Write a review »
  • Rating 1.83/10 32 reviews

Men's USA is not a merchant member
    Men's USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Men's USA contact information

"After being invited to my wedding party, I was wondering where to visit for the most appropriate outfit for the party. I was looking for a list of order card and found MensUSA. Just hopped into their store previous week. I purchased from mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were graceful and comfy. It was a grand opportunity among my friends. Mens usa redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my attire was really very stylish. Thanks mens usa."

"Previous month I went to my younger brother's house for a family reunion party where I found my brother wearing very grand suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied MensUsa. I went to Bing search to find it. I found a large collection of 2 Button Jackets. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUSA.com. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings."

"Ugh I would give these guys zero stars if I could! I agree with the reviewer who said to email or call and see if you get a response. I ordered a jacket a week and a half ago, and when I received a receipt, it said to request a tracking number if desired. I always want to be able to track, so I requested one right away. A day passed... two.. three.. finally I emailed again and asked for the tracking number. Finally, day 7, I received a short email that said, sorry for taking so long. we will send the tracking number in a little while. well, here it is, 3 days later, and guess what? nothing. I messaged them again. I have not received the jacket even though they charged my card the moment I placed the order. I will NEVER purchase from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by Speechlesss on July 16 2013 03:28:58 PM

"Wow - should have looked here first. Let me be just the latest to say this is a TOTAL SCAM and DO NOT BUY from this company. I ordered a tuxedo -- by phone, just to be sure I was getting the precise item I wanted -- three days later, I received a completely different item, wrong size, nowhere close to the order I placed. Contacted the customer service line and was subjected to a rude male who tried to convince me to try it on (would that have violated the return policy?). I kept my cool, said just send me what I ordered, and filled out the e-mail form on the website to make a record of what happened. I returned the item for $13 in postage and didn't hear anything, no follow-up. Also, I sent it USPS with signature confirmation as they suggest, but checking the tracking number showed nothing after 2 weeks -- it still doesn't indicate delivery. What is going on there? So I finally called, was told they were processing the return, and two days later got an e-mail saying the tux I wanted was "sold out" and issuing a refund for the purchase price, but NOT shipping or my return shipping. I guess I might be lucky to be out only $23 in total but that's my money. No valid merchant would ever accept (and charge for) an order for an item they do not have."

modified review This review was modified by JMLL on March 06 2013 01:17:27 PM

"This company should be put of business. It is a scam - a fraud. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! I bought $1200 in merchandise over 6 weeks ago. I still hadn't head or received anything last week, so I called and threatened to cancel my order, at which point they sent a COMPLETELY wrong order. They still haven't fixed my order and my event is in a few days. Whatever you do, please take this review seriously and do not support this unethical, awful company! On top of it all, when I call or go in to try and resolve the issue I am treated horribly - and told I will not get my money back. This is hands down the worst shopping experience I've had. "

"This merchant, aka mensintaly.com and suitsusa.com, has NO customer service, none, zero, nada, nil! I placed an order with them on 9/12/2012, and as of today, 9/20/2012 I have no status update, much less a shipping confirmation, even though my credit card was charged for the full amount of the purchase. I have been sending multiple e-mail inquiries to all three merchant ID's (info@......) daily for the past 3 days, without a response. Their phone line rings and rings and rings, and then finally hangs up. All I can say is, avoid this merchant ... they have no customer service! I have learned my lesson and will never even look at their site again! If I could give them zero (0) stars, I would have."

"I've been buying exotic shoes from these company for 6 months and they've been usually on point when it comes to delivery and in some cases returns of the item they've sold me. They sell these items at a very low price and the build quality on these items looks decent.

Their return policy is pretty straightforward and a breeze if you follow their instructions.

"hello this is jodi, i ordered a suit for my son 6 weeks before prom and only half the ordered showed up. i called that day and told them that it was missing the shirt and tie and i needed it by may 5th and they said they would ship right away and have it in 3 to 4 days. well its now may 4th the day before prom and still not here. i called 3 times this week and now the day before prom i spoke with the supervisor only to be verbally attacked, laughed at and told if i were to leave a bad comment about them that they spend thousands on an internet compay to wipe bad comments out and i was no threat to them. i was hung up on three times and told to go to walmart and buy the items. very unprofessional, rude, threatning, and i would never suggest doing any bussiness with this company!!!!! i will let as may people know this so they dont have to go through the same problems my family has. TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE!!!!!!!"

"My experience with this company has been horrid - ordered a suit , then called to cancel , CSR ok'd cancellation as item had not been processed. I still got charged for item , as yet have not been credited back the funds.
I have made a total of 8 calls to their sales dept. 6 of the contacts either hung up the phone and 2 of them outright swore profanities at myself and partner. Something is definately amiss with this set up. I would advise not to purchase anything online via this company. PERIOD!!

