Stores > Memory4Less.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-09-01

Best price Good service

"Very simple and easy to use what I needed at an excellent price."

This review was modified by MichelleHayes on September 01 2016 10:19:56 PM

2016-08-01

4 less is what you get

"I ordered 2 hard drives on 7/20/16, which appeared to be in stock at that time. On 8/1/16 I called to find out if they had shipped. After being placed on hold & cut off I called back to find out that they "sent an email canceling the order because it was out of stock". This email arrived 10 minutes after my 2nd call."

This review was modified by arniepix on August 01 2016 11:50:05 AM

2016-07-20

"“I am impressed by the customer service of Memory4less. I needed a graphic card for our match scheduled next week. I called them and they said it will be sent in 10 days. But we had no time so I called them again and Order arrived earlier than promised ... no problems whatsoever. Thanks for the service."

2016-06-29

Neat service

"Ordered a 4GB DDR3 memory. I called customer support to confirm the compatibility. The memory was up to the mark.

This review was modified by micheal199 on June 29 2016 01:24:33 AM

2016-06-27

well done all of you

"These guys are fabulous. Bought 20 pcs of memory for my project. Worked fine. Thank you guys."

This review was modified by jenifferpestilla on June 27 2016 01:22:57 AM

2016-05-21

No Birthday present for my Grandson??

"Ordered a graphics card on 4-30 for a birthday present for 5-19. Was to ship in 3 to 5 days. Called about 9 days later told me if would ship in 2 days. Called again and was told it would ship to me by the end of the week which would have been by the 13. So maybe I could get it for birthday present after all. Birthday came and no graphics card. Called on his birthday and they told me that they had canceled the order "out of stock". Very unhappy with this company. They sell things that they don't even have readily available."

This review was modified by Madnanny on May 21 2016 01:20:55 PM

2016-02-10

Calendar year fiasco

"We purchased 4 X 4GB memory DIMMS for a server that turned out to be incompatible in the configuration we needed. We really needed 8 GB DIMMS. We tried to work a trade, but M4L would not process an exchange because the purchase occurred LAST YEAR? That is crazy, what if we bought the memory in late DEC? Needless to say, we are very disappointed and M4L is no longer an approved vendor for our firm. BEWARE."

This review was modified by einfosys on February 10 2016 12:05:50 PM

2016-01-18

96USD for shipping goods after a week from purchase...?!

"Purchased some old IBM/Lenovo motherboard for my customers PC and paid for it some 130USD. On the webshop configurator I could only choose International shipping for 96USD, which I chose and believed they would send that motherboard to me ASAP, which you are guessing, did not happened! They shipped the motherboard after 5-6 days to my place, dissapointed me, the same way I dissapointed my customer:(
Just for a comparison, I am doing business with a company from Austin/Texas and if I purchase a goods today and pay for that, the goods are at my customs clearances in Croatia/Europe the day after. That´s how the business is done. And the shipping is around 50USD every time I buy something from them.

This review was modified by PetarRRR on January 18 2016 10:59:49 PM

2015-09-17

"This company advertises like-new equipment as "refurbished" and then sends you junk from a garbage pile. Avoid at all costs."

2015-06-08

"We have older equipment that still runs so we often purchase replacement hard drives. I appreciate your help replacing the failed hard drive and will remember your excellent service and support for future purchases."

2015-05-13

"I am happy to tell that people you have are "rock-star" and how you came thru for us. You guys should be recognized for your efforts. The type of customer service you gave us is really hard to find these days!
Thank you so much, you have saved our project that is going on all week! Memory4less was able to find and shipped them on time. Awesome guys...

2015-05-06

"It was my first dealing with Memory4Less and I needed a mother board immediately. Farhan was the representative I spoke to and he said it was unlikely to be shipped out that day-Thursday. That meant I wouldn't get until Monday. Farhan could hear my disappointment and said he would try to ship it that day. Low and behold, the shipment arrived on Friday and I was back in business. He really cared about my situation and the price they charged was fair. I would definitely do business with them again."

2015-02-26

"I bought a motherboard from memory4less but i got a broken sound card with the word "motherboard" scribbled on it in sharpie, i am completly fine with it"

2015-02-19

"One of my important clients called me in a panic on a Wednesday afternoon (we are on the east cost). I went onsite and found that the company's only server had crashed hard. Did some troubleshooting and discovered the server's motherboard was bad. Called Dell and found the earliest they could get it to me was two weeks. There was no way this company could go two weeks with no email, databases, etc. I panicked and searched for an alternative. Google took me to Memory4less.com. I found the motherboard I needed, ordered it, and included overnight shipping. After placing my order I called memory4less directly and spoke with Carla. I pleaded my case that I needed this motherboard the next day. She said that we had missed their overnight shipping cutoff but she would see what she could do. About 10 minutes later I received an email stating that my order had been shipped. I received the motherboard the following morning at the estimated ship time. I installed the motherboard and go the company back up and running. I came out looking like a hero and I owe it all to Carla and the wonderful team at Memory4less. It's rare that you find such excellent customer service these days. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!"

2014-06-21

"Purchased a video card from this store sold to me as new. When received it was just thrown in a box banged up and had magic marker writing on the card, also the model number on the card was not the same as on the site. Called the customer service number and they said the card was part of a bulk pack and they get banged up. The card did NOT work, it was clearly used. Memory4Less said I messed up the install and so no 10 day return and no refund. Contacted the manufacturer for repair, said the card was registered to someone and out of warranty by 4 years. Do NOT ever buy anything from these crooks. Should have come here first and would not have this mess now. Read the rest of the reviews. mine is not an isolated incident. This is standard operating procedure for Memory4Less. "

Share Memory4Less.com's store rating

Memory4Less.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Memory4Less.com is a merchant member
Memory4Less.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.