• Merimobiles

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.1/10 8.1/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8/10 8/10

"7 mode 1600 Lumen Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight
[Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer] [Rated 4 out of 5 stars by reviewer]
Product: 7 mode 1600 Lumen Zoomable CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch Zoom Lamp Light
Posted By: Dennis
Small size and adjustable beam that is both very bright and adjustable to be very wide makes it very handy. It appears to be solidly constructed with a sealed but easy to operate control button at the rear that makes it easy to handle if using the FBI position. I only rated it a 4 instead of a five because a bump to the front with its telescoping power zoom instead of a twist zoom takes it out of spot and into wide beam.

"I contacted with Merimobiles and They wrote to me about solve the problem!I'm waiting now"

"This place is the best. I'd give it 6 stars if I could! They are friendly, fast, inexpensive and super convenient. I've been in here several times and is always really helpful."

""I had been an infrequent shopper of Merimobiles and never had a bad experience. Admittedly, I did my research on the products before ordering and I typically was only shopping for mobile phones but the prices were good, always arrived in good condition and in a reasonable time "

"Ordered item not from EU Warehouse, they shipped from EU warehouse anyways so I wouldnt have to pay custom and tax fees! Waited a bit longer but this was a small price to pay.
Also communication is fast and very to-the-point. The tech assistance is not just reading some manual, they seem to give real answers

"purchase the Mi Band from Merimobiles and i am happy with the time delivery and the price.. The product is 100% original and works great.. This is not my first shoping on this site and i will shoping again there.. :)"

"Both the service and the website has served all my questions and requests in record time. Keeping in mind that this is a store that is far from my country.
They helped me with the software, to use it and even helped me with the guarantee to send it to the manufacturer for chipping mobile.
Finally, as I have in my possession the mobile, repaired, routing and working like a charm thanks to Merimobiles.
I am very grateful and I will follow their course relying on them

This review was modified by pedrobetico on May 03 2015 05:07:55 AM

"First, I should mention Ive been a buyer of merimobiles for long time and they never did fall behind. they deliver what they promise and so here also its perfect, well packed, but I think you should wrap a bubble bag around the headphone packaging, cuz mine was a bit of a bend on a edge I think happened in postage.

about the headset, it lives up to what it promised. very good highs, balanced fuller bass and what most matter is the build quality of xiaomi. seems these are original and I trust merimobiles to deliver only original products. one thing missing was that choclate smell xiaomi should have. I cant decide weather its there or not. and about the bass, I ve used couple of awei headsets and they have more bass quantity than this but it reduces mids and highs, with xiaomi its all very balanced with fuller punching bass. And these rubber tips may comfy or may not to everybody and I used foam tips and its perfect. and anybody whose about to buy a headset, more bass doesnt mean its good.

This review was modified by suspect008 on April 26 2015 11:30:07 PM

"I purchased a Nubia Z7 max from Merimobiles recently and I must say that I am very pleased with their customer service, I originally found the phone on another site for less and I emailed Merimobles and asked them to price match it and they did so within 24 hours! Once I placed the order, it was shipped out within the time frame they said it would and then arrived within 4 business days. I did not root the phone so I could not get Google Play and spent several days trying to do so until I eventually contacted their tech help and spoke with Ace and he walked me through the whole process until I got it right. I would highly recommend this site because of their customer service. For the skeptics out there, no I am not getting paid for this review!"

This review was modified by Vette41 on April 17 2015 12:11:00 PM

"Great Service ! Lowest cost ! Prompt Service ! Quick Delivery !

Product reach on time ! and Great Product as Expected ! This is what all need when buying product specially from abroad !

Thank you Merimobiles for your service !

"This my second order from Merimobles, the first one was for a 10" tablet in 2012 and the process and product were very good. This time I needed an inexpensive but good tablet for a granddaughter's birthday gift, so I ordered from Merimobiles again.

I chose a Pipo P7 9.7" tablet for a reasonably good price and good quality. To keep the cost as low as possible, I chose the free shipping, which I have always had good luck using with most of the merchants in China.

The process of selecting and ordering this tablet was very easy, and i used PayPal for payment. After I placed the order it took three or four days before they shipped it, but they provided me a USPS tracking number so I could follow it. The USPS tracking system is hit or miss, most of the time I can see when my order reaches each location, this time it only showed where it was at the major stops. Normally the longest delay is in the US for customs, about 3 or 4 days, any way, it took 10 days from when they shipped it, until it was at my door.

The tablet was very, very well packaged, so there could no damage to my item, no matter how rough it was handled. I usually write a review after I receive a product, so I wrote a review about the Pipo P7 tablet on their site after I had tinkered it with it for a while. I like reading reviews from purchasers about products that I am interested in before I purchase, so I feel obligated to make my review so others can evaluate what I have to offer.

In summation, Merimobles is a very good seller with good products.

"Bought a lenovo smart phone from this site. Was attracted since its based and has some items in Canada. Wish the had it all in Canada in the future. Normally buy odd electronics from China by ebay but for the phone it was a better deal.
People complain about the duration of shipping. Pay for DHL or similar. IF you going to spend all that money on a phone pay for courier. Got mine in a week DHL

This review was modified by kschewe_mk on March 30 2015 10:55:05 PM

"I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note from Merimobiles. It arrived about a month after I ordered it, but it's reasonable considering there was 2 week chinese new year holiday, and I didn't choose expedited shipping. I was able to track my package using singapore post web site. All in all excellent service, and thanks to Merimobiles, I got a great Xiaomi phone to use on Tmobile network. I am very pleased with service from Merimobiles."

This review was modified by redmi on March 29 2015 02:46:03 AM

"I changed my old Huawei Ascend P2 for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g. In my opinion it has an amazing performance for a low power processor. It works fluently. Do all the tasks faster and without problems. Battery is durable enough and comes with 2Ah charger. The only con is the camera, I expected something better, but, for the price there is nothing better. GPS works fine and Chrome is quite fast. Software comes with useful tools like a call blocker or a call recorder option. I think this smartphone is a very good option and very cheap. "

This review was modified by Manuel_RR on March 26 2015 05:29:03 AM

"Excellent Shop, this is my 3rd order from Merimobiles , this time around I bought the LG F240K, Delivery was prompt and fast, keep up the good work, thanks"

This review was modified by annekool on March 30 2015 12:06:48 PM

Share Merimobiles's store rating

Merimobiles is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Merimobiles is a merchant member
Merimobiles participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.