Stores > Memory4Less.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Memory4Less.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

Excellent Customer service

"I am purchasing computer related products from Memory4Less from past 5 years. All the staff is very professional and helpful. My sales person is Mr. Faisal Qadri . He is very knowledgeable about all the product I purchased from him. He is professional , sufficient and very pleasant good person to work with. Because of him I purchase most of my computer related products from Memory4Less. As of today I have no complaints about anything all is well and very good. I will keep on doing business with Memeory4Less and will highly recommend any to time to all my colleges and company to give their business to memory4less.
Kim khara
PacWest Computer

2017-07-13

Nothing but lies!!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say.

"Placed an order for memory which was directly quoted through an email from Memory4less and they cancelled it 2 weeks later because they could not supply it even though their website listed stock AND the emailed quote also said that they had stock. They offered another brand equal that was also listed on the website as in stock and confirmed by email which I placed an order for. 2 days later I receive an email stating that the memory that I ordered was offshore and it would take a week or two to bring it in and I replied that I can wait. Well, it is 2 weeks later and I again received an email stating that they have cancelled my order because they cannot supply the memory. And to rub salt in the wound, the day after receiving the cancellation notice I received an email notice from memory4less that the quote that I placed the order against was about expire and I should place the order ASAP!! Hoe incompetent can one company be!?!?!?! Memory4less is now on my company's "Do Not Use" list and we will never get duped again!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say."

2017-07-07

Great Value!

"I was concerned that the memory would work as well as the official Dell memory and it did!"

2017-06-29

Had no problem with them

"Just received my DDR3 RAM from Memory4less. I didn't face any problem. it was for a laptop and I had ordered it on 24th June. They told me it would take a week. So, I had no problem with it. I wasn't charged delivery cost.

2017-06-07

Not even worth 1 star

"Ordered a memory stick, they emailed back that day and said order cancelled because they don't have it, despite running my credit card. Then I responded to tell them what BS I thought that was. They sent another response with an infected word document with a VB script in it. I am submitting the email and attachments to the authorities and am in touch with my attorney about a possible lawsuit."

2017-05-22

Scammers

"I bought a supposed original IBM memory, it was advertised as manufactured by IBM. Once I received the item it was not IBM, it was a Samsung compatible memory.
Not only that, when I contacted customer support their answer was "you can tray that memory and if it doesn't work we can issue a refund''. Completely unprofessional.
Their offers are plain and simple scams

2017-04-24

Return Policy ****

"I recently purchased a wireless keyboard from Memory4Less. I called a remote IT company and spent 45 minutes on the phone with them trying to install the keyboard and was unsuccessful. The keyboard is a wireless Bluetooth keyboard, and I thought this meant it would function either wirelessly or by Bluetooth. Unfortunately, it only works by Bluetooth, and my computer is not Bluetooth compatible. I called and requested a refund, and the lady answering the phone took down my information and I was then sent an email that they would assign me an RMA # within 48 hours. After waiting 69 hours, I finally received an email stating that my request was denied. Seriously, I cannot return a keyboard? I did a quick search of this company and saw negative review after negative review. I should have researched this company before purchasing. Better yet, I should have just purchased from Amazon; at least I know their return policy is much more reasonable and fair and have never had an issue with returns with Amazon. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! I am not sure how this company stays in business with such poor customer service. "

2017-04-06

Will not accept return

"I made a mistake in ordering a disk - their advert turned up in a search for 4Tb disk. Ordered it , they took forever to deliver and discovered when I got it , it was 4Gb disk!!! My mistake that I didn't read the advert properly but they won't accept it as a return - UNLESS - I order something much more expensive. The disk was cheap and I should have been more wary but I thought it was a refurbished one and as I only needed it for occasional backups I didn't care. Now its an expensive door stop ..."

2017-03-28

Horrible! horrible! horrible!

"RMA department is just something you never want to deal with. You can get a better service at any fast food restaurant. If they promised you something, be sure it will never happen. My company ordered 4 PDUs. 2 weeks and we still have nothing. NOT EVEN APOLOGIES!!!!

2017-02-27

Not honest on shipping

"My pc's hard drive stop working. So on Monday I placed and order on line using paypal the item on website was in stock. I need to get my pc back working and this hard drive was needed asap.
So I selected the 3 day shipping for $20.00. On Wed I checked my email found an invoice saying I needed to pay although I had purchased Paypal. So I called and was told that I would have to complete order using the invoice. I was told it would be shipped out that Wed. From Ca. to Boise, Id. I did not get it Sat. I had to go to the Dr's on Monday and just got home and now I found out that Fed Ex came and I was not home to sign for. So now I will not get it until Tuesday.
They could have sent it USPS priority mail and I would have had it Sat. Or Eedexsat. deliver which I was home all day. This is going to be almost one week.

2017-01-09

Just downright rude!

"I ordered an item shown as "IN STOCK", and got a substitute that would not work.
I requested a return authorization (which I got), sent the item back, but never got the refund.
Yes, I did follow up. I even kept the tracking info to verify the return.
Several calls, and emails were never returned.
I had to call the Credit Card Company and report as a fraudulent charge.
Not likely to trust Memory4Less again

2016-10-13

Breaks contracts, does not ship orders for weeks, spend hours on phone with 5 different customer service agents to get order shipped

"I am a professor who ordered $5,700 of equipment that was urgently needed for my University lab with FedEx delivery. So here was the Memory4Less "not so VIP" experience:

1. I spent hours talking to 5 customer service people over 15 days to get my order to even ship. They charged my account immediately but would not ship the order! During this time, the first customer service person lied to me ("Your order will ship tomorrow," actually, it would not, because they locked my order because it was too big, and they required additional verification, but of course the customer service person did not tell me, nor is this documented anywhere in their terms), one person quit the company and stopped responding to my emails entirely, one person could not even speak English --- I spent 15 minutes trying to explain the confirmation code to them, 5 minutes of which was spent trying to explain that they should enter the last letter of the English language, Z. I was repeatedly placed on hold while asking, "No, wait, please don't put me on hold!" Hours and hours of your time wasted, completely pointless!

2. Breach of contract. The company does not explain in its terms anywhere that they require additional information to identify the customer for large orders. Why not? Well of course, because it is in breach of their Visa merchant contract, which requires that customers not be required to identify themselves (Section 2: "merchants cannot as part of their regular card acceptance procedures refuse to complete a purchase transaction because a cardholder refuses to provide ID"). So Memory4Less demanded a bunch of extra information in contravention with their Visa agreement. They refused to change this policy even when I explained in written and verbal form to them that it is in breach of contract. Of course with a company this sketchy it is a super bad idea to provide such information, because it might be used for identity theft, yet I was basically forced to provide this information because I needed to file the refund form at my University.

I will report Memory4Less next to Visa and to the Better Business Bureau.

2016-09-01

Best price Good service

"Very simple and easy to use what I needed at an excellent price."

2016-08-01

4 less is what you get

"I ordered 2 hard drives on 7/20/16, which appeared to be in stock at that time. On 8/1/16 I called to find out if they had shipped. After being placed on hold & cut off I called back to find out that they "sent an email canceling the order because it was out of stock". This email arrived 10 minutes after my 2nd call."

2016-07-20

"“I am impressed by the customer service of Memory4less. I needed a graphic card for our match scheduled next week. I called them and they said it will be sent in 10 days. But we had no time so I called them again and Order arrived earlier than promised ... no problems whatsoever. Thanks for the service."

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.