Stores > Memory4Less.com

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Memory4Less.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Will not accept return

"I made a mistake in ordering a disk - their advert turned up in a search for 4Tb disk. Ordered it , they took forever to deliver and discovered when I got it , it was 4Gb disk!!! My mistake that I didn't read the advert properly but they won't accept it as a return - UNLESS - I order something much more expensive. The disk was cheap and I should have been more wary but I thought it was a refurbished one and as I only needed it for occasional backups I didn't care. Now its an expensive door stop ..."

2017-03-28

Horrible! horrible! horrible!

"RMA department is just something you never want to deal with. You can get a better service at any fast food restaurant. If they promised you something, be sure it will never happen. My company ordered 4 PDUs. 2 weeks and we still have nothing. NOT EVEN APOLOGIES!!!!

2017-02-27

Not honest on shipping

"My pc's hard drive stop working. So on Monday I placed and order on line using paypal the item on website was in stock. I need to get my pc back working and this hard drive was needed asap.
So I selected the 3 day shipping for $20.00. On Wed I checked my email found an invoice saying I needed to pay although I had purchased Paypal. So I called and was told that I would have to complete order using the invoice. I was told it would be shipped out that Wed. From Ca. to Boise, Id. I did not get it Sat. I had to go to the Dr's on Monday and just got home and now I found out that Fed Ex came and I was not home to sign for. So now I will not get it until Tuesday.
They could have sent it USPS priority mail and I would have had it Sat. Or Eedexsat. deliver which I was home all day. This is going to be almost one week.

2017-01-09

Just downright rude!

"I ordered an item shown as "IN STOCK", and got a substitute that would not work.
I requested a return authorization (which I got), sent the item back, but never got the refund.
Yes, I did follow up. I even kept the tracking info to verify the return.
Several calls, and emails were never returned.
I had to call the Credit Card Company and report as a fraudulent charge.
Not likely to trust Memory4Less again

2016-10-13

Breaks contracts, does not ship orders for weeks, spend hours on phone with 5 different customer service agents to get order shipped

"I am a professor who ordered $5,700 of equipment that was urgently needed for my University lab with FedEx delivery. So here was the Memory4Less "not so VIP" experience:

1. I spent hours talking to 5 customer service people over 15 days to get my order to even ship. They charged my account immediately but would not ship the order! During this time, the first customer service person lied to me ("Your order will ship tomorrow," actually, it would not, because they locked my order because it was too big, and they required additional verification, but of course the customer service person did not tell me, nor is this documented anywhere in their terms), one person quit the company and stopped responding to my emails entirely, one person could not even speak English --- I spent 15 minutes trying to explain the confirmation code to them, 5 minutes of which was spent trying to explain that they should enter the last letter of the English language, Z. I was repeatedly placed on hold while asking, "No, wait, please don't put me on hold!" Hours and hours of your time wasted, completely pointless!

2. Breach of contract. The company does not explain in its terms anywhere that they require additional information to identify the customer for large orders. Why not? Well of course, because it is in breach of their Visa merchant contract, which requires that customers not be required to identify themselves (Section 2: "merchants cannot as part of their regular card acceptance procedures refuse to complete a purchase transaction because a cardholder refuses to provide ID"). So Memory4Less demanded a bunch of extra information in contravention with their Visa agreement. They refused to change this policy even when I explained in written and verbal form to them that it is in breach of contract. Of course with a company this sketchy it is a super bad idea to provide such information, because it might be used for identity theft, yet I was basically forced to provide this information because I needed to file the refund form at my University.

I will report Memory4Less next to Visa and to the Better Business Bureau.

2016-09-01

Best price Good service

"Very simple and easy to use what I needed at an excellent price."

2016-08-01

4 less is what you get

"I ordered 2 hard drives on 7/20/16, which appeared to be in stock at that time. On 8/1/16 I called to find out if they had shipped. After being placed on hold & cut off I called back to find out that they "sent an email canceling the order because it was out of stock". This email arrived 10 minutes after my 2nd call."

2016-07-20

"“I am impressed by the customer service of Memory4less. I needed a graphic card for our match scheduled next week. I called them and they said it will be sent in 10 days. But we had no time so I called them again and Order arrived earlier than promised ... no problems whatsoever. Thanks for the service."

2016-06-29

Neat service

"Ordered a 4GB DDR3 memory. I called customer support to confirm the compatibility. The memory was up to the mark.

2016-06-27

well done all of you

"These guys are fabulous. Bought 20 pcs of memory for my project. Worked fine. Thank you guys."

2016-05-21

No Birthday present for my Grandson??

"Ordered a graphics card on 4-30 for a birthday present for 5-19. Was to ship in 3 to 5 days. Called about 9 days later told me if would ship in 2 days. Called again and was told it would ship to me by the end of the week which would have been by the 13. So maybe I could get it for birthday present after all. Birthday came and no graphics card. Called on his birthday and they told me that they had canceled the order "out of stock". Very unhappy with this company. They sell things that they don't even have readily available."

2016-02-10

Calendar year fiasco

"We purchased 4 X 4GB memory DIMMS for a server that turned out to be incompatible in the configuration we needed. We really needed 8 GB DIMMS. We tried to work a trade, but M4L would not process an exchange because the purchase occurred LAST YEAR? That is crazy, what if we bought the memory in late DEC? Needless to say, we are very disappointed and M4L is no longer an approved vendor for our firm. BEWARE."

2016-01-18

96USD for shipping goods after a week from purchase...?!

"Purchased some old IBM/Lenovo motherboard for my customers PC and paid for it some 130USD. On the webshop configurator I could only choose International shipping for 96USD, which I chose and believed they would send that motherboard to me ASAP, which you are guessing, did not happened! They shipped the motherboard after 5-6 days to my place, dissapointed me, the same way I dissapointed my customer:(
Just for a comparison, I am doing business with a company from Austin/Texas and if I purchase a goods today and pay for that, the goods are at my customs clearances in Croatia/Europe the day after. That´s how the business is done. And the shipping is around 50USD every time I buy something from them.

2015-09-17

"This company advertises like-new equipment as "refurbished" and then sends you junk from a garbage pile. Avoid at all costs."

2015-06-08

"We have older equipment that still runs so we often purchase replacement hard drives. I appreciate your help replacing the failed hard drive and will remember your excellent service and support for future purchases."

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.