• Memory4Less.com Memory4Less.com Elite Status

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"We have older equipment that still runs so we often purchase replacement hard drives. I appreciate your help replacing the failed hard drive and will remember your excellent service and support for future purchases."

"I am happy to tell that people you have are "rock-star" and how you came thru for us. You guys should be recognized for your efforts. The type of customer service you gave us is really hard to find these days!
Thank you so much, you have saved our project that is going on all week! Memory4less was able to find and shipped them on time. Awesome guys...

"It was my first dealing with Memory4Less and I needed a mother board immediately. Farhan was the representative I spoke to and he said it was unlikely to be shipped out that day-Thursday. That meant I wouldn't get until Monday. Farhan could hear my disappointment and said he would try to ship it that day. Low and behold, the shipment arrived on Friday and I was back in business. He really cared about my situation and the price they charged was fair. I would definitely do business with them again."

"I bought a motherboard from memory4less but i got a broken sound card with the word "motherboard" scribbled on it in sharpie, i am completly fine with it"

"One of my important clients called me in a panic on a Wednesday afternoon (we are on the east cost). I went onsite and found that the company's only server had crashed hard. Did some troubleshooting and discovered the server's motherboard was bad. Called Dell and found the earliest they could get it to me was two weeks. There was no way this company could go two weeks with no email, databases, etc. I panicked and searched for an alternative. Google took me to Memory4less.com. I found the motherboard I needed, ordered it, and included overnight shipping. After placing my order I called memory4less directly and spoke with Carla. I pleaded my case that I needed this motherboard the next day. She said that we had missed their overnight shipping cutoff but she would see what she could do. About 10 minutes later I received an email stating that my order had been shipped. I received the motherboard the following morning at the estimated ship time. I installed the motherboard and go the company back up and running. I came out looking like a hero and I owe it all to Carla and the wonderful team at Memory4less. It's rare that you find such excellent customer service these days. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!"

"Purchased a video card from this store sold to me as new. When received it was just thrown in a box banged up and had magic marker writing on the card, also the model number on the card was not the same as on the site. Called the customer service number and they said the card was part of a bulk pack and they get banged up. The card did NOT work, it was clearly used. Memory4Less said I messed up the install and so no 10 day return and no refund. Contacted the manufacturer for repair, said the card was registered to someone and out of warranty by 4 years. Do NOT ever buy anything from these crooks. Should have come here first and would not have this mess now. Read the rest of the reviews. mine is not an isolated incident. This is standard operating procedure for Memory4Less. "

"Purchased Manufacturer Part # CT51272BB1339Q.36SFD1 based on Manufacturer Specs, this was to replace existing functional module. Memory did not post, was not recognized by board so I called to return, which seemed to not be a problem until received my credit. $30 was withheld for "restocking" fee out of $121 order. No one mentioned this or would have gotten replacements. Needless to say, will not be ordering from them for replacements or anything else again. "

"25% restock fee??? For 2-3 times overpriced hard drive???
Scammers !!! Never Again.
Item sold as new, but in fact was a refub

"They sell used Hard drives as new be warned. A year ago I bought a New Hard drive. When I went to RMA it with seagate. It came back as it was pulled from a system. when i called memory for less. the person who answered the phone was as dumb as rocks. then when i asked to speak to the manager they put me in touch with one. Then the manager hung up on me. Do yourself a Favor buy somewhere else. "

"SCAM SCAM SCAM! Do not buy. Do not bother wasting your time on website or calling them. Attempted to purchase a processor on their site. Site shows a retail in box version "availble for purchase". I add to cart pay and start waiting. No email confirmation so I call to find out next day. Told that it will ship that day. Get email that this item is not available for purchase and can be replaced with OEM version (almost same price). Ok, call to make sure the OEM parts are new. No, they are used and pulled from working machines. What a SCAM! Spoke with the sales manager who apparently does not understand what either OEM or Available for Purchase means."

"My friend said my computer was slow because it needed more RAM which he said could be purchased and installed at OFFICE DEPOT. When I called OFFICE DEPOT, they wanted $180 for parts and labor. When I contacted Memory4Less.com that I found doing an online search, I discovered that I could purchase the RAM and easily install it myself for $50, thus saving myself $130!!! It arrived very quickly and I installed it in about 5 minutes. Now my computer runs much faster. I highly recommend this company."

"I ordered new 3COM switch. They sent me refurbished (scratches, dents etc). I called customer service to see if I can exchange it with another model. The other model was advertised for $467.00. The customer service said this is a pricing error and they will sell it for $550 to me. I called and ask if this was a new unit, and they said it is refurbished as well. False advertisement and incorrect pricing ... waist of time. Will never order from them again."

"Memory4Less.com sent me the wrong disk drive. They have a very customer unfriendly policy of 10 days to return merchandise via their RMA process. They do not pay for returns - even when the it was their mistake. They were very slow to issue my refund - and in fact, I had to dispute my purchase with my credit card company. I would not do business with this company again."

"My initial impression was ok. I bought 2 DIMMS for a server on March 19, 2013. September 16th, one of the DIMMS goes bad. I emailed support@memory4less.com Sept 17 and Oct 2. No response at all. It's Now November 26th.

I won't be buying from there again

"This is a great merchant. I've ordered from them several times. Their prices are great and their delivery times are on point as well. Excellent communication from customer service throughout the entire process."

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.