite the problems a good one.

"This is a great site.
They have high end phones at low prices.
Just because it's a chinese brand, doensn't mean its cheap.
I bought the Huawei P7, same spec as current smartphones, half the price.
Delivery was about 2 weeks, quicker than most my orders from china. Only issue was the £13 import tax I had to pay to DHL. But it was still worth it for the phone.
I would definitely buy from them again.

Merimobiles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Merimobiles is a merchant member
Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.