"This place sucks - they sent me the wrong suit FOUR times and now won't email me a shipping label to send it back to them for a refund. I ordered the first suit on February 10th, it is now April 9th and I still don't have the suit I wanted and I have to pay to ship it back to them when it was the company's mistake. I will NEVER order from here again and neither should you."

"I purchased 3 suits from Men's USA. I contacted them by e-mail to verify size with measurements. They verified the size and I ordered. The suits sleeves were too short for my son. Even after I told them that was the problem I had been having they told me this was the right suit. I contacted them they said take it to a tailor and get it lengthened. NO Refund or Exchange. Which is not what the say on the site. Never again will i buy from them and tell everyone the same."

"BAD BUISNESS.....
I orders a suit ....got the wrong size .....returned it and got the same suit again....now they say the return policy is void.....they deny any contact with supervisiers ....their rude ....they hang up on you.....rip off .......and I am the stupid one for not reading the dozens of bad reviews before me .......DO NOT DEAL WITH MENSUSA

"I really wonder about this outfit. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE.....
Eight days ago (Jan. 18, 2012) I ordered a tuxedo which was marked as being "In Stock" from them.

The following day, I received an email confirmation that the order had been received and was being processed. By Monday, Jan. 23, I still did not have a tracking number to follow the shipment, so I called to check on the status. I had to dial their number numerous times, as when I hit the prompt for Customer Service, I was just put on hold and left there. So, I called the prompt for Sales, and got a live person. that individual told me that the order had been shipped the previous Friday, and the package should arrive by Tues. or Weds. Well, the package still had not arrived by Weds., Jan. 25, so I again called the vendor. This time, they told me that the tux had been sold out, but that they had gotten in a new order and were shipping the item out that day, for arrival on Friday, Jan. 27. The event is on Saturday, so I was pretty nervous, and I called them back today (Thursday, Jan. 26). They shuffled me around a few times and again put me on hold for nearly 20 min. After that, the Customer Service rep told me that the tux is out of stock and would not be shipping any time soon. She offered to ship a different tux that I had not ordered, and I refused. They simply sat on the order for 8 days, and lied to me twice before finally admitting that they didn't have the item! I am irate and will be reporting them to anyone who will listen! The Customer Service rep hung up on me.

I do not know anything about the quality of their product, as I did not receive it. Do not order from them, I think they are crooks! Also, watcht their 100% guarantee - as soon as an order is placed a disclaimer comes up stating that the policy only applies if the wrong item was sent or if the item ordered doesn't match the description on the website! I can't see how this would be legal.

"I ordered a Leather Blazer last week and was excited about the 3 day ship and 100% money back guarantee on the website. Now 6 days later, it hasn't shipped and they don't know why. Customer Service was rude and not much help. He said he would Email his supervisor to find out why and let me know tonight, I asked if that would be by phone or Email and he was very hesitent at answer. Finally he said Email. I never received any response from them. I felt as though he was giving me the run around. After I ordered the item, I received an Email stating that they do not refund but only replace the item if not satisfied. What they show on their website about a 100% money back guarantee is a total lie. Finally, I called to cancel the order. I hope I will get a refund but somehow I think it will be a fight.

They claim to have 100% positive feedback, but I can't find any area to provide any feedback. With all the negative comments on this site, I would not recommend them to anyone.

Two days after I cancelled, the package showed up. I called to have someone check what was happening with my order and was met with more rudeness, F bombs and getting hung up on. I called back for a Supervisor who said his name was Steve. I told him that they shipped this after I cancelled the order and I wanted to ship it back unopenned. He was very helpful and sent me return labels. He then offered a 25% discount on a future purchase. However, it gets worse.

I checked my bank the next day to see if I was credited yet. I was, but they billed me again without authorization the next day. I called again and asked for a supervisor. The guy claimed he was the owner. I told him I didn't appreciate being charged with authorizing the use of me card. He said "Let me tell you how this works. You have my coat. You are getting charged" He then followed with the same F bomb that seems to be the culture there and hung up.

I tried to be honest and let them know that they shipped this after it was credited and the so called owner clearly showed that he has no respect for Customers.

I checked the Better Business Bureau and the have an F rating for over 130 complaints that they won't respond to.

I wish more people would check these reviews before they get cheated by this scam of a Company.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MENSUSA. THE BBB RATED THEM WITH AN F!

"Fraud ... Terrible Customer Service...Not what you order ! .

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL GET BURNED ! Terrible experience, cheap polyester suit sent when I orderd a super 150's 100% virgin wool suit, all tags and labels cut away and removed from suit, tried calling to resolve problem and was hung up on by a person who went by the name Peter, who knows if thats his real name.

I repeat: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL GET BURNED