MerchDirect Reviews - merchdirect.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 35 reviews

MerchDirect is not a merchant member
MerchDirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"MerchDirect was very efficient in getting notices out regarding order receipt as well as when the order shipped. I was able to track the shipment as well with a direct link in their e-mail (nice to be direct and not have to type in a track code, etc. like other merchants sometimes do). The order shipped timely and I received it at the earliest that I expected possible, which was a pleasant surprise! No delays in getting the order shipped, or time it took in transit. The shirt I ordered was also of great quality, great fabric and fit and the decal print is good quality as well and won't fade or wear quickly in the wash like some cheaper merchants. Overall, totally great experience and I would definitely order through them again at any time!"

"I think that Merch Direct does a good job of getting you what you want fast. Thanks guys!"

"Website is very easy to navigate, prices are resonable and shipping is very fast. I am very happy with MerchDirect"

Rating 8/104/5

"Very smooth and quick delivery of item. Thanks"

"I came to merch direct to buy a glassjaw hat and a glassjaw t-shirt. I have ordered from them before and knew that i could count on getting a product of good quality. They delivered my product right away and it was in front of my door just a few days after i had purchased it. I am highly satisfied with them!"

"The price was reasonable, the shipping prompt.
Thanks for another great purchase MerchDirect!!!

"Good communication and prompt shipping. Definitely would recommend this company. Thank you!"

"I was extremely pleased with the ease of ordering my t-shirt. This was the first time I used merchdirect. I will definatly use them again, I must say it has been one of the easier Internet companies I have bought from. "

modified review This review was modified by Davidbailey on April 06 2009 10:01:53 PM

"Estoy muy contento con merchdirect, con este pedido último ya son dos, y nunca he tenido problemas de ningún tipo, vivo en España, y apenas ha tardado una semana en llegar el paquete.
Mi unica sugerencia sería que añadieran mas grupos.
Bury your dead, acacia strain, killswitch engage, as i lay dying, trivium...
Un saludo!

"I am quite pleased with the ease with which my order was placed, the selection of products available and the propt delivery, via USPS!! I will make this my site for further purchases. Do not know how i have not come across this merchant all these years with other entities' substandard service. Very satisfied and will recommend to friends."

"I am very impressed. I live in the UK but have many ties to the US. I frequently go on websites to have items delivered to a US address and only very rarely ask to have something shipped to me here from an American website. Many, many websites are not designed to accept a foreign address in the address fields (even for billing address) and many do not accept any payments with a card(even one issued by an American bank in USD) with a foreign billing address. Most won't ship overseas. Ordering on MerchDirect was simple and straightforward, the shipping charge was very fair, there was a warning that the items shipped may be subject to customs duty(in this case they weren't, but it is right to warn, because the duty can be more than the value of the goods)and I received the order eight days after placing it. Can't really ask for more.

Thank you.

"fast processing and shipping, especially around the holidays. thanks!"

Rating 8/104/5

"My order was recieved in a fair amount of time, which actually surprised me. I assumed it would take a while to ship, considering the holiday season arriving. However, the order did take a few days to actually process, which was somewhat disappointing although I didn't need the order right away anyway. Also, some of the colors on the shirt I ordered didn't appear the same as those on the website, but I'm fine with that since I'm not one to complain. I would order from merchdirect again."

"I received my merchandise in less than a week. Everything was in great condition and billing was explained well. I am very happy with my experience and likely to shop this site in the future."

"I liked the selection of different products that the site had, and the order was also processed quickly. The tracking number was provided, which was nice because many sites still don't provide the customer with a way to track their order. My order arrived quickly and the items were exactly as pictured on the site. Overall, I would say that this was a good shopping experience."