• Address: 1504 W. Commonwealth Ave, Suite B, Fullerton, CA 92833

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Purchased a video card from this store sold to me as new. When received it was just thrown in a box banged up and had magic marker writing on the card, also the model number on the card was not the same as on the site. Called the customer service number and they said the card was part of a bulk pack and they get banged up. The card did NOT work, it was clearly used. Memory4Less said I messed up the install and so no 10 day return and no refund. Contacted the manufacturer for repair, said the card was registered to someone and out of warranty by 4 years. Do NOT ever buy anything from these crooks. Should have come here first and would not have this mess now. Read the rest of the reviews. mine is not an isolated incident. This is standard operating procedure for Memory4Less. "

"Purchased Manufacturer Part # CT51272BB1339Q.36SFD1 based on Manufacturer Specs, this was to replace existing functional module. Memory did not post, was not recognized by board so I called to return, which seemed to not be a problem until received my credit. $30 was withheld for "restocking" fee out of $121 order. No one mentioned this or would have gotten replacements. Needless to say, will not be ordering from them for replacements or anything else again. "

"25% restock fee??? For 2-3 times overpriced hard drive???
Scammers !!! Never Again.
Item sold as new, but in fact was a refub

"They sell used Hard drives as new be warned. A year ago I bought a New Hard drive. When I went to RMA it with seagate. It came back as it was pulled from a system. when i called memory for less. the person who answered the phone was as dumb as rocks. then when i asked to speak to the manager they put me in touch with one. Then the manager hung up on me. Do yourself a Favor buy somewhere else. "

"SCAM SCAM SCAM! Do not buy. Do not bother wasting your time on website or calling them. Attempted to purchase a processor on their site. Site shows a retail in box version "availble for purchase". I add to cart pay and start waiting. No email confirmation so I call to find out next day. Told that it will ship that day. Get email that this item is not available for purchase and can be replaced with OEM version (almost same price). Ok, call to make sure the OEM parts are new. No, they are used and pulled from working machines. What a SCAM! Spoke with the sales manager who apparently does not understand what either OEM or Available for Purchase means."

"My friend said my computer was slow because it needed more RAM which he said could be purchased and installed at OFFICE DEPOT. When I called OFFICE DEPOT, they wanted $180 for parts and labor. When I contacted Memory4Less.com that I found doing an online search, I discovered that I could purchase the RAM and easily install it myself for $50, thus saving myself $130!!! It arrived very quickly and I installed it in about 5 minutes. Now my computer runs much faster. I highly recommend this company."

"I ordered new 3COM switch. They sent me refurbished (scratches, dents etc). I called customer service to see if I can exchange it with another model. The other model was advertised for $467.00. The customer service said this is a pricing error and they will sell it for $550 to me. I called and ask if this was a new unit, and they said it is refurbished as well. False advertisement and incorrect pricing ... waist of time. Will never order from them again."

"Memory4Less.com sent me the wrong disk drive. They have a very customer unfriendly policy of 10 days to return merchandise via their RMA process. They do not pay for returns - even when the it was their mistake. They were very slow to issue my refund - and in fact, I had to dispute my purchase with my credit card company. I would not do business with this company again."

"My initial impression was ok. I bought 2 DIMMS for a server on March 19, 2013. September 16th, one of the DIMMS goes bad. I emailed support@memory4less.com Sept 17 and Oct 2. No response at all. It's Now November 26th.

I won't be buying from there again

"This is a great merchant. I've ordered from them several times. Their prices are great and their delivery times are on point as well. Excellent communication from customer service throughout the entire process."

"This has been one of the worst transactions I've ever had. I phoned memory4less to verify stock on 8 pcs of a processor, and they confirmed that they did have stock. I placed the order, 5 days later they shipped 2 pcs. I called to ask about the balance of the order, and they informed me that the processors hadn't arrived yet. I called back the next day and they said they'd have to transfer me to their warehouse for tracking numbers. I left a detailed voicemail with my number and they did not call me back. I called again the next day, they didn't have any information for me. Finally on one of my calls they transferred me to a sales person who provided me a single tracking number. One piece arrived. I emailed my sales rep as calling them is next to useless, and he suggested I could have a different version of the proc. I replied that I could use the OEM version. I heard nothing back. The next day I replied again that I could use OEM version of the proc, i heard nothing back. I just phoned this morning, and now its going to be 3 more days. In total, it will have taken a month to get 8 processors. If they hadn't lied about their "warehouse" I wouldn't be in this situation."

"My order got hung up in Palatine, Illinois somehow and took an extra week to get to me. Although customer service is was very responsive and fixed the problem it was nonetheless disquieting and extremely inconvenient to 1. not know it was being shipped out of Il. to Ca. and 2. then be hung up in a UPS "retail" location for no apparent reason."

"Very much liked the easy order, free/fast shipping, and overall experience.

My only negative comment and it is concerning: The Ram onboard was already 128MB, and the purchase was 256MB but when I plugged it into the printer expansion slot, the total memory only went to 256 which makes me feel the RAM was mis-marked as 256MB. I have not ever seen half RAM work. I emailed support, but my option was to buy more and see if that helped.

"Fast delivery, got what I needed. Everything perfect. Thanks"

"Couldn't be happier!! We had one of our RAID drives go bad. We were concerned because its an older server, but Memory4Less had the exact replacement drive at an excellent price. We ordered it online and had it in our office the next morning with no fuss and no hassle. Based on my experience, next time I need a memory product I'm calling them first!!"

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.