Product & services pricing Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

"headphones came quick and are very nice and sound great, they are authentic, love the fabric cord and the sound is absolutely stunning."

"I bought Xiaomi powerbank , the genuine one, for a great price. My recommendation for the product and for the Merimobiles."

modified review This review was modified by kate_p on January 22 2015 04:13:03 AM

"It;s really amazing!!
Very good product and excellent value for money!
xiaomi pistons are the best pair of headphones that you can get for this price range up to 50$
Package is very well built and they feel very good in you hand.
Everything as expected, thank you merimobiles, recommended to everyone

"I have ordered several times from Merimobiles and have always been pleased with there prices and products. I am sure that I will be using there services again in the future especially now that they have opened a European distribution centre. I would advise anyone to give them a try I sure they would not be disappointed. "

modified review This review was modified by ColinCjs on January 19 2015 10:28:45 AM

"3 months and still waiting for product..."

modified review This review was modified by 3monthwait on January 02 2015 01:15:19 PM

"great product -recommendation
all the recommendations of the original goods,
Emergency services

"La pulsera llegó dentro del plazo estimado y funciona perfectamente en mi LG G2. Después de 2 semanas de uso todavía está con la batería al 70%, y, aunque no he comparado lo que mide con otra smart band, me parece que es bastante exacta."

modified review This review was modified by Nanker on December 27 2014 11:18:53 PM

"This is the bast pair of earphones that you can buy for this money. They are better same in sound quality as my friends beats by dre earphones.

Package is very well built and they feel very good in you hand.
Everything as expected, thank you merimobiles, recommended to everyone!

modified review This review was modified by mariovk on December 04 2014 10:42:14 AM

"i buyed genuine xioami power bank, great build quality, lovely look and works great, it is so small so you can bring it anywhere, merimobiles is great site with awesome prices and fast shipping"

modified review This review was modified by atltexas on January 03 2015 02:35:03 AM

"I got my new ZTE v5 2gb ram a few days ago from merimobiles. Here is my review. First of all about merimobiles. Even thought shipping was unexpected late, when it shipped, it came fast enough and within the time limits of Singapore post. When I had asked about the location of the phone before coming, merimobiles answered me right away and very professionally. I had ordered the phone rooted, with Google play store and with Greek language. And indeed came rooted,with play store installed and i t was easy to change the language to Greek through the pre installed application morelocalization2. However when the phone connected to wi -fi, a message appeared saying that "your phone could be updated". But there is a problem here. If I update the phone OTA (over the air), I will lose root access. That's why I think that is a good idea before sending a rooted phone to chech first if there is an OTA update. Update the phone first and then root it. Now as far as the phone itself. Very good choice. Wi-Fi,GPS, 3g network, everything works perfect. I managed to see full HD videos and play hard games without any problems.The only thing not supported is sync gmail phone contacts. But this is not a big problem, because you can find on play store a dozen of other apps if you want to sync phone contacts. The best thing of the phone is the display. I can only compare it with amoled displays. Very crispy and vivid colors. I will buy from merimobiles again sometime in the future."

modified review This review was modified by georgechaniagreece on November 24 2014 10:18:33 PM

"Hi, I bought from merrimobiles "Htc One E8 M8sw Dual Sim 4G LTE 5-inch Full HD Snapdragon 801 Android 4.4 ". It's awesome. I received it wth singapore post. It took a little bit more than expected, to arrive. But it worth waiting! The price of that cellphone is almost double in my country. And I have to say that the customer service of merrimobiles is excellent!!"

"The only bad in my case was that I asked my phone to have greeks installed on it and there was no greek installed.
All the other experience is simply great. Really fast delivery, quick response to my questions, information about my package.
Definetely reccomended e-shop.

" I placed an order on 08 September (Xiaomi Piston Headphones) and i havent received it yet. After 6 or 7 tickets on Merimobiles help customer service no one can tell me where the package is..Only answer i got is "We will escalate this issue with our shipping team and email you for updates from them on tracking your parcel.". More than 2 months have passed and i want the item or the refund.

EDIT : 03-12-2014. Today Merimobiles refunded the money. Cant give total score because of the waiting time.

modified review This review was modified by Tiago.Sa on December 03 2014 02:00:33 AM

"Bought a phone, changed my mind, asked for cancellation of the order (I got response in 30 sec. via live chat) and got it few minutes later.
Very fast and polite employee Julienne.
5+ stars for professionalism and kindness.

"Merimobiles did a great job in getting me my Onda V989. (Awesome tablet by the way) They shipped it within 2 days with tracking and I had it in 2.5 weeks(regular post from china). It was well packaged and arrived in excellent shape. They also applied a 20 dollar credit to my order that they gave me for an order that was misdescribed. This order was as described and was in perfect condition. Merimobiles has been a good supplier on all 3 orders with them."

Merimobiles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Merimobiles is not a merchant member
Merimobiles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!