• Men's USA

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"The pictures posted are fake. you are not receive what u have ordered.
I have ordered a Royal blue suit they sent me a dark navy almost black. It is ridiculous.
They pretend they are selling their brand but they lie. You will be surprised to see they ship you something different. They get pictures from other sites for an item they don't really have.
And you have to pay for return shipping even they shipped the wrong item. waste of money and time.

This review was modified by Arnoldyyuuu on September 11 2015 06:55:28 PM

"I didn't check the reviews before my purchase and I wish I had. What is being said is true. Do not order from this store. They misrepresented their return policy- website clearly states 0% restocking fee and the customer care rep said it states 10%. Then he yelled at me and hung up. This is a bad retailer and needs to be put out of business. They also go by a bunch of different names on various websites-DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. "

This review was modified by Jenn.Indiana on April 16 2015 08:12:42 AM

"*****BEWARE***** This company just changed their look and name to www.MensItaly.com (copy this url and you will see the the contact address info is the same... http://www.belvedereshoes.com/customers.htm )

This company is very unprofessional!! I was planning on ordering a pair of exotic shoes and two satin shirts. I noticed the price was almost doubled from what i've seen in all of my local stores and on other websites. I opened a chat and asked if they price match and was told that they do.. I was instructed to call in because they were unable to do it through the chat, so i did! Long story short, the rep that answered the phone asked what the other site's name was, then told me to email them a link to that site so they could see it! I replied that I wanted to purchase the items now and asked how long it would take for them to respond and was told 3 to 5 business days!!! I am trying to place an order, and you are telling me that I have to wait until the middle/end of next wk!??? IT IS 1:35pm on WEDNESDAY!!! Are you SERIOUS!!?? Then I was told that they were short staffed and if I didn't want to email them but speak to a cust srv rep, it would be a 40 min wait on hold... In which case I said that was fine... He repeated it as if I didn't hear him... I guess he wasn't expecting me to say that! So I was placed on hold for about 7 mins. Then, someone else picked up the phone. I explained the situation and was told that they wouldn't do the price match because the other site was selling the same item for less than they were willing to go..??? What??? So asked, do you price match or don't you?? He replied, we do, but it is at our discretion...
That was a weird response considering it was a legit competitor, but it wasn't a total deal breaker for me. I was about to purchase a $425 pair of exotic shoes and two $59 shirts (which are really $30 just about everywhere else)... I decided to delete the shirts and just get the shoes when I noticed there was no option for paypal... This is my 1st interaction with this company so i was a little skeptical... It dawned on me to do a search for reviews on this company/website... THANK GOD!!! I read about 8 reviews from other people, that total fit the character and integrity of this foolishness I just experienced. A few of them seem very shady... Probably put there by some of their own employees, to push up their rating...Bottom line... I'm not buying anything from these people! Should you decide to, just know that u do so at your own risk!! You've been warned... AGAIN I DID NOT PURCHASE from them...

This review was modified by yungprince04 on February 20 2015 11:12:39 AM

"Tuxedo made of Polyester/Rayon sold as Super120 wool.
I bought a tuxedo from Men's USA. The receipt and web site said it was made of Super 120 wool. When I receive the tux I noticed it was missing any label regarding the fabric. That made me suspicious so I asked a local taylor and dry cleaner. They all say it is Polyester. I found the same brand and model tux on another web site where it says it is Polyester/Rayon blend. Men's USA still insist it is wool and will not explain why the fabric tags have been remove.

"I will never use them again. I ordered 3 items - an overcoat on which the buttons came off in 2 weeks; a "wool" blazer that I suspect is mostly not wool but the content tag had been cut out; and a suit which was totally different than the on-line description and for which I am now waiting for the third exchange. Terrible customer service - - very sleazy to deal with."

This review was modified by mattsaradan on January 16 2015 10:04:49 AM

"I attempted to purchase a pair of mens dress shoes for my fiancee for our wedding. I placed the order on a Wednesday and grew concerned by Friday as I hadn't received any shipping information. I emailed cust serv as instructed on the website and was called several hours later that the shoes were not in stock in his size. Why wasn't this info conveyed 2 days prior when I placed an order for 135.00? Better yet why didn't the merchant remove his size from the website. Even after this fiasco they show the shoe is "available" in a size 12 on the site.
I am very unhappy with the reactive nature of this company and will not do business with them again.

This review was modified by april1 on December 10 2014 07:41:19 AM

"Please for the love of God DON'T DON'T order nothing from these clown. these people are rude and don't know how to run a business , I ordered a suit first it was the wrong style, next wrong size, and then wrong color, when I requested my money back I was hung up on, placed on hold for long periods of time, or pasted off to someone else who never answered the phone, once I'm refunded my money I will never place another order with this company. It's a matter of time before someone do something real drastic about this company we work too hard for our money to be mistreated in this matter"

"Last month I visited my elder brother's house for a dinner party where I found my brother wearing very gorgeous suit with nice fittings, nice fabric and bright colors. I was just surprised because I required something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Button Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings."

"It is really tough to get fantastic Suits at reasonable price. However, all my problems came to an end when I came across at the MensUSA shop. I found a huge variety of Suits that came in individual sizes, color and shape. This made things even easier for me. I was a bit worried about the delivery portion. But I am very satisfied for my purchase.You will surely not be frustrated when you are making your purchases from Mensusa. There is an extensive variety of suits and tuxedos available that will make a wonderful addition to your closet."

"After being invited to my birthday party, I was thinking where to visit for the most appropriate dress for the party. I was scanning a list of pamphlets and found MensUSA. Just wished into their store end of week. I made a purchase from Mens usa the store had an elegant lighting right up in the front door. This time that same place was marked by the best clothes for this season. I tried some of them on and immediately found they were awesome and comfortable. It was a golden opportunity among my colleague. MensUSA redefined my persona impressive with their clothes. The party was a grand success and my attire was really awesome. Thanks mens usa."

"Last month I traveled to my younger brother's house for a birthday party where I found my brother wearing very superb suit with nice fittings, decent fabric and cool colors. I was just surprised because I wanted something like that but unfortunately I just missed it. Then after we had the dinner, I asked him where he bought the splendid collection. He replied Mensusa.com. I went to Yahoo! search to find it. I found a large collection of 3 Piece Vested Suits. Guess what? I bought my very own suit from MensUsa. Their delivery was really fast with respect to additional details like color, thread quality and overall fittings."

"Ugh I would give these guys zero stars if I could! I agree with the reviewer who said to email or call and see if you get a response. I ordered a jacket a week and a half ago, and when I received a receipt, it said to request a tracking number if desired. I always want to be able to track, so I requested one right away. A day passed... two.. three.. finally I emailed again and asked for the tracking number. Finally, day 7, I received a short email that said, sorry for taking so long. we will send the tracking number in a little while. well, here it is, 3 days later, and guess what? nothing. I messaged them again. I have not received the jacket even though they charged my card the moment I placed the order. I will NEVER purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by Speechlesss on July 16 2013 03:28:58 PM

"Wow - should have looked here first. Let me be just the latest to say this is a TOTAL SCAM and DO NOT BUY from this company. I ordered a tuxedo -- by phone, just to be sure I was getting the precise item I wanted -- three days later, I received a completely different item, wrong size, nowhere close to the order I placed. Contacted the customer service line and was subjected to a rude male who tried to convince me to try it on (would that have violated the return policy?). I kept my cool, said just send me what I ordered, and filled out the e-mail form on the website to make a record of what happened. I returned the item for $13 in postage and didn't hear anything, no follow-up. Also, I sent it USPS with signature confirmation as they suggest, but checking the tracking number showed nothing after 2 weeks -- it still doesn't indicate delivery. What is going on there? So I finally called, was told they were processing the return, and two days later got an e-mail saying the tux I wanted was "sold out" and issuing a refund for the purchase price, but NOT shipping or my return shipping. I guess I might be lucky to be out only $23 in total but that's my money. No valid merchant would ever accept (and charge for) an order for an item they do not have."

This review was modified by JMLL on March 06 2013 01:17:27 PM

"This company should be put of business. It is a scam - a fraud. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! I bought $1200 in merchandise over 6 weeks ago. I still hadn't head or received anything last week, so I called and threatened to cancel my order, at which point they sent a COMPLETELY wrong order. They still haven't fixed my order and my event is in a few days. Whatever you do, please take this review seriously and do not support this unethical, awful company! On top of it all, when I call or go in to try and resolve the issue I am treated horribly - and told I will not get my money back. This is hands down the worst shopping experience I've had. "

"This merchant, aka mensintaly.com and suitsusa.com, has NO customer service, none, zero, nada, nil! I placed an order with them on 9/12/2012, and as of today, 9/20/2012 I have no status update, much less a shipping confirmation, even though my credit card was charged for the full amount of the purchase. I have been sending multiple e-mail inquiries to all three merchant ID's (info@......) daily for the past 3 days, without a response. Their phone line rings and rings and rings, and then finally hangs up. All I can say is, avoid this merchant ... they have no customer service! I have learned my lesson and will never even look at their site again! If I could give them zero (0) stars, I would have."

Share Men's USA's store rating

Men's USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Men's USA is not a merchant member
Men's USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!